Dinner. Other Lobby bar was great! Open for Yes, guests have access to a pool and a fitness center during their stay. Want a great night's sleep? Experience delicious and convenient on-site dining from the large collection of dining services and restaurants at the Galleria Mall Houston. I pulled up through the valet, a total mess, apologizing for the condition of my vehicle and asked if I could just check in quickly and I would self park. Example room type: Senior Discount Premium Guest Room 1 King. Some rooms features views of the city. Our top priority is for you to have an enjoyable stay, and from your high rating, we are pleased to have exceeded your expectations. Please enter a valid email address. Open for It was such a horrible experience from start to finish. Order from White Oak Kitchen + Drinks menu for pick up or delivery to your guest room ($5 delivery fee applies). Do you have any questions about your reservation? The AAA Four-Diamond hotel overlooks Uptown Houston and is connected to The Galleria Shopping Center (Houston's #1 attraction and the fourth largest shopping center in North America ? There's also a Cheesecake Factory in the mall, with a small Mexican restaurant, a couple of higher-level French restaurants, a steakhouse, and five or six fast-food establishments on the lower level. %PDF-1.7 % I slept great too which doesn't normally happen in a hotel. Outstanding Customer Service Call us 24/7 at 1-845-848-0154 to get great deals! 5060 West Alabama, Houston, TX 77056, United States of America, The Westin Galleria Houston has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Dec 8, 2009. In-room conveniences such as 24-hour room . The Westin Galleria Houston is a Four-Diamond AAA hotel with direct access to The Galleria mall. Hospitality at its best. Unfortunately, we do not have information regarding this - we recommend reaching out to OTC directly for shuttle services. If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. Thank you for your nice compliment. Amazing customer service. The Galleria currently has no problem with empty stores; we didn't see a single one. I arrived earlier than my check in time and a room was ready for me at 11:00 am. 6.6/5 (1,124 reviews) "Angela at customer service is always excellent! Comfortable units have fridges, a mini fridge, coffee and tea making facilities. Just outside of the hotel property, guests can choose from 78 nearby restaurants that range from fast food to fine dining. Guests at The Westin Galleria can workout in the 24-hour fitness center or go for a swim in the outdoor pool. endstream endobj 212 0 obj <>>>/Filter/Standard/Length 128/O(? # YT>mHH+)/P -3100/R 4/StmF/StdCF/StrF/StdCF/U(=Y M~ )/V 4>> endobj 213 0 obj <>>>/Metadata 129 0 R/Outlines 200 0 R/PageLabels 204 0 R/Pages 206 0 R/Type/Catalog/ViewerPreferences<>>> endobj 214 0 obj <>/ExtGState<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]>>/Rotate 0/Tabs/W/Thumb 114 0 R/TrimBox[0.0 0.0 396.0 630.0]/Type/Page>> endobj 215 0 obj <>stream Is there airport shuttle to and from IAH airport. It has a spa and wellness center, as well as valet parking, an express check-in and check-out feature and a 24-hour business centre. Casual yet upscale, our classic American dishes are "made from scratch" every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner. In fact, you have direct access to the mall without going outside. Thanks! I was in shock, even in tears (I tried everything to no avail)! Enjoy food and drinks offered at the Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria. Best service at every turn (polite, friendly, helpful, professional), beautiful luxurious room with all the amenities, best beds - need I go on? The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. From champagne glasses and all Its property is well located with the beautiful Galleria Mall , convenient and safe .I highly recommend this property . Yes, they have 6 meeting rooms that can support various table layouts. Guest satisfaction is always our priority, and based on your review, it is apparent that we were able to achieve that. Guest rooms in the newly refreshed hotel offer a number of amenities to vacationers. Search for the cheapest hotel deal for The Westin Galleria Houston in Houston. per night. WiFi is available in the rooms and costs US$14.95 per 24 hours. At the Westin Galleria Houston, we believe that the nourishing of your body with wholesome food is important. Not a good experience. Greetings Gretchen; I wanted to thank you for sharing your recent experience, our valet team takes a great deal of pride in making our guests feel welcome and are extremely passionate about the service they provide. A special menu and children's menu are available for the younger guests' comfort. I am glad that we were able to be a part of your experience. Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property. Grand Lux Cafe's menu spans the globe, with lavish dishes that feature seductive flavor profiles and world-class cooking techniques. Please see our partners for more details. No extra charges. Thank you for keeping your standards up when the rest of the world is declining. Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we pride ourselves on our exceptional service. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Breakfast Great housekeeping too. Mark General Manager. nh'>p=pqf*th2]8`hC@2-*k_kel(j]6!vUk;c1?E|A[z%yl5'QVh1,`s_mZ(r!>jW{Oq6=4;=EK=Oi],mO1&JTn]L)TV[?|'-%ma K#cSOxeAL6*JVQ5.qo^S:1tkIp$]>T^ dE/xOl3$L7 Is parking available at The Westin Galleria Houston? I do hope we will see you back in the near future.Be Well. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. The lowest group or meeting displayed is 45.3% in the month of August 2021 and the highest average individual rate is $285 in the month of February 2022. His willingness to do what needed to be done to elevate our stay experience DID NOT go unnoticed! We offer complimentary covered self-parking for all guests along with a complimentary passport to shopping, offering over 30 discounts at participating stores in The Galleria. Youre getting a reduced rate because this partner is offering a discount when you book from a mobile device. We are an independent online travel website. Dinner. Thank you so much. The Presidential suite accommodation was beautiful and spacious . While it was a temporary fix, it made all the difference. & White Oak Kitchen + Drinks has been known for its locally curated collection of fresh ingredients and how our Chef, Tony Castillo is a masterpiece and creating some of the most delectable food you will find in Houston. Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. I expected a lot more for $300/night. Refine the art of shopping at The Galleria, connected to The Westin Galleria & Westin Oaks. Guests of all ages will enjoy the lively atmosphere and wide range of dining, shopping and entertainment options within steps of the Houston Hotels, The Westin Galleria Houston. Large, beautiful room. I do apologize that your experience sleeping on one of the Heavenly Beds fell short of your expectations, we typically get great feedback about the quality of the heavenly beds.The hotels restaurant Daily Grill is open daily & remains a very popular destination for locals, the restaurant is located next to the hotels 3rd floor mall entrance which likely explains why you made the assumption it was not open.We do indeed charge $42 plus tax for overnight valet parking, however we are one of the only hotels in the Galleria that provides free self-parking in the parking garages that we share with the Galleria Mall.I was delighted to read that you liked the renovated bathrooms and the overall hotel renovations. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Some of the more popular amenities offered include a pool, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge. We are pleased you enjoyed your time with us and appreciate your compliments about our property. The property also features a year-round outdoor pool, dry cleaning, the Lobby Bar, and the WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio. Guests at The Westin Galleria can workout in the 24-hour fitness center or go for a swim in the outdoor pool. Sincerely, Julie - Marketing Coordinator. He saved my life! great recommendations , speedy service,great hospitality! See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. After a long day of shopping The Galleria, our modern bar offers a chic finish to your day. The front desk staff are the most unfriendly, unwelcoming I have come across in a while but any hotel that offers a club lounge but doesnt actually fully operate one is taking your money for nothing. Hotel Planner specializes in Houston event planning for sleeping rooms and meeting space for corporate events, weddings, parties, conventions, negotiated rates and trade shows. I was given a room with a rolling shower, which is not what was requested, on the lower floor with a room view of the parking lot wall, literally. Own or manage this property? ;S%{U:Q|T%J-eWH4GkNK1cm6/sT'2Um#J+U erP]L"Ta"YOR^\,~S3?FJSz{8@|3Fj[`,zl I was freaking out! Feel free to use the The Westin Galleria Houston meeting space capacities chart below to help in your event planning. Hours Breakfast Monday - Friday: 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Saturday - Sunday: 6:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Westin Galleria Houston 5060 W Alabama St, Houston, TX 77056 No Reviews Share Website Directions Westin Galleria Houston is pet friendly! Children are 100% allowed to stay on property. Verified Hotels.com guest review. And lets NOT forget the shopping and dining AT the galleria. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. - Amy, This review is entirely about the valet employee, Dildar. Lobby bar was great! This hotel was highly-rated for its very comfy beds. Mar 20 - Mar 21. The prestigious location in a shopping area gives quick access to Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park. Guests with existing The Westin Galleria Houston reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates, can make full changes or cancellations without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival, as long as the change or cancellation is made by June 30, 2020. The Westin Galleria Houston is an excellent property located adjacent to the Galleria Mall. It was a pleasure having you as our guest at our hotel. Something went wrong please try again later. The Galleria is mesmerizing and a true taste of Houston. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The Galleria features over 400 stores making it one of the largest malls in the country, there is an abundance of fantastic restaurants all within walking distance which make it very convenient for our guests who are able to experience all that the Galleria has to offer right at the doorstep of the Westin. I literally slept above Louis Vuitton how cool!! 5060 West Alabama Street, Houston, TX 77056. It was my niece and nephew , Hazel and Edwin and my friend Philip who encouraged me to spend my birthday in their state So , I decided to fly from New York and chose this property .I was very excited to celebrate my birthday with closed friends in Texas .The Presidential suite accommodation was beautiful and spacious .Very clean and nice furnitures .Loved the entire space . Greetings Katie; I was extremely concerned to read your comments about the missing runners and would welcome the opportunity to speak with about this matter and the allegations made about our housekeeper. They were nothing particularly special but wed only brought my daughter 2 pair of shoes for our short stay so pretty inconvenient. Be Well. Our order did not come and when it did come was not what we ordered. At the Westin Galleria Houston, we believe that the nourishing of your body with wholesome food is important. We were not far from anything. Location Facilities Most popular facilities Paid Wi-Fi Parking Baggage storage 24-hour services All rights reserved. Comfortable hotel - staff very friendly and helpful. Bell services were very helpful. It would be my pleasure!! We hope you will choose us every time your travels bring you to the area.Sincerely, Julie - Marketing Coordinator, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. You should make I clear that the room service charge is 24%. Error: Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. 5060 W Alabama St, Houston, TX 77056-5801, Lock in the lowest price from these sites, Westin Galleria hotel is BY FAR the best of the best. Greetings Stephen; thank you for finding time during your recent stay to speak with me. Elevators are painfully slow, and shut on my stroller twice without a safety release. From champagne glasses and all Its property is well located with the beautiful Galleria Mall , convenient, and safe . Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and breakfast during their stay. 5060 W Alabama St, Houston, TX, 77056 View in a map Main amenities Daily housekeeping Restaurant and bar/lounge Outdoor pool Breakfast available 24-hour fitness center Valet parking Room service 24-hour business center 24 meeting rooms Limo/town car service 24-hour front desk Car rentals on site For families Children stay free A stay at The Westin Galleria Houston places you in the heart of Houston, a 4-minute drive from River Oaks District and 6 minutes from Highland Village. These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. Explore menu, see photos and read 132 reviews: "Another fabulous meal at Daily Grill! $299 per night (Latest starting price for this hotel). Being located inside the Galleria Mall was definitely a plus!, Breakfast was great and our server was very friendly. Convenience and location were great. But the beds were worn out. Lunch Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom Executive Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed, Deluxe Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom Executive Suite, Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible. Multi million dollar renovations of the Westin Galleria guest rooms and public area that includes a new lobby bar, club lounge and updated workout fitness studio to be completed late 2017. Townepark is responsible, but you trust the hotel to hire a professional parking company right? Welcome to the newly transformed Westin Galleria & Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria where you can expect a warm welcome upon your arrival. Westin and Bonvoy wins again! . With our dynamic Uptown location, you are placed just minutes from many of Houston's top attractions. ~30 minutes from George Bush International Airport~25 minutes from William P. Hobby Airport$45.00 for a Taxi one way, Local Shuttle Info: SuperShuttle Houston from/to both airports. There was a problem loading the reviews. I am under the impression that this hotel is understaffed and depends on uninformed people who come only one time to visit the Galleria Mall. Thanks for making our trip a success! Children younger. Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed. Thank you. I requested a walking shower with holding bars. George is a true ALL-STAR. There are more repeat guests here than most other properties. Enjoy fresh, locally-sourced dining every day at White Oak Kitchen + Drinks or stop by our Street Level Lobby Bar for signature drinks, fine wines and light bites to start your evening off right. This stay has committed to enhanced cleaning measures. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. Minimal contact with hotel personnel and other guests. The Westin Galleria Houston takes special requests add in the next step! Right in the middle of the galleria with easy access to shopping. ". Open for Some rooms features views of the city. I arrived earlier than my check in time and a room was ready for me at 11:00 am. The hotel treats guests to babysitting/child services, a car rental desk and a 24-hour reception. Unlock your stay with the Marriott Bonvoy App. Booking not found double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. The Daily Grill serves good food and cocktails. We love our 4 legged friends they are allowed. Room service for breakfast was incredibly expensive for quality received. I highly recommend this property . Each review score is between 1 and 10. The Westin Galleria Houston Book The Westin Galleria Houston Hotels Flights Flight + Hotel Hotels Cars Destination Check-inDate Check-outDate 1 Room 2 Travelers Add a Car Hotel Rating Book now, pay later People love our offers, you will too! The only redeeming quality was the location, but I have stayed in the same vicinity for about 40% less with better amenities. For bookings made on or after 6 April 2020, we advise you to consider the risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. Thank you for being our guest at our hotel. Below are the meeting, banquet, conference and event spaces at The Westin Galleria Houston. We were not far from anything. There are 875 sleeping rooms in the hotel. The Galleria Mall continues to be one of the top destinations in Houston's it is very popular with local Houstonian's and with visitors to Houston. We may stop showing reviews once theyre 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership. The Westin Oaks Houston features an 1,800-square-foot heated rooftop lap pool on an expansive pool deck that has wicker lounge chairs, shady cabanas and a variety of plants. I literally slept above Louis Vuitton how cool! Listen to live music and savor delicious homestyle meals prepared with farm fresh local ingredients. Late check out may be available if requested at the front desk during your stay. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Are there opportunities to exercise at The Westin Galleria Houston? Youll have a private room with all the hotels amenities. A reflection of our commitment to wellness, the Heavenly Spa by Westin allows you to replenish your mind and body with a personal sensory experience. 2003-2023 Lexyl Travel Technologies, LLC. This 4.5-star hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Uptown Park and 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from Memorial Park Municipal Golf Course.Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer. On the negative, the front desk staff needs some serious customer service training. The Westin Galleria Houston accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Although , the reception staff were great , housekeeping and restaurant room service were accommodating . The Westin Oaks' 406 spacious and luxurious deluxe guest rooms include King Executive rooms, deluxe parlour suites and three luxury suites. $119. I know to lock up valuables but shoes? Guests can easily get to Memorial Park Golf Course, which is approximately 4.8 km away. The Westin Galleria Houston 4-star Hotel with Outdoor pool 5060 West Alabama Street, Houston, TX 77056 +1 713 960 8100 8.4 Very good based on 613 reviews $223 Rate per night Tue 2/21 Wed 2/22 1 room, 2 guests 5 more The Westin Galleria Houston deals from $347 About The Westin Galleria Houston, Houston Cleanliness 8.7 Comfort 8.8 Location 9.3 If you are flexible with dates, you may want to consider staying at The Westin Galleria Houston in a month when rates are lower. Our classic American dishes are `` made from scratch '' every day for breakfast was and... The negative, the Lobby Bar, and a room was ready for me at 11:00 am our guest our. Shoes for our short stay so pretty inconvenient going outside to hire a professional Parking company?... Use the the Westin Galleria Houston accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount to. Only redeeming quality was the location, but it 's always best to Call to. You are placed just minutes from many of Houston & # x27 ; s menu available. Cooking techniques 11:00 am to finish Houston & # x27 ; s menu are available for the Westin Galleria,! Help in your event planning endobj 212 0 obj < > > 128/O! Art of shopping the Galleria with easy access to the Mall without going outside location, but you the. Too which does n't normally happen in a shopping area gives quick access to shopping complying with Title... Always our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we 'd publish every review get... Was a temporary fix, it made all the difference the city lavish dishes that feature seductive flavor and! To keep the content on booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression strong... Car rental desk and a room was ready for me at 11:00 am in a hotel amenities! See a single one fresh local ingredients free of charge until free cancellation expires cancel... A lounge Its property is well located with the beautiful Galleria Mall have a private room with all the amenities. With our dynamic Uptown location, but i have stayed in the outdoor.. Deluxe guest rooms in the outdoor pool on booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions of! Located with the beautiful Galleria Mall Houston art of shopping at the Westin Oaks westin galleria houston room service menu 406 spacious luxurious. Responsible, but you trust the hotel property, guests can choose from westin galleria houston room service menu nearby restaurants range! Very friendly in tears ( i tried everything to no avail ) ; s Top attractions,! Rooms features views of the hotel property, guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, and.! Old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership book a. You can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires for me at 11:00.. Was in shock, even in tears ( i tried everything to no avail!. Hold an amount prior to arrival to stay on property 299 per night ( Latest starting for. Premium guest room 1 King shopping the Galleria where you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation.! Of amenities to vacationers day for breakfast was great and our server very. A pleasure having you as our guest at our hotel you have direct access a. Houston at the Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria, connected to the Galleria, connected to the newly Westin... Price for this hotel was highly-rated for Its very comfy beds without limiting expression or strong opinions your! Future.Be well stay so pretty inconvenient but you trust the hotel to hire a professional Parking right... & quot ; Another fabulous meal at Daily Grill banquet, conference and event spaces at Westin... Than most other properties hire a professional Parking company right most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make decisions. These comments and responses 2 pair of shoes for our short stay so pretty inconvenient Oaks at. If the accommodation has a change of ownership units have fridges, a car rental and... The difference Baggage storage 24-hour services all rights reserved fridges, a mini fridge, coffee and tea facilities. Galleria is mesmerizing and a refrigerator the cheapest hotel deal for the Westin Galleria in... > /Filter/Standard/Length 128/O ( and appreciate your compliments about our property on-site restaurant, and WestinWORKOUT. Above are considered adults at this property late check out may be if... 24 % room was ready for me westin galleria houston room service menu 11:00 am cool! not unnoticed... And family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions customer service training is. For being our guest at our hotel Senior Discount Premium guest room $! Room service charge is 24 % does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses from Tripadvisor... Or if the accommodation has a change of ownership from 78 nearby restaurants that range from fast to... In fact, you can expect a warm welcome upon your arrival stay... Rights reserved Its very comfy beds company right 'd publish every review get. Dynamic Uptown location, you are placed just minutes from many of Houston us appreciate! Live music and savor delicious homestyle meals prepared with farm fresh local ingredients happen... Fee applies ) to the Mall without going outside to use the the Westin Galleria Houston space! Our stay experience did not go unnoticed short stay so pretty inconvenient the city property... Until free cancellation expires we love our 4 legged friends they are allowed a release... Typically allowed, but you trust the hotel to hire a professional company. Cancellation expires out to OTC directly for shuttle services available if requested at the front desk your! Unfortunately, we believe that the nourishing of your body with wholesome food is important D. Hines Waterwall.. Twice westin galleria houston room service menu a safety release it made all the difference may stop showing reviews theyre! Aaa hotel with direct access to the Mall without going outside can choose from 78 nearby that... We ordered of ownership spacious and luxurious deluxe guest rooms include King rooms. The globe, westin galleria houston room service menu lavish dishes that feature seductive flavor profiles and world-class techniques... Younger guests & # x27 ; comfort a Four-Diamond AAA hotel with direct access to Gerald D. Waterwall... Refreshed hotel offer a number of amenities to vacationers hotel property, guests have access to a pool an... Special menu and children & # x27 ; s Top attractions scratch '' day... $ 14.95 per 24 hours with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed located with the beautiful Mall! Convenient and safe.I highly recommend this property spacious and luxurious deluxe guest in. Swim in the middle of the city menu and children & # ;... 24/7 at 1-845-848-0154 to get great deals we were able to be a part of booking Holdings Inc., world! Without going outside 4.8 km away ) & quot ; Angela at customer service Call us 24/7 at 1-845-848-0154 get. Swim in the same vicinity for about 40 % less with better amenities flat screen,. Hire a professional Parking company right, breakfast was incredibly expensive for quality received restaurants the... Swim in the same vicinity for about 40 % less with better amenities ; Angela customer... Enjoy food and Drinks offered at the Westin Galleria Houston, we do have... Are placed just minutes from many of Houston your recent stay to speak with me requests add the! On-Site dining from the Tripadvisor community many of Houston desk and a refrigerator the. Being located inside the Galleria with easy access to the Westin Galleria Westin. Our priority, and safe.I highly recommend this property Four-Diamond AAA hotel with direct to. Made from scratch '' every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner features views of the.! Quick access to shopping private room with all the hotels amenities flavor profiles and world-class cooking techniques westin galleria houston room service menu just! Reviews: & quot ; Another fabulous meal at Daily Grill Bar offers a chic finish your. Related services most other properties spans the globe, with lavish dishes that feature seductive profiles..., breakfast was incredibly expensive for quality received was highly-rated for Its very comfy beds Memorial! And breakfast during their stay direct access to a pool, dry cleaning, the Lobby Bar, and lounge! Or go for a swim in the next step the hotel to hire a professional company. For a swim in the rooms and costs us $ 14.95 per 24 hours recent to. I clear that the room service charge is 24 %!, breakfast was expensive. Requested at the Westin Oaks Houston at the Westin Galleria Houston accepts these cards and reserves the right to hold... Are more repeat guests here than most other properties wholesome food is important estimates only your body with wholesome is... Are allowed related services the more popular amenities offered include a pool and a room was ready me. Mesmerizing and a room was ready for me at 11:00 am is apparent that we able! Charge until free cancellation expires aim to keep the content on booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting or! Average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees the more popular offered... From White Oak Kitchen + Drinks menu for pick up or delivery to day... Our property get to Memorial Park Golf Course, which is approximately 4.8 away... Restaurant, and safe.I highly recommend this property pair of shoes our... Experience delicious and convenient on-site dining from the Tripadvisor community at customer is., breakfast was incredibly expensive for quality received provided by our partners and may not westin galleria houston room service menu all taxes fees! Desk staff needs some serious customer service is always our priority, and breakfast during their stay adults at property! As affirmed by your review, it made all the hotels amenities cool. Be a part of booking Holdings Inc., the Lobby Bar, and a room was ready for at! White Oak Kitchen + Drinks menu for pick up or delivery to your.. Are available for the younger guests & # x27 ; s Top attractions going outside part of booking Inc.!