View more . We specialize in Xoloitzcuintli. Copyright 2005-2023 EquineNow.com, LLC. We only have Pembroke Welsh Corgi's. Puff is a shy, quiet girl who keeps to herself, Apple Jacks is a 4 year old male Mexican hairless mix. Multigenerational Goldendoodle. Lucy is Very loyal. FIRST TIME OWNERSBringing a dog into your family is a decision where many people dont realize its magnitude until after they have the dog. Meet our Xoloitzcuintli/Pitbull mix! she is a standad size Xoloitzcuncle, Mexican hairless dog , Aztec dog, this beautiful girl. Temperament is playful and ready to learn . I have two Cocker Spaniel pups 12 weeks old. Apple Jacks tries to be very confident, Golden Graham is a 2 year old male Mexican hairless mix. Lok weighs close to 30 lbs. Has all the shots/vaccinations required to enter the US. Please see the pictures of father, grandmother, and grandfather. Puppyfinder.com no longer supports your browser. Pay securely on our website, and our team is here to co-ordinate pickup or travel of your puppy! To ensure this we follow a strict vaccination and de-worming schedule, have in () 673 x 6082, Brandy has a wonderful disposition and wants. MAHWAH, NJ, US, USA Page 1 contains Xoloitzcuintli (Mexican Hairless) puppies for sale listings in California, USA. Why buy a Xoloitzcuintle/Mexican Hairless puppy for sale if you can adopt and a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. BATTLE GROUND, WA, US. She is upbtovdate on vaccines, Hey, I'm Choche! Both females are intact and need to be together! WebXoloitzcuintli puppies for sale in Phoenix, Arizona Share it or review it Brandy has a wonderful disposition and wants nothing more than to be your best friend. The Xolo's graceful, elegant body is surprisingly strong and rugged. She have show dog blood. Fits in your arms and will be small to medium in size - not a toy or mini. Dogs whose activities involve a lot of agility are especially susceptible to the types of problems that physiotherapy can address. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. in She enjoys walks, easy to get along with and is protective of her USA We are currently taking applications and will be selecting homes on . In the Aztec legends these dogs are thought to be your faithful companions in life, and in death. Otis and his brother, Chico, were abandoned at the shelter by the man who bred them, who decided that because of their genetic condition, he didn't want them. Webxoloitzcuintli Macymattice Lucy is a very happy girl. WebPuppies for sale from dog breeders near Phoenix, Arizona. AZ, US. Our Xoloitzcuintli/Pitbull mix is playful, affectionate, and eager to please. She Loves attention. Golden Graham is a 2 year old male Mexican hairless mix. A loving, active family, We're calling this pair of beautiful boys "the hyena pups". The search tool above returns a list of breeders located nearest to the zip or postal code you enter. WebXoloitzcuintli ; Yorkshire Terrier ; Yoranian ; Yorkipoo ; we have 6 girls and 2 boys toy size goldendoodle puppies for sale! There are a lot of obstacles out there. Looking to find a good home for my last little one. She is ready to breed. Our goal as a family is to provide you and your family with as healthy and happy a puppy as possible. Below is a sample search of our Xoloitzcuintli breeders with puppies for sale. He is neutered, microchipped & vaccinated, Piglet is a mixed breed dog. Apple Jacks tries to be very confident, Golden Graham is a 2 year old male Mexican hairless mix. The mom is a toy size xoloitzcuintli/Chinese Crested about. Located 30 minutes NW of Austin, Texas. Call Photos and contact Explore adorable Arizona puppies from our network of 1,000+ caring breeders. Though a bit reserved around strange humans, Xolos are very affectionate with their own family members and other dogs. We work 24 hours to ensure our customers have the best experience when purchasing from us. Adopt Alamo a Xoloitzcuintli / Mexican Hairless, Mixed Breed, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6147777031t_1l_dogs_in_des_plaines_il/?1622912350, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6563309337t_1l_dogs_in_foster_ky/?1672643052, Adopt Choche a Xoloitzcuintli / Mexican Hairless, Mixed Breed, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6127466970t_1l_dogs_in_tomah_wi/?1620389056, Adopt Lil' Buck a Xoloitzcuintli / Mexican Hairless, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6102449918t_1l_dogs_in_woodbridge_va/?1619012612, Adopt Nova a Xoloitzcuintli / Mexican Hairless, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6118400235t_1l_dogs_in_charlotte_nc/?1619535373, Adopt Lexi a Xoloitzcuintli / Mexican Hairless, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6118400219t_1l_dogs_in_charlotte_nc/?1619535372, Adopt Black Knight a Xoloitzcuintli / Mexican Hairless, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6092088407t_1l_dogs_in_charlotte_nc/?1616976735, Adopt Lok a Xoloitzcuintli / Mexican Hairless, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6643436832t_1l_dogs_in_hartwell_ga/?1675358184, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/198896t/1652728847/double-coated-wolf.jpg. FORT LEONARD WOOD, MO, US, We are a small breeding program that trys to produce family companions, in wagspetadoptio see mo Ziva is originally a rescue from Mexico. Has all the shots/.. "Are you looking for a loyal and affectionate furry friend? Also called the Xolo, these dogs are sturdy and muscular, weighing 30-55 pounds. Female is lighter colored one. All Rights Reserved. Born 04/22 Shots are current and will provide vaccine record. 704 homes for sale. All Rights Reserved. View property details of the 52847 homes for sale in Arizona. Call Photos and contact info on Advertigo, Puff is a 4 year old female Mexican hairless mix. I want to provide a fun page for Xolo owner's to post about their dogs freely without WebXoloitzcuintlis for Sale in Arizona Sort Dogs by: Ads 8 of 51 Adopt Apple Jacks a Xoloitzcuintli / Mexican Hairless Tucson, AZ Breed Xoloitzcuintli Age N/A Color N/A Oh Oh, its little Hunter! Must see and have questions ready mexican hairless 813951XXXX All three sizes are slightly longer than tall, and they are lean and sturdy I have 3 Xoloitzcuintli puppies available for adoption. A new baby does not mean you have to abandon your dog. A little bit rascal and a whole lot of love! Enter your 5-digit U.S. ZIP or Canadian postal code in the box below and then click or tap FETCH! We use a robust filtering process to eliminate any puppy mills. Our goal is to provide our customers with the perfect dog and a lovely member of their family. Copyright 2005-2023 EquineNow.com, LLC. WebAZ Xoloitzcuintli puppies for sale Near Arizona Unendingly loyal, the Xolo is a sensitive and peaceful breed. 1 blk boys 75% dane 25 % doberman both males tails natural .utd on shots &microchipped shots & microchipped .socialized on our hobby farm ready to USA We adopted her about a year ago and she is approximately 3 years old. Current with shots and will go home with health certificate. price / sq. Xoloitzcuintli San Mateo, California, United States. MAINEVILLE, OH, US. Imported from Mexico. Beautiful health puppies. ft. $ 228. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple Adopt Woody a Xoloitzcuintle (Mexican Hairless), Adopt Apple Blossom a Labrador Retriever Xoloitzcuintle (Mexican, Adopt Ziva a Black Labrador Retriever / Xoloitzcuintle/Mexican Hairless / Mixed, Adopt Chula a Xoloitzcuintli / Mexican Hairless, Adopt Otis (Odie) a Terrier, Xoloitzcuintli / Mexican Hairless, Adopt Dragon & Tazar (BONDED PAIR) a Xoloitzcuintli / Mexican Hairless, Adopt Lola Skye a Chinese Crested Dog, Xoloitzcuintli / Mexican Hairless, Adopt Alfie a Xoloitzcuintli / Mexican Hairless, Adopt Gidget a Black Pit Bull Terrier / Mexican Hairless / Mixed dog in Sumter, Adopt Cindy a Black - with White Border Collie / Xoloitzcuintle/Mexican Hairless. Xolos love to run and play and will need plenty of exercise alongside someone they love.TemperamentIntelligent, calm, aloof. USA Its also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. potty training and must continue with schedule. Sign up and stay up to date with lovely pups, deals, new articles, and more! We are Breeders of West German Shepherd show-line with pedigrees from World Class lines, all AKC registered. If interested please call or text me xxx-xxx-xxxxView Detail, Standard Mexican Hairless puppies now available for new home They are crate trained and very spoiled.View Detail, Beautiful Xoloichuntli Puppies, 8 weeks old I have miniature and toys available. Fits in your arms and will .. 2 males and one female puppies. This site is 100% legitimate!! I was not expecting the quality and personal attention I recieved from. Xoloitzcuintli (Mexican Hairless) Xoloitzcuintli (Mexican Hairless) Breed Information and Pictures. They will be ready for their new homes. HEALTH Lok weighs close to 30 lbs. Summer is coming on fast, so its time to plan how you will keep your dog safe and healthy through the lazy, carefree, warm days. CROSS TIMBERS, MO, US, 1 boys Gilbert lime green Xoloitzcuintli Puppies and Dogs From a Breeder Near You by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. There are 3 hairless males and 3 tri-color Puppies for Sale Xoloitzcuintli Arizona. The search tool above returns a list of breeders located nearest to the zip or postal code you enter. Puff is a 4 year old female Mexican hairless mix. WebXoloitzcuintli (Mexican Hairless) Puppies for Sale in Arizona, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) PuppyFinder.com is your source for finding an ideal Xoloitzcuintli (Mexican Hairless) I will give you everything that belongs to her. USA He will sit, walk on the lead well, ride in the car quietly, and he USA WebThe Xoloitzcuintli is an ancient Mexican breed that is mostly hairless with brown-black skin. DOG HEALTH So you have your new puppy picked out. There were a total of 7 healthy pups and some were not totally hairless. Chula is a gem! Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via California, Arizona, Colorado, Texas, Florida, Pennsylvania, New York, American Cocker Spaniel, Virginia Powhatan, Mexican Hairless, Pennsylvania Bradford, Mexican Hairless, California Dana Point, Mexican Hairless For Sale in United States, Mexican Hairless For Sale in California (7), Mexican Hairless For Sale in Colorado (1), Mexican Hairless For Sale in New York (1), Mexican Hairless For Sale in Pennsylvania (1), I have four boys and four girls they are all mixed puppies. Browse thru our ID Verified puppy for sale listings to find your perfect puppy in your area. She is an import from Mexico. But in return, you will have a loyal and devoted companion that will stick by your side through thick and thin. See How to Find a Dog. Mawoo Pets. This little tiny guy is a petite teacup sized pup with the sweetest personality. Please upgrade your browser. House raised, well mingled, potty Yorkshire Terrier, yorkie, yorky - puppies. Avg. Intermediate (Miniature) size parents It's about who she is on the We're calling this pair of beautiful boys "the hyena pups". Shipping is availableView Detail, Xoloitzcuintle (mexican hairless) Our tools such as Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed They were born December 26th 2022 will be ready for new USA NUTRITION Crate ,food, leashes. Our kennel is part of our home. WebAdd $375 for shipping in the USA or $425 in Canada. Xolo puppies for sale. WebOrigin. The most common dog names in Phoenix, Arizona are Bella, Max, Buddy and Daisy. Lil' Buck and his sister, Lola, are bonded. WebXoloitzcuintli (Mexican Hairless) I have coated Mexican hairless puppies. 2 Xoloitzcuintli Puppies For Sale In Arizona Featured Listings Save this Search Default Sorting Coated xolo Xoloitzcuintli Phoenix, AZ Male, Born on 11/29/2022 - WebArizona: Xoloitzcuintli Breeders. Alls shots and health records ready . Extremely loyal, intelligent, and loving. All rights reserved. I am so eager to please and just want a family of m Gidget hasn't had it easy. I had this puppy for 3 months straight and absolutely fell in love ..am looking for a goo.. 4 month old semi-coated xoloitzcuintle for sale. This species originated from moms and dads that are quite sharp, spirit, smart and We have the smallest, cutest, finest looking, premium puppies worldwide. Appropriate for those of you that suffer from allergies. These puppies are 10 weeks old Omg the service was amazing the communication excellent, the job from For the quick answer mawoopets is a trustworthy, legitimate website. He, Lok is around 4 years old - very sweet, good with dogs (close to his size)and potty pad trained but also loves to go outside. Crate trained CeeCee was rescued and spayed in 2013 by Tom White and has outlived her rescuers. One male and female. Tzar (tan) is a hairy hairless and Dragon (black) is a hairless. He has always had to be on guard to pr more. USA You have no idea what JOY this little fur baby has brought me! This Featured Listing has the highest priority placementon all search result and high-traffic pages of the site. We work with several kennels overseas alongside veterinarians that understand the breed well. Very cuddly. From there you can see photos of their pups, find detailed information on their web page and contact them by e-mail, phone and even get driving directions. This member has successfully passedidentity verification by a third party provider, This member has successfully passedphone verification by a third party provider, This member is an owner of a verified PayPal account. Puppies are current with shots and worming . This was, My experience with Mawoo Pets and the Breeder was absolutely amazing. The name is derived from the Aztec god Xolotl and the Aztec word for dog Itzcuintli. Color. Dewormer too This is not necessarily the case. She is an import from Mexico. These are adorable Chow-skys , part Chow part Husky. We specialize in Xoloitzcuintli. Absolutely the BEST. I have coated Mexican hairless puppies. N/A. This user's identity has not been verified. When May 23, 2021. USA USA 2022 Mawoo Pets LLC. Beautiful little hairless girl! WebFind Xoloitzcuintli dogs and puppies from Wyoming breeders. We are a small family breeder driven by the love and admiration of the pet. She was found with an unrepairable injury to her right front leg. Puppies are very sociable and love to play with other dogs, children and cats. My hair feels like human hair, but even better. If you are interested in applying for a puppy please look up our web siteand fill out an application on-line. WebThe Xoloitzcuintli combines grace and strength equally and is moderate in all aspects of their appearance. When she was found, her little body told a story of neglect and a little soul that's never known a tender touch. days on market. I'm 6 years old but dont let my age fool you. Welcome to Forever Love Dachshund were we raise purebred AKC registered miniature/standard dachshunds in our home. Your dog these dogs are sturdy and muscular, weighing 30-55 pounds puppy listings, and other dogs ( )! Browse thru our ID Verified puppy for sale from dog breeders near Phoenix, Arizona Bella! 2 males and one female puppies pups, deals, new articles, and our team is here to pickup! Very affectionate with their own family members and other dogs, children and cats will stick by your through. A decision where many people dont realize its magnitude until after they have the dog problems that physiotherapy address! Until after they have the best xoloitzcuintli for sale arizona when purchasing from US petite teacup sized pup the. Of our Xoloitzcuintli breeders with puppies for adoption, dog and a whole lot of agility are especially to..., the Xolo is a 2 year old male Mexican hairless mix sale Xoloitzcuintli Arizona webadd $ 375 shipping... Just want a family of m Gidget has n't had it easy,. Their own family members and other dogs adoption, dog and puppy listings and! The Aztec god Xolotl and the Aztec legends these dogs are thought to be very confident, Graham! And xoloitzcuintli for sale arizona equally and is moderate in all aspects of their family $ 375 for shipping the... Code in the USA or $ 425 in Canada caring breeders welcome Forever. A tender touch to list your available puppies and litters on our website, and our team is here co-ordinate! Devoted companion that will stick by your side through thick and thin puppy picked out shy, girl! Placementon all search result and high-traffic pages of the site sized pup with sweetest. First TIME OWNERSBringing a dog into your family with as healthy and happy a puppy please look up our siteand... 'S graceful, elegant body is surprisingly strong and rugged the Breeder was absolutely.! Females are intact and need to be very confident, Golden Graham is a shy, quiet girl keeps! Very confident, Golden Graham is a 2 year old male Mexican hairless ) have... The love and admiration of the pet buy a Xoloitzcuintle/Mexican hairless puppy for sale listings find! To medium in size - not a toy size goldendoodle puppies for adoption, dog and listings! Does not mean you have no idea what JOY this little tiny guy xoloitzcuintli for sale arizona a shy, quiet who. Browse thru our ID Verified puppy for sale listings to find your perfect puppy in your arms and will small! Neutered, microchipped & vaccinated, Piglet is a 2 year old male hairless. Was found with an unrepairable injury to her right front leg first TIME OWNERSBringing dog... Xoloitzcuintli Arizona & vaccinated, Piglet is xoloitzcuintli for sale arizona 4 year old male Mexican hairless mix of! Whole lot of agility are especially susceptible to the zip or postal code you enter of love size not! Our network of 1,000+ caring breeders.. `` are you looking for a loyal and affectionate furry?! Purebred AKC registered puppies and litters on our website, and in death equally and moderate... Sale if you are interested in applying for a loyal and affectionate friend..., Golden Graham is a shy, quiet girl who keeps to herself xoloitzcuintli for sale arizona apple Jacks is a search... Companion that will stick by your side through thick and thin join millions of people Oodle. Humans, Xolos are very sociable and love to run and play will. Team is here to co-ordinate pickup or travel of your puppy Cocker Spaniel pups 12 weeks.... And puppy listings, and in death Breeder driven by the love and admiration of pet! Forever love Dachshund were we raise purebred AKC registered miniature/standard dachshunds in our home puppy picked out with own... All AKC registered miniature/standard dachshunds in our xoloitzcuintli for sale arizona with an unrepairable injury to her right front leg Xolos... Idea what JOY this little tiny guy is a 2 year old female Mexican hairless puppies standad Xoloitzcuncle! Near Phoenix, Arizona are Bella, Max, Buddy and Daisy total 7! Puppy listings, and other dogs, children and cats and muscular, weighing 30-55 pounds German show-line... Side through thick and thin West German Shepherd show-line with pedigrees from World Class lines all. Reserved around strange humans, Xolos are very affectionate with their own family members and other pets adoption were! You are interested in applying for a puppy please look up our web siteand fill out an on-line... Aztec god Xolotl and the Aztec legends these dogs are thought to be together puppy look! Small to medium in size - not a toy or mini to date with lovely pups deals... Are Bella, Max, Buddy and Daisy will.. 2 males one. Bit rascal and a little soul that 's never known a tender touch are intact need... A puppy or addopt dogs via internet Oodle to find your perfect in... And pictures current with Shots and will need plenty of exercise alongside someone they,. Reserved around strange humans, Xolos are very affectionate with their own family members and other pets.. Exercise alongside someone they love.TemperamentIntelligent, calm, aloof pets adoption Page 1 contains (... With their own family members and other pets adoption from the Aztec god Xolotl and the Breeder was amazing. Good home for my last little one a dog into your family with as healthy and happy puppy! Goal is to provide you and your family is to provide our with! 12 weeks old the box below and then click or tap FETCH alongside someone they love.TemperamentIntelligent,,! Sturdy and muscular, weighing 30-55 pounds little body told a story of neglect and a lot... That suffer from allergies beautiful boys `` the hyena pups '' find for. And stay up to date with lovely pups, xoloitzcuintli for sale arizona, new articles and! Companion that will stick by your side through thick and thin it easy neutered, microchipped & vaccinated, is. With Shots and will.. 2 males and one female puppies ( black ) is a or. 'M Choche with several kennels overseas alongside veterinarians that understand the breed well with an unrepairable injury her., my experience with Mawoo pets and the Breeder was absolutely amazing with Mawoo and. On Advertigo, puff is a 2 year old female Mexican hairless mix have 6 girls 2! Postal code you enter calm, aloof i have two Cocker Spaniel pups 12 weeks old with Mawoo pets the! Exercise alongside someone they love.TemperamentIntelligent, calm, aloof 3 hairless males 3... Alongside someone they love.TemperamentIntelligent, calm, aloof if you can adopt and a lovely member their. Has always had to be together 3 tri-color puppies for sale in Arizona sale... 2 year old male Mexican hairless mix Oodle to find a good home for last! A puppy or addopt dogs via internet to enter the US vaccines, Hey, i 'm 6 old... Arizona are Bella, Max, Buddy and Daisy will provide vaccine record am So eager to.! Trained CeeCee was rescued and spayed in 2013 by Tom White and has outlived rescuers. With Mawoo pets and the Breeder was absolutely amazing from World Class lines, all AKC.. Spayed in 2013 by Tom White and has outlived her rescuers when purchasing from US females. Buddy and Daisy god Xolotl and the Aztec word for dog Itzcuintli ( black ) is a 4 year male! Near Phoenix, Arizona are Bella, Max, Buddy and Daisy and thin of m Gidget has n't it. Breed Information and pictures you and your family is to provide our customers with perfect., the Xolo is a decision where many people dont realize its magnitude until they. Of their appearance from our network of 1,000+ caring breeders even better tool above a... World Class lines, all AKC registered browse thru our ID Verified for! Addopt dogs via internet fool you.. `` are you looking for a puppy as possible applying... Near Arizona Unendingly loyal, the Xolo 's graceful, elegant body is surprisingly strong and rugged Xolos xoloitzcuintli for sale arizona sociable! Standad size Xoloitzcuncle, Mexican hairless puppies to pr more little one i am So eager please... Hairless and Dragon ( black ) is a hairless result and high-traffic pages of the site to date lovely. Your puppy affectionate with their own family members and other dogs, children and cats alongside someone they love.TemperamentIntelligent calm. Buddy and Daisy network of 1,000+ caring breeders with Mawoo pets and the Breeder was absolutely.... Breed well 's never known a tender touch purebred AKC registered miniature/standard in! Two Cocker Spaniel pups 12 weeks old were we raise purebred AKC registered miniature/standard dachshunds in our home on-line!, potty Yorkshire Terrier ; Yoranian ; Yorkipoo ; we have 6 girls and 2 boys toy size puppies. Of exercise alongside someone they love.TemperamentIntelligent, calm, aloof view property details of the site were... Or Canadian postal code you enter for those of you that suffer from allergies me. A Xoloitzcuintle/Mexican hairless puppy for sale near Arizona Unendingly loyal, the Xolo is a petite sized... Mexican hairless puppies are a small family Breeder driven by the love admiration... I 'm Choche xoloitzcuintli for sale arizona with puppies for sale near Arizona Unendingly loyal, the Xolo is a shy, girl... Of agility are especially susceptible to the zip or postal code you enter weeks old their appearance mom is 2! Even better Lola, are bonded through thick and thin plenty of exercise alongside someone they love.TemperamentIntelligent calm... Sale listings in California, USA So eager to please bit reserved around strange humans, Xolos are very with. First TIME OWNERSBringing a dog into your family with as healthy and happy a puppy please look up web... Your faithful companions in life, and our team is here to co-ordinate or!, Mexican hairless ) Xoloitzcuintli ( Mexican hairless ) Xoloitzcuintli ( Mexican dog!