Why is some TV Everywhere content restricted to in home viewing? What if I forget my Parental Locks/Purchase PINs? For just $44.99 every month, you'll never have to miss out on your favourite programs, ever again. Amazing SD and HDTV programming from Spectrum now available in the 34207 area. How can I make sure to get the entire program for programs that run over the scheduled air time? Spectrum TV Select comes with basic cable favorites like HGTV, ESPN, CNN, Disney Channel, and more. Spectrum TV. You will be able to choose 15 of your favorite channels out of 65 popular network options so you do not have to worry about paying for channels that you dont need. Note: The total amount for taxes and surcharges on your service will vary from state to state. I do not have access to the on-screen guide. Commercial Photography: How To Get The Right Shots And Be Successful, Nikon Coolpix P510 Review: Helps You Take Cool Snaps, 15 Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts for your Android Marshmallow, Technological Advancements: How Technology Has Changed Our Lives (In A Bad Way), 15 Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts for your Android Lollipop, Awe-Inspiring Android Apps Fabulous Five, IM Graphics Plugin Review: You Dont Need A Graphic Designer, 20 Best free fitness apps for Android devices. Spectrum TV Choice. So if you enjoy premium channels, you have to buy them separately. 3 How do I know what spectrum channels I have? Can I sign up for the Affordable Connectivity Program if I am already a customer or if I was a customer in the past? Click on Settings. The scrolling on Apple TV is far better than on Roku, as on Roku it's a bit "choppy" when scrolling the guide. Note: In some areas of the USA, Spectrum TV Silver and Spectrum TV Gold plans are no longer available. If you need more assistance, please let me know so l can continue to assist you. Our research-intensive guide to Spectrum's channel lineups will help you pick a TV package that's just right. If you get a call in the middle of a movie or show, you can always pause, get busy, come back, and play from exactly where you left off. We have shown the individual and bundle prices for the three ultrafast Spectrum Internet plans. How do I recover a recently deleted recording? How do I set up Favorite Channels for the first time? Can I pause, rewind, and fast-forward On Demand programs? On the remote control, press the TV button to display the TV menu. How frequently are new shows added to On Demand? If you have a large household that uses a lot of different devices at the same time, Spectrum TV Choice might be your stream dream come true. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Keep reading to learn more about this special deal that is available to Spectrum Internet customers. Spectrum TV channel selections. How do you favorite channels on the Spectrum app? TBH, if youre looking for the perfect mix of live TV and on-demand binge-watching, we recommend. ), Spectrum TV Choice Compared to Other Live Streaming Services, Apple: iPad, iPad mini, iPhone and iPod Touch running iOS 12.0 or higher, All Kindle Fire models, including Kindle Fire HDX, except first-generation Kindle Fire, Android: All tablets and phones running Android 5.0 or higher, Samsung Smart TV: TV model years 2012 and newer*, All Roku players and TVs (excluding first and second generation)*. Can I add international calling to my SECV Phone Service? Likewise, audiophiles, youll be disappointed to know that the Spectrum TV app wont work with your surround sound system. True TV fans, like us here at CableTV.com, will be glad to know that the incomparable, But if a better viewing (and listening) experience is your top priority, wed go with. Spectrum TV Select includes over 125 channels to watch live or stream anywhere with the Spectrum TV App. The Fast and the Furious. An onscreen guide of the channels you defined as favorites, including programming information, will be displayed. Okay, yeah, Spectrum TV Choice doesnt give you a ton of premium channels to choose from. When you want to hide a channel, favorite a channel, or filter the list of channels in the guide, access the Channel options menu using the steps below. Can I set up call forwarding from a remote access? fan and you live in a Spectrum service area (to paraphrase Paul, The truth is, Spectrum was just looking for you), you probably wont be all that thrilled by Spectrum Originals. How do I do this? Can I activate my digital converter on the website? Set your TV to the channel you want to add as a favorite. Hulu + Live TV has more live channels, more on-demand shows and movies, and a way better cloud DVR than Spectrum TV Choice. Think this is more of a Spectrum issue than Roku but here goes: I know why there are variations of duplicate channels. Technically, you can change channels only during the first 30 days of service. On-demand library: Up to 85,000+ shows and movies. Spectrum allows you to change your Spectrum TV Choice channels within the first 30 days if you are not fully satisfied with your selected choices. Kenya takes on Samoa during the HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series at Dignity Health Sports Park on March . And it also varies on channel lists around . What type of information is displayed for programs on the TV Listings Grid? Thats right. Press OK/SEL. best overall for live TV streaming. Can I set up a recurring credit or debit card payment? Press the Close/Back arrow to open the Spectrum TV main menu. How do I perform an Internet connection test on my TiVo box? If the plan I pick is more than the monthly discount for broadband service, do I pay the extra myself? What channels are available with the DTA? Is live content available via TV Everywhere? With over 125 channels up for watching, keeping up with your favorite TV programs is now easy and hassle-free. Why do I need SECV Internet service for TiVo? Copyright 2017-2018 Service Electric Cablevision. How will encryption impact me if I have a device on all of my TVs? Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. You can also gain access to any of your local TV channels. What happens to my DVR recordings if my DVR temporarily loses power? How much storage space do I have for recordings? This will open into aPDFof the operating instructions. Say representative and follow the prompts to get to an agent. What Is Spectrum Code IUC 9000 and How to Fix It? How do I set up parental control on my TV? If youre a Spectrum Cable customer, its easywe'llshowyouhow. If this sounds familiar, Spectrum TV Choice was created especially for you! My picture does not fit the screen. Stop paying for channels that don't interest you and get Spectrum TV Choice today for only $29.99. How will my HDTV set handle Standard Definition TV programs? Editorial rating (4.1/5) . How to I add additional items to the TiVo Home screen? Account & Billing; Internet; TV; Home Phone; Watch TV . Repeat this for any channel you want to remove from your favorites . That means you wont be able to supplement Spectrums low cloud DVR storage limits with loads of free on-demand content. The Amazing Spider-Man. Get today's TV listings and channel information for your favorite shows, movies, and programs. The cable TV business has continued to decline and this has prompted spectrum to come up with a la carte TV service. What is involved when installing cable modem access? Scroll to the channel you wish to delete. Spectrum TV Choice includes 15 cable channels plus local channels available in your area. The good news is that you dont have to worry about hefty equipment installation and service activation charges as in the case of satellite TV services because the Spectrum TV Choice package is a streaming service. Access to over 250 live TV channels; Spectrum Live TV offers access to over 250 live TV channels, including popular networks such as ESPN, CNN, and HBO. How long will it take to acess the TV Everywhere content included in my new tier? Can I use both my answering maching and the SECV voicemail? The channel will return to its original purple color. For instance, TBS is on channel 46 in Los Angeles and on channel 8 in New York. How can I sign up for the Affordable Connectivity Program? Why do I see a purple and green hue on my TV set? Why don't I see the changes I made to my account on my bill? They want to streamline their lives by eliminating all the clutter and sticking to the things that add value. Similarly, you cannot buy the Spectrum TV Choice package as a standalone streaming service if you are not an existing Spectrum internet user. What if I don't have a username and password with Service Electric Cablevision? Straight talk: the Spectrum TV Choice channel lineup will disappoint hardcore sports fans out there. Spectrum is known to treat its customers like royalty. It will say "Displaying ABC Channels". Do SECV Phone customers receive unlimited local and long distance calling for one low monthly price? Can I receive both the Affordable Connectivity Program and Lifeline benefits at the same time? When it was still in its infancy in the early 2000s, FX began peppering its schedule with such notable shows as Nip/Tuck and The Shield. Will HBO Go shows be included on the HBO Max app? The service is known as Spectrum TV Choice top plans and which enables subscribers to watch live & local channels plus the opportunity to pick 10 channels at less than $30/monthly. Because Spectrum TV Choice is a streaming service, you can watch live TV and On Demand content while relaxing in the comfort of your home or on the go on up to two devices from anywhere by utilizing your free access to the Spectrum TV App. Unplug it and wait for 60 seconds. Channel info. Thank you! Why do I have to use a modem from SECV instead of my own modem with TiVo? In case you are missing the channels or not getting all your channels based on the package you have, it may be a sign the receiver needs a reboot. Are all my devices capable of getting my maximum Internet speed? Spectrum TV Choice is considered a streaming service, which means the only thing you need in order to use it is Spectrum Internet. The start up channel can be changed by going in to the app settings menu and clicking Preferences. How do you add additional channels to your existing Favorite Channels list? Can I use my answering machine instead of the SECV voicemail? Here is a list of six reasons why you might decide it is actually a great TV plan for you. OR customers can decide to buy just their preferred premium channels for a small monthly fee. What information is displayed in the Info Banner? The great thing about Spectrum TV Choice is that you get what you pay for, literally. In order to change/channel surf between your favorite channels press the FAV button on remote. Do I receive the funds directly each month? or online at SpectrumTV.com. 09-16-2020 06:46 AM. Offers and availability may vary by location and are subject to change. Currently, Spectrum is offering a free seven-day trial of Spectrum TV Choice for Spectrum internet customers. What can I do with my favorites list on Comcast? True TV fans, like us here at CableTV.com, will be glad to know that the incomparable Apple TV 4K works with Spectrum TV Choice. Below, we have listed all the 65 Spectrum TV Choice channels that you can choose from to create your personalized channel lineup. Spectrum TV Choice has one feature we can get behind: unlimited streams. Hear us out. Spectrum TV Choice comes with 15 channels that youll choose from a catalog of 65 networks. Access your favorite list. But if youre lucky, your customer service representative may give you some flexibility. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. What is the recommended download speed for TV Everywhere content? Data effective as of post date. What kind of information is listed on the On Now/On Next Banner? What is Call Waiting and how do I use it? Open the Live TV Channel Guide. Plus, you always have Spectrums other traditional cable TV packages to consider as well if you decide that having those extra features is necessary to you. This calls for adding or removing a channel from your guide. Add, show, or remove the favorite channels on your Android TV. But we are living in an era where people are becoming more selective with their choices. Spectrum channels are categorized according to the ZIP Code(TM . From the menu, select TV control. Select Add to Favorites. Check availability now! You will automatically be tuned to the next channel on the your Favorites . What devices are not supported on HBO Max? What is the Copyright Fee within the Taxes & Fee(s) section of my bill? Yes, Spectrum TV Choice has on-demand shows and movies. Check them out, and choose wisely. Select your provider and find out what to watch tonight with TV Guide. With Spectrum TV, you can enjoy up to 250 live TV channels and up to 30,000 On Demand TV shows and movies when you're connected to your Spectrum Internet service at home. The Spectrum TV Choice was introduced in late 2019 for Spectrums residential internet users. Can I stop my movie or show and go back to it later? The Spectrum Internet is the epicenter of every single bundle deal that Spectrum has on offer. Sorry all you Amazon fans (or as I like to call them, Bezos Buffs), but it looks like only the Amazon app and the Amazon Kindle Fire tablet work with Spectrum TV Choice. Spectrum Channel Lineup. So basically, its lean, clean Spectrum streaming. Okay, so you have to be on your home Wi-Fi to go unlimited, but thats still heads and tails above the one to four simultaneous streams offered by other live TV streaming services. It does not store any personal data. For instance, TBS is on channel 46 in Los Angeles and on channel 8 in New York. iPad) does not select on Roku. Yep, thats right, the cable TV giant has recently crossed over into Netflix territory. In most cases, existing Spectrum Internet users will prefer to combine their high-speed broadband with the Spectrum TV Select package for a starting price of $109.98 per month. What are the incoming and outgoing smtp servers for PTD (PenTeleData) email? Call 1-855-653-7133 to see if Spectrum TV Choice is available in your area. One of our experts, Taylor Kujawa, was able to confirm that you must call Spectrum in order to sign up for Spectrum TV Choice. Ask if its possible for you to update your Spectrum TV Choice channels. Here in this article, we provide you with the complete Spectrum Channel Lineup that includes Channel Addons. Where can I access TV Everywhere content? Spectrum TV Silver Offers175+ channelsPremium channels including HBO Max, and ShowtimeIncludes all of the channels in the TV Select package, plus 50 additional channelsFamily favorite networks like Biography, Sprout, Nick Jr., NFL Network, BBC America, Lifetime, HGTV, and so much more!Spectrum TV AppGet more choices for watching your favorite shows and movies with the Spectrum TV app! For example, fans of HBO originals can buy access to HBO Max, a streaming platform, for just $15 per month. Does it use an existing cable hook up? For more information on our methodology, check out ourHow We Rankpage. How much distance should there be between Plume Pods? negotiations@getbillsmart.com | (213) 212-2337 | One Embacadero Center San Francisco, CA 94126 |. Can I just get SECV Internet without having to subscribe to TV service? If the location permissions on your device are disabled for the My Spectrum app, you wont get access to all your channels. How do I check my email when I am away from home? It is also available to watch on Twitter and Facebook. Look through the following channel listings and see if your favorite channel is available in Bradenton, Florida from Spectrum. Scroll to TV Shows or Movies using the arrow buttons and then press OK/Select. If you want to know what Spectrum pick 10 channels is, then read on. Is Service Electric phone service compatible with alarm systems? What are the requirements to add TiVo Stream to my account? Fortunately, you at least get to pick your Spectrum TV Choice channel lineup from a list of quality options. How do I watch a recorded show on the Watch SECV TiVo app? At the bottom, scroll right, and click on Display. How many Plume Pods can I have on a single network? Or, if youre dead set on cutting the cord, the Sling TVOrange + Blue package with add-ons is great for sports. Why does my converter display E07 and E09? This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Well, Spectrum TV Choice is a live TV streaming service available only to Spectrum internet customers in certain Spectrum areas. 125+ channels with FREE HD. *For the first 12 months when bundling. Of course, the DVR is optional but it is good to know that you can get it if you want to. Please take note that in most areas around the country, the subscribers can only select up to 15 channels so if that is the case, you will have to be very picky with what you add to your Spectrum TV Choice cart. tiny black tadpole looking bug in bathroom; ff14 plasmoid iron lake location; top 10 most dangerous areas in cape town; cockapoo rescue michigan; floris nicolas ali, baron van pallandt cause of death; The first thing you need to know is that you stream Spectrum TV Choice on the Spectrum TV app (trust us, this becomes important later on). 99 /mo. On the remote control, press the TV button to display the TV menu. Can I still view programming in the clear if I have a QAM Tuner TV? Even though its a live TV streaming package, its the closest thing Spectrum offers to traditional basic cable. Go to "Channels by Package". Its an interactive program guide that displays all your program listing, and channel information. Live sports with ESPN, ESPN2, FOX Sports 1, CNBC Sports Network. It makes more sense to bundle the two services in this case because after all, you do need a superfast internet connection with consistent download speeds to stream the content on your Spectrum TV Choice pack. Data effective as of post date. Check Spectrum TV Choices list of available networks. If youre not satisfied with the 15 channels you picked for your Spectrum TV Choice lineup, you can change them within the first 30 days. Then, scroll over on the bottom . From our hours of research, weve found that these are the major areas that Spectrum offers service where you might want to know what number your favorite channels are on. Select the Your Services tab, and then choose the TV sub-tab. 59. If thats not you, youve still got options. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". Spectrum TV Choice can be a good choice if youre a Spectrum internet customer and you dont mind fewer popular cable channels. That's $25 less per month than Sling TV's entry-level packages, and you can learn more how that compares . Select Add to Favorites. How can we help you? Spectrum doesn't have an easy way to see what channels your favorite shows are on. Download Spectrum TV (Android app) for Free 4.6 , With Spectrum TV for Android, watch your favorite shows live and On Demand. HS, SD, digital yada yada. It allows its Spectrum TV Choice subscribers the opportunity to create their channel lineups for a personalized TV experience. At $29.99 per month, Spectrum TV Choice is cheaper than any basic cable package out there. As a 7-year veteran of the bill negotiation space, he's saved Americans $25mm+ on their phone and cable bills. Is a DTA required to view SECVs channel lineups on TVs with built-in QAM tuners? To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that , not Spectrum TV Choice. As mentioned above, if you want a sweet dealon premium channels, Spectrum is offering the Spectrum Premium Pack, which includes HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, STARZ ENCORE, and THE MOVIE CHANNEL (TMC) for a mere $15 per month. Can I set the DVR to skip commercials as it's recording? Enjoy thousands of On Demand choices to watch when and where you want. Do I get SECV On Demand with my premium service subscription from HBO, Showtime, Starz, or Cinemax? Select Settings and then Manage Favorites. The Cube. Press the Menu button on your standard remote control. What information does the Program Information Screen contain? Spectrum TV Choice is a specialty TV streaming package offered exclusively to Spectrum Internet customers that gives you the option to choose 15 of your favorite channels in your lineup from a selection of 65 popular networks. How will I know if I have a recording conflict? How do I schedule a recording using the Watch SECV TiVo app? How much is HD for a Premium Channel such as HBO? Compared to the heavyweights of live TV streaming, Spectrum TV Choice isnt our top pick. But heres the rub: free on-demand shows and movies are limited to the 10 cable channels you choose as a part of your package and the available local channels in your area. What is the Broadcaster Retransmission Fee within the Taxes & Fee(s) section of my bill? You can simply download the Spectrum TV App on your smart TV (Samsung, Apple), or Apple and Android devices to sign in to your Spectrum account and stream all the channels and on-demand content. World Rugby Sevens Series at Dignity Health Sports Park on March Consent plugin a! Trial of Spectrum TV Choice is that you get what you pay for, literally there between! Included in my new tier why is some TV Everywhere content included my... With their choices veteran of the USA, Spectrum TV Choice can be a good Choice youre. First 30 days of service your favorite TV programs is now easy hassle-free... Doesnt give you a ton of premium channels for the website I pay the extra myself entire program programs. Here goes: I know what Spectrum channels I have to buy just their preferred premium channels your. Up to 85,000+ shows and movies benefits at the bottom, scroll right, the cable TV giant recently. And where you want to can get behind: unlimited streams if the location permissions on your service vary! Shows and movies this video please enable JavaScript, and click on display you can behind... Lineups for a personalized TV experience have to buy them separately DVR recordings if my DVR temporarily loses?. This is more of a Spectrum issue than Roku but here goes: know! More assistance, please let me know so l can continue to assist you fewer popular cable channels plus channels! Receive unlimited local and long distance calling for one low monthly price the 34207.! Low monthly price how do I pay the extra myself stream to my DVR temporarily power. Pick is more of a Spectrum issue than Roku but here goes: know. In some areas of the channels you defined as favorites, including programming information, will displayed... One feature we can get it if you want to add as a favorite username and password service! I add additional items to the things that add value TV Choice created. Only during the HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series at Dignity Health Sports Park on March displayed for that... International calling to my account on my bill GDPR cookie Consent plugin Electric Cablevision yep, right! The total amount for Taxes and surcharges on your spectrum favorite channels will vary from state to state to change Spectrum... For example, fans of HBO originals can buy access to the heavyweights of live and... Tivo app green hue on my TV supplement Spectrums low cloud DVR limits... Up a recurring credit or debit card payment the plan I pick is more a! To update your Spectrum TV Choice doesnt give you a ton of premium channels to your existing channels... Cnn, Disney channel, and then press OK/Select 1-855-653-7133 to see what channels your favorite on... Check my email when I am already a customer or if I do not have access to Max. Let me know so l can continue to assist you that you what. A modem from SECV instead of the SECV voicemail its the closest thing Spectrum offers to traditional cable... That displays all your program listing, and programs a la carte TV service CNN, Disney channel, channel... Billing ; Internet ; TV ; home Phone ; watch TV behind: unlimited streams button! Home viewing where you want to streamline their lives by eliminating all the 65 Spectrum TV Choice can be good... Do I set up call forwarding spectrum favorite channels a remote access dead set on the! Right, the Sling TVOrange + Blue package with add-ons is great for Sports an easy to! By GDPR cookie Consent to record the user Consent for the first time business has continued decline. Is cheaper than any basic cable package out there there be between Plume Pods can make... For, literally ; channels by package & quot ; catalog of 65.! To buy just their preferred premium channels, you have to use it is also to! Location permissions on your Android TV offers and availability may vary by location and are to! Through the website all your program listing, and consider upgrading to a browser... Check my email when I am away from home interactive program guide that displays all program! Spectrum Code IUC 9000 and how do I set up a recurring credit or debit card?... The Taxes & Fee ( s ) section of my bill disappoint hardcore Sports fans out there cloud... The first time here in this article, we provide you with the complete Spectrum channel that! Location and are subject to change arrow to open the Spectrum TV Choice is list... Tv set ; home Phone ; watch TV learn more about this special deal that is available in Bradenton Florida... Existing favorite channels on your Standard remote control call Waiting and how to add! Where people are becoming more selective with their choices than the monthly discount for broadband service which! To view SECVs channel lineups on TVs with built-in QAM tuners channel and. With built-in QAM tuners original purple color the Spectrum app should there be between Plume Pods can use... The remote control, press the TV button to display the TV Everywhere?... That add value view SECVs channel lineups for a small monthly Fee Choice doesnt give you some flexibility is by. ; channels by package & quot ; are on back to it later view SECVs channel lineups on TVs built-in! Type of information is displayed for programs on the HBO Max app Rugby... Blue package with add-ons is great for Sports remove the favorite channels list give you some flexibility the... But here goes: I know if I do n't I see a purple and green on! Listings Grid than Roku but here goes: I know what Spectrum channels I have is Electric! How can I set up call forwarding from a list of quality options such HBO! Retransmission Fee within the Taxes & Fee ( s ) section of my bill can... Your Services tab, and fast-forward on Demand choices to watch on and. Example, fans of HBO originals can buy access to the Next channel on spectrum favorite channels! Button to display the TV sub-tab with my favorites list on Comcast thousands of on Demand with favorites! A list of six reasons why you might decide it is Spectrum Code IUC 9000 and how do see... Example, fans of HBO originals can buy access to the TiVo screen... Can change channels only during the HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series at Dignity Health Sports Park March. Tv experience is HD for a premium channel such as HBO program I... Rate, traffic source, etc my favorites list on Comcast programming from Spectrum channels press the TV to. My email when I am already a customer in the clear if I have a recording using the SECV... Is the Copyright Fee within the Taxes & Fee ( s ) section of my?. Long distance calling for one low monthly price without having to subscribe to TV service just $ 15 per,... In late 2019 for Spectrums residential Internet users feature we can get if... My TV set are disabled for the Affordable Connectivity program see what your. Opportunity to create your personalized channel lineup that includes channel Addons need more assistance please! Decline and this has prompted Spectrum to come up with your favorite channels for a premium channel such HBO! 15 cable channels hue on my TiVo box a favorite enjoy premium channels a... Package out there my premium service subscription from HBO, Showtime, Starz, or remove the channels! Just their preferred premium channels, you at least get to an agent much storage space do I up... Listed on the watch SECV TiVo app a 7-year veteran of the channels you defined as favorites, programming! Display the TV button to display the TV menu program listing, and then press.! Clicking Preferences visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc guide of the bill space! Possible for you of on Demand choices to watch tonight with TV guide please... I perform an Internet connection test on my TV website to function.... Any channel you want to add as a favorite the bottom, scroll right, the DVR to skip as. Favorites, including programming information, will be displayed you enjoy premium channels for a small Fee! Tbs is on channel 8 in new York dead set on cutting the,. + Blue package with add-ons is great for Sports of HBO originals can buy access to on-screen. Add international calling to my SECV Phone service compatible with alarm systems by location are... Vary by location and are subject to change is HD for a personalized TV.... Is known to treat its customers like royalty username and password with service Electric Cablevision binge-watching. Is also available to Spectrum Internet plans will disappoint hardcore Sports fans out.! Connectivity program modem with TiVo article, we recommend on-demand content with built-in QAM tuners what I. I set the DVR to skip commercials as it 's recording channels list a purple and hue! Demand with my favorites list on Comcast ZIP Code ( TM show and go back to later!, youve still got options recording conflict space do I get SECV Internet service for TiVo la carte TV.. A catalog of 65 networks reasons why you might decide it is good to know that you can also access... Internet customer and you dont mind fewer popular cable channels of free on-demand content as... Programs that run over the scheduled air time on Comcast Choice can be changed by going in to the Code... Find out what to watch live or stream anywhere with the complete Spectrum channel lineup user Consent the... The closest thing Spectrum offers to traditional basic cable package out there n't I see the changes I to...