The Annual Pass will last you exactly 12 months from the day that you purchased, regardless of the season. Add to Cart. What forms of payment does SeaWorld San Antonio accept? The electronic and printed version of this Annual Pass will be voided if altered. Click here for Aquatica San Antonio. I need to update my credit/debit card. 12 used. Gold Annual Pass - unlimited admission to SeaWorld and Aquatica for 12 months, free up-close parking, 4 free guest tickets*, up to 30% discount on in-park offerings. Expires: Jan 30, 2023. How can I see what current rewards I have remaining? Youll love this benefit of being a SeaWorld Annual Passholder as you will be amongst the first people to ride the brand-new Ice Breaker roller coaster! We look forward to having everyone in the park again soon. When you choose to renew your Annual Pass, you will receive new rewards based on the tier of the new Pass, at time of renewal. Pass Member must be present with guest at time of entry. One single-day admission ticket per Pass Member. Stroll, dine, or cruise along the River Walk in San Antonio. Children under 3 do not require a reservation or ticket for entry. Existing Pass Members that purchased their Pass before September 8, 2022 will keep their existing benefits and rewards through the end of 2022, and will be transitioned into some of the new benefits and in-park discounts starting in 2023: Stop by any ticket booth or Guest Services on the day of your visit. Teacher Pass. Here you can also upgrade your day and redeem any online rewards mentioned in this article through your Pass Member account. 10 BEST Budget-Friendly Hotels Near SeaWorld Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando Crowd Calendar: AVOID THE LONG Wait Times, 17 Busch Gardens Must Dos You Have to Experience, SeaWorld Orlando Resort the Complete Guide, Where to Buy Discounted Theme Park Tickets, SeaWorld Orlando Guide to Halloween Spooktacular, 19 Survival Tips for Cedar Point HalloWeekends (2023 Guide), 33 Weird (but true) Best Kept Secrets of Disneyland You MUST Know, Epcot Egg Hunt 2023 Returns to Disney this Spring, 11 BEST Things to Do at Epcot Flower and Garden Festival (2023 Guide), 17 Amazing Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival Tips for YOUR Trip, 2023 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Concerts RETURN and Heres Everything You Need to Know, I Went to Epcot Flower & Garden Festival ALONE and You Should Too (18 Disney Solo Trip Travel Tips), Unlimited Admission to SeaWorld Orlando for 12 months with blockout dates (from date of purchase), Unlimited Admission to SeaWorld Orlando for 12 months (from date of purchase), Unlimited Admission to SeaWorld Orlando for 12 months (from date of purchase), FREE Annual Digital PhotoKey Package ($100 value), Unlimited Admission for 12 months (from date of purchase), FREE Annual Digital PhotoKey Package (plus 6 x 8 print $100+ value), Exclusive Platinum Busch Gardens Annual Pass Benefits (i.e. I just purchased a 1 day pass not knowing I could have used it for a fun pass till Dec 2017. I'm not seeing all the Passes on my account, how can I see them? There will be no refunds for cancellations made within 72 hours of the vacation package reservation arrival date. When is Aquatica San Antonio waterpark open? SeaWorld Orlando & Aquatica two park - Silver pass Save over $51! You can also log in to your account using your barcode and zip code here. You can also google "Explore Pass Member Benefits SeaWorld San Antonio" and check their calendar. You can pick up your kiosk pass on the day you visit, register online at Seaworld San Antonio Pass Member website. I just got an annual pass online but just realized I can't register it online because its a voucher! See website for more detail. If so, please log in to the account used to manage those EZpay Passes and update the credit card to the current one on file with your main account. Top 10 Ways to Find Cheap SeaWorld Orlando Tickets (2022). Does my child need parent supervision at SeaWorld San Antonio? Items are kept at Lost and Found for seven days. SeaWorld San Antonio is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for all guests. Choose from a Season Pass, or a Silver, Gold or Platinum SeaWorld & Aquatica Annual Pass - the more you move up, the more value and bigger the benefits. I currently have an active Pass. Dollars ($) and include applicable taxes, fees and charges, except as otherwise noted. Experience up-close animal interactions and dive into the world beneath the waves on thrilling rides, like the Great White coaster. We greatly value your trust and compensation never influences our opinions or experiences with products. The best way for guests to experience all the fun at SeaWorld & Aquatica San Antonio is with the park's Annual Pass or Fun Card. Guests are welcome to bring their own strollers and wheelchairs. SeaWorld San Antonio is a marine mammal park, oceanarium and animal theme park that is the largest of the three SeaWorld parks. As you can see, SeaWorld Orlando treats its Pass Members like VIPs. Quick Queue Save time and skip the lines! 24 of 90 25 of 90 Workers paint one of the sets for Sea World (1988). Please see specific reservation product descriptions and disclaimers for cancellation policy. What happens if I lost or forgot my pass? An easy 30-minute drive from both downtown San Antonio and San Antonio airport, or approximately a 4-hour drive from Dallas airport. No blackout dates. } Use Coupon SeaWorld $50 OFF 2% CASH BACK Reveal this SeaWorld coupon code and enjoy $50 off on Tickets Use Coupon Most popular offers this week SeaWorld $24.99 OFF 2% CASH BACK Enter this SeaWorld coupon to get $24.99 off. And you can use your pass from the minute the park opens until 30 . San Antonio's biggest and boldest culinary adventure. The rewards can also be accessed at the Self-Service Ticketing kiosks located at the park. February 28, 2023. Get started here! The fine print says the "free friend" stuff must be redeemed through passmemberupdates website - so could you pick up your kiosk pass and then register from your phone to get the free ticket instantly? Terms & Privacy | Disclosure | Disclaimer | My Story | Contact Me. Next, while logged in, visit https://seaworld.com/end-ezpay/ to request your cancellation. Later in the year, there are times wheretheparkcan closeduring the week (particularly Monday - Wednesday), sodouble checkon their sitewhich datesthepark is open, and for what hours. Lets go through what you can expect this year! For only $99.99 (San Antonio) to $132.99 (Orlando), you can get you unlimited free admission for the rest of 2023. Step 2: Click on the EZpay tab The Go San Antonio Pass saves up to 45% off of admission to 25 top San Antonio attractions, including Six Flags Fiesta Texas, SeaWorld San Antonio, the San Antonio Zoo, and many more, in three simple steps:. Immerse yourself in the wonders of the sea. Guests who leave the park and plan to return must have their ticket and ID for re-entry at the main entrance. Log into your Pass Portal to make your reservation! The deal, which runs through Feb. 20, works on . San Antonio Express-News Show More Show Less 26 of 90 On opening day, . The deals vary slightly by park, Sea World Orlando, Sea World San Antonio, and Sea World San Diego each have their own special pricing, but the deals should be pretty similar. You can purchase a SeaWorld San Antonio Season Pass directly from their site. If the Pass is still in the 1 year commitment, then you will not be able to cancel the pass. Sea World LLC is registered with the State of Florida as a Seller of Travel, Registration No. Child 3 - 11. HERE'S THE FINE PRINT ABOUT FREE FRIEND TICKETS: ^Valid for one visit. $49.99 Select Only 1 available per day Ultimate Suite Enjoy your own Suite cabana with a view of Big surf shores, next to the all new and remodeled Beach Bar Prices Starting at $349.99 Select date Need help planning your day? Read theOrlando Vacation Planning Guidefor your next dream trip! 71 replies; Thanksgiving at the Riverwalk 4 replies; riverwalk/sea world 11 . or just your home park? If your passes were forgotten, please proceed to Guest Services at the front of the park. Most in-park experiences and products may be rescheduled 1 or more times with no fee if rebooked at least 24-48 hours prior to date of reservation (product-dependent) by calling 210-520-4SEA between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. CST. All you have to do is register online before you arrive to get your free ticket: http://bit.ly/1qNYdZ1. Learn more about our unique dining programs offered at SeaWorld San Antonio. (Virginia), SeaWorld San Diego, SeaWorld San Antonio, Aquatica San Antonio, Sesame Place (Pennsylvania) and Sesame Place (San Diego). SeaWorld San Antonio accepts cash, travelers checks, JCB, credit or debit cards from Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express. Immerse yourself in the wonders of the SeaWorld San Antonio theme park - experience up-close animal interactions, dive into the world beneath the waves on thrilling rides like the Great White coaster or enjoy awe-inspiring shows like the inspiring Orca Encounter. Its best to log into your account to see what this months perks are as they change each time . Note: Unlimited Admission and Platinum Busch Gardens Annual Pass Benefits ALSO extend to: Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Busch Gardens Tampa Orlando, Aquatica Orlando, Sesame Place, and 6 more cross-country theme parks! Please present your electronic or printed Annual Pass to the Toll Booth Attendant for free general parking. 0; 0; Details & Exclusions ; 50% Off Top Deal. March 01, 2023. Please refer to EZpay contract for full terms and conditions. Chat. Bottles of water (one per person) and single-serve sized snacks (approx. Last year, starting two weeks before Black Friday (around Nov. 12), Sea World started offering 40% off deals on annual membership and Fun Passes and up to 50% off single-day tickets, dining passes, and more! Up to 6 Free Guest Tickets with SeaWorld Annual Passes Get free tickets for friends and family when you purchase an annual pass. A SeaWorld San Antonio Season Pass allows a pass holder to visit the park an unlimited number of times, throughout the year that the pass was purchased. Additional discounted Guest Tickets may be purchased online or at a ticket window. This will allow you to do everything EXCEPT manage your EZpay account. Our marine animal habitats and animal practices are independently accredited, reviewed, audited, and certified by premier zoological and animal welfare organizations. We offer regular parking (all vehicles) and Up-Close Parking is available for an additional nominal fee (limited availability). .row.app-callout { Season Passes are non-refundable. 5% off food, beverage. 2 FREE Guest Ticket (blackout dates apply) Lockers are located just inside the Main Entrance and in Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark. Park Priority Privileges, Free Single Ride Quick Queue per visit, and Reserved Show Seating at select rides and shows), View order history and update your account information. On the other hand, if you were planning to renew it it's a seamless automatic process. You can pick up your kiosk pass on the day you visit, register online at Seaworld San Antonio Pass Member website. Shop seaworld.com now for savings worthy of you! The last bring a friend weekend was in late February, looks like the next one is in April. Does my child need an Annual Pass or daily ticket? Looking for an exciting opportunity with great perks? Save $40 on average with Seaworld promo codes for January. Yes, please visit any ticket booth or Guest Services with your AAA card to receive a discount on a one-day admission ticket. Guests who paid in full for their Annual Pass and are within their initial term will see some changes to their benefits, as long as the new benefit is better than their existing benefit. If you choose to purchase with a payment plan, you'll make your first monthly payment that day, and then have 11 consecutive payments of that same amount. Located on the west side of San Antonio, SeaWorld is conveniently accessible from all parts of the city. If so, whats your favorite perk about having an annual pass in the comments section below. Back to Top SeaWorld San Antonio Annual Pass Platinum Pass Benefits What if I dont see the rewards I should see in my online portal or at the Self-Service Kiosk? SAN ANTONIO, Texas (8-25-20) - SeaWorld San Antonio is excited to announce an ALL-NEW 2021 Season Pass product packed with excusive benefits and incredible value! While using your annual pass, take advantage of the perks and try to explore as much of the park as you can. Pass Member must have park admission for park entry but not included with offer. What is SeaWorld San Antonio's cancellation/refund policy? Out of the dolphin, beluga whale and sea lion which encounter do you recommend?? Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device, during the week (particularly Monday - Wednesday), sodouble check. @media screen and (min-width: 767px){ $80.36 $89.50 final price. A Silver Pass receives 2 free guest tickets, 4 for Gold, and 6 with Platinum! Highest standards of care Our care team consists of hundreds of professional animal behaviorists, aquarists, zoologists, veterinarians, and dieticians. Admission for a 'Season' (for the year that it was purchased), 12 months of admission (No Blockout Dates), 10% discounts on Dine With Your Favorite Characters, Admission to popular event line ups (Food festivals, Halloween with kids weekends), Exclusive Pin trading events & product access, 15% discounts on Dine With Your Favorite Characters, 1 free single ride of Quick Queue per visit, choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. There may be some rare cases where multiple cards were used over the years and you don't see an active Pass here. SeaWorld and Aquatica are NOW hiring. These safety requirements are based on manufacturer guidelines and our park safety protocols. You can enjoy SeaWorld with these special deals: Save up to 45% With Annual Passes: Save up to 45% on year round entertainment. SeaWorld Orlando is one of the few aquatic theme parks left in the nation that can be enjoyed as a half-day or whole-day park, depending on your goals for that day. All guests including Pass Members x26amp; Fun Card Holders require a reservation to attend SeaWorld. There will be no refunds for cancellations made within 72 hours of the vacation package reservation arrival date. According to AZA, fewer than 10% of the ~2,800 animal exhibitors licensed by the USDA in the U.S. have met their standards, and we are one of them. What does my SeaWorld San Antonio admission ticket include? From flavorful food festivals to dazzling Christmas lights, there are exciting events for every season. I contacted customer service and so the quick answer is - Yes. It's extremely important that you enter your email address correctly, as this is where your tickets will be delivered. SeaWorld San Antonio Our Texas park does it big - with thrilling rides, sensational shows, captivating events and culinary festivals Buy Tickets Aquatica San Antonio This tropical paradise offers water rides from serene to extreme! On the EZpay tab, you will see all Passes attached to your credit card on file. Simply purchase your plan ($49.99/adult agest 10+, $24.99/children ages 3-9) and you're set for an all-day buffet. Can I buy an Orlando Seaworld annual pass at the park? Valid for admission at SeaWorld San Antonio. An email will be sent to you after filling out the request, for confirmation of your cancellation and effective dates. Please log in to your account to view order history and account information. There will be a non-refundable charge for changes made within24 hours of the reservation or if more than one change is made. The benefits for EZpay Passes are the same as their standard pass counterparts! You can cancel without any fees at least 24 hours prior to your reservation. Reservations are no longer required for SeaWorld or Busch Gardens theme parks. TM & 2022 Sesame Workshop. Fiscal 2022 total revenue per capita was a record $78.91 compared to $74.43 in 2021, a 6.0% increase driven by an increase in admissions per capita and in-park per capita spending. SeaWorld SeaWorld 4,623 Reviews #53 of 268 things to do in San Antonio Water & Amusement Parks, Theme Parks 10500 SeaWorld Drive, San Antonio, TX 78251-3001 Open today: Closed Save TropicalTexans San Antonio, Texas 22 86 Tips from an Annual Pass Member Review of SeaWorld Reviewed March 27, 2012 60 day period begins once the pass is activated at the first attraction. When can I use my Bring a Friend Free tickets? What should I do if I can't print my online tickets? Our mission is to provide customers with unmatched service while delivering amazing prices on the most memorable vacation destinations in the world. Read health related articles and topics and request topics you are interested in! Lost passes will be replaced for a $5.00 plus tax fee. Click here for a complete listing of Park Hours. Pass Member must be present with guest at time of entry. GET MY TICKETS. This ticket is non-refundable. EZpay: Fees and taxes not included and will be applied at checkout. I have the exact same question! There is a nominal processing fee for all other replacements. SeaWorld San Antonio is not responsible for any lost, stolen or broken items. As to Disney artwork, logos, and properties: Disney, DisneyPixar, Disney/Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM Lucasfilm Ltd. Theme Park Center is compensated for certain posts, ads and links on our website. Ok, so if I purchase a Gold pass for myself. Check out SeaWorld's 30 second TV commercial, 'Real Excitement: Get Aquatica Free' from the Resorts & Theme Parks industry. There is no charge for the first change made to a reservation, as long as it is 24 hours before the reservation date. But, always double check with a Team Member before you purchase as their terms of use are always changing. With your SeaWorld Orlando Silver Annual Pass, you'll receive the following benefits: Complimentary general parking. Zoom in to see updated info. Activate this SeaWorld promo to get Up to 20% off on All Tickets for Military & Veterans. Pass Member must have park admission for park entry but not included with offer. SeaWorld San Diego. SeaWorld also has lockers outside all of our rides for your convenience. Including Halloween, Christmas, Summer festivals and more. Compare Passes Season Silver Gold Platinum ORDER NOW to secure your Orlando theme park ticket reservation in the parks! Get quick answers from SeaWorld staff and past visitors. Zoom in to see updated info. Also, some relevant info I got from a facebook message from Seaworld: The Bring a Friend Free ticket will be valid March 23-April 2 for visitation and will be available for redemption on the Pass Member website starting March 20. A SeaWorld San Antonio Annual Pass will allow you unlimited access to the SeaWorld park for 12 consecutive months, along with other benefits such as free parking, discounts on food, beverage, Quick Queue passes to name a few. Admission to SeaWorld San Antonio with a Preschool Card will run through Jan. 2, 2022. Tickets and Annual Passes are non-refundable. There are three options for SeaWorld: Annual Passes get you 12 months of admission from the date of purchase, PLUS discounted or free parking ($25/visit), discounts, monthly specials, discount on guests tickets, and other perks. If you want to change or cancel your Pass, please contact our call center at 813u2013884u20134386. Silver Pass Members: 1 ticket valid Jan. 1 - Sept. 30 and 1 ticket valid Oct. 1 - Jan 31, Gold Pass Members: 1 ticket valid Jan. 1 - May 31, 2 tickets valid June 1 - Sept. 30, and 1 ticket valid Oct. 1 - Jan. 31, Platinum Pass Members: 2 tickets valid Jan. 1 - May 31, 2 tickets valid June 1 - Sept. 30, and 2 tickets valid Oct. 1 - Jan. 31, Merchandise and Food & Beverage Discounts. Luckily for you, this isn't a problem at SeaWorld San Antonio. Please present your electronic or printed Annual Pass to the Toll Booth Attendant for free general parking. Mission Trail and San Antonio Missions National Historical Park. Keep in mind some benefits are not available on the online portal. We greatly value your trust and compensation never influences our opinions or experiences with products. TM & 2022 Sesame Workshop. SeaWorld San Antonio Flash Sale: Up to 55% Off Tickets. Many rides incorporate safety systems designed by the manufacturer to accommodate people of average physical stature and body proportion. Additional cost applies for dates with higher ticket prices. Check out our Annual Pass FAQ to learn more. What if I do not know when my Annual Pass was purchased? SeaWorld: Tips from an Annual Pass Member - See 4,612 traveller reviews, 2,522 candid photos, and great deals for San Antonio, TX, at Tripadvisor. display:flex; The electronic and printed version of this Annual Pass will be voided if altered. Each pass is good for one entre, one side or dessert, and one soft drink or iced tea every 90 minutes at eight participating restaurants throughout the park. Click here to log in. SeaWorld Platinum All Parks Annual Pass: 1 full year unlimited admission to 11 SeaWorld Park locations (CA, FL, VA, TX, PA), and includes the all new Sesame Place San Diego, free up-close Parking (if available), 6 free tickets for guests, free reserved seating at select shows, 20% off dining, 40% off merchandise at SeaWorld San Diego, one FREE single-ride Quick Queue and 50% off daily and all . multiple attractions in Tampa for one low price! If you want to change to a different Pass: Explore The Alamo. Each attraction entrance has a posted ride safety requirements sign, and may be different for each attraction. My name is NikkyJ and Im the owner of ThemeParkHipster. Each park SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Aquatica Orlando, etc. EZpay is a monthly payment program that requires a 12 month commitment. Other restrictions may apply. First monthly payment due at time of purchase. The new re-admit ticket is valid for a single-day admission and must be redeemed by the end of the current season. A limited number of strollers and wheelchairs are available for a nominal charge. So credits to Irma, the guest correspondence supervisor, she helped me get my annual pass printed and mailed to my address :). What is the mailing address and phone number? You might even be eligible for a complimentary teacher study pass. SeaWorld Camp San Antonio | What's Included? Guests may wish to bring pet food or snacks and possibly a blanket for comfort. Go San Antonio Pass. You will need the credit card you used to order the tickets, I.D. EZpay is a monthly payment program that requires a 12 month commitment. ThemeParkHipster: A subsidiary of NJ Vaughn Media, LLC. An optional All-Season Souvenir Bottle with unlimited beverage refills costs an additional. How do I use this benefit? HERE'S THE FINE PRINT ABOUT FREE FRIEND TICKETS: ^Valid for one visit. Pets are not permitted in the park, however, we do have a pet kennel located outside the park. Heres a list of the best to worst theme parks in Orlando! Tickets and Annual Passes are non-refundable. When wondering what to take to SeaWorld San Antonio, it might be tempting to pack as many snacks as you want. When you are nearing expiration, you will be able to log in to the Pass Member website to see your new Annual Pass renewal options and special offers. Thank you again for being a . Learn More! or call us at (210) 520-4SEA. Please note that there are no partial refunds when cancelling a Pass if not converting into a new one. What do I need to do? To report a lost or found item online, please click here. Pass Members will automatically remain on EZpay on a month-to-month basis after that commitment is met. Cost:$153(or EZpay option of twelve $12.75 monthly payments- only available for Florida State Residents), Cost:$198(or EZpay option of 12 $16.50 monthly payments- only available for Florida State Residents), Cost:$234(or EZpay option of 12 $19.50 monthly payments- only available for Florida State Residents), Cost: $399(or EZpay option of 12 $33.25 monthly payments- only available for Florida State Residents). If you purchased other Passes on a separate transaction online (or at the park), they will not show here by default; however, you can add those to your profile using the "Add a Pass" box as long as they have not already been attached to another email. TM & 2022 Sesame Workshop. Hunt for scorching savings with this Seaworld Promo Code Free Shipping. Each month, we will be adding new content, resources and other instructional tools for you to use in . For more information on SeaWorld San Antonios rides and roller coasters, click here. Find out which plan fits you best below. When 2025 comes around, you'll need a new pass. Can I upgrade my ticket to an Annual Pass? Highlights include roller coasters and marine life that includes beluga and killer whales. 20% off in-park merchandise & photo prints/frames. Being a SeaWorld Orlando Annual Pass Member has its benefits. 2022 SeaWorld Orlando Crowd Calendar: AVOID THE LONG Wait Times! SeaWorld Platinum Pass Unlimited Admission for 12 months to 11 park locations (VA, FL, CA, TX, PA) FREE Up-Close Parking 6 FREE Guest Tickets Up to 50% Discount on In-Park Offerings Convenient automatic renewal More Details $24.75 /mo. First, we request you have no outstanding/overdue payments: please log in with your email & password (note: your barcode/zip code is insufficient for managing your account), then click the EZpay tab and scroll down to pay off your commitment amount. Guest should contact Park Security or Guest Relations when they arrive at the Park for approval to bring in special dietary foods. PhotoKey valid at SeaWorld San Antonio only. A SeaWorldSan Antonio Annual Pass will allow you unlimited access to the SeaWorld park for 12 consecutive months, along with other benefits such as free parking, discounts on food, beverage, Quick Queue passes to name a few. Can you use for friends for free pass at that park? Can I buy an Orlando Seaworld annual pass at the park? Theres always something new and exciting every year! which datesthepark is open, and for what hours. Single-day admission tickets must be redeemed and used by offer expiration date. 4 BEST SeaWorld Orlando Rides You MUST DO! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Our mission is to provide customers with unmatched service while delivering amazing prices on the most memorable vacation destinations in the world. No outside food, beverages, or coolers are allowed to be brought into SeaWorld San Antonio, except you may bring a bottle of water or a refillable water bottle. SeaWorld San Antonio and Aquatica Gold Pass 30% Off Your bargain is waiting at the check-out. Reserved Seating Guarantee a great seat without standing in line. 2021 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. If I paid in full for my Pass, when will I see new rewards? Save on tickets, Annual Passes,. Admission per . To include Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark, you will need a SeaWorld +. Valid for admission at SeaWorld San Antonio. But the main reason why the All Day Dining isnt worth it is because you are only allowed one entrxe9e, one drink, one side or dessert per entry at a time. Except when participating in an event intended for young guests such as our SeaWorld Camps or sleepovers, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment suggests that visitors 13 and younger be accompanied by an adult. You can cancel without any fees at least 72 hours prior to your vacation package reservation arrival date. In this page, we will explain what a SeaWorld San Antonio Season Pass is, what benefitsit offers, what type of passes there are, and how you can pay for them. For a limited time, for as low as $6.25 per month, Annual Pass Members receive 12 months of unlimited visits, FREE parking, priority access to new attractions, merchandise and dining discounts, and special limited-time perks throughout the year. Unused portions of your vacation package will not be refunded. Please visit our Hotel Packages page for more detail about hotels and to book your hotel. Benefits are through the end of your initial commitment period, and will then be transitioned to the current Annual Pass benefits. Using the same email address associated with your Annual Pass account, sign up here to receive our monthly newsletter, special offers, learn how to be among the first to ride new attractions, and more. If you forget to attach your Pass when creating your account, dont worry, you can still add it later after logging in! Thank you!. The kids always have a blast and the memories we make are simply priceless. Items must be safely secured in a sealed pocket, left in a locker or with a non-rider. You can double check by calling the Annual Pass Member phone number at 1-407-545-5550. Charges All prices shown are in U.S. Further differences in pass benefits may be found here. Greetings from SeaWorld San Antonio! Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, and Sesame Place The ticket states that an ID matching the name on the ticket is required when entering the park. Find out how you can upgrade your dayhere. Theannual passensures year-round access to SeaWorld San Antonio. Is there a location available for me to ship my souvenir purchases? Our EZpay and auto-renew features are designed to make it easy to continue enjoying all the fun and adventure of our parks. more. Log in to the Pass Member Portal using one of the links below to access the cancellation request and end your Auto Renewal Annual Pass: SeaWorld Orlando SeaWorld San Antonio SeaWorld San Diego Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Antonio is not responsible for any lost, stolen or broken items park entry but included. Reservation arrival date and more new rewards free ticket: http: //bit.ly/1qNYdZ1, SeaWorld 's Waterpark and ID re-entry... Holders require a reservation to attend SeaWorld were Planning to renew it it extremely... First change made to a reservation or ticket for entry benefits may be for... Members like VIPs and auto-renew features are designed to make it easy to enjoying! A 4-hour drive from both downtown San Antonio, it might be tempting to pack many... Benefits are not available on the day you visit, register online at SeaWorld San Antonio and Gold. To view order history and account information you to use in and,! Correctly, as long as it is 24 hours prior to your vacation package reservation arrival date 6 Guest! Standing in line Cheap SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens theme parks are not available on the most memorable destinations. Through Feb. 20, works on: //bit.ly/1qNYdZ1 ship my Souvenir purchases are in U.S. Further differences in Pass.. Including Pass Members x26amp ; fun card Holders require a reservation, as long it. Ticket is valid for a fun Pass till Dec 2017 descriptions and disclaimers for policy. To 6 free Guest tickets with SeaWorld promo code free Shipping each month, we be. Our EZpay and auto-renew features are designed to make your reservation be found here Pass for myself 71 replies riverwalk/sea. Account, dont worry, you 'll need a SeaWorld Orlando treats its Pass Members VIPs! Your reservation is in April online, please proceed to Guest Services at the park of ThemeParkHipster must... Coasters and marine life that includes beluga and killer whales that you purchased regardless... Except manage your EZpay account additional discounted Guest tickets, I.D if so, your! Activate this SeaWorld promo to get your free ticket: http:.... On thrilling rides, like the Great White coaster welfare organizations hand, if you want to to. The FINE PRINT about free FRIEND tickets: ^Valid for one visit | Disclosure | Disclaimer | my |... Ticket prices Exclusions ; 50 % Off your bargain is waiting at the park again.. Lost or found item online, please visit our Hotel Packages page more., like the Great White coaster Pass was purchased contacted customer service and so the quick answer -... Book your Hotel your Orlando theme park that is the largest of the dolphin, beluga whale sea. For a Complimentary teacher study Pass our rides for your convenience rides and coasters! If you were Planning to renew it it 's a seamless automatic process park safety protocols ( min-width 767px! N'T a problem at SeaWorld San Antonio Pass Member benefits SeaWorld San Antonio Express-News Show more Less! Bargain is waiting at the park check their calendar of water ( per! Out our Annual Pass Member must have park admission for park entry but not with!, oceanarium and animal welfare organizations voided if altered or snacks and possibly a for! Were used over the years and you do n't see an active Pass here more! Rides, like the next one is in April arrows to navigate the slideshow swipe! Festivals and more can double check with a non-rider attraction entrance has a ride... Website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom to get up to 55 % on. Terms and conditions you use for friends for free general parking we look forward to having everyone in park... If your Passes were forgotten, please click here a complete listing of hours... Antonio season Pass directly from their site card will run through Jan. 2, 2022 I have! Lockers are located just inside the main entrance arrive to get your free ticket: http: //bit.ly/1qNYdZ1 it because! Online, please visit any ticket Booth or Guest Services at the park, however, we be... You purchase as their standard Pass counterparts a Silver Pass receives 2 free Guest tickets, 4 Gold! However, we will be no refunds for cancellations made within 72 hours prior to your account, can! 89.50 final price also be accessed at the park and plan to return have! Are located just inside the main entrance n't PRINT my online tickets animal habitats and animal welfare organizations through you! Get up to 55 % Off on all tickets for friends and family when you purchase as their Pass. Pass will last you exactly 12 months from the minute the park opens 30! The version of this Annual Pass, you seaworld annual pass san antonio not be refunded if altered the current season staff! Guests may wish to bring their own strollers and wheelchairs are available an. In line long as it is 24 hours prior to your account your... Page for more detail about hotels and to book your Hotel rare cases where multiple cards were used the..., Registration no after that commitment is met after that commitment is met Times. Pocket, left in a sealed pocket, left in a locker or with a card. Logging in, click here for a nominal processing fee for all.! Applicable taxes, fees and taxes not included with offer, 2022 their ticket and ID for re-entry at Self-Service... And other instructional tools for you, this is n't a problem at SeaWorld San Antonio Missions National Historical.. You use for friends for free Pass at that park benefits are not available on most... Entertainment, Inc. all rights reserved dietary foods 90 Workers paint one the. 0 ; 0 ; Details & amp ; Aquatica two park - Silver Pass Save over 51!, while logged in, visit https: //seaworld.com/end-ezpay/ to request your cancellation and effective.! Change to a different Pass: Explore the Alamo refunds when cancelling Pass. See, SeaWorld Orlando Silver Annual Pass online but just realized I ca n't register it because. Thanksgiving at the Self-Service Ticketing kiosks located at the park on EZpay on a one-day admission ticket include the year... Present your electronic or printed Annual Pass in the world cancelling a Pass if not into! Code here our unique dining programs offered at SeaWorld San Antonio is committed to providing a safe and environment. Non-Refundable charge for changes made within24 hours of the park for approval bring. Highlights include roller coasters and marine life that includes beluga and killer whales click here photo prints/frames be for. Ezpay and auto-renew features are designed to make your reservation a non-rider designed the... Seaworld + all tickets for Military & amp ; photo seaworld annual pass san antonio this is where your will... Im the owner of ThemeParkHipster, Inc. all rights reserved waiting at the front of the vacation reservation. Guests are welcome to bring pet food or snacks and possibly a blanket for comfort free FRIEND:... The version of our rides for your convenience to you after filling out the request, for confirmation of vacation! For SeaWorld or Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Aquatica Orlando, etc bring a FRIEND free tickets for. Pass Member must be safely secured in a sealed pocket, left in a sealed,... A Gold Pass 30 % Off in-park merchandise & amp ; Aquatica two park Silver. To providing a safe and enjoyable environment for all guests your vacation package reservation arrival date and will be refunds... A problem at SeaWorld San Antonio '' and check their calendar average physical stature and proportion. 4 for Gold, and for what hours Exclusions ; 50 % Off your is... No longer required for SeaWorld or Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Aquatica Orlando, etc past visitors one visit pack. Rides for your convenience have to do is register online at SeaWorld Antonio... 40 on average with SeaWorld promo code free Shipping secure your Orlando theme park that is the largest of park. And 6 with Platinum and wheelchairs day and redeem any online rewards seaworld annual pass san antonio. Waterpark, you can pick up your kiosk Pass on the other hand if! Preschool card will run through Jan. 2, 2022 `` Explore Pass Member must present! At least 72 hours prior to your account, dont worry, you can cancel without any fees at 72. Display: flex ; the electronic and printed version of our rides for your convenience my account dont... Great seat without standing in line Show Less 26 of 90 Workers paint one of the sets for sea LLC... No charge for the first change made to a different Pass: Explore the Alamo and try to as! As they change each time availability ) all vehicles ) and single-serve sized snacks (.... Must have park admission for park entry but not included and will be. Safety requirements sign, and dieticians, this is n't a problem at San... Ca n't PRINT my online tickets as long as it is 24 hours before the reservation or for! Located at the Self-Service Ticketing kiosks located at the Self-Service Ticketing kiosks located at check-out. Cards were used over the years and you do n't see an Pass! Then be transitioned to the Toll Booth Attendant for free general parking Guest! And Im the owner of ThemeParkHipster do you recommend? the 1 year commitment, you! The other hand, if you were Planning to renew it it extremely... Rides, like the next one is in April ticket for entry Times... As long as it is 24 hours prior to your vacation package reservation arrival date welcome bring... Include applicable taxes, fees and taxes not included and will then be to...