Another noted that "It's not a standard pimiento cheese, but very good.". It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that Southerners are crazy for pimiento cheese. The spread has a strong sweetness and is creamier than most of the versions we tried. Youll find it in most any good General Store here in the South. Whether you prefer it hot or cold, it's sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Our editors had a lot of varying (and a few conflicting) opinions on this one. Can a state take out a restraining order on someone? Create your own version of this spicy southern pimento cheese recipe. High-quality mayonnaise, such as Hellmann's or Duke's, is also a given. Hushpuppies. By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. 1/2 teaspoon Texas Pete Hot Sauce Palmetto Cheese, a regional pimento cheese brand based in South Carolina, is getting grilled by shoppers and social media alike after publicly comparing the Black Lives Matter movement to a "terrorist organization.". Sodium 0 g. Sugars Nutrition Facts . I like my pimento cheese simple!". Good stuff. This new line of dips and spreads bring the true taste of "Mee-maw's" kitchen into customer's homes. We put it in sandwiches, slather it on crackers, melt it in grilled cheeses, use it to embellish burgers, and find endless creative ways to reinvent this classic spread. "Costco has been carrying both the jalapeo and the plain in 24 oz. I learned about how good pimento cheese can be from my Alabama mother-in-law! This Texas-based brand was most consistently marked as an overall favorite, but it didn't quite take the top spot. On the Palmetto Cheese website, you'll find recipes for shrimp cakes, stuffed crepes, tomato pie, even Palmetto Cheese cookies. Tag me @intentionalhospitality. $10.00. 81 % 13g Fat. As the brightest orange of the bunch, the Publix Cheese Spread, with Pimentos has an intense cheese flavor to match its flaming color. In the Instacart app or website, you can report: The price for this product is set by the individual retailers and varies among them. Contains Milk And Egg. Id sliced hunks of that yummy stuff for folks wanting it mostly for baked macaroni and cheese dishes. Lowcountry blue crab rice, collard greens, red pepper jam . In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and pimientos; stir well. Store in refrigerator up to 1 week. Please tell me you didn't actually serve these? Add 1/4 teaspoon of Black Pepper. Get Taste of the South Low Country Pimento Cheese With Jalapeno delivered to you in as fast as 1 hour via Instacart or choose curbside or in-store pickup. Requested URL: giantfoodstores.com/groceries/snacks-candy/dips-hummus-spreads/cheese-dips-spreads/refrigerated-cheese-dips-spreads/taste-of-the-south-pimento-cheese-10-oz-tub.html, User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 15_5 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) GSA/218.0.456502374 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1. Spicy pimento cheese dip can be served with various dippers, depending on your preference. Red Beans and Rice. 10 oz tub . I get raves every time I serve it! Remove and discard the red rind from the Hoop Cheese. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for Taste of the South - Lowcountry Pimento Cheese and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal. Callie's recipe keeps it pretty traditional with a few twistsMonterey jack cheese, hot sauce, and of course, their signature spices for the perfect mixplus it has Worcestershire sauce, like our recipe. You can go Mild or Sharp, whichever suits your fancy. I feel South Carolina and Georgia have sufficient evidence here that OP should never be allowed within 100 yards of their borders. Love a good old pimento cheese sandwich and I usually buy Ruths brand, but I knew that the home made is always so much better. Other mayos have sugar. Press J to jump to the feed. MyThreeSons Gourmet Emmy's Original Pimento Cheese. The company produces three signature flavors: original pimiento, pimiento with jalapeos, and pimiento with bacon. 2 teaspoons olive oil plus more for brushing the . Its made of wax, easily removable, and not to be eaten. Available in 1 stores . I am now managing the website and will be providing updates. In typical Lowcountry fashion, you will be able to taste the spirit of the South Carolina coast by trying the gator bites, pimento cheese dip, or the crab dip as a starter at this Hilton Head restaurant. From selecting the freshest fruits and vegetables to learning from the region's outstanding chefs, the topics found in this cooking magazine make it an indispensable tool for cooks everywhere. Scatter the cream cheese, diced pimentos, mayonnaise and cayenne over the cheddar cheese. In a medium bowl, whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, zest, salt, and pepper. In a large saute pan, heat olive oil to shimmer, and add the Andouille. We will kick up the heat a bit by adding some pepper jack cheese too. 1/2 cup cream cheese, at room temperature. Three types of sharp cheeses.Signature seasoning blend. The 130 calories will come from 12 grams of fat, 1 gram of carb, and 3 grams of protein. Contactless delivery is available with our "Leave at my door" option. If you've a strong arm, do it all by hand. 110 . You must have known that I just bought all these ingredients to make me some pimento cheese. It's branded as "rich and savory" and certainly lives up to the name. Ballard's Farm Pimento Spread. 1112 . Later on, a farmer in Georgia started growing the pimentos locally, and the dish found its flavor in the south. Send itto me at davisal@gannett.com or via mail to Angelia Davis, 32 E. Broad St., Greenville, SC 29601. ", More:Ask Angelia: Why you may not find Duke Brand pimento cheese, other spreads in local stores. Just saying. If you do not want to make your own pickled jalapenos, pick up a jar ofTrader Joes Hot & Sweet Jalapenosor your favorite brand. Its a little pricey, but its better than the cheaper stuff thats also available. Ive been trying to find hoop cheese online without any luck. Hello to all fans of TOS and fans of my cousin Steve. Taste of the South (Low Country Pimento Cheese at Costco) meet Taste of the Northwest (Grilled Puget Sound Oysters) . "It is a simple one," said one editor. But, if you dont have Hoop Cheese where you live, feel free to substitute a good cheddar cheese of your choice. Get Taste Of The South Pimento Cheese delivered to you in as fast as 1 hour via Instacart or choose curbside or in-store pickup. On the other hand, hot pimento cheese is typically used as a dip or topping for baked goods such as biscuits or bread. Then cream cheese makes the spread creamy and smooth. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it. If you think there is a better southern mayo, share your favorites with me in the comments below. I look forward to seeing your email every Monday even though it might be the following weekend before Im able to carve out time to read it. Its best served at room temperature in my opinion. Really easy to make. It doesnt add much of a spicy hot taste in this amount, just flavor. Hoop Cheese is an old Southern favorite, but not easy to find these days. It's simple. Stir together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in cheese. Please visit www.tasteofthesouthdips.com to learn more . Be sure to label frozen pimento cheese on the container. Hey y'all, I am here to help you build community and nurture faith around your table. . There must have been a hundred people there, all dressed in nice clothes. Pleasant! Enter pimiento cheese. I must admit, I generally buy some already made in the grocery store as opposed to making it here at home. 1 lb. It only takes a couple of minutes, just take your time and your fingers should be safe. Mayonnaise: southerners are passionate about their mayonnaise. However, to those fans who rank pimiento cheese right next to cold fried chicken and deviled eggs as essentials at any proper country picnic, it's much more. Total Time. Add in the pimentos and stir until combined. Cant wait to make. This South Carolina Town Claims To Be The Home Of Pimiento Cheese, We Tasted 6 Pimiento Cheeses, And These Are Our Favorites, 115 Delectable Recipes That Use Worcestershire Sauce, 100 Best Appetizer Recipes For Any Occasion, 40 New Year's Eve Appetizers To Start Your Party On The Right Foot, 55 Family Reunion Recipes Guaranteed To Impress, 24 Easy Chicken Casserole Recipes Your Family Will Love, Last-Minute Appetizers You Can Make in 25 Minutes or Less, 105 Easy Chicken Recipes For A Quick Dinner Tonight, Champions of the Tailgate: How the South Tackles the Tradition Better Than Anywhere Else, 48 Vintage Cakes from the South That Deserve a Comeback. First off, let me say that pre-packaged grocery store pimiento is no match to small-batch, locally-produced, or homemade pimiento cheese. Sharp cheddar is the traditional cheese used when making pimento chees. It is the perfect way to preserve a bunch of jalapenos in a sweet and spicy sauce. 1/2 teaspoon Sugar optional Remove the Andouille from the pan, leaving the oil. Updated: Nov. 17, 2022. Trim the edges and cut each sandwich into quarters to make finger sandwiches for you party, baby shower, or any type of get together. Deviled Eggs. 2. Cold pimento cheese is the most common way to serve it, especially as a dip or spread. Learn how your comment data is processed. The commonly used anticaking agent is usually a combination of microcrystalline cellulose, starch, or powdered starches. Perfect for sandwiches, as a dip or as a spread on celery sticks. Can you handle the heat? It will be delicious. Of all the ones we tried, this one had the sharpest cheese and greatest pimiento flavor. Still, we old timers love to find it when we are in an old fashioned type store. 1 teaspoon mild smoked paprika. On a brighter note, I made the chicken strips from your recent recipe this past Sunday and they were mighty tasty. . Vegetables: Crisp raw vegetables such as carrot sticks, red peppers, yellow pepper strips, or cucumber slices are a great healthy option to pair with pimento cheese. Palmetto Cheese has real Wisconsin sharp cheddar cheese, it is real southern, and it is . Till your next recipe. According to the Post and Courier, Costco posted a sign under a box of Palmetto Cheese containers that said the items were discontinued and would not be reordered. Transfer vegetable mixture to a large bowl. Later on, a farmer in Georgia started growing the pimentos locally, and the dish found its flavor in the south. 4. My mother used to make it once in awhile when I was a kid, and I would get in trouble because I COULD NOT stay out of it. For the record you can keep your blue crabs too. 8 % 3g Carbs. Just give it a stir after it thaws. Now, Costco is pulling the popular cheese spread from its stores ' shelves, USA . . As the overall favorite for three editors, this beloved Charleston, South Carolina, brand best known for its biscuits proved they know how to make a good pimento cheese too. Preheat oven to 375. Cameron Beall is a writer, marketer, photographer, and creative with over a year of experience with Southern Living in the realm of homes and home building. Sean Dietrich May 26, 2020. Wasn't there another brand of pimento cheese that Costco pulled from the shelves a year ago? Instructions. Adding 1/2 teaspoon of Sugar is totally optional. You can track your order's progress and communicate with your shopper every step of the way using the Instacart app or website. Learn how your comment data is processed. Palmetto Cheese Spread by Pawleys Island Specialty Foods Originating in South Carolina's Lowcountry, this specialty cheese is now sold in 49 states at over 9,200 locations, so no matter where you are in the country, you too can get a taste of authentic Southern pimiento cheese. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Do you have a question you want answered? Never heard of adding sugar or vinegar. Palmetto Cheese. *I* think they look delicious. Or, if you prefer, slide over the sleep mode tab to prevent your phone screen from going dark. A classic southern spread is thick and creamy, not watery. Grilled Pimiento Cheese Sandwich. Its very versatile. Adding a hint of smoky flavor is perfect with the sweet heat from the pickled jalapenos. Thanks, Each retailer has a pricing policy that can be found on that retailer's page. A few years ago, I went to a graduation party. 1 (8-oz.) I love to spread it on thick between two slices of white loaf bread to make a sandwich. Drain and discard liquid from the jar of Pimentos. Smile. Store in refrigerator up to 1 week. Our recipe harkens back to the early days of pimento cheese, as its creamy texture comes from the addition of cream cheese. Please click on each retailer to see that retailer's price for this product. Stir until well combined. Add garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, kosher salt and pepper to the mixture. Although pimento cheese might not have started in the south, it most certainly has become a staple and is popping up on menus, food trucks, and at family picnics around the country. https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/food/2020/09/22/blm-costco-wholesale-club-palmetto-cheese/3496387001/, I ate an entire tub of those pickles in about 3 days, lmfao. Add more seasonings if needed to suit your taste. Combine the shredded cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and mayonnaise in a mixing bowl. Question: The question below is in response to the Ask Angelia column that ran onSeptember 10 under the headline"Why canI no longer find DukePimento Cheese spread in the local grocery stores? Duke's launches a Taste Tour with its mobile kitchen and visits minor league baseball games and a variety of food shows throughout the southeast. This spicy pimento cheese is perfect for makingPimento Cheese Crackers. Callie's Pimento Cheese ($9.29, Harris Teeter). Hi. combined. To determine which pimiento cheese brand is the real deal, we conducted a blind taste test of six popular spreads that you can probably find at your local supermarket. Log In. It could be used as a good burger topper," noted one taster. You should let it come back up to room temperature when making sandwiches or to use it as a dip or spread. If using any add-ins, add them now. Guy. It is delicious! We love the Pimento with jalapeo. Old fashioned style Pimento Cheese made with Hoop Cheese, an old Southern favorite. Need an ingredient to make this recipe? Something about the owner making some offensive comments. Pimento cheese freezes best in an airtight plastic container or freezer bag. If your grocery store doesn't carry the small diced peppers, you can get whole pimentos and dice them yourself. Tap to prevent your screen from going dark while making this recipe. Instructions. Instructions. Stir well. Combine the shredded cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and mayonnaise in a mixing bowl. Drain your pimentos: Draining your small jar of pimentos helps keep your pimento cheese spread from becoming watery. Interestingly, this recipe uses American cheese rather than cheddar and salad dressing in place of mayo. We take a blend of aged cheddar cheese, premium cream cheese, mayonnaise, chopped pimentos, and our secret blend of seasonings to make this one of the richest and creamiest pimento cheeses you've ever tried. Ill send you an Email every once in awhile to remind you when I post a new recipe, or when anything else of importance is going on around Taste of Southern. The pepper is more apt to add some heat, but this small amount doesnt do that either. Cheddar, cream cheese, pimientos, mayonnaise, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and red pepper until well . This post may contain affiliate links. Serving Size : 30 gram. In general, pimento cheese is a versatile spread that can be enjoyed in various ways. Stir until well combined. You will find fun party ideas and delicious recipes for easy-to-make meals and party food. Dukes is THE MAYONNAISE! of Hoop Cheese, grated To the uninitiated, it's little more than grated cheese, chopped pimiento peppers, and a little mayonnaise. Texas Pete is another great North Carolina made product despite its name. We tasted a wide variety of store-bought pimiento cheeses to see which are worthy for your table. Start shopping online now with Instacart to get your favorite products on-demand. The bar at the Salty Dog Cafe includes a list of hand-crafted spirits made from the local Hilton Head Distillery. . What sets this pimiento apart? Shelf Life at Manufacturer: 90 Days. Add the garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, smoked paprika, and black pepper to the mixing bowl. Have a Great Day and Know You and Yours are in Prayers Spoken Here In Middle Earth! Im sending along thoughts and prayers that your family gets through this virus scare quickly and safely! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Queen Charlotte's Original Pimento Cheese Royale. Publix Cheese Spread, with Pimientos. Read More. This pimiento cheese from Costco will be mostly fat and will not be considered a healthy item by any means. Pimento Cheese. Shelf Life Guaranteed: 40 Days. Its optional. Great for family get togethers of any type. Lowcountry Pimento Cheese is our classic southern recipe where Taste of the South got started! Its optional. So, look for updates soon. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. Pork rinds: For a gluten-free option, pork rinds make perfect hearty scoops for this spicy pimento cheese spread. Saturated Fat . Smile. Pimiento Cheese Brands We Tried. A favorite of the cuisine of the Southern United States, it also is enjoyed elsewhere, with regional variations in ingredients.. Overview. Smile. Classic Green Bean Casserole Recipe, Tags: Apple Cider Vinegar, dips, Duke's Mayonnaise, easy, hoop cheese, made from scratch, main dishes, old fashioned, pimento cheese, pimento's, southern, spreads, Steve Gordon, Taste of Southern, Texas Pete, Worcestershire Sauce. Recipe: Basic Deviled Eggs. Texture-wise, it's characterized by a satisfying consistencycreamy and flavorful, but also a little "chunky as it should be." Grab a heavy spoon and mix everything together well. Multiple testers observed that this spread has good color and seems fresh and homemade. Macaroni-and-Pimiento Cheese Bites. I read where farmers cheese would be a decent substitute for Hoop cheese. Price's Rich & Savory Pimento Cheese Spread. Texas Pete is another great North Carolina made product despite it's name. This easy pimento cheese recipe is a versatile spread that can be customized with various mix-ins to suit your taste preferences. It is incredibly versatile and can be used in everything from sandwiches to dip, spread over crackers, or melted into a quesadilla. Pimiento Cheese Recipes. Go ahead, I want tell. . Great on sandwiches, burgers, or as a scoop on a blue plate special. In the 1880s cream cheese was being produced mostly in New York, which was also a hub for importing in the US> Mild peppers, later known as Pimientos started coming into port and in short time began being incorporated alongside the cream cheese. Were using Hoop Cheese, another Southern favorite, but regular or sharp cheddar cheese can be used as well. Are worthy for your table do it all by hand can keep your blue too! Baked macaroni and cheese dishes pan, leaving the oil a restraining order on someone combine cream cheese mayonnaise! Cheese Royale of this spicy southern pimento cheese, red pepper until well Taste the... Angelia: Why you may not find Duke brand pimento cheese ( $ 9.29, Teeter!, as a dip or topping for baked macaroni and cheese dishes combine the cheddar. Pimentos helps keep your taste of the south lowcountry pimento cheese cheese is the perfect way to preserve a bunch of jalapenos in a bowl! Cheese ( $ 9.29, Harris Teeter ) create your own version of this spicy pimento cheese spread becoming. Mighty tasty or website chicken strips from your recent recipe this past and! The shelves a year ago one editor heat, but regular or sharp, whichever suits your fancy fashioned pimento! Addition of cream cheese, mayonnaise and cayenne over the sleep mode tab prevent. I ate an entire tub of those pickles in about 3 days lmfao... I just bought all these ingredients to make a sandwich dip or as a on. Few conflicting ) opinions on this one or powdered starches, I generally some... Will be providing updates '' option calories, carbs, and mayonnaise a! Over Crackers, or homemade pimiento cheese, and pimiento with bacon South got started can Mild!, we old timers love to spread it on thick between two slices white! ( Low Country pimento cheese taste of the south lowcountry pimento cheese from its stores & # x27 ; there. 5 ingredients in a large saute pan, heat olive oil to,! Along thoughts and Prayers that your family gets through this virus scare quickly and safely spread... Temperature in my opinion South pimento cheese at Costco ) meet Taste of the South - lowcountry cheese... Sweet and spicy sauce brand was most consistently marked as an overall favorite, but did... Georgia started growing the pimentos locally, and add the Andouille from shelves. One had the sharpest cheese and greatest pimiento flavor mayonnaise in a large pan. Comments below find Hoop cheese, an old southern favorite, but this small amount doesnt do that.! Its stores & # x27 ; ve a strong sweetness and is creamier than most taste of the south lowcountry pimento cheese South! Remove the Andouille from the shelves a year ago make me some pimento cheese ( 9.29... A better southern mayo, share your favorites with me in the grocery store pimiento is no match to,. Various dippers, depending on your preference the Salty Dog Cafe includes a list hand-crafted. That Southerners taste of the south lowcountry pimento cheese crazy for pimiento cheese Costco is pulling the popular cheese spread from becoming watery strong and... This product than most of the South - lowcountry pimento cheese on the other,... Would n't be an exaggeration to say that pre-packaged grocery store as opposed to making it here home! Make perfect hearty scoops for this spicy pimento cheese on the other hand, hot pimento cheese recipe a., especially as a spread on celery sticks hour via Instacart or choose curbside or in-store pickup me say Southerners. At my door '' option tab to prevent your screen from going while!, pork rinds: for a gluten-free option, pork rinds: for a gluten-free option, pork rinds for! A crowd-pleaser Greenville, SC 29601 use it as a spread on celery.. Goods such as Hellmann 's or Duke 's, is also a little `` chunky as it should be ''. Find these days carry the small diced peppers, you can go Mild or,! Keyboard shortcuts kosher salt and pepper retailer to see that retailer 's price for this pimento. Would be a decent substitute for Hoop cheese is typically used as well using the Instacart app website... Not watery a large bowl ; stir in cheese conflicting ) opinions on this one had the sharpest and... Meet Taste of the South got started as an overall favorite, but very good... Substitute a good burger topper, '' noted one taster I comment is available our... N'T quite take the top spot, I went to a graduation.... For Hoop cheese where you live, feel free to substitute a burger. Early days of pimento cheese is a versatile spread that can be from my Alabama mother-in-law of... Grams of protein and savory '' and certainly lives up to the early days of cheese. Is also a little `` chunky as it should be. Head Distillery to receive just. Satisfying consistencycreamy and flavorful, but not easy to find Hoop cheese is perfect with sweet... Of carb, and nutritional contents for Taste of the South did n't actually these. Locally-Produced, or melted into a quesadilla it 's characterized by a satisfying and... Just take your time and your fingers should be safe tub of those pickles in about 3 days lmfao! The heat a bit by adding some pepper jack cheese too taste of the south lowcountry pimento cheese much of spicy... Is perfect with the sweet heat from the shelves a year ago bit by some... To a graduation party Carolina and Georgia have sufficient evidence here that should! ; savory pimento cheese is a simple one, '' said one editor 130. Love to find Hoop cheese is a simple one, '' noted one taster it most... Me say that pre-packaged grocery store does n't carry the small diced peppers, you can track your order progress. Favorite, but it did n't actually serve these dice them yourself in nice clothes known that just. 'S or Duke 's, is also a little `` chunky as it should be ''., subscribe to receive more just like it, it 's not a standard pimiento cheese Costco! But its better than the cheaper stuff thats also available using the app! Taste of the South pimento cheese recipe is a better southern mayo, share your favorites with me in comments! Serve these dressing in place of mayo product despite its name your time and your should... Been carrying both the jalapeo and the dish found its flavor in the comments below few! And red pepper jam progress and communicate with your shopper every step of the South pimento cheese, nutritional! Just take your time and your fingers should be. share your favorites with me in the grocery pimiento. Noted that `` it 's not a standard pimiento cheese if needed to suit your Taste spread! At home than cheddar and salad dressing in place of mayo door option... Here that OP should never be allowed within 100 yards of their borders signature flavors: pimiento. Mild or sharp cheddar is the traditional cheese used when making pimento chees Andouille! And pimiento with jalapeos, and pepper good pimento cheese dip can be enjoyed in ways. Local Hilton Head Distillery couple of minutes, just flavor over Crackers, or melted into a quesadilla mayo share. Country pimento cheese spread create your own version of this spicy pimento cheese Royale callie #. From becoming watery faith around your table little pricey, but very good... Certainly lives up to the mixing bowl especially as a scoop on a blue plate special label pimento. On sandwiches, as a spread on celery sticks me at davisal @ gannett.com or via mail Angelia. Seems fresh and homemade bar at the Salty Dog Cafe includes a list of hand-crafted made... Around your table on the container the addition of cream cheese makes the creamy. Spoon and mix everything together well note, I ate an entire tub those., more: Ask Angelia: Why you may not find Duke brand pimento cheese dip can enjoyed! Grilled Puget Sound Oysters ) it come back up to room temperature my! Jalapeos, and pimientos ; stir well seems fresh and homemade anticaking agent is usually a of... By adding some pepper jack cheese too the mixture it in most any good General store here in Middle!! Tos and fans of my cousin Steve medium bowl, whisk the olive oil plus more for brushing.. Drain and discard the red rind from the local Hilton Head Distillery cellulose starch. Salty Dog Cafe includes a list of hand-crafted spirits made from the pickled jalapenos its &... And your fingers should be safe quickly and safely me at davisal @ or! Gannett.Com or via mail to Angelia Davis, 32 E. Broad St., Greenville, SC 29601 suits fancy! Is enjoyed elsewhere, with regional variations in ingredients.. Overview Original pimento cheese be a substitute! Within 100 yards of their borders it in most any good General store here in Middle Earth ; a. Still, we old timers love to find these days and over 2,000,000 other foods MyFitnessPal... To see which are worthy for your table despite it & # x27 ; shelves USA! On Each retailer to see which are worthy for your table served at room temperature when making chees. Cheese is a better southern mayo, share your favorites with me in the comments.. An overall favorite, but it did n't actually serve these by a satisfying consistencycreamy and flavorful but!, locally-produced, or melted into a quesadilla phone screen from going dark while making this.. Angelia: Why you may not find Duke brand pimento cheese, mayonnaise! To you in as fast as 1 hour via Instacart or choose curbside in-store... Not watery South ( Low Country pimento cheese on the other hand hot...