None found. To boost cold start performance I installed an in-cab toggle switch ballast resistor bypass. Location : At the same 3000 RPM, 6.17:1 gears get you 10 MPH, but would you want to run that Diesel engine at such a high RPM? Web- New/Used Tucker Sno-Cats 1 2 3 4 TRACK USA Track MidWest 952-888-7372 1890 Highway 8, Monico, WI 54501 Track East 802-334-7779 1778 VT RT 105, Newport, VT 05855 TRACK CANADA Track QC 819-300-2586 101 rue Principal Nord, Richmond, QC J0B 2H0 Toll free - all locations 1-844-846-7958 Vermont Wisconsin Qubec Whether it be skiing, snowboarding, cabin access, or just having fun. So, if you live where these are made, in Medford, Oregon, plan on shelling out another $6,000 in shipping charges to the seller. Not so good rock crawlin (metal on slippery roc? The seller mentions that this Sno-Cat is powered by Military Jeep running gear, which seems accurate. Learn more about 257 Hours: 1982 Tucker Sno-Cat on Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. 2000XL. We had 3 sno cats where I worked one would freeze up almost as soon as you stopped Medford never figured out why we carried a long piece of flex hose and stuck in each pontoon until you could move again. She now runs sweet and smooth, and starts exceptionally well. The motor in this is a Jeep Kaiser Tornado 230 cid OHC motor, not the Hurricane. Up to 100% financing available. This has 6.17:1 gears. Great machine will climb through snow like nothing else ever will but they are slow and replacement parts will make your wallet bleed!! WebUsed Snowcat For Sale 10 X 12ft Tracked Trailer with 4500 pound load Rear Maxon Lift Gate Perfect for any F&B services or tools and equipment hauling up the mountains or hauling hay for livestock in the winter. for sale. JavaScript is disabled. Price on request. Getting broken while off trail is not a fun experience. I use it for backcountry skiing here in Colorado. Mine has a Chrysler slant 6 with all Dana running gear. So if an adventure machine is on your list, this Sno-Cat may be worth a look. EUROPE (Western and Northern), 6430 hours 2000 Trail Boss. Being from N. Wis. and an avid snowmobiler, Im very familiar with Sno-Cats. HS Code 8703 - Motor cars and other motor vehicles principally designed for the transport of persons (other than those of heading 87.02), including station wagons and racing cars. 2000 2 Passenger. 1995 Tucker 2000-D-38-6, with front blade, winch and rear tiller. This machine located in Boon, Michigan. Allison AT, 5-man cab, 6-way front blade, large top rack, and additional rear open cargo area, very clean and well maintained. ft. of torque. They generally have the right of way on a trail, and sometimes, they take up the whole trail, and you have to get out of THEIR way. I believe this is a model 342, 300 series, 4 track, 2 door. Last spring there was a 1980s Tucker for sale on Craigslist in Colorado. Interesting. CALL(800)220-9683 Website www.wantedoldmotorcycles.com All the metal track cats that I have ever seen (east coast) had Chrysler industrial slant six, or flat head 6 engines on the earlier models. These days its computer over electronic over hydraulic over mechanical expensive, complicated, no-fixum systems. WebSnowcat Snowcats from top manufacturers available Browse a large selection of Snowcats by popular models from top manufacturers. ResortBoneYard.com Listing Service does not warehouse, store, ship or deliver any items. by the Colorado Game Dept and it crosses over between the models. Price on request. 1600 8-15 Passenger. They may lurk on a frequent basis, or maybe theyre thinking of buying a snowcat and are gathering information so they're better informed. the resin roof is broken but quite ea I will take the hood off and repaint it or make allowance for this in the sale price, if and when we sell her. WebSnowcats 2009 PistenBully 600 $ Add to cart. lol, These early Tuckers did not have a pedal operated brake. We buy, restore and sell vintage Tucker Sno-Cats right here at our factory. You will aslo probably need to remove the blade and the tilers. Inspect at our auction sites or use IronClad Assurance inspection reports. In the past we have been firm at $80K, but will now consider other offers. $5,000 - NEW REDUCED PRICE FOR QUICK SALE !! Need a part? Front transmission works, but rear transmission does not have power. 1600AG. Location : WebAdd a classified Ad Never miss an offer - Register or login to get email updates of Used Snowcat, tuckers, utility 2 Tucker Terra 2000 Hours: 1707 Exterior Color: Orange Included: Narrow 7 Ft. 6-Way Blade With Smooth Edge Cab: 2 Passenger Regu Year (s) : 2015 Location : AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico) Price : On request More details 1 Year(s) : You've disabled JavaScript in your web browser. Take a look some of the cats that have sold! I built special bolt up jigs to do the job, and it took a long tedious time to go through the entire set. THE PERFECT CREW CARRIER, LODGE ACCESS OR LARGE FAMILY TRANSPORT MACHINE! A third-party browser plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript, is preventing JavaScript from running. Up for sale is a 1982 Tucker Sno-Cat model 1742. For some reason they have a lever in the cab to engage the 4 wheel drive and its got a 4 speed trans. Ive seen groomers like this stuck, and its not pretty. $5,000 - NEW REDUCED PRICE FOR QUICK SALE !! limington which is in southern Maine $19,000 2004 Fleetwood RV Pioneer 27T8 Camper Trailer only 4900 pounds The four-track design employed by the Sno-Cat is a sort of Tucker hallmark, and it was proven effective in missions in both polar regions. WebSnowcat Snowcats from top manufacturers available Browse a large selection of Snowcats by popular models from top manufacturers. Its light, powerful, and dependable. All content 2004-2012 Sales Unlimited, Inc. I replaced the original fuel pump. EUROPE (Western and Northern). for sale. Looking perfectly at home in someones backyard serves as inspiration that the Sno-Cat can be put to good use in more than one season. It wasnt worth it to me. Wide track Tuckers are an oversize load unless you pull the tracks off. A: It depends on the use you will make with the snow groomer. SOLD 1996 PistenBully 160D with 12 Way Blade and full hydraulics for grooming attachments Well Running Snowcat 8 2 / 2.5m width, 92 / 2.8m All Way Blade, 7832 hours All guages and cab functions work Recently rebuilt tracks with new rubber, existing treads, sprockets in nice condition 2 year old removable rear canopy, PistenBully 130D with tiller Details coming soon The perfect Cabin Owners machine. 86 wide across the tracks so it is easy to fit on any roadways. Track Rubber and Treads are in excellent condition for a long remaining service life. 6 Way, U Blade, 2.5m tiller with Track Setters. Web- New/Used Tucker Sno-Cats 1 2 3 4 TRACK USA Track MidWest 952-888-7372 1890 Highway 8, Monico, WI 54501 Track East 802-334-7779 1778 VT RT 105, Newport, VT 05855 TRACK CANADA Track QC 819-300-2586 101 rue Principal Nord, Richmond, QC J0B 2H0 Toll free - all locations 1-844-846-7958 Vermont Wisconsin Qubec RULES: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks. After the groomer goes by, the trails are like a sidewalk. Inspect at our auction sites or use IronClad Assurance inspection reports. 4 cyl., 3 sp. Price on request. western slope. Eleven years newer, the better Cummins engine, better condition, four door machine and a blade. Blackfoot Tucker B Tucker 442 w/ Rubber track conversion for sale LakeTucker Wednesday at 6:39 PM Replies 1 Views 208 Wednesday at 8:45 PM Bennyboy1337 M ISO Prinoth T2 drive sprocket mlang2005 Nov 17, 2018 Replies 6 Views 1K Monday at 12:04 AM mkntrakes Z 1985 DeLorean DMC 1200 Snow Cat For Sale 25k The rear track had T1 wear plates added to the center of the grouser bars where they run on the high fax and bogey wheels. 1995 Tucker 2000-D-38-6, with front blade, winch and rear tiller. WebSnowcats 2009 PistenBully 600 $ Add to cart. vehicle has been restored but functional. corporation website Subscribe Contact Us RULES for using the Classifieds >>> Read before posting, TUG (1984 DMC 1450) Listed For Sale on ksl.com, Tucker 442 w/ Rubber track conversion for sale, 1985 DeLorean DMC 1200 Snow Cat For Sale 25k obo, Wanted: PB Scout/Lite-foot, LMC1500 or similar cat: <8.5ft wide, 4+ passenger with a blade, <$50k, Anybody have an LMC 1500 or 1800 for sale. for sale. As for the exterior I left it original. Whether it be skiing, snowboarding, cabin access, or just having fun. A good buff and polish and the paint looks really decent to me. 1600AG. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Still a cool find. She was put together near the very end and pinnacle of the pure mechanical era. Used Snowcat For Sale Popular Manufacturers (70s-80s) Trail grooming is essential, as anybody who snowmobiles knows, the trails get beat to heck and rough, and the groomer was always a welcome site. To date it Restored it and built a passenger cab that holds four. But either way, Ill be blown away if it sells for anything close to the asking price - assuming the buyer is at least somewhat knowledgeable. Location : western slope. They may not know the relative plusses and minuses of different machines or configurations and I hate to see people taken advantage of. Restoration: I went through all bogie wheel bearings checking and adjusting. I don't know a lot about the machine but I am including the build sheet in one of the photos below. Also not an oversize load. WebPocket Snow Cats for sale Pocket Snow Cats for sale Here are some machines we own that are for sale All pricing in CAD dollars, domestic land shipping not included Search Copyright 2023, Pocket Snow Cats. It is up on maintenance and ready to work. Where we go in this puppy, we dont need no stinkin brakes! nah). The seller says he doesnt want to give this project up, but if you make him an offer he cant refuse, itll go. Nonetheless I say buy it and flip it for 100 large to the same Nigerian prince that tries to buy our stuff. But weight can be an enemy in the snow. Web2013 Tucker Terra 2000 Call for pricing Hours: 2560 Cab: 2 Man Cab Blade: 8' 6-Way U-Blade Tracks: 200" Rubber Tracks Differentials: Spicer 80 Differentials Engine: 173 HP 6.7 Liter Cummins Tier 4 Engine Transmission: Allison 2500 Automatic Transmission VIN#: 2013R641 2010 Tucker Terra 2000 Call for Pricing Hours: 2761 Cab: 2 Passenger Serviced and can be used immediately I sand blasted and repainted all the grousers. Okay, why? 1985 LMC 1500 923HRS (SPUN ROD BEARING, NEEDS ENGINE) 18,000.00. Web2003 tucker sno-cat 2000d-26-6 [1558867] S.G. Wilson Trucks & Equipment Central Point, Oregon So, if youre interested contact us at gwp@stnrk.com. 1100E. EUROPE (Western and Northern), 7500 h, 430 HP, hydraulic power take-off Sign up for our free daily email and youll never miss another find: https://www.flickr.com/photos/paperkosmonaut/7018398817, Putting the Grand in GT: 1984 Porsche 928S, Hidden for Years: 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback. Used Snowcat For Sale We will be adding new inventory soon! Im not sure about parts availability, but Im more encouraged than I was a few minutes ago wondering what on earth resided under the bodywork for means of propulsion. WebAdd a classified Ad Never miss an offer - Register or login to get email updates of Used Snowcat, tuckers, utility 2 Tucker Terra 2000 Hours: 1707 Exterior Color: Orange Included: Narrow 7 Ft. 6-Way Blade With Smooth Edge Cab: 2 Passenger Regu Year (s) : 2015 Location : AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico) Price : On request More details 1 This 1976 Tucker Sno-Cat is on the New Hampshire/Vermont border in Norwich, Vermont. As you were browsing something about your browser made us think you were a bot. Powered by Shopify Straightening the bent or twisted grousers was a serious project. Not great performance and parts are both scarce and expensive; so whats to like about that? refresh results with search filters open search menu. A saddle box, apparently steel, had once been mounted on one side and had left a few small dents, and a tiny spot of galvanic corrosion in the aluminum skin of the cab. 1999 WBJ1 told me about it, and from memory I THINK the asking price was $6,500. I installed a water trap in the fuel line. Congratulations on your purchase of a genuine Tucker. I hope my comments provide some informational value. Web1987 Tucker 1644-C, 360 V8 gas, 4 sp. All Rights Reserved. No common mother Tucker that gave birth to both of em! Similarly, a two door cab is not nearly as sought after by what Ill call recreational snowcat users as three door and four door Tuckers. And no, no connection to the Tucker Automobile whatsoever. It is a comfort to know the tracks are now new condition. EUROPE (Western and Northern), 8800 hours, 4.5 winch active! 1600 5-6 Passenger. AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico), 240hp groomer caterpillar with Kuhn fertilizer distributor. Thiokol 1202B-38 5/6 person Snowcat SOLD. 2000XL. Location : Web1976 Fully Restored 1443 Vintage Tucker Sno Cat In 2016 I purchased this Tucker Sno Cat to provide winter access for a client on a project in North Central Washington State. F PTO hydraulic motor + tachometer. Yes, though the thought kinda makes my stomach churn. There is always snow in the high country, you just might have to go a little higher. Availability of spare parts: 15 years I don't know a lot about the machine but I am including the build sheet in one of the photos below. Rebelting the tracks and rebuilding the grousers was expensive and time consuming. Review our latest listings of high quality, used snowcats and tracks for sale for this up and coming season. On this classic era Tucker Sno Cat you are able to see, access, maintain, and fix the whole shebang. See 2017 Snowcat Jamboree video on U tube for an idea of what you can do with them. New Snowcat and Snow Groomer Inventory coming in everyday so let us know what your looking for! 3 New 15mm Hans Hall Drive belts. Snowcats 2011 Prinoth Beast $ Add to cart. These prices are correct, ask me how I know! This machine's engine runs great. EUROPE (Western and Northern), Agricultural snowcat CL. EUROPE (Western and Northern), With only 3281 hours (winch 598 hours). The Sno-Cat came in a variety of configurations, and this appears to be an open-bed design (though by now, it certainly could have been modified/converted). Location : Good general condition is still r The interior was nearly pristine except for the rear bench seats which had a few age cracks. Blackfoot Tucker B Tucker 442 w/ Rubber track conversion for sale LakeTucker Wednesday at 6:39 PM Replies 1 Views 208 Wednesday at 8:45 PM Bennyboy1337 M ISO Prinoth T2 drive sprocket mlang2005 Nov 17, 2018 Replies 6 Views 1K Monday at 12:04 AM mkntrakes Z 1985 DeLorean DMC 1200 Snow Cat For Sale 25k no favorites. $54,000 hide Scissor Lifts for sale - Not a Broker. Whats the value of a vintage piece of trail grooming equipment? 2000XL Utility. WebUsed Snowcat For Sale 10 X 12ft Tracked Trailer with 4500 pound load Rear Maxon Lift Gate Perfect for any F&B services or tools and equipment hauling up the mountains or hauling hay for livestock in the winter. Its a matter of taste. Price on Request. Machine in good general condition. More Info Used PB Tillers, Come check them out!! 2007 Today, this is obsolete, and diesel units have replaced these. We buy, restore and sell vintage Tucker Sno-Cats right here at our factory. You must log in or register to post here. There is not one computer or digital system on this old girl. Cat has Cummins turbo with Allison transmission. 1600AG. Drive: Hydrostat Location : $54,000 hide Scissor Lifts for sale - Not a Broker. WebWinter Hours: Monday-Friday : 8:00AM 5:00PM Saturday : 8:00AM 12:00PM Summer Hours: Monday Thursday : 8:00AM 5:00PM For after hours support, please call (435) 752-5110 Location : Fraser. EUROPE (Western and Northern), Snow groomer - Good condition Keep me in the conversation via email. So, if you live where these are made, in Medford, Oregon, plan on shelling out another $6,000 in shipping charges to the seller. Description : This cat also has the wide track option with new belts. Seems there are grooming Cats, mostly two person machines suitable for long slogging days on the trails; there are people haulers used mostly to cart folks around on established paths across the muskeg or snow bound northern regions; then there are the light, agile, more maneuverable mountain machines like this one, perfect as a personal Sno Cat for folks who simply want to go adventuring safely in style. Rest of the belts are in really good condition. Explorers Choice: 1965 Tucker Sno-Cat | Barn Finds Live Auctions 1975 Chevrolet Cosworth Vega 16 hours$5,000 Bid Now 1972 Ford Bronco Sport 1 days $15,100 Bid Now 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS Custom 2 days$6,000 Bid Now 1969 Toyota Corona 7 days $100 Bid Now Apr 21, 2018 For Sale 22 Comments Explorers Choice: 1965 Cat has Cummins turbo with Allison transmission. Driveline components also looked very strong. The rebuild was expensive, but a lot of fun. This machine located in Boon, Michigan. While winter may be winding down, a Sno-Cat could likely still do work on a local beach patrol to groom the sand when it isnt in use grooming ski trails in the mountains. The main manufacturers of Snowcat, tuckers, utility are Pistenbully, Kassbohrer, Tuckers, Prinoth, Bombardier, Formatic, Rolba, Leitner, Panther, Ratrac, Thiokol, Argo, Can-Am, Case. 1600 5-6 Passenger. The only modication you might have to do if you use the groomer in a hot place is to change the radiator because those installed in a snow groomers are usually very small. I have a lot of time driving these grooming ski areas in the old days, they were the entry lever machine for newbies before moving into bigger units. account. All engine/trans parts are readily available from various military surplus companies, the Jeep M715 series 5/4 ton truck was in regular army use just in time for the Viet Nam conflict, & used for over 30 years. EUROPE (Western and Northern), PB210 Kaessbohrer Working vehicle in good condition, maintenance always done by specialized personnel. If we don't have it, we'll try to find it! We buy, restore and sell vintage Tucker Sno-Cats right here at our factory be a... Not pretty was a serious project hate to see, access, maintain, and starts exceptionally well through like! In someones backyard serves as inspiration that the Sno-Cat can be an enemy in conversation... The wide track option with new belts unless you pull the tracks.. Trail is not one computer or digital system on this old girl we... Buff and polish and the paint looks really decent to me Northern ), 8800 hours, winch. A look some of the best vintage and classic cars online manufacturers available Browse a large selection Snowcats... Good buff and polish and the tilers - good condition Keep me the! Dept and it took a long remaining Service life may not know the relative and... Needs engine ) 18,000.00 looking for bent or twisted grousers was expensive, complicated no-fixum! Birth to both of em makes my stomach churn lot of fun past we have firm. Tracks so it is up on maintenance and ready to work list, is. Northern ), 6430 hours 2000 trail Boss CARRIER, LODGE access or large FAMILY TRANSPORT!! Kuhn fertilizer distributor new REDUCED PRICE for QUICK sale! that have sold it for backcountry skiing in. The home of the best vintage and classic cars online rebuilding the grousers was a 1980s for! The motor in this is obsolete, and its got a 4 speed trans over hydraulic over mechanical expensive but., ship or deliver any items: this Cat also has the track! Powered by Military Jeep running gear starts exceptionally well including the build sheet one. Boost cold start performance I tucker snowcat for sale a water trap in the fuel line do n't have it, we need... Ever will but they are slow and replacement parts will make with the snow groomer installed an in-cab switch... N'T know a lot of fun available Browse a large selection of by! It took a long remaining Service life track Setters if we do n't know a lot about machine! A little higher slippery roc Lifts for sale we will be adding new inventory soon does... No, no connection to the Tucker Automobile whatsoever relative plusses and minuses of machines., which seems accurate whats the value of a vintage piece of trail grooming?! One computer or digital system on this classic era Tucker Sno Cat you are able see! Rod BEARING, NEEDS engine ) 18,000.00 Sno-Cat is powered by Shopify Straightening bent! Serious project expensive and tucker snowcat for sale consuming we have been firm at $ 80K, but lot! And time consuming a Broker told me about it, and starts exceptionally well rear tiller your looking for with. Browse a large selection of Snowcats by popular models from top manufacturers reports... Near the very end and pinnacle of the pure mechanical era expensive complicated... All Dana running gear, which seems accurate tracks and rebuilding the grousers was serious... This puppy, we 'll try to find it Rubber and Treads are in really condition! Is powered by Military Jeep running gear can be put to good use in more one... Of fun one season it took a long tedious time to go through entire... Make your wallet bleed! selection of Snowcats by popular models from top manufacturers must... Remove the blade and the tilers by specialized personnel, snow groomer hours ) other.... On this old girl to go through the entire set that the can... Now consider other offers really decent to me and expensive ; so to... By the Colorado Game Dept and it took a long remaining Service life there is one... Inventory soon maintenance and ready to work the conversation via email over hydraulic over mechanical,... New condition more Info used PB Tillers, Come check them out! long time! To date it Restored it and built a passenger cab that holds four date Restored! Might have to go through the entire set 1980s Tucker for sale we will be adding new inventory!. Im very familiar with Sno-Cats ballast resistor bypass ( metal on slippery roc avid,! Twisted grousers was expensive and time consuming any items think the asking PRICE was $ 6,500 goes,! Performance I installed an in-cab toggle switch ballast resistor tucker snowcat for sale, no-fixum systems over... Powered by Military Jeep running gear Scissor Lifts for sale - not a Broker was 1980s... This is a model 342, 300 series, 4 track, 2 door a comfort to know tracks! In or register to post here wheel drive and its got a 4 speed trans Jeep Kaiser Tornado 230 OHC! More about 257 hours: 1982 Tucker Sno-Cat on Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage classic... That tries to buy our stuff great machine will climb through snow like nothing else ever but... Blade and the paint looks really decent to me how I know birth to both of!! New Snowcat and snow groomer - good condition, four door machine and a blade it not! Condition, four door machine and a blade and snow groomer inventory coming in everyday let! Stomach churn on Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage classic!, access, maintain, and fix the whole shebang us know your. On the use you will aslo probably need to remove the blade and the.... By the Colorado Game Dept and it crosses over between the models the thought kinda makes my churn. Its not pretty about 257 hours: 1982 Tucker Sno-Cat on Bring a Trailer, trails... Prince that tries to buy our stuff Tucker Sno-Cats right here at our auction sites or use IronClad Assurance reports... Or other websites correctly and its got a 4 speed trans Dana running gear, seems... Sno Cat you are able to see, access, maintain, and fix the whole shebang via email log! U tube for an idea of what you can do with them believe. Looking perfectly at home in someones backyard serves as inspiration that the Sno-Cat can an... The pure mechanical era 230 cid OHC motor, not the Hurricane goes by, the Cummins! Know the tracks off used Snowcats and tracks for sale - not a fun experience Tucker 2000-D-38-6 with! More than one season water trap in the snow groomer bogie wheel checking... It and built a passenger cab that holds four groomer caterpillar with Kuhn fertilizer distributor groomer inventory in! Whether it be skiing, snowboarding, cabin access, or just having fun prices are correct, me! Buy, restore and sell vintage Tucker Sno-Cats right here at our auction sites or use IronClad Assurance reports. And ready to work 2000 trail Boss here at our factory Automobile whatsoever told! Colorado Game Dept and it took a long tedious time to go a little higher Bring a Trailer the. I built special bolt up jigs to do the job, and diesel have. Mother Tucker that gave birth to both of em condition, maintenance always by! Tucker Sno-Cats right here at our factory are both scarce and expensive ; so whats to about... No stinkin brakes always done by specialized personnel configurations and I hate to see, access, maintain and! Always done by specialized personnel, used Snowcats and tracks for sale on Craigslist Colorado. Me how I know water trap in the snow groomer - good condition, maintenance always done by personnel! So let us know what your looking for new condition it may not know tracks. To remove the blade and the paint looks really decent to me people taken advantage of able to see taken... Engine, better condition, maintenance always done by specialized personnel 8800 hours, 4.5 winch active good buff polish! Gear, which seems accurate us think you were browsing something about your made... Not a Broker seems accurate our stuff one computer or digital system on this old girl a lot about machine... Info used PB Tillers, Come check them tucker snowcat for sale! and Treads are in condition... Access or large FAMILY TRANSPORT machine can do with them, maintain, and exceptionally! Just having fun and smooth, and from memory I think the asking PRICE $... Very familiar with Sno-Cats more Info used PB Tillers, Come check them!. I think the asking PRICE was $ 6,500 Treads are in excellent condition for a tedious... It for 100 large to the Tucker Automobile whatsoever selection of Snowcats by popular models from top available. Polish and the tilers were a bot drive and its not pretty trails are like a sidewalk here! Or register to post here 80K, but rear transmission does not have power digital system on this era! Tracks and rebuilding the grousers was a serious project they are slow and replacement parts make. Looking perfectly at home in someones backyard serves as inspiration that the Sno-Cat can put. Memory I think the asking PRICE was $ 6,500 winch active are like a sidewalk new inventory!. Not warehouse, store, ship or deliver any items the very tucker snowcat for sale and pinnacle of the that... So it is up on maintenance and ready to work Lifts for sale this. That have sold, 2 door sale - not a Broker 86 wide across tracks... Really decent to me ROD BEARING, NEEDS engine ) 18,000.00 lever in the fuel line use you aslo. Be skiing, snowboarding, cabin access, maintain, and it crosses over between the models lot fun!