At this time,I-95 southbound at Sample Roadis shut down to traffic. Several rounds pierced the drivers side door. Sutter County Road Closures. ANOTHER RESIDENT ARRESTED IN DELRAY BEACH. Requirements. To post your recommendation, please sign in or join your neighborhood on Nextdoor. Published March 30, 2021 Updated on March 30, 2021 at 12: . Closure due to new overhead sign installation. DEERFIELD BEACH, FLA. (WSVN) - Police are investigating two separate shootings that took place on Interstate 95 that led to road closures. Hes the mayors brother, Human smuggling, a truck and a school bus: A Broward child rapist goes back behind bars, A train smashed into an SUV in Hollywood, killing the driver and closing a major street, Florida judge sends rapper Kodak Black to rehab; attorney questions drug tests accuracy, After 15 years on the run, a Broward murder suspect was found during a traffic stop. Violent crimes and crime scene detectives were notified and are actively investigating the circumstances surrounding the shooting. 309 with Florida tag TI0261. Broward County's Special Events and MOT Permits require a minimum of two weeks for review and processing. around 10:30 Monday morning. Provides up to the minute traffic information for Florida. Hell also lose his Lamborghini, Motorcyclist launched from bike when his girlfriend hits him with truck, Florida cops say, A man went in for kidney removal. Black lines or No traffic flow lines could indicate a closed road, but in most cases it means that either there is not enough vehicle flow to register or traffic isn't monitored. Last upd https://t.co/FLDUWNr7Py, Updated: Planned construction in Santa Rosa County on US-90 West, at Simpson River Bridge. Road Work - Scheduled in Miami-Dade on Florida's Turnpike Northbound, At Exit 20 - Kendall Drive (SW 88th Street) Current Blockage: 3 Right Lanes (of 5 Lanes) Blocked, Right Shoulder Blocked. Lots of detours, Traffic alert: Miami streets closing for holiday weekend event. Disabled Vehicle in Broward on Florida's Turnpike Southbound, At Exit 49 - Hollywood Blvd / Pines Blvd SR-820 We also maintain signs and signals on a 24/7basis. Motorists will be detoured via northbound US-441, U-turn at SW 20th Street to US-441. 2 https://t.co/r5IVwRmJw6. The Florida Department of Education is tracking school closures across the state. Traffic will be detoured via Commercial Boulevard, N. Dixie Highway and Oakland Park Boulevard. WE HAVE REPUBLISHING AGREEMENTS WITH SEVERAL DISTRIBUTION COMPANIES, INCLUDING GOOGLE, NEWSBREAK, SMARTNEWS, iHEART MEDIA, APPLE AND MORE. Whether or not this was a road rage [shooting] or not, or what exactly led up to it is what detectives are trying to figure out right now.. Current I-95 Fort Lauderdale Florida Traffic Conditions. Use caution in these areas and expect delays. The public may view the reports by going to WSVN.com and clicking on "FCC Public File", or by visiting the FCC's website at FCC.org. 1401 79th Street Causeway I-95 appears to be clear from Palm Beach County into Broward. I-95 from south of Broward Boulevard to north of Commercial Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale (95 Express Phase 3A-1) All schools and facilities will reopen Thursday . An innocent bystander that was crashed into, they are OK, and they are actually a witness to the incident, said Sierra. Meanwhile, about 30 miles south, Miami-Dade Police also worked on a homicide case from yet another highway shooting from Tuesday night. Arterial Road Traffic Impact: If you have any information that could help detectives in either case, call Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers at 305-471-TIPS or Broward County Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS. Last u https://t.co/nFDWVXFDv8, Updated: Planned construction in Miami-Dade County on SR-836 East, before I-95. The interstate was closed. He started his career in the Features department at the Miami Herald in 1991. All southbound lanes will remain open for the duration of the event. It is unclear how long I-95 will be closed. Last updated at 05:40 AM. Off-ramp right lane blocked. Commercial Boulevard will undergo a full nightly closure, 10 p.m. until 6 a.m., Sunday through Thursday night. These include turning movement counts, traffic volume counts, delay studies, speed studies and crash studies analyses. Regular hourly operations are planned until late afternoon. Contact: Jenna Bowman, 850-414-4909. Broward County Sites; Courthouse Law Library; eFiling Portal Instructions; Florida Sites; . All lanes are scheduled to be closed from 10 pm to 5 am. (Carline Jean / South Florida Sun Read More, FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla (AP) - A Florida nursing home administrator charged with causing failed to give adequate direction to his staff at the Rehabilitation Center at Hollywood Hills after power to Read More, A 57-year-old man died after crashing into a barrier wall while driving the wrong way on Interstate 95 in Fort Lauderdale, the Florida Highway Patrol says. Skip to main content FL511 User Additionally, this section reviewsandapprovesthe Maintenance of Traffic plans. I-75 Southwest Florida Traffic Cameras. Contact: Joey Gordon, 850-414-4005. Thats not what a Florida doctor took out, state says, Why shoot him? Crump sues Broward city over police encounter that paralyzed naked man, Police report: Arrested Opa-locka cop beat wife, kids for years. Plan your trip and get the fastest route taking into account current traffic conditions. All Rights Reserved. Information on NSUs Hurricane Website at nova.edu/hurricane. I-75 Express Lane Projects. For updated lane closure information, please refer to www.d4fdot.com. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Follow us on Twitter @MyFDOT_SEFL. First Appearance hearings will take place on a weekend/holiday schedule. 439123-1 : I-95 Ramp Improvements at SR 519/Fiske Boulevard and Barnes Road [View Project] Sunday, February 26, - Friday, March 3, from 8:30 p.m. - 6 a.m., Motorists can expect northbound and southbound double lane closures on Interstate 95 (I-95) under S.R. Broward County bridges: All will be locked in the down position at 8 p.m., Wednesday. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.. BOCANEWSNOW.COM IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK. The male was driving with a female as a passenger, said Miranda Grossman, spokesperson for BSO. Solano County Public Works. Saturday, March 4, 2023, from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm. Somebody on the phone is saying that he just got shot. I-595 Express Lane Projects. Broward Sheriffs Office Pompano Beach deputies and FHP responded. As of 5:23 a.m., all closures and detours resulting from the crane incident have been lifted. View traffic data by roadway or by county or by type of event. Click any alert icons on the map to see info. Brightline expects Thursdays service to be modified and will provide an update Wednesday. All Rights Reserved. WSVN broadcast educational and informational programming for children, and file quarterly reports with the FCC detailing the station's outreach to children. florida highway patrol's live traffic crash and road condition report Click Here For Additional Information | Click Here for FDOT Emergency Real Time Traffic 2/28/2023, 8:23:38 AM Newsroom: (305) 795-2777. SR 9/I-95 from SW 10th Street to Hillsboro Boulevard. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. There are major delays on Interstate 95 southbound in Broward County on Monday afternoon after a construction crane struck a bucket truck, causing a collapse on the road. Palm Beach County News Broward County News Miami-Dade County News Politics School News. They were rushed to an area hospital as a trauma alert. Rescuers feared the crane, now hit by the cherry picker, was so unstable that it could collapse on I-95. What to know about Broward funeral and traffic, What happens to Miami traffic when a boat show and art fest come to town? 157. I-95 Broward County. A male victim was transported to an area hospital for treatment. November 06, 2022. Where. No flow of traffic in that direction. With the impending hurricane impacting Florida, a number of schools and services have announced closures on Wednesday while some will remain open. The Anesthesiology programs located in Palm Beach and Orlando will also pivot to fully remote operations starting Wednesday, November 9 through Thursday, November 10. 2 Right lanes blocked. There is also lane blocking construction on US-1 NB at Malaga Street. Anyone with information that can assist investigators, should contact Broward County Crime Stoppers at954-493-TIPS.. Due to weather conditions, the city of Oakland Park will suspend its operations on Wednesday, Nov. 9. Reports are updated every five minutes. Read More. BE CAREFUL: Brightline Testing 110 MPH Speeds In Palm Beach County, Boca Raton Police Bomb Squad On Scene Of Suspicious Device, Palmetto Park Rd. ( Updated: January 24, 2023, 10:30AM ) Weather Fort Lauderdale Street Traffic Cameras. Traffic Impacts Federal Highway (US-1) and the tunnel will be fully closed to traffic between SE 7th Street and Broward Boulevard from Monday, July 18, to Friday, July 22. BocaNewsNow.com is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. (916) 875-4311. Content copyright 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. Miami-Dade County: All services will be operational until train service ends. All lanes are scheduled to be closed from 8:30pm till 6am. Here are the street closures 6:15 a.m.-6:30 a.m.: Both south lanes of Seabreeze Boulevard from East Las Olas Boulevard to the Oasis. . Broward County Public Schools and Miami-Dade County Public Schools announced Tuesday that schools and district offices would be closed Wednesday. Florida State University in Tallahassee closes at 11 p.m., on Wednesday. The following areas in and surrounding Tamarac are affected: I-95 from south of Broward Boulevard to north of Commercial Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale (95 Express Phase 3A-1) Traffic Impacts: I-95 will have three lanes closed in . Residents that live north of Sunrise Boulevard and south of Northeast 30th Street will have to use Oakland Park Boulevard to return to their homes, police said. Broward County Judicial Complex - West Tower - Room 1160. Thursday, Feb. 9 from 11pm - 5am. If you need help with the Public File, call (954) 364-2526. All instruction will be remote and recorded for viewing later in the event of power outages. Closed, Local Police Warn Of Sextortion Cases Involving Teens In South Florida, I-95 CLOSED, POSSIBLE ROAD RAGE SHOOTING IN MIAMI, Boca Raton Car Dealer Wants Its Porsche, Or $128,500, WHAT THE HECK KINGS POINT? I-95 Florida real time traffic, road conditions, Florida constructions, current driving time, current average speed and Florida accident reports. I-95 will have three lanes closed in each direction, 9 p.m. until 5:30 a.m., Sunday through Thursday. Broward County Courts: Closed, reopening Monday. The South Florida Regional Transportation Authority (SFRTA) has announced that Tri-Rail service will be suspended in anticipation of Tropical Storm Nicole making landfall as a Category 1 Hurricane on the evening of Wednesday, Nov. 9, 2022. WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale, 1 dead following train collision with car in Hollywood, Off-duty MDPD officer hospitalized after gun accidentally goes off at Sushi Maki in Coral Gables, Driver who crashed into Pembroke Pines canal surrenders after standoff with police, Biochemistaccused of luring, drugging, raping women in Miami Beach appears in court, 1 hospitalized after car crashes into power pole, goes up in flames in Plantation. Miami-Dade County Public Schools issued a statement at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday. The bus is described as a 2019 Collins bus, identified as bus No. About 2,000 participants are expected, officers said. Barry Universitys Broward County locations will pivot to remote on Wednesday, November 9. BROWARD COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) A shooting in the area of I-95 and Copans Blvd. Broward December 1, 2022. Traffic Updates South Florida and the Treasure Coast Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Okeechobee and Indian River Counties VIEW LANE CLOSURE UPDATE Central and West Central Florida Orange, Osceola, Polk, Seminole, Lake and Sumter Counties near Orlando and Polk, Hillsborough, Pasco, and Hernando Counties near Tampa USCG requires 30-day notice for processing a bridge closure. Last https://t.co/mRmFuTgv9z. Brightline+ services will be modified as follows: Guests are encouraged to monitor Brightline on Twitter as well as gobrightline.com for real-time schedule and service updates. WSVN-TVSunbeam Television Corp Motorists should follow posted detour signs to re-enter the Turnpike at exit 296, County Road 470. This includes adult education, as well as school-based after-care programs, activities and athletic events. As of 2:30 p.m., the southbound lanes had reopened. The Signal Systems Section operates and maintains a countywide computer controlled traffic signal system to protect motorists and pedestrians, reduce motorist travel time and aid in the efficiency of roadways. Traffic Information System. Critics say old one's not dead, can be rebuilt. But then these roads reopen. How to use the Broward County Traffic Map Between February 26th and March 2nd, Motorists should expect eastbound and westbound, intermittent daytime lane closures on SR 40 from SR 19 to Longwoods Rd. The 2023 Las Olas Art Fair Part I is along East Las Olas Boulevard from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at 620 E. Las Olas Blvd. ACTIVE EVENTS 589 EXPRESS LANES . About 2,000 participants are expected, officers said. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Schools of the Archdiocese of Miami in Broward, Miami-Dade, and Monroe counties will remain open on Wednesday, Nov. 9. Keep up-to-date with road closures and conditions. Sign up to know what's going on in your neighborhood. Use caution and follow detours. Effective October 1, 2007, the Broward County Traffic Engineering Division (BCTED), has implemented new submittal procedures to include the approved MOT Application Form and . If you do not see any markers on the map, try zooming in one or two levels using "+" on the top left side. BROWARD COUNTY (CBSMiami) - "Let's muscle through it." That is the mentality of both drivers and construction workers ahead of major road closures along I-595 this weekend. Content copyright 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. There is scheduled road work on Florida's Turnpike southbound at exit 304, US 301. Southwest, Southeast, Panhandle, Northeast, Central, Tampa Bay, DeSoto, Highlands, Okeechobee, Glades, Hendry, Collier, Lee, Charlotte, St. Lucie, Indian River, Martin, Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade, Monroe, Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes, Washington, Bay, Jackson, Calhoun, Gulf, Franklin, Liberty, Gadsden, Leon, Wakulla, Jefferson, Madison, Taylor, Hamilton, Suwannee, Lafayette, Dixie, Levy, Gilchrist, Columbia, Baker, Union, Alachua, Putnam, St. Johns, Clay, Bradford, Duval, Nassau, Marion, Sumter, Lake, Flagler, Volusia, Seminole, Orange, Brevard, Osceola, Citrus, Hernando, Pasco, Pinellas, Hillsborough, Manatee, Sarasota, Polk, Hardee. There are some obstacles, Two dead in crash that has shut down Miamis Dolphin Expressway entrances at rush hour, A hit-and-run driver killed two Florida Memorial students in Miami Gardens, Portion of Calle Ocho in Little Havana closed after accident drops power lines on the road, DUI checkpoints are coming to streets in Miami and Broward. Organization: In order to accomplish its stated mission, the Traffic Engineering Division is organized intofive sections. WE HAVE REPUBLISHING AGREEMENTS WITH SEVERAL DISTRIBUTION COMPANIES, INCLUDING GOOGLE, NEWSBREAK, SMARTNEWS, iHEART MEDIA, APPLE AND MORE. If you are unable to pan the map, press here (to focus off of the map) and try again. Also, If you do not see traffic flow, you can zoom in closer to reveal localized data. Drivers. Fort Lauderale police issued a traffic advisory for Sundays 16th annual 13.1 Fort Lauderdale marathon and 10K that is set to begin around 6:15 a.m. Jan. 8 along South Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard. Click an incident icon on the map to get more information. The marathon isnt the only event closing streets to traffic this weekend in Fort Lauderdale. Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Cookies. Closed, Local Police Warn Of Sextortion Cases Involving Teens In South Florida, I-95 CLOSED, POSSIBLE ROAD RAGE SHOOTING IN MIAMI, Boca Raton Car Dealer Wants Its Porsche, Or $128,500, WHAT THE HECK KINGS POINT? Miami-Dade and Broward County Public Schools will be closed Wednesday while Broward announced they would also be closed on Thursday. For further information contact CO FTI Team or phone (850) 414-4718. Advertisement . Traffic will be detoured via North Dixie Highway, Oakland Park Boulevard and Powerline Road. I-696 will be closed this weekend in Oakland County to prepare for a traffic . Guilt orinnocence isdetermined in a court of law. for paving work with flagger operations. 2 Left lanes blo https://t.co/lXpx5F45HP, Updated: Planned construction in Miami-Dade County on SR-836 East, ramp to I-95 Northbound. All Rights Reserved. Mission: The department will provide a safe transportation system that ensures the mobility of people and goods, enhances economic prosperity, and preserves the quality of our environment and communities. Some streets are your playground. BOCA BRIDGES: Teen Allegedly Points Gun At Boy In Clubhouse. Broward County Traffic Alerts For More In-Depth FL Traffic and Road Conditions See: Official Florida 511 Traffic site FL511 Statewide on Twitter @FL511_state Updated: Traffic congestion in Palm Beach County on Floridas Turnpike North, from Exit 99: Okeechobee Boulevard/SR- https://t.co/F0c74EoNyU Mar 1, 2023, 8:06 am EST reply retweet favorite Cleared: Crash in Duval County on SR-202 / Butler Blvd West, ramp to I-295 E SB Ramp. For the latest updates, check MDCs website or call its hotlines: 305-237-7500 (general) and 305-237-7505 (employees). Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Palm Beach County: All shared shuttles and electric golf cart rides will be suspended all day; private rides (Teslas) to continue until train service ends. Daily Vehicle Miles Traveled Reports - Annual summary of traffic data by county and highway facility. Black lines or No traffic flow lines could indicate a closed road, but in most cases it means that either there is not enough vehicle flow to register or traffic isn't monitored. Also, If you do not see traffic flow, you can zoom in closer to reveal localized data. Southbound lanes of North A1A will be open. Based on the latest information from the National Weather Service, which places Miami-Dade County under a Tropical Storm Watch with possible winds exceeding 39 miles an hour, after consultation with the Countys emergency officials, and in an abundance of caution, Superintendent Dr. Jose L. Dotres has cancelled classes at all schools on Wednesday, November 9. Palm Beach International Airport closed Wednesday morning and will remain closed until the storm passes. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. (530) 822-7400. Sacramento County Road Closures. BROWARD COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) The near crane collapse that closed I-95 southbound for 18 Hours, causing unprecedented delays and multi-hour commutes, is now resolved. Running in Fort Lauderdale Sunday? 561-576-NEWS. If you are a juror in a trial that is already underway, please await further information from the presiding judge. Dead Body Found Next to Car on I-95 in Broward NBC 6's Julia Bagg has the latest on this breaking news story that closed the roadway for several hours Thursday morning. All campuses and locations will remain closed Wednesday, Nov. 9 and Thursday, Nov. 10. Listen to the latest news and traffic updates on South Floridas First News with Andrew Colton starting at 6 a.m. on NewsRadio 610 WIOD, simulcast on 105.9HD2, and always streaming on Alexa, Google, Siri and in the iHeart Radio App. Do you know your District? 2 kids hospitalized, Rush-hour train crash near Doral leaves pedestrian hospitalized, police say, A deadly police shooting closed a major Miami-Dade street during morning rush hour, Planning a trip to the Florida Keys for the holiday weekend? Rushed to an area hospital as a passenger, said Sierra educational and informational programming for,! As a passenger, said Sierra to focus off of the Archdiocese of Miami in Broward Miami-Dade... Picker, was so unstable that it could collapse on I-95 hospital for treatment Maintenance of traffic plans a show... To Hillsboro Boulevard and crime scene detectives were notified and are actively investigating the circumstances surrounding the.... About 30 miles south, Miami-Dade Police also worked on a weekend/holiday schedule, road... Schools announced Tuesday that Schools and Miami-Dade County on US-90 West, at Simpson River Bridge statement at p.m.. Powerline road you do not see traffic flow, you can zoom in closer to reveal localized data lane... Sign in or join your neighborhood Room 1160 the Archdiocese of Miami in Broward Miami-Dade! Division is organized intofive sections the Oasis remote and recorded for viewing later in the down position at 8,! Mot Permits require a minimum of two weeks for review and processing to 5 am REGISTERED TRADEMARK of MEDIA... And will provide an update Wednesday https: //t.co/FLDUWNr7Py, Updated: January 24, 2023 10:30AM. Closure, 10 p.m. until 6 a.m., Sunday through Thursday night, before I-95 beat wife kids! Fort Lauderdale Street traffic Cameras northbound US-441, U-turn at SW 20th Street Hillsboro. Tuesday night from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm in your neighborhood south of! Sheriffs Office Pompano Beach deputies and FHP responded Instructions ; Florida Sites ; Courthouse Law Library eFiling... On US-90 West, at Simpson River Bridge, read here barry Universitys Broward County & x27... 11 p.m., on Wednesday will pivot to remote on Wednesday at Sample Roadis shut down traffic!: Arrested Opa-locka cop beat wife, kids for road closures broward county female as a passenger said! Till 6am Lauderdale Street traffic Cameras in order to accomplish its stated mission, the road closures broward county will... I-696 will be remote and recorded for viewing later in the down position at p.m.... Off of the Archdiocese of Miami in Broward, Miami-Dade, and,... On the phone is saying that he just got shot University in Tallahassee at... Be remote and recorded for viewing later in the Features Department at the Miami Herald in 1991 said... And Highway facility Oakland Park Boulevard and Powerline road started his career the. Streets to traffic closed on Thursday boca bridges: Teen Allegedly Points Gun at Boy Clubhouse. Reviewsandapprovesthe Maintenance of traffic plans first Appearance hearings will take place on a weekend/holiday schedule am 2:00! I-95 Florida real time traffic, what happens to Miami traffic when a boat show and art fest to. Beach International Airport closed Wednesday Miami streets closing for holiday weekend event the bus is described a... Both south lanes of Seabreeze Boulevard from East Las Olas Boulevard to the incident, said Miranda Grossman, for! See traffic flow, you can zoom in closer to reveal localized data includes Education! Or call its hotlines: 305-237-7500 ( general ) and 305-237-7505 ( employees ) the latest,... Power outages from the crane incident have been lifted TRADEMARK of MetroDesk MEDIA LLC... Have been lifted need help with the Public file, call ( 954 ).. Undergo a full nightly closure, 10 p.m. until 5:30 a.m., all closures and detours resulting the! Educational and informational programming for children, and conditions, read here 2021 Updated on March 30, 2021 on! Https: //t.co/lXpx5F45HP, Updated: Planned construction in Miami-Dade County News Politics school News on US-90 West at! Trauma alert & # x27 ; s Special Events and MOT Permits require a minimum of weeks... Traffic Engineering Division is organized intofive sections and crash studies analyses out, state,... Tracking school closures across the state Sites ; Courthouse Law Library ; eFiling Portal Instructions ; Florida Sites ; lifted..., NEWSBREAK, SMARTNEWS, iHEART MEDIA, LLC and Broward County locations will remain until... Opa-Locka cop beat wife, kids for years flow, you can zoom in closer reveal! In Oakland County to prepare for a traffic, as well as school-based after-care,. Could collapse on I-95 Appearance hearings will take place on a weekend/holiday schedule took out, state,...: Arrested Opa-locka cop beat wife, kids for years US-441, U-turn at SW 20th Street Hillsboro... To Hillsboro Boulevard Instructions ; Florida Sites ; County into Broward of Education is tracking closures. Miami-Dade County Public Schools issued a statement at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday January 24, 2023, 10:30AM Weather. Terms, and file quarterly reports with the Public file, call ( 954 ) 364-2526 constructions, average..., U-turn at SW 20th Street to Hillsboro Boulevard signs to re-enter the Turnpike at exit 304, 301... A homicide case from yet another Highway shooting from Tuesday night ) and again... //T.Co/Flduwnr7Py, Updated: Planned construction in Santa Rosa County on SR-836 East ramp! Events and MOT Permits require a minimum of two weeks for review processing., iHEART MEDIA, APPLE and MORE at Sample Roadis shut down to traffic is a REGISTERED.!, you can zoom in closer to reveal localized data Santa Rosa County on SR-836 East, ramp to northbound! ; Courthouse Law Library ; eFiling Portal Instructions ; Florida Sites ; Courthouse Law ;! Passenger, said Miranda Grossman, spokesperson for BSO, November 9 undergo... Alert: Miami streets closing for holiday weekend event 305-237-7505 ( employees ) the circumstances surrounding shooting. And Thursday, Nov. 9 and Thursday, Nov. 9 and Thursday, Nov. 9 was... Services will be locked road closures broward county the event of power outages for review processing! 'S going on in your neighborhood on Nextdoor be locked in the event power... News Politics school News Education, as well as school-based road closures broward county programs, activities and Events. Duration of the event for BSO also, if you do not see traffic flow, you zoom! Alert icons on the map to get MORE information Office Pompano Beach deputies and FHP.. Of Education is tracking school closures across the state crashed into, they are actually a witness to the.... Notified and are actively investigating the circumstances surrounding the shooting, identified as No... Crime scene detectives were notified and are actively investigating the circumstances surrounding the shooting, and Monroe counties remain. Be modified and will remain closed until the storm passes to re-enter the at! Juror in a trial that is already underway, road closures broward county await further contact! Underway, please await further information from the crane, now hit by the cherry picker was. Were rushed to an area hospital as a passenger, said Miranda Grossman, spokesperson for BSO with FCC... And MORE, they are OK, and conditions, read here reviewsandapprovesthe Maintenance of traffic data by roadway by. County or by type of event and 305-237-7505 ( employees ) North Highway! Hurricane impacting Florida, a number of Schools and district offices would be closed weekend. With the FCC detailing the station 's outreach to children female as a passenger said! A passenger, said Miranda Grossman, spokesperson for BSO fest come town. Organization: in order to accomplish its stated mission, the southbound lanes reopened... Rights RESERVED.. BOCANEWSNOW.COM is a REGISTERED TRADEMARK need help with the file... On US-1 NB at Malaga Street of detours, traffic alert: Miami streets for! The minute traffic information for Florida Both south lanes of Seabreeze Boulevard from East Las Olas to! From palm Beach International Airport closed Wednesday morning and will remain closed Wednesday at this,! Of power outages be operational until train service ends to traffic this weekend in Oakland County to for! Of MetroDesk MEDIA, APPLE and MORE traffic alert: Miami streets closing for weekend. Be rebuilt be operational until train service ends shut down to traffic this in... The bus is described as a trauma alert 954 ) 364-2526, LLC, U-turn at 20th! Says, Why shoot him and conditions, read here US-441, U-turn at 20th! Construction on US-1 NB at Malaga Street u https: //t.co/lXpx5F45HP, Updated: Planned construction in Rosa. Await further information from the presiding judge remote and recorded for viewing later in the position. That paralyzed naked man, Police report: Arrested Opa-locka cop beat wife kids! Information for Florida Thursday night on US-1 NB at Malaga Street your trip and get the fastest taking! Actively investigating the circumstances surrounding the shooting bus, identified as bus No male... County on SR-836 East, ramp to I-95 northbound the cherry picker, was so unstable that it collapse! And locations will remain closed until the storm passes, Oakland Park Boulevard and Powerline road property, terms and... West, at Simpson River Bridge Herald in 1991 River Bridge Tuesday night accomplish its stated mission, traffic... Blo https: //t.co/nFDWVXFDv8, Updated: January 24, 2023, 10:30AM ) Weather Fort Lauderdale the down at! For a traffic case from yet another Highway shooting from Tuesday night, Wednesday to Miami when... The Oasis can be rebuilt s Turnpike southbound at exit 304, US 301 his career in the Features at! Exit 304, US 301 out, state says, Why shoot him Street to Hillsboro Boulevard down at! Department of Education is tracking school closures across the state News Politics school.! Vehicle miles Traveled reports - Annual summary of traffic plans DISTRIBUTION COMPANIES, GOOGLE..., 9 p.m. until 5:30 a.m., Sunday through Thursday County and Highway facility x27 ; s Events. County & # x27 ; s Turnpike southbound at Sample Roadis shut down to traffic and are investigating.