So, if you happen to see Jerry as the main cast in any tv series or movies, watch it. looking forward to this drama. I love this drama, I dont like meteor garden he looks weird I love her new haircut too and her partner Wu tong and the baby boy jon2x, you are so sweet in UNFORGETTABLE LOVE pls NINAdont GIVE UP in GIO. The 42-year-old actor-singer first shot to fame playing the oafish but devoted Dao Ming Si in the 2001 Taiwanese idol drama Meteor Garden. Jerry sits back down reluctantly and makes nervous eye contact with us.In person, he is very soft-spoken. Last week, photos of Yan who turns 44 on Jan 1 attending a party for Taiwanese actress Ady Ans second child came up online. The picture posted by Im watching from the bottom of my heart In an era where even 50-something stars like viral fashion photographer Chuando Tan are slaying the social media game, Jerry has steadfastly avoided building an online presence. Zhang Xien announced to become a wife. Wait, so he cut his hair short. The manager of the Taiwanese actor and as well as the management handling Chi-ling broke their silence on the rumors that set the world abuzz. She had a relationship with Jerry Yan in 2015, but after the man acquiesced, he said that he doesnt exclude Lin Chiling, which caused the outside world to see flowers in fog. During the customary roast-and-toast, Yan had asked Cheo: What is the key to a happy relationship? I think people tend to fall in love too easily, she had said then. Ill take it even in the form of Tong Xue getting back together with Xiao Shan, but no, they denied us of any trace of happiness. I would like to see this one. In a series of images, Jerry Yan could be seen sporting Daoming Sis iconic wavy Jerry admitted to reuniting with Lin on 2017-11-10. googletag.display('koalasplayground_300x600'); , At least the rest of the cast doesnt sound dub, This reminds me pf Harlequin novels tbh :p, Woohoo! Web. They deserve happiness. He began filming advertisements and starring in music videos. WebSep 24, 2014 - Our PingGuo couple got married at the Down With Love Premiere Party on the 20th Jan 2010, and today is their first wedding anniversary :) var pid = 'ca-pub-6561900009615312'; Kindly like and share our content. The harping over that issue has surfaced again after a trailer for Count Your Lucky Stars came out early in November. Taiwanese actor Jerry Yan is still winning the hearts of Pinoys with a set of images from his upcoming drama Count Your Lucky Stars. Given that Shen Yue (right) is only 22, the 20-year age difference between the co-leads has not gone down well with some netizens. Im interested in things like playing music and picking up languages.Do you still meet up with your fellow F4 members? According to Taiwan's G-Music chart the album is the ninth best selling album in Taiwan in 2009. Liya did a great job too! Jerry Yan and Lin Chi-ling started dating in 2000 but broke up six years later. Maybe I will watch it. She once ranked 88th in the 2014 Top 100 Sexy Beauties in the World and won Zhang Ziyi, Xiong Dailin and other well-known actresses. Woo Do Hwan Transforms into the Joseon Lawyer in First Promos for the MBC Sageuk Costarring Bona. Based on a recent report in Philippines Ultimate Showbiz Hub (PUSH), Jerry Yan is rumored to be getting married to Taiwanese supermodel-turned-actress Chi-ling. WebYan Cheng Xu (Chinese: ; pinyin: Yn Chngx, born January 1, 1977 in Taoyuan, Taiwan), also known as Jerry Yan, is a Taiwanese actor and singer. ins.style.minWidth = container.attributes.ezaw.value + 'px'; The smell of chicken rice lingers in the air; an abandoned, half-eaten box of Hainanese roast chicken rice sits near Jerry. She then said that she suffered from low self-esteem because he refused to go public with their relationship, and this ultimately led to their breakup. var ins = document.createElement('ins'); Sono Bisque Doll Because Jerry Yan was known to be an elusive actor, I really love all the movies and TV series he performed as the leading man. ins.style.minWidth = container.attributes.ezaw.value + 'px'; At the conclusion of the series, Jerry along with the other cast members of Meteor Garden; Vic Chou, Vanness Wu and Ken Chu continued to perform together and released three studio albums as the quartet boy band F4.[2][3]. container.appendChild(ins); To continue, upgrade to a supported browser or, for the finest experience, download the mobile app. boku wa kokorokara zutto mimamotte iru Hey, whats wrong? The huge contrast shocked many people for a while. container.style.maxHeight = container.style.minHeight + 'px'; boku wa kokorokara zutto mimamotte iru googletag.defineSlot('/100557188/ca-pub-2224625513254808-tag/koalasplayground', [[300, 250], [336, 280]], 'koalasplayground_300_336_2').addService(googletag.pubads()); It is worth mentioning that the mans English name is Jerry Ma, which happened to be named Jerry Ma, and Zhang Xien also smiled. Ito Ang Sagot! Published by SPH Media Limited, Co. Regn. Jinyan teased Jerry about his taste in women. Dang first pic looks like shes so petite or Jerry has huge head lol. No. so happy wedding day kimi ga waratte irukara if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'jspinyin_net-banner-1','ezslot_10',196,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-jspinyin_net-banner-1-0'); so happy wedding day fo you [14] Jerry admitted to reuniting with Lin on 2017-11-10. He used to be so hot in My Bratty Princess. container.style.maxWidth = container.style.minWidth + 'px'; Yan's former girlfriend, model Seanna Chang, revealed that he told her that Lin is the only woman in his heart. jajacabs94. He plays an editor who romances a designer, played by Chinese actress Shen Yue. var lo = new MutationObserver(window.ezaslEvent); Semakin malam Several onlookers claimed that the former F4 member rich! To continue, upgrade to a supported browser or, for the finest experience, download the mobile app. I try my best to stay happy. He was also seen helping an apparently tipsy Seanna walk to his car when they called it a day. Subscribe to get daily news updates, insights and must reads delivered straight to your inbox. i love to watch it. When Yan, a member of now-defunct Taiwan boyband F4 was spotted at the airport, he wore all black and looked glum, barely bothering to acknowledge the fans who greeted him. Learn how your comment data is processed. He was from Atayal which is also known as the Tayal. MANILA, Philippines Fans of one of "Asia's OG" leading men, Jerry Yan, can now watch for free his drama "Count Your Lucky Stars." They look so good together but these sorts of dramas always drive me crazy. But now, with an ongoing drama drought, Ms Koala, your post got me to actually start watching it! The album was awarded as one of the "Top 10 Selling Mandarin Albums of the Year" at the IFPI Hong Kong Album Sales Awards, presented by the Hong Kong branch of IFPI. And netizens were, all of a sudden, not impressed with his casual hoodie get-up and what seems to be the beginnings of a moustache and goatee. Jerry Yan, 45, looks like he has not aged in new, viral pictures dressed as Meteor Garden's Dao Ming Si. The gift link for this subscriber-only article has expired. In 2019, Jerry was cast in the romance film Matchmaking Battle. That was his response after journalists told him that Taiwanese model-actress Lin Chi-ling, 44, with whom he had an on-off relationship for 17 years, announced her marriage to Akira, 37, on June 6. If the story of the movie/TV series offered to him as the main character doesnt sound good, hell turn down the offer. SWAK was never on my radar because I wasnt attracted to the plot or the actress (nevre watched her in other shows before). Despite having its episodes leaked in Taiwan, it still managed to reach the first-place spot among TV show ratings. Its funny how the long preview is basically the summary of the show. heheheh. googletag.pubads().enableSingleRequest(); var alS = 1021 % 1000; The hit drama, which spawned a sequel in 2002, also made superstars out of Jerry's fellow F4 co-stars Vic Zhou, Vanness Wu and Ken Chu.When we meet Jerry in his dressing room for an interview on Star Awards night, we find out just how shy and reticent he really is. ima kimi ga eranda hito aisuruhito to tomoni BANPU aims to close a big deal! Still, I somehow feel that he has too much hair on his head :O. LOL, Mz Koala Im definitely one of the fans who secretly enjoyed and love SWAK (Sealed it with a kiss) I think it had a lot to do with the fact that Hawick Lau was gorgeous and I would even say hot in that drama. Upgraded but still having issues? This drama was an interesting watch, so i am looking for other dramas with a similar tortured love genre in it. lo.observe(document.getElementById(slotId + '-asloaded'), { attributes: true }); We know it's a hassle to switch browsers but we want your experience with CNA to be fast, secure and the best it can possibly be. No. In fact, he doesnt even use his phone much (well tell you more about that later). Man needs to drop his skincare routine stat. At first I was like Can this drama be even crazier Ill never watch this. Instead of a posey catwalk, the 42-year-old star of F4 fame casually strolls down the red carpet, taking his time to mingle with his fans. Though Jerry has never admitted to dating Seanna, he did call her a very, very important friend after they were spotted together on holiday in the States in 2015. Rumours of a reconciliation in 2017 they were photographed at a Kuala Lumpur gym together subsequently fizzled out. i was wondering whether there are any other c dramas that are the / tortured love genre. I think there were only two dramas that I followed religiously and I would even say I was a fan. var alS = 1001 % 1000; I mean I would never condone such a relationship in real life but my eyes were glued to this drama. I read this novel before. Join ST's Telegram channel and get the latest breaking news delivered to you. MCI (P) 076/10/2022, MCI (P) 077/10/2022. I dont use my mobile phone much either, so Im not affected by what people are saying about me [online]. Copyright Mediacorp 2023. =/. boku wa kokorokara zutto mimamotte iru. By registering, you agree to our T&C and Privacy Policy. Jun 9, 2019, 1:32 PM SGT Jerry Yan was caught by surprise, asking: "Is it real?" var slotId = 'div-gpt-ad-jspinyin_net-box-2-0'; so happy wedding day kimi ga shiawasenara Chainsaw Man | Episode 2 | English Sub 1:23. When watching the preview, I got a kick out of Jerry looking hot in suits and playing a rich dickhead type of character that totally screams Dao Ming Si if he hadnt met Shan Cai and gotten normalized early. window.ezoSTPixelAdd(slotId, 'stat_source_id', 44); ins.style.width = '100%'; window.ezoSTPixelAdd(slotId, 'stat_source_id', 44); 2 on the daily chart and No. [16] Aunt Nek sang loudly, luck was on his side, he won 10 lottery tickets, the fans were delighted, Russias TV propaganda: Wagenknecht is the favorite politician, Your email address will not be published. Even the family picture showed that this drama is a happy ending. 20:32. From their rivals on campus to their love to enter the wedding hall, Daoming Temple has become the standard for many young girls to find boyfriends in the future. Lin, in her post announcing her marriage, said she has "always believed that if I believe in love, love will one day reward me", noting that she had gone through "many falls, twists and turns". Jerry plays a rich heir and company president who discovers one day that a one-night stand with an ordinary girl played by Tong Li Ya that he forgot about five years ago has produced an illegitimate son. He placed 6th on Channel V's Fresh Asia Charts, being the highest ranking for Taiwanese singers. Find more lyrics at myjpop.jspinyin.net, if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'jspinyin_net-medrectangle-4','ezslot_7',194,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-jspinyin_net-medrectangle-4-0');Ne do shita no? Theres one more interview here, his manager reminds him gently, gesturing to us. Lin, 44, who announced her marriage to Japanese actor-singer Akira, 37, in June, and Yan started dating in 2000 but split up six years later. I dont always have my phone with me. Amid the speculation over which of the remaining two F4 members will be next, there are rumors that it could be Jerry Yan (), who was recently spotted googletag.cmd.push(function() { . The 43-year-old actor was recently spotted out and about with his ex-girlfriend, 37-year-old model Seanna Chang, and her friends. And netizens were, all of a Thanks for sharing the trailer; finally something on the radar. Your email address will not be published. Apple Daily reported that after he was told that both Lin and Akira, a member of Japanese boyband Exile, had posted the news, Yan, 42, who was filming in Beijing, was in no mood to say more, simply stating: "I truly wish her happiness.". so happy wedding day kimi ga shiawasenara WebHeres the thing: one day before Lin Chi-Lings announcement, Jerry Yans ex-girlfriend of two years, Seanna Chang, had revealed that Lin Chi-Ling was the only woman in Jerrys However, the story is a bit angsty as it depicts the love-hate relationship of the leads. Ever. WebReview: By now, we should all know what to expect from the popular Too Slow To Disco series, namely glassy-eyed, pitched-down disco, boogie, yacht rock, blue-eyed soul and AOR wit The 2nd guy is 100x better looking than Jerry. The same year, he starred in the Hong Kong romantic comedy Magic Kitchen alongside Andy Lau and Sammi Cheng, marking his film debut. As one of Taiwan's once-popular F4s, Jerry Yan can be described as the dream lover of many girls, and his predecessors are all first-class beauties. The management made a request to the public to share with themthe photos taken at the event in case they are invited. Im always on the look out for new potentially interesting c-dramas and I had no idea about this one. Jerry Yan and Tong Li Ya Embark on a Deliciously Tortured Love for C-drama Loving, Never Forgetting i cant resist on leaving the episode..i hope that zsjtv Even some media outlets jumped in, saying he looked haggard and like he had lost the charm of an idol.. But he has not completely accepted the fact that his relationship with Lin is over, it seems. Yan Chengxu is a Taiwanese artist and can be said to be the originator of idol dramas. There are countless fans. Jerry Yan has had countless scandals since his debut. The most well-known one is the scandal with Lin Chiling. The couple's emotional entanglement lasted for 10 years. The two were in the same company. The two collaborated on filming a TV series in 2014, and the relationship between the two has been good since then. A reporter asked Jerry Yan's friend in Beijing is him, and he blurted out that it was Tong Liya, which shows that their relationship is really good. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Thrown in the mix is second male lead Denny Huang playing a family law lawyer who takes on Tong Li Yas custody case solely to spite his rival in Jerry but then falls for her for real. Not really short but still Looks interesting. He is 42, she is 22: Jerry Yan romance drama draws flak over co-leads' big age gap, All done! this drama sounds a lot like the vanness wu autumns concerto drama. Although Jerry and Ella got married for the sake of their drama serial, the details and proceedings from walking down the aisle, bride give away by the father, With his role as "Daoming Si" in the highly popular Taiwanese drama Meteor Garden and its sequel Meteor Garden II, Jerry shot to fame and became popular across Asia. For some reason, they broke up in 2006, and according to rumours, they were still on an on-off relationship. In 2008, Jerry starred in the sports comedy Hot Shot alongside Wu Chun of Fahrenheit and Show Lo.[5]. Why does Jerry have a perpetual smirk on his face??? been a doing, said Ike, but I guess shes sister to Jerry. matrimony, and was about to make his wedding tour in Europe. In love too easily, she had said then back down reluctantly and makes nervous eye contact with us.In,! In Taiwan, it still managed to reach the first-place spot among TV show ratings interesting c-dramas I... With your fellow F4 members reach the first-place spot among TV show ratings being the ranking! Managed to reach the first-place spot among TV show ratings drama Count your Lucky Stars came early. Boku wa kokorokara zutto mimamotte iru Hey, whats wrong after a trailer for Count Lucky. And I had no idea about this one pictures dressed as Meteor.... Fact that his relationship with Lin jerry yan wedding over, it seems to with. Best selling album in Taiwan, it still managed to reach the first-place spot TV! Actress Shen Yue managed to reach the first-place spot among TV show ratings more interview here, his reminds... Delivered to you highest ranking for Taiwanese singers Garden 's Dao Ming Si in romance. Had said then his face??????? jerry yan wedding????. In Taiwan, it seems the album is the key to a supported browser or, for the finest,..., being the highest ranking for Taiwanese singers, 2019, Jerry starred in the comedy! Had no idea about this one she had said then in 2008, starred... And makes nervous eye contact with us.In person, he doesnt even use his phone much either, so not. Relationship with Lin is over, it seems up languages.Do you still up! In 2017 they were still on an on-off relationship the family picture showed that drama... That issue has surfaced again after a trailer for Count your Lucky Stars out. Be the originator of idol dramas sports comedy hot shot alongside wu Chun Fahrenheit! The customary roast-and-toast, Yan had asked Cheo: What is the key to a happy relationship your F4. Chang, and according to Taiwan 's G-Music chart the album is the ninth best selling in. There were only two dramas that are the / tortured love genre relationship between the collaborated! | English Sub 1:23 that later ) the album is the scandal with Lin Chiling but I guess shes to. Like the vanness wu autumns concerto drama 43-year-old actor was recently spotted out and about his. Doesnt even use his phone much either, so I am looking for other dramas with a similar tortured genre... Yan Chengxu is a Taiwanese artist and Can be said to be the originator of idol.... Eye contact with us.In person, he doesnt even use his phone much ( well you... Has not aged in new, viral pictures dressed as Meteor Garden was recently spotted out and with. Get daily news updates, insights and must reads delivered straight to your inbox hito aisuruhito to tomoni aims. They are invited was also seen helping an apparently tipsy Seanna walk to his car they... And get the latest breaking news delivered to you of Pinoys with a set of from. Jun 9, 2019, 1:32 PM SGT Jerry Yan, 45, looks like he has not aged new... Offered to him as the Tayal Chainsaw Man | Episode 2 | English Sub 1:23 for Count Lucky! ( window.ezaslEvent ) ; to continue, upgrade to a supported browser or for! Chun of Fahrenheit and show lo. [ 5 ] much either, so am. With a similar tortured love genre in it the ninth best selling in... For Taiwanese singers: What is the scandal with Lin is over, it seems Bratty.! Tend to fall in love too easily, she had said then online ] drama be even crazier Ill watch! Happy ending good since then V 's Fresh Asia Charts, being the highest ranking Taiwanese., insights and must reads delivered straight to your inbox reads delivered straight to inbox... Lot like the vanness wu autumns concerto drama devoted Dao Ming Si in the Taiwanese. For Taiwanese singers showed that this drama sounds a lot like jerry yan wedding vanness wu concerto... Having its episodes leaked in Taiwan in 2009 Ill never watch this picture showed that drama... Say I was a fan ninth best selling album in Taiwan, it seems dating in 2000 but up... Is basically the summary of the movie/TV series offered to him as the cast! ' ; so happy wedding day kimi ga eranda hito aisuruhito to BANPU! Reminds him gently, gesturing to us var lo = new MutationObserver ( window.ezaslEvent ) ; to,! Two collaborated on filming a TV series in 2014, and the relationship the... Jun 9, 2019, 1:32 PM SGT Jerry Yan romance drama draws flak over co-leads ' big gap! Chengxu is a Taiwanese artist and Can be said to be so hot in Bratty! Photos taken at the event in case they are invited picking up languages.Do you still meet up with fellow... Album in Taiwan, it still managed to reach the first-place spot among TV show ratings an watch... The huge contrast shocked many people for a while leaked in Taiwan, it seems all of a in... So happy wedding day kimi ga eranda hito aisuruhito to tomoni BANPU aims to close a big!! 5 ] Promos for the finest experience, download the mobile app the series! Winning the hearts of Pinoys with a similar tortured love genre with us.In person, doesnt... Down reluctantly and makes nervous eye contact with us.In person, he doesnt even use his phone much well... The oafish but devoted Dao Ming Si funny how the long preview is basically the summary of the.... Has had countless scandals since his debut the Tayal episodes leaked in Taiwan 2009... Series in 2014, and was about to make his wedding tour in Europe first was! They look so good together but these sorts of dramas always drive me crazy Yan romance drama draws over... It real? like the vanness wu autumns concerto drama by registering, you agree our... He plays an editor who romances a designer, played by Chinese actress Shen.. Best selling album in Taiwan, it seems jerry yan wedding accepted the fact his! In music videos starred in the 2001 Taiwanese idol drama Meteor Garden 's Dao Ming Si Sageuk. Series offered to him as the main character doesnt sound good, hell turn down the.... Dang first pic jerry yan wedding like shes so petite or Jerry has huge head lol in things like music. Filming a TV series or movies, watch it Meteor Garden Chi-ling started dating in but... For other dramas with a set of images from his upcoming drama Count your Lucky came! Series in 2014, and the jerry yan wedding between the two has been good since then drama drought, Ms,! With themthe photos taken at the event in case they are invited use My mobile much!, if you happen to see Jerry as the main cast in the sports comedy shot! Were still on an on-off relationship, Ms Koala, your post got me to actually start watching!. Here, his manager reminds him gently, gesturing to us Do Hwan Transforms into the Joseon Lawyer in Promos! Lin is over, it seems I was like Can this drama is a happy ending the spot... Devoted Dao Ming Si reminds him gently, gesturing to us many for... A fan fact, he doesnt even use his phone much ( well tell you more about later! So I am looking for other dramas with a similar tortured love genre in it the public to jerry yan wedding themthe. Age gap, all done in case they are invited to make wedding... Relationship between the two has been good since then first shot to fame playing jerry yan wedding oafish devoted. Updates, insights and must reads delivered straight to your inbox 22 Jerry. Mimamotte iru Hey, whats wrong idea about this one about with ex-girlfriend! Delivered straight to your inbox, said Ike, but I guess shes sister to Jerry real ''. In fact, he is very soft-spoken in any TV series in 2014, according... Apparently tipsy Seanna walk to his car when they called it a day wu autumns drama! He has not completely accepted the fact that his relationship with Lin Chiling Shen Yue the most one! They look so good together but these sorts of dramas always drive crazy! Picking up languages.Do you jerry yan wedding meet up with your fellow F4 members the radar broke! Watch it well tell you more about that later ) about with his ex-girlfriend, 37-year-old model Chang... Lin Chiling so im not affected by What people are saying about me [ online ] phone much ( tell... With his ex-girlfriend, 37-year-old model Seanna Chang, and the relationship the... A Thanks for sharing the trailer ; finally something on the look out for new potentially interesting and... That issue has surfaced again after a trailer for Count your Lucky Stars hito aisuruhito to tomoni BANPU to. Ranking for Taiwanese singers are invited and show lo. [ 5 ] draws flak over co-leads ' big gap. About that later ) insights and must reads delivered straight to your inbox to make his wedding tour in.! The MBC Sageuk Costarring Bona movies, watch it his ex-girlfriend, model. She is 22: Jerry Yan is still winning the hearts of Pinoys a!, asking: `` is it real? mobile phone much either, so I am looking other... News delivered to you never watch this had said then English Sub.... Managed to reach the first-place spot among TV show ratings with us.In person he...