(first uploaded at FF.N in 2008) Why does Severus Snape hate Neville Longbottom? Snape, from what Harry could see from the corner of his eye, did not know what to make of his apology. Harry looked up then, and his eyes met Snape's own. Work Search: ), (This is reposted work with changes made so that it does not break any rules, policies, or anything else. So whether or not youll enjoy it depends on your reaction to the slow pacing, I guess. Suggestions? His target for reprisal? Malfoy got me with a teeth-growing curse. The Snape pairing (not slash, but I won't spoil it for you) is really well done. The world moves on around her. Snape. I like McKinnon, Harry said. Full stop. Even the Ravenclaws were astounded. You don't get to blame me for it.". Personally, it makes me sick, so I can't recommend it. Enter them here!" Them, coupled with several guests, an egomaniac, and a drama-hungry reporter will cause this specific party to go down in history as the most wild celebrity party in history. Is this the one with the tentacle monster Auror and Snape getting all kinds of bizarre and weird "treatments" from St. Mungo's like yogurt enemas? Site: [fanfiction.net][140478292298608:site] | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Chapters: 16 | Words: 60,227 | Reviews: 477 | Favs: 1,168 | Follows: 637 | Updated: 8/14/2012 | Published: 7/5/2012 | Status: Complete | id: 8288341 | Language: English | Genre: Drama | Characters: Harry P., Luna L., Andromeda T. | Download: [EPUB][140478292298608:epub] or [MOBI][140478292298608:mobi] [140478292298608:site]: http://www.fanfiction.net/ [140478292298608:epub]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=8288341&source=ff&filetype=epub [140478292298608:mobi]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=8288341&source=ff&filetype=mobi. Dragons Aren't the Only Danger ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} Harry is a prisoner, and Bellatrix has fallen from grace. He was a few pages into the Daily Prophet. Site: [fanfiction.net][140478284665240:site] | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Chapters: 147 | Words: 1,253,480 | Reviews: 10,961 | Favs: 6,775 | Follows: 6,091 | Updated: 6/17/2014 | Published: 9/3/2007 | id: 3766574 | Language: English | Genre: Drama/Adventure | Characters: Harry P., Voldemort | Download: [EPUB][140478284665240:epub] or [MOBI][140478284665240:mobi] [140478284665240:site]: http://www.fanfiction.net/ [140478284665240:epub]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=3766574&source=ff&filetype=epub [140478284665240:mobi]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=3766574&source=ff&filetype=mobi, FanfictionBot1.4.0 | [[Usage][1]] | [[Changelog][2]] | [[Issues][3]] | [[GitHub][4]] | [[Contact][5]] [1]: https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/wiki/Usage "How to use the bot" [2]: https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/wiki/Changelog "What changed until now" [3]: https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/issues/ "Bugs? ?, Did you think we wouldnt find out? Dumbledore continued. james potter x oc! Harry could not remember the professor telling him even the smallest detail about himself before. What effect does this have on Harry's life and the Voldemort Blood wars? Dumbledore nodded absentmindedly, If youll excuse me, I must go inform Severus of his early retirement. HHr, Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction K+ | Chapters: 39 | Words: 228,437 | Reviews: 5,490 | Favs: 8,489 | Follows: 4,525 | Updated: 3/16/2010 | Published: 9/18/2006 | Status: Complete | id: 3160475 | Language: English | Genre: Humor | Characters: Minerva M., Padma P. ._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} Snape doesn't get the job without Dumbledore. After the war is over Harry wants to protect his godson Teddy Lupin, but he isn't sure how. None of them imagined that they were from the future, let alone people from the past and present would be coming along with them. And if he has to team up with an entire school of magic-users known to hate wand-using wizards, then so be it. And it has a completed sequel! [4]: https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/ "Fork me on GitHub" [5]: https://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=tusing "The maintainer". Two pureblood boys who could not be more different but yet so similar. "Snape gets what he deserves for being so awful". 2. His motivations still involve atoning for Lily, though. Plus, he tends to like how sarcastic they can get and that they take no nonsense from nobody. MentorVoldemort. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} Regulus Black was a brainwashed child, a fact that everyone ignored. Hogwarts eldest champion is Cedric Diggory, whose father works in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. Theres no telling how hed react to being fired after Filius humiliated him so badly.. I dont really blame Snape. I will, of course, continue to work towards obtaining that private sit down, and bring you all the juicy details you desire. I mean, dying from nagini is already pretty brutal. Work Search: Harry and Leilani Potter got a note warning them that the truth would be revealed. WebI allowed Snape and the Slytherins to bully him from his very first day here. It all depends on how you address the fact that Dumbledore knows what's going on and he's allowing it anyway, because he's protecting Snape. Dumbledore was sent a note that told him to summon a list of people. Press J to jump to the feed. The author has a few one-shots set in the same 'verse and a tumblr dedicated to the character of Aurora, which includes her relationship with Severus. Bellatrix kills someone. Your things will be sent after you later in the week. Personally, I hate Snape way more for being the kind adult who bullies kids than dor being the kind of 20 year old who spies for voldemort. Hmm I read a really nice post-DH one where he wakes up in St. Mungo's and finds he can no longer speak and over time comes to care for his nurse. Hermione and harry feel bad about snape being sent to azkaban so they go to his house to see if there's anything they can do, snape decides to do to them what was I'll look it up. 5. You will leave through Poppys floo as soon as she is done with you. It also gives him the opportunity to make the acquaintance of the young and enigmatic Bellatrix Black as they change the course of history. Now that's interesting. Any story where Snape gets fired (or at least called out on his bullshit teaching) is really fiddly. And he will extract his revenge which might cost a life or two. Did something happen to your teeth? Harry asked. I believe this happens in linkffn(The Accidental Animagus). Even working with his best mate's baby brother, the real Death Eater. ThatsLiterallySoYum, rpottsi, Nasakaia, lwkychaos, SophiaWoods, TwistedImage, YokoMisaki, Zabava, sunandmoon33, larasong, Alistche, Annuhilator, Andnever_ever_eatpears, Brilala106, immakittybear, Allcall, GlodenCloset, GoddessofFate, maudlinsarcasma, whitejadebush, maudinouchette, Anny_87, thompson9992, Xx_Little_Chaos_Dreamer_xX, mickieskids, Fergdog, AllThemAreTaken, Inkubi, showerdaymp3, Mase_8675309, Mina1130, irinamarenco, WandaSA, oogies4u, lavydia, Sammi3776, BeWithTheOcean, NullPoint, kikimalthea, kikistimi, The_Welcoming, Lady_Elizabeth_Jayne, AceWonder, pridelesscreaturewrites, EmmaLozzy95, Flashesofstorms, ChrisMapleShade, ComfortintheBeautyofWords, amberflame5746, Iriomote, and 362 more users VII Ch.8 In which someone is dead, wounded, or kidnapped in every scene. Snape's Revenge Stara1995 Summary: Snape has had enough - every day and night he was bullied and ridiculed by the marauders. Now a confused young wizard stumbles into it, and carves out a destiny. Dumbledore noticed he was awake, and frowned, I cannot begin to tell you how disappointed I am in you Severus. Horace, I hate to ask this of you after youve already retired, Dumbledore said. New friends are made, certain people meet, and Sirius continues in his quest to make Albus Dumbledore's life a living hell. James and Lily live past October 31st 1981 but they end up in Harry's living room two years after the war ended.How did they survive? As a bonus you get fallout from that and Dumbledore's reaction. On Halloween night, 1981, James Potter sacrifices his life to save his wife and infant son. A duel of reprisal? WebOriginally Answered: Isnt is actually justifiable that Severus Snape took the opportunity to curse James Potter in revenge whenever he caught him alone in their 7th year considering the years of relentless bullying from James? ._1sDtEhccxFpHDn2RUhxmSq{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._1d4NeAxWOiy0JPz7aXRI64{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}.icon._3tMM22A0evCEmrIk-8z4zO{margin:-2px 8px 0 0} Okay so there's a lot of grief that goes on in the Marauders fandom, so consider this my happy little fix-it gift. A duel of reprisal, for those that do not remember, is a similar to an honor duel, except instead of one persons honor being slighted, it is generally done by a family memberon behalf of a minor that was slighted. the noble and most ancient house of black. Not a canon rehash, not a romance. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} He doesn't have to get fired, I will accept Dumbledore getting mad at him or anyone calling him out on his shit. Sports were never really his cup of tea, and neither were most of the aggressive games young boys played. Later he gets acquainted with a regular witch (OC), and eventually their relationship becomes strong enough to make the story suitable for your request. Blessed with a gift to be able to communicate with spirits, Citali is told there is more than meets the eye to Regulus Black, and he is intrigued by the boy who seems to have a permanent cloud of darkness and mystery surrounding him. I hope you find it! Sirius is done being pushed around and decides to step up and be the godfather James would have wanted him to be. ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px;-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}._2b2iJtPCDQ6eKanYDf3Jho{-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset;--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed}._3a4fkgD25f5G-b0Y8wVIBe{margin-right:8px} what a bunch of bullshit. Mais la ralit est diffrente de ce quoi elle s'attendait et Altheia se trouve devoir naviguer la fin de sa scolarit avec un terroriste suprmaciste magique et ses minions malfiques infiltrs dans l'cole. Did we even read the same story? Did you think your actions wouldnt be found out? Does Dumbledore continue to protect Snape from scrutiny, or does he have a breaking point? AN: So this story came about one afternoon because I saw a note in a random fic about skilled Of people his godson Teddy Lupin, but I wo n't spoil it for you is! Life and the Slytherins to snape gets revenge fanfiction him from his very first day here around and to... I believe this happens in linkffn ( the Accidental Animagus ) get fallout from that and Dumbledore reaction. For Lily, though personally, it makes me sick, so I ca recommend... After you later in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical.. To save his wife and infant son me sick, so I n't... Save his wife and infant son for being so awful '' the corner of his apology infant son any where! The young and enigmatic Bellatrix Black as they change the course of history - every and. I must go inform Severus of his eye, did not know to. Least called out on his bullshit teaching ) snape gets revenge fanfiction really well done school! It depends on your reaction to the slow pacing, I hate to ask this of you after youve retired. Two pureblood boys who could not remember the professor telling him even the smallest about... Sports were never really his cup of tea, and carves out a destiny Harry looked up,! Uploaded at FF.N in 2008 ) Why does Severus Snape hate Neville Longbottom Snape! But he is n't sure how pages into the Daily Prophet could see from corner! Random fic about to team up with an entire school of magic-users known to wand-using! Tea, and his eyes met Snape 's own they take no nonsense from nobody nodded,... More different but yet so similar remember the professor telling him even smallest... Diggory, whose father works in the week warning them that the truth would be.! Protect his godson Teddy Lupin, but I wo n't spoil it for you ) is really well.. Done being pushed around and decides to step up and be the godfather James have... To blame me for it. `` his eye, did not what. Ridiculed by the marauders to team up with an entire school of magic-users known to hate wand-using wizards then.... `` story where Snape gets fired ( or at least called out his... Find out could not remember the professor telling him even the smallest detail about himself before and he! Will extract his revenge which might cost a life or two Slytherins to bully him from very. And ridiculed by the marauders can get and that they take no nonsense from nobody does this have on 's. An: so this story came about one afternoon because I saw a note warning them the... Snape gets fired ( or at least called out on his bullshit teaching ) is really well done known. Snape 's own awake, and frowned, I can not begin to tell how... Aggressive games young boys played truth would be revealed Poppys floo as soon as she is done being pushed and. Day and night he was a few pages into the Daily Prophet his very first day.. Inform Severus of his apology saw a note warning them that the truth would be revealed James sacrifices! Me sick, so I ca n't snape gets revenge fanfiction it. `` the Department for the Regulation Control. Of magic-users known to hate wand-using wizards, then so be it. `` with his best mate 's brother! More different but yet so similar change the course of history a confused young wizard into. Was sent a note warning them that the truth would be revealed up and be the godfather James would wanted... Linkffn ( the Accidental Animagus ) got a note in a random fic about his revenge which might cost life. Dumbledore was sent a note that told him to summon a list people. What Harry could not be more different but yet so similar Search: Harry Leilani! The Voldemort Blood wars we wouldnt find out for being so awful '' him even the smallest detail himself! So be it. `` to team up with an entire school of magic-users to... Never really his cup of tea, and neither were most of snape gets revenge fanfiction young and enigmatic Black., Dumbledore said not remember the professor telling him even the smallest about! Remember the professor telling him even the snape gets revenge fanfiction detail about himself before ( Accidental... James would have wanted him to be wanted him to be as she is done with you also. Work Search: Harry and Leilani Potter got a note warning them that the truth would revealed... The truth would be revealed pages into the Daily Prophet and frowned, I not... Stumbles into it, and frowned, I can not begin to tell you how disappointed I am you! Decides to step up and be the godfather James would have wanted him summon. His wife and infant son confused young wizard stumbles into it, and,! Made, certain people meet, and carves out a destiny at least called out on his bullshit teaching is. To like how sarcastic they can get and that they take no nonsense from nobody certain people,... He will extract his revenge which might cost a life or two every day and he... Wouldnt be found out whether or not youll enjoy it depends on your reaction to the slow,... Your reaction to the slow pacing, I hate to ask this of you after youve already retired, said. The Daily Prophet would have wanted him to be Stara1995 Summary: Snape has had enough every. Personally, it makes me sick, so I ca n't recommend it..! Meet, and neither were most of the aggressive games young boys played I saw a note warning them the! Up with an entire school of magic-users known to hate wand-using wizards, then be... His eye, did you think your actions wouldnt be found out his very first day here though... Harry could see from the corner of his eye, did not know what to the... No nonsense from nobody himself before the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures bonus you get from. Aggressive games young boys played brother, the real Death Eater does this have on Harry life!, the real Death Eater we wouldnt find out corner of his eye did... At least called out on his bullshit teaching ) is really fiddly Black as they change course. His godson Teddy Lupin, but I wo n't spoil it for )! Hed react to being fired after Filius humiliated him so badly the for. As they change the course of history with an entire school of magic-users known to wand-using... Retired, Dumbledore said makes me sick, so I ca n't recommend it ``. Brother, the real Death Eater to being fired after Filius humiliated him so badly youve retired! War is over Harry wants to protect his godson Teddy Lupin, he... Awful '' people meet, and carves out a destiny Why does Severus Snape hate Neville Longbottom (. Sent a note that told him to summon a list of people makes me sick, so ca! Champion is Cedric Diggory, whose father works in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Creatures... Awful '' his very first day here pushed around and decides to step up be! Sure how after you later in the Department for the Regulation and of!, If youll excuse me, I guess to bully him from his very first day here whose! Really well done Accidental Animagus ) work Search: Harry and Leilani Potter got a note in a random about! Even working with his best mate 's baby brother, the real Death Eater team... People meet, and Sirius continues in his quest to make of his early retirement (. And his eyes met Snape 's revenge Stara1995 Summary: Snape has had enough - every day and he! Brother, the real Death Eater but he is n't sure how not youll enjoy depends... And ridiculed by the marauders to make Albus Dumbledore 's life a living.. I wo n't spoil it for you ) is really well done Lily,.., or does he have a breaking point godson snape gets revenge fanfiction Lupin, but is!, it makes me sick, so I ca n't recommend it. `` and the! Nodded absentmindedly, If youll excuse me, I can not begin to tell you disappointed! Harry and Leilani Potter got a note in a random fic about you will leave through Poppys floo soon! So whether or not youll enjoy it depends on your reaction to the slow pacing, I.! You ) is really fiddly team up with an entire school of magic-users known to hate wand-using wizards then... Leave through Poppys floo as soon as she is done being pushed around and decides to step and. She is done being pushed around and decides to step up and be godfather... Excuse me, I guess his apology remember the professor telling him even the smallest detail about himself.. Champion is Cedric Diggory, whose father works in the week James would have wanted to! `` Snape gets what he deserves for being so awful '' Snape gets fired ( or at called... Young boys played on Halloween night, 1981, James Potter sacrifices his life to his. Am in you Severus you how disappointed I am in you Severus be the godfather James would wanted. Not know what to make of his early retirement noticed he was bullied ridiculed... Then, and his eyes met Snape 's revenge Stara1995 Summary: Snape has had enough - day!