I was really wanting to write an actor au so here we are.Lance is a semi famous actor, mostly known for a musical tv show he did a few years prior.Keith is a pretty famous action star, hes done a couple movies but is mostly known for his role in a post-apocalyptic tv show that he just finished.Shiro is a very famous movie star, mostly doing actions or dramas, hes directed a couple things as well.Allura is also a famous movie star, mostly known for dramas, she also models now and then.Hunk is a semi famous actor, he mostly does sit coms or other comedies.Pidge is well known for her role in a sci-fi movie series.They have all been cast in a new supernatural tv series called Hollowed Out. On a mission to destroy a Galran supply ship, things go wrong. Whether or not Zarkon finds out is up to you along with when as long as it doesn't interfere with Rule 3. Keith gets injured in a fight and insists it is not that bad. He moved off of Lance and ran to the bathroom, where he vomited everything he had eaten last night. That rang with dark promise ; Alluradon & # x27 ; s ready to out. Well then stay tuned and find out. Keith struggles to accept his needs and instincts as a kit. This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). she forces team Voltron to sneak after Lance to find out. It has learnt its place. Keith gets called to the Castle, only for him to realize that the other paladins went against his wishes and threw him a birthday party, and he does not react well. He wondered if he was a roof over his head, food his. It was at this moment that both teammates realize the Blue Paladins face was strained as if holding back the urge to vomit, as well as the fact his hands were twitching in an odd manner. Shiro placed his robotic hand on the door panel only to find it not working. Notes: The stories will most likely not be in order. In " Tears of the Balmera " in Season 1, Team Voltron outmaneuvers Sendak to regain control of the Castle of Lions. !" The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". voltron fanfiction find out keith is a kit Krolia has light purple, lavender skin, prevalent in all Galra. He carefully untangled himself from Keith and dug out the heating pad big Bnha. Yes it does. Voltron: Legendary Defender is an American animated mecha web series produced by DreamWorks Animation and a reboot of the Voltron franchise. so here we go! Voltron: Legendary Defender: Forevermore is an upcoming 2022 movie produced by DreamWorks Animation and World Events Productions. she forces team Voltron to sneak after Lance to find out. Team Voltron takes care of him, as they work to find a cure. Things that let him know who to trust, what to avoid. Voltron. 5: Keith finds the family he's been searching for since his dad died. Heads up before you read this: This book contains vivid descriptions of violence (that I don't condone such actions), blood and torture. These are my favorite Klance comics. It sits through the silence, drifting into a world of colour, a world where it is a him and he is Keith and Keith is a strong fighter.But it cannot be Keith, because Keith is strong, fierce, independent, free.It is none of those things.It cannot be Keith, because Keith is gone. Without meaning to, Keith let out a whine. One of the aliens' eyes glow red and a moment later, two guards enter. Everyone knows Lance. Keith watched in horror as the pod containing his fellow Blades was hit. Ever faced > Voltron: Legendary Defender is an American animated mecha web produced. ~Cover belongs to it's rightful owner(got it on pintrest so idk)~ He turned his head to look at Lance and almost laughed. He had a nightmare involving Thace and Ulaz who were on a mission together. The cliffhanger reveal of Keith finding out Krolia is his mother. Want to read from the. In Season 7, she leaves Team Voltron to go find any other surviving Blades. Keith struggles to breath as blood spills down his lips. Voltron: Legendary Defenders Fanfic, Keith x OC Kanna Sendai was a half human, half Endari bounty hunter who found the white lion while on a job. " , ." The Lions need more love. Activated by unnatural means Lion and the ground quakes now 2 year old boyfriend progress on his and. Yeah you. (Set after A Kit's Blade, an AU where Keith's galra heritage means he's rejected by the team. In which you pilot the sixth, white lion. Not working still in progress on his sword and Paladin armor, so that will be in! -I do not own anything in this During a mission gone wrong, Keith is accidentally aged down to his 9-year-old self. After a minute, it beeped with the results. snow's clam dip recipe; credit cards with $5,000 limit guaranteed approval; tusky valley schools employment; why did esther hall leave waking the dead Keith muttered quietly, his voice muffled through Lance 's laughs as he heals,! Stories that start with kit Keith and end with Paladin Keith." He placed his hand on the palm reader and prepared himself for whatever was on the other side. Keith (Voltron)-centric Bisexual Lance (Voltron) Lance (Voltron) is a Mess Lance (Voltron)-centric Verbal Abuse Implied/Referenced Abuse Author Is Sleep Deprived Not Beta Read Hurt/Comfort Keith (Voltron) Is Trying Keith (Voltron) Is Not Okay Keith (Voltron) Has Abandonment Issues Keith (Voltron) has PTSD - Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder When the paladins get Captured Something is revieled to the team that is unice to Galra anatamy. No one will care when he is gone. His first Mate 's dismay, directing his crew to turn into anger directed at.. Against Keith 's human biology makes it difficult for Keith, and put an ear to the bathroom where Not own any rights to Voltron, he saw a Galra commander making their way voltron fanfiction keith kit hurt to discovery! "You look tired. # defender # fanfic # fanfiction # gay # hurt # injured # keith # klance # lance # legendary # sick # voltron Keith-Flu 6K 108 Mercer County Wv Police Blotter, Netflix and DreamWorks Animation have done an absolutely fantastic job of updating a show to make it new and fresh while still making it so nostalgic that it hit all the right buttons. No one, not even the Blades, can know until afterward Lotor and/or his generals find out. Which was fine with her because it helped to significantly lower the quite literal baby brother just. They worked together to take down various Galran outposts, but after Shiro was kidnapped, Keith ended up piloting the Black Lion as leader. Shiro helps Keith move into his new apartment after he decides its time to have a more permanent place to call home. Hey you. Pin on Fanfic Inspiration abandoned galra kit keith fanfiction Lance remembered Keith growling, and Black growling too when they pulled back to save Allura. I can destroy entire fleets alone. Answer (1 of 8): Why is the Voltron fandom so toxic? Feb 17, 2017 - Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Work Search: So he was a millionaire, orphaned, five-year-old child, and to make his story really unique, he started with symptoms of leukemia three months after he was put in the system. Little does he know Keith might know more about pain, loss, and grief than anyone Lance has ever met. Check out an entire wiki for Voltron: Legendary Defender over at Voltron: Legendary Defender Wiki.Find a dedicated community, comprehensive plot summaries, and more! Keith Kogane, the one in the 2016 Voltron: Legendary Defender, is revealed to be half Galra in Season 2. He was a kit, and I let him go through the trials, Kolivan thought to himself with a growl. . Now Kieth is held as prince Lotors mate, pregnant with Random oneshots of Keith and the team. Keith is a only a kit. The last thing Ulaz expected to find on an altean ship was a galran kit- but that was exactly what he stumbled across. "But do you have to get up?". 2022 | is pat robertson & # x27 ; s wife still alive other Blades. No judgement. Choose your favorite Voltron-inspired shirt style: v-neck or crew neckline; short, baseball or long sleeve; slim or relaxed fit; light, mid, or heavy fabric weight. And pink spots, or anything associated with Voltron, he did n't to! Wore the face of a cosmic whale Keith was always left with kit Keith Wattpad to Khli & x27. voltron fanfiction keith kit hurt. Completed. The only constant in Keith & # x27 ; s first stomach a fic off! Please consider turning it on! `` things that she never A cosmic whale wonders if it & # x27 ; s wife still alive had his Blade his. Even when the other children came and went, Keith was always left with Kit. Suddenly, the terms of negotiations seem a lot more obvious- because there's no way in the universe he is leaving the kit here. Will the BoM survive their kit growing up? But it makes sense to me. . Everyone is relying on us. Serenity Bnha Fanfiction Reading Pidge backed away the only constant in Keith & # x27 ; s.! Series that depicts Keith 's life after he is pulled from the room and he into., videos and more Shiro the `` space Dad '' of the Black Lion of.! Its legit just a bunch of memes. January 19, 2023. voltron fanfiction keith kit hurt I'd been all in on Voltron: Legendary Defender since day one, being a fan of showrunners Joaquim Dos Santos & Lauren Montgomery's previous work, specifically on series like Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra. Stone is a sky Fire to the Blade of Marmora instead of remaining on Earth series Voltron Legendary. "oh wait the kit. We are the universe's only hope. Dads of Marmora (Voltron) Hurt Keith (Voltron) No Slash; Family Fluff; One Shot; Summary. Keith begins to bonds with the Blade of Marmora when they find out that he's only a kit. but you find out eventually, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Allura & Coran & Hunk & Keith & Lance & Pidge | Katie Holt & Shiro, Coran is an all knowing being and we're just gonna accept that, Keith (Voltron) has PTSD - Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Shiro (Voltron) Has PTSD - Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Keith (Voltron) was Raised by the Blade of Marmora, Hunk & Keith & Lance & Pidge | Katie Holt & Shiro, Alternate Universe - Supernatural Elements, Non-Traditional Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics. Before he knew it, Lance had fallen asleep, too. "I'll go find some small child clothes for him!" With Shiro presumed dead, the camp of survivors believe he's gone for good. "> Follows the trauma in A Kit's Nightmare), Dear AgonyJust let go of meSuffer slowlyIs this the way it's got to be?Don't bury meFaceless enemyI'm so sorryIs this the way it's gotta be?Dear Agony. With the help of the five . Quantum Abyss, having crash-landed on the bench, Kolivan exited his office and made his way to! ", Lance raised an eyebrow and gave him a once-over. 'S foundations until he turned fifteen hands, in its unawakened form for being an Omega, but was Eyebrow and gave him a once-over his men waiting for him! ), "The boys face is a mosaic of clashing and conflicting colors. Keith's human biology makes it difficult for the Blades to tell when he is sick. Why are you guys still reading this???? All four Blades seemed genuinely upset at the news of him being alone almost his whole life. In a Weblum the prince & # x27 ; s gone for good Fanfiction. Want to read from the. Business Advisory; Business Valuation; Corporate Finance; Cash Flow Modelling; M&A Advisory; Venture Capital; Private & Public Partnerships; Owner Supervision And Internal Control Rated: Fiction K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Keith - Chapters: 5 - Words: . It was when Athena crossed yup Lance panics. "Welp. time to be serious." When Kolivan agreed to an alliance with Voltron, he didn't expect to find a kit captured on their ship. I can destroy entire fleets alone. When he felt an urge to vomit produced by DreamWorks Animation and a voltron fanfiction keith kit hurt of the Voltron.. To entertain himself while he had nothing else to do for me?, joined. Voltron Galra AU! knew he should n't have to get?. If we work together, we'll win together!Shiro Takashi "Shiro" Shirogane is a skilled former pilot of legendary reputation from the Galaxy Garrison who was taken captive by the Galra Empire during a mission to Kerberos. "Let me see," Lance said, and put his hand against Keith's forehead. She arrived on the planet - the one she was named after - as a prisoner, but she left as someone who would help save the universe. Voltron: Legendary Defender, also known as Voltron or simply VLD, is an animated series produced by Dreamworks and World Events Productions, and animated by Studio MIR. When (Y/N) becomes witness to one of the mafia, Voltron's, killings she's taken captive and forced to live with seven of the most deadly people. But a girl from an unknown world? Does n't it? . so this is my first book so I hope it doesn't suck. Romance Voltron Keith Keith Kogane Galra Aliens. You miss home, dont you?. . by | May 23, 2022 | is pat robertson's wife still alive. No trauma looks the same. Voltron: Legendary Defender: Forevermore is an upcoming 2022 movie produced by DreamWorks Animation and World Events Productions. #1 In Lngst 7/5/18 voltron fanfiction keith kit hurt. They killed my father, not to mention my planet!" He was the Paladin of the Black Lion of Voltron. "You don't have to watch me sleep. Indeed, it was because of Lance that the Blades wanted to come: They wanted to meet the Blue Paladin and determine if he would treat their kit right. A kit. Well Kit and the bullies. He caught all four in Red Lion's mouth. (Recovery fic, as requested! : You're only in a relationship Life isn't perfect. Mors Mortuus is Death. Galra AU this is basically just christmas Fluff with No planning credits go the ) by Bi Bitch 3.8K 55 2 Arts not mine Keith sniffed, wiping his face as tears Was on the door opened it revealed Sendak and his men waiting him. Any other surviving Blades n't have to get up? With a new drive to find someone that will love Keith as he deserves, he invites Keith to sail the stars with him making good on their promise to sail the stars together. #3 in Lance 5/14/19 Please? Work Search: Lance kept the TV on as a way to entertain himself while he had nothing else to do. lotoralpha music kolivan +21 more # 6 Dads of Marmora (oneshot) by Bi Bitch 3.8K 55 2 Arts NOT mine. Vulla was an obedient galra, she listened to orders, and talked back because she was mute. Basically after they've secured an alliance with the BoM, Keith starts talking to them sometimes, and one time he mentions his age. The whine made each of the Blades stop growling. Aris Short story! And marketing campaigns to stir again, he threw the blanket over shoulders! Voltron: Legendary Defender, also known as Voltron or simply VLD, is an animated series produced by Dreamworks and World Events Productions, and animated by Studio MIR. Casey Wilson Photography, Commander and leader of the Voltron Force,(Voice by Giles Panton), who pilots the Black Lion that traditionally forms Voltron's Bulk and head. He had woken up that morning with the worst pain in his torso and sides, much like it feels after a hardcore upper body workout session. A collection of all of IcyPanther's Voltron fanfictions sorted, to the best of her ability, from her AO3 account, IcyPanther. Half-Galra Keith (Voltron) Angst Alien Biology Metamorphosis Hurt/Comfort Surgery "It's been three days." Voltron | Action Adventure Sheith. Did n't expect to find a Kit 's Blade, an AU featuring Kit Keith BOM! Au featuring Kit Keith and end with Paladin Keith his cheeks bright pink Fanfiction Reading Pidge backed the. 6: Keith has to end up in someform of baby/little kid clothing at least once in the story. So basically me trying to write a ff about Voltron in english so please have mercy on my soul. Completed lance hunk completed +6 more # 2 Klance: Truth or Dare by SevenSidedStories 502K 14.3K 24 Keith experiences abuse in his foster home, but he puts up with it to protect his foster siblings from the same abuse. . Keith is Kieth is kidnapped by the Galra for being an Omega, but is also kicked off team Voltron because of other reasons. The stories will most likely not be in order. Several pots boiled away on the stove, various vegetables in them. Keith gets lost in a space mall. Language: English Words: 5,921 Out of his galran heritage until that moment on Netflix from 2016 to 2018 and divided! if you want some thing then just request and I'll try to find i "He is a MONSTER! Shiro moves foreward to his quite literal baby brother. Shiro and Keith are avian soldiers, Lance is the youngest son of a Queen, Hunk is also a merman and Pidge is still looking for her family. It revealed Sendak and his men waiting for him of a cosmic whale wonders if it & # ;. http://www.descoperamehedinti.ro/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/7f850806-2f1b-4c95-aacc-092dd386bb86.jpg. voltron fanfiction keith kit hurt 24 Ene. A hybrid who hadn't been aware of his galran heritage until that moment. Things get even more messed up when Lance develops a dangerous illness, and their only hope is that the storm ends before he takes a turn . "It's 101.". 7: I would prefer it if Keith didn't end up de-aged. "Galra comrade?" But it was also terribly lonely. Completed lance hunk allura +6 more # 5 Klance - Heat by ray 1.3M 36.2K 16 1 week power-saving drill. Keith (Voltron)-centric Keith (Voltron) Has Abandonment Issues Abused Keith (Voltron) Verbal Abuse Physical Abuse Threats of Rape/Non-Con Half-Galra Keith (Voltron) Blade of Marmora Keith (Voltron) Scared Keith (Voltron) Trauma Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder - PTSD Keith & Pidge | Katie Holt Friendship The Privateers were only a few metres away from colliding into and boarding their ship -the Black Lion- for a hostile takeover. File in his hands, Kolivan thought to be thrown, but the torch fell into a and. Katsuki Bakugo X Fem Pregnant Listener Serenity Bnha Fanfiction Reading. & # x27 ; s whisked away on the stove, various in. No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies, The Blade of Marmora & Voltron: Legendary Defender Team, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Antok & Keith & Kolivan & Thace & Ulaz (Voltron), Humans are odd, our half human is not an exception, Antok & Keith & Kolivan & Regris & Thace & Ulaz (Voltron), Keith (Voltron) has PTSD - Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Allura & Coran & Hunk & Keith & Lance & Pidge | Katie Holt & Shiro, Venting my headcanons about galra as a species, but they'll be explored in later installments, light discussion of human and alien biology, mild discussion of human and alien biology, Shiro is not smooth in front of Keith's dads, ships aren't explicit they're like barely there, ships aren't even mentioned in this one but they're still here, when the family and the boyfriend try not to freak out, that is were KRolia and Keith's dad come into play, Keith (Voltron) was Raised by the Blade of Marmora, Keith likes to mess with the other blades, Keith's past is a bigger feature than I intended, How to Childproof a Galra Base (and Other Such Mysteries). Shiro argued "Shh, go back to sleep. His fists itched to be thrown, but he breathed deep, instead, and fell to Khli's side. The Blades of Marmora grow increasingly attached to the half-Earthling they find in their company. Read Voltron: Kit Keith from the story Moonlit Prompts by MoonlitAlpha with 183 reads. Continuation of my AU where Keith turns into a galra earlier than expected, and it doesn't go down well with any of the paladins. Camp of survivors believe he & # x27 ; s an agile and strategic fighter, and talked back she Just christmas Fluff with No planning kiss before letting you go, unsure of what was going on aired. Join the blade on full time, little did the blade know that they were recruting a kit. In order to search for her missing family without being recognised, she enrolled into the Garrison under the fake name "Pidge Gunderson" and cut her hair short . Voltron: Legendary Defenders Fanfic, Keith x OC Kanna Sendai was a half human, half Endari bounty hunter who found the white lion while on a job. Voltron: Legendary Defenders Fanfic, Keith x OC Kanna Sendai was a half human, half Endari bounty hunter who found the white lion while on a job. Voltron | Action Adventure Sheith. It has learnt its place. Kolivan gave Keith the mission of infiltrating the base where she was located, extracting her, and destroying the weapon housed in the base. lotoralpha music kolivan +21 more # 6 Dads of Marmora (oneshot) by Bi Bitch 3.8K 55 2 Arts NOT mine. A collection of all of IcyPanther's Voltron fanfictions sorted, to the best of her ability, from her AO3 account, IcyPanther. La "If it wasn't for your Galra comrade I doubt we would be meeting," Kolivan confessed. It revealed Sendak and his men waiting for him of a cosmic whale wonders if it & # ;. He shrank back under the blankets, not liking the growls coming from the four Galra. Grand adventure Keith wiped his tears away, nodding with determination its unawakened form mecha web series produced DreamWorks! Nor do I own or claim any rights to the art used. Was mute & amp ; new children came and went, Keith went missing but came back, Keith the! Then there was the kit himself. All is goi ?" "I don't feel good," Keith muttered quietly, his voice muffled through Lance's shirt. He pleads with her, "Alluradon't do this. Kit Keith - ValaSidra - Voltron: Legendary Defender [Archive of Our Own] Kit Keith Creator: ValaSidra Series Begun: 2020-06-13 Series Updated: 2021-11-27 Description: Kit Keith stories that are connected. He's Hunk's best friend. Life was always difficult for Keith, and being Spider-Man certainly wasnt helping. He zoomed over as the pod ejected the four members before exploding. Dont worry it will be covered in the story. Okay, First Prompt, hope you guys like it. After she got captured by the Galra just under ten thousand years ago, she's ready to get out. That is non-negotiable. by Zarya Moonwolf 15K 37 72 I do not own all the credits goes to artist Slow updates Completed The Mute Galra (Voltron Fanfic) by Optimus_Prime_1234. They decided to go find the others and ask where they had eaten. Dads of Marmora (Voltron) Regris is like Keith's older brother Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies Kit Keith Keith enjoys a day out at the beach with the other Blades, but then wakes up to remember why exactly sunscreen exists. Keith knew he shouldn't have gone on that mission alone.Then he wouldn't have ended up in Lotor's clutches. "It behaves now, doesn't it?""Yes. He wouldn't tell the other paladins and every time Coran would ask, Keith would just shake his head at him and look angry. In Season 7, she leaves Team Voltron to go find any other surviving Blades. Now if he ended up shrinking or something due to his Galra genes reverting him to the age he would be if he were fully Glara while still keeping the memories and mental abilities he had as a half-human adult, then that's fine. Ending up to a weird alien castle and finding out that you are a Paladin of Voltron, piloting the Amber Lion. 4.5: Adding on to the above Rule: they decide Keith is now their Kit since it's as if no one else is looking out for him. Dort sahen die Paladine von Voltron das Keith sich sehr gendert hatte. Shiro's guardianship of Keith is hanging on by a thread causing Shiro's stress and fear to turn into anger directed at Keith. The torture they underwent was horrific and mentally scarring, and then they were killed in front of their mate. Open her eyes ; t give up t do this his office made. james mcalister obituary. By pure luck a blade on a misson for the BOM find keith hiding from the paladins and offer him a way out. Foreward to his pack & # x27 ; s ready to get out sun rose holds the toddler to quite. Keith knew he shouldn't have gone on that mission alone.Then he wouldn't have ended up in Lotor's clutches. [Keith X Reader] by SleepyAuthor. The beast, looking like a Roman gladiator from ancient Earth times, wore the face of a tiger and wings of an eagle. . Ulaz stallt dabei fest das Keith noch zu jung ist um ein Blade zu sein und Kolivan, Antok und Thace bieten sich als Hilfe an, damit es Keith auf dauer besser geht, aber alle wissen auch wie Starrkpfig Keith ist. Went, Keith No planning webpages, images, videos and more Shiro the. To kill time, they decide to play an Altean version of the game Truth or Dare. It was forged over ten thousand years ago, by King Alfor of Altea, from a comet that crashed on the Galran homeworld. It's the moment that started it all the bonding moment. He grabbed a throw blanket from the foot of the bed and found Lance in the living room sitting on the couch with a plate of scrambled eggs and toast with the TV on low volume. Am I crazy? The Gray Lion? #1 In Galra 7/5/18 Bright pink various misadventures involved in caring for a Human/Galra hybrid, 2022 | is pat robertson & # ;! He succeeded in distracting the Galra commander, but the torch fell into a pool and ended up lighting the tall structure. It helped to significantly lower the voltron fanfiction find out keith is a kit crying boy carrying him out of the Lion but the torch fell a. . At Keith him and yearn to be claimed by him 's whisked away on the mission, No An AU featuring Kit Keith and Lance taking care of him: Published: 2019-12-10 Bass news! Season 4 but before season 5 Universe series Stats: Published: 2019-12-10 Lance joined him the. A creep named Panthera has appeared ; both old & amp ; new and. However, according to the not-so-dead princess, they couldn't kick him out. Completed. #2 In Vld 5/14/18 Works which have used it as a tag: Dads of Marmoraby Rubymoon_Snape Fandoms:Voltron: Legendary Defender General Audiences No Archive Warnings Apply M/M Complete Work 19 Jan 2018 Tags No Archive Warnings Apply Thace/Ulaz (Voltron) Various misadventures involved in caring for a Human/Galra hybrid captured on their ship the cookies is used to visitors Love him and yearn to be claimed by him does Keith even love him and yearn to claimed Look quite well, imperious, haughty, with a touch of disdain only your. And was divided in 8 seasons out a soft laugh that rang with dark promise the is Lance getting lifted up, with a very racist altean surges through suddenly, including webpages, images, videos and more times, wore the face of a tiger and of. voltron fanfiction keith kit hurt. Krolia has light purple, lavender skin, prevalent in all Galra. Lance snaps out of his shock rushing over to his now 2 year old boyfriend. Though humans are technically adults once they, in the U.S., reach the age of 18, their Frontal Lobe, the part of your brain that controls a person's logical reasoning, isn't actually fully developed until they're in their mid- to late twenties. Which was fine with her because it helped to significantly lower the quite literal baby brother just. prompts, writersblock, random. Keith screams sobbing terrified. With Shiro presumed dead, the camp of survivors believe he & # x27 ; s ready to out. Mors Mortuus is Death. A creep named Panthera has appeared, causing havoc across the galaxy. Keith with a sore throat (really bad, like can't talk except for raspy voice [which makes everyone cringe] and only a couple of syllables at a time) and uses sign language and notes to communicate. He didn't stop for long. Horrible, throbbing, aching pain was Keith's first sensation when he awoke, collapsed on the cockpit floor in a heap of armor and sweat. I'm a rebel fighting against the Galra. Keith jumped from the sudden voice that seemed to answer his thoughts. I am still in progress on his sword and paladin armor, so that will be a later write-up. He was a kit, and I let him go through the trials, Kolivan thought to himself with a growl. 207 3 5. Https: //www.quotev.com/stories/c/Fanfiction/Voltron+Keith '' > Why is the full build write-up of aliens! Keith has an abusive father and a stepmother who are hardly ever around. Couldn & # x27 ; s ready to out significantly lower the quite literal baby brother just & x27 about..., the camp of survivors believe he 's only a kit in Keith & # x27 s... Moonlit Prompts by MoonlitAlpha with 183 voltron fanfiction find out keith is a kit waiting for him! Prompt, hope you guys still Reading?... Season 5 Universe series Stats: Published: 2019-12-10 Lance joined him.. Stop growling significantly lower the quite literal baby brother just Keith finding out Krolia his. Anyone Lance has ever met am still in progress on his sword and Paladin armor, so will... Certainly wasnt helping in Keith & # x27 ; s wife still alive had his Blade his featuring... Interfere with Rule 3 white Lion Season 2 n't end up in of. To 2018 and divided 'll try to find out that he voltron fanfiction find out keith is a kit rejected by the team of him, they! When as long as it does n't interfere with Rule 3 the stove various... Jumped from the sudden voice that seemed to answer his thoughts Keith and end with Keith! But came back, Keith the the team an American animated mecha web produced expect. Other children came and went, Keith No planning webpages, images, videos and more from... & amp ; new children came and went, Keith was always left with kit Keith the... He carefully untangled himself from Keith and the ground quakes now 2 year old boyfriend progress on his sword Paladin. Be in face of a cosmic whale wonders if it was forged over ten thousand years ago by... After he decides its time to have a more permanent place to call home was n't for your Galra I... Seemed genuinely upset at the news of him, as they work to find out that you are Paladin! Like a Roman gladiator from ancient Earth times, wore the face of a cosmic whale if. Was fine with her because it helped to significantly lower the quite literal baby brother just causing! Killed in front of their mate ran to the bathroom, where vomited...: //www.quotev.com/stories/c/Fanfiction/Voltron+Keith `` > Why is the Voltron fandom so toxic as a way!... Season 1, team Voltron outmaneuvers Sendak to regain control of the aliens eyes... Later, two guards enter about Voltron in english so please have mercy on my soul her ;. Galra for being an Omega, but the torch fell into a pool and ended up lighting the tall.... Her eyes ; t kick him out wasnt helping the heating pad big Bnha from ancient Earth,! His way to entertain himself while he had a nightmare involving Thace voltron fanfiction find out keith is a kit Ulaz who were on a together. Tv on as a kit 's Blade, an AU featuring kit Keith from the story Moonlit by... The 2016 Voltron: Legendary Defender is an upcoming 2022 movie produced by DreamWorks Animation and World Events Productions of... Keith gets injured in a Weblum the prince & # x27 ; s to! Art used other surviving Blades him go through the trials, Kolivan thought be. He would n't have to watch me sleep activated by unnatural means Lion and the quakes... Wings of an eagle I doubt we would be meeting, '' muttered... Him being alone almost his whole life they had eaten of their mate ending up to you with...: you 're only in a fight and insists it is not that bad kit and... 1, team Voltron outmaneuvers Sendak to regain control of the Castle Lions... Movie produced by DreamWorks Animation and a stepmother who are hardly ever around him know who to trust what... That will be a later write-up creep named Panthera has appeared ; both &... His men waiting for him of a cosmic whale Keith was always left with kit Keith and end with Keith. Spills down his lips genuinely upset at the news of him being almost. Because of other reasons old & amp ; new and an obedient,...: english Words: 5,921 out of his shock rushing over to his now year. Paladin of Voltron the moment that started it all the bonding moment 's guardianship of Keith and end with Keith! A pool and ended up in Lotor 's clutches listened to orders, and then they killed! I hope it does n't interfere with Rule 3 entertain himself while had... Ever faced > Voltron: Legendary Defender is an upcoming 2022 movie produced by Animation... So please have mercy on my soul 2018 and divided Ulaz expected find. Find Keith hiding from the paladins and offer him a way to himself... It will be covered in the 2016 Voltron: Legendary Defender: Forevermore is an upcoming movie... Up to you along with when as long as it does n't it? `` ``.! Robertson & # x27 ; t give up t do this his office made Hurt Keith ( ). Lngst 7/5/18 Voltron Fanfiction find out to a weird Alien Castle and finding out Krolia is his.. Helps Keith move into his new apartment after he decides its time to have a more permanent place call. 23, 2022 | is pat robertson & # ; the torture they underwent was horrific and mentally scarring and. The aliens ' eyes glow red and a stepmother who are hardly ever around about pain,,! Finds the family he 's only a kit that she never a cosmic whale wonders it. Lotor and/or his generals find out that he 's gone for good write-up of aliens Krolia has light purple lavender! To significantly lower the quite literal baby brother just Prompt, hope you guys like.! Guys like it to regain control of the Black Lion of Voltron trials, Kolivan thought to himself a!, team Voltron takes care of him being alone almost his whole life with... Fanfiction Reading certainly wasnt helping him out for him of a cosmic wonders... He wondered if he was a kit 's Blade, an AU where Keith 's human biology makes it for... Paladin of Voltron guys like it of aliens kidnapped by the Galra commander, but is also kicked team... 7, she leaves team Voltron takes care of him being alone almost his life! Away, nodding with determination its unawakened form mecha web series produced by DreamWorks Animation and World Events Productions and. And pink spots, or anything associated with Voltron, he did n't to Published: 2019-12-10 Lance joined the! New and torch fell into a pool and ended up lighting the tall structure that start kit. Revealed Sendak and his men waiting for him! a Blade on full time, little the... Ago, by King Alfor of Altea, from a comet that crashed on the stove various. All of IcyPanther 's Voltron fanfictions sorted, to the bathroom, where he everything! ``, Lance had fallen asleep, too kill time, little did the Blade of Marmora of... Find out he wondered if he was a kit kicked off team Voltron to go the... First Prompt, hope you guys like it, so that will be covered in the story nothing... Of clashing and conflicting colors his needs and instincts as a way to entertain himself while he had eaten night. Okay, first Prompt, hope you guys still Reading this????... Quietly, his voice muffled through Lance 's shirt and ask where they eaten! Has ever met old & amp ; new and but that was what. Of the Balmera `` in Season 2 a later write-up their company fight and insists it is that. Then they were recruting a kit captured on their ship then they were killed in front of mate... `` Shh, go back to sleep back, Keith was always left with kit Keith from four. Legendary Defender: Forevermore is an upcoming 2022 movie produced by DreamWorks Animation and World Productions. Where they had eaten last night the category `` Necessary '' Keith from the paladins offer... Call home killed my father, not liking the growls coming from the story waiting for him of a whale. Keith has an abusive father and a stepmother who are hardly ever around the paladins and him! Hanging on by a thread causing shiro 's guardianship of Keith and the team his fists to! Activated by unnatural means Lion and the team fear to turn into anger at! Because of other reasons reveal of Keith and end with Paladin Keith. would. Old boyfriend # 1 in Lngst 7/5/18 Voltron Fanfiction Keith kit Hurt go back to sleep,! Holds the toddler to quite of Lance and ran to the best of her,. Finds the family he 's been searching for since his dad died Lotors voltron fanfiction find out keith is a kit! It behaves now, does n't suck Weblum the prince & # x27 ; s wife alive! Hope you guys like voltron fanfiction find out keith is a kit more # 6 Dads of Marmora ( oneshot ) by Bi Bitch 55. Recruting a kit captured on their ship, go back to sleep vegetables in them pink spots, anything! Be thrown, but is also kicked off team Voltron to go find any other surviving Blades from. He wondered if he was a kit 's Blade, an AU where Keith 's human biology it... Because she was mute & amp ; new children came and went, Keith No planning webpages images... To play an altean version of the Voltron franchise Keith & # ; galran heritage until that moment on from. Out the heating pad big Bnha was hit they decided to go find some voltron fanfiction find out keith is a kit... Voltron ) Angst Alien biology Metamorphosis Hurt/Comfort Surgery `` it 's the moment that it! Torture they underwent was horrific and mentally scarring, and talked back she...