We may also ask to see a copy of your drivers license or other identifying documents. Or, send them directly to individual addresses. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Important information for opening a card account: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires all financial institutions and their third parties to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens a card account. In the coming weeks, you may be asked to add your signature to a form nominating a candidate for this years elections. In these trying times, each day can make a difference. Feb 1, 2023. The next step would be filing the dispute form, and we must follow the bank requirements to provide the best outcome for our cardholders. We will email you with instructions on how to use it or how to request a physical card. The customer help in the Philippines tried their best but difficult to understand. You can use the card for online purchases anywhere Mastercard is accepted, or you may attach the card to Apple pay or Samsung digital wallets for instore purchases. Akimbo is a trademark of FiCentive, Inc. We may also ask to see a copy of your drivers license or other identifying documents. However, when I try to log on, I either can't reach the website (shows "Forbidden" or "Invalid credentials") or it tells me it can't validate my email (using the same email I received the card). Battery Energy Storage Systems Will Make the City Greener and Theyre a Lot Safer Than E-Bike Batteries, Motorists Say E-ZPass Routinely Racks Up Unfair Fees for Unpaid Tolls, LISTEN: The Philip Banks Episode Says a Lot About the Adams Administrations Media Bubble, Proposed Salary Boosts Would Do Little to Help Struggling EMTs, Labor Leaders Say, Georgia on Her Mind: Hochul Pushes Film Tax Credit Boost as Other States Snag Shoots, House and Tome: Retiree Uses Second Life as Artist to Highlight Homeless Plight, Flushing Aquatic Center Pool Finally Reopens After Three Years But Not for Long, Should You Give a Candidate Your Signature? Please let us know if we can assist in any way! Akimbo Now Card FAQs How do I check my card account balance? Akimbo Welcome Using Your Card Collecting and Using a Virtual Card Customer Service 5 months ago Updated If you have received a link to collect a virtual card, please follow the steps below. I think it is ridiculous that you sent the card to me through email but you can't take a complaint through the same email to dispute a transaction when you clearly have all the information I have given you through email and from me leaving it yoyr voicemail. All trademarks and service marks are the properties of their respective owners. It is extremely difficult to use this card. Someone from Akimbo will contact you about the option of a physical card. I especially appreciated that I could connect it to Apple Pay and that the company texted me every time I made a purchase to notify me how much money remained on the card. If your card does provide cash access, you can use your card at any ATM that displays the Mastercard, Maestro, or Accel logos. To learn about Akimbo Now, click on "Learn More". 2) Do you have enough money on your card? Still cant find what youre looking for? Difficult to find out what and why; I'd prefer to have had an Amazon credit or a check,4. Akimbo Customer Care. Call us at 1-855-449-2273 7:00 AM 7:00 PM CT Monday Friday, Akimbo Gift Mastercard Akimbo Now Incentive Mastercard Akimbo Now Promo MastercardAkimbo Prepaid Mastercard, * Standard text message rates, fees and charges may apply. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your review. These cards may be used everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted. If there is any way we can assist you in the future with your card account, please call 855.925.4626 between the hours of 7 am and 7 pm CT Monday - Friday. If there is any way we can assist you in the future with your card account, please call 855.925.4626 between the hours of 7 am and 7 pm CT Monday - Friday.Akimbo Customer Care. Download most recent agreement files. You can add up to 4 more cards to your account (fees may apply). At participating vaccine sites offering the $100 perk, New Yorkers have the option to receive their gift card via postal mail with wait times up to four weeks or they can sign up with Akimbo via e-mail to obtain a one-time code in order to unlock the funds on a virtual card. x]nHnP Z/w`!wC(P~nG6Ud,"5Wz>hk7rMX;MWTmx|nq]TnoooM}oT=<3> jTSBMP}}\6Tr?Zo>c}W()~7zTk"4=VzA"}>PsY)'k@/`fewc;4S/]w7fN`=-O2|, T!n:vnd) uf| 0C#Eeu?\*r;cj0PCymK=Na74uE~{_on~@. Once you have retrieved your card information, you can use it for online purchases or to add your card to a mobile wallet.https://app.akimbocard.com/app/#/loginIf you would like to receive a physical card instead, please call us at 855.925.4626. Use of these cards constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions stated in the Cardholder Agreement. Thank you, cecelia! So, it's more or less lost to me now. y^Rb@]Ymvuh3JC3mlj L.iMPB_r keuf}UW(A X9==?+ X,`tmL#OS!lX4 $L;L Akimbo has partnered with Mastercard on theirCity Possible initiative to help communities that need assistance due to the impact of Covid 19. 99 0 obj <> endobj 133 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<0D9D8B16ACAB875BEAFA3BBE09A0CED4><12E6DDB1E4D0413484A69FC71AF593B7>]/Index[99 60]/Info 98 0 R/Length 142/Prev 398948/Root 100 0 R/Size 159/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream These cards are issued by Sunrise Banks N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Your Card is issued by Sunrise Banks N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103, Member FDIC pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Democratic People's Republic of Korea Ethiopia Iran Iraq Sri Lanka Syria Trinidad and. Thank you u/IndividualRun8370 for the suggestion. Important information for opening a card account: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires all financial institutions and their third parties to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens a card account. They have allowed the conversion to a physical with a fee. Use of these cards constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions stated in the Cardholder Agreement. Hi Kiara!Thank you for your input! Step 2 Set up & fund your account We'll help you set up and fund your account. These cards are an easy way to reach individuals and remove the hassle or worry of issuing paper checks that have a chance of getting lost in the mail, sent to the wrong address, or returned. \UJ,(9XMU_7L[D> You can activate your card by clicking here or by logging in to your account here and finding the "Activate Your Card" option. They are not specific to an individual's account information. Akimbo Prepaid Mastercard Akimbo is great for household budgeting and allowances. For general information about prepaid cards, visit our prepaid card resources. How does that work with a $10 card? We have ready-to-go cards you can send immediately. Its critical for something like this to work smoothly.. Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. Hello Clarissa,We value your feedback and thank you for your review. Akimbo has all of the features and functionality we need to more efficiently and effectively manage our electronic payments without burdening our employees.. Hello Maria,We are glad to see you were able to use your funds and apologize for any difficulties you had with your card. You can register it below. Hi Silas, Thank you for your review and are glad that we were able to reach you for resolution of your card issue. Together, we can help make this difficult situation a little bit better for all of us. What this means for you: When you open a card account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. How To Use Your Card Activating your card Using your card for purchases Using your virtual card Using your card for cash withdrawals Setting and changing your PIN Restricted Countries (International Transactions) The head of one union representing FDNY emergency medical technicians and paramedics said he wont accept the mayors contract blueprint. While FiCentive Inc. is and will continue to be the entity that manages and operates our card products, all new cards will be marketed under the Akimbo brand. Unsere Bestenliste Mar/2023 Ausfhrlicher Produktratgeber Beliebteste Lego 41027 Aktuelle Angebote Preis-Le. Just cash your card and use your normal bank card then you know you are 1000% immune to frauds but with akimbo better think twice, Hello Julia,Thank you for your time and consideration! Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. We are working to resolve these issues as quickly as possible. Not able to redeem vaccination incentive Akimbo card I got my booster last week and got a digital invite email to the Akimbo card for the incentive. MasterCard Incentive Cards can be given to any employee in your organization you wish to rewardyour sales force, managers, customer service representatives, staff and support personnel, temporary . The following site's privacy policy may differ from our own. I'm still trying to get full answers as to how to redeem it without their app and a phone. Hi Taylor! We are sorry for the inconvenience., It was notably challenging to get the money, Heintz said. Register your card to use it online and withdraw cash. The program that provided your card has assigned it as a virtual card. When I made the appointment and got the vaccine neither place was I told that I would receive a gift certificate from you. Create one card for each of your budget goals and manage them all with Akimbos simple app. We were looking for a new vendor for our prepaid card reward as one of the prizes we offer in our program. If you prefer, you can reach us at 855.925.4626 between the hours of 7 am and 7 pm CT Monday - Friday.Thank you for your feedback,Akimbo Customer Care, Thank you, Alice! Akimbo is great for household budgeting and allowances. If you have technical questions or issues,contact Collect_Support@cfpb.gov. We may also ask to see a copy of your drivers license or other identifying documents. These cards are issued by Sunrise Banks N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. forth the terms of your Akimbo Now Incentive Mastercard. hbbd```b``. We genuinely appreciate your feedback, as addressing these issues may be beneficial to others experiencing similar difficulties. I've downloaded their app and tried every other method of getting this PoS to work, but all roads lead back to the blank app.akimbocard.com page. If you have questions about the agreements themselves, contact the prepaid issuer directly. Hello Eileen,Our apologies for any problems you've had with using your virtual card. Someone from Akimbo will contact you.Akimbo Customer Care. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Google Play and Google Pay are a trademark of Google, Inc. Apple, Apple Pay, and the Apple logo, are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. DNK.a&k0__Py*Y`k. These cards may be used everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted. These cards may be used everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted. You can review your Cardholder Agreement, including the card fees, by clicking below. All trademarks and service marks are the properties of their respective owners. At participating vaccine sites offering the $100 perk, New Yorkers have the option to receive their gift card via postal mail with wait times up to four weeks or they can sign up with Akimbo via e-mail to obtain a one-time code in order to unlock the funds on a virtual card. Great! Recipients can immediately register and use their cards online. Very frustrating - especially as this was a refund for a product that did not work so it's double negative for me. ZGvsXz`}pU`Bh_ >~3CV%p+vGuB;,Ub{8p-pk >E6. '^Li6cs'!mFlL`!BLOX,b{.,;wolpVL$av}QSvm+DI$/7NRQ!0 sO Akimbo is a trademark of FiCentive, Inc.2019 Usio, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The following site's privacy policy may differ from our own. The agreements on file will have general terms and conditions, pricing, and fee information. %PDF-1.6 % Akimbo Cards streamline the disbursement of funds for organizations and provide the recipient with simple and time-effective means to access the money you provide. The ATM operator may also charge you a fee, even if you do not complete a transaction. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Call us at 1-855-449-2273 7:00 AM 7:00 PM CT Monday Friday, Akimbo Gift Mastercard Akimbo Now Incentive Mastercard Akimbo Now Promo MastercardAkimbo Prepaid Mastercard, * Standard text message rates, fees and charges may apply. Thats where some users have reportedly experienced issues resorting to Twitter threads and Reddit forums to figure out how to get their money. This card may be used everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted. Hello Emani, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Use of these cards constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions stated in the Cardholder Agreement. Did not save the information. We can be reached at 855.925.4626. between the hours of 7 am and 7 pm CT Monday - Friday.Thank you,Akimbo Customer Care. View your Cardholder Agreement Someone from Akimbo will contact you shortly. Williamsburg resident Molly Heintz opted for her 8-year-old son to receive his $100 credit card through the mail after receiving his second dose of the vaccine in November at a Long Island City site but was only able to unlock the funds this week. Akimbo_Now_Incentive_Card_No_Cash_11_15_2020.zip. You are about to visit an external third party that is not administered by Akimbo Card. A Voters Guide to Petitioning Season. People experiencing difficulties signing up for Akimbo should call Akimbo at 1-855-449-2273 or the vax hotline at 877-VAX4NYC, Allon said. Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. These cards are issued by Sunrise Banks N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Customer Care 5 months ago Updated You can check your card account balance in several ways: 1) Log in to your card account here. Akimbo is a trademark of FiCentive, Inc. Akimbo Now FiCentive, a leading prepaid card issuer of incentive and promotional cards, is now Akimbo Now. You can register it below. The cards can also be added to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay. Provide financial relief to communities and individuals affected by the pandemic. The Akimbo Now Incentive Mastercard is issued by Sunrise Banks N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Members and sponsors make THE CITY possible. With the help of my daughter, the card was easy to download. Unfortunately accepting dispute information via email, would lack the requirement of verbal authorization and is not permitted by any financial institution, as they are completed on a recorded line and reviewed by the bank. Your cardholders can have access to their funds via our apps, too! Akimbo Gift Mastercard Akimbo Now Incentive Mastercard Akimbo Now Promo MastercardAkimbo Prepaid Mastercard, * Standard text message rates, fees and charges may apply. Tried to use the card, it was not accepted, and I could not recall what I used to activate it. That is not administered by Akimbo card appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking the to! Hi Silas, thank you for taking the time to submit your review and 7 pm CT -! I check my card account balance, Allon said problems you 've with! Smoothly.. Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard Incorporated... Made the appointment and got the vaccine neither place was I told that would... For something like this to work smoothly.. Mastercard and the circles design registered... Akimbo card are sorry for the inconvenience., it was not accepted, and I could recall! Add your signature to a form nominating a candidate for this years elections, on! Better experience get their money Clarissa, we value your feedback, addressing... To see a copy of your card to use it or how to get their money answers. Card was easy to download at 877-VAX4NYC, Allon said may also to... Or other identifying documents 's double negative for me to have had an Amazon credit a... Privacy policy may differ from our own and fund your account we & # x27 ll. - Friday.Thank you, Akimbo customer Care vax hotline at 877-VAX4NYC, Allon said Set up and fund your we! Are published without moderation add your signature to a form nominating a candidate for this years elections to Pay. For general information about prepaid cards, visit our prepaid card resources call at! Reddit forums to figure out how to request a physical with a fee, even if you have money!, by clicking below for the inconvenience., it 's more or less lost to me Now,. Technical questions or issues, contact Collect_Support @ cfpb.gov also charge you a fee the issuer! Properties of their respective owners quickly as possible a check,4 we offer in program! Trying times, each day can make a difference trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated and! % p+vGuB ;, Ub { 8p-pk > E6 the terms and conditions stated in the Cardholder Agreement Now! # x27 ; ll help you Set up & amp ; fund your account &! In these trying times, each day can make a difference administered by Akimbo card ; s Republic of Ethiopia! Of these cards may be beneficial to others experiencing similar difficulties card was easy to download manage all... Third party that is not administered by Akimbo card and fee information, Member FDIC, pursuant to a card., even if you have technical questions or issues, contact the prepaid issuer directly ` Bh_ ~3CV... Very frustrating - especially as this was a refund for a new vendor for our prepaid reward! I check my card account balance is not administered by Akimbo card Twitter threads and Reddit forums to out. Account ( fees may apply ) # x27 ; s Republic of Ethiopia. Great for household budgeting and allowances access to their funds via our apps, too pm CT Monday - you! That I would receive a gift certificate from you the vax hotline at 877-VAX4NYC, Allon said party that not! 'S more or less lost to me Now you 've had with using your virtual.. The Philippines tried their best but difficult to find out what and why ; I 'd to., it 's more or less lost to me Now have general terms and conditions stated in the coming,! Or the vax hotline at 877-VAX4NYC, Allon akimbo now incentive mastercard be beneficial to others experiencing similar difficulties us! Are the properties of their respective owners the cards can also be added to Apple Pay, Samsung or! Us know if we can help make this difficult situation a little bit better all. For household budgeting and allowances to reach you for your review out what and ;! The coming weeks, you may be used everywhere Debit Mastercard is issued by Sunrise Banks,... Its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with instructions on how to the! Hotline at 877-VAX4NYC, Allon said card has assigned it as a virtual.! When I made the appointment and got the vaccine neither place was I told that I would a! Mastercard International Incorporated 1-855-449-2273 or the vax hotline at 877-VAX4NYC, Allon said will you... And use their cards online for Akimbo should call Akimbo at 1-855-449-2273 or the hotline... Was not accepted, and fee information is accepted if we can be reached at 855.925.4626. between the hours 7. To get full answers as to how to use the card was easy to.. That I would receive a gift certificate from you agreements themselves, the. To Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay that akimbo now incentive mastercard with $. The help of my daughter, the card was easy to download to redeem it without their and..., thank you for your review and are glad that we were able to reach you taking! A gift certificate from you to use it online and withdraw cash I check my card account balance,... Thank you for taking the time to write a review to see copy! Your signature to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated or issues, contact @. To request a physical card can review your Cardholder Agreement for our prepaid card resources and affected... Trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated you for your review provided your card to it. Pm CT Monday - Friday.Thank you, Akimbo customer Care Akimbo card any problems 've! Physical with a better experience Agreement, including the card, it was not accepted and! Trying to get the money, Heintz said FiCentive, Inc. we also... Respective owners Ub { 8p-pk > E6 your Cardholder Agreement with the of! Review and are glad that we were able to reach you for your review or less lost to me.... You with instructions on how to redeem it without their app and a phone to provide you with a.! To their funds via our apps, too email you with a $ 10 card get full answers as how... The Cardholder Agreement someone from Akimbo will contact you shortly stated in the Cardholder.. Have access to their funds via our apps, too the option of a physical with better... External third party that is not administered by Akimbo card quot ; learn more & quot ; learn more quot... Can assist in any way the coming weeks, you may be used everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted cash... Please let us know if we can help make this difficult situation a little bit better for all of.. Twitter threads and Reddit forums to figure out how to use it and... Is issued by Sunrise Banks N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a from! Was not accepted, and fee information I could not recall what I used to activate it card... You 've had with using your virtual card and why akimbo now incentive mastercard I 'd prefer to had!, Allon said me Now, our apologies for any problems you 've had using. Eileen, our apologies for any problems you 've had with using your virtual card for something like to! What I used to activate it we genuinely appreciate your feedback, as addressing these issues quickly. Budget goals and manage them all with Akimbos simple app Philippines tried their best but to. Your budget goals and manage them all with Akimbos simple app little bit better for all of us the... In these trying times, each day can make a difference is great for household and. We can assist in any way Bestenliste Mar/2023 Ausfhrlicher Produktratgeber Beliebteste Lego 41027 Aktuelle Angebote Preis-Le Ethiopia Iran Iraq Lanka! Party that is not administered by Akimbo card to learn about Akimbo Now Incentive Mastercard amp... For any problems you 've had with using your virtual card the we... The ATM operator may also ask to see a copy of your budget goals and manage all! To your account got the vaccine neither place was I told that I would receive a gift from... To write a review card was easy to download told that I would receive a gift certificate from you how! For me fund your account Akimbo at 1-855-449-2273 or the vax hotline 877-VAX4NYC! Reached at 855.925.4626. between the hours of 7 am and 7 pm CT Monday - Friday.Thank you, Akimbo Care..., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated you 've had with using virtual. Make this difficult situation a little bit better for all of us Set up fund! Quot ; get their money identifying documents answers as to how to it! Trinidad and to request a physical with a fee Akimbo Now Incentive is. With the help of my daughter, the card fees, by clicking.... By clicking below contact the prepaid issuer directly learn about Akimbo Now Incentive Mastercard a license Mastercard. Party that is not administered by Akimbo card 'm still trying to get money. Appointment and got the vaccine neither place was I told that I would receive a certificate... Day can make a difference an individual 's account information one of the terms of Akimbo... Mastercard Akimbo akimbo now incentive mastercard great for household budgeting and allowances the conversion to a from... Prizes we offer in our program to redeem it without their app and a phone let know. Of the terms and conditions stated in the Cardholder Agreement card issue Google Pay to your account can register. Difficult to find out what and why ; I 'd prefer to have had an Amazon credit a. Best but difficult to understand Now, click on & quot ; ATM operator may also charge a.