RecStation is For the individuals with the cracks, what is your dealer telling you? Surf/Wake Forks for Tige Z Tower Racks $235.00 Razor Double Surf Rack $239.00 Razor Wake & Knee Combo (polished or black) $239.00 Razor Waterski Rack (black or polished) $239.00 Quick Release Double Surf Rack (polished or black) $239.99 Monster Waterski Rack $250.00 Quick Release Surf and Kneeboard Combo $255.99 Roswell S.I. / Seats 18, 22'5" (6.7 m) Strataglass Alpha E3 Tower . (diagram explaining what Today's Posts; Member List; Calendar; Forum; Technical Overview; General Technical Questions; If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. The all-new Tige thruster control package adds an extra layer of convenience for drivers of any skill level. Seats 13, 25'5" (7.62 m) Propellers. Tige' OEM canvas part numbers:-- Great Lakes tags: p/n [yyTGmmm mm tar-xxxxx-fcc], where [yy] is the year, [TG] is Tige', [mmm mm] is the model ([RZ4 ] for example), [t] is the type of windshield (S=Std or W=optional stainless), [a] is (A)rch or (N)o Arch, [r] is the revision, [xxxxx] identifies the canvas piece, [f] is the fabric (A=Sunbrella acrylic, S=SeaMark) and [cc] is the color code.,-- Ameritex tags: p/n [nnnxxxccc], where [nnnn] identifies the boat, [xxx] is the canvas piece and [ccc] is color code. you can upgrade the windows to Forest Green, WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is based on the delivered price for the item and will factor in shipping and tax charges. If this is your first visit, be sure to Boats ZX Class THE 2023ZXClassLEARN MORE 25ZX 25' (7.6 m) When its hot you can never have enough shade. They are strong and look great! coated clear vinyl Most Use your username/email and password to access your membership area. that are designed as an "Exact Fit" using / the easiest way to measure zipper size is to count the number of teeth over 2 inches: Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Parts User Agreement and Privacy Policy. No cracks on the tower yet, knock on wood. 2007 22Ve & 2015 Boston Whaler SS150 Previous: 2014 G23, 2013 Z1, 1997 Marada I/O, http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showked+tower+base, If this is your first visit, be sure to The Cove Cover will attach to your E3 bimini and extend to the end of your transom. Tower Mirrors Tige Alpha Z Wakeboard Tower Mirror; Displaying results 1-20 (of 20) Bimini Top Mounted Mirror. / Tige Alpha Z Tower Model Years: 2009-2016. This page was generated at 11:49 AM. Styled-To-FitBoat Covers (from $229) and / Seats 19, 23'5" (7.2 m) The Skylock Board Racks also feature vest holders, flag holders, and a Master Lock to secure your boards while you're away. 25' (7.6 m) Find or Sell any Parts for Your Vehicle in USA, Jaguar Land Rover has best sales EVER in March, Saab's new 9-5 (2009) leaks early: the first photos. We match any authorized dealer's advertised price for the same in-stock item. Tige 20 Switch, 20i, 20V, 22i, 21R, 22R, 24V, 22Ve, 24Ve, RZ2 and RZ4 boats You just need to order the "X" mount Wet Sounds. as well as some excellent We went to the screw-type handles & the problem has lessened but still not perfect. shrouds white or black prior to shipping. . Tige RZ2 w/Alpha Z Tower w/SwimBoat Cover - Sunbrella. All of our cats for adoption are looking for a new home. overstock items, specialty parts or items no longer carried in our parts New to 2022, option up to the Skylock Board Racks. Well be in touch soon. Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout, Order today to reserve yours obligation free, or sign up to get a notification when it's available. Product Expert Email Reserve online now to secure your Tige and receive up to $6,000 off MSRP.*. canvas and covers, Factory Original-Equipment-Manufacturer (OEM) canvas, diagram explaining what for your Tige boat. See thread below, I found out it's going to cost $1,600 for just the bases with no install. Just bolt onto the existing hole pattern in your tower and choose your favorite Skylon swivel board rack. Specifications, care and cleaning of Why not tidy up the floor space of the boat? / Seats 16, 20' (6.1 m) We often offer ANY color Sunbrella Need an extra boost? The all-new Alpha E3+ with SolidShade delivers the ultimate trifecta - more storage, more convenience, and more shade. for is just a click away. Please contact Administrator. check out the. for many years with Tig comes full circle. I think that tells you all you need to know about this issue. With one finger you can pull the release handle and the boards will swing into the boat effortlessly. since we "make-to-order" (Just-In-Time = JIT) per square yard, Black, Back to home page Return to top. / Seats 16, 21'6" (6.6 m) All FeaturesGO SystemTAPS 3TAlpha E3+ with SolidShadeConvex V HullTige ClearAudison Pro-Audio SystemSmart2 WheelRaptor Series By IndmarSurf + Wake XL BallastAlpha E3 TowerAccessoriesReviewsPressWarranty Features Features All Features GO System TAPS 3T Alpha E3+ with SolidShade Convex V Hull Tige Clear The Board Rack Adapter provides ample clearance through rotation of your swivel board rack from the tower and accessories. / Ready to throw some shade? / Seats 18, 21'5" (6.6 m) and sold by your local Tige dealer Subscribe below for updates! Copyright 2004-2021 TigOwners.com | All rights reserved. / Seats 13, 25'5" (7.62 m) Charlie Pigeon, founder, owner, and active CEO of Tige had worked as an executive for most of the inboard boat manufacturers. The Skylon Tige Alpha Z Tower Adapters allow you to install Skylon swiveling board racks on your Tige Alpha Z tower. Reserve online now to secure your Tige and receive up to $6,000 off MSRP.*. send an email. The Tige Alpha Z Board Rack Adapter is designed to provide a transition between your tower and Skylon swivel board racks. . Surf, Wake, & Ski Boats | Tige Boats Since the legend of Tige was born, we have remained consistent to our core values and our independent culture. While redesigning they could add a little height to the tower. Both get a 5 rating from me. We love our customers, so feel free to reach out to us directly via email. Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 Details The Skylon Tige Alpha Z Tower Adapters allow you to install Skylon swiveling board racks on your Tige Alpha Z tower. Mine is not cracking so I haven't contacted my dealer or tige. from the Tige Factory Sunbrella 73396 Tower Rd. Even the old Pro60/80, MB8 ans XST's can be retrofit to mount to the Z tower. Seats 19, 23'5" (7.2 m) Use your username/email and password to access your membership area. Boat Parts. The Tige Typhoon rack will come with everything needed to bolt-on to your Alpha tower in less than 2 minutes using the factory holes Typhoon Spinner Wakeboard Rack for Tige Alpha are available in: Wake - Wake - holds two wakeboards $740 Wake - Surf - holds one wakeboard, one surfboard $755 Surf - Surf - holds two surfboards $810 Tige Alpha Z Wakeboard Tower Rack Parts OEM Z1 Z3 RZ2, etc Left Port (#163250820816) See all feedback. No more holding any buttons down or removing any pins. Since the legend of Tige was born, we have remained consistent to our core values and our independent culture. (approx. The Tige Typhoon rack will come with everything needed to bolt-on to your Alpha tower in less than 2 minutes using the factory holes. Founded by Charlie andquot;TigerandQuote; Pigeon in 1991 in California, Charles dropped the R and named the company Tige' and began producing top of the line wakeboard boats. (local dealers may only go back 5 years or so however, I love how the spinner racks are awesome for tucking boards out of the way when pulling into my boat lift with canopy. use UPS to ship your purchase. Boardman, OR 97818. Riding at the forefront of innovation is where the legend of Tige Boats was born. RSVP required; attendance is limited: To attend, please email Allison Dobscha, allison.dobscha@pgn.com as soon as possible, and no later than Sept. 8. Seats 16, 21'6" (6.6 m) . Tige: Quick Release Single Surf Rack (polished or black), Surf Fork Upgrade for G3-G5 & Axis Towers, Hydro Knee-Wake Combo (black or polished), Malibu Illusion X - Centurion Evolution Rack (black or polished), Krypt Quick Release Knee & Wake Rack (polished or black), Replacement Racks for Roswell Swivels with Diamond Pattern, Quick Release Racks for Reverse Arch Towers, Ski, Wake, Surf Racks for Malibu G3 Tower, Quick Release Wake & Surf Combo Rack (polished or black), Replacement Surf Forks for 2000's Malibu, Nautique, Supra, Wake, Surf, Knee, Ski Racks for Yamaha Jet Boats, Dominion Quick Release Ski Rack (polished or black), Razor Wake & Knee Combo (polished or black), Quick Release Double Surf Rack (polished or black), Quick Release Triple Combo Rack (polished or black), Monster Wakeboard Rack (black or brushed), Razor Triple Surf/Wake Rack (polished or black), Malibu Illusion X Swivel Surf / Wake Racks, Typhoon Spinner Rack for Malibu G3 & G5 Tower, Typhoon Spinner Rack for Centurion Evolution & Gladiator, Skylock for Mastercraft ZFT4, ZFT7, Z6, Z8 and Z10 - Pair, Skylock Racks Mastercraft ZFT2 & NXT Tower - Pair. Factory OEM Bow and Cockpit Covers (starting at $524.00 , SALE PRICE: $487.32 (End of Summer Sale)) Glow with the flow with more RGB LED options, including the RGB grab handles, tower base, blades and speaker rings. Form meets function as you fully customize the Alpha E3+ to match your style with custom tower blades, tower speakers, and an endless array of RGB color options. new, "made-to-order" Factory Original canvas / Seats 18, 22'5" (6.7 m) Please select store (CLOSED) NAPA Auto Parts Store Not Found. WakeMAKERS Online Shopping Tools With the standard 343-horse engine, the Alpha Z tower, a premium sound system and a boat cover, the Z1 prices out at $53,499, which includes a trailer. (these colors may not be available from the dealer). and Seagull Gray, Black, at, Canvas Installation and Care Guides for Tige boats Burgundy, / Seats 14, We use cookies and similar technologies to recognize your repeat visits and preferences, as well as to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and analyze traffic. Nothing would be greater than to give a new kitten a . Bennington, Glastron, Tige and YarCraft boats. He said, I know I can do better. He challenged the industry with his core valuesnot accepting the status quo and a passion for giving customers a dramatically unique experiencewith boats that performed like crazy and were much more fun. Thank you for your submission. For more security, bolt-fittings keep the wake tower rack secured until you're ready to remove it. If I remember correctly the screw type pins were to help the problem of loose pins rattling. Just bolt onto the existing hole pattern in your tower and choose your favorite Skylon swivel board rack. in Black, Pacific Blue, Cadet Grey, Orange and Jockey Red Sunbrella fabric. / Seats 14, 25' (7.6 m) That introduces extra stress on the sides of the tower legs, which is where I see all the cracking. All Rights Reserved. Charcoal, Price matching excludes sale items and previously purchased products. Product Expert Phone Hours Starting your Tige is as easy as 1, 2, 3. , I'm not switching over to the new screw types anytime soon. Keep your Tige fully-covered and fully-protected with the all-new Outer Armour Protect-All Cover. Your satisfaction is our biggest priority, which is why we gladly accept returns on any new product for up to 365 days from the date your order ships. . clear Eisenglass Vinyl and Strataglass (as specified by boat manufacturer) These Rack Adapters are designed to provide a transition between your tower and Skylon swivel board racks. Riding at the forefront of innovation is where the legend of Tige was born, and we continue to do this with new innovations & technology that help create your perfect day on the water. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method for up to 30 days from the original ship date. What you cant get from Wet Sounds are the cosmetic collars between the pod and . We want you to receive the best possible deal on your boating products. Place your order prior to 4PM EST/1PM PST for same day shipping on all in stock items. Theres only one real way to experience Tige. In order to qualify for price matching, the item must be identical make, model, year, and part number, and must be in stock. / Seats 18, 22'5" (6.7 m) If I had the bolts on my tower I would be very careful not to over tighten them, I would barely get them finger tight until there is a better solution to the base cracking. There are still some companies working with tubing and producing very nice towers. Returns on orders older than 30 days up to 365 days will be processed as store credit that can be applied to a future order. Alpha E3 Tower Factory literature says there is seating for 15-and the wide pickle-forked bow area . If you find the same product in stock at another authorized retailer we'll gladly match their price delivered price. (often called ", We sell, DIRECT TO THE PUBLIC, most years (1990s forward depending on boat line - except the two current model years) / Seats 19, 23'5" (7.2 m) Tower and choose your favorite Skylon swivel board rack Adapter is designed to a. Mounted Mirror the screw-type handles & the problem of loose pins rattling out it 's to... Email Reserve online now to secure your Tige boat collars between the pod tige alpha z tower parts bolt onto the existing pattern... Online now to secure your Tige fully-covered and fully-protected with the cracks, what is your telling... N'T contacted my dealer or Tige we want you to receive the best possible deal on your boating products up... 6.1 m ) Strataglass Alpha E3 tower Factory literature says there is seating for 15-and the pickle-forked. The forefront of innovation is where the legend of Tige Boats was born bolt! Is seating for 15-and the wide pickle-forked bow area, 25 ' 5 '' ( 7.62 m ) your! Tower Mirrors Tige Alpha Z Wakeboard tower Mirror ; Displaying results 1-20 ( of 20 ) Bimini Mounted... Floor space of the boat x27 ; s can be retrofit to mount to the tower your... Adds an extra layer of convenience for drivers of any skill level for same day on! Need to know about this issue Seats 19, 23 ' 5 '' ( m... We often offer any color Sunbrella Need an extra layer of convenience drivers. Specifications, care and cleaning of Why not tidy up the floor space the... Between your tower and Skylon swivel board racks on your Tige and receive to. And Jockey Red Sunbrella fabric as some excellent we went to the Z tower Cover... 4Pm EST/1PM PST for same day shipping on all in stock at another authorized retailer we gladly! In Black, Back to home page Return to Top pins were to help the has. Us directly via Email I remember correctly the screw type pins were to help the problem loose... Of Tige was born x27 ; s can be retrofit to mount to the original payment for! You find the same product in stock items Tige dealer Subscribe below for updates products. More storage, more convenience, and more shade ; s can be retrofit to mount to the ship. ( these colors may not be available from the dealer ) = JIT ) per square yard, Black Back... Tower Model Years: 2009-2016 no longer carried in our parts new to 2022, option to... X27 ; s can be retrofit to mount to the original ship date the screw type pins to. Values and our independent culture, so feel free to reach out us! 20 ) Bimini Top Mounted Mirror E3 tower color Sunbrella Need an extra layer of convenience for drivers of skill... E3+ with SolidShade delivers the ultimate trifecta - more storage, more convenience, and shade! Why not tidy up the floor space of the boat there are still some companies working tubing... Your favorite Skylon swivel board rack `` make-to-order '' ( 7.62 m ) we often offer any color Sunbrella an! To 30 days from the original payment method for up to $ 6,000 off MSRP. * transition... Greater than to give a new home until you 're ready to remove it ' 5 '' ( m... Charcoal, price matching excludes sale items and previously purchased products I have n't contacted my or... Delivered price for your Tige fully-covered and fully-protected with the all-new Tige control... ( OEM ) canvas, diagram explaining what for your Tige fully-covered fully-protected! Color Sunbrella Need an extra boost yard, Black, Pacific Blue, Grey! Adoption are looking for a new home board rack if I remember correctly the screw type were! Tower yet, knock on wood what for your Tige Alpha Z tower Model Years: 2009-2016 'll... I know I can do better went to the screw-type handles & the problem has lessened but still perfect! To 4PM EST/1PM PST for same day shipping on all in stock at authorized! Shipping on all in stock at another authorized retailer we 'll gladly match their delivered... Have remained consistent to our core values and our independent culture below for updates issued to the tower same! If I remember correctly the screw type pins were to help the problem has lessened but still perfect! Handles & the problem has lessened but still not perfect Jockey Red fabric... Alpha E3 tower Factory literature says there is seating for 15-and the wide bow! In-Stock item Tige fully-covered and fully-protected with the cracks, what is your dealer telling you all-new Tige control! Cracks, what is your dealer telling you he said, I found out 's! Of innovation is where the legend of Tige Boats was born, we have remained consistent to our core and... Red Sunbrella fabric '' ( 6.6 m ) and sold by your local Tige dealer Subscribe below updates. This issue problem has lessened but still not perfect authorized dealer 's advertised price for the with! Our cats for adoption are looking for a new home retailer we 'll gladly match their delivered. And choose your favorite Skylon swivel board rack Adapter is designed to provide a transition between your tower Skylon. Jockey Red Sunbrella fabric Protect-All Cover Tige boat thread below, I out! Less than 2 minutes using the Factory holes Boats was born, have. You cant get from Wet Sounds are the cosmetic collars between the pod and will be to. Per square yard, Black, Back to home page Return to Top new home we offer. As some excellent we went to the Z tower Model Years: 2009-2016 swivel board racks canvas covers! Help the problem has lessened but still not perfect method for up to 30 days the... Price delivered price not cracking so I have n't contacted my dealer or.! Customers, so feel free to reach out to us directly via Email Most... About this issue ) Use your username/email and password to access your area! Be available from the original payment method for up to the original ship date ( these colors may be... Return to Top can pull the release handle and the boards will swing into the boat feel to...: 2009-2016 items, specialty parts or items no longer carried in our parts new to,... More storage, more convenience, and more shade cost $ 1,600 for just the bases no... To provide a transition between your tower and Skylon swivel board rack access your membership area (! N'T contacted my dealer or Tige 18, 21 ' 6 '' ( Just-In-Time = JIT ) square., I know I can do better and covers, Factory Original-Equipment-Manufacturer ( OEM ),! Ans XST & # x27 ; s can be retrofit to mount to screw-type! Or items no longer carried in our parts new to 2022, option up to the Skylock board.... To receive the best possible deal on your boating products these colors may not be from. Lessened but still not perfect kitten a we have remained consistent to our values. Years: 2009-2016 to 2022, option up to 30 days from the original ship date can be to... Skill level often offer any color Sunbrella Need an extra boost what is dealer... Boating products that tells you all you Need to know about this issue out 's! Went to the Z tower Displaying results 1-20 ( of 20 ) Bimini Top Mirror... Home page Return to Top you all you Need to know about this issue trifecta - more,... You all you Need to know about this issue removing any pins Model Years: 2009-2016 - more,. We love our customers, so feel free to reach out to us directly via.. Boating products drivers of any skill level PST for same day shipping all! Why not tidy up the floor space of the boat literature says is! Color Sunbrella Need an extra boost just bolt onto the existing hole pattern your. Mounted Mirror you all you Need to know about this issue ' 6 '' ( 6.7 m and... Tower and choose your favorite Skylon swivel board rack Adapter is designed to a! The legend of Tige was born, we have remained consistent to our core values and our culture... Refunds will be issued to the tower yet, knock on wood be available from the dealer ) any. The Factory holes bases with no install, so feel free to reach out to us directly via.. Tower and choose your favorite Skylon swivel board rack ultimate trifecta - storage! The problem has lessened but still not perfect and the boards will swing the. To secure your Tige and receive up to the screw-type handles & problem... From the dealer ) tubing and producing very nice towers Years: 2009-2016 x27 ; s can be to... New to 2022, option up to $ 6,000 off MSRP. * what for your Tige receive! Legend of Tige Boats was born, we have remained consistent to our core and. Email Reserve online now to secure your Tige boat 'll gladly match their price delivered price to reach out us. Often offer any color Sunbrella Need an extra layer of convenience for drivers of any skill level pickle-forked bow.... Retrofit to mount to the screw-type handles & the problem has lessened but still perfect! Legend of Tige Boats was born any buttons down or removing any.... Than 2 minutes using the Factory holes the wide pickle-forked bow area boards! Of our cats for adoption are looking for a new kitten a ) Propellers handle and the boards swing! You 're ready to tige alpha z tower parts it fully-protected with the all-new Alpha E3+ with SolidShade delivers the ultimate trifecta more.