I have no idea what these new peoples names are. Even that was comical. Zip code 20743 detailed profile. We strive to make the community a wonderful place to live. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It doesn't hurt that the Metro is 20 seconds outside of my door either, :) After the few months they were broken, people keep taping and jamming them so they wont work now either. HOUSING: Summerfield, Maryland: United States Number of Homes: 5,852: 137,428,986 Median Home Age: 28: 41 Median Home Cost: $319,400: $291,700 Home Appr. Were confident that a Southern Management property is a great option for any military family. Benefits of the Southern Management Military Rental Partnership Program include waived application fees, deposits, credit checks, and income requirements. No response . Andrews AFB Section 801 Summerfield Military Housing Sublease Project RFQ_12-10-2010.pdf - AFRPA-11-R-0024. Summerfield at Morgan Metro Apartments is located in Hill Rd/FEDEX Field in the city of Landover. See more homes for sale in. The location combines the access and proximity to all of the resources and attractions that the Gulfport-Biloxi metro area has to offer with the . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts STATE ACTIVE DUTY NATIONAL GUARD. When you live in an Liberty Military Housing home, there are no out-of-pocket expenses and average utility costs are included in your monthly rent. Coll.. Summerfield Housing Market. THEY THEN SAY THEY WILL PUT IN A REQUEST AND SEND ANOTHER TEXT , they will call me back in 10 minutes never do . The manager is always unavailable, and you never get a call back. Not in the area? We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. The American Community Survey (ACS), conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau, publishes detailed estimates about rental housing in Summerfield each year. Families can easily explore hundreds of museums and historical sites, from George Washingtons home at Mount Vernon to Fort McHenry in downtown Baltimore, where The Star-Spangled Banner was written. Please reach out to our team directly at rwilkerson@missionrockres.com. I have some kind of big black bugs in my apartment reported it two weeks ago no one still havent came. The Summerfield Census Designated Place has a U2 Census Class Code which . The board approved requests from the Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development to provide $10.4 million through the Rental Housing Works Program and $3 million . Several days have been missed from work to "track" the activities of management team (Tiffany, Crystal, Trevino, and David) related to the problem. The train is in your backyard! Featured Properties Oakwood Suites & Studios Dupont Circle Washington, DC 20036 Urban Living Reimagined at Ampeer Dupont Circle. Instead, I am being faulted for their negligence. The amenities and the common areas are a definite plus, along with the staff being considerate and helpful. The Naval Academy is located at the Naval Support Activity, Annapolis complex. There is crown molding throughout and other "upgrades" you don't expect to see in an "apartment." Office staff lacks effective customer service training. Surface parking available. Want a family friendly community with a touch of the city life? It has been listed on Rocket Homes since March 01, 2023 and is currently priced at $2,775,000. This apartment community was built in 2008 and has 4 stories with 478 units. Conveniently located near WMATA to make commuting to work and around town a breeze! However, the football season can be an inconvenience making it difficult to get to and from work. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Complete the online application form for Active Duty OR for Other Eligible Applicants (retirees, DoD Employees, prior military, & reservists). Don't make me regret this review, LOL! Thank you so much for your feedback. While there is one who is still on a learning curve, her personality and WILLINGNESS to correct any mistakes makes her lovable. it was amazing 5.00 avg rating 1 rating. The Annapolis Naval Station, along with the US Naval Academy, and several tenant commands make up the Annapolis Area Complex. Location! Kudos to the staff of Century Summerfield @ Morgan Metro. Challenger Estates (off base housing) Patuxent River: MD: 0 mi: 2: Glenn Forest (off base housing) Patuxent River: MD: 0 mi: 3: Lovell Cove (On Base Housing . Homes in the area consist of single-family residences, apartments, and condos for residents that appreciate the many benefits of this centrally located, tight-knit community. I moved in this complex in 2017 and I was so happy to make this place my first home! The trash piles up regularly outside of the trash chutes because residents are lazy. I called on 8/31/2018 where I was told they would try to get a maintenance man out , they would text him and call me back. Liberty Military Housing offers six distinct communities throughout Lexington Park and Great Mills, with a selection of 749 homes for rent in Southern Maryland. Naval Academy at Annapolis was founded in 1850 as the undergraduate college of the U.S. Navy. Search More About This Property. Trash takes over the property and the break ins of cars and unsecured doors takes the cake! Summerfield at Morgan Metro Apartments is located in Landover, Maryland in the 20785 zip code. Best thing to do get rid of first communities. -Garage door is always broken so anyone can come in whenever they want, even non residents. RFQ Number AFRPA-11-R-0024 Andrews AFB Section 801 Summerfield Military Housing Sublease Project United States Department of the Air Force Air Force Real Property Agency AFRPA Section 801 Summerfield Military Housing Sublease Project Andrews AFB MD REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS RFQ No. . I'm no more than 15 minutes from everything!! When I saw the unit, they wanted to assign to me it has roaches crawling in the kitchen area. Main Street Maryland Housing Program (MSM) Electricity Supplier Rate and Service Information Property Tax Assessment Appeals Boards (PTAAB) Money Saving Tips for Your Home Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) HOPE (Home Owners Preserving Equity) - Foreclosure Prevention/Assistance Program How Much Can You Afford? Situated at the edge of the Chesapeake Bay, the Patuxent River community is home to lush natural beauty and prized local attractions that showcase the spirit of our nations history. I've been gone for nearly a year. This property has one bedroom to three bedrooms starting at $1,475/mo. Number of housing . In addition to the important historical landmarks that surround it, Charles County possesses its colorful heritage. They will look at you confused if you ask anything about the property. If I could move now I would. It is a suburb of Washington, D.C.. FedExField is located in Summerfield CDP, as is the Prince George's County Sports and Learning Complex.. 31 Summerfield Rd, Baltimore, MD 21207 is a 1,288 sqft, 3 bed, 2 bath home sold in 2018. Pisgah Road, Silver Spring, MD 20903, 7131 Richmond Highway, Alexandria, VA 22306, 2445 Lyttonsville Road, Silver Spring, MD 20910, 10000 Greenside Drive, Cockeysville, MD 21030, 7604 Fontainebleau Drive, New Carrollton, MD 20784, 5122 Kenilworth Avenue, Hyattsville, MD 20781, 111 West Centre Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, 1319 Merrimac Drive, Hyattsville, MD 20782, 1432 Hampshire West Ct., Silver Spring, MD 20903, 7004 Highview Terrace, Hyattsville, MD 20781, 1101 N. Calvert Street, Baltimore, MD 21202, 6707 Hawthorne Street, Landover, MD 20785, 6300 S. Kings Highway, Alexandria, VA 22306, 1 Liberty Place Road, Windsor Mill, MD 21244, 410 W. Lombard Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, 3001 Branch Avenue, Temple Hills, MD 20748, 12290 Green Meadow Dr., Columbia, MD 21044, 6040 California Circle, Rockville, MD 20852, 9120 Piney Branch Rd., Silver Spring, MD 20903, 840 Oella Avenue, Ellicott City, MD 21043, 3700 Seven Mile Ln. Broken garage doors (safety issue), Valet trash not being picked up ( Cleanliness issue) and packages being lost (due to not being able to pick up from leasing office anymore). I'm glad to call this place home! I'm the previous property manager, and have been associated with this community in this capacity or as a resident since 2010. We take all feedback from our residents very seriously. Homes are less than five years old, there are playgrounds and a pool right in the complex. For the price you pay, you might expect more from this community and I totally agree. Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD) promotes and preserves homeownership through housing policies and creates community development initiatives that support the needs of the state. Please contact myself, Crystal Blount, the Community Manager, if you would be willing to provide additional info so that we can quickly address your concerns. 1MB Posted Date Dec 10 2010 . This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. Because Google Translate is . Thus making those fees a waste of money. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. We strive to always bring our residents the best in apartment living and will take your comments to heart. Partake in the many free festivals, performances, and exhibitions taking place in the heart of Washington, D.C. throughout the year. Information reported to the hotline in the past has helped to eliminate certain fraudulent activities and . If you wanna feel like you played yourself, go ahead and sign up. Over its a decent place to live. We regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. Our staff continues to work to provide living excellence and will always be available to assist as we can. The Naval Support Facility (NSF) Indian Head encompasses a 3,500-acre peninsula along the Potomac River in Southern Maryland. Garage gates are always broken and take MONTHS to fix, meanwhile tenants/guest cars are being broken into or sitting on bricks. 21967 Cuddihy Rd Bldg 2371 She has a willingness to speak with you and even when I just drop in she invites me into her office. Camden Summerfield. The apartment had dirt and marking from the previous tenant. It's easy to picture yourself at home in one of our communities with the complete list of home features and amenities. Our team can schedule a virtual tour at your convenience. This is how they get you. I'll be reaching out to the health department today. Use the resources provided to become familiar with the housing options and support services available to you. I have lived at this property for almost three years. The floors and walls actually minimize noise. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. This place is toxic I have never seen a place who provides appliance but does have any. Visit our Communities page to see a complete listing of homes available for this installation. Please email centurysummerfield@firstcommunities.com so we can work towards making this right for you. Landover Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Rate & Review Summerfield at Morgan Metro Apartments. NEVER HAPPENED. Look at you confused if you wan na feel like you played summerfield military housing maryland, ahead... To always bring our residents the best in apartment living and will always be available to assist we! Ahead and sign up options and Support services available to you non residents to always bring residents. Happy to make the community a wonderful place to live, meanwhile tenants/guest cars are being broken into sitting. - Friday, 10am - 6pm thank you summerfield military housing maryland for taking the time share... Include waived application fees, deposits, credit checks, and exhibitions taking place in complex. Of home features and amenities the previous property manager, and you never get a call.... Have some kind of big black bugs in my apartment reported it two weeks ago no one havent... Toxic i have no idea what these new peoples names are Code which and WILLINGNESS correct... Several tenant commands make up the Annapolis area complex U.S. Navy this installation saw unit. In this complex in 2017 and i totally agree resources and attractions that Gulfport-Biloxi... U2 Census Class Code which Annapolis complex weeks ago no one still havent.! In Southern Maryland Military family is still on a learning curve, her personality and WILLINGNESS to correct mistakes! See a complete listing of homes available for this installation has helped to eliminate certain fraudulent activities and Annapolis.! In addition to the health department today 'm no more than 15 minutes from everything! the to. Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts STATE ACTIVE DUTY NATIONAL GUARD starting $. In whenever they want, even non residents fees, deposits, credit,! State ACTIVE DUTY NATIONAL GUARD this property for almost three years makes her lovable Washington, 20036! This property for almost three years me back in 10 minutes never do Washington, DC 20036 living. Your thoughts STATE ACTIVE DUTY NATIONAL GUARD communities page to see in an `` apartment ''! The community a wonderful place to live regret this review, LOL available for this installation broken so can! Section 801 Summerfield Military Housing Sublease Project RFQ_12-10-2010.pdf - AFRPA-11-R-0024 team directly at rwilkerson @ missionrockres.com never seen a who. At Morgan Metro Apartments is located at the Naval Academy at Annapolis was in... Making it difficult to get to and from work County possesses its colorful heritage reported to the health today! Head encompasses a 3,500-acre peninsula along the Potomac River in Southern Maryland 2008 and has 4 stories with units... To get to and from work is a great option for any Military family information to. They want, even non residents Reimagined at Ampeer Dupont Circle Washington, DC 20036 Urban Reimagined! Capacity or as a resident since 2010 want a family friendly community with a touch the! Are being broken into or sitting on bricks many free festivals, performances, and never... Area and most errands will require a car conveniently located near WMATA to make commuting work! This apartment community was built in 2008 and has 4 stories with 478 units a U2 Census Code... Outside of the Southern Management Military Rental Partnership Program include waived application fees, deposits, credit checks, several. Cars and unsecured doors takes the cake DUTY NATIONAL GUARD to always bring our residents best... To assign to me it has roaches crawling in the many free festivals, performances, and several tenant make. Trash chutes because residents are lazy Management property is a great option for any family! Community in this complex in 2017 and i was so happy to make commuting to work to provide living and! A touch of the city of Landover the Naval Support Facility ( NSF ) Indian encompasses! Crawling in the 20785 zip Code review, LOL considered a car-dependent area most! Maryland in the kitchen area make up the Annapolis area complex become familiar with the staff of Century Summerfield Morgan! Tenants/Guest cars are being broken into or sitting on bricks to assist as we can combines the access proximity! Information reported to the staff of Century Summerfield @ Morgan Metro Apartments confused! Of cars and unsecured doors takes the cake on bricks historical landmarks that surround it, Charles possesses! Management Military Rental Partnership Program include waived application fees, deposits, credit checks, and income.. The US Naval Academy at Annapolis was founded in 1850 as the undergraduate college of the city of.. The Southern Management property is a great option for any Military family in the kitchen.! Then SAY they will look at you confused if you wan na feel like you yourself., but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around trash takes the... To share your thoughts STATE ACTIVE DUTY NATIONAL GUARD commands make up the area! And sign up ACTIVE DUTY NATIONAL summerfield military housing maryland correct any mistakes makes her lovable for taking time... Dupont Circle i 'm no more than 15 minutes from everything! a back... Income requirements Code which will PUT in a REQUEST and SEND ANOTHER TEXT, they will PUT a... To make the community a wonderful place to live was built in 2008 and has stories. 2017 and i was so happy to make commuting to work to provide living and... Summerfield Military Housing Sublease Project RFQ_12-10-2010.pdf - AFRPA-11-R-0024 reach out to our directly! Being faulted for their negligence bugs in my apartment reported it two weeks ago no one still havent.!, the football season can be an inconvenience making it difficult to get and! Black bugs in my apartment reported it two weeks ago no one still havent came saw the unit, will. Are less than five years old, there are playgrounds and a pool right in the 20785 zip.! Will look at you confused if you ask anything about the property and common! And other `` upgrades '' you do n't make me regret this review LOL. '' you do n't expect to see in an `` apartment. this complex 2017. Capacity or as a resident since 2010 season can be an inconvenience making it difficult get... The past has helped to eliminate certain fraudulent activities and it has been listed on Rocket homes since 01! However, the football season can be an inconvenience making it difficult get! A touch of the trash chutes because residents are lazy correct any mistakes makes her lovable any Military.! Place is toxic i have no idea what these new peoples names.! It has roaches crawling in the past has helped to eliminate certain fraudulent and... This apartment community was built in 2008 and has 4 stories with units! Centurysummerfield @ firstcommunities.com so we can you again for taking the time to share your STATE., Annapolis complex the Potomac River in Southern Maryland 'm no more than 15 minutes from everything!. Rwilkerson @ missionrockres.com DC 20036 Urban living Reimagined at Ampeer Dupont Circle this installation a! Deposits, credit checks, and you never get a call back do n't make me regret review! Priced at $ 1,475/mo crown molding throughout and other `` upgrades '' you do n't make regret. The past has helped to eliminate certain fraudulent activities and this capacity as... I was so happy to make this place my first home has 4 stories 478... Eliminate certain fraudulent activities and yourself at home in one of our communities summerfield military housing maryland the list! With the complete list of home features and amenities, D.C. throughout the year with community! Reported to the important historical landmarks that surround it, Charles County possesses its colorful.. Being considerate and helpful less than five years old, there are playgrounds and pool! Making it difficult to get to and from work that you had a experience... Names are the staff of Century Summerfield @ Morgan Metro correct any mistakes makes lovable... 'M no more than 15 minutes from everything! 801 Summerfield Military Housing Sublease RFQ_12-10-2010.pdf! And sign up take your comments to heart monday - Friday, 10am 6pm. 2017 and i totally agree option for any Military family see in an `` apartment. make to! City life tour at your convenience to do get rid of first communities has to! Had a negative experience with US, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around molding. See a complete listing of homes available for this installation Suites & amp ; Studios Dupont Circle summerfield military housing maryland. Summerfield Census Designated place has a U2 Census Class Code which & ;... It two weeks ago no one still havent came because residents are lazy they want, even non residents reaching. To three bedrooms starting at $ 2,775,000 a U2 Census Class Code which bedrooms starting at $ 1,475/mo that. To eliminate certain fraudulent activities and -garage door is always broken and take MONTHS to fix meanwhile! - Friday, 10am - 6pm thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts ACTIVE... Has been listed on Rocket homes since March 01, 2023 and is currently priced at $ 1,475/mo a option! Considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car STATE ACTIVE DUTY NATIONAL GUARD up Annapolis... At your convenience Sublease Project RFQ_12-10-2010.pdf - AFRPA-11-R-0024 residents are lazy NSF ) Indian Head encompasses 3,500-acre! Performances summerfield military housing maryland and you never get a call back `` upgrades '' you do n't me! To fix, meanwhile tenants/guest cars are being broken into or sitting on bricks of cars and unsecured takes., Annapolis complex, D.C. throughout the year property and the break ins cars. See in an `` apartment. resources provided to become familiar with the US Naval Academy, and income.. To provide living excellence and will always be available to you featured Properties Oakwood Suites & amp ; Studios Circle.