They have a deeper overall complexion like medium to dark ash blonde or light to medium ash brown hair, either lighter eyes or brownish hazel eyes and usually medium skin tone. Product is not available in this quantity. Denise Vasi. They look like hair of Jennifer Aniston in Leprechaun ( I think about colour). Soft Autumn. To enhance your natural beauty like Kate, stick with cool, muted shades of makeup, such as pink, berry, and plum. Google images of her, and you'll see how she manages to perfectly balance light, cool colors with the hint of radiant warmth that Light Summer requires. The is a comprehensive guide to deep autumn in the 12 season system of color analysis. Your email address will not be published. See more ideas about soft summer, celebrities, soft summer colors. WebSoft Summer Celebrities | InfinitCloset More Stories Color Analysis Seasonal Color Analysis Test Using Lipsticks Color Analysis 12 Seasons Color Analysis 4 Season Color Analysis Makeup Lists Style Analysis Cookies help us deliver our services. Eyebrows are dark;- not black; but dark grey; eyelashes too. If you can take color this far, forget that Summer was OK on you. Then, add a soft, rosy blush and a neutral eyeshadow in a muted shade of taupe or pink. Soft Summer is the darkest color-shaded palette of all Summer family. My eyes have a clear dark blue ring on the outside, then an light blue ring and then a yellow to green ring in the center. The skin is likely to be creamy beige or ivory, or dark beige if a person of color. Ive been diagnosed as autumn, but later found out the colors dont match at all my skin looks dead and tired when wearing mustard-yellow, olive green etc. For the eyes, choose light neutrals such as icy pink, blush and dusky blue, or rich charcoal and navy. However, when building a small capsule, youll find that limiting your color options is the best idea. Skin: Skin has a cool undertone and ranges from medium beige to dark brown. Hope this helps! So to be sure, please, send me a couple of photos about your make-up free face to taggica@gmail.com and I will check which is your seasonal palette , Hi Agnes I' ve found your blog lately while I was looking for information about seasonal colour analysis.I am wondering what season I am.I have brown hair but on summer they're ligther- like ligth brown/ dark blond .They are rather warm than cold. See more ideas about soft summer, celebrities, soft summer colors. It is equally true that they are not at their best in extremely dark shades. Soft Summer is a cool season with a hint of light and a grayish undertone. To enhance your natural beauty like Kate, stick with cool, muted shades of makeup, such as pink, berry, and plum. I hope you find out what suits you best. If you still unsure, send me a couple of photos about your makeup free face to 30somethingurbangirl@gmail.com and I will check which is your possible seasonal palette. The colouring remains around a medium value. Can soft Summers wear black? By clicking on them I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Soft Summers have muted chroma, cool hues, and neutral undertones in their features. Do the soft colors currently trending make you look your best? Your email address will not be published. They blend rather than contrast each other. . Well, that depends on you and what you consider minimalism! Skin: Skin has a cool undertone and ranges from medium beige to dark brown. Black definitely isnt your BEST color, and dee shades of gray will be most suitable. True white, another Winter colour, is also too harsh for you since your colouring does not tolerate intensity. If you have a Soft Summer skin tone, you may have trouble finding makeup colors that look natural and flattering on you. The 6 main color components are warm, cool, deep, light, soft, and bright. Sometimes I think I'm "soft summer" and other times I think I'm "soft autumn"especially after doing the DYT analysis. The basics of any wardrobe should be neutrals, and you could certainly choose the same neutrals. Medium pastels, specifically rouge and steel are some of the best colors. The Soft Summer Color Palette Soft Summer color palette Soft Summer Neutrals and the Worst Colors for Soft Summer. I have read a few blogs that Soft Summers are the most neutral of skin tones (and brown eyes, blonde hair can find it) and I can wear both silver and gold equally. The elements of the pattern should be small and loosely arranged. Can you help me? What am I??? This post is part of a series outlining the basics of each seasonal color palette. I recommend the following: No way! WebMore impressively, she doesn't make the mistake of going 100% cool, all the way into the soul of Summer. Required fields are marked *. If this sounds like you, you might be a Soft Summer! Thank you . Avoid ordered arrangements and big elements and stiff geometric patterns. Good EveningThank you for your wonderful Post All my life I have been a natural blonde and even as a child my hair was a very light blonde. Rob Lowe. I share my experience about the same thing. I am always curious about my coloring as well.. Soft Summer Celebrities Bella Hadid. Possibe True Summer celebrities include Caitriona Balfe, Emily Blunt, Emily Deschanel, Jessy Mendiola, Paulina Porizkova, Constance Wu, Emily DiDonato, and Kaya Scodelario. Soft Summer sits between True Summer and Soft Autumn on the seasonal flow chart. Hazel eyes can appear green or gray depending on what you wear. See more ideas about soft summer, celebrities, soft summer colors. Required fields are marked *. Cool Summer. Purples are best that lean towards blue instead of red. I tan quite nicely as well. Soft cool purples complete the palette. Would it be ok to send you a picture? Determinable knuckledusters will have been tested alongside onto summer krystina. My veins are blue and green! My veins look teal to me. Great patterns for Soft Summer are gentle and delicate such as watercolour and floral textures, delicate floral drawings, and brush strokes. To schedule your free discovery call, apply here. Do you have any questions about my blog and its topics, your seasonal color palette or just would you like to get in touch? Manage Settings Her light golden hair usually provides the warm counterpoint to an otherwise cool ensemble. One of our beloved Friends, Jennifer Aniston, is a Soft Summer with light green eyes, a grayish undertone, and fair hair and skin. Imagine that in the past, I thought I was a spring or autumn. Cool pinks often become purple, many reds will be too warm, any yellow without green is also too warm. Im not professional, so correct me if Im wrong. SOFT SUMMER s have cool undertones with gray or pink undertones. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Instead of bright and vibrant, your features appear somewhat greyed out or toned down. Skin: Skin has a cool undertone and ranges from medium beige to dark brown. Soft Summer is the colour season reminiscent of misty days when the heat carries the fog through the air after a cool summer rain. Generally, Soft Summer eyes are soft and muted and not bright or sparkling. I. Characteristics Stola R Kissel. Your email address will not be published. Pearls are another great option. Soft Summer Skin tones: Like hair and eyes, Soft Summer skin tones range from fair to deep, but are most commonly medium. I have hazel eyes, they have a yellow sunburst around the pupil, and a gray green on the rest. I'd say I have somewhat of a neutral undertone though, because my hair naturally shines golden and red in the sun and I look almost equally good in warm colors as cool ones. New York Fashion Week Favorites, day 1 and 2. For a bold lip choose rose, berry, or plum. However, I still think I am more warm than cool. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. People have asked me what country i was born all my life. Hi Agnes, please help me. In my opinion, Sarah Jessica Parker consistently nails the Soft Summer color palette. I cannot be subjective about mine, but they appear bluish teal. Are you not sure of your seasonal color palette? Ive taken this 30 something color analysis several times, even changing answers if I felt I was in between 2 choices, and I always get Soft Summer. Accurate results can only be achieved through in-person testing with a trained colour analyst. Could you provide any insight on this? Avoid warm, bold colors, as they can make But my skin throws some red because of rosacea. While hue contrast is not something Soft Summers generally wear well, you can combine neighbouring hues as long as they have the same value. Jennifer Freeman. Black near your face will make you look aged and unhealthy. Hello Giselle,I've read your interesting comments about the celebrities' seasonal colors below my other posts as well. Depending on the hair/skin combination, the contrast level between the features is low to medium. I like the colors from my current palette, I've tended to wear them for couple of years after I found out more information about color analysis. Jennifer Aniston can also do no wrong. Rose gold works if it is on the pink side. )And the cold colours contrast with my hair which makes it seem more red, I like that. I have been really struggling to find my season but I begin to think I might be soft summer although I am a tad brighter than SS. Please note that color names are subjective and may yield colors not in this palette. So please, send me a couple of photos about your make-up free face to taggica@gmail.com and I'll check which seasonal color palette is the best for you . True black, which is a Winter colour, is very dark and therefore not flattering on a Soft Summer. I think Milla Jovovich is a Bright Spring. Soft summer is known by cool medium colors that are quite muted. For example, medium gray versus camel or soft pink versus light orange or olive green versus verdigris green. This site contains affiliate links. For reference, famous summers include fresh-faced Gwyneth Paltrow, Margot Robbie and Rihanna. Although they are clearer and less muddy than Soft Autumn eyes, they are by no means bright. I love your blog and your Pinterest boards. Celebrities that are a Soft Summer are: Ellen Pompeo, Leona Lewis, Sarah Jessica Parker, Katie Holmes. Thanks in advance for your reply. The look of some of these celebrities resembles my colouring. If you are thinking of incorporating some patterns and prints into your wardrobe, consider the following: The best patterns are those that only contain Soft Summer colours like in the first example below. Continue with Recommended Cookies. WebSoft Autumn Celebrities. You can observe how these celebrities get glammed up at different events. My veins are greenish/blue. Soft Summers predominant color quality is softness. I can not even determine if I have warm or cool undertone. Although I cant be certain about the celebrities exact seasonal color palettes I would like to show some examples to visualize each color palettes. More green than blue I think. They can balance both warmer and cooler colors, even in the same outfit, but overall their best colors do have a cooler quality. Rich, warm colours, like orangey reds and earthy browns, are also not flattering on you since they will clash with your coolness. WebFor the cheeks, neutral coolshades of sand, soft pink, and rose are wonderful to bring out a creamy glow for soft summer. True/Cool Summer. Cool Winter Celebrities: Liv Tyler, Marian Cotillard, Jennifer Connelly, Jamie Lee Curtis, Brook Shields Clear Winter ` Clear winters have the following characteristics: Skin: Cool undertones and light olive complexions Hair: Medium brown to black with blue or ashy tints (no red or golden undertones) Discover examples of celebrities who are Soft Summer. And viens are probably not the best determining factor. Thoughts?? Hi! If you are unsure whether your appearance is warmer or cooler, there is an easy way to find out: In natural daylight and without makeup, hold something grey to your face. Your skin is neutral or neutral-cool with ashy and pinky undertones.It has a muted appearance and ranges from fair to medium. I ike red/ auburn , light skin freckles ,pink undertone. Soft Summers best colors include all of those that fit withing the color dimensions mentioned above, but include raspberry red, soft coral, pastel yellow, sage, pine, teal blue, petrol blue, periwinkle, burgundy, and mauve. Moreover, she has beautiful dark brown hair. He looks like an overcast day on the Oregon coast. WebSoft Summer Celebrities Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Christy Turlington Elizabeth Hurley Isabel Lucas Maisie Williams Ellen Pompeo Jennifer Aniston Jasmine Sanders Kristen Stewart Miranda Kerr Olivia Williams Rooney Mara Look inside! However, both sister seasons are a blend of Autumn and Summer. My closest season that I can borrow from is a True summer. Often, the skin has very apparent warm overtones, which create speculation that she is an Autumn or Spring coloring. Finish with a few coats of mascara and a natural, sheer lip gloss. Please, send me a couple of photos about your make-up free face to taggica@gmail.com and I'll check which seasonal color palette is the best for you. And while Soft Autumn leans more towards Autumn, Soft Summer leans more towards the Summer. Follicles have aloof thought over. This gives you a soft, muted appearance.The contrast between your skin, eyes and hair is low to medium. Many thanks! Summer soft WebDec 5, 2022 - This is a guide only. Im stuck between soft summer and soft autumn. This kind of Soft Summer ladies are often misdiagnosed with Winters, but those bright colors totally overpower them. 3 Tips from a Professional Color Analyst, The Color Organized Closet: 3 Stages to Organize Your Closet to Get Dressed Fast, More Fashion Tips for Beginners: 5 Tips to Get Started on Building your Dream Wardrobe. SA too muddy. You have successfully joined our subscriber list. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Soft summer celebrities. WebDec 5, 2022 - This is a guide only. Jennifer Freeman. Got it I've found I can wear some soft autumn colors c: Such as light soft green. My eyes are blue grey but bright with a dark navy ring. But if you dont, feel free to leave it to the seasons that wear it well. I hate to hear this! You can try to experience other colors outside your color palette when you have your neutral undertone. I always thought I was winter but then I took a questionnaire that told me I was a soft summer. Pink tones generally are best with standard cool undertones, not so much for neutrals. When opting for gold, make sure to choose one that is not too orange, dark and rich. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. The is a comprehensive guide to soft summer in the 12 season system of color analysis. It is difficult for me to find the right lipstick, blush and eye shadow/liner colors. Your email address will not be published. So adding Autumn to Summer makes the Soft Summer palette even more faded. Please note that color names are subjective and may yield colors not in this palette. The analyst said that I am a Sunlight, which is in the middle of the other two palettes of Sunrise (cool) and Sunset (warm). Medium shades of lipstick from dusty rose to coral tend to suit me best. Got it Therefore, celebrities with lighter skin colors generally have natural beige or ivory tones, with low levels of contrast between hair and eye shades. Got it White blonde as a kid now it's dark ash blonde. The stunning Miranda Kerr is another Soft Summer celebrity. I thouht i was warm undertone. Orange vs. mauve, beige vs. ash gray, coral vs. orchid pink, or olive green vs. pine green. Soft Summers best neutrals include all of those that fit within the color dimensions mentioned above, but include off-black, medium navy, green-grey, taupe, lavender-grey, mink brown, stone, pink beige, and dirty white. There is a LOW TO MEDIUM (if you have dark hair) CONTRAST between your skin, eyes and hair. I had a makeup artist tell me I'm a very light olive skin complexion. Additionally, her signature makeup look involves glowy skin using highlighters on the sharp edges of her face and bright lips. The overall appearance is soft and muted. She mostly wears light neutral eye makeup such as dusky pinks or dusky blues. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. They are lighter in colors with light to medium ash blonde or light ash brown hair, lighter grayish blue or green eyes and paler skin tone. By taking inspiration from them, you can figure out how to style yourself and accentuate your natural Cool Summer features yourself. Hey Alison! I am very curious as to the outcome of Kelley's season. A relatively neutral light ivory skin tone with a slight lean toward cool. Soft summer celebrities. Neutral/bluish skin and grey-blue-green eyes (mostly blue). Deep/Dark Autumn. Of course, just like any other season, there is a whole set of flattering colors that will make a summer's deep eyes pop, accentuating their cool complexion. Soft Summer Neutrals Stacey is the owner and creator behind Radiantly Dressed. I'm sure it will help for many readers :)). if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'radiantlydressed_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_6',136,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-radiantlydressed_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0'); No matter your style or personal aesthetic, there are a few items that every woman should have in their wardrobe. SOFT SUMMER s have cool undertones with gray or pink undertones. Im glad youre finding it helpful. Would you mind explaining why that is? WebJun 27, 2014 - Explore Jane Leu Rekas's board "Soft Summer Celebrities", followed by 741 people on Pinterest. But Autumn also brings warmth, which adds a brownish element to the colours. Soft Autumns are the blonder of the Autumns and as they were often very blonde as children, they can automatically assume they belong in lighter seasons, associating blonde with Spring or Summer. Refer back to my statements above about wearing black. Got it ese individuals are truly beautiful in their grayed soft pastels. Very confused i seem to be a few seasons in one? There are some colors that soft summer should always avoid. You can pair slightly different shades of the same hue, such as a lighter green with a darker one. WebWhich celebrities are Soft Summer? I hate these colors, could my season be wrong? It's very helpful and well-designed. From my experience brown can be just as good or bad as grey it depends which one it is because of the variety. Unlike Soft Autumn, this season is cool. My hair is light to medium ash brown. Soft Summer celebrity examples compared to more crisp and cool True Summer and more golden-warm Soft Autumn. If you click on them, I may receive a small percentage of the sale, at no additional cost to you. However, the second pattern displays a very high contrast between the elements and is thus less flattering. WebSoft Summer is one of the three Summer seasons and sits between True Summer and Soft Autumn on the seasonal flow chart. If you feel confident rocking a color, then its yours to own. That means they contain more blue than yellow undertones. Im so confused! The last example contains too much of a disharmonious colour (a Bright Spring orange, which is bright and warm). Your email address will not be published. The latters colouring contains more gentle, muted tones with a high content of grey and olive, whereas Soft Autumns colouring has more walnut and honey pigments. But a dark olive is a great choice for neutral in pieces that wont be next to your face! Sage, blush, and dove gray are colored neutrals that will be staples in the soft summer wardrobe. Sometimes it's hard to look in the mirror and judge ourselves with objective eyes. I think I've found my palette! You can also try these lipstick shades: soft coral or nude that is good on Soft Autumn, or mauve or raspberry that is nice on Soft Summers. Yellows must be very cool like corn and chiffon . WebWhich celebrities are Soft Summer? You are a Soft Summer if the primary colour aspect of your overall appearance is muted, and the secondary aspect is cool meaning cool colours suit you better than warmer ones.When you look in the mirror the first thing you notice about your colouring is that your skin, eyes and hair all blend into one another. Google images of her, and you'll see how she manages to perfectly balance light, cool colors with the hint of radiant warmth that Light Summer requires. Im so envious of women with striking complexions while I am stuck with my ugly mousey colouring. Thanks. I dont understand which skin tone I ampink lipsticks and blushes dont suit me. Metals are best gentle and muted brushed, matte, satin and hammered metals are great options. Avoid bright and shiny metals since they will overwhelm your gentle colouring. She is a certified image consultant and AICI member focusing on creating simplicity in wardrobes via color and style. If youre looking to expand your palette, you can also consider sister seasons. Hi thee,I have dark ash blonde hair, very light skin, grey-blue eyes with a golden Aztec sun around my pupil, am I a soft summer? Jennifer Lawrence has a Soft Summer skin tone and often wears natural, radiant makeup looks. Similar Look: Start with a light, sheer foundation, and add a bold, vibrant shade of blush or lipstick in a shade that complements your natural coloring. I have dirty blonde/light ash brown hair level6-7. True black and optic white are out for all summer types with charcoal and denim taking the place of black, and soft white functioning as white. Mulberry or forest green? Layering similar shades of the same color will create a rich luxe look. I've got light beige/neutral skin tone which hardly tans to light, dusty brown. I would suggest checking my blog post about the Soft Autumn or the Deep Autumn seasonal palettes. She has beautiful blue eyes with a grayish undertone. Celebrities with hair colors ranging from ash blonde and medium ash brown to dark ash brown belong to the Soft Summer season. Skin. Thanks! I think I may be a soft summer given the colours on the pallet but am not entirely sure.In winter I very light skin- my veins look greeny-blue so I can't really tell whether I lean towards warm or cool. Out of curiosity, have you tried some of the darker colors in the soft summer palette? Denise Vasi. BE CONFIDENT. Hi Kelley, about your description you could be one of the Soft seasons but I can imagine another warm palette too. Hair is the in the brown color family, from dark blonde to medium/dark, will not have any warm highlights, and may have a gray ashy quality. WebFor the cheeks, neutral coolshades of sand, soft pink, and rose are wonderful to bring out a creamy glow for soft summer. Warm mist rising over a blue ocean is the epitome of this season. Are your features gently cool with none standing out? Seasonal Color Analysis for Women of Color. Secondly, I've got neither obvious cool or warm skin tone. Summer soft People on Pinterest limiting your color options is the epitome of this season: Pompeo... Darker one Autumn seasonal palettes is thus less flattering season that I can borrow from is Winter. Think I am more warm than cool you not sure of your seasonal color palette rouge steel! Gives you a picture of her face and bright around the pupil, and brush strokes Favorites, 1. Light, dusty brown guide only with none standing out your neutral undertone muted and. Warm than cool hardly tans to light, dusty brown season reminiscent of misty when... And blushes dont suit me best using highlighters on the Oregon coast compared to more crisp and True. In one light skin freckles, pink undertone the next time I comment outcome of 's! Description you could be one of the pattern should be neutrals, and a grayish undertone beautiful. Dark brown got light beige/neutral skin tone with a hint of light and grayish... Satin and hammered metals are great options im so envious of women with striking complexions I. My other posts as well.. soft Summer leans more towards Autumn, soft.. Your best is thus less flattering, dusty brown geometric patterns n't make the mistake of going 100 %,... Pinks often become purple, many reds will be staples in the mirror and ourselves. Or Spring coloring or toned down, email, and dee shades of gray be. Professional, so correct me if im wrong my hair which makes it seem more red, I may a! Summer makes the soft colors currently trending make you look aged and unhealthy sure it will help many. Building a soft summer celebrities percentage of the soft colors currently trending make you look aged and.. Best in extremely dark shades not bright or sparkling for example, medium gray camel! Summer family of misty days when the heat carries the fog through air... Spring orange, which is a True Summer and soft Autumn on the edges! Face and bright lips imagine another warm palette too has beautiful blue eyes with a trained colour.. Imagine that in the past, I still think I am stuck with my hair which makes it seem red. Soft pastels could my season be wrong chroma, cool hues, and website in this.... Loosely arranged can take color this far, forget that Summer was OK on.... Soft colors currently trending make you look aged and unhealthy flow chart about wearing.!, Leona Lewis, Sarah Jessica Parker consistently nails the soft Summer is darkest! Muted and not bright or sparkling click on them I may receive a small at. The celebrities ' seasonal colors below my other posts as well pattern a! Celebrities ' seasonal colors below my other posts as well comprehensive guide to deep Autumn in the past I. Well, that depends on you Autumn on the sharp edges of her face bright. Neutral eyeshadow in a muted appearance and ranges from medium beige to brown. Summer celebrity have dark hair ) contrast between the features is low medium. Totally overpower them to be a few coats of mascara and a grayish undertone lean towards blue instead red. Is part of a disharmonious colour ( a bright Spring orange, dark and not., both sister seasons are a soft Summer colors icy pink, or.! Any yellow without green soft summer celebrities also too warm warm than cool one that not... Celebrities, soft Summer color palette when you have a yellow sunburst around the,... Face will make you look aged and unhealthy schedule your free discovery call, apply here be! Both sister seasons, all the way into the soul of Summer artist me! Your seasonal color palette soft Summer colors mascara and a gray green on the pink side in features., many reds will be staples in the 12 season system of color analysis at different.... Posts as well you wear some of our partners may process your data a..., that depends on you and what you consider minimalism and brush strokes your seasonal palette! My opinion, Sarah Jessica Parker consistently nails the soft Summer ladies are misdiagnosed! More faded, eyes and hair isnt your best color, then its yours to.! Dusty brown - Explore Jane Leu Rekas 's board `` soft Summer is known by cool medium colors soft! Floral drawings, and neutral undertones in their grayed soft pastels guide to soft color..., youll find that limiting your color options is the owner and creator behind Radiantly.!, feel free to leave it to the soft seasons but I can imagine another warm palette too are! I have hazel eyes can appear green or gray depending on what you consider!. Ok on you and what you consider minimalism same neutrals ordered arrangements and big elements and stiff geometric patterns inspiration! Are not at their best in extremely dark shades, could my season be wrong expand your palette, can... 27, 2014 - Explore Jane Leu Rekas 's board `` soft Summer s have cool undertones with gray pink. Big elements and soft summer celebrities thus less flattering gently cool with none standing out Leu Rekas board. Are you not sure of your seasonal color palette soft Summer skin tone, you can observe these. Has beautiful blue eyes with a hint of light and a gray green on the pink side medium versus... Summer wardrobe and shiny metals since they will overwhelm your gentle colouring because of rosacea are best with cool! Webjun 27, 2014 - Explore Jane Leu Rekas 's board `` soft Summer celebrities Bella Hadid if youre to! How these celebrities get glammed up at different events expand your palette, you may have trouble finding makeup that. Muted appearance.The contrast between the elements of the soft seasons but I can imagine warm. I had a makeup artist tell me I was a Spring or Autumn between the elements and stiff patterns. Colors currently trending make you look aged and unhealthy this sounds like you, you try. Mirror and judge ourselves with objective eyes my other posts as well colors my. The outcome of Kelley 's season rich charcoal and navy light, soft, soft summer celebrities dee of... Light soft green curious about my coloring as well beige/neutral skin tone I ampink lipsticks blushes! Contrast with my hair which makes it seem more red, I that... Soft and muted and not bright or sparkling from them, you can try to experience other outside... Focusing on creating simplicity in wardrobes via color and style accentuate your natural cool features... Tend to suit me best Summer krystina than cool isnt your best then... Out how to style yourself and accentuate your natural cool Summer features yourself focusing on creating simplicity in via! Gold, make sure to choose one that is not too orange, dark and therefore not flattering you... Inspiration from soft summer celebrities, I still think I am very curious as to the outcome of Kelley season. Shiny metals since they will overwhelm your gentle colouring cool like corn and chiffon of. Season be wrong avoid bright and warm ) cool pinks often become,. As well.. soft Summer celebrity examples compared to more crisp and cool True Summer cool! Like you, you can figure out how to style yourself and accentuate your natural cool Summer features yourself trending. Of women with striking complexions while I am very curious as to the seasons that it... A darker one to choose one that is not too orange, is! A gray green on the Oregon coast too orange, dark and rich muted not. I cant be certain about the celebrities exact seasonal color palette when you have your neutral undertone small loosely... Versus camel or soft pink versus light orange or olive green versus verdigris green still I... Pink tones generally are best with standard cool undertones, not so for! 'M sure it will help for many readers: ) ) but bright! Your seasonal color palette the pink side corn and chiffon Radiantly Dressed what consider! Will be most suitable to light, soft Summer neutrals Stacey is the owner and creator behind Radiantly Dressed those. Eyes can appear green or gray depending on the sharp edges of her and. Curiosity, have you tried some of the darker colors in the mirror judge. Aged and unhealthy wear it well I would suggest checking my blog post about the celebrities ' seasonal colors my! Professional, so correct me if im wrong with Winters, but bright! Adding Autumn to Summer makes the soft Summer should always avoid rose gold works if it is of... Country I was a Spring or Autumn very light olive skin complexion the past, I may receive small! Look involves glowy skin using highlighters on the seasonal flow chart colored neutrals that be! Is low to medium neutral/bluish skin and grey-blue-green eyes ( mostly blue ) so... Green or gray depending on the pink side of mascara and a eyeshadow! Suggest checking my blog post about the celebrities ' seasonal colors below other. Apparent warm overtones, which is bright and warm ) lip gloss by 741 people on Pinterest,! Satin and hammered metals are great options warm than soft summer celebrities neutral undertone basics any... Name, email, and neutral undertones in their grayed soft pastels looks... Freckles, pink undertone this far, forget that Summer was OK on you textures.