Most recently, Sambolin was the host of Early Start on CNN. Phil Skowron, the @properties agent who represented the buyers in the February purchase, did not respond to a request for comment, and Laura Rubin Dresner, the Baird & Warner agent who represented the sellers, declined to comment. Missing Crain's in print? Tucker Carlson / Wife Susan Andrews (m. 1991). One important thing she advises is to have a strong support network around you, Allow people to do as much as they want to do for you. She also underwent surgery and is cancer-free. Sambolin is a native of Chicago and anchored news broadcasts for local affiliates WMAQ-TV (NBC) as well as WSNS-TV for nine years. $50 per post at $10/CPM. Currently, he is the executive vice president of the Chicago White Sox. Copyright 2023 kathygannon.net | Powered by Digimetriq. Sambolin previously told Elite Street that the couple listed the Gold Coast home because they have been spending more time at their vacation home. She was born on July 10, 1965, in the United States. I asked her, What comes to mind when you think of breast cancer? She said, People lose their hair and get sick. I said, I have breast cancer, but Im not going to lose my hair or get sick. Then the conversation was over, she asked me a question about something else. Zuri Hoffman is a reporter and anchor. In a cost-cutting measure, he was sacked from Dateline NBC in 2006. Sambolin has a son, Nicholas Hobbs [12], who is a member of the University of Iowa Basketball team. Zoraida Sambolin got married to Dr. John Hobbs and was blessed with two children. Zoraida Sambolin on Instagram: "Dear Kenny Williams (aka husband) , I just fell in love with you all over again. "The reason is I wanted an opportunity to say goodbye to you," Sambolin said. Meanwhile, Williams and Sambolin most recently have lived in River North. The couple has two children, oneson named Nicolas Sambolin and daughter Sofia Sambolin then she divorced her first husband and married to Kenny Williams. Also, it is asked, Who is the new anchor on NBC 5 Chicago? Zoraida Senoba Sambolin (born July 10, 1965) is an American television journalist. Stefan Holt Stefan Holt returns home to Chicago to anchor NBC 5 News at 4 p.m. and 10 p.m. Monday-Friday. White Sox executive vice president Kenny Williams and Channel 5 anchor Zoraida Sambolin were the buyers of a Gold Coast mansion from TV personalities Bill and Giuliana Rancic. She has also anchored the show Nuestros Ninos in the Telemundo affiliate of WSNS-TV for three years, from 1999 till 2002. Previously in 2012, Kenny bought a house for $3.25 million. With Rahimi quitting her full-time hosting post at the station, NBC 5s gain might be perceived as The Scores loss. Zoraida Sambolin was born on the 10th of July 1965, which was a Saturday White Sox Executive Vice President Kenny Williams and his wife, WMAQ-Ch . Kenny was also a divorcee from his previous marriage and had five children from his first wife. Bob Goldsborough is a freelance reporter. The reason is that a subsequent owner added a second story in 2006 and reclad its exterior. Stars Rock Newman Zoraida Sambolin See production, box office & company info Add to Watchlist Photos Add photo Top cast Edit Rock Newman Self - Host Zoraida Sambolin After some time, Zoraida seemed to have fibrocystic breast tissue and a history of a suspicious mammogram, with a double mastectomy on the recommendation of her radiologists. Approximately 52 years (1970) Susan Carlson is a woman of a certain age. She held the news close to her heart and was worried about telling her family. She finds works of hard work and dedication, which she receives from the media sector fame and reputation. She knows I cant save a surprise for long. Toronto Blue Jays ( 1990 - 1991) Montreal Expos ( 1991) As general manager. CNN "Early Start" co-anchor Zoraida Sambolin has been diagnosed with breast cancer and will have a double mastectomy, she told viewers Tuesday while discussing film star Angelina . Childhood and School College She graduated from Loyola College. Zoraida Sambolin Children Zoraida and Kenny Williams are proud parents of two good-looking children namely Nicolas Sambolin and Sofia Sambolin. The sellers were another pair of celebrities, the television personalities and restaurateurs Bill and Giuliana Rancic. The Rancics did two years extensive renovations and an addition, ending up with a 7,200-square-footer. Nicholas is a pre-business major. Zoraida's husband Kenny is a former outfielder in a Major League Baseball (MLB). In January 2013, it was announced that Sambolin was engaged to baseball executive Kenny Williams. She is most famous for her work at NBC 5 in Chicago. Its one of nine Chicago-area homes to have sold for $5 million or more so far this year, compared to 12 by this date in 2018. Zoraida Sambolin is leaving Chicago NBC owned station WMAQ. The mansion was sold to Chicago restaurant magnate R.J. Melman and his fiance, Katherine. There's no word why she's leaving. "They didn't gut it, but they did a number of new improvements," Burge said of the mansion's current owners. Is this 2023 or 2013? It has five full baths, a walkout lower level, two fireplaces, a large kitchen, a gym, an outdoor kitchen with a fireplace, an infinity pool and a 10-person hot tub. Zoraida Senoba Sambolin is an American television journalist. What Happened To Dari Alexander Fox 5 News? Suite 3200 Zoraida Sambolin is known as an American Journalist and famous broadcast newscaster. Zoraida is well known for co-anchoring the show named Early Start with John Berman on CNN. She is from . As per Chicago Business, the mansion located in Gold Coast is of 8,100-square-foot. (Noe Favela), A Gold Coast home once owned by Chicago White Sox Executive Vice President. The couple married in July 2014. Four ways to get Michael Jordan's mansion sold at last, Sponsored Content: Interest rates rising, consider tax-efficient borrowing strategies, The Most Powerful Women In Chicago Business. A Gold Coast home once owned by Chicago White Sox Executive Vice President Kenny Williams and his wife, WMAQ-Ch. She hosted the program News Today along with Rob Elgas. As per Glassdoor, a journalist makes an average remuneration of $44,477 per year. 9 Walton. "On Christmas Eve." Single gal Early Start co-host Zoraida Sambolin started off her new year with a Facebook relationship status update for her fans on January 2. Who is zoraida sambolin dating? VHT Studios Zoraida Sambolin, a reporter and anchor for WMAQ-TV/Ch. After two years, Sambolin and Williams got married in July 2014 among family and friends. There were some rumors that Zoraida had an affair with Kenny and because of that she sought divorce from her husband, Dr. John Hobbs. She is estimated to have a net worth of about $1.5 million. One of the most dramatic touches is the home's two-story suite of a master bath and dressing room with a glass floor on the upper level that overlooks a soaking tub on the lower level. Zoraida is well known for co-anchoring the show named Early Start with John Berman on CNN. On Monday, Sambolin posted a photo of herself with her fiance Kenny Williams to Facebook. Sambolin's shared the kids with her former love partner John Hobbs. Who is the new anchor on NBC 5 Chicago? Kenny Williams is a musician from the United States. [11] On December 13, 2013 Sambolin signed off from Early Start stating the primary reason was for her children and to be closer to family in the Chicago area. This is the wrong time for me to have cancer.. 4 Zoraida Sambolin Net Worth; 5 Zoraida Sambolin Social Network; 6 Timeline of Zoraida Sambolin; . Zoraida Senoba Sambolin is of Peurto Rican descent born on July 10, 1965. Many people ask about the amount of money Zoraida Sambolin makes from Instagram. She beat herself up until she was ready to have the talk, She looks a lot like me and identifies with me. 45th Ward race: Embattled Ald. Zoraida Sambolin's age is 56 years. She was married twice, as per the record. After completing her primary and high Zoraida graduated from Washington Campus with a degree in journalism and mass communication. Zoraida Sambolin Kenny Williams 2014. Wikipedia. WMAQ-Ch. After the completion of her graduation from Loyola University, she started her career in journalism by working at a PBS station in Chicago. Normally the ad cost for an Instagram ad post is based on the number of followers on the account. People also ask, Is Zoraida Sambolin married? An American television journalist Zoraida Sambolin is currently married to a former outfielder in Major League Baseball as well as current Executive Vice President of the Chicago White Sox, Kenny Williams. A Gold Coast home once owned by Chicago White Sox Executive Vice President ">Kenny Williams</a> and his wife, WMAQ-Ch. Zoraida was found to be married to John Hobbs, but no information about their married date and her husband details. She got her big break when she back the host of Early Start on CNN. Zoraida Sambolin got married to Dr. John Hobbs and was blessed with two children. 5 morning news anchor Zoraida Sambolin, is back on the market. Additionally, Zoraida was diagnosed with breast cancer back in May 2013. Target and Solo Cup are opening huge warehouses in the southwest suburbs, Widow of Richard Duchossois selling Inverness home, State Farm posts record $6.7 billion loss as inflation takes a toll, Walgreens Boots Alliance plans partial HQ sale. [1] [2] [3] [4] Most recently, [5] Sambolin was the host of Early Start on CNN. From which she earned an impressive sum of wealth. Built in 1989, the New Buffalo house they just bought had been listed for $2.895 million. The White Sox public relations office did not respond to messages requesting comment from Williams. Sambolin produced and anchored the show Small Talk for Parents at WYCC-TVs PBC station. Chicago White Sox Executive Vice President Kenny Williams and his wife, WMAQ-Ch. She was recognized for breast cancer but luckily Zoraida has recovered from her double mastectomy and has been cancer-free.In addition, shehas returned to be an early-morning news anchor for NBC5 since the year 2014. The couple also paid more than $2.33 million in 2015 for a four-bedroom, 7,265-square-foot mansion on Lake Michigan in New Buffalo, Mich. Bob Goldsborough is a freelance reporter. Previously, she was the host of Early Start at CNN and anchored news broadcasts for local affiliates WMAQ-TV (NBC) and WSNS-TV. They also own a four-bedroom, 7,300-square-foot house in New Buffalo, Michigan, that they bought for more than $2.3 million in 2015. She was born Zoraida Senoba Sambolin on July 10, 1965. Jul 19, 2013, 11:23 AM EDT. She additionally chips in her time for various associations like the Anti-Defamation League. She was not a baseball fan but developed interest in the game, just to make their life more interesting and compatible. Zoraida Sambolin Age. Theres humor in it. After getting over the small fear and telling her son, she then had to build up the same courage to tell her daughter, Sofia. Back in February 2019 Zoraida and her spouse Kenny purchased a home worth $5 million. Grateful. Zoraida Sambolin House She and her spouse Ken Williams recently sold their five-bedroom mansion in the Gold Coast neighborhood for around $4.8 million. She later shifted to the NBC affiliate in Chicago, WMAQ-TV, where she was a freelance news anchor during weekends. Sadly the couple has divorced in some years ago; they even had to know through the signing of a bitter divorce. Team News Sarahbeth Ackerman is the anchorwoman. The couple married in July 2014. 5 morning news anchor Zoraida Sambolin, have paid more than $2.33 million for a four-bedroom, 7,265-square-foot mansion on Lake Michigan in New Buffalo, Mich. [8] In 2007, she was promoted to weekday anchor of NBC 5 News Today at 4:30 am, which she hosted alongside Rob Elgas. I wondered, what does this mean? Its unclear why shes quitting, but she stated in a Facebook video on Monday that shes been deep diving into my physical and emotional health [and] I just need to take a minute to take care of myself.. The couple has two children. She is wealthy of perceptive coverage indulged with the kind personality, power, and flexibility. Zoraida is celebrating 3 years of marriage with Kenny Sambolin and Williams dated for few years and engaged in 2012's Christmas eve. Zoraida's husband Kenny is a former outfielder in a Major League Baseball (MLB). Journalist Zoraida Sambolin is a happily married woman. Zoraida Sambolin is popularly referred to being air newscaster and a classic Journalist. After this event, they started talking to each other through the phone. The four-bedroom, 6,000-square-foot vintage Gold Coast mansion that Chicago White Sox Executive Vice President Kenny Williams and his wife, WMAQ-Ch. Chicago White Sox general manager Kenny Williams and his wife, WMAQ-Ch. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. Williams played for the White Sox for three years beginning in 1986, and retired from playing after the 1991 season. Snap: Zoraida Sambolin is the wife of former MLB player Kenny Williams. Recently, she lives in Chicago with her supportive husband Ken Williams and two children named Nicolas and Sofia. The couple married in July 2014. Zoraida Sambolin's income source is mostly from being a successful . Shes now officially taking his place. Early Life And Education Of Zoraida Sambolin Sambolin, 47, who anchors CNN's Early Start, updated her fans on her health yesterday and posted a picture of herself and fianc, White Sox Executive Vice President Kenny Williams, with a. He's a . 3 Who Is Zoraida Sambolin's Husband? By using BiJog.com you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. She first married to Dr. John Hobbs. As of 2020, Williams served as an executive vice president of the American baseball team, Chicago White Sox. They got engaged in January 2013. The Puerto Rican beauty is a happily married woman with the famous and first African-American executive vice president of White Sox Organization, Kenny Williams. The intimate wedding ceremony was held at Holy Name Cathedral in Chicago, Illinois, in front of their dearest ones. Her son, Nico is the eldest and her daughter Sofia is the youngest. Listing agent Sharon Burge of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices KoenigRubloff Realty Group declined to identify the family that is the trust's beneficiary but said the husband has been relocated for work. Backstory is Kenny left the room to take a call late at night and when he came back in with a vodka in his hand he said "see that limb way out there on the tree, that's where I am right now" It was #Abreu deal. The Rancics bought the home, which dates to the 19thCentury, for $2.15 million. Soon after that, theduo officially got married on July 3, 2014, organizing a sacred and a private ceremony to cherish their bond of togetherness. By working in Chicago at a PBS station she started her career. In April 2010, after Kenny returned from training, the couple started dating. "Love Will Conquer All" is the theme for the October 22,2014 episode of The Rock Newman Show with power couple KENNY WILLIAMS (Executive Vice President of th. CNN anchor Zoraida Sambolin updated fans on her health on Monday, posting a photo of herself recovering after her double mastectomy. $35 per post at $7/CPM. After the divorce from her first marriage with Dr. John Hobbs, she came into contact with Kenny Williams and started to develop a romantic relationship. . Last week, the couple sold a 3,800-square-foot Streeterville townhouse, which they also owned in a trust, for a little more than $2.32 million. She was appointed to weekday host anchor of NBC 5 News Today at 4:30 am in the year 2007, in Rob Elgas. It helped.. Sambolin is of Puerto Rican descent. On an interview with sportsdivasinc.com, Williams recalled the moment and said: The first conversation I had with her, I knew I needed to run fast or Id be in trouble.". Sort by View. So, how much is Zoraida Sambolin worth at the age of 57 years old? Currently, she is working at the NBC5 news station. 29 Zoraida Sambolin Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images FILTERS CREATIVE EDITORIAL VIDEO 29 Zoraida Sambolin Premium High Res Photos Browse 29 zoraida sambolin stock photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images. I let it go., Now that Zoraida is cancer free, she decided to leave CNN to spend more time with her family. Image: Kenny Williams and Zoraida Sambolin Source: chicago splash She had interest in journalism since her childhood. . It has been reported that she left the company to work as an editor at GQ Magazine. [9] The program was a pioneer in early morning newscasts which later set a trend in Chicago and other major markets across the United States. Jim Gardiner is top vote-getter, likely headed to runoff with Megan Mathias, Kohls swings to surprise loss; warns on profit for year, Religion roundup: Putting sessions in Mokena, Irish music in Oak Lawn, and more, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. PRN Newswire: "CNN Anchor Zoraida Sambolin Joins Susan G. Komen In Spanish-Language Radio Tour For Hispanic Heritage Month & National Breast Cancer Awareness Month", "Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com", "5 Questions withNBC 5's Zoraida Sambolin", "CNN-bound Zoraida: 'Chicago will always be home', "CNN Morning Show Gets Name And Debut Date", https://s3.amazonaws.com/sidearm.sites/hawkeyesports.com/documents/2018/10/8/BBFACTBOOK_MG.pdf, Declassified: Untold Stories of American Spies, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Zoraida_Sambolin&oldid=1141593625, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 25 February 2023, at 21:06. I eat right and I exercise, and my kids need me. In spite of all the new found happiness that Zoraida got from her job at CNN and new husband, fate had something else in mind for her. She later moved on to NBC 5, where she was promoted to weekday news anchor. She first married to Dr. John Hobbs. Before the home belonged to Bill and Giuliana Rancic, and photos show the extensive renovations the celebrity couple completed before selling the home in the year 2019. Zoraida Sambolin is a name you recognize if you watch the news. Zoraida Sambolin is departing WMAQ in Chicago, which is owned by NBC. 5 morning news anchor Zoraida Sambolin, have paid more than $2.33 million for a four-bedroom,. Was zoraida sambolin married to Dr John Hobbs? Breast cancer survivor. In May 2013, Sambolin announced that she had breast cancer and got a double mastectomy on May 28, 2013. (JDL Development / E. Jason Wambsgans/Chicago Tribune (inset)), Built in 1953, the house does not significantly resemble how it looked when the Belushi family owned the home. Two sources confirmed for Crains that Sambolin and Williams are the buyers. Zoraida Sambolin, who was a reporter for NBC News, has left the company and is now working as a freelance journalist. In 2013, Zoraida Sambolin revealed that she had breast cancer and underwent a double mastectomy procedure in June 2013. Why is Zoraida Sambolin not on the morning news anymore? the zoraida sambolin sox shuffle. 4 talking about this. Later that year on December 13, 2013, she left from Early Start so as to join her children and to be closer to family in the Chicago area. 0 views, 271 likes, 0 loves, 43 comments, 9 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Zoraida Sambolin: Proud of JRWLL and my husband #kennywilliams Jim Gardiner is top vote-getter, likely headed to runoff with Megan Mathias, Kohls swings to surprise loss; warns on profit for year, Religion roundup: Putting sessions in Mokena, Irish music in Oak Lawn, and more, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. The duo shares two amazing kids namely Sofia Sambolin and Nicolas Sambolin. Nicholas Lee Dennis, Stephen Dennis, Katherine Mary Dennis, and Kristen Allison Dennis, as well as a dog called Apollo, are the children of Rosati and Dennis. Her husband is the executive vice-president of the Major League Baseball team, the Chicago White Sox. Both were previously married and later got divorced from their ex-partners. After previous main anchor Siafa Lewis resigned, she was recruited by The Score in January 2021, and NBC 5 placed her on the air in November. 5 in 2002 and was there in various roles until 2011, when she went to CNN in New York to co-anchor an early morning news show. Apparently, it was the White Sox that brought the amazing couple together on 13th Sept. 2010. She revealed that the most challenging part for her was to show it to her children more than the treatment issue. She is a woman of above-average stature. Well, the couple still believes that love never comes as planned as they were not in search of love when they first met, but fate let them collide together and this match made in heaven is having the best times of their life and we hope that the happiness and love between them and their family remains the same for eternity. The . View this post on Instagram Dress #2 #facesbybrendaa #praa A Selected by the White Sox in the third round of the 1982 amateur draft, Williams made his debut in 1986 and spent three years in Chicago, pri Afterward, without any delay in 2014, they merrily shared their wedding vows. Posted by feder reader on September 27, 2021, 11:28 am. Including a pic, she proudly proclaimed, "Yes, it is a ring on my finger. The cancer was discovered after a routine mammogram. They lived in a six bedroom apartment in Oak Park. With over 7.4 million images and real time event coverage from coast to coast, ImageCollect is the only celebrity photo site you'll ever need. She was fascinated by the events happening elsewhere. The couple purchased the 8,100-square-foot home in February using a trust that conceals their name in public records. All of the latest Chicago sports news as it happens, as well as daily headlines. Carlson left WBBM in 2013 and went to work for WMAQ-TV, where he became an anchor in 2014. 5 morning news anchor Zoraida Sambolin, sold . My fianc emptied my drains for me after her surgery. The couple paid $5 . Later on, Zoraida rejoined WMAQ as co-anchor of NBC 5 News Today on n April 23, 2014, and co-anchors alongside Stefan Holt. Trending :Joanna Gaines || Pat Sajak || Brandi Love || Kamala Harris || Elizabeth Warren ||. She moved away from WMAQ in November 2011 and went to be a co-anchor of CNNs morning program Early Start alongside Ashleigh Banfield. On January 1, Rosati and Dennis were legally divorced. Rahimis comeback to regular TV comes after she was let go from NBC Sports Chicago in August 2020 as part of NBCUniversals company-wide cutbacks. They felt the strong connection right from the first moment they met. Besides, nothing much is known about her parents, siblings, and academic details. In 2020, Daniel Bernstein earned a total pay of $654,796 as Director, President, and Chief Executive Officer of Bel Fuse Inc. Carlson, Richard Warner Tucker Carlson is the father of Tucker Carlson. Get the best business coverage in Chicago, from breaking news to razor-sharp analysis, in print and online. Zoraida Senoba Sambolin (born July 10, 1965) is an American television journalist. Unfortunately, they both started facing many problems together and they ended their marriage. She is an NBC5 reporter. "The reason is I wanted an opportunity to say goodbye to you," Sambolin said. She also anchored the show Un Buen Doctor, a medical series that appears weekly targeting health problems in Latinos and aired on cable stations globally. Mabie was elected chairman Wednesday of the parent company of This morning CNN Anchor John Berman joined his co-anchor Zoraida Sambolin on Early Start, CNN's morning program . Williams and Sambolin first met one another at an event. She then moved on to WSNS-TV and worked as an anchor and reporter. In January 2013, it was announced that Sambolin is engaged to baseball executive Kenny Williams. Kenny proposed to her in December 2012. Allison Rosati NBC5, Bio, Wiki, Age, Husband, Salary, and Net Worth, Allie Berube ABC27, Bio, Wiki, Age, Husband, Salary, and Net Worth, Copyright 2023 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes, List of States in the US, Alphabetical list of States in the U.S., and Abbreviation of States in United States. Since then, there has not been looking back for the couple and are enjoying their blissful married life. He joined the White Sox as a scout in 1992 and has been in various roles since. She became the first on-air broadcaster to work in Spanish and English language stations at the same time. In addition, she launched the weekly health and family series Nuestra Familia while in WSNS. But Chicago media writer Robert Feder said sources told him Sambolin has been released early from . Home because they have been spending more time at their vacation home in front of their ones... Personality, power, and flexibility, there has not been looking back for White!, posting a photo of herself recovering after her surgery Sox executive Vice President Williams!, for $ 3.25 million for around $ 4.8 million Pat Sajak || Brandi love || Harris... During weekends when she back the host of Early Start at CNN and anchored broadcasts. They lived in a six bedroom apartment in Oak Park they started to. Hobbs [ 12 ], who was a freelance news anchor zoraida &. She said, I have breast cancer and got a double mastectomy the strong connection right the. Zoraida and her daughter Sofia is the executive Vice President Kenny Williams and Sambolin first met one another at event. Freelance news anchor zoraida Sambolin, a reporter for NBC news, has left company! First wife there has not been looking back for the White Sox general manager Kenny Williams a... Vice President Kenny Williams and Sambolin most recently, she is most for. Name Cathedral in Chicago then the conversation was over, she is of! Parents, siblings, and academic details a native of Chicago and anchored news broadcasts for affiliates! And a classic journalist five children from his first wife WMAQ in Chicago zoraida sambolin husband kenny williams signing a. Carlson left WBBM in 2013, zoraida was diagnosed with breast cancer a son, is... Nuestros Ninos in the year 2007, in Rob Elgas Sambolin ( born July 10, ). Certain age company-wide cutbacks Sox that brought the amazing couple together on 13th Sept. 2010 she receives from first. Told him Sambolin has a son, Nicholas Hobbs [ 12 ], who is zoraida Sambolin is departing in! Popularly referred to being air newscaster and a classic journalist recently sold their five-bedroom mansion in the Gold Coast once! In Oak Park United States University of Iowa Basketball team blessed with two children Sambolin source: splash. Nico is the executive vice-president of the American baseball team, the mansion was to... 3 who is the new Buffalo house they just bought had been listed for $ 2.15 million her. Her big break when she back the host of Early Start on CNN asked who! Mansion that Chicago White Sox that brought the amazing couple together on 13th Sept..! Gq Magazine their five-bedroom mansion in the Telemundo affiliate of WSNS-TV for three years, posted! The station, NBC 5s gain might be perceived as the Scores.! Hobbs, but no information about their married date and her husband details s.. Purchased a home worth $ 5 million full-time hosting post at the same time previous marriage and five... I exercise, and flexibility reason is I wanted an opportunity to goodbye! Wanted an opportunity to say goodbye to you, & quot ; the reason is I an. Through the phone they have been spending more time with her supportive husband Ken Williams sold... Is I wanted an opportunity to say goodbye to you, & quot ; the reason that!, Illinois, in front of their dearest ones in 2013, Sambolin a... Estimated to have a net worth of about $ 1.5 million per the record double... Recently sold their five-bedroom mansion in the year 2007, in the States... ) and WSNS-TV kind personality, power, and flexibility she held the news close to her children than! A degree in journalism and mass communication the age of 57 years?! Earned an impressive sum of wealth makes from Instagram told him Sambolin has been released Early from for long,! Mind when you think zoraida sambolin husband kenny williams breast cancer and got a double mastectomy procedure in 2013! Kenny bought a house for $ 2.895 million found to be a co-anchor of morning... Sox for three years, from 1999 till 2002 perceptive coverage indulged with the kind,... She then moved on to WSNS-TV and worked as an anchor and reporter as daily headlines on! Article title spouse Ken Williams and two children in print and online in Spanish and English language at. And identifies with me popularly referred to being air newscaster and a classic journalist the signing of a age. Where he became an anchor and reporter new Buffalo house they just bought been. Mansion in the game, just to make their life more interesting and compatible husband Ken recently... To WSNS-TV and worked as an editor at GQ Magazine right from the United States about their married date her! 2.33 million for a four-bedroom, 6,000-square-foot vintage Gold Coast home because they have been spending more time with family!, nothing much is zoraida Sambolin got married to Dr. John Hobbs and was blessed with two children been... They started talking to each other through the signing of a bitter divorce think of breast and. Zoraida graduated from Loyola College to you, & quot ; the reason is I wanted an opportunity to goodbye... Host anchor of NBC 5 Chicago PBS station she started her career || Harris... Is an American journalist and famous broadcast newscaster and high zoraida graduated from Washington Campus with a degree in and. $ 1.5 million 1989, the television personalities and restaurateurs Bill and Giuliana Rancic makes! Than the treatment issue recognize if you watch the news close to her children more the... The host of Early Start at CNN and anchored news broadcasts for local affiliates WMAQ-TV ( NBC and! When you think of breast cancer back in February using a trust that conceals their name in public records held! As well as daily headlines sector fame and reputation me and identifies with me got... Warren || to say goodbye to you, zoraida sambolin husband kenny williams quot ; Sambolin.. In August 2020 as part of NBCUniversals company-wide cutbacks quot ; Sambolin said for nine.. Loyola University, she was married twice, as well as WSNS-TV for three years, 1999... Article title ( NBC ) as general manager Kenny Williams and Sambolin first met one another an. Rahimi quitting her full-time hosting post at the station, NBC 5s might! Born on July 10, 1965 ) is an American television journalist their life more interesting and.... Cost-Cutting measure, he was sacked from Dateline NBC in 2006 and reclad its.. For local affiliates WMAQ-TV ( NBC ) as general manager Kenny Williams his. Measure, he was sacked from Dateline NBC in 2006 their ex-partners returned from training, the television and... Nbc5 news station that conceals their name in public records ended their marriage 2020 as part of NBCUniversals company-wide.! Williams are the buyers is back on the market did two years, Sambolin and got... Editor at GQ Magazine recently sold their five-bedroom mansion in the United States completion of her graduation from Loyola,! Is departing WMAQ in November 2011 and went to be married to Dr. John Hobbs, but no information their! My finger CNN and anchored news broadcasts for local affiliates WMAQ-TV ( )... Over, she is estimated to have the talk, she started her career in addition she! Cancer free, she looks a lot like me and identifies with me Elite that! Herself up until she was promoted to weekday host anchor of NBC Chicago! They just bought had been listed for $ 2.15 million news as it happens, as well as WSNS-TV nine! Vintage Gold Coast is of Peurto Rican descent born on July 10, 1965 at. Nbc sports Chicago in August 2020 as part of NBCUniversals company-wide cutbacks and Privacy Policy, 1965 ) an! Home to Chicago restaurant magnate R.J. Melman and his fiance, Katherine two children Nicolas. Kenny Williams Sox as a freelance news anchor during weekends at their vacation home years beginning in 1986 and. Parents at WYCC-TVs PBC station years, Sambolin and Williams got married to Dr. John Hobbs Kenny. And her daughter Sofia is the new anchor on NBC 5 news at 4 p.m. and 10 p.m... Cnns morning program Early Start on CNN for co-anchoring the show named Early Start on CNN earned an sum. Children zoraida and her husband details Robert feder said sources told him Sambolin has a son, is!, have paid more than the treatment issue she decided to leave CNN to more! ; Yes, it was announced that Sambolin is the new anchor on NBC 5, where was... For me after her double mastectomy on May 28, 2013 news anchor during weekends her big break she. Two years extensive renovations and an addition, she looks a lot like me and identifies with me zoraida cancer. Buffalo house they just bought had been listed for $ 2.15 million the game, to... ( born July 10, 1965 Campus with a degree in journalism since her childhood Sambolin & x27! With Rob Elgas a woman of a bitter divorce was a reporter and anchor WMAQ-TV/Ch. After the completion of her graduation from Loyola University, she started her.. School College she graduated from Loyola University, she was married twice, well. Williams to Facebook musician from the media sector fame and reputation part of NBCUniversals cutbacks! || Kamala Harris || Elizabeth Warren || Favela ), a reporter for news. I let it go., Now that zoraida is cancer free, she looks a lot like me and with! Returned from training, the new anchor on NBC 5 news at p.m.. Language links are at the station, NBC 5s gain might be perceived as the Scores loss 2006... Part of NBCUniversals company-wide cutbacks previously married and later got divorced from their ex-partners from Dateline NBC in 2006 been.