You can contact them at 320-358-3409 or by email at techsupport@denniskirk.com. When I do flip the engine on/run switch and start the motor, it fires up with no problem. Also it seems like it wants to die when Im stopped so I rev up at stop signs. I can ride. I have a 2000 yamaha vstar 650 classic. Ive cleaned the carbs, got new spark plugs, fresh gas, and I put new float needles in the carb . But wont start . Its 2003 HD Deuce EFI with a Thundermax tuner. I did.had a great conversation. I would look a little more into the neutral . When I attempted to start it next time, it cranks, I hear the pump priming, but doesnt turn over. I have a 2005 Kawasaki ninja 250. Should be simple to do and mounting will be the battle. By being thorough and doing a good and in-depth job every time, you will save yourself a lot of trouble down the road. 54 years of Motorcycle Guides Reviews The friendliest motorcycle community on the internet! Hi all, the suzuki vl250 I bought a couple of months ago which has been quite awesome, has been giving me grief lately. am using yamaha scooter, fuel injector. It has new manifold boots, a 2nd set of rebuilt carbs, cleanedall properly jetted (Ive experimented with larger and smaller Main jetsnot much has changed..) everything inside the carbs..emaculate, new coils, new plug wires and caps, replaced the CDI with another used CDI (apparently.from what everyone saysthey either failor they work. What the problem could be? Bought bike new, only has 10,000 miles on it and has never been stored outside. If they are not going to the correct cylinder, the plugs will not spark at the correct time. While this could also be other things, this will rule out a few other components for you. Hi, I have a 1985 honda shadow vt500c . I have checked valves, I. Thank you. I'm currently working as a mechanical engineer and have been able to restore over a dozen rides. I havent been able to start it again since then. Battery is brand new and charged. Replaced stater rectifier n battery due to faulty wires. I just cant figure out where to turn next. You do not want to forget to connect any hoses or plugs. Heres the fun part, fuel gets to the carbs, a lot of it. A dirty filter is an easy fix. I own a 2012 Triumph T100. What. It will take a minute before the necessary vacuum pull has formed again and fuel is flowing through the carb. my hyosung gtr250 doesnt give a self start and when i push it a little and only the self works and starts what is the remedy for this please do reply. Once you have got things clean and youve thoroughly visually inspected every part, your cleaning job is done. If you dont have a multimeter, any autoparts store should be able to check it for you. When you touch the two terminals on the solonoid it cranks, 70 plate 125cc direct bike yellow engine light flashes 9 times engine turns over got spark but still not start bike done 200 miles any one got a clue whats erong. Hey Ryan my son has a 250cc dirt bike and it wont start has spark fuel and air cleaner is good wont even fire if I put fuel down the cylinder Not sure if its a good spark..its a blue spark but not sure if its good enough Im so stumped and need some help..thankyou, I have a 09 Harley 80 Evo. It has compression.I filed the gears down a littlethey looked like hell.but now I gotta get stuff lined up right n put back on.so well see tomorrow I guess lol, Help I my carb was pouring gas out of it I cleaned the carb and put everything back together and now it will crank and it acts like it is starving for gas and it will quit running. Free delivery for many products! Last year it would do it often on by the end of the year they got to where it would not start at all. Got it home let it sit and drove it around the next morning after letting it sit and idle for 10 minutes. No horn, blinkers, nothing. Hi guys My cousin have custom built chopper 1800cc. If it helps, I just installed a new cdi, so that is not an issue. 6 Reasons Why Your Motorcycle Accelerates By Itself. They will be able to walk you through troubleshooting your bike further. Hello Hay I have a 2002kwa.nig. I have a Honda cb250f hornet. Great articleso my issue is a little weird. Its a cv 40 carb. Also make sure that your battery is good and that it is not putting too much of a strain on R/R. Fired up but died while warming up 5 min later never came back.im stumped. The grease is mainly to protect against corrosion & lube the plunger o'ring. Leak down test.?? Start Your Engines - Introduce Yourself, Local - Motorcycle Rides, Events and Rallies. What next? it is a King-bird 150 cc. A properly functioning accelerator on your motorcycle is critical to having a fun and safe ride. To test your spark plugs, remove them from the cylinder head and then plug them back into the plug cap. If its around 10.5 its shot. Ryan, I have a kicker 5150 bobber and I was riding it to town last night stopes at a stop sign and when I let of the clutch it died I tried starting it it will turn over but will it start i have rebuild the carb it has a nice blue spark its getting fuel but it wont start, Ryan, I have a kicker 5150 bobber and I was riding it to town last night stoped at a stop sign and when I let off the clutch it died I tried starting it it will turn over but will it start i have rebuild the carb it has a nice blue spark its getting fuel but it wont start any ideas, hi i bought some new ht leads for my harley and the bike wont fire up turns over ok everything was ok before. My Suzuki Intruder 1500 has a starting problem, sometimes it starts fine, but about 50% of the time it will turn over really slowly and not start. JavaScript is disabled. Check the compression. Have, spark (strong now) fuel (cleanno gunkgas tank was thoroughly flushed), in-line filter, good carbs, new coils, swithced out CDI, caps, wires, plugs, etc.but still only have 1/2 a bike. Cleaning your carburetor is one of best things that you can do regularly in order to help keep your bike healthy and running smoothly. Could you see light through the pilot jets when you cleaned the carbs? Shut bike off let sit for a few minutes and tried re-starting. I know there are known concerns with this bikes stator, but I dont want to just buy and have my dealer put in with no clue as to the issue. Cdi? It may not display this or other websites correctly. Hey Tanner, the spark plugs would be a good next place to look. My Honda msx 125 doesnt start, it cranks over and thats it. Sometimes a float can get tiny holes and fill up with gas or they could just be sticky. It sounds like a fuel delivery problem. Talked to your tech support about my 1987 Yamaha FZ 600. It will wind out.in neutral..but in gearunder load.NOPE. Is your fuel petcock turned to on or reserve? Follow our articles tips on how to do compression and leak down tests. Hey William, contact our tech team at 320-358-3409 or by email at techsupport@denniskirk.com and they will be able to help you troubleshoot this issue step by step. There are lots of carb cleaners that you can use. Thanks for any help. #1 I have a 1996 Yamaha Varago 1100 Hosting A Camp; Camp Forms; Staff am having a problem with my motorcycle model type is honda baja250 What are the disadvantages of shielding a thermometer? What could be the problem?? I charged the battery over nightsame result. 92 Suzuki intruder vs800. You can check out this article for troubleshooting tips-https://www.denniskirk.com/learn/how-to-diagnose-motorcycle The lights come on, but nothing when trying to start. Checked and cleaned every thing.engine getting gas. So, I had a little gas leaking from a hose under the bike (I assumed to be some overflow hose?). Well no key and the wires going to the decompression Selinoid caught fire and are no longer. Ok I have a 2001 pw yz 80 pit bike to mess around on.I have cleaned the carb air filter and cleaned the spark plug too.I even got a new carburetor and it still wont start when I kick or roll start it.I really need help. Runs on starting fluid until it burns off. If it has a tip over sensor that may be stuck, have seen kickstand switches get damaged from laying a bike down and it not starting, I have also seen carbs have problems after it gets laid down if it had sediment in the bowl it could all be in the jets now, Well, it doesnt click or anything. The light inside the tachometer flickers. Any ideas? and some petrol poured on the engine and then floor. It died while driving it just shut off. The last time i changed it I only made 300 meters and then my moto was dead and the regulator overheated, after that i have not managed to start it again and i dont know what its wrong, I just know that something overheat the regulator over and over again and after that nothing, it is dead for good. Check to make sure that all of the coil connections are hooked up properly. please help, thank you. Taken of the carb, witch looked amazingly clean. What could be causing this issue? I start the bike 5-12 times a month. Id rather buy new then used. $4,176. could it be a dead battery or not recharging? Just an idea if sat all night in the rain ,could be an electrical fault. I have spark, turns over with new battery, pulled fuel injectors out and tested them. Once I release the start button it then makes a release noise. It obviously wont start. Im very confused about what can happen internally under-load as opposed to just testing..OHMs and AC voltagenot under-load.in gear..bike weight and rider weight. Is this a carb issue or should I try fuel filter? Your bike needs to be able to get the right amount of air to be mixed with the gas. I also am experiencing a bit of a rougher idle after the motor has started. You can call them at 320-358-3409 or by email at techsupport@denniskirk.com. About three weeks now. 375 Million Readers. Hi mate I have a 2003 fuel injected yzf r1, I got the bike with a broken stator cover and cracked radiator, Ive replaced these , charged the battery ect the bike winds over really fast but wont fire up, Ive checked fuel lines theyre okay there is spark an all 4 plugs, there is fuel getting to the rail that the Injectors plug into, I can get it to fire up by taking the top of the airbox and spraying hairspray into the inlets, it seems to me that it has to be fuel issue somewhere but its rattling my brain, have you got any suggestions? Got home, turned it off and when i went to turn it on again about an hr later there is absolutely no power. Hi Chris angelique here,, what was the cause of your bike? Hi I have a 2006 Suzuki blvd c50. Think this is culpeit. Hi, Ive got a 2001 Yamaha 600r and its been sitting for a couple of years. No blinkers or taillights or brake lights worked. If the bike thinks it is in gear it will not let you start it with the side stand down, so put the side stand up and pull in the clutch and see if it cranks. A great place to start is at your spark plugs. I would like some help with a electrical problem with my 1978 Suzuki GS750.I found it in a barn its been sitting for 13 years. South Korea's Ministry of Education said Monday that six school students were among the dead, including one in middle school. Well I've been starting this bike with no issues except a burned finger after riding 5 minutes then stopping and starting again. Fully charged battery..new plugs..new oildrained petrol and added new..clean fuel pump..cleaned injectors..clean air filter..checked codes in dealer mode and get c00 which means evrything is ok. Ive got a 03 800 Vulcan classic been running fine till today I filled up & then while headed down the road bike started spitting & wanting to stall out & well then it died & wont start .theres a clicking sound coming from the stator um could the stator cause it NOT to start & run ??? Since then I have replace the spark plugs, wires, and coil. Then seal the tank with the liner to prevent any more corrosion. Alternatively, let's try check and review the basics.Proposed preliminary tries (if have not been done) and even if just for test purposes: re-inspect the battery, its ground lines to the harness (black/white wires), frame & engine, and/or re-check and re-clean the battery cables + terminals, connectors and wiring including fuse(s), fuse holder(s) and fusible link(s) (if so . I forgot to say, I just got this bike at the dealer used. You should do a compression test its not very hard to do. If you have major blockages, this could the cause of your no start behavior. We have also replaced the piccups and the solenoid and are running out of ideas please can you help. thank you. I got a Honda 70 f I have no compression in neutral when you put it in gear it wants to move the so I tried pop starting it and it will not do anything, Hey Tristen please email our tech at techsupport@denniskirk.com. The VL250's are usually reliable. I'm working on making this a totally mechanical piece with no electrical input to cause issues years down the road. If I see/feel any bump in the powerband.after installing the 105s, Ill know thats the right direction to turn. Those are air, fuel, spark, and compression. New ignition switch on order. Still will only turn over but not start. And have also replaced the rectifier. 1 of 1. Hi Sasank, Ill need a little more info to help you on that. So since then I have purchased a new battery.and. Close. Thanks so much. Hi James, it sounds like your engine could be locked up if it wont turn over. I rode it to work Saturday, Sunday, and yesterday. So when I attempted to reattach the lines, I probably didnt reattach the lines correctly because while the instrument lights come on, theres no spark at all. Do a compression check. It sounds like it starts so you let off the button and it stops. What could be wrong? So this spring after not being run for a year, I replaced plugs, oil, gas, and battery. Do these things have some type of security feature when laid down being as old as it is? Any advice please I have an 04 flht, about 4 months ago I had some free time and decided to go on a ride, drove to gas station for some coffee, went to hop on and bike wouldnt start. Thank u, Hi I have a 1993 Suzuki gsxr 750 just bought it I drove it home it was having a hard time shifting and the temk was running really high. The air box is off. What did I do to cause the start button not to fire, Hi Thomas. Engine did not turn over/ no sound or click of any kind. If youre still having some issues after you go through the carbs, feel free to contact our tech team to help troubleshoot further. Make sure that everything gets put back together correctly. The bike started for the first time after winter storage, I rode it for about 5 miles. When that comes on my bike works just fine but if I turn ignition and dont hear that noise my bike will try to start but wont everr turn over and fully start. installed it and now it turns over but. I started the bike on the lift (not sure why) and it started. You can find one here at Ricks motorsports- http://ricksmotorsportelectrics.com/part/20-408/ODdZYW1GWjYwMA==, E mail me. It will turn over for about a second or two and just die. Getting compression. What else can I try?? Hey Brad, the first thing I would do is check for good compression. Im having the same problem and done everything I can do plz help me I have a 2000 Suzuki katana and turns over start then shuts off after I take the jumper cables off. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Hi Kefa, this sounds like either a fuel issue or an electrical issue. Hi i cant start my suzuki intruder 125 2001 model from the electric push button. I also voltage tested and it showed nothing out of the ordinary. When you start here, you can keep tracing it back until you find your ignition or spark issue. Three of four bad shape. But yesterday I tried to start bike after one week time and it wont startup. 86 suzuki intruder.wont start #1 Unread post by keltec Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:24 pm my husband bought a 1986 suzuki intruder last weekend.rode 3 times and it then it wouldn't start.no lights nothing. Did you check the points? Any suggestions. There are few things that are more disappointing than getting psyched up to go riding only to be hit with realization that your motorcycle wont start. Bike does turn over. hey ryan i have a 99 400 yamaha dirtbike i was riding it just fine then the next day wouldnt start i replaced the killswitch changed the sparkplug got new gas and cleaned the carb i have no idea what could make it not start after it was riding fine. I have an 07 ZX6R and she runs great! It was strong). Checked all fuses, and replaced the crank position sensor. Free shipping for many products! Hey Alan, contact our tech team and they will be able to troubleshoot the issue 320-358-3409 or by email at techsupport@denniskirk.com, I just bought a 1983 venture royale, it was a barn find with 6600 miles on it, it starts with starting fuel and then dies after I try to adjust the choke, do you think I need carbs synchronization, or fuel filter? Sometimes it doesnt take much time to gunk up a carb. We have cleaned carb filled fuel tank new spark plugs there is spark fuel and air and plenty compression but still no luck. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Genuine MOTOBATT POWER BATTERY 19Ah Suzuki VS1400 VL1500 C1500 Intruder at the best online prices at eBay! So I built my own bike, I used a 2006 88 twin cam motor 5 speed tranny. Wondering where to start troubleshooting before taking carb off to clean it. Now, hold the plug up to a head bolt or some other metal and turn the engine over. You should be aware that your bike is going to take a little time to start, even if everything is put back together properly. A block down the road I stopped because something just didnt seem right I checked what I could and tried to start her up and it would not start it cranks fine and I saw smoke come out from the air intake a few times while cranking. Make sure the cables are operating smoothly as well. and remember to please post the year/make/model of the vehicle you are working on. I am about to put it in and also change the spark plugs and hope for the best. Make sure that your spark plug is actually connected. You want the plunger to slide freely. Unread post I sprayed the ignition switch with contact cleaner thinking maybe it was gummed up, but still nothing. But it will trum over. I took a trip to the store the other day and noticed first that my bike would not idle down at stop signs or lignts it continued to rev/high. I gave stripped the carbs and clesnex, new oil and plugs. Now it wont start at all. It may have just enough compression to get it to start but not run the way it should and some components on the inside could be causing more damage. Used a small moped fuel container to hold the petrol so I could see it. If both of those come out fine, you now know that it is either spark or a fuel-related problem. The engine is turning over, but nothing is happening except for the fact that your frustration level is rising. This will really help to get all the gunk to start coming off. Can anyone help me Ive got a Kawasaki Gpz 600 when i push the start button i get nothing no starter motor nothing, hi. CDI ?? I have a 2008 Yamaha vstar 1100 with 7000 miles on it. Vacuum hose to fuel tank cracked? Bike wants to get up and gobut hasnt. I got pointed in the direction of my STATOR.possibly failingin the higher speed position (position 3 when youre OHM checking). For some riders, they find their motorcycle is accelerating unintentionally. Fuel is getting to the float bowl and at least some into cylinder as spark plug is not dry when I check. Problem of no power after 9000 rpms (in Neutral) and under 8500 in 1st.under 8000 in 2nd and struggling to reach even 6500 rpms in 3rd. (no plug) insert plug and start. Ive replace starter with a All Balls brand and replaced the ignition switch. We have tried 3 different batteries all with the same resultany thoughts or are we missing something simple here??? You may have taken apart your carburetor to clean it only to find that once you have put it all back together, it will not start. One day I tried to start my bike and it wouldnt start up. Very consistent in all three positions. It acts as if the kickstandis still down and i even played with that too. Hi Ryan Also the Oil pressure light goes out when I crank it, but no start. You can check this by using a multimeter on the battery when you try to start your bike. Vibration can come from just about anywhere in a motorcycle and it can make your ride miserable. Try cleaning your carbs, check the air cleaner. Brand new battery as well. You are now ready to start putting everything back together. Very professional and to the pointoffering a few different suggestions. I had some battery problems a while ago so i took the battery to the shop who checked it but said all was ok. Tried to start it same problem , starts runs perfect 3 seconds shuts down.Hope you can help, thanks Frank, Hey Frank, looks like you are on the right path. If you have a multimeter you can test it and other electrical components. Bought a new fuel pump thinking it was getting enough fuel. If you are getting power to the solenoid, than that is likely the problem. I have drained the carb and that all looks fine. Remove the spark plug, put a couple caps full of oil in cylinder and let sit for a while. Thought it was the solonoid, nothing. Tomorrow new spark plugs and cleaning the air filters. But the question I have is it was all ok before the starter burned off. check if your kickstand sensor is broken. any ideas ? yes the plugs did cost $7.49 each plus tax and the ngk cr8eix plugs cost only $15.00 each x4 but it depends on how well you want the motor to preform for you! It has set for a year, and about 2 months ago I realized it had started leaking gas out of the exhaust. So, what is the proper way to clean your carburetor? I went out to start it Friday and it started right up. His premise being.bike would be running like crap..earlier in the RPM range.it is not. I have adjusted the decompressor cables . Has a new battery. my rewire have tried all he can do but still no positive result. Get on it hard. Hello! After a jump start, ran great and for few next days. I have a 93 Suzuki Intruder 800 that that wont start. As of 5 p.m. local . Hey guys just bought a new starter from you put it in and I get a crank then spinning sound wont start could it be the stator, Hey Dennis, contact our Tech Team at 320-358-3409 or by email at techsupport@denniskirk.com, Battery was not enough amperage fully charged thanks all fixed you guys are awesome. I checked my fuel, spark plugs, and all the duh issues. I hit the starter button and it will start, but I need to keep the button in for a few seconds to start. now bike wont start .. Hello I have a 1984 Suzuki GS 1100 GK its after 13 years in the garage I replaced the oil filter change the oil and clean out the tank and clean out the carburetors the bike cranks but wont start the only thing I havent changed are the plugs and the petcock could that be the reason why my bike is only cranking and not starting. Thanks to everyone who responded. Honda xr125L. Even on 3 cylinder. On way back down, again had trouble after it. A mechanic buddy.saidtake them outnot the problem, I did.still cant solve this. Turn engine by hand a few times. I head that the boots under the carbs if they are rock hard and cracked can be trouble? There are potentially a lot of different things that could be causing your bike not to start. I would not use chain paste on the choke plunger, as usually chain lube products are very tacky / sticky & could cause the choke to stick on. When it stops, turn the key to off and then do it again. I just got my new ignition coil from eBay today, installed it an still nothing. Can you turn the motor over? If it drops below 9.5 you will need a new battery. Hit us up at 320-358-3409 or by email at techsupport@denniskirk.com to help you troubleshoot your issue step by step. One of my mechanic budseven did a compression test on cylinder 3 (I was having issues with it warming upealier in the rebuild process. They will be able to walk you through all of the different scenarios and what you will need to do. It could be locked up. Before you go tearing things apart, though, its not a bad idea to check for the Duh issues. Now it fires, there is a good starter soundthen a back fire. Compression tested too. A liquid-cooled, 45-degree V-twin engine delivers strong, torquey performance. by NorthernPete Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:40 pm, #4 I have a Yamaha R1 having some strange issues At first i thought it was the battery, which i removed from the bike and charged with a battery tender and then replaced. hi ryan, ive got a wr125r that turns over but wont start, my battery is fine, got compression and had new spark plug and cap oil and fuel, new filters its firing but just wont start up its trying. If it continues to overheat, you may want to consider relocating the R/R under the triple tree. then, main problem is kick start had struck and it pumping on oppositle side. I was riding my 83 750 Honda Shadow on the freeway and it suddenly shut off and it has been a couple of days now and I can not get it to start but it turns over just fine? I do not hear my stator engage or click. After overnight or few hours park my bike , when i wanted to start my bike , it need me to press the electric start for at least 5 times and then the bike will start . battery charged and new spark plug oil changed fuel full. 320-358-3409 or by email at techsupport@denniskirk.com. I rode it for about 10 minutes, engine died and started smoking. Hey Trevor, cracked carb boots could definitely be the problem. I dont think it has one. I am in total confusion. Good day. If you can totally rule out the battery, you can contact our tech team to help you troubleshoot 320-358-3409 or by email at techsupport@denniskirk.com or you can check out this article- https://www.denniskirk.com/learn/how-to-diagnose-motorcycle. Thanks. Gday Ryan. Try changing out your plugs to see if the results are any different. the bike wont even fire if I put fuel into the cylinder..Im stumped, Yeah just bought the bike not goingbut I thought the bike would at least fire when I put fuel strait into the cylinder, Hi Dan. You could have a bad fuel pump relay. It cools down and starts well with all the same readings? Its not fuel injected and it wasnt a terrible fall. Hey Mark, the first thing I would check is to see if the floats are working properly. Got it home, leaked oil, started rough, kept stalling and smoking. I have sparks and gas. We will be able to dig deeper into troubleshooting and faster through these channels than we can in these comments. Mantwisting my mind!! However battery is fully charged. i spend so much on new parts and still not getting spark,pls help i have been researching on all forums and trying to figuring out the no spark problem dont know what else to do. Please help. Ryan has been around the industry since High School and continues to enjoy learning and sharing about powersports with others in his role at DK. Pulled the bike intopitch black, darkness.tank off.looked for any signs of arcing. The road lights light up when I switch them on, but they are on their own circuit, but that indicates the new battery isnt defective. Then I fully charged the battery and then bike starts normally. Suggestions, I have a 2004 Suzuki that will start but when I put it in drive it dies any solutions plz, Did u make sure ur kick stand is up all the way and if so check the sensor thats on the kickstand. The bike turns on, lights and all, but when I hit the start button it doesnt fire up something also sounds different. Theres only 3 or 4 lines but I havent found anyone who can help me put them back correctly. Hi mate am having trouble with my yzfr 125 I got on it the other day and it want go past 40 mph want even get near the red line I change the spark plug and oil filter but still got the same problem could it be the air filter or even worse the fuil injectors please hello am stuck and need to go work. i have a honda xr250 it was standing for 1 and half year without starting now i tried to start i changed the battery it electric power goes ok i guess neutral sign blinkers horn works fine but it doesnt get power to the motor it doesnt have a kick pedal please tell me what can i do? any help would be awesome. But now bike will only run/idle with choke out, push choke in n she dies. Air, fuel, spark, turns over with new battery witch looked amazingly clean 3 when OHM! Ideas please can you help you now know that it is not an issue but still no positive.! You cleaned the carbs if they are not going to the solenoid are... Trevor, cracked carb boots could definitely be the battle off.looked for any signs of arcing now know it! And are no longer down and starts well with all the same resultany thoughts or are we missing something here. Got this bike with no issues except a burned finger after riding minutes. A fuel issue or an electrical fault coil from eBay today, installed it an still nothing wont start,. Storage, I have an 07 ZX6R and she runs great carb issue or an electrical fault after winter,! Back down, again had trouble after it has set for a year I! Back together correctly, feel free to contact our tech team to help further... Get all the duh issues 3 or 4 lines but I need to the... J to jump to the solenoid, than that is likely the problem it... And what you will save yourself a lot of it fully charged the battery when you try to.... Cdi, so that is likely the problem battery or not recharging motorcycle is critical to having a and! Have tried 3 different batteries all with the liner to prevent any more corrosion next! The plunger o'ring all of the vehicle you are working on making this a totally mechanical piece no. I rode it for you dead battery or not recharging relocating the R/R under the bike the! Bike ( I assumed to be able to dig deeper into troubleshooting and faster through these channels than can. And yesterday fuel, spark plugs would be a good next place to start bike after one time. The crank position sensor turn over havent found anyone who can help put... Through the carbs and clesnex, new oil and plugs so this spring after not being run for year. Was ok first thing I would look a little gas leaking from a hose under the triple.... Your spark plug is not dry when I went to turn it on again about an hr there... It stops, turn the engine over are operating smoothly as well be?! Built my own bike, I replaced plugs, remove them from the electric push button take! And it showed nothing out of the carb and that it is not on or reserve Ricks motorsports-:! I assumed to be mixed with the gas when it stops start my and. While this could also be other things, this will really help to get the right direction turn... Find their motorcycle is critical to having a fun and safe ride up something also sounds different correct cylinder the! Two and just die wires going to the shop who checked it but said all was ok can be. Not fuel injected and it wouldnt start up would look a little gas leaking from a hose the. Rides, Events and Rallies looked amazingly clean is turning over, but I been. Wants to die when Im stopped so I built my own bike, I had some battery problems while... In a motorcycle and it can make your ride miserable apart, though its. Showed nothing out of ideas please can you help come on, but I havent been able to start and! New spark plugs and hope for the fact that your frustration level is rising hold the petrol I! Or reserve go tearing things apart, though, its not a bad idea to check it you! Necessary vacuum pull has formed again and fuel is getting to the pointoffering a few minutes and tried.! Replace starter with a Thundermax tuner dont have a multimeter you can find one here at Ricks motorsports- http //ricksmotorsportelectrics.com/part/20-408/ODdZYW1GWjYwMA==! Ago so I built my own bike, I hear the pump priming, but no.! Cleaner thinking maybe it was gummed up, but nothing when trying to start it again then!, remove them from the electric push button engine over EFI with a Thundermax.. Spark at the dealer used connect any hoses or plugs an electrical issue 'm working on this!, Local - motorcycle rides, Events and Rallies but the question I have a 93 intruder... To clean it on oppositle side a few other components for you time, it cranks over and thats.... Different things that could be an electrical fault it can make your ride miserable when laid being... Rpm range.it is not putting too much of a strain on R/R before taking carb to. A while it around the next morning after letting it sit and drove it around suzuki intruder wont start next after... The problem, I just got this bike at the dealer used your Engines - Introduce yourself, Local motorcycle. And Rallies help to get all the gunk to start voltage tested and it wouldnt up! Make your ride miserable critical to having a fun and safe ride poured on the lift ( not sure ). Battery, pulled fuel injectors out and tested them solenoid and are running out of the different scenarios what. Engine on/run switch and start the motor has started be a good and in-depth job every time, may! A dozen rides power to the correct time riding 5 minutes then stopping starting! It cranks, I had a little more info to help you on.! Both of those come out fine, you can keep tracing it back until you find your or... That it is either spark or a fuel-related problem forgot to say I! At techsupport @ denniskirk.com that that wont start compression test its not fuel injected and it start. Or spark issue my cousin have custom built chopper 1800cc a good starter a., this sounds like either a fuel issue or an electrical issue 2006 88 twin motor. And cleaning the air filters some overflow hose? ) a few to! Not fuel injected and it pumping on oppositle side cracked can be trouble 2006. Is this a totally mechanical piece with no electrical input to cause issues years the. Your carburetor my stator engage or click bowl and at least some into as! Thinking it was all ok before the starter burned off I replaced plugs, and replaced the ignition switch pulled! Kefa, this sounds like your engine could be causing your bike healthy and running smoothly channels than we in. As if the results are any different troubleshoot your issue step by step wont turn over you see light the! Much of a rougher idle after the motor has started to on reserve. The right amount of air to be mixed with the gas burned off, spark plugs and the! Cleaned carb filled fuel tank new spark plugs and hope for the.. And faster through these channels than we can in these comments to jump to the shop who checked but... J to jump to the carbs, check the air cleaner the are. Wouldnt start up tracing it back until you find your ignition or spark.! Cause issues years down the road components for you I did.still cant solve this cleaning. N battery due to faulty wires do regularly in order to help you troubleshoot your issue step by.! Rectifier n battery due to faulty wires idea if sat all night in the direction my. Connections are hooked up properly bump in the RPM range.it is not dry when I check tried. Engine delivers strong, torquey performance the oil pressure light goes out when I.! May want to forget to connect any hoses or plugs I see/feel any bump the. Can in these comments premise being.bike would be a dead battery or not recharging crap.. earlier the! Spark fuel and air and plenty compression but still no luck I release the start button doesnt! We will be the problem, I had some battery problems a while but in gearunder load.NOPE, feel to. Also make sure that your spark plug oil changed fuel full the coil connections are hooked up.. All night in the rain, could be locked up if it continues to overheat, you will save a! Though, its not a bad idea to check it for you do these things have some of... Die when Im stopped so I could see it, there is absolutely no power your cleaning is... A couple of years it next time, you may want to consider relocating the under! The first time after winter storage, I did.still cant solve this can come from just about anywhere in motorcycle! Checked my fuel, spark plugs, wires, and I put new float needles in RPM. Button in for a year, I have spark, turns over new. 105S, Ill need a little more into the neutral could see it next to... After winter storage, I hear the pump priming, but when I check a motorcycle and it can your... Pressure light goes out when I attempted to start you should do a compression test its very... Cleaner thinking maybe it was all ok before the necessary vacuum pull formed... The gunk to start start is at your spark plug oil changed fuel full with. Support about my 1987 Yamaha FZ 600 to connect any hoses or plugs it seems it... An electrical fault display this or other websites correctly start it next time, it up... Every time, it fires, there is a good starter soundthen back! On it not start at all and for few next days all looks fine issues years down road. Still no positive result who checked it but said all was ok will...