Later that year, Solange gavebirth to their son Daniel Julez J. Smith. Solange has been in relationships with Wale (2009 - 2010), Julius Peppers (2008), J.R. Smith (2007) and Lil' Wayne (2006 - 2008). Who is Daniel Julez J. Smith Jr.'s father? Instead, she is willing to just do it and pray. Later messages imply that the two may have met up, and to Julezs surprise, Adore stood firm in her stance on risking an unintended pregnancy. Solange Knowles is 32 and she has a son who's all grown up and is as tall as his father. And a third social media user joked about a certain rapper who may be interested inSolange now that she's on the market, writing, "Solange single again? Solange, son Julez and his father Daniel J. Smith attend Beyonce's party in 2016. "I've thought about moving to New Orleans for years but just never had the courage to do it," Solange told Harper's Bazaar. Find out all about Solanges only child, below! Advertisement Knowles was only 18 when she delivered Julez into this world. Daniel Julez was born on October 18, 2004, in Houston, Texas, USA, under the zodiac sign of Libra. : Update: Tammy Rivera Confirms Her Niece Is The Woman That Was Allegedly Choked By Peter Thomas & Claims That Despite The Not Guilty Verdict, He Did Assault Her Family Member: Everybody Who Was In That Club Saw It: 50 Cent Accused Of Confronting Ex-Drug Lord Claiming Power Series Is About His Life Over $1B Lawsuit: Janet Jacksons Nephew Claims The Singers Performances Are Overly Sexualized & Degrading To Women: It Diminishes Her Amazing Talent: Update: RHOA Star Drew Sidora Filed For Divorce One Hour Before Her Husband Of 9 Years, Ralph Pittman, Submitted His Own Documents: Cuba Gooding Jr.s Attorney Argues Actor Had Consensual Sex w/ Woman Accusing Him Of Rape: EXCLUSIVE: Headkracks Exit From The Morning Hustle Radio Show Was A Mutual Decision, Media Personality Working On New Projects, [EXCLUSIVE First Look] WE tvs GROWN & GOSPEL Docuseries, Birdman Says Hes Paying Mays Rent For New Orleans Residents Who Are In Need, Beyonces Hair Stylist Says Her Hair Is Realness After Being Questioned If Shes WearingA Wig Or Sew-In Weave, Cassie Chills with Joseline Hernandez, Jada Pinkett Smith Surfs + More Celeb Stalking, Stop & Stare: Jada Pinkett Smith & Smith Family Show Skin on Hawaii Vacay. . However, he made it clear that it was only a hobby and that he didn't intend to develop it. His father is a rapper and his mother is an American singer and songwriter. Sources: people, teenvogue, theguardian, pagesix, newsday, independent. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'hollywoodmask_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_11',173,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-hollywoodmask_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0'); The girl, whose name is said to be Adore, had herself taken to social media to reveal details about the relationship they had. Daniel captioned his post: "Want him to be more than I could ever imagine.". "It's been a beautiful love affair that took me time. By Maurice Cassidy. The pair married in 2004, when Solange was . She did what she did just because she did not want him to get away with his acts. Knowles was only 18 when she delivered Julez into this world. Paris is the son of American journalist Keeley Shaye Smith and Irish-American actor Pierce Brosnan. A TikTok video alleging that Solange's son Daniel Julez J. Smith Jr. has impregnated a girl has gone viral on social media. Their passion for music and dedication motivated them to pursue a dream career in music. Beyonce's sister Solange welcomed her only child, son Daniel Julez Smith Jr., when she was a teenager. Her. His father is Daniel J. Smith. In 2021, tragedy hit the Knowles family when 34-year-old Martell DeRouen was fatally shot at his home in Texas. "Excuse me? However, he and his mom moved out when she and Alan separated in 2019. Neither of them ever addressed the rumours publicly. Gossip site SOHH also claimed to obtain an exclusive statement from Solange's camp denying that she and Common were an item: "Solange and Common are not seeing each other. However, in March 2019, Just Jared published a paparazzi shot of the couple stepping out inLos Angeles to go to lunch, pointing out that the previous pap photo of the couple dining together dated all the way back to 2017. In 2004, she gave birth to her son Daniel Julez J. Smith Jr. Now 17 years old, it's been alleged that Julez has impregnated a young girl who claims she's still in high school. Her father Mathew Knowles owned 'Music World Entertainment,' a fairly small but successful music label. She has a son named Daniel Julez J. Smith Jr. DJ Sbu Biography: Who is the South African DJ? Completely aside . Smith does not have a baby. While Bey and Jay's relationship dramas haveplayed out publicly in their music, Solange was famously private about her 11-year partnership with Alan. Solange's father is African-American. [39][104] On October 18, 2004, Knowles gave birth to their son, Daniel Julez J. Smith Jr.[105] Knowles calls her son the greatest unplanned blessing, but has partly expressed regret that she bore a child at an early age. She has a son with her former husband Daniel Smith. Caption: Solange Knowles with her father (Source: theJasmineBRAND) . Bogaard didn't comment publicly on the drama at the time, but posted a photo of a different woman one month later on his Instagram, calling her "my main squeeze" in the caption. CNN . Karla and Daniel shared three kids from their marital bond. Texts have surfaced on Instagram revealing Solange Knowles's son, Daniel Julez J Smith Jr, 17, is apparently expecting a child with his girlfriend Twitter users have mixed reactions, blaming everyone for the matter, including his mother, because she had him when she was a teenager as well They were cranky and ready to go home, rightfully so. Atlanta Black Star is a narrative company. Daniel Jr., 17, has apparently impregnated a high schooler. Daniel Smith Jr is gaining media attention since his birth as a celebrity son; all credit goes to his well-known and beloved mom Solange. His father, Daniel Smith, and his mom married in 2004 but divorced in 2007. Adding fuel to the flames of the dating rumors, Common also recently underwent a breakup, splitting with CNN commentator Angela Rye in 2018, then reuniting in 2019 for a brief period before deciding to part ways for good. Occupation(s): Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Businesswoman, Fashion Designer. On the other side, Solange's eldest sister (Daniel Jr's aunt) Beyonce owns a total fortune of $500 million. In 2022, he seemed to contradict this statement when he shared a TikTok video of himself rapping. Their holy union lasted until 2007 when they decided to get a divorce. United States. So proud of who u are my lil g, lil smitty, my lil woodie, one third of my heart, the reason I know what TRUE LOVE looks like., Related: Solange Knowles' ex-husband, Daniel Smith and their only son, Julez were the ideal father-son duo as they showed off their sense of style in a recent Instagram upload. Daniel Smith is an American Football Player and being the talent manager of Jaz Z, Beyoncy's husband. Solange and Daniel got married in 2004. I've always been connected to my sexuality and sensuality, but so much of that was re-grounded during this time. We publish narratives intentionally and specifically to enlighten and transform the world. Julez, with his curly blonde hair, was noticeably almost as tall as his dad. Who Is DJ Maphorisa? She made her 5 million dollar fortune with Solo Star & I Am.. LL Cool J Discovered the Grandparents Who 'Embraced' Him Were Not Biologically Related to Him, Michael Strahan 'Couldn't Believe' His 1st Wife Loved Him They Were So Young When They Became Parents, Bruno Mars Had to Live In a Zoo After Parents Divorce He Slept in 1 Bed With His Dad & Brother, Stepson Mocked by Adoptive Parents & Their Children Finds Letters They Hid from Him Story of the Day, Kurt Russell Took over the Role of a Father to Goldie Hawns Kids after Their Biological Dad Abandoned Them, Man Sends Heartfelt Letter to Reconnect with High School Sweetheart, Learns He's a Dad, Jason Momoa & Lisa Bonet Are Trying to Fix Their 17-Year Relationship after Split, Report Says, Jaclyn Smiths 4th Husband Saved Her Dads Life - She Feels Protected in Her Longest Marriage, 6-Year-Old Girl Wets Her Pants at School, Dad Comes to Pick Her Up In Wet Pants Too, Woman Gets Pregnant with a Black Man's Child & Her Dad Claims She 'Ruined His Reputation', Woman Refuses to Accept Stepdaughter until She Sees Photo Her Father Stashed for 42 Years Story of the Day, Disabled Orphan Boy Watches Rich Mans Mansion across the Lake, the Man Sees Him and Approaches Story of the Day, Celine Dion's Spouse 'Started to Cry' during Their 1st Meeting Her Mom Was against Their Marriage, Young Man Who Never Knew His Parents Pushes Father Away, Learns about His Will Months Later Story of the Day. The singer once described the move as "lonely" and "dark.". She has previously dated Lil Wayne, Wale, Julius Peppers, J.R. Smith, and Benji Madden. She also touched upon the importance of having her family including Beyonce and their mother Tina Knowles living nearby, admitting, Its such a beautiful feeling, but also having that village is a necessary reality so that Im able to pursue my passion both outside of motherhood and outside of my career.. Solange, however, is yet to speak. Julez was even a star while he was still baking in his moms tummy making his debut in the Destinys Child video, Soldier.. "It was one of the most bittersweet moments of my life, because I was so in love with (my son) Julez, and having spent a lot of time on the road, I yearned to be in one place, to have the opportunity to really ground myself with him," she toldELLEin 2017. Born on 24 th June in Houston - Texas, the 35-year-old is a very successful artist, along with being a mother of a 17-year-old. Although Solanges son may not go into music, he said he wants to be a professional basketball player. In 2012, under Terrible Records, she released her third body of work, an EP titled True which was inspired by 1980s pop and R&B. R&B singer Solange Piaget Knowles, popularly known as Solange Knowles by her fans, was born on June 24, 1986, the daughter of her father Mathew Knowles - the owner of the Music World Entertainment label and mother Tina of Deron, a well-known clothing line. Speaking with Beyonce in 2017 for Interview, Solange actually mentioned how she and Ferguson shared similarly-fanatical work ethics. Both artists attended the Lena Horne Prize event simply to honor Lena Horne's Legacy.". Solange's father, Mathew Knowles, has been credited for the successes of Destiny Child's music as well as that of the individual careers of its other members; Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland which he managed under the Music World Artist Management imprint. Age and Biography of the South African Record Producer. In a since-deleted post on her Instagram Stories, she attempted to dispel the rumors that she was involved with Bogaard, establishing that he was just her manager, not her romantic partner. He is the only son of famous American singer Solange Knowles and her ex-spouse Daniel Smith. He is cousins with Blue Ivy, Sir and Rumi Carter. Solange Knowles was born in Houston, Texas, to Tina and Matthew Knowles, and she is sister to the famous singer Beyonce Knowles. Please fill in your e-mail so we can share with you our top stories. Solange Knowles is currently in her second marriage. And Alan and I were like, 'We just got started!'". He was always there to take care of their baby whenever she was in a crunch at her work. The Untold Story, NHIF ByProduct Guide: How to Login to the Portal and Pay Online. Solange spoke out about being a single working mother to Brooklyn magazine in 2013, calling the experience a balancing act. At the time, she was recording an album during the hours Julez was going to school. The screenshots have since been deleted, but a TikTok. Last year the teen and former Disney actress Skai Jackson were at the center of a brief media frenzy when it was revealed their near secret relationship was over. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'hollywoodmask_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_3',175,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-hollywoodmask_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0'); Amid this, Julez himself addressed the screenshots. Daniel Julez J. Smith Jr is widely gaining media attention as a celebrity kid. Anybody informed Wale?". NEXT: 15 Interesting Facts About Beyonce's Sister, Solange Knowles Born in 1986 and raised in Houston, Solange started her career in her mid-teens, performing occasionally with her sister's group, Destiny's Child (which her father, Mathew Knowles, managed), before making her solo debut with 2002's Solo Star. Solange Knowles, Beyonce's younger sister, announced on Nov. 1, 2019that she would be separating from Alan Ferguson, her husband of five years. And I didn't want any variable that could interrupt that.". Who is Julez Smiths baby? Mathew Knowles (born January 9, 1952) is an American record executive, businessman and university lecturer. She is a Grammy, BET, Soul Train Music Award winner among many others. She got pregnant with Daniel Julez, with her high school sweetheart, Daniel Smith. With fans of Solange, and Julezs ber-famous aunt Beyonc thrown into the mix it did not take long for speculation of there being a possible pregnancy to spark a flood of commentary. Solange Knowles' son, Julez Smith Jr, has denied online allegations he got an 18-year-old Onlyfans creator pregnant, Radar Online reports. In January 2017, Interview published a chat between Beyonce and Solange, in which the younger songstress claimed that she was nervous to work with Ferguson, fearing it would change their loving dynamic at home. Solange found herself trending on Twitter over the tail end of the weekend after news that her 17-year-old son and girlfriend are expecting. In 2016, Solange Knowles released her fourth work but third solo studio album A Seat at the Table and it gave her the commercial success she had been working to achieve for so long. He is now engaged to Karla Anisa Karim and is soon expecting their child in 2020. Paris is a fashion and runway model and social media influencer from the United States. Answersafrica.com copyright 2022. That awkward moment when you think Solange is trending for new music when it's really because her 17-year-old son Julez allegedly fathered a child with a young lady who claims she's still in high school. That's a superhuman amount of creative output, and enough to strain any normal relationship, andwe have to wonder whether the duo's independently packed schedules contributed to their split. In a now-viral TikTok video, alleged screenshots of text messages between the two teenagers appear in slideshow format after a video of . Smith was also rumoured to have dated American actress Skai Jackson. Solange's Son Posted Some Of His Music To Social Media And Fans Weren't Impressed. This move happened just a while before the interview in March 2014. Let's explore the real reasons why Knowles and Ferguson are separating. Before linking up with Ferguson, Solange had already been through a wedding, pregnancy and divorce, all at a strikingly young age. "Now my son is at that age where he's really establishing friends and a community, so I feel like this is a good time to try it out," she confessed. In other Instagram stories, the girl allegedly also clarified her position on the matter. He celebrates his birthday on 18 October. His teenage son matched his crisp fashion in a pair of purple track pants and a black T-shirt. Solange Knowles is 32 and she has a son whos all grown up and is as tall as his father. Unfortunately, the reception was terrible, with fans telling him to find another career. Who Are Bola Tinubus Children and What Do They Do For A Living? Julez is going to be trouble when he gets in his 30s. Instagram post not found. The model is dating Alan Ferguson, her starsign is Cancer and she is now 36 years of age. "Solange divorced that man quietly. 58 following. They had split amicably. Knowles prefers to keep it that way, and has gracefully refused to discuss the father of her young son. Energy." Be the first to get hottest news from our Editor-in-Chief, Check your email and confirm your subscription. "Only a person who loves me would say yes to shooting 21 scenes in one week and climbing mountains and literally crossing waterfalls with million-dollar equipment strapped to his back," she said, describing the difficult shoots she and Ferguson led for accompanying videos for her 2016 albumA Seat at the Table. Smith had sweet words for his son in his caption. She had just lost her childhood friend to gun violence a year earlier and was still reeling from her death when she brought another life into the world. The news about Daniel Julez getting a high school girl pregnant broke around April 11, 2022. Together they had a son named Daniel Julez J. Smith, Jr., born in October 2004. According toPsychology Today, one of the most-cited pieces of research about age gaps in relationships camefrom Emory University in 2014, which showed that "age gap was correlated with breaking up," particularly if the age gap exceeds five years. . But love proved to be on Knowles side, as she reared her son while forging a career in music. She filed for divorce in 2006 and relocated to L.A. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,600],'hollywoodmask_com-banner-1','ezslot_2',615,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-hollywoodmask_com-banner-1-0'); There, she found a bit of stability as Daniel Julez started school, and her second solo album turned out successful. Solange Knowles and her son, Julez Smith attending an event in May 2014. To readers' surprise, she dropped the bombshell that she'd actually separated from Alan Ferguson earlier in 2019. When she was just 16 years old, Solange Knowles re . On his Instagram stories that same day, he claimed Adore was lying about being pregnant with his baby. But, as she turned 17, her life took an unexpected turn. He has two half-siblings; Saniya J. Smith and Legend J. Smith, Daniel Smith's children with his baby mama. The Grammy Award-winning Solange has also starred in movies and TV shows like Bring It On: All or Nothing, Jhonson Family Vacation, Taina, and others. Solange Knowles announced her split from her husband Alan Ferguson in a lengthy statement on social media on November 1, . He was also rumoured to have dated Jodie Woods, model Jordyn Woods little sister. "I remember telling you years ago that I wanted to work with him, but I was scared because I felt like our relationship, by the grace of God, is the one thing that I can count on to be intact and to be solid," Solange told Beyonce, adding, "When I go out in the world, I know that when I come home, I'm going to find peace with him. The significant age gaps between Beyonce and Jay-Z,and Solange and her ex. How Solange Knowles Raised Son Daniel Julez with Ex Husband Daniel Smith after Giving Birth at 17. However, there are no official verifiable sources on this matter. The youngster looked fly as he topped his outfit with a couple of sparkly white kicks. Never miss important updates! Well his mom had him at that age, wrote another person insinuating that Solanges teen pregnancy which happened when she was 18 and married to her high school sweetheart may have set a precedent. Even more striking is the age difference between Solange and Ferguson, who were 33 and 56, respectively, at the time of their November split, according to USA Today.That means Fergusonis actually closer in age to Solange's 68-year-old father, Mathew Knowles, than her. He already played the sport in high school. In 2004, when Solange was 17, she married her high school sweetheart, Daniel Smith, in a ceremony in the Bahamas. He hasn't done any acting since, though. PAY ATTENTION: heck out news that is picked exactly for YOU find the Recommended for you block on the home page and enjoy! Expressing an interest in music from an early age, Knowles had several temporary stints as a backup dancer for Destiny's Child, which featured her elder sister, Beyonc Knowles, among its members, before signing with her father Mathew Knowles's Music World . The couple have a handsome son Daniel Juelz Smith Jr. Solange Knowles Son Julez Celebrates 16th Birthday. (SplashNews) Solange had Julez when she was a teenager. "And, at the end of it, (the crew was) so tired, rightfully so. He spent his childhood in Los Angeles, California; Moscow, Idaho; and New Orleans, Louisiana. One of the Knowles sisters is officially single, and it's not Beyonce, although she and husband Jay-Z have been famously open about their marital struggles. She co-parented with Smith who remains her friend to this day. . The younger Knowles daughter, who started her career as a backup dancer for Destiny Child and has ever since then been in the shadows of her superstar sister, has in her own respect won plaudits for her contributions to music. A recent photo of Solange Knowles' teenage son and his father is a gentle reminder of how the singer beat the odds raising him when she was only a teenager herself, and how she successfully forged a co-parenting relationship with her ex-husband all these years. Solange and Beyonce spent their childhood listening to different kinds of music, which encouraged them to pursue a career in music. Dont miss to subscribe to our new feeds, kindly fill the form below. Knowles, who claimed to have experienced bittersweet moments, could not cope with being uprooted from her home to Idaho where Smith was studying. The duo was famously private with their union so most fans were shocked about their separation. Kaitlan Collins' bio: Height, salary, net worth, is she married? Solange Knowles was born on 24 June 1986 in Houston, Texas, United States. ': Birth Mom Reunites with Son after 33 Years of Separation. Solange Knowles has never let being the sister of superstar Beyonce cast a shadow over her, as she has gone on to have her own amazing singing career; she collected a Best R&B Performance Grammy for her song Cranes in the Sky in 2017. Solange Knowles and Alan Ferguson frequently worked together on many projects, with Fergusonco-directing the 45-minute film she released with her 2019 album"WhenI Get Home," as well as music videos for her 2016 singles "Cranes in the Sky" and "Don't Touch My Hair.". Since releasing A Seat at the Tableto widespread acclaim in 2016, Solange's schedule has been packed. On 24-6-1986 Solange Knowles (nickname: Sol, Solo) was born in Houston, Texas, United States. A video taken by his father Daniel Smith, shows Julez and two other children removing candles from his Supreme designer birthday cake. Daniel Julez J. Smith Jr. is a celebrity child. Texts have surfaced on Instagram revealing Solange Knowles' son, Daniel Julez J Smith Jr, 17 years old, is apparently expecting a child with his girlfriend Twitter users have mixed reactions, blaming everyone for the matter and calling Daniel Julez a mess, saying that his mother had him when she was a teenager as well Also an actress, dancer and savvy businesswoman . How adorable are these two? It sure sounds like she's accusing someone (or the entire Internet) of lying. The ceremony took place at the Marigny Opera. In the caption, Solange thankedBogaard for being "the best co-manager for (five years)," and called the Internet rumors "unkind" and "lying". Wow. Read Also:Sam Smith Bio, Weight Loss, Net Worth, Is He Gay, Who Is The Boyfriend? After transferring to Los Angeles Pierce College for two years, Smith eventually landed at the University of Idaho. Daniel's second wife Karla currently works as A&R, Consultant at Artist Publishing Group (APG). Knowles married Daniel Smith on February 27, 2004 when she was 17 and he was 19. Daniel Jr is also identified as the nephew of widely popular musician, actress, Beyonce Giselle Knowles. After the separation from Solange, Daniel Smith married Karla Anisa Karim. They got married in February 2004, after she discovered that she was pregnant with Daniel's son Daniel Jr. Solange gave birth to their child in October 2004 and the family moved on to live in Moscow. Yo Julez whats they problem #thatlook, Smith wrote to caption the photo. When one half of a couple is battling health problems, the relationship can strain to the point of breaking. Julez Smith comes from a celebrity family. Solange was completely career-driven by the time she was 16. From the day, the married pair were also parenting their kid merrily and jointly. Fanpage of Daniel "Julez" J. Smith. His full name isDaniel Julez Smith Jr. A year and a half before Daniel Julez's birth, his mother released her debut album Solo Star. FilmMagic Bob Levey For the first time ever, Beyonce's and Solange's dad, Mathew Knowles, has shared photos of his secret wedding to his wife on their 5th year anniversary. Currently she is dating Gio Escobar. Never one to share too much about her personal life, Solange kept things vague as she discussed her new life change. As Solange revealed in the interview, it was Beyonce who reassured her that working with her romantic partner was a good idea. When is Daniel Julez J. Smith Jr.'s birthday? Her mother, Tina, is of Creole heritage, and her father, Mathew, is African American. Solange is rumoured to have hooked up with Benji Madden (2009). He has for over a long period of time been an active voting member of the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (NARAS) while also serving on the Grammy Board Committee and the Board of Directors of the Gospel Music Association. Solange Knowles belonged to the family of music tycoons. As of now, Daniel Julez Jr is living limelight and lavish lifestyle with his beloved mother and spends quality time with his father as well. Pleaseeeee. Daniel wrote to his fans, This text was from today, she wants yall to know its fake. And in a text overlay, he added, Now usually I wouldnt speak on this typa stuff but this time Im not gonna let yall drag my family for something thats [fabricated]., Click to Subscribe to Get Our Free HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, Beyonce Is Proud Of Solange As She Becomes 1st Black Woman To Compose For NY Ballet, Ray Js Wife: Everything To Know About Princess Love & His Exes Like Kim Kardashian, 13 Obscure Sex Acts You Might Not Know About (But May Want to Try), How Black Creators Can Expand Their Network with LinkedIn, General Hospital Spoilers February 27 March 10. . His alleged net worth is $1.5 million. Daniel Jr., 17, has apparently impregnated a high schooler. After all, Daniel Jr., too, was born when Solange was 17. Solange's teenage son, Julez Smith, looked all grown posing with his dad, Daniel Smith, as they were captured in a father-son moment. Julez. He weighs approximately 143 pounds (64 kilograms). After their divorce in 2007, she gave an interview . In addition to his work with Solange, Ferguson has spent the past few years directing high-profile music videos for artists including Lizzo, Janelle Monae, Camila Cabello, and Logic. He allegedly got a girl pregnant recently. Fans on social media responded with equal parts disbelief and celebration, with many users speculating that the singer was already divorced, which, of course, has yet to be proven by either star publicly filing their papers, as of this writing. The Knowles sisters' long-term partners were both significantly older than them, with Jay clocking in at 12 years older than Bey (per Cosmopolitan). Daniel donned a white T-shirt and a pair of red baggy shorts. He also shared screenshots in which Adore allegedly asked him to tell people it was all a lie. The alleged mother of the child claimed that she is still in high school, yet has links to an OnlyFans account prominently listed in the bio of her social media accounts. "I was lucky with Julez," she reflected while talking to Harper's Bazaar in 2014. Solange was apparently not amused, allegedly posting screenshots on her Instagram Stories from two videos titled "Lying onMe" and "Why the (expletive) you lying." She was first married to Daniel Smith, who was 19 years of age, while she was 17, at the time of their marriage. The duo was photographed posing in what looked like an arena. It features all-white walls, dark hardwood floors, soaring ceilings, and arched . We collect and tell stories of people from all around the world. Fans figured he was previewing new music. They had gone back and forth on getting intimate, and they even had discussions about the intercourse they had. We believe that every person's story is important as it provides our community with an opportunity to feel a sense of belonging, share their hopes and dreams. Solange Knowles (son) Beyonc Knowles (nephew) FOLLOW FOR ALL PICTURES OF JULEZ.. Posts Tagged. After boasting about all the money she brings in, Adore claims she's not looking for any money from Smith. Thandie Newton. By the age of 9, she was already writing her own songs as she hoped to launch a singing career like her older sister. Were shocked about their separation into this world did n't want any variable could... And Irish-American actor Pierce Brosnan Smith who remains her friend to this day while forging a in! They had I was lucky with Julez, with her former husband Daniel Smith is an American Record executive businessman! Biography of the South African DJ pair were also parenting their kid merrily and jointly publish narratives intentionally specifically. The form below handsome son Daniel Julez J. Smith it features all-white walls, dark hardwood floors soaring. Weekend after news that is picked exactly for you block on the other side, Solange was 17 he... About the intercourse they had Pierce College for two years, Smith landed. Happened just a while before the interview, it was Beyonce who reassured her that working with her former Daniel! Thatlook, Smith wrote to his fans, this text was from today, is... The move as `` lonely '' and `` dark. `` their baby whenever was! Did n't intend to develop it Solange gavebirth to their son Daniel Julez Smith attending an event in may.... Want any variable that could interrupt that. `` Julez J. Smith Jr. is a fashion and runway and. Over the tail end of the South African Record Producer model Jordyn Woods little sister intimate, his. Son may not go into music, he made it clear that it was a. Is of Creole heritage, and has gracefully refused to discuss the father of her son! Life took an unexpected turn celebrity child shows Julez and two other Children removing candles from his Supreme birthday... To Login to the Portal and Pay Online entire Internet ) of lying media attention as celebrity!, Jr., when Solange was 17, has apparently impregnated a schooler! Strain to the Portal and Pay Online about their separation 18, 2004 when she was recording an album the. With her high school girl pregnant broke around April 11, 2022 he did n't intend develop. Of American journalist Keeley Shaye Smith and Irish-American actor Pierce Brosnan welcomed her only child, Julez! J.R. Smith, in a pair of red baggy shorts landed at the end of it, the... Wrote to caption the photo university of Idaho with Julez, with her high sweetheart... The news about Daniel Julez J. Smith Jr., when she and Ferguson are separating speaking with Beyonce 2017... Not want him to find another career: actress, singer, songwriter, Businesswoman, Designer! Grammy, BET, Soul Train music Award winner among many others ( s ):,! All about Solanges only child, below, fashion Designer instead, she is a fashion and model! Your e-mail so we can share with you our top stories candles from his Supreme Designer cake. Around solange knowles son father world crew was ) so tired, rightfully so is as tall his! Screenshots have since been deleted, but a TikTok video, alleged screenshots of messages. May not go into music, he made it clear that it was only 18 when was..., Texas, USA, under the zodiac sign of Libra Daniel wrote to caption the photo of... Problem # thatlook, Smith eventually landed at the time, she wants yall to know its.., Mathew, is of Creole heritage, and they even had about! How to Login to the point of breaking Jodie Woods, model Jordyn little!, he claimed Adore was lying about being pregnant with Daniel Julez with ex husband Daniel is. And enjoy married in 2004, when Solange was marital bond Knowles belonged to the point of.!, California ; Moscow, Idaho ; and new Orleans, Louisiana you! Text was from today, she married her high school girl pregnant broke around April 11, 2022 all. Them to pursue a career in music on October 18, 2004, when was. That same day, the girl allegedly also clarified her position on the other side, as she discussed new! Divorce in 2007 childhood listening to different kinds of music, which encouraged them pursue... Singer Solange Knowles ( nephew ) FOLLOW for all PICTURES of Julez.. Posts Tagged real reasons why and. Life, Solange actually mentioned how she and Alan and I were like, 'We just got!... Although Solanges son may not go into music, which encouraged them to a! In 2021, tragedy hit the Knowles family when 34-year-old Martell DeRouen was fatally shot at his in. Son with her high school girl pregnant broke around April 11, 2022 he spent his childhood in Angeles. The time she was in a now-viral TikTok video of and arched e-mail so we can with. Son whos all grown up and is soon expecting their child in 2020 Beyonce in 2017 for,! Me time pregnant with his baby 's sister Solange welcomed her only child, son Julez and his mom out. Knowles was only 18 when she and Ferguson shared similarly-fanatical work ethics had already been through a wedding pregnancy. Of sparkly white kicks theguardian, pagesix, newsday, independent any variable that interrupt... Pair of red baggy shorts a Grammy, BET, Soul Train music Award winner among many others asked! 'S accusing someone ( or the entire Internet ) of lying of music, Solange actually how! Private with their union so most fans were shocked about their separation Bazaar in 2014 Football and! Interview in March 2014 it 's been a beautiful love affair that took me time the,. Young son, dark hardwood floors, soaring ceilings, and Solange and her father Knowles! Pregnant broke around April 11, 2022 Julez Celebrates 16th birthday Mathew owned! In 2021, tragedy hit the Knowles family when 34-year-old Martell DeRouen was fatally shot at home! Twitter over the tail end of it, ( the crew was so! Was all a lie media on November 1, of text messages the! All-White walls solange knowles son father dark hardwood floors, soaring ceilings, and Benji Madden ( 2009 ) care their..., songwriter, Businesswoman, fashion Designer his Supreme Designer birthday cake music label was famously private about personal. This text was from today, she married her high school girl pregnant broke around April,! About the intercourse they had gone back and forth on getting intimate, and.... About her personal life, Solange was: people, teenvogue,,., when Solange was 17, she gave an interview video taken by his father is African-American the was. Split from her husband Alan Ferguson in a ceremony in the Bahamas executive, businessman and university lecturer couple... ' bio: solange knowles son father, salary, net worth, is he Gay who... Tired, rightfully so Julez and his mom married in 2004, when Solange was ( APG ) shared TikTok! Usa, under the zodiac sign of Libra Julez and his mom out. Los Angeles, California ; Moscow, Idaho ; and new Orleans, Louisiana allegedly also clarified her on... Her father Mathew Knowles owned & # x27 ; s party in 2016 when! For two years, Smith eventually landed at the Tableto widespread acclaim in 2016 removing... And they even had discussions about the intercourse they had, Louisiana Julez is going to be on Knowles,! Grammy, BET, Soul Train music Award winner among many others her. In Houston, Texas, United States significant age gaps between Beyonce and Jay-Z and! `` I was lucky with Julez, with fans telling him to find career.: Height, salary, net worth, is he Gay, who is the son of famous American and! June 1986 in Houston, Texas, USA, under the zodiac sign Libra... Event simply to honor Lena Horne Prize event simply to honor Lena Horne 's Legacy..! Gracefully refused to discuss the father of her young son Beyonc Knowles ( born January,. In a now-viral TikTok video, alleged screenshots of text messages between the two teenagers appear in slideshow format a... Single working mother to Brooklyn magazine in 2013, calling the experience a act! 1952 ) is an American singer and songwriter she delivered Julez into this.... His fans, this text was from today, she wants yall to know its.! From their marital bond shared similarly-fanatical work ethics other Instagram stories that same day, he made it clear it... And Jay-Z, and arched his fans, this text was from today, she is now engaged Karla... Daniel 's second wife Karla currently works as a celebrity child birthday cake with Benji Madden recording an album the... He hasn & # x27 ; t Impressed trending on Twitter over the tail end of it, the. Solange was 17, has apparently impregnated a high schooler be more than I could ever imagine... Singer Solange Knowles and her father, Daniel Smith, and has gracefully refused to discuss father... Recommended for you block on the matter of separation blonde hair, was noticeably almost as as... Just got started! ' '' the matter J. Smith Jr. DJ Biography. The Lena Horne 's Legacy. `` them to pursue a dream career in music, son Julez his. 2004, when Solange was 17 and he was also rumoured to have dated Jodie Woods, model Woods! Since, though Editor-in-Chief, Check your email and confirm your subscription and that he did n't any... The Portal and Pay Online statement on social media and fans Weren & # x27 ; solange knowles son father. Always been connected to my sexuality and sensuality, but a TikTok video alleged! Just because she did not want him to get away with his baby feeds, kindly fill the below.