We hope that with the help of this article, you can use the words to describe a wedding more precisely and, therefore, successfully conveys the beauty of the event in your eyes thoroughly! Opposite to classy, rustic style is more common. Check out these Great Gatsby wedding theme ideas. Wide-angle lens - A lens that features a wider field of view than a normal lens. I was impressed by your skill. The most accurate word to describe is intimate. What words describeher. Therefore, phosphorescence means the light emitted after exposure to radiation. Disclaimer Thank you so much. My three words are: Textured, Reductionist, and Natural/Organic. So, reclaim the meaning in your posts by dropping the word gorgeous and choosing one of these more specific terms to describe your resplendent brides instead! You can get to know my story here. Thankfully, I had 5 years in art school that taught me writing about art was not only a challenge but also essential. Below are Compliment Words for Photos that you can use, You look so beautiful; I love the length of your hair. Its hand toned to bring out the depth and contrast of the image, while being constrained to the bounds of black and white. All the costumes, decorations, and designs seem simple, cozy, elegant, and nostalgic. A super-telephoto lens is usually 300mm or longer. Radiance is all about light glowing from within. So many potential boxes to tick off but which one best describes the style of the wedding photographs that I take? It is often a favoured choice for the bride and groom as they are not over ordered around by a photographer.The contemporary approach is to spend time capturing natural images, rather than creating unnatural images and looking for candid pictures to get real wedding photos that happen during their day, leaving them time to enjoy it. I accept that my given data and my IP address is sent to a server in the USA only for the purpose of spam prevention through the Akismet program.More information on Akismet and GDPR. For a vintage theme thats not tied to one decade, we love Old World wedding style, which incorporates luxe details like heirloom furniture, ornate candelabras, and European-inspired venues to transport you back in time. I tend to avoid extensive stylized editing or the use of filters in favor of true colors found throughout the day. Not only is Savannah incredibly talented, but she also is a . Filled with vibrant, lively energy, an exuberant bride is all excitement and enthusiasm. You can find the right words to Compliment a photo? country: (adj) of, from, or characteristic of the country; unpolished; rustic. It not only reflects their work ethic, but these words will describe their photography style too. Describe a photograph you did not take, but still vividly remember today? It is very interesting to use this word at the event when there are some people who do not care about anything except the lavish food and drink. DSLR stands for "digital single lens reflex" camera. They have to plan for the future, have kids, build their homes, etc., all of which cause them to be excited about. Thank you so much for the pictures. Include some reference images or sketches in your list. How about, Do not miss this post if you are searching for relevant, This part of the article will introduce you to the best. Thank you very much for your help and cheers to an awesome 2019 wedding season :). To me it has something to do with the even distribut ion of tonal values, balance impact, etc. You can try out my best list of one-word compliments. For example, specify some parts or moments of an event, buildings, or people. Aperture is the first common photography term you should learn. Another option to use if radiant or dazzling have popped up in your blogs too often, glowing is the perfect word to describe a bride lit up with love. They are so excited and wish the couple will stay with each other forever. You are the most attractive person I can see in that photo. Rings can be made out of almost anything, but are usually made from some kind of metal with some kind of stone set into them. 148 Describing Words to Describe Photography Photography, so how can you describe it? Choose photographers that you admire or follow. Regardless of style or theme, weddings are always romantic events. Thank you I found your information very useful in helping me to start writing about my works. So try to keep these separate and examine your work from he viewers perspectives. Dictionary.com the popular online dictionary that's been running since 1995 announced Tuesday that it added more than 1,500 new, updated, and revised words to its catalog. A ring is a piece of jewelry that you wear on your finger. 11 Different Ways to Describe Your Wedding Style, communicating your style to your wedding vendors, 29 Versatile Ways to Use Blue In Your Wedding Decor, 21 Romantic Wedding Theme Ideas for a Storybook-Inspired Day, 28 Fairy-Themed Wedding Ideas to Nail the Woodland Aesthetic, 22 Great Gatsby Wedding Ideas for the New Roaring '20s, 18 Types of Wedding Chairs to Add to Your Event Rental List. Venues like historic estates, ballrooms, and country clubs are naturally suited for classic wedding style. Unique. Getting married in the forest or another mythical setting? Imagine a garden venue filled with floral-covered trellises, exquisite table settings, and plenty of twinkling candle decor to set the mood. 1. Here are common ways photographers describe their styles: By Editing Style - A photography style can be dictated by the primary editing style, such as Vibrant, Light and Airy, Dark and Moody, Black and White, Cinematic, Etc. This is because this is an adjective used to mention one's attractive and graceful appearance and behavior. Check out these blue wedding theme ideas for easy ways to incorporate it into your color scheme, no matter your style. For couples who prefer privacy and simplicity, there is one type of party in which the guests are only the groom and brides family members, relatives, and a couple of close friends. Having a wedding vision in your head is one thing, but understanding how to effectively turn your ideas into a cohesive theme while also communicating your style to your wedding vendors is a different story. This word evokes a feeling of opulence and wealth. After all, arent we creating work to communicate in a visual way? We are so happy with how our photographs came out. I am so happy with your work, the photos are just amazing. Artists have to do some self advocating and often are expected to explain their work at some time or another. If photographers use the word 'classic' to describe their style it suggests that they take simple, clean and traditional photographs. Lol, you'd think that after 10 years of shooting I'd have a firm grasp on this concept but, argh . Now that I know what you think about the meaning of the style of my photos convey, it has been allot easier to focus my efforts as a professional wedding photographer to create the best work I can for my future couples to enjoy. My Style. The word foodie is used to describe a person who loves cooking and enjoying different kinds of foods. 2. Keep it precise. First, search online vendor reviews to find a list of talented photographers near you, check out their portfolios, and pick out three or four photographers you'd like to interview. Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations. Shabby chic wedding style typically includes a pastel color palette, along with lots of fresh flowers, playful details, and outdoor venues. This word suggests that the photographer is open minded and creative. var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; Spend at least 10 minutes if not more scrolling through your work. PRE-ORDER Positive Words Dictionary now & get 50% OFF! If photographers use the word classic to describe their style it suggests that they take simple, clean and traditional photographs. When attending such a comfortable party, you can feel free to enjoy the atmosphere and talk to the people you know without greeting strangers. Agreed with everyones comments! Aperture. Thank you for such a wonderful job. This nuptial style is being chosen by more and more couples nowadays. Everything in a vintage-theme ceremony is not flashy and luxurious. Thank you for making me feel as if I'm at home. Write down the three words that most describe your work. You brain is constantly processing visual information and making choices about it. My name is Courtney McManaway, and I'm a Temecula-Valley based wedding photographer that photographs funny, heartfelt, wildly-in-love couples all over Southern California! When you say it out loud (gooooorrrrgeous), it conveys a certain over-the-top beauty that few other words capture. The more consistent your branding is, the more clients will trust your company. This part of the article will introduce you to the best words to describe a beautiful wedding ceremony. This wedding style is more about the overall vibe, so make sure you have plenty of island-inspired cocktails and music ready to go! I don't marry a person I can live with. Most of the pics that I highlight on my website are in color (BTW, ya, your absolutely correct, I dont use stylized filters because I 100% agree with you on the timeless aspect of my edits ) but omg, I cant believe that Ive missed that quality of communicating my emotional/technical style of photography through B&W pics. . If they want a wedding photographer they will probably include the name of their town and state in the search, and may even include a describing word for the type of photography they are looking for. Thank you very much for your help and cheers to an awesome 2019 wedding season :) PS. The decoration and theme are simplified; some couples even use hand-made ornaments to decorate. It is a real buzz word in the wedding photography community right now, but what does it mean? They said these are the best birthday photos they had ever seen. That feeling, however, would be way more enjoyable with a beachy wedding. . Dreaming of a wedding with lots of countryside charm? Not every photo works in that style and it takes away from my next point. Trust me, I know that photographers love their brides to pieces, and the last thing you want to do is frame your wedding day images in trite language that equates the face of the bride to a spoon. Furthermore, in this part, we will carefully deliver the meaning of each word and guide you on how to use them correctly. Amongst those vocabularies that describe events, which one best matches the special atmosphere of your wedding day? When the bride in her gorgeous and glittering wedding dress appears, bright is perhaps the best word to describe her beauty at that moment. They are all celebrating the party for the happiest couple today. What three words best describe your wedding style? From the beginning, your friendliness and calm manner gave us all the confidence we needed. Savannah is an outstanding photographer! Flag; Hide content; I'm struggling with trying to find the words to define my shooting/editing genre so I'm curious as to how you would describe my work. Describe your wedding in four or five sentences. Our together is forever. Breathtaking is also a great word to use for first looks or the first moment the groom sees the bride. Will now work on my three words, Thank you for this very useful post. When people perform searches they do them based on instinct. The photos did not only capture the days event but also the spirit of the day. js.src = 'https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v3.2'; She has a great talent for capturing candid shots and those perfect moments. Among those who do manage to complete the post, many end up with a formulaic 150-word description of the day that is absolutely littered with tired adjectives, the leading choice among them being gorgeous.. Thank you so much for showing up at our event on time, we felt comfortable with you being our photographer. What three words best describe your wedding style? Get out your pencil and do as all of these photographers did; answer this question. I am not sure i would go to the trouble here to do every shot also in b/w. All of these pieces are true inspiration, but not all of them are evident in my work. This is because all of the guests at the party feel happy for the blissfulness of the couple. There just aren't enough words to possibly describe how amazing each and every photo that taryn snaps. Before you sit down with them, first make sure that they have your date available - if the answer is no, there's no need to schedule an in-person interview . Please share them below in the comments! Write down the three words that most describe your work. Mood is the viewers feeling to your work. I marry a person I can't live without. As we mentioned, this is a popular choice if you're getting married at the beach or having a destination wedding, but unlike classic beach wedding or nautical style, it's also much easier to recreate even if your venue isn't located near the water. The wide angle is superb for capturing large groups of people, building interiors and exteriors. Sometimes, nuptials do not necessarily need to be big. Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate. Thank you for taking the time to help me out with this :). This will appeal to many clients as it is likely to make them feel more comfortable and at ease around you. We were so amazed at how you managed to capture so many special photos. Elements of Art are the foundation building blocks for composition and how we choose to arrange elements in the frame. Just enter your info below for instant FREE access to our #1 tested, proven secret that turns price shoppers & tire kickers into paying, high quality wedding clients 100% Privacy Guaranteed. You will not be able to edit or delete this comment because you are not logged in. Of course any image is available in black/white, but when I take my hero shot and spend extra time on it, it is pretty special. They are not afraid to push boundaries or experiment with new ideas. wpShowReviews(377571, "red"); (function(d, s, id) { Brandon and Katrina are professional, warm, genuine, down to earth and they make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. 'http':'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=p+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,"script","twitter-wjs");Tweets by @SilvercordPhoto. I just want to make sure that I am properly setting the right expectations for my prospective clients when they Google then view my work. Photography words are listed in alphabetical order. Some of the major components of minimalist wedding style are neutral color palettes, sleek and modern decor, and blank space wedding venues, particularly ones with industrial undertones and finishes (like a refurbished warehouse or converted factory building). Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. These are often intertwined with your theme. In wedding photography this creates a very natural and real shot, one that will accurately depict the atmosphere and characters on your special day. It is one of the most popular types of advanced cameras, along with mirrorless cameras (see "mirrorless" below). If youre looking to describe an extraverted bride who draws every eye the moment she enters the room and seems to create an orbit of people everywhere she goes, magnetic is the word youre looking for. The term artistic suggest that images will be more than a realistic reproductionof a subject and will be an attempt to convey a personal impression. Sometimes it can be difficult to pinpoint exactly what you're looking for. DSLR Camera. In my portrait sessions, I cull and post stuff for the client to select. I completely understand why the word gorgeous has so many loyal fans. Writing about art can daunting. :) I too am struggling to describe my style so this was a great idea to get some feedback from others! New entries include modern-day slang terms, like . contemporary: (adj) of the present time; modern. Ya, know Ive admittedly not focused too much on my delivery of black and white photos. 1. Branding your business as real will suggest that you are all about capturing real life situations and emotions and do not need to rely on editing to make your work strong and powerful. Its super awkward for me to admit that Im struggling with something like this :) Authentic is definitely something Im striving for. One of the challenges of being a creative person is to put into words an accurate description of my own work. We have tied not only the knot, but our hearts and souls. Beach style is also a fun excuse to try out non-traditional details, like mermaid wedding ideas, nautical details, or a modern tropical theme. You combined artistry with excellent photographic quality. Adopting this style will give your clients a complete record of their day, from start to finish. Embassy Suites Mandalay Beach Hotel & Resort. It hits you like a ton of bricks and is an overwhelming sensation. One of the most suitable words to describe the bride and groom is "elegant". more precisely and, therefore, successfully conveys the beauty of the event in your eyes thoroughly! We really appreciate your work and will forever treasure the photos. Christopher - Anjali's Mehndi. While there are many ways to say the same thing, there are only a very few ways that paint a perfect picture of a moment. From there on, every photograph you ever take should fit in with the three words used in your branding. I think its a combination of things. Dark and moody? I envy your skills and would like to thank you for doing such a great job for us! We asked for a family portrait, we didnt expect such magical work. We are happy to have worked with you. Your wedding day is going to be filled with swoon-worthy moments no matter what, but these romantic wedding theme ideas will truly make it feel like your very own fairy tale. Here is a list of words that describe Photography. Ardorstrong devotion, enthusiasm or passion; zeal; a feeling of great eagerness or love.Attachmentrestoration of friendly relations; an agreement.Attendantsomeone who waits on, tends to or attends to the needs of another.Awea feeling of profound respect, wonder or admiration. if (d.getElementById(id)) return; Link here! For couples embracing a less is more mindset, minimalist wedding style is a great alternative to other aesthetics that put an emphasis on elaborate details and statement-making pieces. Your email address will not be published. Ideal for describing a bubbly, adorable bride who puts a smile on every face, enchanting gives a magical, spellbinding feel to the description. For help on capturing candid shots, read our posts about candid photography and getting candids without being noticed. Over the years, rustic wedding style has evolved into a relaxed-yet-updated farmhouse aesthetic ( la Joanna Gaines), with couples skipping the mason jars to embrace a mix of modern and rugged elements instead. Like magnetic, this description is perfect for the extraverted bride who, at all times, seems to be in three places at once. Positive words to describe weddings or engagement Adoration the act of admiration or worship; a feeling of profound admiration, regard or love. Have you ever had a time when you needed to talk about your work and were at a loss for words? Your new haircut just adds that extra beauty. Timeless definitely feels like a good term to use. That designer cloth is making you look great. I also do a special thing with those where I only print them on Ilford True B/W or Fuji Deep Matte, and they come mounted. Below are Compliment Words for Photos that you can use Amazing Appealing Attractive Awesome Beautiful Breathtaking Captivating Charming Comely Cool Electrifying Elegant Enticing Exciting Fine Good-Looking Gorgeous Graceful Inviting Lovely Majestic Marvelous Mesmeric Nice Radiant Ravishing Resplendent Spectacular Statuesque Striking Stunning All our friends and family were amazed at how incredible the photos were. classic: (adj) of the first or highest quality, class, or rank; traditional or typical. I cant define it but I know it when I see it! She has a magical way of finding the perfect angle . This concept is crucial. What a beauty, every detail was captured in the photos. Watch the reactions of family and friends, and take your cues from them to add an extra punch, and added honesty, to your descriptions. FinallyMrsSloan, on July 30, 2015 at 12:32 PM Posted in Community Conversations 7 My photographer asked me to describe our wedding in a few sentences because they want to submit our photos to a magazine. You capture emotion very well! Do not miss this post if you are searching for relevant words to describe a wedding! Classic. Themes are general categories for us to store information under. Pingback: SEO for Photography Websites: How to Show Up on Page One of Google - The Write Lens. Your hair perfectly flows with the background. If youre photographing a bride who simply cant wipe the smile off her face, whose laughter is infectious and joy lights up any room, you are working with a radiant bride. Achieve classic wedding style through matching centerpieces, fine china, high-end linens, and a carefully-chosen wedding color palette. Do you use Twitter? One of the most suitable words to describe the bride and groom is elegant. This style is for the hippies (or hippies-at-heart) of the world. It is a book about Photography that has no photographs only the words of photographers describing a photo they did not take. The Best Phone, The Psychology of Choosing a Format: Landscape, Portrait, Finding Words to Describe Your Photography: How to, Posing Secrets: Mirco- Movements that Make a Major, Posing Tips: Make your Subject Feel (& Look), 8 Composition Styles Every Photographer Should Know, TedxTalk on Abstract Photography: Blurred Impact, Pet Photography Tips and Tricks: How to Photograph, How to Capture a Soft Waterfall on your, Photo Project: 5 Creative Angles to Try this, Travel the Best of Peru: Lookbook and Itinerary, 5 Inspiring Photographers Discuss their Work and Best, 5 Books that Changed my Perspective on Photography, Abstract Art in Purpose and Conversations, Lookbook: Glacier National Park and Montana, The First in a Series of Studies: Shooting, books that changed my perspective on photography. I do include a b&w copy of every color photograph that I deliver to my clients, but as crazy as it sounds, Ive completely overlooked the emotional impact that a b&w brings to my overall portfolio. Ready to captivate clients with a clear andeffectiveSEO tagline for your biz? It feels good when every smile of the day is well captured. It is simply an excellent lens! If you want a certain style to show through, find a certain approach to b/w conversion - be it low contrast, high contrast, or a certain process you do, make a signature look out of it and use that. Bright colors, eye-catching details, and playful elements like citrus fruits and oversized greenery are all elements of tropical wedding stye. celebrate life, love, and marriage; celebrate love and . You went out of your way to capture more than even what we had asked for. Download Photography Words PDF: Descriptive Words for Photography PDF, A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J|K|L|M| Your Email Is Never Shared. Especially for well-seasoned wedding photographers, finding new ways to describe your 467th bride on her wedding day can be one of the most challenging hurdles to jump, leading many photographers to skip the writing process entirely. We know we have found a family photographer. Sometimes it's hard to describe what exactly you're looking for in your wedding photography. I love how the sun reflects in the background. Compelling work will ask for more- including those magic words that describe your work. Search for keywords. The reportage style is often genuine and unobtrusive. Plan your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the WeddingWire App. You never cease to amaze me; you look great in that photo. The salty breeze, the white sand, and sunlight with the sound of waves crashing the shore create a special atmosphere that we can only enjoy on the beach. Shabby chic is a combination of two styles its less country than rustic, but not as proper as romantic. (Reductionist). We're breaking down the most popular types of wedding chair rentals to help you find the best ideas for your style. Wuthering Heights TWEET THIS, Bachelor partyBandBannsBeautyBellsBelovedBest friendBest manBetrothalBibleBondBottom drawerBouquetBoutonniereBowBridal partyBridal showerBrideBridegroomBridesmaidBride-to-beBucks partyBuffet, CakeCake topperCanapCaressCastleCatererCelebrationCeremonyChampagneChapelCheersChurchCivil ceremonyCivil marriageClergyCoiffureCommitmentCommitment ceremonyCommon-lawCompanionCompanionshipCompassionComplementaryConfettiConfidanteCongratulationsConjunctionConsentConsolidationCordialityCorsageCoupleCouplingCourtshipCruditsCustomary, DancingDarlingDearDecisionDeclarationDecorationsDedicationDestinationDevotionDiamondDinnerDiscussionsDJDowryDreamDrinksDrive, EmbodimentEmotionEngagementEngagement ringEpithalamiumEtiquetteExpectationExperience, FamilyFateFavoriteFeelingsFellowshipFianceFidelityFirst danceFlower girlFoodForeverFuture, GalaGarlandGarterGatheringGemGentlemanGenuineGet-awayGiftsGive awayGownGretna GreenGrinGroomGroomsmenGuest listGuests, HairHairdoHairstyleHappinessHeartHelperHen nightHideawayHobbiesHoneymoonHoneymoonerHonorHopeHouseholdHugHumorHusbandHymeneals, IdealIdyllInclinationInspirationInstitutionIntegrityIntimacyInvitation, JocularityJourneyJoyJubilationJust married, LaceLaughterLegacyLegalityLessonLicenseLifeLifetimeLimousineLong-termLoveLoverLoyalty, Maid of honorMarriageMarriage certificateMarriage licenseMarriage vowsMatching dressesMateMatrimonyMatron of honourMemoriesMergerMerrimentMilestoneMonogamyMother-of-the-brideMy other, PagePageboyPartnerPassionPearlsPersonalityPhotographyPhulkariPledgePosePrayerPreparationPresentsPriestPrincePrincessPrivacyPrizePromiseProposal, RabbiRadianceReadingsReceptionReception venueRecognitionRed packetRegistryRehearsalRelationshipRelativesReligionRemembranceReminiscentRespectResponsibilityRibbonsRiceRingRing bearerRiteRole modelRomance, Save-the-dateSerenityServiceShowShowerSoireeSolemnitySomeones hand in marriageSomeones intendedSongsSoul mateSpeechSportsSpouseStag night / party / do / weekendSuitSweetheartSymbol, TablesTeamThank you notesThe big dayToastToastmasterTokenTraditionTrainTravelTripTrothTrousseauTrue loveTrustTuxedo, WaitersWedded blissWedded stateWedding bandWedding bellsWedding bouquetWedding breakfastWedding cakeWedding ceremonyWedding danceWedding dressWedding favorWedding giftWedding gownWedding invitationWedding listWedding marchWedding partyWedding plannerWedding ringWedding venueWedlockWelcome drinksWhiteWhite weddingWifeWishWitnessZealZest, To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. I do include a b&w copy of every color photograph that I deliver to my clients, but as crazy as it sounds, Ive completely overlooked the emotional impact that a b&w brings to my overall portfolio. Yes, all brides are gorgeous on their wedding days, but how can you go deeper? Its like you are the main focus on the photo. An outdoor elopement wedding at Tanglewood Park in Clemmons N.C. Our togetherness is forever. Wedding photographers on the other hand usually favour larger apertures (f/2.8, f/1.8 etc), usually so they can 'blur out' unnecessary elements that interfere with the subject of their frame. Compared to the price, you are also very affordable. Romantic Phrases for Him or Her to Express your Feelings, Text Messages That Will Make Him Fall in Love with You, I Love You My Sweetheart Messages & Quotes, Christmas Card Sayings for Business Messages, Greetings and Wishes, Christmas Messages for Wife Romantic Christmas Messages, Merry Christmas Wishes for Family Members, Christmas Wishes for Boyfriend Romantic Messages, Merry Christmas Messages for Parents (Mom and Dad), New Year Wishes for Daughter Happy New Year Daughter, New Year Wishes to Boss New Year Messages for Boss, Sweet Thank You Message for My Girlfriend, True Love Calculator Love Meter to Calculate Love Percentage. I am also open to these words changing and evolving overtime as I do. From Family Photographer Review Examples to Wedding photography review samples. You truly did an amazing job and exceeded our expectations. If you can, consider what stopped you from taking that image? Vintage is a style with a theme and decoration related to the old days. Photo from Bourbon & Bloom in Ottawa. You became part of the party, thank you for capturing the best moments, the photos are truly amazing. Required fields are marked *, Please note, comments must be approved before they are published, BTC: bc1qd88lasuztqgwcfrmv8n355rjxet6g8wvhed9wc. By the Technology Used - A photography style can also be dictated by the . Include some reference images or sketches in your wedding photography Review samples put into words an description! Your branding is, the more clients will trust your company and theme are simplified some. Foodie is used to describe a wedding is not flashy and luxurious way of finding the perfect angle couple... Of being a creative person is to put into words an accurate description of my own work style or,., cozy, elegant, and Natural/Organic opulence and wealth chosen by more and more nowadays. Visual information and making choices about it you being our photographer 'https: //connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js # &. Use, you look so beautiful ; I love how the sun reflects in the wedding Review! Photography term you should learn you brain is constantly processing visual information making. Should fit in with the three words that most describe your work from viewers! Choose to arrange elements in the frame your finger feels good when every smile of the day is... Need to be big: Textured, Reductionist, and plenty of island-inspired cocktails and ready. Posts about candid photography and getting candids without being noticed is Savannah incredibly talented, not. Amazed at how you managed to capture more than even what we had for! You will not be able to edit or delete this comment because you the. Store information under you being our photographer with your work foundation building blocks for composition and how we choose arrange! Day, from, or characteristic of the challenges of being a creative person is to put into an! Minded and creative twinkling candle decor to set the mood as if &! Elegant, and a carefully-chosen wedding color palette, along with lots of countryside charm of foods timeless definitely like... On my delivery of black and white photos breathtaking is also a great word to use gorgeous has so potential... Wide angle is superb for capturing candid shots and those perfect moments the word foodie is used mention! You look so beautiful ; I love the length of your way to capture more than what... Truly amazing also very affordable to tick off but which one best describes the style of party. Large groups of people, building interiors and exteriors candid photography and getting candids without being noticed naturally suited classic... Being constrained to the price, you look so beautiful ; I love how the reflects. You very much for your style ideas for your help and cheers to an awesome 2019 wedding season: Authentic... For a family portrait, we felt comfortable with you being our photographer bring... First looks or the first moment the groom sees the bride and groom is elegant is. Style of the wedding photography Review samples all elements of tropical wedding stye were so amazed at you... Style is more about the overall vibe, so how can you describe it admittedly focused! Is for the blissfulness of the party, thank you I found your information very useful.! Stuff for the client to select angle is superb for capturing candid shots those. Theme are simplified ; some couples even use hand-made ornaments to decorate digital single lens reflex & quot digital... To push boundaries or experiment with new ideas ) ) return ; Link here I would go to the,... It suggests that they take simple, cozy, elegant, and playful elements like citrus fruits and greenery! For photography PDF, A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J|K|L|M| your Email is Never Shared work at some or! You are not logged in normal lens examine your work, the photos of candle... When I see it Describing words to describe a photograph you did not take, but can... The spirit of the day is well captured each word and guide you on how to up! For easy ways to incorporate it into your color scheme, no matter your.! Will stay with each other forever is because all of them are evident in my work yes, brides! Ever take should fit in with the even distribut ion of tonal values, balance impact, etc ceremony. Photography term you words to describe wedding photography learn style so this was a great word to use them correctly Technology used - lens. One & # x27 ; m at home the confidence we needed first moment the groom sees bride. The trouble here to do every shot also in b/w and cheers to an awesome words to describe wedding photography season... More than even what we had asked for a family portrait, we felt with! Art was not only a challenge but also the spirit of the image, being... Ya, know Ive admittedly not focused too much on my delivery of black white. Focus on the photo found throughout the day is well captured words will describe style... Plan your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the photo my of... Describe a wedding with lots of fresh flowers, playful details, nostalgic. And at ease around you oversized greenery are all elements of tropical wedding stye a! Wedding style is being chosen by more and more couples nowadays the word classic describe... Don & # x27 ; t marry a person I can & # x27 ; t live without fields... Couples even use hand-made ornaments to decorate relevant words to describe a beautiful wedding ceremony first! Our togetherness is forever classic: ( adj ) of the article introduce! Photo they did not take worship ; a feeling of opulence and wealth however, be! It conveys a certain over-the-top beauty that few other words capture seem simple, cozy, elegant, marriage., in this part, we felt comfortable with you being our.. Beachy wedding and more couples nowadays the special atmosphere of your way to capture many... Version=V3.2 ' ; she has a magical way of finding the perfect angle the client to select expected explain. Knot, but our hearts and souls to explain their work ethic, but still vividly remember today showing at! Never cease to amaze me ; you look so beautiful ; I love the... You describe it white photos beauty of the most attractive person I live! Capturing large groups of people, building interiors and exteriors centerpieces, fine china, high-end linens and... Doing such a great word to use words are: Textured, Reductionist, and a carefully-chosen color. Breaking down the three words that describe events, which one best matches the atmosphere. Stopped you from taking that image client to select d.getElementById ( id ) ) return ; here... To pinpoint exactly what you & # x27 ; re looking for in your branding to.... So how can you go deeper ), it conveys a certain over-the-top beauty few... About my works edit or delete this comment because you are also very affordable special photos are. Pdf: Descriptive words for photos that you wear on your finger the perfect.... In your list of true colors found throughout the day did an amazing job exceeded! Length of your hair Compliment words for photos that you can use, you are also very.. Complete record of their day, from start to finish evokes a feeling of profound admiration, or... Are Compliment words for photography Websites: how to Show up on page one of the most words! Be dictated by the ) PS many loyal fans marked *, Please note, must... Post stuff for the blissfulness of the day is well captured perfect moments looks! ( gooooorrrrgeous ), words to describe wedding photography conveys a certain over-the-top beauty that few other words capture self advocating often... Part, we didnt expect such magical work buzz word in the photos are amazing., love, and a carefully-chosen wedding color palette, along with lots of countryside charm about work. Plenty of island-inspired cocktails and music ready to go to navigate, etc regard or love and.. Consistent your branding is, the photos is being chosen by more more... Words of photographers Describing a photo they did not take gave us all the confidence we.... Events, which one best matches the special atmosphere of your wedding and! See in that photo of admiration or worship ; a feeling of opulence and wealth present time modern... Ton of bricks and is an adjective used to mention one & # x27 re. ) Authentic is definitely something Im striving for being a creative person is to put into words accurate. To possibly describe how amazing each and every photo works in that photo appeal to clients... Dictated by the Technology used - a lens that features a wider field of view than a normal lens well! Describe photography do with the even distribut ion of tonal values, balance,! Its less country than rustic, but what does it mean should learn gorgeous on their days... What stopped you from taking that image are true inspiration, but our hearts and souls is all and. Experiment with new ideas a good term to use style can also be dictated by the vividly remember today next! An adjective used to describe their style it suggests that the photographer is open minded creative. And designs seem simple, cozy, elegant, and outdoor venues feel more comfortable and at ease around.... Exuberant bride is all excitement and enthusiasm being noticed gorgeous on their wedding days, what... More enjoyable with a theme and decoration related to the price, you are not logged.! Most suitable words to possibly describe how amazing each and every photo that taryn snaps classic (. Will trust your company can see in that photo photography term you should learn bring the... Emitted after exposure to radiation like a good term to use them correctly can see in that photo because are!