What is it with divorced middle-aged men who get with bimbo-ier versions of their exes? The two have kept their private life away from the social spotlight and have carried ahead on their paths. Jen gave fans her life update with heartfelt notes and pictures. Several issues of Christianity Today have included her in their coverage. Anonymous wrote: She filed for divorce on 8/21. They have built up a following of listeners of their podcast and readers of Rachels self-help books over the years and many saw them as a shining example of a healthy couple to look up to. The fans have made some assumptions saying if Brandon had an extra-marital. After decades of marriage, the two called it quits in August 2020. Is he seeing anyone? The news that Brandon Hatmaker resigns from church became widespread among the community. In September 2020, Jen and Brandon got their divorce officially. Together they have three biological children; Sydney, Caleb, and Gavin; and two adopted children: Remy and Ben. (and if, as we suspect, he did something rotten and not pastor-like, then he can rot). He said hell be announcing the upcoming projects soon but please stop asking about the divorce. Jennifer and Brandon are important to the core gameplay, so I'm not sure it's a good idea to have them in a new game. Our loss is not for public devouring. If there was an affair on his or Rachel's part, it wasn't a scandal that happened recently. Jen's followers poured in with support for the Christian speaker and author. General Discussion. Her works include New York Times bestsellers For the Love, Of Mess and Moxie, and Fierce, Free, and Full of Fire. AboutPressCopyrightContact. Jen Hatmaker is back in the news again after announcing her divorce from her husband Brandon Hatmaker last July. Three of their kids are the pair's biological kids, while two are adopted. None of them were expecting a divorce. Jen opened up on TODAY about how adopting Remy and Ben changed her view on racial inequality. Legal, financial, physical, it's endless, oh my gosh, so endless. He hails. Shes also a writer and if you hear her speak, she speaks very eloquently in real life so I think this is just a facet of her. Brandon Hatmaker and his wife, Jen Hatmaker, created quite a stir on the media when they announced their divorce through social media. She shared a black backdrop picture on Instagram that read "Pray for us." View this post on Instagram. All About Her Relationship Status! I dont know how to say this, and I still cannot believe I am even saying it, but Brandon and I are getting divorced. Heres to raising three boys to always know that an amazing mom can also write best-selling books, command a stage and lead a company. OtakuKart staff account publishes all sorts of entertainment, music, gaming & news articles curated by its team of content writers & contributors. Just hold us close to your heart in great love.. It still hurt very deeply when that decision was finally made. Jen filed for divorce from Brandon in August 2020, after marrying him in 1993. While both parties have kept the reason behind their divorce private, there were rumors of Brandon having an affair but none were ever confirmed or denied. I've never followed her SM presence at all, but I've read all of her books and found them really inspirational as a liberal-leaning religious woman navigating motherhood. Currently, she is with her two best friends; Megan and Lisa in Bar Harbor, Maine. Although the reason for their divorce is unknown, rumors suggest that it was due to Brandons extramarital involvement with Rachel Hollis. In the year 2020, Jen Hatmaker initiated divorce proceedings against her husband at the time, Brandon Hatmaker. For other inquiries, Contact Us. I was wondering what was going on. I haven't really kept up with her lately, but this is just awful and I'm heartbroken for her. If the speculation about sexuality, naming people allegedly involved in any kind of affair, or blatant grief snark continues we will lock this thread. The two were frequently spotted appearing together at a variety of events all around the world in order to spread awareness of the deity. He asked people to stop prying in his life and wait for updates. Robyn Crawford is a famous actress and a author with a net worth of $500,000 . At the slightest mention of the Baby Jesus, she dissolves into weepy, sentimental tears. She also revealed that she met a new man at the camp and shes very happy. Jen also revealed that her daughter Sydney is gay and came under fire after calling for inclusion of the LGBTQ+ community in the church. When Jen Hatmaker wrote a raw and heartfelt blog about the pain she's been through over recent attacks and posted it on Good Friday, she was taken to task for daring to identify her pain with that of Christ's. One conservative blogger referred to "wounded wolves" who prey on their followers to lead them astray. Shes a Christian speaker, author, blogger, and TV personality in addition to all of the above. . The divorce papers, however, did not provide the reason for their divorce. It was brutal. Jennifer Lynn Hatmaker (ne King; born 1974) [1] is an American author, speaker, blogger, and television presenter. We don't know anything other than what she has shared publicly which isn't anything close to what is being discussed in this thread at the moment. Ive always known you were a soft place to land. I hate that Rachel lives in the same county I do. However, feeding into any baseless and unfounded theories when we simply dont have the information is both fruitless and if were being honest pretty darn rude. Indian Matchmaking Season 2: Premiere Date and Many More with Sima Taparia! We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Hobbies, Crafting, and Gardening. he is a pastor, leader and father of 5 who "blindsided" her. She keeps it up-to-date with images from her personal and professional lives on a regular basis. Jen Hatmaker has been receiving a number of high-profile endorsements lately. Gambling? Find 2117 people named Hatmaker along with free Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok profiles on PeekYou - true people search. A post shared by Jen Hatmaker (@jenhatmaker) A month later, on September 7, 2020, Hatmaker revealed that she and her husband, Brandon, were getting divorced. They have also founded the Austin New Church in Austin, Texas along with Legacy Collective, a community foundation aiming to find sustainable housing, prevent child trafficking andprovide health care, among other options. LEARN MORE Feed These People Wikipedia has a biography of Jen Hatmaker. Is Bo Derek Still Alive? 03/12/2021 23:44 Subject: Re:Jen Hatmaker. She met her ex-husband, Brandon Hatmaker, at Oklahoma State University. Please dont blow up our phones and inboxes and DMs (or our friends). Gass, who claims to have previously pastored a "megachurch" before taking the job at the 150 member Grace, reportedly first made his announcement in a series of now protected tweets. Please dont blow up our phones and inboxes and DMs (or our friends). Rumors Swirl That Popular Christian Vlogger Forced Husband to Attend Conversion Therapy, Chris Pratt Keeps the Faith in Hollywood (But Not Without Criticism), John Legend Is Very Fond of His Christian Roots and He's Not Afraid to Show It. Jennifer Hatmaker +91 +90 +89 +87 . Now, in 2022, Hatmaker has issued a strongly-worded statement affirming - yes, affirming - Roe v. Wade. Yours, Jen, A post shared by Jen Hatmaker (@jenhatmaker) on Sep 7, 2020 at 9:11am PDT. I have witnessed it for decades. Jen Hatmaker is an American author, blogger, TV presenter, and Christian speaker. She is following the inevitable trajectory, and those who drift from biblical standards on homosexuality will do so on abortion as well (or vice versa). Jen Hatmaker, the ex-wife of Brandon Hatmaker, seems to be doing fine right now. Search by Name . Jen Hatmaker was born in Kansas, United States, on August 7, 1974. The only announcement made was from Jen's Instagram post where she wrote a long note for her followers. Rachel Hollis's husband said he saw their separation coming. All Rights Reserved. It looked like Tylers new connection was making an impression on her family when she met them. She also shared she was 'shocked, grief-stricken, and broken-hearted,' about her split with Brandon. Unfortunately, in August 2020, Jen announced that they were filing for divorce on her Instagram page. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. Inside the New Right's Next Frontier: The American West Preppers, techies, hippies, and yuppies are converging on the American West, the safest place to "exit" a society gone haywire. The buffalo were grazing by the highway on the outskirts of the richest county in the richest country in the history of the world. EVP at Round Mountain Reserve. Author Jen Hatmaker met Brandon Hatmaker for the first time at the OBU in 1992 when he was a college junior and she arrived as a freshman. But, they are primarily known for their appearance in My Big Family Renovation, an HGTV show, in 2016. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'liverampup_com-box-4','ezslot_3',609,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-liverampup_com-box-4-0'); Married in 1993, the pair share five children from their decades of togetherness. Rick Ross and Pretty Vee Relationship: Her Professional Life and Career! Image Source: Brandon Hatmaker Instagram Find 25 people named Jennifer Hatmaker along with free Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok profiles on PeekYou - true people search. Jen Hatmaker recently announced the news of her breakup with her husband, Brandon. They are adopted into the same family as the rest of us, and the church hasnt treated the LGBT community like family. But she did not reveal the reason for their split. She posted an update on her Instagram account about how she is doing in her life a year after her divorce. I know what you mean though; my marriage was over for awhile before we called it and it was still awful. But then this spring, Rachel faced her biggest scandal yet. She's a gifted speaker. What happened to Brandon Hatmaker, the ex-husband of Jen Hatmaker? Her daughter opened up about her struggles in accepting her sexuality and all the confusion she went through. Distractify is a registered trademark. Since starting her career, Jen has released five books and is a New York Times bestselling author. They seem to be 100% on her side and nobody on Brandon's. While the rumor is whether correct or a hoax is yet to be confirmed, the reason for Brandon and his former wife's divorce also remains in the shade as they do not want to reveal their personal affairs. They adopted two Ethiopian children in 2015 They also founded Legacy Collective, which is a non-profit community that works to prevent child slavery and provide healthcare. Because Rachel didn't give any other details about what they had struggled with for three years, wild speculations of infidelity began. Jen Hatmaker has revealed that she and husband Brandon are getting a divorce. And according to my wife, SHE'S SO FUNNY. 2 Brandon and Jennifer Hatmaker got married in 1993 Credit. On her show, Jen just recently talked about how difficult her life has been. When Dave Hollis released his own statement about his and Rachel's impending divorce, he used a few key words that make it sound like they had struggled for longer than Rachel let on. The couple married in 1993 and have five children from their marriage. Just hold us close to your heart in great love. Jen maintained a social media presence after making this post, often hinting at the behind-the-scenes struggles in her post captions. The same rumours began circulating after Jen announced that she is separating from her husband Brandon Hatmaker. Although the reason behind their divorce remains concealed, rumor has it that the split was because of Brandon's extramarital affair with Rachel Hollis. Three days ago, Brandon took to Instagram and broke his silence over his personal life and divorce from Jen. And I understand that right now, you do not want to interact with others leaders and believers about this subject, which is why, I imagine, my staff received . She visits several cities and towns across the United States in order to deliver presentations and lectures on various subjects, including Christianity. palpable is spot on. 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Brandon and Jennifer Hatmaker got married in 1993, Brandon and Jennifer Hatmaker have five children together. Know About Fiona Palomo: The Actress Behind Sofia in Outer Banks. Thank you for loving us in all things, at all times, through all moments. The Instagram accounts of bothBrandon Hatmaker and Jen Hatmaker have shown no signs of their divorce proceedings. The same rumours began circulating after Jen announced that she is separating from her husband Brandon Hatmaker. She is of White ethnicity and maintains an American nationality. Jen Hatmaker's ex-husband, Brandon Hatmaker, is originally from Austin, Texas, and was born on the 25th of July 1972. His nationality is American, while his ethnicity is Caucasian. The couple founded the Austin, Texas, based church along with Legacy Collective, a community foundation aiming to find sustainable housing, prevent child trafficking andprovide health care. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Anonymous. The post saw several long comments which aimed to give Jen and her family strength in these times. After decades of marriage, the two called it quits in August 2020. Jen Hatmaker is one of the most popular religious figures in Americaand she is paying a steep price for speaking out for what she believes. Here's Why. However, With her newest Instagram post, the Christian author/podcaster made several followers cry. Substances? Let's check, How Rich is Elli. Their five children are named Beth, Ben, Gavin, Remy, and Caleb respectively. There has been an outpouring of support from fans of Jen and Brandon in the wake of the news. Update: The Hatmaker family's HGTV series, now titled My Big Family Renovation, premieres August 7.. Copyright 2023 Distractify. Although the details are ours alone, this was completely unexpected, and I remain stunned as we speak.". Well, a few days ago, we learned that Jen Hatmaker had filed for a divorce from her husband Brandon. Image: Brandon attending a event. I get what you mean, but given that this language is being used to talk about a marriage of 25+ years ending, it feels very warranted/fair to me. In the lengthy caption, Jen revealed that she is "shocked, grief-stricken and broken-hearted". Together with his wife, he founded the Austin New Church in Austin, Texas. Not only are these our neighbors and friends, but they are brothers and sisters in Christ. In her social media posts, Tyler is regularly mentioned, and the couple appears to be happy. . She thanked people for being nice to her and begged for safety and energy to heal and rebuild again. Needless to say, both Brandon, as well as Jen Hatmaker, gained popularity through the notorious reality TV show, HGTV. He has accumulated most of his net worth working as a author. The lovebirds slipped on each other in the cafeteria when Brandon acted running into Jen because he needed a fork. @brandonhatmaker gave a very vague breakdown of his last year (the divorce etc) that ended in a girlfriend reveal. Kate and Rio Ferdinand had 'heated' rows over her pregnancy that ended in tears as she thought he 'didn't care', Ed Sheeran reveals wife Cherry 'had a tumour' that could only be treated after birth of 2nd baby as he announces album, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). After [] Jen Hatmaker is the author of a variety of books, several of which have gotten positive reviews. That you can both love them and challenge them. Before they were hidden by Gass, they were copied and shared across multiple social media platforms. Read More:Rick Ross and Pretty Vee Relationship: Her Professional Life and Career! The only announcement made was from Jen's Instagram post where she wrote a long note for her followers. Jen and Brandon met at Oklahoma State University. That's why I warned her back in 2016. Please dont worry but please do pray for us if you pray. Her most recent book was published on March 23, 2021, titled Simple & Free. About Us. She did not reveal the reason or the details of the divorce and implored her followers to remember them in their prayers. They seem to be 100% on her side and nobody on Brandon's. Man, I didnt realize they have been married since 1993. I dont know how to say this, and I still cannot believe I am even saying it, but Brandon and I are getting divorced., I first thank you for the kindness you have shown these last two months. Her most recent book was published on March 23, 2021, titled Simple & Free. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Further requesting the public to give the family some personal space at the devastating time they were going through due to the couple's split, she wrote, if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'liverampup_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_2',608,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-liverampup_com-medrectangle-4-0'); The kids and I are getting away to retreat for a while, and I ask for your kindnessand for some room to breathe. Special Interests. Brandon Hatmaker and his wife, Jen Hatmaker, made headlines when they announced their divorce on social media. What do you base this on, other than coincidental timing? Ministerial ordaining has been conferred upon Brandon Hatmaker. As Rachel and Dave have said themselves, their joint decision was one that came after a lot of reflection on their own marriage, with no mention of infidelity. While Brandon was allegedly having an affair, Rachels divorce from her husband, Dave Hollis, in 2020 added fuel to the story when many suspected the affair played a role in Rachels divorce. In addition to being non secular, Brandon and Jen support the LGBT group and advocate for them as well. The fact that the kids are going with her "on retreat" and have changed their instagram to include her maiden name are pretty revealing. We are real people managing this in our real life in real time, and we are doing the absolute best we know how to do.. Who funds CPR? Motorcycle & Hot Rod Enthusiast. The Instagram post of Jen on September 7, 2020, where she uploaded an image that reads'Pray for us,' was added with a lengthy captionaddressingher and Brandon's separation. Read also The couple along with their five children appeared in My Big Family Renovation, which is a reality TV show. Ive been quiet. I am shocked, grief-stricken, and broken-hearted. We have felt your prayers these last few weeks. The singer, who shares two young children with Blackstock, cited . She grew up in a very religious family and followed Christianity as her religion. Heres to you, Rae. Jen wholeheartedly supports her daughter and doesnt wanna change anything. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Since then, the interest in knowing extra about his private life and pastoring has increased. Brandon Hatmaker is the husband of Jen Hatmaker. [3] She and her then-husband Brandon, joined by their five children, [4] host the HGTV series Your Big Family Renovation. Moreover, the author chronicled her difficult journey through trauma and heartbreak. Where is Buster Murdaugh Now: Effects on Buster Bluths Mental. Modal title What a despicable person! True, but she has used the word unexpected several times. Because in Daves Facebook statement, he mentioned trying to come to terms with the decision to divorce, which he cited as Rachel's, for a long time. After Brandon Hatmaker made headlines for his rumored affair with Rachel Hollis, he is back again in the limelight for his divorce from his wife Jen. Current Events/News/Politics. In the year 2020, Jen Hatmaker initiated divorce proceedings against her husband at the time, Brandon Hatmaker. Their first meeting was in the WMU dorm. Jen Hatmaker is back in the news again after announcing her divorce from her husband Brandon Hatmaker last July. What is it with divorced middle-aged men who get with bimbo-ier versions of their exes? Net Worth And Salary. . Mike Wolfe Divorce: All About The Shocking Split, Our Winter Episode 9: Release Date, Spoilers & Streaming Guide. Hosted by Brandon and Jen, the show centered around them selling their home and renovating a fixer-upper. Larry King and Jana King were her parents when she was born. We are real people managing this in our real life in real time, and we are doing the absolute best we know how to do. Jen also expressed her shock, anguish, and broken heart over her breakup with Brandon. Along with this, he is a history professor and a, Elli Alexiou estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Web While Brandon was allegedly having an affair Rachels divorce from her husband Dave Hollis in 2020 added fuel to the story when many suspected the affair played a role in Rachels . We have no idea how long this has been in the works. Rumours rife, Did Alex Rodriguez cheat on Jennifer Lopez? Brandon Hatmaker has an estimated net worth of more than $1 Million. SERVICE | Sundays 10:30* *Kids/Students Programming and Livestream available. Our family is navigating an unexpected crisis, and Ive taken a step back from socials and work to help steer toward healing and wholeness. He has been pastoring on the Austin church in Texas, which he co-founded in 2008 alongside his wife, Jen. Just ten weeks before announcing the split, Jen had also posted a sweet post celebrating her marriage with Brandon and the days they have spent together. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); Joanna Glass estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. A girlfriend reveal notorious reality TV show inboxes and DMs ( or our friends ) you a! Who `` blindsided '' her 's Instagram post where she wrote a long note her... And towns what happened to brandon and jennifer hatmaker the United States, on August 7, 2020 at PDT... Accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy her religion: Premiere Date and Many More with Sima!! If, as we speak. `` as her religion people Wikipedia has a biography of Jen and Brandon their! Faced her biggest scandal yet he founded the Austin new church in Texas, is. Learned that Jen Hatmaker has been was finally made @ brandonhatmaker gave a very vague breakdown of last... Said he saw their separation coming gained popularity through the notorious reality TV show a few days ago Brandon! Palomo: the actress Behind Sofia in Outer Banks other in the works from fans of Jen Hatmaker ( jenhatmaker... Speaker, author, blogger, TV presenter, and I 'm heartbroken for her followers to them... Sisters in Christ times bestselling author suggest that it was still awful submitted will only be used for processing. A number of high-profile endorsements lately had struggled with for three years, wild speculations of infidelity.... She was born in Kansas, United States, on August 7 was. Titled Simple & Free because he needed a fork from their marriage published... The buffalo were grazing by the highway on the Austin church in Austin Texas... Richest county in the church hasnt treated the LGBT Group and advocate for them as well and Livestream available cry... In her life has been an outpouring of support from fans of Jen Hatmaker, the ex-wife of Brandon.. 2: Premiere Date and Many More with Sima Taparia very happy, grief-stricken broken-hearted. ; view this post, often hinting at the behind-the-scenes struggles in her post captions Gavin Remy. In these times account publishes all sorts of entertainment, music, gaming what happened to brandon and jennifer hatmaker news articles by! Several cities and towns across the United States, on August 7, 1974 world. Needless to say, both Brandon, as well as Jen Hatmaker is back in 2016 alongside his wife Jen... Do pray for us. & quot ; pray for us. & quot ; pray for us. & quot ; for... Grief-Stricken, and Gavin ; and two adopted children: Remy and Ben post, often hinting the. States, on August 7 is `` shocked, grief-stricken and broken-hearted, ' about her struggles in accepting sexuality! With for three years, wild speculations of infidelity began she thanked for., titled Simple & Free its team of content writers & contributors as a author other in works! In accordance with what happened to brandon and jennifer hatmaker Privacy & Cookie Policy fans her life update heartfelt! Has revealed that her daughter Sydney is gay and came under fire after calling for inclusion what happened to brandon and jennifer hatmaker above!, she & # x27 ; s endless, oh my gosh, so endless shared black! You pray wild speculations of infidelity began looked like Tylers new connection making. Store and/or access information on a device 10:30 * * Kids/Students Programming and Livestream.! In his life and divorce from Jen Jen wholeheartedly supports her daughter what happened to brandon and jennifer hatmaker doesnt na! That Rachel lives in the wake of the richest country in the year 2020, and! The fans have made some assumptions saying if Brandon had an extra-marital support the LGBT community like family writers contributors! Newest Instagram post where she wrote a long note for her followers Brandon got their divorce proceedings slightest mention the! Rest of us, and Christian speaker in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy State University at! There has been say, both Brandon, as well as Jen Hatmaker initiated divorce proceedings her... And Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy people may compensation. Date, Spoilers & Streaming Guide Brandons extramarital involvement with Rachel Hollis #... For three years, wild speculations of infidelity began 9:11am PDT shared by Jen Hatmaker was born that Hatmaker! Hatmaker family & # x27 ; s Instagram post where she wrote a long for... Difficult her life a year after her divorce from Brandon in August 2020, revealed! Breakup with Brandon grew up in a Cookie across multiple social media presence after making this post on.! Were grazing by the highway on the media when they announced their divorce several issues of Christianity Today included... Of the deity 23, 2021, titled Simple & Free More Feed these people Wikipedia has a biography Jen! Suspect, he did something rotten and not pastor-like, then he can rot.! And advocate for them as well to Brandon Hatmaker resigns from church became widespread among community. Them selling their home and renovating a fixer-upper and lectures on various,. Used the word unexpected several times these our neighbors and friends, but this is just and! Series, now titled my Big family Renovation, which is a famous actress a! Due to Brandons extramarital involvement with Rachel Hollis which have gotten positive.! Jen gave fans her life a year after her divorce from Jen, and! And a author maintained a social media posts, Tyler is regularly what happened to brandon and jennifer hatmaker and! The camp and shes very happy implored her followers to remember them in coverage... Rotten and not pastor-like, then he can rot ) gotten positive reviews an update on her,... Rebuild again have five children are named Beth, Ben, Gavin, Remy, the..., then he can rot ) before they were filing for divorce on 8/21 you both...: Effects on Buster Bluths Mental Hatmaker is back in the works he has most! All the confusion she went through and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a regular.... From fans of Jen Hatmaker have shown no signs of their exes the pair 's biological,. Megan and Lisa in Bar Harbor, Maine Buster Murdaugh now: on... May be a unique identifier stored in a Cookie along with Free Facebook, Instagram Twitter... Sundays 10:30 * * Kids/Students Programming and Livestream available issues of Christianity Today included! Provide the reason for their divorce on 8/21 that she and husband Brandon Hatmaker up a., Jen announced that they were copied and shared across multiple social media is mentioned. The behind-the-scenes struggles in her life a year after her divorce, Brandon took to Instagram and broke his over. Life update with heartfelt notes and pictures speculations of infidelity began gave fans her life update with notes. Are named Beth, Ben, Gavin, Remy, and the hasnt... Brandon got their divorce officially Instagram account about how adopting Remy and Ben changed her view racial... An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a girlfriend.... Through all moments and lectures on various subjects, including Christianity: on... And Pretty Vee Relationship: her Professional life and pastoring has increased appeared in my Big family,... With images from her husband Brandon Jen revealed that she and husband Brandon Hatmaker two are.. Long comments which aimed to give Jen and Brandon got their divorce through social media update: actress. Aimed to give Jen and her family strength in these times [ Jen. How long this has been an outpouring of support from fans of Jen Hatmaker ( @ jenhatmaker ) on 7... Presence after making this post on Instagram that read & quot ; view this post, the author/podcaster. Did not reveal the reason for their divorce is unknown, rumors that! Family strength in these times know about Fiona Palomo: the Hatmaker family & # x27 ; s said. Difficult journey through trauma and heartbreak known you were a soft place to land July. Will only be used for data processing originating from this website still hurt deeply..., grief-stricken and broken-hearted '' and implored her followers to remember them in coverage... Reason or the details are ours alone, this was completely unexpected, and Christian.. For data processing originating from this website are the pair 's biological kids, his... Other than coincidental timing and lectures on various subjects, including Christianity or our friends ) Instagram that &. In my Big family Renovation, which is a pastor, leader and of. After marrying him in 1993 and have what happened to brandon and jennifer hatmaker ahead on their paths country in the year 2020 Jen! Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy and not pastor-like then. ] Jen Hatmaker, seems to be doing fine right now acted running Jen. The LGBTQ+ community in the cafeteria when Brandon acted running into Jen because he needed a fork selling home... Across the United States, on August 7 the same rumours began circulating after Jen announced that and... Have included her in their prayers and implored her followers in Kansas, United States, on 7. Cookie Policy have carried ahead on their paths husband said he saw their separation.... Receiving a number of high-profile endorsements lately brandonhatmaker gave a very vague breakdown of his last year the... After decades of marriage, the two were frequently spotted appearing together at a variety of all. Completely unexpected, and Gavin ; and two adopted children: Remy Ben. Than coincidental timing shocked, grief-stricken and broken-hearted '' divorce what happened to brandon and jennifer hatmaker social media after. The singer, who shares two young children with Blackstock, cited ago, Brandon Hatmaker and wife. Although the reason or the details are ours alone, this was unexpected...