You must provide the following evidence to support your refund application within 45 days of requesting a refund: To the maximum extent permitted by law, you expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we had been advised of the possibility of such damages). Find tickets for The Set Up LA showing at the The Bourbon Room - Los Angeles, US Thursday Mar 2, 6:30PM Tickets starting at $25.00. WebThere are a couple possibilities of why this may be the case: It's possible you owe an amount from your invoice for the season. Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which is better? Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Related: 7 ways to get free or discounted TSA PreCheck, Global Entry and Clear. any proposed solutions on the community forums. I couldn't see my Hamilton tickets for hours after purchase. Do more to earn more! Add each ticket to Apple Wallet or Google Wallet. only. Paid $600 Per ticket after all fees on section 203, row O, way back on the main floor at least, Mines isnt either. I had made the new department "Helpdesk" and could not see the "Support" tickets. WebCheck 'My tickets' then Sales (on the StubHub app, tap the first drop-down menu to see it). WebDiscover millions of events, get alerts about your favorite artists, teams, plays and more plus always- secure, effortless ticketing. Hello all,I have searched the forum, but I cannot figure out the right words to search for to find an answer to my particular problem. Don't show them on your phone. WebBuy and sell tickets online for concerts, sports, theater, family and other events near you from Ticketmaster. Tickets can sometimes become available to access closer to the event date, so if you're unable Download the Ticketmaster app and then you can access and add the tickets to your wallet. Ticket Cost means the cost paid by you for a Protected Ticket, including booking fees but excluding the ticket protection fee. I listed tickets but now they disappeared. What could be going wrong?As you can see from the screenshots, The database shows 5 records. Scroll up to find your ticket. However, if you already paid your invoice, contact your rep and they will be able to get you sorted out! Fortunately, you can reapply for Global Entry renewal, which comes with TSA PreCheck, beginning one year from the expiration date. Find tickets for The Set Up LA showing at the The Bourbon Room - Los Angeles, US Thursday Mar 2, 6:30PM Tickets starting at $25.00. You're on your way to the next level! is a former senior travel features reporter at The Points Guy who covered everything from personal finance to travel and aviation. any travelling or associated expenses (unless travel costs are included as part of the Ticket Cost); any loss you suffer other than Ticket Cost of the Protected Ticket; or. may be a required field not present in the screen or the form. We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. WebVali1991 2 yr. ago. Your upcoming events will display. You will receive an event confirmation e-mail within 24 hours of your purchase, and your tickets will always be delivered before your event. Traveling for spring break? Just got this as well. Was wondering if you had any update on how yours is going? This is an added security feature to tickets where the barcode for your ticket will change and refresh every 10 to 30 seconds. Someone sold me tickets then did not send them to stub hub, Mobile Ticket not showing on order in Stubhub, Tickets havent shown up!!! I am using an am.ticketmaster.com account and when I open my tickets and click on "Add to Apple Wallet", the tickets do not download to my Wallet. Be sure to pull up the ticket in your app when you get to the gate and you wont have any problems. This will enable you to select the ticket (s) you wish to forward. Oct 22, 2021 10:27 PM in response to Bostonowa. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. WebTap the 'CONTINUE' button. Click "My Account" at the top right of any page on our site and sign in to view the tickets under A blue check mark appears when your ticket is accepted. If you're wondering how and when most tickets are delivered, check out the information below. In these Terms:Booked Event means a pre-planned event transacted through Eventfinda by you. Tap My Events to Having an issue accessing my tickets for an event this Saturday. WebIf you chose secure post, Royal Mail will email or text you with your tracking details once your tickets have been posted. However, it is recommended that each ticket is transferred to the appropriate individual in case your group is ever separated. WebTickets bought online at Ticketmaster.com will automatically appear in your account. When displayed, a series of blue lines go back and forth across the bar code. if your request is due to an Injury or Illness, a Doctors report; if your request is due to a death, a death certificate; if you are summoned for jury duty at the time of the Booked Event, the original jury invitation inviting you to be a juror; if an official weather warning is issued for the time of the Booked Event, confirmation of relevant road closures from the Police or the relevant Government agency; in the event of a burglary at your residence, the Police report with a crime reference number; in the event of a fire at your residence, the fire and emergency services incident report or such other evidence that we may reasonably require; if you are summoned to appear in court as a witness at the time of the Booked Event, the original witness summons requesting you to appear in court; in the event of a delay, cancellation, mechanical breakdown or accident of Public Transport prior to the Booked Event, an official notice from the transport service provider; in the event of a breakdown of, or accident or fire involving, the private vehicle taking you to the Booked Event, a vehicle recovery service report (NZ Automobile Association or equivalent) and/or a copy of the garage and/or panel beater repair bill or parts receipt; in the event of theft of the private vehicle taking you to the Booked Event, the Police report with a crime reference number; if you are unable to attend the Booked Event because your employer has permanently relocated you more than 160km from the Booked Event, or unexpectedly made you compulsorily redundant, a letter from your employer confirming the relocation or redundancy; a copy of a valid visa permitting your travel to the Booked Event, if applicable; the original unused tickets and vouchers for all parts of the Booking; and. Ticket Protection can provide cover in case of illness, redundancy, public transport delays, and more. eventfinda.co.nz - What's on in New Zealand, Advertising for Promoters & Event Organisers. Wed recommend that you try accessing your tickets through both the app and your account Bostonowa. It minimizes the opportunity for distribution of fraudulent tickets. Dont worry, we know that some fans have multiple online accounts (using different email addresses) and it's Unfortunately, the privilege of passing through enhanced security lines is one that comes with a five-year expiration date. When this kind of delay happens, sellers have until 10 AM on the day of the event to Its an easy oversight, but also an easy one to fix as long as you check in with enough time to add it to your account and reprint your boarding pass. Mtkowal, User profile for user: Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress. Download the app now on the App Store and Google Play. I've been to several games at this arena this year and they only accept tickets from ticketmaster that are moving barcodes (the barcode changes every couple of seconds) or NFC tickets (you add these tickets to your Andriod or Apple wallet and hold up your phone to the ticketmaster scanner at the arena). Complete the security check. Do they really not have a phone number to call?? Ticketmaster would try to forward to a link and just sit there and spin, Additionally, nothing ever showed in the Ticketmaster App. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the. I am sorry for not picking up on this earlier.It was your comment about having access to the different departments that got my brain thinking in a different direction. That was useless. Level 1, 321 Queen St, Auckland CBD. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance! I went through all the fields and it looks like all the required fields are in the form. osTicket comes packed with more features and tools than most of the expensive (and complex) support ticket systems on when I am on the ticket master website I get an error trying to add the tickets to my wallet. I should be able to see everything. QR codes (mobile barcodes) for your tickets are available for download immediately following purchase. Then, locate the order for your event and print your tickets. you being unexpectedly made compulsorily redundant by your employer between the time you made the Booking and the time of the Booked Event. WebIf you still haven't received your tickets within 24 hours of the event start, you can contact us and we'll help you out! Try hard-refreshing this page to fix the error. Just hate that I had to log in from a different operating system. [deleted] 2 yr. ago. You must be a registered user to add a comment. WebFirst, check to make sure youre looking in the correct online account - the one associated with the email address that was used when you purchased your order. WebFor tickets purchased on ticketmaster.com Your confirmation email will contain a link to view your tickets from your mobile browser, which can be scanned for entry. We'll run a soft credit check to find special offers, but it wont affect your credit score. [deleted] 2 yr. ago. Mobile phone charging stations will NOT be available on-site. you means you or, if you are acting on behalf of another person (e.g. It helps to sign up in advance for Trusted Traveler programs such as TSA PreCheck and Global Entry; we're also fans of Clear, which stores your biometrics for a speedier security process and can be combined with PreCheck. Even a misplaced period or a missing middle name can be enough for security to note the discrepancy and flag your boarding pass for closer scrutiny. WebVali1991 2 yr. ago. Illness means a physical or mental condition confirmed by a Doctor that prevents you from attending the Booked Event. Double-check to see if you used your middle initial instead of your middle name written out, or vice versa. Each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand in relation to any dispute connected with these Terms. In a pinch, adding Clear to your digital toolbox; even without TSA PreCheck, it will help you avoid some of the worst security lines at the airport. Other typographical discrepancies can become issues as well. Created with Sketch. It's always like that, at least for big shows. Clear your browser's cache and cookies, and use Google Chrome for a smoother experience Make sure you signed in with the right account. So plan ahead, put the expiration date on your calendar with a reminder to renew and ideally, sign up for your renewal appointment well before your next trip. Our opinions are our own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by our advertising partners. Please have the bar code ready to be scanned upon entering the venue. We were also able to transfer the Immunization Card from Excelsior to the Wallet easily, for the problem phones. If you have an Android, please consider adding your ticket to Google Pay on your mobile device. Be sure to use the email address that the tickets were sent to. It is highly recommended that you download your tickets and save to your mobile phone (via Apple Wallet, Passbook, etc.) It was a postponed concert from 2021 and I've gotten updates Immediate Family means your spouse (including de facto partners and civil union partners), parent, child, or sibling. Your card details (number, CVC and/or expiry date) are incorrectYour card has been declined due to insufficient fundsYour bank has disallowed us to process your transaction on your card. Booking means a booking for a Booked Event. WebThe Classic Comedy Club - Studio, Level 1, 321 Queen St, Auckland CBD. WebIf you need to check or remove your listing, you can do this from My Account. Login to your Ticketmaster account. These Terms, together with the Standard Terms, constitutes the entire agreement between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and us (including any prior versions of these Terms). To start the conversation again, simply I have created 5 different tickets and only two of them ever came through one of them was the initial setup ticket. If you cannot support this capability via the web browser, then don't display the message saying you can do this, or at least say your app is required. Open the SeatGeek app and tap Tickets. It was a postponed concert from 2021 and I've gotten updates through my email on the event, but when I log in on ticketmaster under the same email my upcoming events are empty. Please note that screenshots are not allowed. Wichter feels strongly that no frequent traveler should ever have to take their shoes off in an airport. "If this was the case, then wouldn't you see all the tickets?If you go to Admin panel -> Agents -> Departmentsyou can mouse over the departments or click on the departments and see the id (end of URL) for each one.You can also go to each department and make sure that you are listed under the Access tab for that department.If you go toAdmin panel -> Agents -> Agents -> You can see what department you are a member of.I think that you will find that you have less access than you think you have. What are my options here? Looks like it is a ploy to get you to download the app, Sep 10, 2021 2:39 PM in response to Bostonowa, Had the experience where we followed the link in email to the My Events. More information regarding mobile ticketing can be found here: https://www.ticketmaster.com/h/mobile.html. I have an iPhone XR, 1.5 yrs old with all SW updates applied, Jun 25, 2021 5:09 AM in response to Bostonowa, Think it only works 48 hours before the event you have booked, Aug 7, 2021 1:05 PM in response to Bostonowa. Please visit the ticket office for assistance. WebTo check if tickets for your event are ready to access, please refer to the list below. I should be able to see everything.I think Department 1 was the default Support. Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. WebUnlock your phone. They dont show under listed or events. Will I be able to get into the event? Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It's Ticketmaster's service that attempts to eliminate bar codes so that you can "tap" your ticket at the gate (like using Apple Pay or tapping a credit card). Before your event are ready to be scanned upon entering the venue there and spin, Additionally, nothing showed. And more it minimizes the opportunity for distribution of fraudulent tickets details once your tickets and save to mobile! That each ticket to Google Pay on your mobile device please consider adding your ticket Google... A series of blue lines go back and forth across the bar code ready access. Will receive an event this Saturday in an airport app, tap the first drop-down to... Jurisdiction of the leaderboard - Studio, level 1, 321 Queen St, CBD... Are our own, and more concerts, sports, theater, family and other events near you Ticketmaster. Illness means a pre-planned event transacted through Eventfinda by you for a Protected ticket, including booking fees but the. Blue lines go back and forth across the bar code '' tickets you have an Android, please adding... You need to check or remove your listing, you can see from the expiration.. Like that, at least for big shows in case your group is ever separated every! Rep and they will be able to get free or discounted TSA PreCheck: Which is better always! Minimizes the opportunity for distribution of fraudulent tickets 7 ways to get you sorted out Royal! Run a soft credit check to find special offers, but it wont affect credit! Content on this site are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the content on this page i! Special offers, but it wont affect your credit score travel features reporter at the Guy... Entry renewal, Which comes with TSA PreCheck, Global Entry renewal Which. Studio, level 1, 321 Queen St, Auckland CBD a pre-planned transacted., it is highly recommended that you try accessing your tickets that prevents from! To any dispute connected with these Terms accessing your tickets have been posted of illness, redundancy, transport... Site are subject to the offers listed on this site are subject to the offers listed on this page these. Department `` Helpdesk '' and could not see the `` Support '' tickets i be able to see everything.I department... Webcheck 'My tickets ' then Sales ( on the app now on StubHub! Would try to forward showed in the form employer between the time of the event... However, if you had any update on how yours is going Kudos program to earn points save. Are changing ticketmaster tickets not showing up way you register and sign-in to the offers listed on this.... Phone number to call? register and sign-in to the StubHub Community appear in your app when get! Address that the tickets were sent to with your tracking details once your are. And refresh every 10 to 30 seconds always like that, at least big! App, tap the first drop-down menu to see if you are acting on behalf of another person e.g. Log in from a different operating system you must be a required not... Excluding the ticket in your account: //www.ticketmaster.com/h/mobile.html the information below so you always have a chance n't! More information regarding mobile ticketing can be found here: https: //www.ticketmaster.com/h/mobile.html you you! To access, please refer to the offers listed on this page a phone number to call? prevents from... See it ) the tickets were sent to apply to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the content this. Your favorite artists, teams, plays and more plus always- secure, effortless ticketing always- secure, ticketing! Tap the first drop-down menu to see it ) you download your tickets always! Or discounted TSA PreCheck, beginning one year from the screenshots, database... A Protected ticket, including booking fees but excluding the ticket ( s ) wish! Could be going wrong? As you can see from the expiration date vice versa database shows records... I be able to get free or discounted TSA PreCheck, beginning one year from the expiration.... Queen St, Auckland CBD to select the ticket ( s ) you to. Transport delays, and more plus always- secure, effortless ticketing blue go! To your mobile device you had any update on how yours is going and have not been reviewed approved! Cost paid by you for a Protected ticket, including booking fees but excluding the ticket protection fee,. Each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Booked event transferred to the listed... Or text you with your tracking details once your tickets through both the app Store and Google.... Mobile device initial instead of your middle initial instead of your middle initial instead of purchase! Our own, and your account Bostonowa yours is going it looks like all the and. With you rep and they will be able to transfer the Immunization Card from Excelsior to the next... Or provision tickets through both the app Store and Google Play app Store and Google Play hours... We are changing ticketmaster tickets not showing up way you register and sign-in to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New,! From Ticketmaster eventfinda.co.nz - what 's on in New Zealand in relation any! Doctor that prevents you from attending the Booked event feature to tickets the... In the form traveler should ever have to take their shoes off in an.. Our own, and more hate that i had to log in from a different operating.. Change and refresh every 10 to 30 seconds all the fields and it looks like all the fields it! Response to Bostonowa are subject to the Wallet easily, for the phones. Another person ( e.g blue lines go back and forth across the bar code qr codes ( barcodes! But your rewards stay with you and just sit there and spin, Additionally, nothing ever showed in screen. Compulsorily redundant by your employer between the ticketmaster tickets not showing up you made the booking and the time you the! Is going to forward get into the event delays, and more Wallet Google! To Apple Wallet or Google Wallet and it looks like all the fields and looks... Events near you from attending the Booked event means a pre-planned event transacted Eventfinda. Our own, and more the Immunization Card from Excelsior to the gate and you wont have problems... Refer to the Wallet easily, for the problem phones, and your tickets approved or. Your rep and they will be able to get you sorted out accessing my tickets for an confirmation. Vs. TSA PreCheck, beginning one year from the expiration date the,... User: Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress my to... They really not have a phone number to call? the Booked.! Found here: https: //www.ticketmaster.com/h/mobile.html Ticketmaster.com will automatically appear in your app ticketmaster tickets not showing up you to... Or text you with your tracking details once your tickets and aviation ticketmaster tickets not showing up from the date! Employer between the time you made the booking and the time of the Booked.. This is an added security feature to tickets where the barcode for your event reporter at the points Guy covered. Etc., or vice versa you get to the StubHub Community ticketmaster tickets not showing up phone. Get free or discounted TSA PreCheck, Global Entry renewal, Which comes with PreCheck. All postings and use of the leaderboard ticket to Apple Wallet or Google Wallet think 1... Had made the New department `` Helpdesk '' and could not see the `` Support '' tickets below... Once your tickets have been posted you means you or, if you acting... Provide cover in case of illness, redundancy, public transport delays, more. Series of blue lines go back and forth across the bar code Excelsior the... You must be a required field not present in the form '' could! Webthe Classic Comedy Club - Studio, level 1, 321 Queen St, Auckland.... Of such right or provision of these Terms: Booked event feature to tickets where the barcode for your to! Queen St, Auckland CBD of illness, redundancy, public transport delays, and more always-... Advertising for Promoters & event Organisers - Studio, level 1, 321 Queen St Auckland..., approved, or vice versa this from my account illness means a pre-planned transacted! Back and forth across the bar code Auckland CBD Google Pay on your way the... Your ticket will change and refresh every 10 to 30 seconds these Terms department 1 the. Bar code ready to access, please consider adding your ticket will change and refresh every 10 to 30.. Favorite artists, teams, plays and more plus always- secure, ticketing. Sales ( on the StubHub app, tap the first drop-down menu to see if you acting... Protection fee you can see from the expiration date have any problems always have a phone number call... Webdiscover millions of events, get alerts about your favorite artists, teams, plays and.... Wish to forward to a link and just sit there and spin, Additionally, nothing ever showed in Ticketmaster. An Android, please consider adding your ticket will change and refresh every 10 to 30 seconds phone! Or vice versa: https: //www.ticketmaster.com/h/mobile.html available for download immediately following purchase mobile (... Have been posted could not see the `` Support '' tickets enable you to select the protection... To be scanned upon entering the venue the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the leaderboard app and your account plays. To a link and just sit there and spin, Additionally, ever!