View affordable rental at 50 Arcade Blvd in Sacramento, CA. These are owned by the state. $1,268+ 1 bd. How to Apply for Housing. Waitlist Opening for the Scottsdale Housing Agency (SHA) Housing Choice Voucher Program (Section 8) 10 a.m., June 1 through 3 p.m. MST, June 17, 2022 (9 a.m., June 1 through 2 p.m. AZ Time, June 17, 2022). allotted parking spaces 1 When you rent an apartment in Scottsdale, youll live on-the-go! 1d ago. What did people search for similar to section 8 apartments in Scottsdale, AZ? All measurements are approximate. Renting a subsidized or section 8 apartment is the best way to find affordable housing in Scottsdale. parking type carport Sort: Just For You . Oct 20, 2022 in RENTCaf - Tiempo Inc. santa fe court is located in the tempe area near the asu campus. Other famous patrons include Vince Vaughn, Jennifer Aniston, and John Rich. $1,365+. By creating this email alert, you agree to our Legal Notice and our Privacy Policy. The AMI is calculated and published each year by HUD. Affordable Housing programs support 206 income based apartments in Scottsdale where households pay rent based on how much they earn. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Apartment rent in Scottsdale has decreased by -0.9% in the past year. I've made numerous calls to speak with the manager, and much of the time never receive a call back. This was never once mentioned to me, despite my many calls and visits. Honestly a large reason in not renewing was the interaction I had with a staff member that felt so dehumanizing when I asked about options for this and was offered no resources for help.Policy is late fees even after 1 day of rent being due so be wary.Maybe I had horrible luck but hopefully this essay will be useful to someone. Any request I make they are right there to fulfill my need. Scottsdale has resort dining, dive bars with finger foods, steak houses, American, BBQ, Italian, Asian, and of course, Mexican dining. built 2011 (approx.) Live on your own 1 Acre compound! The portfolio consists of approximately 8,000 units. parking in front of entrance yes Utilizing the voucher, a person or family pays a portion of their income toward rent and utilities. Use the chart below to determine your housing income limit for the FY 2021-2022 for Maricopa County: Phoenix, Mesa, Scottsdale, Arizona MSA. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. SANTA FE COURT APARTMENTS! There are 4 Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Waiting Lists in Arizona that are either always open or that have not announced a closing date. View More Pictures Type: Condo . $1,400. The maximum amount a voucher would pay on behalf of a low-income tenant in Scottsdale, Arizona for a two-bedroom apartment is between $1,566 and $1,914. $670 a month plus electric (heat), sewer, trash, cable/internet. parking in front of entrance yes The grass is dry and dead has not been watered since July. built 1970 (approx.) Reviews on Section 8 Apartments in Scottsdale, AZ - The Sycamore at Scottsdale, Ventana Apartment Homes, Scottsdale Fifth Avenue Apartments, Aura at Midtown, San Tropez Apartment Homes, Highlands, Optima Sonoran Village, San Sonoma by Mark-Taylor, Scottsdale Horizon Apartments, Cinnabarr Apartments It is also considered home to one of the nations best arts festivals the Scottsdale Arts Festival as well as one of the top culinary festivals, the Scottsdale Culinary Festival. 8550 E Mcdowell Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85257. Facility: Units: 68 | Address: 4181 N. Granite Reef, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. He came over, figured out the issue with the dishwasher, fixed it in a timely manner, as well as leaving the area spotless!Paul also answered a few general questions I. For Scottsdale, the AMI is calculated from all households within Maricopa County. Scottsdale was settled by Winfield Scott, an Army Chaplain, in 1888. Low income apartments in . The amenities are Quite Basic But the apartment units have everything that you will need to live comfortably if youre single or. I have tried to get in contact with the office for a few months and never get a answer.I would think that the manager would at the least leave a message that there are no available apartment openings.Its hard to get to. Shalimar Sands ( Chdo and Scottsdale Funds ), Arizona Public Housing and Low-Income Apartments Waiting Lists page. He came over, figured out the issue with the dishwasher, fixed it in a timely manner, as well as leaving the area spotless!Paul also answered a few general questions I had and came across not only as very knowledgeable, but very personable as well, which I appreciated!He also took care of a small weather stripping issue on the door.Overall, he was very kind and helpful, just thought youd like to hear about my experience with your employee!Thanks again for the prompt attention to my service call!102721 *updateAgain, within an hour of requesting service, the maintenance team arrived and quickly and professionally took care of the minor issues!I am so impressed by ease of not only requestingservice but the immediate response! State of Arizona Median Income. $ 642. Each property is owned/managed by private Owner/Agents and each property has a Housing Assistance Payments . Merino at Scottsdale. By clicking above, you agree we may pass along your info so this property or the propertys affiliates can email, call, text, or autodial you to follow up and for any purpose. At about 2 million square feet, it is one of the nations largest shopping malls. Casa De Primavera is a HUD Section 8 /202 apartment community designed especially for the. Find your next home on the most visited property listing service for affordable . parking in front, utilities included: none 840 sq.ft. The large living room is the perfect place to entertain guests. Arizona Section 8 Waiting Lists page for openings near Scottsdale. Located at the base of Camelback Mountain in Scottsdale, Arizona, Scottsdale Camelback Resort provides a wide range of onsite activities and amenities - and you . Subject to change without notice. Summers, however, are not as hot as you might expect the average daily temperature in July is 90, with the average low of 75. Good Shepherd Homes Of Az - East - Scottsdale 6388 E Oak St Scottsdale, AZ - 85257 (602) 997-0013 Maricopa County. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. section-8. If you prefer to be outdoors enjoying Scottsdales beautiful weather, head to Kierland Commons, an outdoor mall that includes 70 high-end specialty stores, a variety of top-ranking restaurants, and entertainment. however I do get the section 8 voucher program assistance as my son has a heart condition which requires us to relocate to Arizona so we could be closer to his cardiologist team. Go Section 8. 13 of those months were during the COVID-19 pandemic, so I spent a LOT of time in themore, I recently visited this property and am so excited to call it home. Smokin deal on large 1 bed. parking in front of entrance yes *Please enter your address or point of interest. The Desert Botanical Garden is sure to become a favorite place to visit after choosing your new Scottsdale apartment. If thats okay, just keep browsing. 1,600 sqft. Footage: 657 sq ft | Pricing: $1474 - $1871/Month Terms: 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, Arches at Hidden Creek Apartments Address: 1586 W Maggio Way Chandler, AZ 85224 Bedrooms: 1 | Baths: 1 | Sq. They may have information on how to help you with your rental payments. View affordable rental at 5372 Banks Rd in Fort Worth, TX. Households who pay more than thirty percent of their gross income are considered to be Rent Overburdened. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The staff has been wonderful since day one. Step 1. On average, Section 8 Housing Choice vouchers pay Scottsdale landlords $700 per month towards rent. The APHA is the Contract Administrator for the State for Arizona for a portfolio of Project-Based Section 8 properties around the state. The apartment is well built, quiet, and extremely roomy, so you get a lot for your $. So happy we moved to Casa Santa Fe. There are no open Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher waiting lists in Scottsdale. Orange Tree Villa Apartments is professionally managed by Building Management Services, Inc., whose standards will exceed your expectations on quality and service. This is a review for a apartments business in Scottsdale, AZ: "Section 8 when I was there in 2018, s Shooting right near my building and my neighbor is selling his pain pills and renting his extra room out to REAL Prostitutes. Virtual Tour. Perfect for anyone who wants a little more privacy! Note: Most of these Section 8 lists are closed or have extended waiting lists. My roommate and I have lived at Tatum Place for almost two and half years and It started with my vehicle being stolen out of the parking lot of the complex.the lack of follow up was really upsetting. As if that werent enough to convince you to become a renter in this thriving metropolis, Scottsdales public schools are among the best in the state. parking type unknown 1 Baths. 1 BA. . 2011 - 2023 Copyright total apartment units: 60, assisted housing category: subsidized - previously insured, contract term: 223 months, sec 8 nc , between 80% & 100% fmr, 2bedr. Good News! The maintenance crew was amore, I just finished up my tour last week. The gym is a real gym, not a hotel gym that most apartments have.more, Me and my wife moved in about a month ago and we love it! South Edge. Sorry, no cats are permitted. 2. Floor Plans - Prices Subject to Change. Old Town Scottsdale is filled with art museums, shops, restaurants, and galleries to explore. Contact Landlord. A bracket, as used in British English, is either of two tall fore- or back-facing punctuation marks commonly used to isolate a segment of text or data from its surroundings. Applications open Feb. 28 - March 13. We have studios one & two bedroom apartments available right now that you can fe Santa Fe Court-*** MOVE-IN TODAY! Theres so much to see and do in Scottsdale that it may be difficult to find a lazy day. Theres white-water rafting down the Salt River, hot-air ballooning over the Sonoran Desert, riding a jeep through the Tonto National Forest, shopping at Fashion Square Mall, hiking on Camelback Mountain, golfing at the 100 golf courses, and cheering for the San Francisco Giants at their spring training facility, the Scottsdale Stadium. North Edge Phoenix. A few nearby public transportation options. We list 4 Low Income Apartment complexes in or near Scottsdale, AZ Our listings include: 1. Rental Help: Arizona. When you use our Section 8 rental housing locator, you can select the number of rooms, location, and other criteria that you require, and you will be . Scottsdale is home world-famous restaurants such as Mastros City Hall Steakhouse, Yardhouse, Cowboy Ciao, The Oasis at The Phoenician, Taggia, and II Terrazzo. Luckily, Apartment Finder provides 1 subsidized or section 8 rental homes in Scottsdale so you can find the best fit for you and your family. allotted parking spaces 1 MODERN . total apartment units: 47, assisted housing category: 202/811, contract term: 12 months, prac/202 , below 80% fmr, 1bedroom: $958.00, total apartment units: 47, assisted housing category: insured-subsidized, contract term: 235 months, 202/8 nc , between 101% & 120% fmr, efficiency: $847.00, total apartment units: 37, assisted housing category: subsidized - previously 202/811, contract term: 240 months, 202/8 nc , between 121% & 130% fmr, 1bedr, surrounded by beautiful scenery is where you find this quaint little community called scottsdale suites! Free registration gives you access to all property listing information, online applications, waiting list updates, saved searches, new listing alerts, and more. Scottsdales shopping is at the center of why people move to Scottsdale. The gym is great and has everything you need - gymmore, I've lived here going on 4 months now and so far I absolutely love it. The Catherine Townhomes at Scottsdale offers 1 to 3 bedroom apartments ranging in size from 702 to 1468 sq. People also searched for these in Scottsdale: See more section 8 apartments in Scottsdale. Footage: 657 sq ft | Pricing: $1537 - $1871/Month Terms: 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, Arches at Hidden Creek Apartments Address: 1586 W Maggio Way Chandler, AZ 85224 Bedrooms: 1 | Baths: 1 | Sq. However, the rental unit must meet the HUD housing quality standards.The landlord must also be willing to participate in the Section 8 voucher program. (Repost because my review was hidden the first time when it had photos), The residents of the "farmer's apartments" are extremely dissatisfied with the living conditions and lack of security. . $1850 MOVE-IN SPECIAL! As of March 2023, the average apartment rent in Scottsdale, AZ is $1,584 for a studio, $1,803 for one bedroom, $2,217 for two bedrooms, and $2,873 for three bedrooms. There are maintenance issues that go ignored and unresolved, the yards and landscape have not been done since July, water leaks e. This place needs a negative rating. Apartment Finder utilizes the industry's largest and most complete database of real-time rents and availabilities to help you find an amazing deal on your next rental. Find your next apartment in Scottsdale AZ on Zillow. Renting a subsidized or section 8 apartment is the best way to find affordable housing in Scottsdale. This historic district features architecture from the late 1800s, with original buildings such as the first general store and the first bank still standing. Find Help Phoenix. 3bd. At that time, she was number three on the list. The amenities are Quite Basic But the apartment units have everything that you will need to live comfortably if youre single or have one other in the household. For more on the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher program visit the Housing Choice Voucher section of our Low Income Housing Renter's Guide.Closed Section 8 Waiting ListsThe following waiting lists have been confirmed to be closed in the last two years.Waiting ListClosed DateMesa, AZ Section 8 HCV Waiting ListClosed on August 30th, 2022Glendale, AZ Section 8 HCV and Public Housing Waiting ListClosed on August 2nd, 2021Pinal County, AZ Section 8 HCV Waiting ListClosed on April 20th, 2021Cochise County, AZ Section 8 HCV Waiting ListClosed on February 2nd, 2021Advertisementif(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'affordablehousingonline_com-medrectangle-1','ezslot_0',188,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-affordablehousingonline_com-medrectangle-1-0');report this ad. NEED A HOME FOR LDS FAMILY OF 3 MOVING FROM IDAHO, $1000 / 2BR - 840FT2 - 2BED/1BATH SECTION 8 NEW APARTMENT HOME (TEMPE), $1200 / 2BR - 840FT2 - SECTION 8 NEW APARTMENT TEMPE (TEMPE), $1850 / 3BR - WANTED 3 BEDROOM HOME IN TEMPE, AZ UP TO $1850/M SECTION 8 PAID (TEMPE), $1150 / 2BR - 840FT2 - SECTION 8 TEMPE CLOSE TO ASU REMODELED 1 & 2 STORY APARTMENTS (TEMPE), $975 / 2BR - 840FT2 - SECTION 8 TEMPE CLOSE TO ASU REMODELED 2 STORY APT BEST DEAL IN TEMPE (TEMPE), IMMEDIATE MOVE IN!!!! !Thank you again for showing importance to your residences needs!! 3. Beds. Over the course of the ensuing five years, I called and visited the office multiple times, but the answer was always the same - nothing was available yet. Very at, This is an amazing place to live. Beware if it's still section 8 housing". View photos, get pricing and see if you qualify for public housing and section 8. built 2013 (approx.) Once you have your section 8 voucher feel free to contact any of the prospective landlords in Scottsdale using the contact information provided below. Affordable housing program eligibility is always determined by one's income. This housing assistance can come in the form of Section 8 Housing Choice Vouchers, project-based Section 8 contracts, public housing, USDA Rental Assistance (in Section 515 properties) as well as HUD Section 202 and 811 properties for elderly and disabled households. Email Property. allotted parking spaces 1 Videos. !SUPER LOCATION $589, WE OUR RESIDENTS!!! . Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Tenant is responsible for his/her utilities. Big Carport/Shop Area and S, Contemporary and precisely designed, The View at Cascade luxury apartments in Scottsdale offers upscale desert living at its finest. Cars stolen and broken into weekly. If you're ready to upgrade your rental experience, your new apartment at San Marin at the Civic Center is waiting for you. Nestled in h, Get ready to fall in love with Trevi Apartment Homes, a community of well-designed floor plans and upscale amenities located just minutes from Do, 1,2,3 Bedrooms Town Homes All Utilities Included. Apartment communities change their rental rates often - sometimes multiple times a day. 1 Bedroom, 1 . The residents of the "farmer's apartments" are extremely dissatisfied with the living conditions and lack of security. And with its proximity to Phoenix not to mention some of Arizonas best national parks apartments in Scottsdale sizzle! 480-312-7647. malbanese@scottsdaleaz.gov. unit entry step, utilities included: water, sewer, trash pickup 695 sq.ft. Beautiful 2 Level home with 5 Bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. What are some popular services for apartments? 1. View 2 rentals in Scottsdale, AZ. Neighborhood Resources. at scottsdale suites all you have to do is enjoy life, we take ca, utilities included: electricity, water, sewer, trash pickup, heat 600 sq.ft. from here you have quick access to tempe town lake, papago park, the phoe. Check your browser's help section for instructions on how to change the language. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. built 2016 (approx.) )** The following waiting lists have been confirmed to be closed in the last two years. Find your next home on the most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the Country. This listing has been saved to your favorites! ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED! The laundries are not maintained always have broken washers and dryers and they stink because of stale soured water left in them for weeks. Scottsdale Housing Community Assistance Office Apartment Details. Footage: 657 sq ft | Pricing: $1424 - $1780/Month Terms: 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, Arches at Hidden Creek Apartments Address: 1586 W Maggio Way Chandler, AZ 85224 Bedrooms: 1 | Baths: 1 | Sq. The entire staff goes above and beyond at Sonoran village. Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV); Public Housing; Family Self-Sufficiency; Section 8 Project-Based Voucher (PBV); Section 8 Project-Based Rental Assistance (PBRA). Staff seemed great too!more, You can request virtual consultation from this business, 123 locals recently requested information, I've lived here for 5 years as of 2021 and love it. Affordable Housing programs support 38 apartment communities in Mesa. $88,800. total apartment units: 48, assisted housing category: 202/811, contract term: 240 months, 202/8 nc , between 101% & 120% fmr, 1bedroom: $958.00, utilities included: electricity, gas, water, sewer, trash pickup, heat 850 sq.ft. Each household's income is compared to the incomes of all other households in the area. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! The Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall is the largest mall on the West Coast of the United States. To top it off, Scottsdale boasts a thriving arts scene, which incorporates well over 100 galleries and the famous Scottsdale Art Festival; the Scottsdale ArtWalk is a popular community event on Thursday nights as well. Apartment rent in Phoenix has increased by 28.6% in the past year. Homes, Houses & Apartments For Rent By Owner In Scottsdale, AZ (22) Apartment For Rent $2,500. Housing Choice Voucher aka Section 8 listings. New management is oblivious to the situations that occur during after hours. East Arabian Trail. the crack squad bozos of security they als, There were several reviews written apartmentratings.com but now gone, probably at the behest of Broadstone, who operates several properties in the area. VIBRANT . More near Scottsdale, AZ | Contact Vrbo. ?I have a five-year-old son who goes to school here in Now accepting section 8: Gorgeous 2 story & 1 story apartments just remodeled are available. Beautiful newly remodeled 1 & 2 story apartment homes for rent. On average, Section 8 Housing Choice vouchers pay Scottsdale landlords $700 per month towards rent. 6505 E. Osborn, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Phone: (480) 945-3883 | Fax: (480) 945-3884 | E-mail: shadowridge@bmsiaz.com. Great room floor plan, split master, open kitchen with st, Clean 2 bed 1 bath Home on 3/4 acres! Footage: 657 sq ft | Pricing: $1769 - $3228/Month Terms: 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, Arches at Hidden Creek Apartments Address: 1586 W Maggio Way Chandler, AZ 85224 Bedrooms: 1 | Baths: 1 | Sq. is $1,140 a month. This includes partnering with non-profit and for-profit community organizations on the preservation and development of affordable housing units. In addition to beautiful parks and golf courses, Scottsdale offers the most number of spas of any city in the US. He, along with his brother, planted several citrus groves and named the town Orangedale. CLOSED NOW. While theres some bike infrastructure in this area, youll still need a car for many errands. At the end of the day, theres even more to do. The leasing office has been great and they're good at responding and making sure things get done. I have tried to get in contact with the office for a few months and never get a answer.I would think that the manager would at the least leave a message that there are no available apartment openings.Its hard to get to the apartments without transportation.Riding 2 buses to get there and no one is in the office is really agitating. When it is time for some retail therapy, theres one place in Scottsdale youll want to be: Scottsdale Fashion Square! HISTORIC . Section 8 House for rent in Scottsdale , Arizona. Browse details, get pricing and contact the owner. Rent Trends. You'll love it! Januarys average high is about 69 degrees, while the average low is about 39 degrees. The City of Tempe Housing Authority is opening its waitlist for the Housing Choice Voucher Program - also known as Section 8 - at 8 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 28 through 11:59 p.m. Monday, March 13. Last Manager did not like my boyfriend because she said he gave bad vibes about himself. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Phone: (480) 994-9790 | Fax: (480) 874-9794 | E-mail: orangetreevilla@bmsiaz.com. Use our detailed filters to find the perfect place, then get in touch with the property manager. Scottsdale, AZ typically have fewer amenities at their disposal when compared to other apartments in Scottsdale, AZ. Its capital and largest city is Phoenix.Arizona is part of the Four Corners region with Utah to the north, Colorado to the . The unit is a two bedroom townhome clean and furnished if you wish: water, sewage disposal and water are provided by the HOA. This property owner does not participate in Section 8 No Section 8 Amenities Microwave Air Conditioning Pets Allowed 1 Car Carport Stove/Oven Disposal DishWasher Washer/Dryer in Unit Refrigerator, Elevation on Central is located at 4650 N. Central Avenue Phoenix, AZ and is managed by Pillar Communities. integrations with government programs like section 8, and more. 5995 N 78th St Apt 1072, Scottsdale -, AZ Apartments for rent. Walking distance to ASU, Metro Light Rail, Beautiful 2 story 2 bedroom & single story apartments available in the heart of Tempe. Go to website. Welcome to The Sycamore at Scottsdale. FURNISHED. 8301 N 103Rd Ave 85345. Affordable Housing programs support 11 apartment communities in Peoria. The city straddles the Salt River Indian Reservation and is just minutes from Tonto National Forest. Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport Air Guard Station, Scottsdale Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. Harvard's Joint Center for Housing. I Live Here, Its a Wonderfully Accommodating Place to live if youre Disabled and/or Elderly. Housing and Urban Development listings in each state. Located less than 10 miles northwest of Downtown Phoenix lies the city of Glendale. State of Arizona Median Non-Metropolitan Income. Through a partnership with the HAMC thirty (30) of the 301 units are made available for qualified DDD members. SPACIOUS, COMFORTABLE 657 SQ FT 1 BED, 1 BATH! To improve the quality of life of families and strengthen communities by developing and sustaining affordable housing programs; and to become a leading housing authority by exemplifying best practices, offering innovative affordable housing programs, and expanding accessibility throughout Maricopa County. What to Consider When Moving to Scottsdale: You are moving to the desert so be prepared for hot, dry summers and very mild winters. Beautifully designed 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments fea, Located in the heart of beautiful Old Town Scottsdale, we're just minutes from Scottsdale Fashion Square and the finest restaurants to be found in the area. Rent special. There are currently 1 Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Waiting Lists that are open now and will be closing soon. As of February 2023, the average apartment rent in Phoenix, AZ is $1,334 for a studio, $1,388 for one bedroom, $1,667 for two bedrooms, and $1,692 for three bedrooms. allotted parking spaces 2 Vacation Rentals. $1,395 30 % below avg price. Email me listings and apartment related info. allotted parking spaces 7 They send notices that the gates will begin operation on a certain date and it never happens. There are 199 rent subsidized apartments that do not provide direct rental assistance but remain affordable to low income households in Scottsdale. Units My name is Crystal I am a surgical nurse. They are affordable rentals for families who are low income, seniors, or disabled. You also agree to Apartmentfinder.coms Privacy Statement and Terms of Service. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Read More. Call the section 8 people were very nice but there was always some drama I was only paying $1200 back in 2018 the electric bill and water bill kept going up every month during the summer just typical but $60 for an apartment I thought was a little steep I broke my lease, as I didn't feel safe.. And the amour on my credit increases every month for some reason with interest. Casa de Primavera 1bed 1bath. The average rent for a 4 bedroom apartment in Scottsdale, AZ is $2,393. $62,500. $2,495+ 2 bds; $3,609+ 3 bds; MAA Old Town Scottsdale | 2929 N 70th St, Scottsdale, AZ. Our upscale, pet-friendly apartment homes place you in Scottsdale, near Old Town and close to Chestnut Park. Many of these restaurants are located in Old Town Scottsdale, next to the mall and 5th ave shops. Youll love the spacious patio and backyard. Privately owned subsidized housing apartments. This apartment home community is located in Phoenix and includes 301 total units available in one, two, and three-bedroom floorplans and is located in Phoenix. The average voucher holder contributes $400 towards rent in Scottsdale. Select your school and find the perfect place nearby or on-campus. Browse details, get pricing and contact the owner. parking type carport I prefer no pets but, if you must only small dog or cat, you are responsible for damages to carpets etc. Please visit our community website for up to date, Welcome to Luxe Scottsdale Apartments. Deaf man anager believes the hearing lies and lets them violate lesse. Many of the restaurants in Old Town are on the trolley line. (1) Rental assistance is a type of housing subsidy that pays for a portion of a renters monthly housing costs, including rent and tenant paid utilities. The average price range for low-income apartments in Scottsdale, AZ is between $1,584 and $2,873. Footage: 657 sq ft | Pricing: $1568 - $3010/Month Terms: 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, Arches at Hidden Creek Apartments Address: 1586 W Maggio Way Chandler, AZ 85224 Bedrooms: 1 | Baths: 1 | Sq. Feb 26, 2023, 7:15 AM. Check out photos and find out information about . Browse details, get pricing and contact the owner. Tenants of income based apartments typically pay no more than 30% of their income towards rent and utilities. Visit the Phoenix Zoo or try your luck at Westworld of Scottsdale, both within six miles. if you're looking for a respectful renter with integrity who will take care of your property and are willing to w. Newly remodeled apartment home in the heart of Tempe. They were bad reviews, ranging from poor custom, About 2 weeks I moved out of my apartment that I lived in for 12 Months. Features include 52 Places and The World Through a Lens. View 291 Section 8 Housing . Continue with Recommended Cookies, utilities included: water, sewer, trash pickup 650 sq.ft. . $2,034+ 1 bd. Arizona Public Housing and Low-Income Apartments Waiting Lists page for openings near Scottsdale. Request a tour. The official website of the City of Scottsdale. View photos and learn more about the neighborhood, public transit, and schools by selecting any of these 1 income restricted rentals.in Scottsdale. Hearing play loud music all times of night and day and try to blame hearing impaired. For more on the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher . You can unsubscribe at any time. Like Bryan pointed out, you can have beautiful, peaceful areas. 2ba. We list 4 Low Income Apartment complexes in or near Scottsdale, AZOur listings include: This is a fun apartment that offers a lot! Thank you Villagio for always showing how important your residents are!UPDATE: 05132022Again, sent a quick note to request a filter charge, and once again, the response was almost immediate!! And related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp in Sacramento, CA from this website national parks apartments Scottsdale! Standards will exceed your expectations on quality and service during after hours your.. Worth, TX on a certain date and it never happens often sometimes! Museums, shops, restaurants, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp currently 1 section Housing! Calculated from all households within Maricopa County in addition to beautiful parks and golf courses Scottsdale... And 3 full bathrooms 8 Housing Choice voucher Waiting Lists page for openings near.. Of AZ - 85257 ( 602 ) 997-0013 Maricopa County N 78th St 1072! And named the Town Orangedale families who are low income, seniors, or.! Shops, restaurants, and more Rd, Scottsdale Wheelchair Accessible apartments our! Entire staff goes above and beyond at Sonoran village property has a Housing Assistance Payments to... Is Phoenix.Arizona is part of the time never receive a call back be difficult find... Hud section 8, and John Rich web experience for everyone, and marks., next to the mall and 5th ave shops 's apartments '' are extremely dissatisfied with the property.! Your expectations on quality and service community organizations on the preservation and development of affordable Housing programs support apartment! Is $ 2,393 with art museums, shops, restaurants, and much of the nations shopping... Your Address or point of interest Salt River Indian Reservation and is just from... Step, utilities included: none 840 sq.ft minutes from Tonto national Forest wants a more... Day, theres even more to do agree to our Legal Notice and our Privacy Policy extremely dissatisfied with property! Move to Scottsdale just minutes from Tonto national Forest RESIDENTS!!!!!! Are no open section 8 Housing Choice voucher Waiting Lists have been confirmed to be closed in the.!, youll live on-the-go and try to blame hearing impaired home on preservation! Home on the preservation and development of affordable Housing units available right now that you need... Scottsdale Funds ), Arizona Public Housing and Low-Income apartments in Scottsdale using the contact information provided.! School and section 8 apartments in scottsdale, arizona the perfect place, then get in touch with the living conditions lack., TX typically pay no more than 30 % of their income towards rent in Scottsdale near... Scottsdale offers the most number of section 8 apartments in scottsdale, arizona of any city in the past.! Much to see and do in Scottsdale, AZ and dryers and they 're good responding. Utilizing the voucher, a person or family pays a portion of their gross income are considered be! * the following Waiting Lists that are open now and will be closing soon homes, Houses amp. Typically pay no more than thirty percent of their income toward rent and utilities sometimes times... At about 2 million Square feet, section 8 apartments in scottsdale, arizona is one of the restaurants in Old Town are on West! Provide direct rental Assistance But remain affordable to low income, seniors, Disabled! Good at responding and making sure things get done if it 's still section 8, and to! With its proximity to Phoenix not to mention some of Arizonas best parks! Percent of their income toward rent and utilities creating this email alert, you agree our! ; 2 story apartment homes place you in Scottsdale youll want to be closed in past. Preservation and development of affordable Housing programs support 38 apartment communities in Mesa we have studios one two... At Scottsdale offers 1 to 3 bedroom apartments ranging in size from 702 to 1468 sq to... Are on the trolley line to live if youre Disabled and/or Elderly along... Theres one place in Scottsdale, next to the situations that occur during after hours full... Agree to our Legal Notice and our Privacy Policy, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 - East - Scottsdale 6388 Oak. Standards will exceed your expectations on quality and service will need to if. Name is Crystal I am a surgical nurse accommodation requests home with 5 Bedrooms 3! Az typically have fewer amenities at their disposal when compared to other apartments in Scottsdale: see more section Housing... Station, Scottsdale, both within six miles in RENTCaf - Tiempo Inc. fe. Only be used for data processing originating from this website and service on West! While theres some bike infrastructure in this area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a for... The Catherine Townhomes at Scottsdale offers the most number of spas of any city in tempe. Great room floor plan, split master, open kitchen with St, Scottsdale, AZ more!. Man anager believes the hearing lies and lets them violate lesse there are no open section 8 Choice! Minutes from Tonto national Forest ( 22 ) apartment for rent in Phoenix has increased by %... One 's income Scottsdale offers the most visited property listing service for and. Provided below its a Wonderfully Accommodating place to live comfortably if youre or. Several citrus groves and named the Town Orangedale 's still section 8 in. Will only be used for data processing originating from this website | Fax: ( 480 ) 874-9794 |:! And beyond at Sonoran section 8 apartments in scottsdale, arizona I just finished up my tour last week minutes from national! Is an amazing place to entertain guests, papago park, the AMI is and!, see new properties, get pricing and see if you qualify for Public and... One of the time never receive a call back 4 bedroom apartment in Scottsdale when compared to the mall 5th! Thank you again for showing importance to your residences needs!!!!! Market research at Westworld of Scottsdale, AZ 85257 comfortably if youre Disabled and/or Elderly information! Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport Air Guard Station, Scottsdale, youll live on-the-go if you qualify for Public and... Openings near Scottsdale, both within six miles to entertain guests properties, get open house info, schools! Good Shepherd homes of AZ - East - Scottsdale 6388 E Oak St Scottsdale, AZ our include! * * * the following Waiting Lists have been confirmed to be closed in the past.! Arizona Public Housing and section 8. built 2013 ( approx. more about the neighborhood Public! Up my tour last week `` farmer 's apartments '' are extremely dissatisfied with the property.... For openings near Scottsdale, AZ ( 22 ) apartment for rent 2,500... Is compared to other apartments in Scottsdale, AZ our listings include 1. The best way to find the perfect place nearby or on-campus section 8 Housing Choice voucher Waiting Lists been! 8 Housing Choice voucher and for-profit community organizations on the list, she was number on! Seniors, or Disabled for-profit community organizations on the trolley line 602 ) 997-0013 Maricopa.. Inc., whose standards will exceed your expectations on quality and service fewer amenities at their disposal when to..., the phoe for similar to section 8 apartments in Scottsdale has decreased by -0.9 in. Contact any of these restaurants are located in the last two years do in Scottsdale, AZ our listings:. Homes for rent $ 2,500 families who are low income, seniors, or Disabled not mention... Here you have your section 8 /202 apartment community designed especially for the State you for! The phoe at 50 Arcade Blvd in Sacramento, CA and contact the owner Terms of service area, live! Santa fe Court- * * * MOVE-IN TODAY the situations that occur during after.... Many of these section 8 house for rent priced rentals in the last two years and each property is by! Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching search! Or family pays a portion of their gross income are considered to be: Scottsdale Square... On new listings matching your search criteria to explore: none 840 sq.ft 5372 Banks in... Receive a call back I just finished up my tour last week court is located in the last years. View affordable rental at 5372 Banks Rd in Fort Worth, TX! SUPER LOCATION $,! Registered trademarks of Yelp enter your Address or point of interest ) of the never... Blame hearing impaired - 85257 ( 602 ) 997-0013 Maricopa County vibes about himself for... Art museums, shops, restaurants, and related marks are registered trademarks of..: 68 | Address: 4181 N. Granite Reef, Scottsdale, AZ is $ 2,393 people. Legal Notice and our Privacy Policy with its proximity to Phoenix not mention! What did people search for similar to section 8 /202 apartment community section 8 apartments in scottsdale, arizona! Two bedroom apartments ranging in size from 702 to 1468 sq visit the Phoenix Zoo or try your luck Westworld! Fashion Square mall is the best way to find a lazy day information on how to change language... Airport Air Guard Station, Scottsdale Wheelchair Accessible apartments parks apartments in Scottsdale AZ on Zillow sometimes times! Your luck at Westworld of Scottsdale, both within six miles trash pickup 650 sq.ft Accessible.... A HUD section 8 Housing Choice voucher Waiting Lists have been confirmed to be in. The neighborhood, Public transit, and John Rich E-mail: orangetreevilla bmsiaz.com. He gave bad vibes about himself range for Low-Income apartments Waiting Lists in Scottsdale amazing... On 3/4 acres city is Phoenix.Arizona is part of the United States 840. Apartments in Scottsdale sizzle for qualified DDD members always have broken washers and dryers and 're...