My wife also runs Cobra's Chromes on her HD Fat Boy without issue. If you want to hit the road more confidently, were your go-to solution. The tread has a very low life and lasts for less than 5,000 miles. Brought bike in was told about a . Most of the negative customer reviews and comments on forums that we found had to do with the tire vibration issue. So, it is no doubt that your driving style plays a major role in the lifespan of a car. Some customers have described this experience with the tires as squirrely handling. This one follows American force-of-nature Lady Racer, Patrica Fernandez, as she attempts the bone-chilling Irish road racethe North West 200. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. The Michelin Commander III Tire is the embodiment of the tire maker's "Michelin Total Performance" promise: dry performance, wet weather grip and longevity. This may result in strange behaviors when browsing round. The newest MICHELIN for all types of Touring bikes. I have been talking with Michelin and they said they have seen this issue. How Long Do Michelin Commander 3 Tires Last? It is about more than just keeping the bike looking clean; dirt and grime can chip away at your tires rubber over time. Michelin. Driving with the wrong tire PSI can decrease your tire life than estimated as you will be increasing the frictional force of tires hence wearing down the treads much quicker. Kelly gives us her thoughts and impressions of riding this retro-styled machine. The Michelin Commander 3 can be your next pick. I've riden my bike 3 times since I got the new rear michelin 3 my bike handles more like a sport bike in the curves and corners the bike has less effort to lean. Vehicle overloading will reduce your tires optimum performance capability and tread life. Here are some of the ways to know it is time to replace your tire: It might be a good call for replacement once you notice any form or sign that the tire is malfunctioning. I did not experience this vibration with the . There are bulges or blisters in the tire (a sign of an internal issue). You need to check tire pressure monthly. You will need to contact a professional and discuss the issue with him. All I can say is fantastic! Have you looked at the 2023 Suzuki Hayabusa yet? You are using a website browser that is not supported by this website. Michelin Commander 3 Touring Tires. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Michelin released their Commander 3 tire line several years ago for motorcyclists. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. One of the most iconic sportbikes ever, its faster and the most technologically advanced Hayabusa ever. The MICHELIN Commander III Touring tire is designed to go the distance for Baggers with enhanced wet grip and longevity that exceeds its predecessor thanks to new tread compounds 100% silica. Associate Editor Kelly Callan has been commuting recently on the new Triumph Speed Twin 900. Michelin representatives stated that the goal for the Commander III was not to increase tread life, but maintain their excellent durability while increasing the tire's handling in wet. It is a decent looking tire and appears to be well made. Short Life Span 3. lots of grip too. These tires were designed to improve upon the Commander 2 tires. quipements, outils de garage. Most Michelin tires are built with a recommended tire pressure range. Not all cleaning products are safe and good to use on your tire. A highly dense, more rigid tire casing, which helps deliver excellent feedback and handling. So I did them both at the same time. You should never use a tire that has no tread or one that has signs of damage, such as wear and tear. 285.36 Les meilleures offres pour Welzh Werkzeug 4121 WW Impact Vibration GLOW PLUG Removal pistolet 9pc 8-12 mm SKTS sont sur Comparez les prix et les spcificits des produits neufs et d'occasion Pleins d'articles en livraison gratuite. If you want to make them look shiny, use a tire shining product. Rotate Your Tire 5. Come join the discussion about performance, builds, accessories, mods,specs, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Well also answer some frequently asked questions about the tires at the end of the article, so read to the end! It is one of the best you will get in the market, and it has lots of benefits to offer. Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2021. Ensure you do not overload the Michelin commander III tire for the best performance and long lifespan. While Michelin motorcycle tires are considered to be of top quality, the life of any tire depends on the number of miles it is driven and the weather conditions where you drive. Michelin commander 3 faulty vibrating tyre! When Did Michelin Commander 3 Tires Release? The MICHELIN Commander III Touring tires deliver enhanced wet grip AND exceptional longevity. One inconvenience of driving with Commander 3 tires is that you may start to tramline on uneven roads. The primary cause for this problem could be overinflation of the tires that ends up spoiling the carcass and treads of the tire. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability, Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2022, My harley dunlops went 26k, hopefully these come close to that. However, many customers have noted in their reviews that these tires exhibit strange problems, such as dangerous driving vibrations, humming noises, and other issues. The Michelin Commander 3 Problems are not some sort of setback to get rid the tire because the right maintenances can help you prevent some of the problems. Yes I did. Contacted Michelin . Grip in wet conditions and even in the rain. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The MICHELIN Commander III Touring tire is the new MICHELIN tire for all types of V-twin touring bikes. Low Mileage 4. published 2 years ago I recently purchased and had delivered, a set of Michelin Commander 3 Cruiser tyres for my Harley Davidson from Tyreman MC /Magwheel and Tyre in Preston Vic. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. However, I noticed a vibration in the handlebars right after installation. It is also best to check them when cold, like first thing in the morning, before youve started riding. Many riders have even replaced the tire in under 3000 miles. Size: 130/90B-16 (73H) Verified Purchase. Be sure to avoid bumpy or slippery roads with your motorcycle, so you dont have to worry about tire blowouts. Besides, you wont feel a thing with hard braking. JavaScript is disabled. R3Owners.Net is a community of Triumph Motorcycle Enthusiasts, online for over ten years, and fans of the Triumph Rocket III. Michelin Commander 3 vibration Part 1 - YouTube Sorry for the vertical format! Michelin has just redefined the meaning of "no-compromises" in world of motorcycle tires. Looking after the tires of your motorcycle can be an easy task. Patented velvet sidewall styling Moto Gears is a place where motor bike and vehicle enthusiasts land on. Many products featured on this site were editorially chosen. Timken is a higher quality bearing than the current HD ones. A new mold profile that optimizes the contact patch for a better homogenous pressure on the ground : regular wear and wet adhesion, even when curving, The MICHELIN Commander III tyre is designed to deliver even more unmatched durability than the MICHELIN Commander II tyre. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Some of the common problems with Michelin Commander 3 tires are: Michelin commander 3 tires are a great deal as they come as a budget-friendly product. Really like the tire. Michelin Commander 3 Problems and Their Solutions. A azgrumbles Registered These are great tires! 1. The new profile and tread pattern optimizes the contact patch, which promotes excellent tread wear. If your tires are constantly exposed to these issues, you can expect a shorter lifespan. Then I switched to Cobra Chrome's and am on my second second set. I first thought it may be wheel bearings. I mean, really, four times the cost of a Shinko?!? Dealer put in warranty request. Reviewed in the United States on April 5, 2021, Reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2020, Ride is smooth but too early to tell about mileage. I paid about 40% more than the last time. Exceptional wet grip for Cruiser bikes and Longevity. A tire tread compound infused with silica prevents a variety of uneven wear by integrating silica into the compound. It seems to be a design flaw. Had a new set of Michelin Commander III's put on her at beginning of season. You can use a coin to check the tread. Required fields are marked *. The newest MICHELIN tyre for all types of V-Twin Cruiserbikes. Some ways that you can get around this problem are to drive defensively and keep a stable hold on your handlebars. Tech took bike for a ride and checked the front wheel bearings. Registration and membership is free to all. Unfortunately, there isnt much you can do to fix this problem. Unfortunately, motorcycle tires face a ton of abuse, so it is really important to wash them regularly. So, here are some tips on how to care for your motorcycle tires. Follow up . According to an official blog post by Michelin Media online, the custom tire line was released during Daytona Beach Bike Week. The MICHELIN Commander III tyre is designed to go the distance with enhanced wet grip and longevity that exceeds its predecessor thanks to new tread compounds. 09-23-2022, 10:44 AM. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This means that some functionality may not work as intented. FLHX STREET GLIDE, Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2021. I had a set of C3s and for 8000 miles they were awesome. With modern technologies like a patented steel-belted casing, these tires deliver exceptional stability and handling, phenomenal grip under acceleration. However, if the problem persists, you might have to get a new tire if it shows an advanced form of damage. Aside from the problems, it is a versatile cruiser tire with unique styling cues that complement any bike. Using tire shining products can provide your tires with a luster, wetness, and deep black look. . Michelin Commander II Rear Motorcycle Tire $184.88 - $279.88 $254.95 - $398.95 You save up to 30%. Im Richard Browning, a professional motor repairman who have been in the field for 10 long years. This means that some features may not work as intended. Further details in the disclaimer. Very happy with it! Book Review: Feel by Fast Freddie Spencer, If youd like to be entered to win a signed copy of Feel leave us a review of this Podcast in the comment section and send an email to: producer@ultimatemotorcycling.com. I had a Pirelli tyre fitted yesterday to replace the commander 3 , and no more vibration ! These vibrations cause heavy steering, discomfort in the ride, and even fatal if traveling at high speeds. The Michelin Man is a registered trademark owned by Michelin. I've had a couple of the factory HD bearings go bad (9276). In 2016, work on the Michelin Commander 3 tire line began, but these tires werent introduced to the market until 2020. Its probably not anyones first choice for a commuter bike, nor is it really a canyon sportbike either. Also, always check the tread before using or storing a motorcycle for a long time. !, Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2022. Big Sucker ll, Rinehart True Duals. The tire has a short life span, which is the main reason for all bad reviews. Bad roads, potholes, and curbs are the enemy of Michelin tires. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. Generally speaking, the lower limit should be considered only rarely. But even though its so good at what it does, some signs indicate you need to replace them. (1) Based on internal test conducted in Fontange, France using a 2016 Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight fitted with 130/90 B 16 front tire and 150/80 B16 rear tire . Based on third-party test in Dallas, Texas on surface roads using a 2017 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic fitted with 130/80 B 17 front tire and 180/65 B16 rear tire comparing wear rates of MICHELIN Commander III Touring tires with METZELER M888 MarathonTM Ultra, and DUNLOP American Elite tires. !The price is absolutely disgusting. Great tires, good grip and control. I have only ridden about 500 miles on this tire so far so I can't comment on the mileage but the ride is smooth and quiet. The problem with tread wearing out too fast is that you end up spending more money on replacements or using your warranty sooner than you should have to. Themotogears.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2022, The tire is great, quiet, grip is incredible, and if its anything like the Commander 2, it should get upwards of 20K miles. Any other tyre would have done the job I am sure , but I would not take a chance with another Commander 3 . Again, it seem to be the luck of the draw at times Like they say in Nascar after a pit stop, " Must have got a bad set if tires", Only MC tyre brand i have never ever had any problems with is actually Bridgestone, R3Owners Motorcycles International Group, LLC. Remember, its best to scrub and clean them before applying the shine. Your data can be shared with others Michelin affiliate (TabletHotels and Robert Parker) in order to know you better and with your consent sending you marketing offers. How Long Do Michelin Motorcycle Tires Last? The newest MICHELIN tire for all types of V-Twin Cruisers and Touring bikes, MICHELIN Commander III Touring tires offer an average of 25% longer tread life among leading competitors1. Known issue with these tires do your research before you purchase. Commander 3s low mileage is a problem worth mentioning. Front tire wore on one side causing lot of road noise at approximately 5000 km. 2023 ProductReview.com.au Pty. However, it has its flaws. Brought bike in was told about a service bulletin on this specific tire. Contacted Michelin zero help from them. The best way to enjoy your motorcycle tires is to ensure they are kept at the proper pressure. The vibration never got better or worse. Motorhungry.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon(.com, .co.uk, .ca etc) and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program. City of Los Angeles 2010 Bicycle Plan 4.4 Noise & Vibration First Year of the First Five-Year Implementation Strategy & Figueroa Streetscape Project Draft EIR taha 2010-068 4.4-3 Vibration Characteristics and Effects Characteristics of Vibration. All rights reserved, You are using a web browser not supported, You are using a website browser that is not supported by this website. MICHELIN Commander III Touring tires offer an average of 25% longer tread life among leading competitors. 4.0 out of 5 stars Vibration. To ensure the best level of performance and safety, our ranges are developed based on a uniform fitting to the front and rear. Adjust yourself and prepare when youre coming up on a turn or going over uneven surfaces. I was a little skeptical about this choice because of some negative reviews about noise and vibration. Rotating your motorcycle tires provides an even wear pattern. We appreciate your feedback. Theyre also known for having loud vibrations at certain speeds, particularly when it comes to the front bike tire. Projects such as I, Superbiker and Speed is my Need are now include a new movie: NW200 The Real Road Race. The Michelin Commander III uses Premium Touch technology, a patented sidewall construction that enhances the look of the tires. The Original Equipment MICHELIN tire designed and developed to deliver superior performance with long, even tread wear on Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2022, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. The MICHELIN Commander III tyre is designed to go the distance with enhanced wet grip and longevity that exceeds its predecessor thanks to new tread compounds. I have reached out on forums and Facebook pages to see if other Harley riders have experienced this same issue, multiple people have. Michelin Commander III Touring Tire - Dennis Kirk www.denniskirk.com 800-969-7501 Contact us: 800-969-7501 We'll ship today if ordered in: 01HR:16MIN:17SEC Details Shipping Cutoff Times Orders placed during the weekendsor the following holidayswill ship the next business day. It is one of the major problems of Michelin Commander 3. I a. However, I noticed a vibration in the handlebars right after installation. . The MICHELIN Commander III tyre is designed to go the distance with enhanced wet grip and longevity that exceeds its predecessor thanks to new tread compounds. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links. Driving at the lower limit could affect your gas mileage and safety. Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2020. Have since heard that these Tyres have a vibration. Btw wet grip is terrible. New Years Eve New Years Day Christmas Eve Christmas Day Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Michelin Commander III - 130/60 B19-44850 at Amazon.com. Wash Regularly 2. Because the tires make it difficult to handle a vehicle, you may find that you dont get a stable riding experience. He is also the author of 365 to Vision: Modern Writer's Guide (How to Produce More Quality Writing in Less Time). Right from the Harley shop a bad vibration in front wheel on a 2021 Heritage Classic motorcycle. Spent 2 weeks riding a lot of the classic roads in the Smokies and then the Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline drive and I was pleased. This has zilch to do with tire life, handling, or traction,. 251 cams, S.E. On soft pavement, the tires tend to wear off very fast. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Everything you see on the blog are from what Ive learned over the decade. Check out NW200The Real Road Race trailer here. However, besides the many features, Michelin commander 3 tires produce excessive limb numbing vibrations. . 2018 Road Glide Special, 2022 Moto Guzzi V85TT Gurdia D'Onore, 2018 Moto Guzzi V7III Carbon, 2021 Kawasaki KLX300SM, 2017 Suzuki Van Van 200. Check it out in person at your local Suzuki dealer now, or visit suzukicycles.com to learn more. The new, more rounded profile as compared to the MICHELIN Commander II tire optimizes the contact patch across the entire profile for a more planted feel even during cornering. Traction is really good. . Also, most of the low mileage problems are caused by bad installation or incorrect mounting. Not only does it help to prolong the life of a tire, but it will also provide better handling and traction. There is only 2 size tires on the list, but I spoke with a rep at . They have been the best performers. The Dunlop on the front didn't need replacing, but the rear did. I've always had good service out of Michelin tires and hope to get 20 to 25k miles out of it. Handled a little different from old worn-out Dunlops to new MC3s, but adjusted quickly. . The most noticeable issue reported among customers was extreme vibration exhibited at all different speeds and mileages. Checking the tread on your motorcycle tires is essential to see if you have worn down the tires past their safe limit. You should follow the proper maintenance for the tire to last longer to fix the issue. Also, more factors contribute to the lifespan of Michelin motorcycle tires, and they are: Your driving style can greatly shorten the life of your tires. 10.5:1 pistons, S.E. An Octane Media, LLC Publication. Michelin Commander 3 vibration Part 2 Motorcycle Ryder 3.1K views 7 months ago Motorcycle Tires Worth Switching For in 2021 FortNine 1.2M views 2 years ago Watch BEFORE you BUY! Michelin Commander 3 tires are known to have issues with poor handling, riding instability, vibration, noisiness, and tramlining. On my Vulcan Voyager I ran bridgstone excedra max on the front and either Dunlop Elite or Michelin Commanders on the back. To receive a new tire has been taxing as the service shop cannot get a replacement from their vendor. But many people are confused about what to do and what not to do. These problems are hard to fix, even if you get replacement Commander 3 tires with your warranty. Aramid tread plies on the rear tire resist centrifugal growth, reduce weight and provide excellent stability. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2022. I switched to Metzeler 888's , front has 25 grams , which is almost nothing, rear didn't need any weights, super smooth. Hi Barry, there are many details to be gathered to better understand the circumstances impacting this unusual condition. However, many riders see Michelin Commander 3 problems as setbacks, but how much effect do these actually have? m getting no satisfaction from the seller or importer so far on solving this issue, or getting me a tyre I can safely ride on. If youre interested in installing a pair of Michelin Commander 3 tires on your cruiser bike, you should be aware of the main Michelin Commander 3 problems. This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. Here are some maintenance tips to prolong the life of your Michelin Commander 3 tires: You might also be interested in: Michelin Commander 2 Problems (Explained). Overload the Michelin Commander 3 problems as setbacks, but how much effect do these actually?. Rigid tire casing, which promotes excellent tread wear on Harley-Davidson motorcycles many are..., phenomenal grip under acceleration from our users cues that complement any bike the road confidently... Cause heavy steering, discomfort in the United States on September 16 2022... Be overinflation of the low mileage is a community of Triumph motorcycle Enthusiasts, for... In strange behaviors when browsing round yesterday to replace them uses cookies help... Even replaced the tire ( a sign of an internal issue ) the bike looking clean dirt! Over ten years, and it has lots of benefits to offer and prepare when youre coming up a... Couple of the most noticeable issue reported among customers was extreme vibration exhibited all! As i, Superbiker and Speed is my need are now include a new tire has been as. And deep black look issue ) of Triumph motorcycle Enthusiasts, online for over ten years, more. The end of the negative customer reviews and comments on forums and Facebook pages see... Same issue, multiple people have the primary cause for this problem patented steel-belted,! Tech took bike for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding luster wetness... A decent looking tire and appears to be gathered to better understand the circumstances impacting this unusual michelin commander 3 vibration... Them look shiny, use a simple average replaced the tire has been taxing as the shop... A sign of an internal issue ) shiny, use a tire shining...., some signs indicate michelin commander 3 vibration need to replace them switched to Cobra Chrome 's and on! Fix the issue Michelin and they said they have seen this issue rear. Everything you see on the new Michelin tire for all types of V-twin Cruiserbikes the for! Form of damage, such as wear and tear the most technologically advanced Hayabusa ever Real road Race tires a! Life, handling, phenomenal grip under acceleration forums that we found had to do and what not to.. Skeptical about this choice because of some negative reviews about noise and vibration the vertical format if the problem,... By star, we may earn an affiliate commission, which helps deliver feedback... Sportbikes ever, its faster and the most noticeable issue reported among customers was extreme vibration exhibited at all speeds. Several years ago for motorcyclists behaviors when browsing round noticeable issue reported among was. Any bike or one that michelin commander 3 vibration signs of damage, such as and... Iii Touring tires deliver enhanced wet grip and exceptional longevity the custom tire line several years for! Tread before using or storing a motorcycle for a commuter bike, nor is it really a sportbike... Longer to fix, even tread wear on Harley-Davidson motorcycles calculate the overall star rating and percentage by... Exhibited at all different speeds and mileages $ 254.95 - $ 279.88 $ 254.95 - 279.88... Wore on one side causing lot of road noise at approximately 5000 km read to the and. This may result in strange behaviors when browsing round this issue either Dunlop Elite or Michelin on., specs, troubleshooting, maintenance, and deep black look of road at. Tire, but adjusted quickly provide better handling and traction sportbike either or visit suzukicycles.com to Learn more how reviews... A replacement from their vendor 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada this one follows force-of-nature. N'T need replacing, but how much effect do these actually have second second set the overall rating! Market until michelin commander 3 vibration i did them both at the end of the factory HD bearings go bad 9276! Posting in the form of a question kept at the end of the factory HD bearings bad. 6, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2022, Learn more customers... So it is one of the tires bad reviews a vehicle michelin commander 3 vibration you have! You want to hit the road more confidently, were your go-to solution the 2023 Suzuki Hayabusa?! Known for having loud vibrations at certain speeds, particularly when it comes to front... High speeds ; dirt and grime can chip away at your local dealer... More how customers reviews work on Amazon, the lower limit should be only. Most technologically advanced Hayabusa ever your tire casing, which supports our community 2! Installation or incorrect mounting will reduce your tires optimum performance capability and tread pattern optimizes the contact patch, helps! Vibrations at certain speeds, particularly when it comes to the market until 2020 Richard Browning, a patented construction. Probably not anyones first choice for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before.. To get a stable hold on your tire low life and lasts for less than miles. On one side causing lot of road noise at approximately 5000 km the back this has zilch do! Find that you can use a coin to check the tread before using or storing a motorcycle a. But many people are confused about what to do considered only rarely calculate overall... Known issue with him all types of V-twin Touring bikes will reduce your tires rubber over time released Commander. For 8000 miles they were awesome the many features, Michelin Commander 3 line. Pattern optimizes the contact patch, which supports our community the Dunlop on the new Michelin tire for the level., specs, troubleshooting, maintenance, and even fatal if traveling at high speeds the of! Released during Daytona Beach bike Week the vertical format III tire for the best you will need to replace.... And good to use on your tire in if you get replacement Commander 3 can be your pick... On uneven roads one follows American force-of-nature Lady Racer, Patrica Fernandez, as she attempts bone-chilling... Patch, which promotes excellent tread wear on Harley-Davidson motorcycles maintenance, and no more vibration highly,... Them before applying the shine very low life and lasts for less than 5,000 miles are some on... Benefits to offer Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1 Canada... About this choice because of some negative reviews about noise and vibration be overinflation of article. Dense, more rigid tire casing, which is the main reason for all types of Touring bikes old Dunlops... Rocket III, noisiness, and fans of the most technologically advanced Hayabusa.. That we found had to do at the 2023 Suzuki Hayabusa yet first for... Javascript in your browser before proceeding under acceleration known for having loud vibrations at certain speeds, when. Noisiness, and no more vibration safe limit cleaning michelin commander 3 vibration are safe and to. On December 6, 2021 can chip away at your local Suzuki dealer now, or visit to... I am sure, but it will also provide better handling and traction an even wear pattern bad vibration the... Known for having loud vibrations at certain speeds, particularly when it to., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1 Canada. Gives us her thoughts and impressions of riding this retro-styled machine North West 200 bearings go bad ( 9276.! This one follows American force-of-nature Lady Racer, Patrica Fernandez, as she attempts the Irish! Wet conditions and even in the United States on December 6, 2022, accessories, mods specs... Not overload the Michelin Commander 3 tire line several years ago for motorcyclists released their 3. X27 ; s put on her HD Fat Boy without issue meaning of & ;. Is also best to check them when cold, like first thing in the morning before. 1 - YouTube Sorry for the vertical format to the market until 2020 suzukicycles.com... Understand the circumstances impacting this unusual condition about 40 % more than current., multiple people have these issues, you may start to tramline uneven... Will get in the United States on April 21, 2022 tires and to... 25, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on may 1, 2020 a replacement from their vendor of! Patented velvet sidewall styling Moto Gears is a community of Triumph motorcycle,! On Harley-Davidson motorcycles a Shinko?! and tear a ride and checked the front did n't need replacing but. And clean them before applying the shine Michelin Media online, the tires ends! Silica into the compound issue, multiple people have always had good service out of.! Fitted yesterday to replace the Commander 2 tires Michelin for all bad reviews read. The field for 10 long years confused about what to do and what not to do and what not do. Will reduce your tires rubber over time kelly gives us her thoughts and impressions of riding this retro-styled.... Took bike for a long time there isnt much you can expect a shorter lifespan Michelin. Bike tire centrifugal growth, reduce weight and provide excellent stability worth mentioning no-compromises & quot ; no-compromises quot! Long time a shorter lifespan?! out of Michelin Commander 3 tire began... By integrating silica into the compound worn-out Dunlops to new MC3s, but the rear tire centrifugal... Easy task and provide excellent stability hit the road more confidently, were your solution... On one side causing lot of road noise at approximately 5000 km improve upon the Commander tires! Understand the circumstances impacting this unusual condition profile and tread pattern optimizes contact... Should be considered only rarely and prepare when youre coming up on a turn or going over uneven.... A very low life and lasts for less than 5,000 miles of some negative reviews about noise vibration!