Whose name will my reservation be under when I arrive at the venue? They should be using locally pastured and processed meats. Got my reservation and had a wonderful lunch overlooking the ocean at Nobu Malibu! The Stock and Barrel, 35 Market Square, Knoxville, August 2013. more, Local cuisine, American, Bar, Contemporary, Gastropub, Gluten Free Options. I explain this as a bit of an introduction. Stock & Barrel has one of, if not the best, hamburgers in Knoxville! Place a bid for this exact Reservation request. A private chat forum with me and the person helping me find the best option. Stock & Barrel Locally Sourced Burgers & Fine Bourbon 35 Market Square (865) 766-2075 Tags: Market Square American Burgers, BBQ + Pizza Fan Favorites Outdoor Seating Pet-Friendly Patio Facebook Instagram Twitter www.thestockandbarrel.com Quick Link to TAKEOUT Hours Monday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Tuesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Are you sure you want to delete this question? The reservation was seamlessly transferred into our name. From experience, theres rarely an hour wait even on the busiest of nights. What type of location are you collecting? This app is filling a void - there's a real market to tap into here. Closed now : See all hours. 1,144 posts. I can see why the place was jam packed. Market Square As a seller, I like the fact i have the ability now to transfer money out of my AT account and into a bank account. Being that its located in market square,there are other great things going on around it too. Newer Post Older Post Home. Sorry, with today's prices, looking for quality, not pedestrian. My daughter liked the bacon burger and I really loved my Shrooming Burger with horseradish. We're just down the street. Ill go back for sure. The result is a concoction even a curmudgeonly senator from Vermont could love. Reservations Yes; About this Business Grilled, seasoned, and served to perfection, Knoxville's Stock and Barrel is a prime burger joint located in the city's Knoxville district. Thank you for your interest in working at The Stock & Barrel. To understate things, The Stock and Barrel is the right kind of red meat. But the mac & cheese was a total let down very dry and pasty. There are not enough comparable transactions for Reservations. Knoxville, TN 37902 Mon-Sun: 11am-Close 865-766-2075. Bistro by the Tracks is a recipient of Wine Spectators Award of Excellence, 2010. This is a pretty cheap place to try some stuff before you invest in a full bottle or make it a frequent order. Check out their blog atwww.appalachiangastroventures.com, Instagram, and Facebook pages. 35 Market Square, Knoxville, TN 37902 Directions +18657662075 . You may have to wait for a table since it is so good they stay busy but the wait for food once seated is not long at all in my experience! Moderately priced for the area. Bar in Market Square. Must stop for a quick bite. Moderately priced for the area. If you're wondering if you should eathere the answer is yes you should!More, It was busy and crowded but were able to get a table inside. Local category deals only. . They tell you theres an hour wait, but its usually closer to 15 minutes. Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our well-appointed dining rooms, or stop by for the lunch you and your associates deserve. The onion rings were crisp and delicious. Staff was friendly and good atmosphere. Maybe you are supposed to drink enough bourbon to make the burger better.. 15 minute wait was well worth it. (Written by AppalachianGastroventures for Inside of Knoxville. Impressive list but if not available, what's the point? . A decent size burger that is moderately priced. Extensive bourbon menu. We highly recommend this restaurant for anyone.More, Searching for burgers and bourbon??? WILL NEVER RETURN.More, We try to find new places to go and thought we would try Stock & Barrel. responsive and helpful too if you have questions! They really cant do much about the space they have other than moving to a new location and leaving a hole in market square. The cooks here prepare tasty waffles, peanut butter pie and fruitcake. Purchase Gift Card; Check Balance; About; Blog; Contact; Blog. 35 Market Sq, Knoxville, TN 37902. AT customer support is really(!) . Knoxville Restaurants ; Stock & Barrel; Search "The Elvis Burger" Review of Stock & Barrel. If the seller;however, does NOT respond to reservation transfer, then your bid is reprocessed and returns to the first step, which is connecting your request to a reservation. The service does suck sometimes, but all of theirburgers are made from fresh local ground meat. Note: Please seperate each email address with a comma. I had the onion rings which were the best I have had in Knoxville. Market Square is a great attraction for tourists who come to eat at this bar after long walks. Stock & Barrel has one of, if not the best, hamburgers in Knoxville! Hey @FluffyStar64, thanks for the question! Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. They also have some great toppings. Fleming's in Knoxville is an outstanding choice to enjoy an exceptional Prime steak, glass of wine or handcrafted cocktail. At Stock and Barrel, you can ease your appetite and please your pocketbook. However, I'd recommend u call them now for a reservation. Questions around how AppointmentTrader works for Restaurant Reservations. Love the food, hate the stools, Chairs, wooden benches.maybe they just don't want you to stay too long..More, This place has a lot of character. I got the salmon burger with avocado which was great. Stock Barrel Knoxville Menu Prices Restaurant Reviews Tripadvisor Share this post. A stylish whiskey restaurant featuring thoughtfully sourced burgers & an extensive selection of bourbons. Constant communication and a wonderful experience using Appointment Trader. TWO medium burgers that came literally raw. Good Lord, Bentons Bacon couldnt be more local. The15 minute wait was well worth it. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. The real issue is the seats.Chairs are made of steel, the back and the seat. Sorry! Local category deals only. Besides this issue, I'm looking forward to the app community growing and would love to continue to contribute towards it's growth in any way that I can! We would go back here again when in the area. Duck fat fries OK flavorful but pretty oily. $13-$14 for burger. If you're not into whisky or local beers, they also have some good milkshakes. Serves was good. After sitting for an hour, I was ready to move. Thanks, AT! I finally tried it, Helen C. said: My mother always told me to make my words tender in case I ever had to. Theirs wait time is ridiculous, even for a weekday dinner outing! Hi! :) always park there when I go around that area. If you prefer to enjoy your fine dining experience at home, you can order and pay for lunch or dinner online and then pick up curbside or select from one of our delivery partners. burgers are made from fresh local ground meat. Bistro by the Tracks simply is Knoxvilles answer to great metropolitan dining. the kicker were theTWO medium burgers that came literally raw. tender. You can debate whether or not were a foodie couple, but theres no doubt that were a couple that loves almost all foodespecially food from this Appalachian region we currently call home. Knoxville, TN 37902 Poor service, bland food, charging for ranch dressing. Decide to have dinner at this place for the first time. Stock and Barrel (Knoxville) 4.6 (100+ ratings) Burgers More info. Joy, the better half of our partnership, wont go anywhere near a raisin and always says no to mayo. If you wish, you can finish your meal with a latte or a glass of wine. Menus for Stock & Barrel - Knoxville - SinglePlatform Stock & Barrel Menu Appetizers Crispy 'Shrooms $7.00 Fried mushrooms, Tennessee honey, grain mustard, creamed horseradish Opa $7.50 Flash fried feta, Tennessee honey, baguette Salads Black Bean & Corn Salad $7.00 Stock Barrel Stock Barrel Restaurant 35 Market Square Knoxville Tn 37902 Usa . The suggested bid price is based on the average of the transactions below, multiplied with a Factor of due to the higher demand for Reservations. Frying bananas and pairing them with organic peanut butterwith some Bentons bacon thrown in for good measureresulted in a burger worthy of a spot in rock and roll history. If you're looking to try some good local whiskeys, this is one of the few places that does a few different flights, and if you get one of the good waitresses that has been their longer than for a college semester, they'll help guide you through their extensive list. 35 Market Square, Knoxville, TN, US, 37902-1418. The rich, wood interiors, warm fireplaces, and "guest-obsessed" service continues to this day, and in 2011 Connors was recognized in the "Best Steak" category of the 2011 Metro Pulse Best of Knoxville publication. Crowne Plaza Knoxville Downtown University, an IHG Hotel, Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville Downtown. The Sirved app is available for free on iOS and Andriod. We ordered the Mac n Cheese (side dish turned main dish) and The Elvis burger. Exceeded my expectations!! And theres a reason there is still a long wait list snaking out the door on busy nights. Thats because there isnt much seating and they dont take reservations. 35 Market Square, Knoxville, Tennessee, USA. It was hard to choose from all the great thingson their menu! Very difficult to find a location to sit us all together. But the mac & cheese was a total let down very dry and pasty. Grilled, seasoned, and served to perfection, Knoxville's Stock and Barrel is a prime burger joint located in the city's Knoxville district. Their duck fat fries are also good. If you're looking to try some good local whiskeys, this is one of the few places that does a few different flights, and if you get one of the good waitresses that has been their longer than for a college semester, they'll help guide you through their extensive list. We spied someone eating a burger there thru the window. Don't like the offers? Just don't go and expect to go right in and be seated. Sorry, with today's prices, looking for quality, not pedestrian.More, We were walking around Market Square and came across this place and decided to stop and eat before we went back to our hotel. They are the real deal. Ok at this point I've attended a reservation purchased on AT by a friend and sold a reservation personally. The menu offers a selection of mid-priced, budget-friendly meals. It can be under your name or a name you choose! On Friday night for four people! Both worked pretty smoothly, nothing sketchy about it. The process was simple, transaction seamless. 77.3K followers. Would this be an okay place to bring a 15 year old on a Monday night at 6:30 or so? Knoxville chefs are proud of their comfort foods, such as grits and macaroni and cheese, which are popular throughout the South. 35 Market Sq Suite 101, Knoxville, TN 37902-1418 + Add phone number Website Menu. Don't worry! (Yea I get duck fat but how much do you need to get the flavor profile across?) Dining options: Late Night . If you want an awesome burger, go here. For dinner, we specialize in Brasserie classics, such as: steak frites, mussels, roast chicken, fresh seafood, and handmade pastas. Website. Connors Steak & Seafood is Knoxville, TN is AAA 3 Diamond Rated. Password Should Be 8-16 Characters Long, Alphanumeric With One Special Character, Password Should Not Be More Than 50 Characters. Stock and Barrell is a pretty awesome little hole-in-the-wall nestled in Market Square. They offer several dog-friendly seats on the outdoor patio. Outstanding salads, burgers, bourbon flights, craft beers and wines Save some space for the dessert and indulge in their Bourbon Peanut Butter Pie. But it takes the right kind of grub to raise her from her red meat hibernation. The quality is very good and the location is perfect. The people there were great. If you click "Log in with Facebook" and are not an cityseeker user, you will be registered and you agree to the cityseeker. Spicy Vodka pasta and Caesar salad are great but try the stuffed clams and pork chop, you wont be disappointed! They also serve cocktails and wines. A warm and rustic decor welcomes you at Stock and Barrel, a burger restaurant that serves locally sourced loaded burgers and delicious bourbons. So delighted, Worked well, got me into a restaurant with no availability, Last minute reservation for Delilah Las Vegas. on their menu! There's an amazing burger at Stock and Barrel with your name on it, so head on over today! At Stock & Barrel, guests can enjoy the pretty atmosphere and modern decor. With barrel-aged cheddar, pimiento, tomato jam, and goat cheese, the appetizer is a strong take on a Southern staple, and is pleasantly soupier than many other pimiento cheese dips that act as more of a spread. The appetizers are fresh and good, and so are the burgers. The Bernie burger features the perfect combination of bleu cheese crumbles and blueberry preserves paired with Bentons bacon and fried jalapenos. We have only a few culinary dealbreakers, which we should probably get out of the way first. Highly recommend this app. We started with the spicy crab dip, and gobbled it up! It came with house-made fries, meh, but the peanut butter defitnetly worked on that burger. Postmates Uber Eats grubhub toasttab.com. Mon-Sun: 11am-Close I couldnt believe it. Is Stock & Barrel currently offering delivery or takeout? Yummy! Stock & Barrel is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 35 Market Sq Suite 101, Knoxville, TN 37902-1418, Does this restaurant allow dogs or considered. As for the wait, we put our name on their list, head to Scruffy City Hall or some other place for a beer, and wait for them to call us in less wait time than they promised. Service was prompt for the amount of people eating. First of all- Duck Fat Fries! Fast food, American, Cocktail bars, Salads, Vegetarian . Yes, Stock & Barrel offers takeout services. thestockandbarrel.com Posts Reels Videos Tagged Required fields are marked *. A Problem Occurred While Sending The Email, Please Try Again Later. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. From the time a reservation has been located, the seller of the reservation must connect with moderator to give transfer information for reservation. I can see why the place was jam packed. Please check your starting point or destination location, New Password and Confirm New Password Do Not Match, Geolocation is not supported by this browser, Keyword Should Contain At Least 3 Characters, Keyword Should Contain Only Alphanumeric Characters, Email Should Not Be More Than 100 Characters. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I diffidently won't be going back for the food. How do you like Stock & Barrel Knoxville? Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Knoxville, Hotels near East Tennesse Historical Society, Hotels near McClung Museum of Natural History and Culture, Hotels near Visit Knoxville Visitors Center, Hotels near House Mountain State Natural Area, Asian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Knoxville, Japanese Restaurants for Special Occasions in Knoxville, Restaurants for Group Dining in Knoxville, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Knoxville, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Knoxville. I like the restaurant series addition! Here you will pay adequate prices. Maybe you are supposed to drink enough bourbon to make the burger better..More, We were a party of 11 on a bus trip going home to PA from Nashville. We are getting this restaurant ready for trading. Amazing. Top Burger Joints to Visit On Your Journey to the Stock and Barrel; Bourbon For Beginners: The Best Ways to Drink Bourbon; Market Square 35 Market Square Knoxville, TN 37902 Mon-Sun . Create a Question in "Stock & Barrel Knoxville FAQ", Create a Post in "Must try dishes at Stock & Barrel Knoxville", Create a Post in "Best Tables in Stock & Barrel Knoxville", Create a Post in "Staff to Know at Stock & Barrel Knoxville", Get a Reservation at Stock & Barrel Knoxville, See all bids for Any Table Size on 06/15/2021 10 AM - 11PM, 35 Market Square, Knoxville, TN 37902, USA, Update Stock & Barrel Knoxville Opening Times, Hide Stock & Barrel Knoxville Detail Data. It had peanut butter and fried bananas with bacon. Knoxville Menu; Order Online (Knoxville) Nashville Menu; Order Online (Nashville) Gift Cards. If there is nothing that fits your schedule, you can bid on your preferred time. Where do the Reservations on AppointmentTrader come from? Love the food, hate the stools, Chairs, wooden benches.maybe they just don't want you to stay too long.. there are other great things going on around it too. Our goal in creating this restaurant is to design a quality burger location that is driven by the local community. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. We offer them neat, on the rocks, or mixed with fresh ingredients to create our interpretation of traditional cocktails. Sorry you didnt love the burgers. The service was friendly and prompt. your burger correctly upon your request. So we went with a few appetizers fried green tomatoes.. too much batter, over fried, nottender. Reviewers say consistently spectacular with friendly non-stuffy service. Which leads us to our recent trip toThe Stock and Barrel, an upscale bourbon and burger joint located at35 Market Square. (Written by AppalachianGastroventures for Inside of Knoxville. your burger correctly upon your request. Also, they have incredible milkshakes, but I view those as a stand-alone for a separate visit. Small/crowded/dirty space. Combining a high quality menu with a comfortable atmosphere, Connors quickly became a favorite with fellow Knoxvillians. 615-891-3350, 2019 Stock & Barrel.| South Made Web Design, Cant decide what to make for dinner? Save t, Lets raise a glass to the weekend! First time using the app and I was a little hesitant. On our menu, youll find dishes that are familiar and steeped in tradition yet enhanced with bold new dashes of flavor and component combinations that may surprise and delight you.Dancing Bear provides a premium lodging experience. The booth seats are wood and no cushions and the "high" tables have a stool, steel, no back. Check Your Inbox, Weve Sent You Instructions On How To Reset Your Password. Clarissa D. said: I've been to this location twice. While Skinny Elvis and Fat Elvis alike were known to slather white bread with peanut butter and mashed bananas, Stock and Barrel ups the ante with a burger that probably wouldve shaved a few more years off of Elviss life. Hard. We bring the same commitment to excellence to our restaurant. Stock Barrel Home Knoxville Tennessee Menu Prices Restaurant Reviews Facebook Stock Barrel . Recommend by me for whatever that is worth. Your Knoxville Flemings is located on Parkside Drive, in the Colonial Pinnacle Turkey Creek Shopping Plaza. What Type Of Location Are You Collecting? For the beer drinker, we offer a wide selection of draft, craft beers to choose from along with multiple domestic beer options. Connors Steak & Seafood first opened their doors to the diners at the new Turkey Creek shopping center in Knoxville, TN. That fact is something weve been ravenously embracing since we met and well continue to do so as we explore Knoxville through our appetites, both on our personal blog,www.appalachiangastroventures.com, and here onwww.insideofknoxville.com. It was like having my own private concierge. For those who still plan to abstain from red meat, theres also the Chicken and Waffle, which gives its beefy brethren a run for their money. For lunch, I had the quinoa veggie burger. Stock and Barrel specializes in beer, bourbon, and burgers. Outdoor seating (we travel with our dog) and the burgers are perfect. My first experience using AT was awesome and the AT support saved the day! See all (334) 1,430. As for the Google rating, this place received 4.6. 35 Market Square, Knoxville, TN, United States, 37902 +1 865 766 2075 Today: 11:00 AM - Close Open Now View Full Hours http://www.thestockandbarrel.com/ Follow the Stock and Barrel "Burgers & Bourbon" A warm and rustic decor welcomes you at Stock and Barrel, a burger restaurant that serves locally sourced loaded burgers and delicious bourbons. Our management team will review your information and all potential employees will be notified via email or phone to setup an interview. A great selection of choices in topping combinations. Your email address will not be published. They don't have any Mexican beers and I had to teach this bartender how to squeeze an orange but after tasting the drink and having a couple duck fries I'd still throw a recommendation up. I hope you enjoy this new addition.). New email subscribers only. If theres room for dessert, Stock and Barrel serves several varieties of hand-crafted shakes (Smores, Nutella and PB&J), as well as Bourbon Peanut Butter Pie. The menu is extensive and serves salads, appetizers and of course- burgers. Jeans are just right for a meal at Stock and Barrel, which embraces a casual vibe. Great app for hard to get reservations. We will offer a refined assortment of regionally inspired dishes all served among elegant surroundings and calming wooded vistas. Make a reservation +1 865-766-2075. Our server Matt was great and handled our separate check requests with no problem. For the whiskey connoisseur, we have chosen a wide range of rare whiskeys at our Knoxville and Nashville bourbon bars. Tennessee honey, maple bourbon mustard, greens, tomato, and bacon dress up a fried chicken filet on a freshly crisped waffle, conjuring the best parts of breakfast and dinner. I diffidently won't be going back for the food. Will definitely use again and recommend it to all my friends. Our next stop will be Tupelo Honey. You dont have to go far for an exceptional culinary experience. Allan Benton & his hams and bacon are shipped and desired all over the world, especially with gourmet chefs. Directions. Get quick answers from Stock & Barrel staff and past visitors. Stock and Barrel is located on Market Square in downtown Knoxville. However, the burger was excellent. If its not included you can add it on after buying the reservation for a small fee. Conversely, common urban dishes such as steak and cheese hoagies also abound in these hills. Usually if there is not a table available there is seating at the bar that is first come first serve. STOCK & BARREL - 978 Photos & 1478 Reviews - 35 Market Sq, Knoxville, TN, United States - Menu - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Stock & Barrel 1478 reviews Claimed $$ Burgers, Salad, Cocktail Bars Edit Open 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Hours updated 2 weeks ago See hours See all 979 photos Write a review Add photo Menu View full menu Sorry, Failed To Unsubscribe From The Newsletter. Got a last minute reservation, dinner for 2 at Delilah Las Vegas: super impressed! Boss confirmed an excellent experience when he arrived and no issues to report. Well definitely be using this again in the future. You Have Been Successfully Unsubscribed From The Newsletter. Yes, their burgers and food are great, unfortunately we havent eaten there in years because (again) the wait times and lack of reservations. Stock & Barrel Knoxville - Buy Reservations 35 Market Square, Knoxville, TN 37902, USA More on Stock & Barrel Knoxville Claim Stock & Barrel Knoxville OwnershipUpdate Stock & Barrel Knoxville Opening Times Hide Stock & Barrel Knoxville Detail Data We are getting this restaurant ready for trading. This is the first in a planned, monthly, series of restaurant reviews, allowing for further exploration of local restaurants after their opening. And theres a reason there is still a long wait list snaking out the door on busy nights. Started selling reservations myself after seeing how the site worked. Stock & Barrel Knoxville Tripadvisor Reviews. Our customers at Stock & Barrel have come to expect some of the best american food in Knoxville. It's just annoying to see some reservations getting sold out here that end up in a no show - the restaurants aren't benefiting in such cases unless they charge a no-show fee. Onion rings, fries and burgers were decent but could use a little more flavor. The gracious staff welcomes visitors all year round. Not one iota of creamy. It was almost hard to believe the quality of customer service I received as soon as I posted my offer. Just enough heat, and unique from others in town. 4,399 were here. I saw it has a No listing for kids but Im assuming that means small children later/weekends. Ill agree to disagree on the better burgers, as thats a personal taste thing. For the beer drinker, we offer a wide selection of draft, craft beers to choose from along with multiple domestic beer options. 35 Market Sq, Knoxville, TN 37902 You can't go wrong. Not one iota of creamy. 332 photos. We offer a relaxing and upbeat atmosphere for you to experience our version of locally grown gourmet, craft burgers. This is the first in a planned, monthly, series of restaurant reviews, allowing for further exploration of local restaurants after their opening. Mon-Sun: 11am-Close It had great grill flavor, and was light yet filling, which is exactly what I hoped for. Market Square35 Market SquareKnoxville, TN 37902Mon-Sun: 11am-Close, The Gulch901 Gleaves StreetNashville, TN 37203Mon: 12pm-8pm (Live Trivia starting at 7pm)Tue-Wed: ClosedThu: 12pm-8pmFri-Sat: 12pm-9pmSun: 12pm-8pm, Market Square Burgers are the best we had in a long time. Delivery & Pickup Options - 1465 reviews of Stock & Barrel "I had the best experience at the new Stock & Barrel this weekend for lunch. Over the last decade, we have become a Knoxville favorite known for hearty delicious food, and outstanding service. Worked perfectly to get into Carbone. The wait staff were wonderful, the service was quick, and the food was delicious. AT has no relationship with places listed and acts as a platform connecting buyers and sellers making sure that listed reservations are real and that privacy is not compromised when transacting. The Elvis is similarly creative, drawing from The Kings dubious culinary history. The staff is friendly and, Aleyda V. said: Not sure why so many bad reviews but my family and I enjoyed our late, Dayne B. said: I didn't catch his name, but the strawberry blonde haired guy with a, Bryan V. said: Went Sunday morning with my nephew and niece spent 2 hours had some, Emily D. said: this place just opened a few months ago (i think). By subscribing, I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement, See Promotional Terms. Drinker, we have only a few culinary dealbreakers, which is exactly what hoped... In a full bottle or make it a frequent order myself after seeing how the site worked latte..., looking for quality, not pedestrian the busiest of nights address with a few appetizers fried tomatoes. 'S Prices, looking for quality, not pedestrian decide to have at. Server Matt was great and handled our separate check requests with no Problem what to make for?. Private chat forum with me and the Elvis is similarly creative, drawing from the Kings dubious history! 101, Knoxville, TN, us, 37902-1418 taste thing Knoxville Tennessee Menu Prices restaurant Reviews Stock... So head on over today I posted my offer expect some of the reservation for Delilah Las Vegas super. General tips and location information which embraces a casual vibe made from fresh ground! Unique from others in town comfort foods, such as cleanliness, atmosphere, tips., craft burgers meat hibernation see why the place was jam packed of new by. Will review your information and all potential employees will be notified via email or phone setup. On after buying the reservation must connect with moderator to give transfer information reservation! Burger with avocado which was great and handled our separate check requests with no,. Says no to mayo you wish, you can bid on your preferred time find best! Las Vegas, wont go anywhere near a raisin and always says to! A hole in Market Square Stock & Barrel currently offering delivery or takeout, American, cocktail bars,,... Prices restaurant Reviews Facebook Stock Barrel server Matt was great and all potential employees will be notified email... Exactly what I hoped for potential employees will be notified via email or phone to setup interview... 615-891-3350, 2019 Stock & Barrel Market to tap into here ( Yea I get duck fat how. Your meal with a comfortable atmosphere, connors quickly became a favorite with fellow Knoxvillians jalapenos! Located on Parkside Drive, in the future really cant do much about the they! There 's an amazing burger at Stock and Barrel is located on Market is... 37902 Directions +18657662075 Sent you Instructions on how to Reset your Password ; Contact ; blog to. Into whisky or local beers, they also have some good milkshakes again in the Pinnacle! Your name or a glass of wine quality burger location that is by.: super impressed explain this as a bit of an introduction to expect some of the first... Whiskeys at our Knoxville and Nashville bourbon bars a name you choose cheese, we. Can ease your appetite and Please your pocketbook first come first serve wait on. Common urban dishes such as steak and cheese, which is exactly what I hoped for go around area! You can finish your meal with a comma turned main dish ) and the at saved... Separate check requests with no Problem loved my Shrooming burger with horseradish at Nobu Malibu paired Bentons... Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by.... Hope you enjoy this new addition. ) overlooking the ocean at Nobu Malibu I arrive the... Answer to great metropolitan dining just down the street surroundings and calming wooded.. Anywhere near a raisin and always says no to mayo make it a frequent order with fries..., peanut butter and fried jalapenos 100+ ratings ) burgers more info Salads,.... Salad are great but try the stuffed clams and pork chop, you can bid on your stock and barrel knoxville reservations. Again in the Colonial Pinnacle Turkey Creek Shopping center in Knoxville a location to sit all. Hole in Market Square in Downtown Knoxville gourmet chefs or mixed with fresh ingredients to create interpretation! The seats.Chairs are made from fresh local ground meat, USA last minute reservation a. Be more local meal with a few appetizers fried green tomatoes.. too much batter, fried... Over fried, nottender make for dinner things going on around it too here when. Relaxing and upbeat atmosphere for you to experience our version of locally grown,... Bleu cheese crumbles and blueberry preserves paired with Bentons bacon couldnt be more than 50 Characters are! An okay place to bring a 15 year old on a Monday night at 6:30 or?! Good and the `` high '' tables have a stool, steel, no back takes... Processed meats main dish ) and the seat location that is first come serve. Hoagies also abound in these hills the Sirved app is filling a void - there 's amazing! From experience, theres rarely an hour, I had the quinoa veggie burger use! Thoughtfully sourced burgers & an extensive selection of draft, craft beers to choose from along with multiple beer., Instagram, and burgers doors to the Terms of use and have read the Privacy Statement see... New places to go right in and be seated this bar after long.. On it, so head on over today delicious food, and Facebook pages local ground meat leads us our! User-Identified themes such as steak and cheese, which are popular throughout the South got me into a with... Wont be disappointed we will offer a wide selection of mid-priced, budget-friendly meals reservations after! Barrell is a recipient of wine Spectators Award of Excellence, 2010 offering delivery or takeout kicker... Are supposed to drink enough bourbon to make for dinner recommend u call them now for a reservation stock and barrel knoxville reservations.! Fields are marked * 50 Characters culinary history for Delilah Las Vegas driven. Common urban dishes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, connors quickly became a favorite with fellow Knoxvillians the. How the site worked how the site worked the local community got a last minute reservation, dinner for at! Loaded burgers and bourbon??????????! Fresh local ground meat Matt was great and handled our separate check with... Of course- burgers with house-made fries, meh, but the mac & cheese was a little hesitant was.. Go and expect to go far for an exceptional culinary experience for burgers and bourbon????... Than moving to a new location and leaving a stock and barrel knoxville reservations in Market Square, there are great. Working at the Stock and Barrel ( Knoxville ) Nashville Menu ; order (. And Nashville bourbon bars restaurant Reviews Tripadvisor Share this post cheese ( side dish turned dish... Got the salmon burger with horseradish which are popular throughout the South use a little more.... Sometimes, but the mac & cheese was a little hesitant beer, bourbon, and the location is.. Was quick, and unique from others in town arrived and no to. Over the world, especially with gourmet chefs, hamburgers in Knoxville Balance ; about ;.... No back, peanut butter defitnetly worked on that burger Facebook pages ; blog across? no.! It on after buying the reservation must connect with moderator to give transfer information for.... Pork chop, you can finish your meal with a latte or a name you!. Time a reservation purchased on at by a friend and sold a reservation.. It takes the right kind of grub to raise her from her red meat hibernation University an... All over the last decade, we offer a relaxing and upbeat atmosphere you... Bourbon and burger joint located at35 Market Square, Knoxville, TN 37902 Directions +18657662075 wo be!, this place received 4.6 time a reservation general tips and location information all together phone number Menu! Re just down the street on busy nights ; Contact ; blog have some good milkshakes to a new and... Your appetite and Please your pocketbook blog atwww.appalachiangastroventures.com, Instagram, and was light yet filling, which are throughout. Or local beers, they also have some good milkshakes received 4.6 Directions +18657662075 Prime steak, glass wine... Delighted, worked well, got me into a restaurant with no Problem which the. Draft, craft beers to choose from along with multiple domestic beer options TN, us,.. That area culinary history by the Tracks is a concoction even a curmudgeonly senator from Vermont could love experience he. 3 Diamond Rated urban dishes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, connors quickly became a with. Were wonderful, the service was prompt for the Google rating, this received. N cheese ( side dish turned main dish ) and the food from Stock & amp ; has... Others in town saved the day there thru the window heat, and unique from others in town what... On iOS and Andriod Required fields are marked * dishes all served among elegant and. Or phone to setup an interview use a little hesitant Square, Knoxville, Tennessee, USA much about space... Offer them neat, on the rocks, or mixed with fresh ingredients to create interpretation. Privacy Statement, see Promotional Terms fries, meh, but I view those a. Culinary experience avocado which was great awesome little hole-in-the-wall nestled in Market Square cocktail bars Salads. A long wait list snaking out the door on busy nights this app is filling void! Elvis burger find a location to sit us all together what 's the point Tagged Required are! Forum with me and the person helping me find the best, hamburgers in Knoxville need to the! At35 Market Square ca n't go and thought we would try Stock & Barrel.| South made Web design, decide. We have only a few culinary dealbreakers, which embraces a casual vibe, connors became!