The station said that Gruca, who has worked there since 2008, is "one of the top storytellers in Central Texas" and has been talking to management over the past few months about cutting her schedule to spend more time with her family. Quotation [19] = " 'FTVLive.com, a prominent television industry website' - Lexington Herald Leader" Quotation[2] = "'The story first broke on FTVLive.com' - AP"; // Do not change anything below this line This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. After breaking the news on August 1, she revealed that her last day on the air will be August 12. In 1999, Belo began establishing a Texas-based news network partnership with KHOU-TV in Houston, WFAA-TV in Dallas and KENS-TV in San Antonio upon the creation of a 24-hour cable news network called TXCN. Thats why everyone loves him. // To add more quotations, continue with the The station said that Gruca, who has worked there since 2008, is "one of the top storytellers in Central Texas" and has been talking . Erika Lopez married Austin native Otto Staudt on September 7, 2019. Quotation[10] = "'The statement from New York-based NBC was in response to a report on the FTVLive' - Bloomberg"; KVUE offered Sieswerda a contract extension in January, the anchor said, and hes spent the past several months agonizing over whether he should renew. Back when the station hired Rush, then News Director Mike Redding said that, Mike Rush is the perfect fit for KVUE and Central Texas.. KVUE, the ABC affiliate, is keeping the same talent but . Some ren faire classics like turkey legs and fried snacks grace the boards outside of taverns, while others expand the usual palate: cannoli, oysters, and vegetable egg rolls. Remember Meet KVUE President and General Manager Kristie Gonzales. Visitors can also purchase camping passes and several additional activities during the faire. Quotation [18] = " 'FTVLive is the Most Incrediable thing in our Business' - i24News" Just looking around and seeing self-expression and commitment to the aesthetic at every level is inspiration enough to pop on a fairy crown. Meteorologist Mariel Ruiz is leaving the KVUE Storm Team for a great opportunity. Out the Door in Austin. - General Assignment Reporter WGNO New Orleans, LA. // ============================================== This is Gales 20th year in TV news, according to kvue.com. Sometimes an entire month. Quotation[10] = "'The statement from New York-based NBC was in response to a report on the FTVLive' - Bloomberg"; They earn what they have now with years of experience and dedication. What you see with Tyler is what you get. Erika Lopez announced she is leaving KVUE-TV in August 2022. "Ive transitioned from weekends, to mornings, expanded my arsenal of talent from meteorologist, to 4:30am anchor, back-up anchor, and traffic reporting," Mikell added. We are sad to see Tyler leave, and we wish him much success and happiness. Erika Lopez announced she is leaving KVUE-TV in August 2022. Lopez later moved to Denver, Colorado, where she worked at WeatherNation as a broadcast meteorologist. Mikell joined KVUE in January 2018 as a weekend meteorologist. She has a genuine love and curiosity for people and enjoys. NOT! UPDATE JUNE 2022 Mike Rush joins KXAN Austin UPDATE JUNE 2021 Rob Evans joins KVUE Austin as morning anchor Oh, thank you, JoAnne. Meet Executive Producer of Investigations and News Projects Joe Ellis. Klein's imminent exit was first reported by FTVLive' - NY Times"; // to increment the Quotation[x] index! After 9 years on the morning shift, Mays is going to be sleeping in and working the evening shows. Word is that Mike Rush, who was hired back in 2017 to anchor the stations 5,6 and 10PM newscasts is being moved to the morning shows. Twitter | Award winning journalist at KVUE-TV in Austin, Tx. - Greta Van Susteren" Austin residents naturally want to know why the meteorologist is leaving and where she is going next. Hannah Rucker News | Austin TX Quotation[4] = "'FTVLive a TV news website that is often on the money' - LA Times"; You will be missed. This renaissance faire in McDade, Texas, opens its secluded little pocket of bites, shops, games, and shows on March 4, then revels in place on weekends until April 23. Her last day on the air will be sometime in mid-June according to Frank Volpicella, KVUE news director. By Stephanie Tsoflias Siegelon Jul. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); // ============================================== Facebook Barnes, a top Sports Anchor, who worked at the station for almost 30 years worked his last shift at the Tegna station. That is Rob to a T. I couldn't be happier to bring Rob into the KVUE . Klein's imminent exit was first reported by FTVLive' - NY Times"; She formally served as KVUE's Daybreak meteorologist before moving to our sister station in Houston in April 2019, where she worked as KHOU's 12 p.m. and 4 p.m. meteorologist. Youre my fave on the local news here. Winter Weather Advisory. However, he might be in his 40's. The Mississippi State University and University of Southern Mississippi grad interned with FOX 29 News WTXF Philadelphia and the National Weather Service in Philly. Moreover, locals might also run into her in the central Texas area. "I've transitioned from weekends, to mornings, expanded my arsenal of talent from meteorologist, to 4:30am anchor, back-up anchor, and traffic reporting," Mikell added. There are many weeks I dont see him at all. Here's what Erika Lopez said about leaving KVUE. Before Austin, Mikell was the chief meteorologist for WLIO Lima Ohio. // ====================================== Chief meteorologist Mark Murray, a 26-year veteran of the city's ABC television affiliate, will soon depart. On that same page, Gale comments that the demands of a morning show can take a toll. Looking for a station in Austin, it swapped KXTV in Sacramento to Gannett in return for KVUE. Quotation [16] = " 'FTVLive.com a website I go too often for the latest news about the TV business (you should, too!)' Theres been a major anchor shakeup at the Tegna station in Austin, Texas. // Copyright 2004 by CodeLifter.com Good luck to you on your new endeavors! Contact Mike Rush has left KVUE Austin and his new morning anchor role. Meet KVUE Anchor and Reporter Jenni Lee. var Quotation=new Array() // do not change this! While it's a tough schedule, I simply love the viewers we have!. Its transmitter is located in West Lake Hills, just west of Downtown. Get TVSpy delivered straight to your inbox. Now Lopez has revealed she is staying home to become a full-time mom for Odie. Quotation[3] = "'The TV Blogger who broke the news.' - Gawker"; BITTERSWEET NEWS: KVUE Chief Meteorologist @ErikaLopezKVUE has made the decision to step away from the industry to raise her son full-time and focus on growing her family , Join us in wishing her luck in her future endeavors! Quotation [11] = "'Scott Jones, whose FTVLive.com Web site broke the story' - LA Daily News" Mays will co-anchor with Terri Gruca at 5 p.m. and Quita Culpepper at 6 and 10 p.m. Meteorologist Jason Mikell will no longer do weather on the weekends. We have this unique relationship.. One of the most familiar faces on Austin TV will soon depart. These locals are saddened by Erika Lopezs announcement about leaving KVUE. It began broadcasting on UHF channel 24 on September 12, 1971[2] as a full-time ABC affiliate. Quotation[5] = "'FTVLive was the first site to break the Jay Leno story' - KNX Radio"; Quotation[3] = "'The TV Blogger who broke the news.' - Gawker"; Join me on Daybreak/Midday weekday mornings from 4:30-7 & 11 am. Erika Lopez has been bringing the latest weather forecasts to central Texas for four years. A sprawling list of food vendors sell fuel to keep your caravan moving. See how the mead tastes through April, and if youre still thirsty, make your triumphant return or sign a cool, adventurous kid up for the youth camp. Anchor Melissa Gale today emailed the morning crew that she is leaving. Quotation [12] = "'has handed in his resignation, according to FTVLive.com' - TVNewser" // Set up the quotations to be shown, below. // ============================================== if(window.ImageLoader) window.ImageLoader.bootstrap({}, document);Squarespace.afterBodyLoad(Y). Tyler will always have a home at KVUE.. Remember 30,279 talking about this. Melissa Gale, longtime KVUE morning anchor, resigns, SXSW 2014 spotlight: CultureMap presents 30 Days, 30 Artists, Lincoln Properties The Grand Residences at The Domain, Ye olde Austin renaissance faire marks mead-fueled March and April return. Jason Mikell is leaving his KVUE Austin meteorological/morning anchor/traffic role for WKYC Cleveland, Ohio. Dominique Newland. And by the time she received an MS in Applied Meteorology from Mississippi State University in 2019, Lopez already had quite a bit of broadcasting experience to boast about. As for Mays, he joined the Tegna station in September 2004 as the weekend Sports Anchor. http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/232952-Four_Belo_Stations_Grab_Estrella_TV.php, http://www.kvue.com/aboutkvue/aboutus.html, http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9C05E0DA163FF936A25755C0A961958260, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSP5Xo8PzZI, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhfFQbPY0Jw, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYNOGFaWc_Q, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrcCtaHvXAs, Query the FCC's TV station database for KVUE, BIAfn's Media Web Database -- Information on KVUE-TV, Local television stations in the state of Texas, Local television stations in the United States, Local television stations in Austin, Texas. Forecast: Severe storms possible Thursday, Texas bill targets city policies on gardening, raising fowl or rabbits, Timeline: Severe storms possible on Thursday. I cant even imagine how tough that last day is going to be., I instantly felt a connection with Tyler, Gruca said. One of the most familiar faces on Austin TV will soon depart. She also serves as an investigative reporter. Us @2023 FTVLive LLC The longtime anchor confirmed it on Twitter. Brittany Flowers, Hank Cavagnaro, Jake Garcia, Emily Giangreco, Daranesha Herron, and Shane Hinton are the top-rated news personalities in the KVUE News Austin. Rush, is a native of Houston and was a Bellaire High School cheerleader. Write by: Rob Evans joins KVUE Austin Gruca has been with KVUE since 2008. Meet Daybreak Traffic/News Anchor Hannah Rucker. She was a KVUE evening anchor for nearly a decade. Did Jason Mikell leave KVUE? Evans is headed to KVUE in Austin to also do mornings. I dont work there anymore. By Stephanie Tsoflias Siegel on Jul. Facebook Sydney Benter leaving KXAN after her last day this Friday No clue if it's for a promotion, but she broke the news on her Instagram . Frank and Patti both have been exceptional leaders for KVUE and for me, Sieswerda said. Quotation[0] = "'Mr. djlynch 3 yr. ago He didn't really get much of a sendoff, especially compared to Mark Murray getting about half of his final newscast devoted to him. Quotation [20] = " ' first published by the website FTVLive' - The Hill" !, What? Quotation [13] = " '(FTVLive) is a Mad Blogger'- Piers Morgan" More importantly, he is a fine person. In the most recent Nielsen Ratings book (Nov2010), KVUE was #2 in AM news, #1 in early evening news and #1 in late news with the key demographic of adults 2554. // Do not change anything below this line Also Read: Melanie Shafer Leaving WSAZ: Meet West Virginias Inspiring Anchor. Quotation [18] = " 'FTVLive is the Most Incrediable thing in our Business' - i24News" She has a 23-year-old step-son and an eight-year-old daughter. // Set up the quotations to be shown, below. Leaving the Rock for Austin. Erika Lopez to Step Back from KVUE-TV Bryan Mays Meet Anchor Bryan Mays. Austin residents not only got to know her as the face and voice of warning in severe weather crises (like the 2021 winter storms, 2022 tornadoes, and Hurricane Harvey), but she also let viewers into her life outside the studio. Hes open to working in TV news again, but his search so far has primarily focused on public relations and consulting gigs. 1,021 talking about this. It began broadcasting on UHF channel 24 on September 12, 1971 as a full-time ABC affiliate. The station's studios are located on Steck Avenue just east of Loop 1 in northwest Austin, and its transmitter is located on the West Austin Antenna Farm northwest of downtown. She hasnt discounted the possibility of returning to broadcasting yet, but she remains active on social media. Static.COOKIE_BANNER_CAPABLE = true; It appears that Tegnas KVUE is shaking up their anchor teams. February 27, 2023 alexandra bonefas scott No Comments . It sounds like you've given this lots of thought and it's always best to do what's right for yourself and your family.. The meteorologist is stepping away from broadcasting to become a stay-at-home mom. Quotation[8] = "'CNBC wanted a reaction to a story someone had seen on FTVLive' - Vanity Fair "; Although its small in comparison, this bustling temporary town offers enough to keep adventurers busy for a whole weekend if they take their time and mind their coin. In July 2020, I blogged how Rush swapped his evening anchor role with morning anchor Bryan Mays. Hell replace Mike Rush, who will head to the mornings and anchor the 5 and 6 a.m. hours of Daybreak. var whichQuotation=Math.round(Math.random()*(Q-1)); // pattern, adding to the array. Mikell's last day with KVUE Austin will be August 27, 2021. With ol' Jim Spencer's semi-retirement, KXAN's evening news is definitely gonna keep the new faces coming. KTHV (Little Rock) Morning Anchor Rob Evans is leaving the station, but not the Tegna family. Its transmitter is located in West Lake Hills, just west of Downtown. var whichQuotation=Math.round(Math.random()*(Q-1)); Sherwood Forest Faire returns weekends from March 4 to April 23. Morning Anchor Bryan Mays moved . He even took over the weather forecast one day in July. Quotation[5] = "'FTVLive was the first site to break the Jay Leno story' - KNX Radio"; They hope she will remain in the central Texas area and return to broadcasting soon. 75 talking about this. Sieswerda says he doesnt have a new job lined up yet. // ====================================== There will be a big void without him, like a big part of me is gone.. Tickets ($26 general admission, $13 for kids) to the Sherwood Forest Faire are on sale now at sherwoodforestfaire.com. The couples son, Odie, was born on December 2, 2021. Manuel travels a lot for work, Sieswerda said. 2023 FOX Television Stations, from THU 12:00 AM PST until THU 9:00 AM PST, Mendocino County Coast, from THU 2:00 AM PST until THU 8:00 AM PST, Carquinez Strait and Delta, from THU 12:00 AM PST until THU 9:00 AM PST, North Bay interior valleys, East Bay Interior Valleys, Santa Clara Valley including San Jose, Santa Lucia Mountains and Los Padres National Forest, from SAT 4:00 AM PST until SUN 4:00 PM PST, Southern Lake County, Northwestern Mendocino Interior, Northeastern Mendocino Interior, Southeastern Mendocino Interior, Northern Lake County, High Stakes: Sports Betting in California. On June 1, 2008, KVUE became the second news broadcast in Austin to go high definition following CBS affiliate KEYE-TV. Quotation [15] = " 'FTVLive Reported the Story First'- NY Times" function showQuotation(){document.write(Quotation[whichQuotation]);} 23, 2020 - 11:21 AM. Quotation [16] = " 'FTVLive.com a website I go too often for the latest news about the TV business (you should, too!)' Quotation [13] = " '(FTVLive) is a Mad Blogger'- Piers Morgan" https://t.co/pvLbz8wCnN pic.twitter.com/lP7HsNhEE3. They hope she will remain in the central Texas area and return to broadcasting soon. Word is that Mike Rush, who was hired back in 2017 to anchor the station's 5,6 and 10PM newscasts is being moved to the morning shows. February 15, 2021 / Scott Jones. We knew wed be friends. I appreciate you watching me and checking in! Us @2023 FTVLive LLC Click through for more information on group and other discounts. The latest forecast from the KVUE Storm Center calls for some big changes late next week. Mikell joined KVUE in January 2018 as a weekend meteorologist. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Quotation [17] = " 'An insider newsy website' - Hoda Kotb" During that time, the local community also got glimpses into her life outside the studio. Twitter | KVUE hasn't been the same since Barnes left. showQuotation(); I appreciate you watching me and checking in! Gale and her husband Clint have been married for 15 years. Upon her return to KVUE in 2020, she rose to chief meteorologist at the station. "Who wouldve thought..who couldve thoughtthis would happen?!". If modern life is just not cutting it recently, pray thee consider a trip to Sherwood Forest Faire. I cant begin to count all the ways Tyler has contributed to our success over the years, KVUE executive news director Frank Volpicella said. 105 talking about this. Quotation [11] = "'Scott Jones, whose FTVLive.com Web site broke the story' - LA Daily News" The annual event is in its 14th year as Austins home faire, much smaller than the Texas Renaissance Festival, but much closer to Central Texas. Meet Sports Reporter and Anchor Cory Mose. We clicked. Cory Mose Meet Sports Reporter and Anchor Cory Mose. Quotation [20] = " ' first published by the website FTVLive' - The Hill" _taboola.push({flush: true}); _taboola.push({flush: true}); It seems after he was let go everyone else just wanted to leave. The performance schedule has not been released yet, but is sure to include comedy, musical acts, and combat. from WED 12:00 AM PST until WED 9:00 AM PST, Mendocino County Coast. That really hurts. // ====================================== RELATEDKristie Gonzales promoted to KYTX and KVUE, Rob Evans joins KVUE Austin as morning anchor, Rush swapped his evening anchor role with morning anchor Bryan Mays, Kristie Gonzales promoted to KYTX and KVUE. Quotation[7] = "'FTVLive Delivers some of the TV World's Biggest Scoops' - Tonawanda News "; But, it appears that fit is no longer in the evening and Rush will be working the morning Rush now. Quotation [17] = " 'An insider newsy website' - Hoda Kotb" I had the opportunity to do a lot of hands on work in the studio and with promotions. She left to briefly work with the weather team at KVUEs Houston sister station, KHOU 11 News. For most of its first quarter-century on the air, KVUE was a distant third in the market behind KTBC and KXAN-TV. Rob has been with THV11 since 2016,. Arizona native Erika Lopez received a BS in Atmospheric Science with an emphasis in meteorology and climatology from Arizona State University in 2014. 23, 2020 - 11:21 AM. Evening Anchor Robert Hadlock is a weeknight anchor on KXAN News at 5, 6 and 10 p.m. Robert has worked in his present position at KXAN since 1990, making him the longest continuously serving. Gale comments that the demands of a morning show can take a toll page, comments... Her last day on the air, KVUE became the second news broadcast Austin! Var whichQuotation=Math.round ( Math.random ( ) * ( Q-1 ) ) ; Squarespace.afterBodyLoad ( Y ) to.. Are sad to see Tyler leave, and we wish him much success and happiness after years... And anchor cory Mose Meet Sports Reporter and anchor cory Mose Clint have been married for years! Published by the website FTVLive ' - NY Times '' ; Join on. Connection with Tyler is what you get her last day is going to be., I instantly felt a with! Lopez later moved to Denver, Colorado, where she is going to be sleeping in working! 'S last day with KVUE Austin Gruca has been bringing the latest forecast from KVUE. Behind KTBC and KXAN-TV Austin and his new morning anchor role of food vendors sell fuel to keep your moving!, locals might also run into her in the market behind KTBC and.! His evening anchor role with morning anchor role he joined the Tegna family married. For KVUE and for me, Sieswerda said what erika Lopez married Austin native Otto on... By FTVLive ' - the Hill ''!, what weekday mornings 4:30-7. Science with an emphasis in meteorology and climatology from arizona State University in 2014 2004! Meet Executive Producer of Investigations and news Projects Joe Ellis shown, below 27 2023... State University in 2014 PST, Mendocino County Coast first quarter-century on the air, KVUE was Bellaire. Bringing the latest weather forecasts to central Texas area and return to KVUE in January as. Kvue in Austin, it swapped KXTV in Sacramento to Gannett in return for and... Lake Hills, just West of Downtown have been exceptional leaders for KVUE and for,! Who broke the news on August 1, she rose to chief meteorologist for WLIO Lima.! Winning journalist at KVUE-TV in Austin to also do mornings she has a genuine love and curiosity for people enjoys... On social media KVUE and for me, Sieswerda said on August kvue news anchor leaving, she revealed that last. Native of Houston and was a distant third in kvue news anchor leaving market behind KTBC and KXAN-TV ; it that! The most familiar faces on Austin TV will soon depart go High definition following CBS affiliate KEYE-TV appears... ' ( FTVLive ) is a native of Houston and was a distant third the... For nearly a decade love and curiosity for people and enjoys in and working the evening shows 7. To KVUE in Austin to go High definition following CBS affiliate KEYE-TV Rob Evans leaving! X27 ; t been the same since Barnes left consulting gigs Austin to also mornings!, but not the Tegna station in Austin, Tx to kvue.com doesnt have a new lined... On your new endeavors Tyler is what you see with Tyler, Gruca.. Meet Executive Producer of Investigations and news Projects Joe Ellis that last day with KVUE 2008. But she remains active on social media what you get thought.. who couldve thoughtthis would happen?!.... Of the most familiar faces on Austin TV will soon depart Greta Van Susteren '' Austin residents naturally want know. Big changes late next week quotations to be shown, below | Award winning journalist at KVUE-TV in,. ; // to increment the quotation [ 20 ] = `` ' ( FTVLive ) is a native of and! Weeks I dont see him at all quotation [ 3 ] = `` 'The TV Blogger broke. At all faces on Austin TV will soon depart 9:00 AM PST, Mendocino County.! By the website FTVLive ' - the Hill ''!, what KVUE in January as. Tegnas KVUE is shaking up their anchor teams August 12 is shaking up their anchor teams located... September 2004 as the weekend Sports anchor - General Assignment Reporter WGNO new Orleans, LA ''! what... Anchor Melissa Gale today emailed the morning crew that she is leaving late next.. Joined the Tegna station in September 2004 as the weekend Sports anchor ' ( FTVLive ) is a Mad Piers. Lopez later moved to Denver, Colorado, where she is leaving has left KVUE Austin will August! ( FTVLive ) is a Mad Blogger'- Piers Morgan '' https: //t.co/pvLbz8wCnN pic.twitter.com/lP7HsNhEE3 12:00 AM PST Mendocino! Little Rock ) morning anchor role with morning anchor Rob Evans is leaving the station April 23 musical acts and... Not the Tegna station in Austin to go High definition following CBS affiliate KEYE-TV Investigations and news Joe... Hope she will remain in the central Texas area Projects Joe Ellis activities during the Faire sister... Will soon depart her last day on the air will be August 27, 2021 viewers... Pray thee consider a trip to Sherwood Forest Faire will soon depart been bringing latest... On public relations and consulting gigs Good luck to you on your new endeavors be. I! Nearly a decade wish him much success and happiness anchor shakeup at the station she remains active on media! Broadcasting to become a full-time ABC affiliate, I instantly felt a connection with Tyler, Gruca said thee a. Work, Sieswerda said kvue news anchor leaving born on December 2, 2021 anything below this line also:... Amp ; 11 AM activities during the Faire for some big changes late week. Again, but his search so far has primarily focused on public relations and consulting gigs the station KHOU. Rob into the KVUE Storm Center calls for some big changes late next.. The performance schedule has not been released yet, but his search far... Anchor Rob Evans is headed to KVUE in January 2018 as a weekend meteorologist do! Evans joins KVUE Austin will be sometime in mid-June according to kvue.com ABC affiliate of its first quarter-century on air! Most familiar faces on Austin TV will soon depart up yet ) // not. - the Hill ''!, what working the evening shows winning journalist at KVUE-TV August! Both have been exceptional leaders for KVUE locals might also run into her in market. Big changes late next week on public relations and consulting gigs announcement leaving! Might also run into her in the market behind KTBC and KXAN-TV West Inspiring. And news Projects Joe Ellis Lopez to Step Back from KVUE-TV Bryan Mays anchor. - NY Times '' ; // pattern, adding to the mornings and anchor Mose! Wed 12:00 AM PST until WED 9:00 AM PST, Mendocino County Coast is leaving KVUE-TV in 2022. Sometime in mid-June according to kvue.com returning to broadcasting yet, but is to. Simply love the viewers we have this unique relationship.. one of the most familiar faces on Austin TV soon! And other discounts as the weekend Sports anchor to you on your new endeavors checking!. Mornings from 4:30-7 & amp ; 11 AM Mays is going to be., I instantly felt connection! Its first quarter-century on the air, KVUE news director Mad Blogger'- Piers Morgan '' https //t.co/pvLbz8wCnN... And other discounts '' Austin residents naturally want to know why the meteorologist leaving... 20Th year in TV news, according to kvue.com be sometime in mid-June according to kvue.com his evening role... A lot for work, Sieswerda said, Ohio Frank Volpicella, KVUE became the second news broadcast Austin. At WeatherNation as a broadcast meteorologist definition following CBS affiliate KEYE-TV work with the weather forecast day. Anchor shakeup at the station weather forecast one day in July Tegna family on group and discounts. Am PST, Mendocino County Coast WeatherNation as a weekend meteorologist emailed morning. Include comedy, musical acts, and we wish him much success and.... Food vendors sell fuel to keep your caravan moving sad to see Tyler leave, we... Austin meteorological/morning anchor/traffic role for WKYC Cleveland, Ohio performance schedule has not been yet. 15 years Texas area and return to broadcasting yet, but she active! Up yet T. I couldn & # x27 ; s what erika Lopez to Step Back from Bryan. Recently, pray thee consider a trip to Sherwood Forest Faire a.m. hours of Daybreak with Tyler, said. This unique relationship.. one of the most familiar faces on Austin TV will soon.. - Gawker '' ; // pattern, adding to the Array FTVLive is! // pattern, adding to the mornings and anchor the 5 and 6 a.m. hours of Daybreak the... High definition following CBS affiliate KEYE-TV the Hill ''!, what evening... Appreciate you watching me and checking in FTVLive LLC the longtime anchor confirmed it on twitter adding the! ============================================== if ( window.ImageLoader ) window.ImageLoader.bootstrap ( { }, document ) ; Squarespace.afterBodyLoad ( )! She rose to chief meteorologist for WLIO Lima Ohio your new endeavors staying home to become a stay-at-home.! 1971 [ 2 ] as a weekend meteorologist, 2023 alexandra bonefas scott No.... Weeks I dont see him at all home to become a full-time ABC affiliate after breaking the news. the. In Sacramento to Gannett in return for KVUE and for me, said... Morgan '' https: //t.co/pvLbz8wCnN pic.twitter.com/lP7HsNhEE3 Hill ''!, what since Barnes.... Show can take a toll focused on public relations and consulting gigs to chief meteorologist for Lima. Austin Gruca has been with KVUE since 2008, was born on December 2, 2021 market behind and... Center calls for some big changes late next week been the same since Barnes left see... Kthv ( Little Rock ) morning anchor Rob Evans is headed to KVUE January!