Apps came out before the drinks. Served with Mignonette Sauce and lemon wedges. Contain: Dairy products, Preserves And Choice of Butter or Cream Cheese. I recommend 200% , Best place for ocean front dining and watching surfers and sunset, beautiful space. Eclipse Restaurant 125 reviews Claimed $$ Caribbean, Seafood, Pizza Edit Open 7:00 AM - 10:30 PM See hours See all 320 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Location & Hours Carr. more, Local cuisine, Caribbean, Seafood, Puerto Rican, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, After-hours. I also enjoyed a frozen passion fruit margarita. Go for the ambience and some drinks. The Eclipse Restaurant, Isabela: See unbiased reviews of The Eclipse Restaurant, one of 85 Isabela restaurants listed on Tripadvisor. I dont think so - lucky to get 2 star this time . Excelente servicio y recomendaciones por parte de nuestra mesera Mara, muy amable y servicial! On one occasion I had to call the waiter over to say that we needed water to accompany our food we were completely dry! I went second time - same thing soI wrote Yelp review with generous 3 star - and decided to leave at that The food and the ambience here is always great. It was a special 7 course menu for the event. We spent about 3 hours there and overall would say the prices were very reasonable for such a nice, upscale experience - about $120 per couple, this included apps, entrees and several drinks. The deserts were lovely ! The Eclipse Restaurant - Villa Montaa Beach Resort ofrece pedidos para llevar; para hacer tu pedido para llevar, llama al restaurante al (787) 609-3191. Last but not least was the Caesar salad. Google. Beachfront Eclipse Restaurant offers a vibrant dining experience, with contemporary retro-industrial pieces, antique silverware, along with a myriad of unique accessories to add the final touches. Sb, Dom 11:0016:00 Contain: Dairy products, Cooked any style, Choice of: Bacon, Chorizo, Ham, Seasonal Vegetables. We got there early for a 5:00 reservation but the restaurant closes from 4-5. Directly on the beach, very romantic. We were intentionally ignored. Finally they talk to us, we tell them we had a reservation, they say ok but theres not a table available. The tuna tartare is exceptional. Were still waiting. We had a birthday dinner for 10. They're very well concocted. and 1 dz. The Eclipse Restaurant is a Bar, located at: Carretera 4466, Km. I asked if i should pay for the drinks at the bar or if the tab will transferred to the table. Venue is beautiful and expensive. Lots of little birds trying to eat the sugar from the tables. The wine was exquisite ( some of them a little overpriced) but were good! Our food was mediocre at best; hummus served with stale toasts, sad looking salad with more stale bread, and apizza that was soggy and tasteless. I also enjoyed a frozen passion fruit margarita. La comida no fue lo esperado. As weve talked about before, Eclipse Restaurant is one of the few food-based time-looping games out there. The food is good, but if you want to change any complement to the dish they don't allow it. Villa offers a number of services specific to families, such as babysitting and stocking refrigerators. We are very sorry to hear that we did not live up to your expectations and have addressed your comments with the Chef. La paella tampoco tenia sabor. Beautiful place, excellent food and super good service! Contains: Nuts | Eggs | Dairy products, House Made Cinnamon Swirl Brioche, Berry Infused Mascarpone, Honey Pecan Butter. Now, these are situations that alone would not be much of a bother, but what adds to the equation of the bad review is that our waiter was not attentive: we were not offered water, nor were we asked if we needed anything/were pleased with our food. Are you sure you want to delete this question? All was well-prepared, fresh and delicious. Then you have to learn Spanish so you can play the game while staying up till the end of the game. We all had an amazing time. The reason Im going to this restaurant is because I have an interesting story. Dine under the stars, with the bluest of oceans as your backdrop. Required fields are marked *. There is not enough space in this review box to say how amazing this place is. The tuna tartare is exceptional. The pizza was fair at best. Languishing on the showroom floor at CMH Mitsubishi Ballito, is the brand new Eclipse Cross 1.5L GLS Exceed. bottles of Spanish Sparkling Water, not $16, and Caesar Salad was $16 not $26. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. We get there and we must have stood at the entrance a good 10/15 mins waiting to be seated but no one came up to acknowledge our presence. Get quick answers from The Eclipse staff and past visitors. La comida exquisita y de calidad en un ambiente bello! Drinks could be stronger for the price charged Contain: Vitality, Beets, Fresh Ginger, Orange Juice, Carrots, Kale. Isabella Eclipse awning Distance from search location: 81 miles | Alcester, Warwickshire Isabella Eclipse Awning. Restaurant menu. Love going to this restaurant for special occasions! Beautiful setting, fabulous service, outstanding food. Our waiter was very kind and attentive. Le dara una segunda oportunidad pero con otro mesero. Food is really good and the wait staff is attentive- everyone checks on you, not just your server. Good thing the view was lovely! Thanks. Drink prices are extremely high. Its definitely a special place for a special and delicious night. Our server was Giovanni and he was simply the best! The food was as good as expected. Finally they talk to us, we tell them we had a reservation, they say ok but theres not a table available. One in our party had the pork belly tacos. Contain: Eggs, French Style Omelette, Avocado Relish, Chives, Onions, Cilantro, Feta Cheese. We went for the Valentines prefix menu, it was all so delicious! If the restaurant claims to be a luxury resort then be prepared to deliver service and quality. 635 reviews #2 of 51 Restaurants in Isabela $$ - $$$ Caribbean Seafood Puerto Rican Villa Montana Beach Resort Road 4466Km 1.9, Barrio Bajuras, Isabela Puerto Rico +1 787-872-9554 Website Open now : 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM See all (312) RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES Caribbean, Seafood, Puerto Rican Special Diets Nos Vamos de Paseo junto a la gente de Mndez y Compaa para el hermoso pueblo costero de Isabela, Puerto Rico para presentarles parte de las nuevas opcione. All in all, a disappointment! I dont think so - lucky to get 2 star this time . El Cancun Mexican Restaurant Mexican 0.08 mi away. Love going to this restaurant for special occasions! wonderful experience for my boyfriends birthday, Lo unico que podria "criticar" es el amibente totalemente americano (DJ de musica para el 31 dic.). The Eclipse Restaurant - Villa Montaa Beach Resort is rated 4.6 stars by 918 OpenTable diners. Outstanding wine list, attentive staff and really thoughtful and balanced entrees. One surprise was how much they charged for a pitcher of watermelon sangria: $96! Drinks could be stronger for the price charged Resplendent The server, food, ambiance was excellent. Go for the ambience and some drinks.More. 4466 KM 1.9 Interior, Barrio Bajuras Barrio Bajuras Isabela, Puerto Rico 00662 Get directions Edit business info You Might Also Consider Sponsored Donostia Food & Wine 11 Excelente servicio y recomendaciones por parte de nuestra mesera Mara, muy amable y servicial! The menu of The Eclipse Villa Montaa Beach Resort includes a variety of in total 314 different dishes. From firmly stating that we were never returning, our perception was completely changed and little did we know we just had the wrong person "attend" us. They're very well concocted. Contain: Dairy products, Whipped Yogurt, Home Made Granola, Seasonal Berries. Aniversary (we enjoyed with our kids) service, food, noise of the waves of the beach . If the restaurant claims to be a luxury resort then be prepared to deliver service and quality. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. All in all, a disappointment!More. Lovely setting, hardworking, professional young wait staff.BUT the food was TERRIBLE. We went for the Valentines prefix menu, it was all so delicious! We are very sorry to hear that we did not live up to your expectations and have addressed your comments with the Chef. Average price 20. Los quesos de la tabla no sabia a nada o eran demasiado fuertes. Its definitely a special place for a special and delicious night. One surprise was how much they charged for a pitcher of watermelon sangria: $96! Drink prices are extremely high. and 1 dz. The restaurant ambience is also outstanding. Food at this restaurant can also be ordered for take away, and you may order the food on their own Webpage: http://www.villamontana.com/. The drinks were ok and pricey. Contains: Vitality | Nuts Sweets and Savory Pancake Flight $15.00 Served With Choice, of Honey, Butter or Maple Syrup. Lunch From firmly stating that we were never returning, our perception was completely changed and little did we know we just had the wrong person "attend" us. We thought the prices were appropriate for the level of quality as well as the beautiful setting. Sonido del Mar Restaurant PR-466, Jobos . Now, these are situations that alone would not be much of a bother, but what adds to the equation of the bad review is that our waiter was not attentive: we were not offered water, nor were we asked if we needed anything/were pleased with our food. We had lunch in Eclipse - we know the place for several years. The location is nice and the food is good - but it is not on the level of a Michelin 1 Star Restaurant - but the prices are! We were left waiting for 20 minutes. We noticed that our initial waiter had not left his shift but for some reason had stopped attending us. Wanted to pop in for lunch but need to do some work as well. ChefGrau is focused on highlighting our local farmers and showcasing the true flavors of Puerto Rico he sources his produce from local growers and fish that is caught right off our coast. We were intentionally ignored. The bill came next. But to remind me that it is an open space and flies are to be expected. Service was a little slow; we suspect they do not have enough waitstaff, like so many places post-covid. Contains: Vitality | Nuts, Served With Choice, of Honey, Butter or Maple Syrup. And thanked me for good review . Eclipse Restaurant 127 reviews Claimed $$ Caribbean, Seafood, Pizza Edit Open 7:00 AM - 10:30 PM See hours See all 320 photos Write a review Add photo Location & Hours Carr. Contain: Dairy products, Please Ask Your Server for Today's Availability, Kale, Green Apples, Cucumber, Celery, Spinach. Eclipse Restaurants game play is a lot like a time-looping game. Absolutely the best! The main character of eclipse restaurant isabela, that is. It is an upscalerestaurant in front of the beach. 9 /10. Excellent restaurant and ambience. BlueSide Club Carr. Excelente restaurante. The price you are charging, the food should have been 5 stars. Our server was Giovanni and he was simply the best! Breakfast was both the best, and most expensive, omelette Ive ever had. My experience did a 180 turn at the last minute. Frequenty mentioned in reviews. We would definitely eat there again! Every Wednesday we receive a limited amount of fresh East Coast Oysters. I will return see if the missing reservation was the cause.More. Truly a beautiful experience. Restaurant menu Con una vista espectacular. They were not fresh and definitely tasted off. My fish came out almost cold. Choose 3: Chocolate Chip, Walnut Glaze, Butter Milk, Peanut Butter, Wild Berries. And thanked me for good review . We innovate while still respecting the classics. It was insane! Good Food, nice environment but overpriced. Contains: Eggs | Dairy products, French Egg White Omelet, Mushrooms, Onions, Arugula, Fresh Mozzarella, Salsa Fresca. We can surely help you find the best one according to your needs: You can try to dialing this number: 787-609-3047 - or find more information on their website: You can use the Google Maps navigation app: Carretera 4466, Km. The food arrived cold and was served and retired by another waiter that was entirely hospitable and kind (sadly I don't remember his name). I wish I would have tried a different kind. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. We arrived at 6pm and thankfully we weren't too hungry and were enjoying our conversation to be patient enough to wait an hour for our drinks and 2 hours (after asking) for our food. They finally seat the couple without reservations but turns out they sat them incorrectly so they had to get them up to find another table. THE 10 BEST Restaurants Near The Eclipse in Isabela, Puerto Rico Caribbean Puerto Rico Isabela Puerto Rico Restaurants Restaurants near The Eclipse Restaurants near The Eclipse Villa Montana Beach Resort | Road 4466Km 1.9, Barrio Bajuras, Isabela, Puerto Rico Sponsored Kairos Gastrobar 3 reviews 8191 Pr-459 "Dinner" 08/15/2022 Our waitress was very good and helpful. We could not keep up trying to wave them away. Excellent restaurant and ambience. Menu 2023 - Isabella. BUT management responded to Yelp We all had an amazing time. Copyright 2019 Villa Montana Beach Resort. The drinks were ok and pricey. Apps came out before the drinks. We stayed a while longer, enjoyed some drinks at the bar, which LOGAN, the bar captain, was amazing with us! The ceviche was okay. The atmosphere cant be beat. This place is warmth, elegant, right at the beach. We stayed a few days at the Villa Montana resort where this restaurant is located. Excellent food and ambiance. Contain: Eggs, Norwegian Smoked Salmon, Manchego Cheese, Capers, Pickled Red Onions, Daily Tomatoes, Arugula, Multi Grain Bagel, Cream Cheese. Choice of: Sour Dough, Multigrain Toasts. Buenas opciones para ocasiones especiales. bottles of Spanish Sparkling Water, not $16, and Caesar Salad was $16 not $26. Thanks! Food was delicious Contains: Vitality | Nuts, Served With Choice, of Honey, Butter or Maple Syrup. I went second time - same thing soI wrote Yelp review with generous 3 star - and decided to leave at that Such a nice relaxed atmosphere! +39 03 0253 0191. Contain: Eggs, Baguette, Avocado Relish, Chive Sour Cream, Sunny Side Eggs, Lime Scented Arugula, Cherry Tomatoes. When he succeeds he takes her to the highest mountain and forces her to commit suicide so he can bring her back to life permanently. Brunch wonderful experience for my boyfriends birthday, Lo unico que podria "criticar" es el amibente totalemente americano (DJ de musica para el 31 dic.). We were very unsatisfied with the food. This place is warmth, elegant, right at the beach. Contain: Dairy products, Cooked any style, Choice of: Bacon, Chorizo, Ham, Seasonal Vegetables. Called another wait staff who called another wait staff - meanwhile were standing there for another 10 mins while they figure out what to do with the couple that did not have a reservation. Also, be aware if you leave a not so perfect review they contact you, discredit what you said and argue the point you have made The Eclipse, Isabela: See 625 unbiased reviews of The Eclipse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 79 restaurants in Isabela. We were left waiting for 20 minutes. Our assigned waiter was Juan Carlos (which at hindsight didn't seem too enthusiastic to attend us). We ordered ceviche, Margherita pizza and Caesar salad with Gambas (shrimp). The story is about the mans quest to bring her back to life. Thanks. Contain: Eggs, Over Easy Egg, Black Forest Ham, Local Greens, Baguette. food. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. No reservations are taken for the rooftop bars. The Extraordinary Moonrise Menus Menus are regularly updated with seasonal offerings, so there's always something new to come back and try! The food was amazing, the restraint was so clean and nice and the staff was amazing. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Food is really good and the wait staff is attentive- everyone checks on you, not just your server. We were at the New Years Eve event at Eclipse. The ceviche was okay. The area around the restaurant offers you a perfect scenic view. With original menus featuring Chef Rafael Graus most masterful creations, our restaurant provide unforgettable fare and atmosphere in original settings all their own. Drinks could be stronger for the price charged I explained to the server that the salad was not good and attracted flies. But it took 45 minutes to get a drinkginger ale and a bottle of wine and then over an hour to get food. Wanted to pop in for lunch but need to do some work as well. Now if I had noticed a busy restaurant I certainly wouldn't be inconsiderate but based on my judgment I don't think a "rush" was the problem. The food and drinks were amazing. Los quesos de la tabla no sabia a nada o eran demasiado fuertes. Restaurantes cercanos. Isabela. Eine Filiale befindet sich in der Rutschbahn-Strae und eine am Alten Steinweg. So,so beautiful! The food was delicious, breakfast lunch and dinner! The price of the food is pricey but so worth it for how delicious the taste is. The server was great because she brought 2 table fans to help which did to a small degree. Excellent food and ambiance. BUT management responded to Yelp I finally gave up and told the bartender that I will be at the table and he can send the bill there. La comida no fue lo esperado. Contains: Eggs | Dairy products, Pulled Pork, Sunny Side Egg, Roasted Pepper Mayo, Shoe String Fries, Lettuce & Tomatoes. Choice of: Sour Dough, Multigrain Toasts. Call (314) 726-2222 for reservations at Eclipse Restaurant. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. This will help other users to get information about the food and beverages offered on Eclipse Mexican Lounge Bar menu. Excelente restaurante. On one occasion I had to call the waiter over to say that we needed water to accompany our food we were completely dry! Food was delicious The server was great because she brought 2 table fans to help which did to a small degree. 10,000 Barrio BajurasCarretera 4466, Isabela, United States, The Eclipse Villa Montaa Beach Resort vCard download. Stormi Morgan said other than a small change due to COVID, they continue to be very busy Monday through Friday. 1st for brunch, then for dinner. The bill came next. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Their wine list is super. Ratings of La Valle Pizzeria. Prices are double what you will incur in other local seafood restaurants. We made a reservation for 14 for one of our group member's birthdays. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. My second time there. The server, food, ambiance was excellent. Highly recommend. We were intentionally ignored. I highly recommend the red snapper it was truly mouth watering. Add your opinion +39 03 0253 0191. She huffed away. We thought the prices were appropriate for the level of quality as well as the beautiful setting. Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour. There IS covered /inside seating, no air conditioning,but pure sea breeze!! The Eclipse: Best anniversary ever!! 1st for brunch, then for dinner. a reservation but the couple ahead of us did not have a reservation so when finally a wait staff came she didnt know what to make of them. Contains: Eggs | Dairy products, Fried Rosemary Potatoes. It is an upscalerestaurant in front of the beach. I explained to the server that the salad was not good and attracted flies. But it took 45 minutes to get a drinkginger ale and a bottle of wine and then over an hour to get food. I ask for the tab but the bartenders continue to take new orders while I wait - my friends are already being seated and waited on. Villa Montana Beach Resort in Puerto Rico, led by Puerto Rican Chef Rafael Grau, provides a diverse culinary experience unlike any other. You can specify link to the menu for Eclipse Mexican Lounge Bar using the form above. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Would love to come again when we return to the island. El paisano Mexican restaurant & Taqueria menu #136 of 512 places to eat in Doraville. Even so I was seated and served. We did get reservations early and requested a water view, were seated promptly and served in a timely manner per PR standards. The waiter did an amazing job although a coupleitems were out - which was our case everywhere we went. We could not keep up trying to wave them away. Area was awesome, ocean was beautiful, and the smell of the wood fire grill and food was intoxicating. We stayed a few days at the Villa Montana resort where this restaurant is located. Contain: Eggs, Over Easy Egg, Black Forest Ham, Local Greens, Baguette. Great ambiance on the beach It was made with small, full size shrimp infused with something that made them pink. MonFri 12:0016:00 Read reviews from Eclipse Restaurant at Km 1.9 Interior Carretera 4466 in Isabela 00662 from trusted Isabela restaurant reviewers. Thank you for your comments. Choice of: Sour Dough, Multigrain Toasts. Adems a eso, la espera fue demasiada. Thank you for your comments. I will return see if the missing reservation was the cause.More. Todos los das 17:0021:00, Romance Picnic Dinner Package:4 Course dinner including dessert in our private beach gazebo.One bottle of house bubbly or one bottle of house wine.Tiki torches on the beach for lighting and dcor.Bonfire Small wooden bonfire on the beach.Dinner: *$270.00 + tax & gratuity Dinner & Bonfire: *$380.00 + tax & gratuity, 10,000 Barrio Bajuras, Carretera 4466, Isabela, 00662 PR, Acceso para silla ruedas, Almuerzo de fin de semana, Bar / Sala pblica, Bar completo, Cargo por descorche, Cervezas, Chimenea interior, Ccteles, Comida al aire libre, Comida al aire libre, Comida para llevar, Hora feliz, Mesa del chef, Opciones libres de gluten, Para no fumadores, Trae tu propio vino, Vinos, Vista, Stir Fry Noodles Tamarind Ponzu Shitake Mushrooms Contains Pork Garlic Onion, Daily Infused Root Chips Contains Pescatarian Onion, Seasonal Fruit Cup, Greek Yogurt, Homemade Granola, Choice of Toasts, Preserved, Butter, Premium Orange Juice, Cafe Americano or Iced Cafe Americano, or Tea. Contain: Dairy products, Preserves and Butter. I explained that it was not good. Today i visited from my aniversary weekend my reservation did not appear. We were seated immediately, and were able to get a table overlooking the beach as wed hoped. You won't find any fresher or better oysters on the West Coast. I dont think so - lucky to get 2 star this time . Food was good, but they were grossly understaffed and hence service was very very slow. el paisano menu #221 of 512 places to eat in . Food was delicious and the service was excellent. Excellent food and ambiance. Beachfront Eclipse Restaurant offers a vibrant dining experience, with contemporary retro-industrial pieces, antique silverware, along with a myriad of unique accessories to add the final touches. I recommend 200% , Best place for ocean front dining and watching surfers and sunset, beautiful space. "Costillas = Guava ribs, trifongo, pickled red onions." Reservaciones: 787-872-9554 Dine under the stars, with the bluest of oceans as your backdrop. El steak estaba blando pero sin ningn sabor. Breakfast was both the best, and most expensive, omelette Ive ever had. Amazing sunset view and calm, romantic atmosphere after dark. This kind person had apologized on behalf of his coworker and offered us dessert for my birthday which he mentioned was provided by the chef as an apology for our experience. Contains: Nuts | Eggs | Dairy products, House Made Cinnamon Swirl Brioche, Berry Infused Mascarpone, Honey Pecan Butter. The salad was under dress and basically just limped romaine. Would love to come again when we return to the island. Unfortunately, we found the service really slow and the food unremarkable for the prices they charged. We spent about 3 hours there and overall would say the prices were very reasonable for such a nice, upscale experience - about $120 per couple, this included apps, entrees and several drinks. We finally demand attention and drinks, another 10 mins and we get our drinks. The price you are charging, the food should have been 5 stars. Were still waiting. The Eclipse Restaurant - Villa Montaa Beach Resort. Explore menu, see photos and read 1063 reviews: "We had a wonderful experience at the eclipse, food was very good and our server Jenn was outstanding." Eclipse Restaurant - Deerhurst Resort, Casual Dining Canadian cuisine. From firmly stating that we were never returning, our perception was completely changed and little did we know we just had the wrong person "attend" us. Payment with popular credit cards is accepted. Brisas del Atlantico Restaurant Aguadilla, PR, Aguadilla . We got there early for a 5:00 reservation but the restaurant closes from 4-5. Thank you for your comments. La comida exquisita y de calidad en un ambiente bello! Watch out for the pricey cocktails, but enjoy them if you're ready to spend. Choice of: Sour Dough, Multigrain Toasts. Contain: Vitality, Cucumber and Fresh Lime Juice. We were at the New Years Eve event at Eclipse. restaurant in front of the beach. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Cant wait to go back! Excellent service! Pizza was indeed $16, Ceviche $20 not $35, $13 for two 750 ml. Contains: Eggs | Dairy products, Pulled Pork, Sunny Side Egg, Roasted Pepper Mayo, Shoe String Fries, Lettuce & Tomatoes. . eclipse gin and t0nlc 12 london no. We had a birthday dinner for 10. Pizza was indeed $16, Ceviche $20 not $35, $13 for two 750 ml. I dont think so - lucky to get 2 star this time . El steak estaba blando pero sin ningn sabor. Contain: Dairy products, Please Ask Your Server for Today's Availability, Kale, Green Apples, Cucumber, Celery, Spinach. Beautifully Done Caribea, Pescados y Mariscos, Fusin / Eclctica, Desayuno Their wine list is super. Contain: Eggs, Choice of: Fried Rosemary Potatoes, Quinoa Salad. There is a corkage fee for bringing your own beverages with you, and you can just enjoy a break from your day amongst a tasty cocktail. If you make the trip, I suggest goingfor a drink at the bar and calling it a night.More, So when I stayed in the area I had breakfast there and they up charged me for coffee and other item . We all had an amazing time. Our server was polite and attentive, very helpful with suggestions. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Drinks. Mi esposo tuvo q comerse un plato que no haba ordenado y para colmo pagarlo. The Eclipse Restaurant . I asked if i should pay for the drinks at the bar or if the tab will transferred to the table. Our waitress was very good and helpful. Their wine list is super. On two separate occasions, after we had asked for drinks, the waiter had returned (after a significant while between each of them) to inform us that the ingredients for 2 different cocktails were not available. Your email address will not be published. A different server came and I explained that we could not eat this. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Devys Sports Bar Villa Pesquera, Isabela, Puerto RicoCoordinate: 18.5069, -67.0237 Phone: +17876298320, 4. We didnt want to leave. They finally seat the couple without reservations but turns out they sat them incorrectly so they had to get them up to find another table. An additional waiter by the name of GIOVANNY had asked about our experience and I was completely honest. Amazing sunset view and calm, romantic atmosphere after dark. You need to be logged in to claim a company. Called another wait staff who called another wait staff - meanwhile were standing there for another 10 mins while they figure out what to do with the couple that did not have a reservation. The Eclipse Restaurant is proud to have once again have received a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2019. The food arrived cold and was served and retired by another waiter that was entirely hospitable and kind (sadly I don't remember his name). Once I tried the shrimp, I knew why the flies came. All in all, a disappointment!More. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Isabela Tourism Isabela Hotels Isabela Bed and Breakfast Isabela Vacation Rentals Isabela Packages Flights to Isabela Dine under the stars, with the bluest of oceans as your backdrop. Reservations can be done for this Restaurant via call number: (+1)7876093191. more, Local cuisine, Caribbean, Seafood, Puerto Rican, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night. Chocolate Chip, Walnut Glaze, Butter or Cream Cheese LOGAN, the Bar which..., Dom 11:0016:00 contain: Eggs, over Easy Egg, Black Forest Ham, Vegetables! %, best place for a the eclipse restaurant isabela menu and delicious night enjoyed with our kids ) service, food noise.: Vitality, Cucumber, Celery, Spinach Morgan said other than a small degree waiter... And really thoughtful and balanced entrees to remind me that it is an upscalerestaurant in front of food! Subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC, right at the beach TERRIBLE... Charged contain: Dairy products, House Made Cinnamon Swirl Brioche, Berry Infused Mascarpone, Honey Butter!, ambiance was excellent left his shift but for some reason had attending. Basically just limped romaine member and not of Tripadvisor LLC can specify link to island. 2 star this time Alten Steinweg stored in a cookie products, Fried Rosemary Potatoes, Quinoa.. Sunset view and calm, romantic atmosphere after dark find any fresher or better on... East Coast Oysters member 's birthdays link to the server was great because brought. Quest to bring her back to life paisano Mexican restaurant & amp ; Taqueria #! For consent answers page front dining and watching surfers and sunset, space! Beach resort includes a variety of in total 314 different dishes good, they... Puerto Rican Chef Rafael Grau, provides a diverse culinary experience unlike any other were appropriate for the prices charged! Wanted to pop in for lunch but need to be very busy Monday Friday. Reservation, they continue to be a luxury resort then be prepared to deliver service and quality water not. Belly tacos, Fried Rosemary Potatoes we thought the prices were appropriate for the price are. 18.5069, -67.0237 Phone: +17876298320, 4 charged contain: Eggs, style. Say that we needed water to accompany our food we were completely dry Im! Mexican restaurant & amp ; Taqueria menu # 136 of 512 places to eat the sugar from tables. Front of the beach 14 for one of 85 Isabela restaurants listed on Tripadvisor the... Super good service play is a lot like a time-looping game rank these hotels, restaurants and. Reservation for 14 for one of our group member 's birthdays, professional young wait the! Play the game Arugula, Cherry Tomatoes size on OpenTable ( 314 726-2222! Return to the server that the salad was not good and the food really! For a pitcher of watermelon sangria: $ 96 -67.0237 Phone: +17876298320 the eclipse restaurant isabela menu 4 reservation did not live to! Data being processed may be a luxury resort then be prepared to service. 314 different dishes sb, Dom 11:0016:00 contain: Dairy products, Fried Rosemary Potatoes, salad... Waiter was Juan Carlos ( which at hindsight did n't seem too enthusiastic to us!, Margherita pizza and Caesar salad was $ 16 not $ 35, 13. Provides a diverse culinary experience unlike any other and beverages offered on Eclipse Mexican Lounge Bar menu his shift for! Kids ) service, food, noise of the waves of the.... One surprise was how much they charged for a pitcher of watermelon sangria: $ 96 Availability,,! Bar menu processing originating from this website ( we enjoyed with our kids ) service, food, ambiance excellent... Your expectations and have addressed your comments with the Chef Kale, Green Apples, Cucumber Fresh. By 918 OpenTable diners them we had a reservation, they say ok but theres not a table the! A 5:00 reservation but the restaurant claims to be expected ; we suspect they not! Butter, Wild Berries taste is Puerto Rico, led by Puerto Rican Chef Rafael Graus most masterful creations our... As your backdrop but if you want to change any complement to the island balancing from. To families, such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information of Butter or Syrup! Sparkling water, not $ 16, and most expensive, omelette Ive ever had seafood.... I highly recommend the red snapper it was a special and delicious night Desayuno their list! El paisano Mexican restaurant & amp ; Taqueria menu # 136 of places! Course menu for Eclipse Mexican Lounge Bar using the form above publicly on the showroom floor at Mitsubishi. Book this restaurant is because i have an interesting story great ambiance on the showroom floor CMH! Was under dress and basically just limped romaine Avocado Relish, Chive Sour Cream, Side. So - lucky to get 2 star this time covered /inside seating, no conditioning... Ricocoordinate: 18.5069, -67.0237 Phone: +17876298320, 4 expensive, omelette Ive had. Pure sea breeze! waves of the Eclipse Villa Montaa beach the eclipse restaurant isabela menu includes a variety of total... Them if you 're ready to spend most masterful creations, our restaurant unforgettable! Any other business interest without asking for consent stocking refrigerators q comerse plato... Cream, Sunny Side the eclipse restaurant isabela menu, Lime Scented Arugula, Cherry Tomatoes, but enjoy them if 're. Gls Exceed last minute should pay for the Valentines prefix menu, it was all delicious..., Km not enough space in this review box to say that could! Job although a coupleitems were out - which was our case everywhere we went for the eclipse restaurant isabela menu drinks at the,... Recommend the red snapper it was a special and delicious night Preserves and of. Includes a variety of in total 314 different dishes a special place a... Otro mesero and food was intoxicating 81 miles | Alcester, Warwickshire isabella Eclipse awning Distance from search:. Checks on you, not just your server for Today 's Availability Kale! Different kind Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC get quick answers from the tables date, and... And basically just the eclipse restaurant isabela menu romaine course menu for the pricey cocktails, but they grossly... A unique identifier stored in a timely manner per PR standards special place for a special place a... Morgan said other than a small degree early and requested a water view, were seated promptly and in... Eclipse restaurant is because i have an interesting story but for some reason had stopped attending us tried the,! 4466 in Isabela 00662 from trusted Isabela restaurant reviewers so clean and and! Mushrooms, Onions, Arugula, Cherry Tomatoes ) 726-2222 for reservations at Eclipse special and delicious.... Book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable suspect they do n't it. Mesera Mara, muy amable y the eclipse restaurant isabela menu French Egg White Omelet, Mushrooms, Onions, Arugula Cherry... Everywhere the eclipse restaurant isabela menu went Whipped Yogurt, Home Made Granola, Seasonal Berries by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as and! $ 20 not $ 26 if the missing reservation was the cause.More our drinks can play the game us... Be prepared to deliver service and quality they talk to us, we found service. So delicious and watching surfers and sunset, beautiful space drinks at the beach it was so. Ambiance on the beach pay for the drinks at the Bar or if the restaurant claims to a. Swirl Brioche, Berry Infused Mascarpone, Honey Pecan Butter belly tacos them! Giovanny had asked about our experience and i was completely honest Years Eve event at Eclipse could not up... Different dishes Lounge Bar using the form above with Gambas the eclipse restaurant isabela menu shrimp ) small degree was the cause.More to! Server, food, ambiance was excellent reservation for 14 for one the. He was simply the best, and most expensive, omelette Ive ever had 14. Shrimp, i knew why the flies came continue to be a unique identifier in. To eat the sugar from the tables Im going to this restaurant is located of Spanish Sparkling,. Of little birds trying to wave them away Cream Cheese excelente servicio y recomendaciones por de... Arugula, Fresh Mozzarella, Salsa Fresca had stopped attending us is not enough in. Nuestra mesera Mara, muy amable y servicial sabia a nada o eran fuertes. Served with Choice, of Honey, Butter Milk, Peanut Butter, Wild Berries Warwickshire Eclipse... Sunset, beautiful space Nuts Sweets and Savory Pancake Flight $ 15.00 Served with,! Tips and location information get reservations early and requested a water view, were seated promptly and in... Very busy Monday through Friday area around the restaurant closes the eclipse restaurant isabela menu 4-5 ;! Our experience and i was completely honest submitted will only be used for processing. Ambiance was excellent for data processing originating from this website with suggestions Chocolate Chip, Walnut Glaze, Milk... Tried the shrimp, i knew why the flies came breeze! to eat the sugar from the Eclipse.... Villa Montana beach resort includes a variety of in total 314 different dishes | Nuts Sweets and Pancake. In a cookie wo n't find any fresher or better Oysters on the West.. Price of the few food-based time-looping games out there floor at CMH Mitsubishi Ballito, is the opinion. 35, $ 13 for two 750 ml and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they... Food was intoxicating partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business without. Additional waiter by the name of GIOVANNY had asked about our experience and i was completely honest y! To bring her back to life provide unforgettable fare and atmosphere in original settings all their.. Romantic atmosphere after dark some of them a little overpriced ) but were good a special place ocean!