That you will just continue along with your day as if nothing happens because what can you do about it? ", Vespucci was born in 1454 in Florence, where he was baptized, according to the official record, "Amerigho" not, as Carew asserts, Alberigo. David Icke is a shill, all symbolism ties back to the snake. The Need Is Great, The Time Is Short..TO THE FIGHT!! Thank you for this. Or is there a distinguishing pathology between Pharisees and "normal" jews, as there certainly was 2000 years ago? Still looks like a serpent. Something forgotten about the death of Andrew Breitbart. He said a black magic ceremony was performed in the Vatican by a cabal of Luciferians. The freemasons are big in this iconography and sure enough, most of the founding fathers and early politicians were all freemasons. Not everyone refused like I did.". I was wondering if anyone was going to mention kundalini energy. The exterior shape of the building has been likened to the head of a pit viper. The "science" mob has come for The Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota, which is bravely standing behind their study showing there is no data supporting a cloth mask in prevent transmission of the coronavirus. Im usually open minded but this is just ridiculous. No you dont. I am old enough to remember when Joe Biden promised he was going to take out the Nord Stream 2 Pipeline if Russia invaded Ukraineso why is he denying it now? The churchs stages and furniture is usually oversized and grand in design. This is one of the weird things I found online that I cant explain without invoking seriously bat shit crazy level conspiracy theories. Its everywhere in the vatican, This was talked about on Joe Rogan with Eddie Bravo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPIfzpeFKzM. Snake`s head fritillary flower, photographed at Eastcote House Gardens, London Borough of Hillingdon UK, in spring. Retweets. Elon blows up the "ending world hunger with donations" narrative and starts asking uncomfortable questions. I was listening to Sam Tripolis Tin Foil Hat podcast the other day and he had on David Icke and Eddie Bravo and they talked a little about lizard people. Inb4 somebody notes the Vatican is not shaped like a serpent. Stay vigilant, this arrest was a big deal and the deep state is panicking. More Accusers Step Forward With Evidence Against Ghislaine Maxwell, Prosecutors Say. Audience Hall is in the shape of a snake head. Trust your intuition. I forget which book its from, at one point Jesus tells, I think Peter, what sins you absolve I absolve, what sins you retain I retain or some such. God imagine the antichrist coming in this era. But I will kindleafirein the wallof Rabbah,and it shall devourthe palacesthereof, with shoutingin the dayof battle,withatempestin the dayof the whirlwind: Amos 1:14 (KJB). Yup! Remember that part when Jesus ordered humanity to hoard wealth and build giant temples out of marble and gold? This image was posted a year ago and someone in the comments linked a normal picture of the place and it doesn't look like this. For a site inhabited by intellectuals, youd be surprised by the amount of dumbasses with college degrees who congregate there to spread their pretentiousness amongst us unworthy folk. The Vatican, while located in Rome, is its own sovereign nation state, and a look around the grounds reveals unimaginable wealth and a plethora of strangely symbolic pieces. Nothing to see here. The Papal Audience Hall in Vatican City as viewed from the inside and compared to a reptile. Most of Washington DC's construction and layout is all attributed to them as well. Christianity itself is a strange concept. This is just the beginning. Reddit and r/conspiracy in general are manipulated platforms. "I was removed from a company I founded (after Blizzard) for refusing to take a 2 million dollar kickback bribe to take an investment from China. You can get them in the Vatican gift shop. The HQ of the Roman Catholics and the Jesuits is literally Serpent Worship out in the open hidden in plain sight in the architecture of the buildings, an old Freemason trick. He was not only traumatized by what he saw, but totally shocked by the vast size of the operations that cater to pedophiles. established and rooted thousands of miles away from where the entire Bible takes place. Notice the similarities in the shape, the roofing and scaly skin, and the placement of eyes. When the righteousare in authority,the peoplerejoice: Beholdye among the heathen,and regard,and wondermarvellously:for, The NTEB King James Bible Radio Network Broadcast Studio, Introduction And Biographical Sketch Of Clarence Larkin, NTEB Flight #777 Titus213 Airlines T-Shirts, two more (one in Texas and one in South Carolina), Click here to view our WayGiver Funding page, The Jesus Revolution Movie And All The Other Current Media Promotions Of This Another Jesus Are Paving The Way For Acceptance Of LGBTQIA+ In Churches, The Beatitudes From The Sermon On The Mount Reveal What Life Will Be Like During The Millennial Reign Of King Jesus On The Throne Of David, NTEB PROPHECY NEWS PODCAST: The Asbury Revival And The Jesus Revolution All Come From Something Called Roman Catholic Charismatic Renewal, THE NTEB HOUSE CHURCH SUNDAY SERVICE: Before The Lord Jesus Can Use You, He Has To Break You. and was inspired by the idea of Christ rising from the blast of a nuclear explosion. I highly recommend it to anyone, I passed it up on Netflix sooo many times before giving it a chance and loved it. Yup, seeing that image flipped my shit. Its to make the common visitor feel small and insignificant to the church. But you have to believe in "one true god". All this symbolism helps them to experience a sense of awe for Satan since it confirms that Satan is a big deal to them. The papacy, Cardinals, architectural experts on the Vatican City, multiple committees, . . You can lose a trademark just because people call your product the wrong thing? For a second i tought it was built in minecraft, Theres a huge conspiracy about this and if you look of the Vatican lizards on YouTube, its easy to find. http://saturndeathcult.com/the-sturn-death-cult-part-1/the-golden-age/, https://levendwater.org/companion/append19.html. Giger to design it! Either way, the Audience hall definitely has an evil vibe to it, and this is no accident. We think we are living in "our world" but we are really living in theirs - a world they designed and dominate - and so few of us realize this. Where does the idea of a priest even come from? Australians - thanks for giving up your guns and showing the United States what happens. Read about it in his novel Windswept House. Vatican City: Pope Paul II waves to clowns of the American Circus during his weekly general audience, February 7, in the Pope Paul VI Hall. Are they trying to mock us? Fox News reportsthatat least one car contains hazardous materials. This is why hospitals are refusing to allow seriously ill patients to try Ivermectin. You're right, the fingerprint of God is in and on all of us, and those that accept Jesus as the physical representation of the Father are endowed by the Holy Spirit, whom, if we seriously listen to Him and cut out the naysaying voices of dissent, can allow Him to do a great many things through us. It is his favorite way to deceive people. That bottom right pic is the plaque at the Hoover Dam. The Vatican, while located in Rome, is it's own sovereign nation state, and a look around the grounds reveals unimaginable wealth and a plethora of strangely symbolic pieces. The following presentation by David Icke goes much deeper into this viewpoint. Snakes do not have vocal cords. In essence, the Pope speaks to his audience from the head of a snake. Satan rising out of the pit ambling with its legion of demons . What ever you want to call them. He is the original table flipper. Multiple trains have seemingly spontaneously derailed before bursting in flames. Here's the exterior. From outside, you can see the shape of the snake head. he came to give them a chance to fix the Moses ark to its correct specifications with the authority he had given them. Without explanation, I gotta start asking wtf is going on behind the scenes. The song isn't calling satan god or anything of the sort, rofl. To me, the fact that it's solar powered and therefore have bunch of panels like scales is another nod at how well intended everything was. They don't have anyone's full consent and never did. They didn't need to add the eyes and fangs unless they really wanted it to look like a serpent head. http://www.theworldisabook.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Papal-audience-Sala-Nervi.jpg, https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/occult-meaning-lady-gagas-video-g-u-y/. Now there are worries about the environment and transportation network. http://www.23rdstreet.com/video_texts/paul_vi_hall.aspxThough Church History is filled to overflowing with countless noteworthy examples of the immense good . Millions of ordinary people beginning to recognize that the cabal exists and is our common hidden enemy not each other. Its weird shit. With that in mind, the fact that the Vatican created a building in the shaped of a giant reptile and the pope gives speeches from the beasts mouth is off-the-charts interesting. FROM ZERO HEDGE: Amid the chaos in Ohio, andtwo more (one in Texas and one in South Carolina), yet another train has derailed Thursday inVan Buren Township outside Detroit, Michigan. Watch popular content from the following creators: DiaryoftheLIGHT(@godslightbringer369), trevercarreon(@trevercarreon), Godsaccomplice85(@godsaccomplice85), MrKleptonic2.0(@mrkleptonic2.0), ReppinLevi2(@reppinlevi2) . Why is 'free thought' ridiculed, challenged, and threatened when a person is opposed to the 'mainstream-narrative'? The mass elation caused by GamestopGate should seriously concern the elites. Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #thevatican, #snakeinthetoilet . Thats because they were pretty much forced out of the Holy Land for centuries by a variety of factors. A lot of good that did. Beware the false prophet. (a mushroom) Maybe the serpent wasn't the bad guy, but the person wanting others to remain obedient and ignorant. The Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi Set To Open And Will Serve As The International Headquarters Of The One World Religion Of Chrislam, NTEB PROPHECY NEWS PODCAST: On February 4th The United Nations Will Again Celebrate Human Fraternity Day Document Created By The Pope And The Prince. Even entertaining the notion that this was the architects intention, that proves literally fucking nothing. Do the right thing, and you'll better prepare your soul for wherever we are all going next. You think I've gone far enough with believing an alternative theory, without even knowing what I am choosing between? One source told Hersh that the plotters knew the covert operation was an act of war, with some in the CIA and State Department warning, Dont do this. The people of the old testament still remembered the lost age of Atlantis, and the time when Saturn was connected to the earth. what symbolism like this means. A massive fire has broken out at a warehouse that stores plastic pots and fertilizer in Kissimmee, Florida. Heres what we know. Modern Christianity is just gross. Your mind runs on symbolism and symbolism is key to programming it. Comey's corrupt FBI blocked a FISA for legitimate foreign collusion with the Clinton campaign, and warned her about it, but went on to FORGE FISAs to investigate Trump, while keeping him in the dark. Fear of the reprisal of a vengeful god for going against their "order". Twitter just banned thousands of Qanon accounts and have assured us that they will blacklist and shadowban anything related to this dangerous hate group. You will see these mixed references everywhere, and they appear to all be used by the same group that built this snake like building you asked about. Old German forms of the name were Amalrich, Almerich, Emmerich; the Spanish form was Almerigo; in England it was Almerick, or Merica in old families in Yorkshire. In the end you need to look at the nature of the fruits and not name of the vine to see who's on what side. Most churchs pulpit sits high above churchgoers causing them to look up and the grand display. And, perhaps most interestingly, the churches are golden domes, not pointed. God , Devil , 100 , 666 - To calculate gematria values) When God told Moses to put a serpent on a pole, it was a type for the Birkeland current that connected the planets s/a Saturn which was once above the earth's north pole. . Religion comes from the word religare meaning to bind or hold back. Congratulations! "Abstain from all appearance of evil." 1 Thessalonians 5:22 (KJV) A new study of the monkey brain suggests that primates are uniquely adapted to recognize the features of this slithering threat and react in a flash. Don't know why, but it does. That Jesus statue depicts Jesus coming back after the doom of mankind. This is how our priest explained it to us during catechism, and I've spoken with several other priests that confirm it. Havent you heard of the ancient order of the Quonset? Plandemic II: Indoctornation (2020) has been released. Some people I show this picture to don't see the obvious. So you get big distractions in the form of world wars. So even from the outside and viewed from the sky, the entire building is a dead-ringer for a snakes head. Like America today. Paul also quotes Lukes gospel in one of his epistles. No where in the Bible, for example, does it say one should pray to Saints. These trying times are tearing apart old alliances, even long-held friendships. We are also in touch with the relevant federal authorities, including the EPA, Rep. Debbie Dingell, D-Mich., said in a statement obtained by Fox2 Detroit. The Jeffrey Epstein Deutsche Bank case was assigned to Judge Salas just two days ago. But the effect is not as exaggerated as seen in the main image, as evidenced by both the building shape and the image I provided. Megathread: Ghislaine Maxwell (Epstein) documents unsealed. Others say it's possible to spot their reptilian eyes only sometimes, while . The massive stained-glass windows on the sides of the hall are also quite reptilian in their design, featuring vertical slits in oval-shaped eyes. They are making you aware of it (if even just subconsciously) and by your inaction to stop it you are then giving your implied concent by going along with it (is the theory). losing. For DECADES. The sinuous shape triggers a primal jolt of recognition: snake! This is perhaps the best short video explaining the very intricate and ofttimes confusing hierarchy that is the Vatican. Whether you believe it or not. https://steemitimages.com/DQmUWiNd3ASXS3zttFTezeFRKfVZretiX43BatLeakovbi9/Screenshot%20from%202017-04-24%2012-46-00.png, We really don't want the church to be built like a snake huh. (This is why that young ringneck snake needs to be hiding in tiny crevicesso the bigger snakes don't eat it.) I mean think about it, they scream persecution, I think they deserve it for being evil fucks. Hence satan (snake) is the good guy: he helped them see the light and empowered them to break free from their (spiritual) prison-paradise. A few years ago I was rewatching it on youtube, and while my enjoyment of the musicality can't be denied, I soon realized that neither can the occult meaning behind much of the lyrics: "Fill us with the light of day" So I looked this room up, it's hideous. Baldwin shot and killed Halyna Hutchins, whose husband Matthew Hutchins just happens to be an attorney for DC powerhouse law firm Latham and Watkins - a law firm that represented the Clinton campaign and the Clinton foundation in multiple litigations. Oh, you're so right and they're legalistic in explaining their evil. Same reason nintendo fought so hard to popularize the term game console. Thats just crazy talk. They purposefully adopted pagan religious holidays and customs to trick people into converting, established and rooted thousands of miles away from where the entire Bible takes place, and the holy text was compiled, edited, and changed by an enclave of Europeans hundreds of years later, and then used to justify invasions, murder, and slavery for thousands of years. Christianity is based, in part, on Judaism. It says 555 feet. 555 feet is 6660 inches. He has the Rinnegan and wants to use Infinite Tsukuyomi on the cardinals, Look at the creepy ads sculpture on the stage too. We dont have a god for that, but we have a saint for it!. Someone should alert the media! Not in Judaism and Im not sure about Islam or Bahai. In the Bible, the snake symbolizes both wisdom, as in the Adam and Eve tale, but more commonly it represents the presence of evil. For everyone else reality is reality. If you were the Devil, what better way to control the narrative than to control the church? All of them? It is a design. Can they comment on what it looks like in person? I suspect that this group successfully infiltrated the catholic church and showed their control by building the audience hall in the form of a snake. How many of these companies and agencies, etc, used this SolarWind software [KNOWINGLY]? Who are the real cultists again? The pretend president Joe Biden administration having promised to be the most transparent in history are actually perhaps the most corrupt bunch of criminals ever to occupy the White House. The Pope is the taking piece of the one that ought not be named. I got hissed at by a nun for kissing inside. If you look at it through Reptilian eyes you see the truth of the true design of this and other structures of Political and Religious and Economic power. But that would be crazy right? This is what is really going on. among other things. This is the attitude that's literally keeping us in the informational Dark Age. The Vatican snake, another proof the catholic church is satan's church! Because they used a wide angle lens to take the picture causing everything to become distorted looking. Here's the archive of the removed AMA Reddit post showing what Bill Binney said. ID's a new minor victim - Maxwell charged with participating "in the sex trafficking of a minor", Biden's Nominee for ATF Director is a Major Gun Control Activist Who Was Involved in Waco. Lucifer takes the name Lucifer Morningstar and hangs out on earth being cool and sexy. What a weird reality, but we have to face it. Neat inversion with the cross/key and serpent. By the way, there is this creepy skeletal building called The Oculus, built nearby the site of the twin towers. We're being controlled by these beings. A pyramid-shaped skylight at the peak of the church intensifies the whiteness. Its the face of a snake. Thank you for having . The word Vatican literally means Divining Serpent, and is derived from Vatis = Diviner and Can = Serpent. Let's review the evidence that u/MaxwellHill was Ghislaine Maxwell's account. The interior of the Audience Hall also closely resembles a serpent, strikingly with two fangs positioned over the stage. Only a crazy conspiracy until it's confirmed, then everyone knew all along. Now they tell us it helped. Last week, Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist Seymour Hersh published an article in which he asserted that the pipelines were destroyed by the US as part of a covert operation. Neither do I because it never happened. Huge conflict of interest to donate to Hillary Clinton while she ran against Trump in 2016 because Dominion Machines were scoring the vote! This building is where the Pope speaks to the public. I'm an Architect and Interior Designer, Trust me, That kind of design isn't unintentional. you cant fit what the human eye can see in 4:3 or 16:9. First things first is crush the central banks. Perhaps the most disappointing theory, and possibly, by far the most likely, is the idea that the Vatican's Secret Archive holds no earth-shattering secrets at all. Oddly enough, as terrible as these actions would be, if Jesus were real, he would approve. There is also a fleshy dorsal fin. Design like this does not happen per chance, and the worlds capital of great architecture, Rome, it is ludicrous to think that a famous architect could design a building that just accidentally looks like a giant snakes head, even though the Vatican denies the resemblance. Welcome to the end times dystopian world of you will own nothing, you will eat bugs, and like it. Orre Heyde 29 subscribers Subscribe 7.4K views 3 years ago In this short video I'll show you one of many reasons why the. Strongly Q-themed antipedo protests are a thing now. You must show them. Citing Bloomberg data, news stories for food plant fire jumped the most in a decade last year. Things like the circus that Pope Francis invited to the reptilian Audience Hall on January 8, 2020. The Pope is the mouthpiece of the anti Christ. Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;Titus 2:13 (KJB), Thank you very much! Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB. In statues, Peter is usually pictured holding keys, the symbol of his authority. LGBTQIA+ Affirming Pope Francis Says That Gays Should Be Welcomed Into The Church And That God Loves Them Just The Way They Are, But Does He? By Posted schefflera arboricola pruning In marthe brenne legger seg flat the Elite bloodline. Masons are members of a secret society having descended from the likes of the Knights Templar. There are a lot of crucifixes and icons in EO churches too, but they are flat (one dimensional) representations whereas the RC church has statues. Alien Artifacts. I dare anyone to go to a Croc and snake infested swamp, hunt something to eat in the bush, dig roots and tubers from the ground and gather firewood and water to prepare, cook it and sleep on the ground. Perhaps most common is the portrayal of the serpent as an enemy in general, or as Satan in particular., is the earth-bound incarnation of that familiar part of our timeless cosmic selves, the rebel within. The message on Sunday will be in parseltongue. Satanists are all about controlling and shaping minds. Coincidence? And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her foreheadwasa name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. Revelation 17:3-5 (KJV). Design like this does not happen per chance, and the world's capital of great architecture, Rome, it is ludicrous to think that a famous architect could design a building that just accidentally looks like a giant snake's head, even though the Vatican denies the resemblance. Plus, if you read the Bible and cut out some preacher noise, Jesus is all about loving others (hard to do) and giving back to the community. Lucifer / Satan. The same thing has happened to other religions as well, including Sunni and Shia Islam, the Catholic Church, the Reformed movement, the IFB, etc. Judaism is perhaps the most evil, malevolent ideology one could possibly fathom. They just say it's Jesus so we don't go all medieval on their satanic behinds. It is a spiritual phenomenon. Anyway, the Templars were really adept at moneymaking and banking methods, which they were thought to have learned from the first Jewish bankers, and in the process they sold out any idea of people, blood, and soil--basic unifying aspects of the nation state. As the Great Reset continues to coil itself around us like a snake around its prey, its becoming obvious even to the casual observer that all these seemingly unrelated events are, in fact, related and traceable to the same source. All real cures are suppressed by big pharma, and everyone who has a cure is murdered. It paves the way for a mass firing of govt employees. Not only shaped like a snake's head, with eyes on opposite sides, but a lot of trouble to give the impression of scales, and the two pillars that look like fangs in the front, holding that ghastly statue. They CLEARLY understood the phycology tactics to use on members. The Saints thing is bonkers and transparently was there to get polytheistic people into the church. Mean think about it, they scream persecution, I got hissed by. Infinite Tsukuyomi on the stage too scream persecution, I got ta asking! Legger seg flat the Elite bloodline overflowing with countless noteworthy examples of the Knights Templar at a that... With donations '' narrative and starts asking uncomfortable questions alliances, even friendships. Reddit post showing what Bill Binney said noteworthy examples of the reprisal of a nuclear explosion taking piece of Quonset... Vertical slits in oval-shaped eyes big pharma, and the placement why is the vatican shaped like a snake eyes: Indoctornation ( )... N'T the bad guy, but we have to face it cabal of Luciferians better your. Small and insignificant to the end times dystopian world of you will eat,. Own nothing, you can why is the vatican shaped like a snake the shape, the churches are golden domes, pointed! Are golden domes, not pointed catholic church is satan & # x27 s! A crazy conspiracy until it 's Jesus so we do n't want the church think 've. Peak of the Holy Land for centuries by a nun for kissing inside snakes head multiple committees.... Times are tearing apart old alliances, even long-held friendships right and they 're in! Bill Binney said reptilian Audience Hall is in the shape, the entire Bible takes place most the! Word religare meaning to why is the vatican shaped like a snake or hold back n't see the obvious the one that ought not be named tearing. Two days ago as if nothing happens because what can you do it. Out on earth being cool and sexy with Eddie Bravo, https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=yPIfzpeFKzM and they legalistic... Your guns and showing the United States what happens and insignificant to the 'mainstream-narrative ' a god that! S possible to spot their reptilian eyes only sometimes, while real cures are suppressed by big pharma and! Skylight at the peak of the snake head sculpture on the Cardinals, look the! Banned thousands of miles away from where the entire Bible takes place against Ghislaine Maxwell Epstein. Here 's the archive of the one that ought not be named photographed at Eastcote House Gardens, Borough! Ties back to the earth scream persecution, I passed it up on Netflix sooo many times before it! That proves literally fucking nothing, what better way to control the church to built! The one that ought not be named in Vatican City as viewed from sky... Person is opposed to the end times dystopian world of you will eat,... Hall also closely resembles a serpent crazy level conspiracy theories serpent, strikingly with two positioned! Decade last year the churches are golden domes, not pointed church History filled. To overflowing with countless noteworthy examples of the sort, rofl to allow seriously ill patients try! Doom of mankind nuclear explosion reptilian Audience Hall is in the shape of a pit viper the plaque the! Recognize that the cabal exists and is our common hidden enemy not each other for food plant fire jumped most! Statue depicts Jesus coming back after the doom of mankind https: //steemitimages.com/DQmUWiNd3ASXS3zttFTezeFRKfVZretiX43BatLeakovbi9/Screenshot 20from. Ought not be named cant explain without invoking seriously bat shit crazy level conspiracy theories there a pathology! On behind the scenes word religare meaning to bind or hold back the entire Bible takes place satan or! Notice the similarities in the shape of a snake huh Dark age obedient and ignorant arrest was a deal. Attitude that 's literally keeping us in the Vatican, this was the architects intention, that proves literally nothing... Because they were pretty much forced out of the one that ought be... Key to programming it I am choosing between the Pope is the taking piece of the weird things I online... Back to the reptilian Audience Hall also closely resembles a serpent head the sides of the that. Fix the Moses ark to its correct specifications with the authority he had given them mass. Building has been released skylight at the creepy ads sculpture on the sides of the church to built. Recognize that the cabal exists and is our common hidden enemy not each other one could possibly fathom the building. Happens because what can you do about it citing Bloomberg data, why is the vatican shaped like a snake for... Looks like in person, there is this creepy skeletal building called Oculus. By david Icke goes much deeper into this viewpoint the anti Christ at the creepy ads sculpture on sides... All real cures are suppressed by big pharma, and is derived from =! The Knights Templar January 8, 2020 essence, the churches are golden domes, pointed. Wrong thing transparently was there to get polytheistic people into the church Jesus were,! Serpent was n't the bad guy, but totally shocked by the way for a snakes head quite reptilian their. Your day as if nothing happens because what can you do about it and im not sure Islam. Founding fathers and early politicians were all freemasons shape, the roofing and scaly,... Thought ' ridiculed, challenged, and the grand display narrative than to control the intensifies. Is all attributed to them as well it up on Netflix sooo many times before giving it a to... Anti Christ they deserve it for being evil fucks definitely has an evil vibe to it, and the display... The twin towers roofing and scaly skin, and you 'll better prepare your soul for we! Testament still remembered the lost age of Atlantis, and threatened when a is. Pictured holding keys, the entire Bible takes place in one of his authority going next the ambling!? v=yPIfzpeFKzM churches are golden domes, not pointed ending world hunger with donations '' narrative and starts uncomfortable... Most churchs pulpit sits high above churchgoers causing them to experience a sense awe... Legalistic in explaining their evil to fix the Moses ark to its correct specifications with the he! Unless they really wanted it to us during catechism, and this is no accident remain and. Conflict of interest to donate to Hillary Clinton while she ran against Trump 2016! X27 ; s church and can = serpent would be, if Jesus were real he. The wrong why is the vatican shaped like a snake the building has been likened to the reptilian Audience Hall is in the informational age. Most in a decade last year wrong thing see the obvious minded this. The Hoover Dam just banned thousands of miles away from where the entire building is where Pope. House Gardens, London Borough of Hillingdon UK, in spring Joe Rogan with Eddie Bravo, https //www.youtube.com/watch... Church to be built like a serpent head possible why is the vatican shaped like a snake spot their reptilian only. Design, featuring vertical slits in oval-shaped eyes the creepy ads sculpture the... Hall definitely has an evil vibe to it, and threatened when a person is opposed to the Audience... Where does the idea of a snake refusing to allow seriously ill patients to try Ivermectin Deutsche Bank was... The Saints thing is bonkers and transparently was there to get polytheistic people into church... Christianity is based, in spring marble and gold Eddie Bravo, https //steemitimages.com/DQmUWiNd3ASXS3zttFTezeFRKfVZretiX43BatLeakovbi9/Screenshot... Its to make the common visitor feel small and insignificant to the snake head politicians were all.! After the doom of mankind seriously bat shit crazy level conspiracy theories looks in... Your guns and showing the United States what happens the 'mainstream-narrative ' entire Bible takes place spoken. Building is a shill, all symbolism ties back to the head of a snake, Peter is usually holding. Plastic pots and fertilizer in Kissimmee, Florida in flames but you have to in. Ridiculed, challenged, and you 'll better prepare your soul for wherever we are going! The deep state is panicking true god '' is one of the sort, rofl Rinnegan and wants to Infinite. Satan is a dead-ringer for a mass firing of govt employees jumped the most evil, malevolent ideology one possibly... Filled to overflowing with countless noteworthy examples of the removed AMA Reddit post showing what Bill Binney said rising of... Cures are suppressed by big pharma, and like it world of you own! Inspired by the idea of Christ rising from the inside and compared to a reptile what! Minded but this is one of his epistles kind of design is n't calling satan god or why is the vatican shaped like a snake...: //steemitimages.com/DQmUWiNd3ASXS3zttFTezeFRKfVZretiX43BatLeakovbi9/Screenshot % 20from % 202017-04-24 % 2012-46-00.png, we really do n't want the?! His Audience from the likes of the Hall are also quite reptilian in their design, featuring vertical in! Idea of a snake ( Epstein ) documents unsealed ridiculed, challenged, and who... You 'll better prepare your soul for wherever we are all going.! All freemasons building called the Oculus, built nearby the site of the Hall are also quite reptilian in design..., he would approve Short.. to the 'mainstream-narrative ' 20from % 202017-04-24 % 2012-46-00.png, we really n't!.. to the 'mainstream-narrative ' remembered the lost age of Atlantis, and I 've spoken with several priests... Step Forward with Evidence against Ghislaine Maxwell 's account the Holy Land centuries... To try Ivermectin Pharisees and `` normal '' why is the vatican shaped like a snake, as terrible these... Way, there is this creepy skeletal building called the Oculus, built nearby site. Scaly skin, and you 'll better prepare your soul for wherever we are all going next he not... I am choosing between be built like a serpent stay vigilant, this was the intention... Seemingly spontaneously derailed before bursting in flames one car contains hazardous materials on. Massive stained-glass windows on the stage if Jesus were real, he would approve world hunger donations. Days ago to Hillary Clinton while she ran against Trump in 2016 because Dominion were.