Most HOAs have a documented agreement that clarifies these responsibilities. flower mound. This is flipping content I can get behind. Eventually, after another 10 - 15 minutes of holding, they found the payment and agreed to mail me new keys as the lock that fits my key had been discarded. The mailbox is frequently left open, increase in receiving wrong mail, late mail deliveries, and/or lost mail. Now, it is an absolute TRAIN WRECK. We have moved the box twice to fit the "driver's specifications" and still no mail. Those cases deal with thefts in the hundreds of thousands of dollars, said Lt. Tara Deckert, of the Police Departments grand larceny division. All of the approximately 7,000 mailboxes in New York City and those in other parts of New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Massachusetts are being revamped. They're being modified and even removed, mostly over security concerns, it appears. document.write ("?zoneid=4"); | Wholesale Residential and Commercial Mailboxes, NEW Freestanding Depot Enclosure with 4C Horizontal Mailboxes, NEW 4C Horizontal Mailboxes (Wall Mount ), Standard Horizontal Mailboxes (Wall Mount), Private Distribution Horizontal Mailboxes, USPS Access/Approved vs Private Access/Use, A Comprehensive Commercial Mailbox Buyers Guide, Request a Bulk Discounted Quote for Quantities 5 or More, How to Follow the Postal Services Cluster Mailbox Rules. The USPS has not confirmed the veracity of this latest report in The New York Post. Use our online service to enter your package details in 4 steps and leave your prepaid, prelabeled packages on your doorstep. Pinging is currently not allowed. USPS removes thousands of mailboxes each year; in 2020, mail-in ballots make it political . we are receiving our bills so late that they are now incurring fees and I for one am having the vendors such as ATT and Frontier contact the post office directly to address it. Remind them of the penalties, the impact on the victims, that they can get hurt or killed in the process, and that the Postal Service doesnt take such crimes lightly. Bummer . ok, there is another, larger post office, a "general mail" facility 3 miles away. Please Note: For broadcast quality video and audio, photo stills and other media resources, visit the USPS Newsroom at www.usps.com/communications/newsroom/welcome.htm. Just to play devils advocate, we did a search of Snopes.com an authoritative site useful for separating urban legends from confirmed news about scams and ripoffs and did not find any info about the mailbox glue scam in their archives. Well, commercial mailboxes are defined by the following: Cluster mailboxes, vertical mailboxes, and horizontal mailboxes are all examples of commercial mailboxes approved by the USPS for mail delivery. Required fields are marked *. Please repair my mailbox as it is defective and will not stay locked. The amount of mails is the same, but the delivery of it is much more manageable. This will clear the packages out of the way, and allow the barrel to rotate normally again. Please do not post personal information. What Can and Cannot be Deposited in a Collection Box? That was unaccceptable and inconvenient for the mailman to perform their job. This morning I called at 6:30 am to see of my birds were in.no answer.So I drove there and was told wen I walked in by a cleaning person they were closedREALLYI rang the bell no answer.knocked on the door no answer..Although I could hear them behind the door. Package stuck almost all the way in UPS drop box. Living in the Lakeside area of Flower Mound, our house is very near the Tavern. its addressed to Flower Mound Herbal Pharmacy, dr Jennifer Pomales, 1001 Cross Timbers Rd, Flower Mound, TX. Enter a location to find a nearby usps drop off locations. Before installing a new USPS mailbox its best to notify your local post office. Coming in at about a $30 billion price tag annually, according to the USPS, delivering mail is the largest single fixed-cost the service faces. The recipient can then open the parcel locker with the key, retrieve their parcel or envelope; the key will remain inside the lock and close the door to the locker. Please follow these steps to use eBay international standard. The sticky substance basically acts like flypaper; it catches letters that people drop down the chute to be mailed. Twice in the last week, I dropped packages at the parcel drop off in the office (didn't go to counter) and the items were never scanned so tracking has not updated. May 1, 2017 in Test Post Clubhouse. Thread starter Xeb; Start date Mar 14, 2013; X. . How Should My Business Handle Outgoing Mail? Taking a bat to a mailbox, or hitting it with a brick, or setting off a firecracker or pipe or pop bottle bomb inside may sound like fun to some rambunctious teens. We also have a missing package claim going that the carrier said was delivered but our email shows no packages delivered to our address. It was a long line and I waited about an hour to get to the front to get help sending off my packages. Your poor service is making me look like a liar. Good counter service, but, and this is a big but, the mail carrier service for our area is horrible. Postal Service offers services at locations other than a Post Office . She had a package get stuck in the box, and it was no coincidence. They made no attempt to deliver it to me in person and it was vital that I received it today thus the certified mail. Hire more people so our calls can be answered in a timely fashion. official United States Postal Service (USPS). I was able to deposit all 3 packages! Hahaha. And today, there was no mail delivery- why? Reply to this topic; Start new topic; Recommended Posts. A place to discuss tactics and success stories of buying things for a low price and selling them for a higher one. Sick to death of these ignorant & careless people that call themselves postal employees. How in the world can you still be waiting for me to drop them off.I told both of my customers I mailed them yesterday morning. A family member gets a package every 3 or 4 months with medication from Abbvie manuf. To deliver your mail, the USPS requires you to be familiar with its standards and make sure that the area surrounding the mailbox is accessible. The cash is just a gimme for the bad guys, while checks make the crooks work a little harder. If you are a WordPress user with administrative privileges on this site, please enter your email address in the box below and click "Send". If you do please report back. UPS will attempt to contact senders directly, if parcels are placed in the drop box that are not shipment ready. It's how we pay our bills, receive. Can't make it to your local post office?