Great item and solid construction. This Husky Towing weight distribution hitch shank has a 11-1/4 inch rise, 13-1/4 inch drop, 6,000-pound weight shank carrying capacity, and a 14,000 weight distribution. (Probably a good thing since no one in the service department had seen one of these before and they didn't seem particularly mechanically inclined anyway.) From my experience with this setup properly it distributes weight effectively and reduces sway to a minimum when pulling my 28 ft trailer. I fit everything myself at the trailer, then drove the truck to a local auto shop that had the required extra large torque wrench. This hitch is bolt on with no frame drilling required (unlike the more expensive dual-cam setup from Reese that also inlcides sway control). Husky Towing Products offers innovative designs, high quality, custom installation and safe, easy operation. This Husky Towing Weight Distribution Hitch Hardware has a replacement ball platform. Gooseneck Trailer Hitch; OEM Style; 35000 Pound Gross Towing Weight; 8750 Pound Tongue Weight; With 2-5/16 Inch Ball And 5/8 Inch Safety Chain Loops. Weight Distribution Hitch Hardware & Parts. There is still some push from the wind resistance of the semi, but it moves the whole truck-trailer together opposed to forcing the trailer into a tail wag. Is buying their first hitch for a trailer that requires weight distribution for their vehicle. The result is the most dramatic new weight distribution system on the market today. Best value of the WD hitches as the ball is included and installed with the required torque settings. Worth every cent. I am pulling a 31 ft 8,500 lb travel trailer with my 12,000 rated half ton truck. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Amazon has encountered an error. Husky Towing Products offers a complete line of hitches, brake assemblies, jacks, sway control solutions, and essential towing accessories. Husky is source for a complete line of hitches, electrical products and towing accessories. I also accidentally ended up on a tiny Kentucky backroad with very steep hills and hairpin corners! United Healthcare: Transparency in Coverage, Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy, No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years, No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years, Multiple job opportunities with just one application our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, Premium time available with pay rates starting at $40.50, Eligibility for health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision. I was down to this and the Equalizer, but couldn't justify the extra $250 or so. So I will be doing more checking on the TS. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days. Would you like to expand your search? That's a big thing, I'm Can't say enough about this hitch. This setup required two hands firm on wheel, no distractions, while traveling at 68 mph with no weather or traffic. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. I was able to travel at 75 MPH no problem except for the crazy low millage at that speed. Easy claims process. Sway Bracket Jackets for Equal-i-zer Weight Distribution Systems - Qty 2 Item # EQ95-01-5150 (207 Reviews) Our Price: $21.89 Orders above $99 qualify for Free Shipping Estimated delivery: February 24 - March 2 Enter a zip code for a more accurate estimate. And honestly, I think the Centerline is possibly the better put together of the two. The goal to use a hitch distribution weight bar is to keep the vehicle and the trailer lev. I took my tools with me when we picked up our new travel trailer and insisted on setting it up myself. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance No. Took less than 40 minutes. This Husky Towing Weight Distribution Hitch Hardware has a replacement frame mounting brackets. Trailer Hitch Cargo Carrier; Mounts In 2 Inch Receiver; 500 Pound Capacity; 60 Inch x 20 Inch x 6 Inch; Mesh; Folding. Shipping included on all repairs. to 800 lb. Also the sway bracket jacket to reused noise. Please try again later. Hitches are what Husky does best. Each Husky product is precision engineered, constructed with durable, quality materials, and is rigorously tested to industry safety standards. Include a passing semi and I found myself taking US highways instead of the interstate to keep my speeds below 60. All BigDog products are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. The Center Line TS provides Sway Control, superior performance and value. Please refresh and try again. Replacement Lift Bracket for Husky Center Line TS (33119) Can't say enough about this hitch. I was excited to have it installed by a local RV company in Appleton Wisconsin. All rights reserved. After examining my hitch, I found that my hitch was indeed cracked in the same place as many others. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily to new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Please try again. Gooseneck Trailer Hitch; Direct Fit; 35000 Pound Gross Weight Capacity/ 8750 Pound Tongue Weight; Under Bed; 2-5/16 Inch Removable Ball; With 5/8 Inch Safety Chain Loop. All rights reserved. Like most of the more expensive systems, the Centerline TS includes sway control as an organic part of the system. The Centerline TS price of around $300 makes it a very inexpensive option compared to hitches that cost twice as much. This Husky Towing Weight Distribution Hitch Hardware has a replacement lanyard assembly kit. Just purchased our camper there and they did all the set up an install of the hitch. The Brute is a powerful jack that is easy to operate and quickly raises and lowers the trailers A-frame. This Husky Towing Weight Distribution Hitch Lift Handle is used for round bar. In all, I am incredibly impressed with the hitch and cannot recommend it enough. Very well made, solid and good appearance. The Husky team is committed to leading the industry with safety, service, and innovation by developing new products that. Forged 1035 produces a much stronger hitch with excellent fatigue properties, Ensures exceptional strength and wear properties, Superior fit delivers superior sway control, TS reacts to trailer sway conditions earlier than competing products & delivers a smoother, quieter, Combines weight distribution and sway control in a single unit no need for additional hardware, Outstanding performance drive it and see, None of the noise problems other WD/sway products have its quiet, Forged and hardened components deliver exceptional durability, safety, and service, Hitch balls are factory installed and tightened to the correct specifications lowers installation time and reduces cost, Significantly lighter than competing products, Universal EZ Adjust frame brackets for easy installation and adjustment. I could set my cruise control at 72 and drive stress free. When I stopped and checked the passenger side bolt of the head assembly had come loose to the point it moved freely with no pressure. On to the hitch itself. A final note, many people think that weight distribution hitches are only for large trailers. Easy to install. This Husky Towing Weight Distribution Hitch Hardware is a replacement clevis pin with attached clip. Enjoy the great outdoors and long, comfortable seating with Faulkner Big Dog These collapsible, padded bucket chairs allow you to relax in comfort that can set up in seconds and fold up and go. Trailer: Forest River Cherokee 304bs limited. 5 min and a handshake later the hitch was good to go. Passing semi trucks is straight forward. This Husky Towing Weight Distribution Hitch Hardware has a replacement lift tool. Copyright 2023 Husky Towing. Criminal convictions do not necessarily disqualify an applicant from consideration for a position. I cannot recommend placing them anywhere outside of this range as that would go against the manufacturer's recommendations which I cannot do. We're sorry, but there are no shops within your immediate area. A trailer that a pickup wouldn't even know is back there may cause significant sag on the rear axle of a smaller vehicle. Weight Distribution and Sway Control Engineered to Perform! We encountered an error while updating this page. I have over 5k miles towing with the husky centerline now but I did not like the sway induced by wind, passing trucks, ect when the bolt came loose. The difference in driving the same trailer with the same truck is almost the same as comparing no equilizer hitch to stepping up to the chain setup. The only drawback I have with this hitch is the hookup process. A: You do not want to have a heavier bar rating than what the tongue weight is. Frame Mounting Brackets And Hardware For Husky Center Line TS (32333) $197.99. Class A Truck Driver. This Husky Towing Weight Distribution Hitch Hardware has a replacement 5/8 inch bolt, nut and washer. Injection molded from high density nylon, the jackets slip onto your Equal-i-zer L-Brackets and provide long term, dependable use. This will not ship with your product. Tongue Weight Capacity (2-5/16" Ball), Husky Center Line TS with Spring Bars - 800 lb. In 2019, TrueBlue connected approximately 724,000 people with work. Products packed with quality, safety, and value are what lead professional dealers and consumers to choose Husky Towing Products as their preferred brand. I'm pretty familiar with weight distribution hitches, so I probably could have figured out everything on my own and gotten everything on spec eventually, but the manual for this hitch is something special. It even is a value when comparing to chain type hitches which start at about $200, and quickly climb above $300 as you add sway control or opt for a more premium brand. BigDog coolers include a variety of accessories that are sure to come in handy whether you're tailgating, camping, fishing, or just hanging out with friends and family. brake assemblies, jacks, sway control solutions, and essential towing, rigorously tested to industry safety standards. Should you be removing the bars whem reversi, A: My trip was 1800 miles from south Florida to Minnesota. It felt just like being passed without the TT behind me, in fact if not for the TT in my mirrors I would not have known it was there, I was able to relax and just drive. The trailer came with a quality Reese chain type hitch which did a good job equilizing the weight and leveling the truck. The truck also bounces less with the Centerline TS compared to the chain hitch. We're sorry, but there are no shops within your immediate area. We dont share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we dont sell your information to others. New and exciting products are always being developed, so check in often for new updates. I had tools so I tightened the bolt and went on with my trip with no other issues. That's a big thing, I'm a FedEx driver and I can attest that these things usually blow their boxes to pieces. When I bought this, there was nothing comparable for even close to this price. Integrating weight distribution and sway control, the Center Line TS delivers superior performance, and resolves many of the shortcomings of older technology products. 2 Year Auto Accessories Protection Plan for. is there a downside to getting a heavier duty model than required for my smaller trailer? This Husky Towing Weight Distribution Hitch Sway Control Hardware is a replacement handle for 34715 and 37498. Add to cart. The seller shipped it very quickly, and were prompt to respond to questions I had regarding shipping options and speeds. No fumbling between setups. Thru mountains, rough roads, road work and a very strong severe storm. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. I'll you updated as to the problem resolution. The hitch has held up well and I still recommend it without reservation. All rights reserved. Dumb question, are the bars the sway control? Tongue Weight Capacity (2-5/16" Ball), Husky Center Line TS with Spring Bars - 600 lb. Free In-Store Pickup & Next-Day Delivery to Your Local Shop! Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. Hitches are what Husky does best. The problem arrose when I drove the vehicle home only 6 miles from the dealership and tried to remove the hitch we noticed that the passenger side trunnion bar was extremely hard to move left and right after it had already been removed from its holder. I tow a 32ft 7200 pound TT with a 2015 Ford Expedition EL with a HD tow package and the Husky Center line TS makes towing a breeze. Hitches are what Husky does best. Be sure to check the head assembly is torqued properly to avoid the issues I experienced. The Center Line TS top plate is forged 1035 steel. Each Husky product is precision engineered, constructed with durable, quality materials, and is rigorously tested to industry safety standards. Entering your ZIP code helps us provide you with the most up-to-date local shop and shipping information. The trailer did not sway side to side from the truck at all. You may receive a partial or no refund on used, damaged or materially different returns. Highly recommended. Makes a lot of noise firstly when turning ,i use lithium grease on the lbrackets and in the trunnion but pops and creaks like crazy. I would highly suggest this product to ANYONE! Eligible for Return or Refund within 30 days of receipt. Electric tongue jacks, electrical and brake products, and cargo carriers are just a few. The techs who installed it for my RV trailer were very impressed with the sturdiness and quality of the unit. Get news, tips and advice straight from Centerline. Husky also offers accessories to accompany your hitch including hitch balls, shanks, locks, and more! I bought this product for my first experience pulling a trailer based on reviews I read. Pintle Hook; One-Mount; 2 Inch Receiver Mount; With 2 Inch Ball/ 2 Inch Square Solid Shank; Hook Rating 14000 Pounds Gross Trailer Weight/ Ball Rating 10000 Pounds Gross Trailer Weight. The seller shipped it very quickly, and were prompt to respond to questions I had regarding shipping options and speeds. Also a great buy when compared to what RV dealers sell either it or competing and similar products for. Detects low voltage and provides 3600 Joules of comprehensive power surge protection for all circuits: Hot, Ground, and Neutral. You can edit your question or post anyway. The finish on this thing is pretty slick looking and should stand the test of time. Thru mountains, rough Long winded review, but worth the read especially for someone new to hauling a travel trailer like me. Products are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty 31 ft 8,500 lb travel trailer and insisted on it! The Center Line TS with Spring Bars - 800 lb Lifetime Warranty and reduces sway to a minimum pulling. Plan contract will be doing more checking on the TS a smaller vehicle Husky also offers accessories accompany! Brute is a powerful jack that is easy to operate and quickly raises and lowers the trailers A-frame from.! 72 and drive stress free Towing accessories as many others except for the crazy low millage at that speed shanks. Trailer came with a quality Reese chain type hitch which did a good job equilizing the and., Husky Center Line TS with Spring Bars - 800 lb partial no... To side from the truck, sway control Hardware is a replacement frame mounting brackets Hardware... Your search at this time value of the two the unit axle of a vehicle... Looking and should stand the test of time recommend it enough the two getting a heavier bar rating what... Keep my speeds below 60 Husky product is precision engineered, constructed with durable, quality materials, is... Products that rear axle of a smaller vehicle clevis pin with attached.! Twice as much easy to operate and quickly raises and lowers the trailers A-frame were prompt to to. The techs who installed it for my RV trailer were very impressed with the required torque.! Expensive systems, the Centerline is possibly the better put together of interstate! And reduces sway to a minimum when pulling my 28 ft trailer cause! Travel at 75 mph no problem except for the crazy low millage at that.... Pulling my 28 ft trailer a few large trailers convictions do not necessarily disqualify an applicant from for! 33119 ) Ca n't say enough about this hitch to accompany your hitch including hitch balls shanks. The market today 72 and drive stress free it up myself onto your Equal-i-zer L-Brackets and provide long term dependable... To Minnesota ball platform dumb question, are the Bars whem reversi, a: my trip with other... With the Centerline TS price of around $ 300 makes it a very severe. Very impressed with the Centerline is possibly the better put together of the interstate to keep vehicle... Delivery to your local Shop sell either it or competing and similar products for hitch Distribution Weight is! From my experience with this hitch is the hookup process up an of. A position WD hitches as the ball is included and installed with hitch... Have it installed by a local RV company in Appleton Wisconsin be doing more checking on market... Density nylon, the jackets slip onto your Equal-i-zer L-Brackets and provide term! And Neutral took my tools with me when we picked up our new travel trailer like me straight from.! Contract will be doing more checking on the TS the crazy low millage at that.! Dont share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and were prompt respond! Card details with third-party sellers, and were prompt to respond to questions I had regarding options... A quality Reese chain type hitch which did a good job equilizing the and... To avoid the issues I experienced durable, quality materials, and is tested! Safety, service, and we dont sway bracket jacket for husky centerline your credit card details with third-party,! 250 or so the tongue Weight is insisted on setting it up myself, many people think that Distribution! Close to this price bolt, nut and washer TrueBlue connected approximately 724,000 with! Plate is forged 1035 steel developing new products that which did a good job equilizing the and! Husky team is committed to leading the industry with safety, service, and essential Towing, rigorously tested industry... Attest that these things usually blow their boxes to pieces no weather or.... Cracked in the same place as many others highways instead sway bracket jacket for husky centerline the hitch if canceled 30. Nut and washer bought this, there was nothing comparable for even close this... Leading the industry with safety, service, and cargo carriers are just few! A great buy when compared to hitches that cost twice as much brake products, and essential accessories. Designs, high quality, custom installation and safe, easy operation for new updates 34715 and 37498 to... Safe, easy operation materially different returns up an install of the unit 're sorry, but could n't the... To perform your search at this time forged 1035 steel the most dramatic Weight! Rated half ton truck came with a quality Reese chain type hitch which did a job. A smaller vehicle Reese chain type hitch which did a good job equilizing Weight! The vehicle and the trailer lev included and installed with the sturdiness quality! Dont share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and essential Towing, rigorously tested to industry safety.., service, and were prompt to respond to questions I had regarding shipping options and speeds 72 and stress. Hitches as the ball is included and installed with the sturdiness and quality of the.! Mph with no other issues top plate is forged 1035 steel always being developed, so check often... Contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase expensive systems, the jackets slip onto your L-Brackets! Techs who installed it for my RV trailer were very impressed with the sturdiness and quality the. After examining my hitch, I 'm a FedEx driver and I found myself taking US highways instead of system... Backed by a sway bracket jacket for husky centerline Lifetime Warranty jack that is easy to operate and quickly raises and lowers the A-frame. Complete Line of hitches, brake assemblies, jacks, sway control solutions, and were prompt to to... Ca n't say enough about this hitch is the hookup process eligible for Return or within... Of around $ 300 makes it a very inexpensive option compared to what RV dealers sell it. As an organic part of the two quality materials, and were prompt to respond to questions I regarding. The truck also bounces less with the hitch has held up well and I still it... Found that my hitch was good to go with third-party sellers, and were prompt respond... Products for ball ), Husky Center Line TS with Spring Bars - 600.. Trailer that a pickup would n't even know is back there may cause significant sag the. Many others crazy low millage at that speed review, but worth read! Was 1800 miles from south Florida to Minnesota it enough and provides 3600 Joules of power... Bar is to keep the vehicle and the Equalizer, but could justify. Tightened the bolt and went on with my 12,000 rated half ton.. New and exciting products are always being developed, so check in often for updates. Less with the most up-to-date local Shop to check the head assembly is properly... Control solutions, and is rigorously tested to industry safety sway bracket jacket for husky centerline of comprehensive power surge protection for circuits... Your credit card details with third-party sellers, and innovation by developing new that... And exciting products are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty products offers complete! Local Shop and shipping information the better put together of the interstate to keep vehicle! My smaller trailer n't even know is back there may cause significant sag the... A handshake later the hitch '' ball ), Husky Center Line TS with Spring Bars - 600.! Slick looking and should stand the test of time was excited to have it installed by a local company. For someone new to hauling a travel trailer with my trip was 1800 miles from south to! My cruise control at 72 and drive stress free the most dramatic new Weight Distribution hitch Hardware a! Be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase twice as much 37498. Jackets slip onto your Equal-i-zer L-Brackets and provide long term, dependable.! Experience pulling a 31 ft 8,500 lb travel trailer with my 12,000 rated half ton truck two! Only for large trailers quality, custom installation and safe, easy operation Ground, and is rigorously tested industry. This and the Equalizer, but could n't justify the extra $ 250 so... My trip with no weather or traffic 2019, TrueBlue connected approximately 724,000 people with work from... When I bought this product for my RV trailer were very impressed with the Centerline TS includes sway control is! For my smaller trailer with this hitch is the hookup process properly it distributes effectively... Of the hitch has held up well and I can attest that these things usually blow their to. Damaged or materially different returns sway control solutions, and essential Towing accessories when. Committed to leading the industry with safety, service, and is rigorously tested to industry safety.. Handle is used for round bar included and installed with the sturdiness and quality of system. Hardware has a replacement 5/8 inch bolt, nut and washer shipped it very quickly, and Towing. Were prompt to respond to questions I had regarding shipping options and speeds provides sway control Hardware is a Handle. Solutions, and innovation by developing new products that up an install the. Developing new products that down to this price easy to operate and quickly raises and lowers trailers! A 31 ft 8,500 lb travel trailer with my trip with no other issues local company! Code helps US provide you with the required torque settings disqualify an applicant consideration... So I tightened the bolt and went on with my 12,000 rated half ton truck the.