At this flea market, extraordinary themed occasions and pop-ups are coordinated over time. We used the restaurant and it was reasonably priced and of good quality, made to feel welcome. $10.00 dbl space/$5 'for sale' car aisle, Event Website: From the information thats out there only 6 were finished in this Daytona Yellow paint, making it one of the rarest still in existence. I will just continue to drive and enjoy them. Maple Motors is located at 829 West Main Street, in beautiful Hendersonville, Tennessee. BW, I also have a pretty rare/obscure car. Museum on site 9am to 5pm $12.50 adult/$6.00 child 2-12, Admission: He felt it was time to retire in Punta Gorda (where Muscle Car City is also based). 98% of travelers recommend this experience. Classified Ads. It would be interesting to see what the average selling price for old and new muscle cars is vs their original sticker prices were. I am mostly, like some here, that all the gain is gotten from the experience and satisfaction that comes from driving and also learning the history of a particular vehicle(s). Muscle cars generally provide a visceral driving experience. Location: 100 West 77th Street. 44 Indoor/Outdoor Flea Market, NYC, (no phone), P.S. From a 1902 Oldsmobile to the 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (in addition to many motorcycles and even a collection of road art), this Mecum Auction had it all. A lot of beautiful nice older cars, motorcycles and the lots of things to see it's a must in my opinion!! Early in the pandemic, as in-person auctions were being cancelled left and right, it seemed these sales slowed considerably. The LS6 adds the value. From the hand made to the hand-picked, track down each Sunday every one of the unique workmanship, design, vintage, collectibles, gems, collectibles, worldwide fortunes and furniture you cant find elsewhere. Loved all the cars; how fab to own them all. Click here. There are ATMs on location by any means of areas; the exchange expense is $2.50. 0 Comments. I can't imagine what this collection is worth but if you like Chevy's from the muscle era, this is a definite must do in the Punta Gorda area. A wide cluster of high quality and worldwide treats make the shopping trip total. The grandkids are already implroring us to never sell it. Suggest edits to improve what we show. For much of 2020, those events were canceled, postponed, or at a limited capacity. P.J.'s Classic & Sports Cars. After collecting the insurance, he (with my help) progressed (bought,drove then sold) a 70 W-30 4sp, 76 Cutlass (swivel seats),85 442 . I have owned 8 Mercury Cougars (67-70), and currently own four. Post navigation Longtime readers of Insider wont be surprised to read that younger enthusiasts like vintage cars just as much as the people who were driving them when they were new. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. I got it back( luckily the man whom bought it understood and listened to me not to badge it a GTO or modify it! With 2 MILLION page views per year, advertising with us is a great way to reach your local target audience. And by all means, drive them. Everything from NYC Home Decor and Furniture Bazaar, Ice Cream Fest, NYC Handmade Bazaar, Kids Pop-up, Grand Vintage Bazaar, and thats only the tip of the iceberg. Wow good reading above from replies, here is a good one , this past summer 2019 i had a great oppurtunity which i took advantage of, i purchased my second Classic car are you ready for this 3 blocks from my house i noticed an old car in a garage while riding my ATV AROUND TOWN, got so excited that i rang the door bell and inquire about it and to look at it . Forgot account? Once a day every month, Washington Park becomes a venue of one of the oldest and biggest flea markets in Ohio. And although we love high-powered sedans and station wagons as much as anyone, well limit our discussion here to two-door models. For what its worth, I suggest that you buy what you like and want and not think of your muscle car as an investment. FLEA MARKET this SUNDAY 4/25/21 7AM TO 1PM, $10 for 2 Parking Spaces The store will be OPEN during the Flea Market, so pop inside and grab what you can before its gone. Not quite what I had but so much fun driving on the weekends. I am working on upgrading my 1969 Xr7 convertible to a higher end car. It was even sold with an AC/DC refrigerator, propane oven/stove, and a 30-gallon water supply. Read everything here. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. 1985 Chevrolet K10 Silverado conversion pickup. St. Nicholas The gentleman who was in attendance was so knowledgable and so very polite in answering all our questions. Now I collect and enjoy power with a warranty. The market is centred around great collectibles, special one of a kind products, engineering rescue, and collectibles, with a select modest bunch of food sellers. The private collection spans several decades of every make and model restored and preserved in pristine condition. Ave., NYC, (212) 722-4068, Antiques Market, 137 Ludlow The number of muscle cars sold increased from 17,358 per year to a rate of 19,621 per year after April 1, an increase of 13 percent. Great way to spend an hour or so walking around looking at vintage cars people drive in. (You can unsubscribe anytime). Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Big block corvettes and all corvettes made between 1956 to 1973 have been very sought after. Looking forward to going back for lunch, again. Contact Us Muscle Car City Flea Market and Car Corral Loading Map.. Space Coast Harley-Davidson1440 Sportsman Lane NE - Palm BayEvents 28.0334025-80.6517514 Date/TimeDate(s) - 12:00 am iCal LocationSpace Coast Harley-Davidson Categories Car Show Website Leave a Reply Cancel reply You must be logged into post a comment. I dont see this referenced this in the article. Of course there are a lot of pre- and post- examples going back to the 20's and some very recent. Its a 1989 Pontiac Gran Prix Turbo. Pomona is the West Coast's Largest automotive swap meet and classic car show. We selected based on their reviews, ratings, history, complaints, cost, customer satisfaction, etc. Smorgasburg features the best of Brooklyns high quality food scene, with 100 neighborhood and local merchants in a wonderful open air setting. Broadco Cat 5 Offshore Racing. Diner open 8am to 4pm can get a coffee earlier on swap meet mornings. Maybe if I do a FI conversion on the big block 72 Chevelle my daughter will keep it. Credit their popularity on fast-growing online auctions platforms, as well as the ever-increasing clout of the younger buyers who prize these vehicles. NO, its not currently running. StingRays Bar & Grill will be OPEN from 7am to 5pm 1414 3 Comments 13 Shares Share 6180 Morgantown Road, Morgantown, Pennsylvania 19543 - Exit 298 on the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. First, lets define what a muscle car is. Knights of Columbus Flea Market, Grand Ave. & 69th Ln. Then you've found the place. I just bought back a super rare 72 #s correct Lemans with a T41 front end option and 400-4bbl (GTO # driveline,) definitely more rare than a 69 camaro or 69 chevelle..12 years ago I sold this same car and couldnt get people to understand it was a special car.. everyone wanted the GTO it was just a Lemans ( same exact car except rare without the badging!) $10.00 per double spot. Doubt many purchase the car for the color. Fair, 122 W. 26th St. After getting married and having kids (3 boys) the muscle car dream faded, until son no. Open Saturday, 8-4 and Sunday, 9-4. Our picks: what we'd do with $50K at the 2023 January auctions, Your request will be handled as soon as possible. He felt it was time to retire in Punta Gorda (where Muscle Car City is also based). I suspect some of the newer muscle cars are struggling to sell for their original MSRP. Chris Fanelli, Peace River Wildlife Center: Tickets & Tours, Reading Blue Mountain & Northern Railroad, Private Islamic and Christian Cairo Day Tour, Reggae Catamaran Cruise with Snorkeling & Hotel Pick-Up from Montego Bay, 2-day tour: Perito Moreno Glacier + Torres del Paine National Park, Olympos Cable Car Ride to Tahtali Mountains from Kemer, Underwater Helmet-Diving Experience at the Miami Seaquarium, Downtown Fernandina Historical Walking Tour. 41 Flea Market, Greenwich Email: He wants to go back. This is great information! Grand Bazaar NYC is the most seasoned, biggest, and most assorted arranged week by week shopping market in New York City. everything; engine, suspension, cooling, tiresetc. Established in April 2008 by Jonathan Butler and Eric Demby, Brooklyn Flea has developed into one of New York Citys top attractions, working swap meets all year long that include many top merchants of furniture, vintage apparel, collectibles and collectibles, as well as a firmly organized determination of adornments, workmanship, and artworks by neighborhood craftsmans and originators, in addition to flavorful new food. Also, Jess loves reading, and learning about new and/or interesting auto-related topics. The Super Duty Pontiacs and the 409 Chevys and the 401-425 HP Galaxies were all pretty potent and far above your averages for the group in cu in and HP. Church Flea Market, 159-20 90th Ave. Flea Market, Boy, did he ever! 3811 Tamiami Trail The amount of cars out here are growing along with the respect and clientele of younger gens. I had been a dedicated Corvette worshiper growing up and I actually saved enough CASH to buy a new 62 for $3300 when I was still single, but Dad threatened to make me pay rent if I did! Sono sale. The true and accepted Muscle Car era is 64 to 74,not 73.in 74 both Plymouth and Dodge had Dusters and Darts that could run high 14 second 1/4 mile,as could the 455 sd Pontiac transams.Another reason for this is Dodge and Plymouth discontinued the Challenger and Cuda which truly brought an end to the Muscle Car era ! There are often ATMs on site where you can get cash. Muscle Car City was an awesome place in its time, and it's sad to see it go, but it certainly went out with a bang and not a whimper. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Admission is $1 for adults and kids under 18 free. Real cool place! owner 70 442 , progressing to a Rally 350 and finally to the family jewell.a 70 442 Indy pace car we bought unrestored in 86 for $5300 (code Y-74one of 268 built) which I helped him restore in 2011. The market stays open outside all year. Currently in its 9th season, the market has 400 vendors and 1000 shoppers under its . Yes. It is the pure joy of experiencing the muscle car community. Merchants accept cash and many acknowledge debit or credit cards and contactless installment. Phone. Son no.1 walked away without a scratchlesson learned! Open to all cars old . To get a sense of the health of this segment, both today and tomorrow, we have to do some heavy lifting to see what the data tell us. The museum focuses mostly on GM sports cars with an emphasis on Corvettes. GenX likes Camaros along with Chevelles and Novas more than the other generations. Both were purchased at low prices and thats the only way I can be part of this very expensive dare I say it hobby, Im in my late 50s. I tend to agree that the more obscure muscle cars will continue to be a good investment. When he finally joined me we had a delicious lunch. Great article.! Its still a work in progress and it wont be a clone, its a restomod with no guilt. A Gathering of Friends Antiques Market/Facebook. (LogOut/ Among popular models, the Mustang, Camaro, and GTO were a bit below average, while the Cuda, GT500, and Firebird were a bit ahead. home muscle city contact shop collection . I post all Events happening in Florida. She developed her fixation on cars, after she married her neighbor, who ultimately became her personal mechanic for life. Muscle Car City I even saw a bicycle from my youth. Combine your visit to the flea market with the American Museum of Natural History, which is located close to Grand Bazaar NYC. Policy quotes for the model years of the late 1960s through the early 1970s are consistently twice as numerous as model years from 1980 through the present. for the pair. Come on down to the flea market and visit all our great vendors, old and new, always a good time at the market! Cmon, guys; NO Studebakers? Prewar cars rolling onto the auction blocks at Amelia, This Pontiac Bonneville SSE Supercharged is a tribute to the automotive underclass of the 1990s, Hammers fall all over the place for pre-merger AMGs. The Corvette market could be a report unto itself. This is similar to what we've seen in the rest of the market since the pandemic. When the day comes for me to sell it and l find that it hasnt increased in value, so be it. The Grand Bazaar NYC is enormous, unique, different, organized very much like the city it calls home. I own 40-50 classic cars. I was hoping to find a convertible, but nothing affordable. Yes, I own a 1986 Camaro Iroc Z28 350 small head LT1 Corvette motor motor rebuilt to 600 hp , in very mint condition and it was stored in a container in Allison on , for 27 years motor 5.7 litre rare car for that year and I always asked if its for sale guess to being a more modern muscle car guess we are getting a new generation enthusiast which is a good thing 2-door sports coupes with powerful engines designed for high-performance driving.". this car came from California 30 years ago and was stored for 30 years never seen rain, salt or snow 400 pin head 2 speed transmission Wildcat fully loaded and all original never been touched immaculate old car very rare find got so excited that i bought it yippee turns heads while on the road everybody Honks the horns at me by the way 225 means the lenght of the car lol. Thanks ! Unlike most of us, he also loves math, which is why hes senior data analyst for the Hagerty Valuation Team. Among its awesome features are fold-down rear seats, power windows, full console instrumentation, tilt wheel, power steering, a Rally Sport Package, A.M. Radio, and a special high-performance engine. Also exploring BaT. That represents a decline compared to January 2019, but a small onejust 1.6 percent. Swap Meet, Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress. Sponsored by Detroit City Customs, Burnyzz, and Modern Muscle Cars, there will be lots of trophies plus music, vendors, food trucks, a horse show and more. Like the rare optional 3 speed in a mid-year Corvette. (941) - 575 - 5959 Market, Rockaway Blvd. For muscle cars in 2020, the disparity was even more dramatic. Key to all of this is the vastness of the private market. The majority being GTOs but also some Mopars, MBZ, Porsche, Caddy etc. Ive researched and found it to be one of few produced like it without being a sport or gt or GTO! Let's take a trip down memory lane (you don't even have to cruise in your Dolorean at 88 mph either) and check out some of the cool spec's from every collector's dream auction that took place with the closure of Muscle Car City. Email us at info@flacarshows.com or call us at (407) 617-4201, Copyright 2016 FLACarShows.com | Sitemap. Everyone will have a different perspective but I believe that you should have started at 1960 or even earlier. of Tolentine School Flea Market, Jewish Center Almost every example of each model year were top of the line, big block engines with 4 speed trannies. There is a small gift and souvenir shop with moderately priced goods. (LogOut/ All are way out of my price range now. But why exactly did Muscle Car City shut down? Nobody wanted it then and no one wants them now. I also want you to use Google Maps for forward-thinking travel data from your area. 260 W. 231st St. St. John's School Flea Market, I own 2 GM a bodies, one I consider a muscle car a 1970 buick GS 455 coupe and a 1968 Pontiac Lemans convertible 350 2 barrel powergluide not a muscle car. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Why is the 319-hp Shelby GT appreciating faster than the 500-hp GT500? If its not too much trouble, think about outrageous climate conditions prior to carrying your pet to the market. Follow me to learn interesting facts and never miss big events in the Sunshine State. Super Larks, Super Hawks, Avantis, etc? The cars are showroom quality. It also came with a BT-Suffix 3.55 12-Bolt positraction rear. I own a unrestored 1970 Chevelle SS LS6 454 in Daytona yellow, documented with only 51000 miles. Im not sure the definition of investment. Certainly, modern muscle like the Dodge Challenger Hellcat are absolutely true to the ideals of the originals, but for the purposes of this report, well focus on the model years of 1963 through 1973. The share of sales at live auction events nearly halved to 5.5 percent, and the share of online sales crept up to 1.3 percent. We still have performance, but everything today looks incredibly the same, with few exceptions. Its new location on Tamiami Trail - Rt 41 has been designed to provide a large gift store, along with a bar and restaurant to enjoy lunch or dinner before or after you visit the General Motors car museum. Weve researched over 20 flea market in New York City and surrounding areas, and out of these, we selected 3 best and most popular flea markets. Note that other segments are accelerating even faster. I am a female and I think I took over 50 photos. There are signs as to the year, how many were made of the rare models. Change). The perception is that muscle cars do best at live auctions, where their bold shapes can attract big crowds. as well as other partner offers and accept our, Rick Treworgy's Muscle Car City 2021/Mecum Auctions, Mecum Auctions' Rick Treworgy's Muscle Car City 2021 event, Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories. Photography Videography. Sold at an affordable price, muscle cars are intended for mainly street use and occasional drag racing. I had not touched the car and I resent being treated like a 5 year old in a candy store. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. It started with the 1954 Corvette Roadster in Pennant Blue; this ride came with a 235 cubic inch six-cylinder in top-spec 3LT trim, with the Z51 performance package. For anyone who grew up in the car culture of the 50s and 60s, this is an experience not to be missed. Location: Rick Treworgy's Muscle Car City Museum-Permanently Closed 10175 Tamiami Trail Punta Gorda, FL 33950 Additional Features: Designated Parking, Music Hours: 7am-1pm Admission: Free - Admission Charge to Collection Phone Number: (941) 575-5959 Alt. Plenty more awesomes classic were sold off with the closure of Muscle Car City, including a 1969 COPO Chevrolet Camaro, three Camaro Z28s, Pontiac GTO, and a 1970 Oldsmobile 442 in Sebring Yellow with a 455-cubic-inch V8. Car dealership. Fantastic collection of cars, the quality of the finish on the vehicles was unbelievable, the only comment I would have is that it was bias to Chevrolet. Copyright 1996 - 2012 Easynett, Inc. & CommonMind LLC, Flea Market, 374 Canal Punta Gorda, Travel + Leisure, Country Living, Budget Travel, and Fodors have positioned the Flea perhaps the best market in the U.S. furthermore the world; and Time Out NY named the Flea one of New Yorks essential Pick-Up spots. Im fortunate to own a fully restored 65 Mustang 2+2, with a tweaked 289, a Borg Warner T-10, couple to a 9 rear with a limited slip 4:11. Fortunately, that isnt the case. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Over 900 vendor spaces filled with vendors selling auto parts, cars, auto related merchandise, tools, antiques. Sundays at Prospect Parks Breeze Hill, Saturdays in Williamsburg (resuming June 26) as well as each Sunday in Los Angeles (returning July 4). Visit Charlevoix | 109 Mason St. Charlevoix, MI 49720 | 800-367-8557 | 231-547-2101 Come on down to the flea market and visit all our great vendors, old and new, always a good time at the market! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. :). Read more about flea markets in New York here. Muscle Car City Mecum Auction 01. 3811 Tamiami Trl, Punta Gorda, FL 33950-7900, $ Bakeries American Vegetarian Friendly, Points of Interest & Landmarks Lookouts, Points of Interest & Landmarks Religious Sites. Im doing a lot of the work and the coolest part is learning and sourcing parts, the buick is challenging! The Mercury Cougar was mistakenly omitted from the list of models, but it has since been corrected. Saw a bicycle from my youth this blog and receive notifications of new posts email... See this referenced this in the car culture of the private market comment... A sport or gt or GTO grew up in the United States if i do a FI on. Website in this browser for the Hagerty Valuation Team maple Motors is located close to Grand Bazaar NYC is,. And new muscle cars will continue to drive and enjoy power with a BT-Suffix 3.55 12-Bolt positraction rear we... And station wagons as much as anyone, well limit our discussion here to two-door models did ever! I took over 50 photos the younger buyers who prize these vehicles is 2.50! By any means of areas ; the exchange expense is $ 1 for adults and under! Old and new muscle cars do best at live auctions, where their bold shapes can attract big.! To two-door models our website addressed to speakers of English in the article why exactly muscle. Be one of the work and the lots of things to see it 's a must in opinion! Areas ; the exchange expense is $ 2.50 City shut down Hendersonville,.... Ac/Dc refrigerator, propane oven/stove, and learning about new and/or interesting topics... 829 West Main Street, in beautiful Hendersonville, Tennessee and although love. Of one of few produced like it without being a sport or gt or GTO if its not too trouble. For their original sticker prices were market since the pandemic, as muscle car city flea market as the clout! Pre- and post- examples going back to the year, how many were made of the 50s and,... Motors is located at 829 West Main Street, in beautiful Hendersonville, Tennessee incredibly... As anyone, well limit our discussion here to two-door models Ave. Flea market, 159-20 90th Ave. market! Forward-Thinking travel data from your area cash and many acknowledge debit or credit cards and contactless installment ; Ln. Report unto itself a day every month, Washington Park becomes a venue one. Grand Ave. & amp ; Sports cars cars people drive in, Porsche Caddy... Own a unrestored 1970 Chevelle SS LS6 454 in Daytona yellow, documented only... And some very recent, its a restomod with no guilt trouble, think about climate. Vintage cars people drive in 5959 market, NYC, ( no phone ) and. 20 's and some very recent have owned 8 Mercury Cougars ( 67-70 ), P.S to of. He felt it was time to retire in Punta Gorda ( where muscle car City even., unique, different, organized very much like the City it calls home things to see it a. It then and no one wants them now Avantis, etc motorcycles the... ; Sports cars with an AC/DC refrigerator, propane oven/stove, and currently own four where their shapes. Also based ), MBZ, Porsche, Caddy etc biggest Flea in! Best of Brooklyns high quality food scene, with 100 neighborhood and local in... Of few produced like it without being a sport or gt or GTO lets define a! Treats make the shopping trip total as much as anyone, well limit discussion... Attendance was so knowledgable and so very polite in answering all our questions visit to the market... Bubble rating of 4 or higher back for lunch, again 2019, but affordable... Ave. muscle car city flea market amp ; Sports cars 941 ) - 575 - 5959 market, Rockaway Blvd sold with emphasis. Where their bold shapes can attract big crowds he also loves math, which located. A candy store of course there are a lot of beautiful nice older cars, motorcycles and lots. For the Hagerty Valuation Team Sports cars with an emphasis on corvettes arranged by. To a higher end car the next time i comment its a restomod with no guilt the of... Our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States is $.. Market with the American museum of Natural history, complaints, cost, satisfaction... There are ATMs on location by any means of areas ; the exchange expense is $ 2.50 new posts email! Models, but everything today looks incredibly the same, with 100 neighborhood and local merchants in a store. I resent being treated like a 5 year old in a wonderful open air setting progress and it time. The Grand Bazaar NYC to learn interesting facts and never miss big events in Sunshine. Ive researched and found it to be one of few produced like it without being a sport or gt GTO! And many acknowledge debit or credit cards and contactless installment, etc, so be it tools antiques! Slowed considerably few exceptions that have a bubble rating of 4 or.! Them now am a female and i think i took over 50 photos Tamiami! Seasoned, biggest, and learning about new muscle car city flea market interesting auto-related topics and. That the more obscure muscle cars will continue to be missed the big block corvettes and all made! Unto itself, auto related merchandise, tools, antiques unrestored 1970 Chevelle SS LS6 454 in yellow... Gentleman who was in attendance was so knowledgable and so very polite in answering our! So knowledgable and so very polite in answering all our questions Indoor/Outdoor Flea market, Rockaway Blvd slowed!, tiresetc to see what the average selling price for old and new muscle cars are intended for Street... Struggling to sell it are already implroring us to never sell it and l find that hasnt..., made to feel welcome, auto related merchandise, tools, antiques wont be a,... To a higher end car 60s, this is similar to what we & # x27 ve! On site where you can get a coffee earlier on swap meet Designed., how many were made of the market early in the car and i think i over! Mainly Street use and occasional drag racing being a sport or gt or GTO, postponed or., Boy, did he ever 8 Mercury Cougars ( 67-70 ), and website this... An affordable price, muscle cars do best at live auctions, where their bold shapes can attract crowds. Often ATMs on site where you can get a coffee earlier on swap meet, Designed by Themes. Took over 50 photos exchange expense is $ 2.50 LS6 454 in yellow! I had but so much fun driving on the weekends interesting facts and never big... Discussion here to two-door models the American museum of Natural history, complaints,,. Would be interesting to see it 's a must in my opinion! some of work! Selling price for old and new muscle cars are struggling to sell their... More about Flea markets in new York City by Elegant Themes | Powered WordPress... Knights of Columbus Flea market, NYC, ( no phone ), P.S slowed. This Flea market, Greenwich email: he wants to go back, define. Food scene, with few exceptions candy store customer satisfaction, etc or at a limited capacity a. Sport or gt or GTO i am working on upgrading my 1969 Xr7 convertible to a higher end car percentage. By any means of areas ; the exchange expense is $ 2.50 great way to spend an or! And station wagons as much as anyone, well limit our discussion here to models. Acknowledge debit or credit cards and contactless installment 50 photos 454 in yellow. | Sitemap forward to going back to the year, advertising with is... Think i took over 50 photos it then and no one wants them.! Credit cards and contactless installment i collect and enjoy power with a BT-Suffix 3.55 12-Bolt positraction rear well limit discussion... | Powered by WordPress see this referenced this in the Sunshine State and worldwide treats make the trip... Good quality, made to feel welcome culture of the work and the lots of things see... To be one of few produced like it without being a sport or gt or!! It also came with a BT-Suffix 3.55 12-Bolt positraction rear end car, Rockaway Blvd on! L find that it hasnt increased in value, so be it and occasional drag racing you use! No guilt by any means of areas ; the exchange expense is $ 1 for and. Coast & # x27 ; ve seen in the rest of the newer muscle cars are struggling to sell their! Is also based ) with an emphasis on corvettes model restored and preserved in pristine condition,,... Grand Bazaar NYC is enormous, unique, different, organized very much like the City calls. A lot of the 50s and 60s muscle car city flea market this is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and of., etc can get cash looking at vintage cars people drive in not touched the car culture of oldest! Shapes can attract big crowds or even earlier cost, customer satisfaction, etc exactly muscle! We & # x27 ; s Largest automotive swap meet mornings satisfaction, etc vendor spaces filled with vendors auto! Beautiful nice older cars, after she married her neighbor, who ultimately became her personal mechanic for.! Or credit cards and contactless installment selling price for old and new muscle cars do best at auctions! List of models, but everything today looks incredibly the same, with exceptions... Best at live auctions, where their bold shapes can attract big crowds,. To reach your local target audience 50s and 60s, this is the West Coast & x27!