To operate at full speed, you need to be absolutely certain that there are no rocks around and that there is no chance of running the motor into the ground. It is everything people raved about. This is made possible becuase of the backup safety chamber, and the air floor chamber. Trips Alerts Sign in. Unfortunately international shipping/air freight charges are too steep to absorb for us. . The PaddleSki's catamaran hull design . I hope Im not boring anyone with this story but maybe it will shed light on the cardinal rules of boating. Weight: 35 lbs. The portability, rugged construction, and 3-year warranty of this boat certainly help it stand out. The friendly folks at Sea Eagle are just a phone call away, and they take customer satisfaction very seriously. Since I only used the boat for 1 day, I was curious to read the opinion of owners of this boat online. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Most traditional electric motors require a 12 volt, deep cycle marine battery. Just hose it down at seasons end, dry it in the sun, and pack it away. $229, starting at A 20" long shaft is recommended for the SE9, 285fpb, STS10, and 375fc FoldCat. Constructed of military-grade materials for the ultimate in durability, the 285fpb is built to stand up to years of hard use. Weighs just 21 lbs. Review. Coupled with its wide stance and extra I-beam tubes, the boat is very stable and capable of carrying a large load. I recently purchased a 4 Ton chiller from them to replace a Webasto that had died, what I felt was, an, I ordered Wise Pontoon seating group for $1,706.55 on 4-10-21. This small feature provides additional protection from landing, structures, rocks, trees, and floating debris. Is it mainly because of price or are there better options? Most others commented on the roominess inside the boat, its reliability, and sturdy floor. This sturdy construction and good PVC means that using the boat in moderate whitewater conditions is not going to be a problem. Telescopes, Covers and You can leave your UV-stabilized FoldCat set up and ready at dockside all summer or carry it home inflated on a car rack, in the back of a pickup truck, or on a trailer. Yes. I dont know if the remedy to safety should be disclosed without verification of such but here is what I did to right my capsized pontoon boat. The ultimate fishing kayak to magnify your fishing capabilities! Check out our Sea Eagle 14sr review, or click . Contact her via: WhatsApp:+1 (705)806-0465. Do international orders and orders from Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico & Guam get FREE SHIPPING? I took the position that even if they did fall apart during or even after the three year warranty period their customer service was so good that they would replace the boat with a new one. $499 with Fisherman's Dream Package. Great Inflatable boats for scuba diving, fishing, camping, canoeing and exploring. Check out our detailed Sea Eagle PackFish 7 review, or click here to check the price. 3 recessed one-way air valves. Brand: Sea Eagle. Axles, Boat Trailer Tie It has a reinforced, nylon fabric sheath protected inflatable floor, that allows you to stand up without the usual problems you would have in an inflatable raft. Storage To me the lifespan of any inflatable has to deal with the quality glue used to assemble it, european costly ones are much better holding parts in counterpart to asian ones which lasts way less. It is family owned and operated from Long Island, USA. Regulations regarding registration vary from state to state, waterway to waterway, please check with your local Parks Department or Department of Motor Vehicles for local requirements. It is important to always keep your Sea Eagle clean, especially if you go into different water ways. Cushions, Lexington The airline has been a member of the Star Alliance since 1999.. Air New Zealand succeeded Tasman Empire Airways Limited . The price level of this organization is medium according to consumer reviews. You must log in or register to reply here. Deals, Camping & RV & Overall, once I got the oars measured to where they were comfortable (they are a bit awkward to use, but not crazy), the boat tracked perfectly. Please check the boat specifications for motor weight limits. See our whole line at https://www.SeaEagle.com It's durable as a tank. The glue that come in kit form in 2012 is probably not good. Terminal Intex Excursion 5 review A day on the water. Downs, Couplers, Mounts, Body PENTAX K-50 . Its not as thick as you get on $1000+ dinghies, but way better than regular inflatable rafts.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'pumpupboats_com-box-4','ezslot_14',139,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-pumpupboats_com-box-4-0'); The high-frequency welded seams ensure that regular wear & tear is not going to be a problem. ID# LESW7004E111, the nosecones are coming loose on the left side pontoon. It arrived recent. The SE370 Sports Kayak is made out of the same material by the way. 3. Maintenance, Pumps and Extra-tough inflatable kayak designed for two to three adults and gear (holds 750 pounds max) more. Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2014. Supplies, Boston Whaler, 1972-1993, Port Jefferson, NY 11777 USA Contact tel 1-800-748-8066 fax (631) 473 7398 skype: SeaEagleBoats . The largest inflatable boat in Sea Eagles sport runabout lineup, the Sea Eagle 14sr measures 168 long and 72 wide. An inflatable fishing boat (some would say raft) that could be a great portable watercraft for us. Does it really take just 5 minutes to get the FoldCat ready to go? HD Pentax-DA Fish-Eye 10-17mm F/3.5-4.5 ED Lens Review. Honda 5hp Outboard, Boat Consumers say: Nose cones are coming loose. Instruments, VHF Radios & Outboards, Shop I found 1 person who reported on failing seams after 2 years of use, but with the 3-year warranty, the boat was quickly replaced by Sea Eagle. This way Canadian customers do not have to deal with customs or the carrier. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Washington (/ w t n / ()), officially the State of Washington, is a state in the Pacific Northwest region of the Western United States.Named for George Washingtonthe first U.S. presidentthe state was formed from the western part of the Washington Territory, which was ceded by the British Empire in 1846, by the Oregon Treaty in the settlement of the Oregon boundary dispute. 5 star 100%: 4 star 0%: 3 star 0%: 2 star 0%: 1 star 0%: Average Review. Your email address will not be published. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. Theres virtually no maintenance. This makes it great for family fun, ideal for . The Sea Eagle SE9 is a versatile inflatable raft. Our web site is equipped to give you a freight quote for Alaska/Hawaii/Puerto Rico. Are you looking for a versatile, high-quality inflatable raft?if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'pumpupboats_com-box-3','ezslot_4',136,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-pumpupboats_com-box-3-0'); If yes, you need to check out Sea Eagle SE9. Read More Quality Inflatable Kayaks, SUPs & Boats since 1968. The Sea Eagle FSK16 is truly inflatable. And since you dont need a boat trailer, youll never wait in line to launch your Sea Eagle inflatable. Blog article. Switches, Shore Power & AC . Just wanted to give a positive review, for these awesome kayaks! Last but not least, Sea Eagle offers excellent customer support. We recommend using only pumps approved and offered by Sea Eagle. For awhile me and Sea Rider had an on going argument about the the build quality of Sea Eagle boats. What happens if I bang into rocks on a whitewater river? . 12.6sr . Fortunately, Sea Eagle Rescue14 inflatable boat comes with an extremely durable, extra-wide rubbing strake. $2,699, starting at w/ BTP Two Stage Electric Turbo Pump, Not Included in this package, Inflation Pressure: 15 psiHull Weight: 82 lbs (92 lbs. While checking out just select "Canada" from the drop down list of countries and type in your postal code and e-mail address. However, the biggest selling point of this inflatable fishing skiff is, of course, its compact design and portability. & Sonar, Trolling Your Sea Eagle will weigh the same whether it's filled with air or completely deflated and folded. Smoke Safe boating to all . Hitches, & Can I inflate my boat with an air compressor at the gas station or any type of air compressor? Find out how we combat fake reviews. You can store the battery on the floor of the motormount and transom boats. I was able to find a pro package for 780 and bought a local torqeedo 1003 for 1000. It is made with double layer all Drop-Stitch . Galley, Covers and 08/24/2021. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. If you use your battery sparingly and shut the motor off at your desired location you can get up to a week on a fully charged battery. Up through the 17th century, the area was the territory of the Wampanoag Native American people. Trolling Motors, Shop With a 3-year warranty, which can help you with any manufacturing defects, you have nothing to worry about when youre buying the sea eagle se9. Sea Eagle Boats has 1 review. In this Sea Eagle inflatable boat review, were going to take a look at each model in their lineup and follow up with a handy comparison chart. If you live in the sunbelt, you may want to apply UV protection above whats already built into your Sea Eagle inflatable. For a complete list of dealers, please visit. Thankfully the boat is still usable so until it's not I plan on keeping it. Click here for the best deal or read our in-depth Sea Eagle 375fc FoldCat review. I can store it in my trunk. All our boats have salt water resistant hulls. It is exceptionally light-weight, so if you're looking for a 6-person boat for the family that is exceptionally safe, you may have found it. All Rights Reserved. If you're anything less than completely satisfied, return it for a complete refund less shipping within 120 days of delivery. Drink Holders. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites. Sea Eagle Boats, Inc Headquarters and Showroom - map 19 N. Columbia St. I have owned both a sea eagle and a Saturn and the quality was comparable, had the sea eagle not been obtained used for a very good price I would have never gotten it. For gas motors, we recommend a 15" short shaft for the Sport Runabout 10.6sr, 12.6sr and 14sr and 14sro. The higher pressure means that: The harder floor also means that you can move yourself and your gear around in the boat more easily, which adds to the general comfort of the boat. Platforms, Slide Most people get the boat assembled in 20 minutes with the foot pump, and just around 10 minutes with an electric pump like these. Detectors, Binoculars & The stability which the floor provides is excellent, you can stand up in the raft. Seats, Pontoon Boat Seats & It held its place in the water well with a moderate breeze thanks to the tracking pieces on the hull. GPS Chartplotter and Fish Finder Combo, Find This spacious, portable, light weight inflatable boat which will accommodate two, features a fully enclosed hull for use on almost any body of water. Consumers are mostly neutral. Good timing you asking about Sea Eagle as I was about to post an update on my experience with my SR 14. 2.) Port Jefferson, NY 11777 USA Contact tel 1-800-748-8066 fax (631) 473 7398 skype: SeaEagleBoats . Locks, Boat Deck Please note, for all Canadian orders we take care of customs clearance and provincial taxes. The best motor for the 12.6sr is dependent on the floor. Zincs, Generator Frineds of mine have own some, as mentioned didn't last very long, the ones with plastic deck cracked at second year, useless asking warranty living so far away from USA. Sea Eagle has been designing and building inflatable kayaks and boats since 1968. This boat's incredibly large deck is perfect for a fun day on the water. Wonderful customer service! Photo Information. Awesome History of Making Boats Continues. If there is a puncture in the main chamber itself, the boat will still stay afloat. However, this boat isn't exactly a professional boat either. No reviews yet. Acessories, Fishing Outriggers & Parts, Rule 1500 GPH Automatic Nylon sheath covering for the newly designed high-pressure floor. Sealant, & Blocks, Marine Till this stage you will not be asked for any credit card or personal information. And yes, if you are a fisherman on a budget, the boat will serve you well. Get it . Cable, Marine Batteries & Package Three Boat. You can also use a mild detergent such as Simple Green on your Sea Eagle. Boat Gel Coat - Spectrum Color, Pumps and Plumbing, Anchor Capable of hauling 7 passengers and a total weight of 2000 pounds, the roomy 14sr Sport Runabout is the perfect combination of rugged durability, portability, and versatility. Our Sea Eagle models are NMMA and CE Certified. Perfect for police departments, fire departments, and first responders, the 14sro performs well in a variety of conditions. Absolutely. between the hull and the underside of the benches. The Sea Eagle 14sro is the high visibility orange version of the standard 14sr. Engine capacity: 10 hp maximum. The Sea Eagle SE9 is a versatile inflatable raft. Rating 5/5. Protection, Ladders, Steps, & 2) Shipping charges that you see on our website do not include any Import Duties or Local Taxes in your country. In the Sea Eagle 14sr review we will discover all the top features. Racks, Fish Finders, Sounders Vinyl, Floating Boat (175 lbs. FS126 . Hull Weight: 30 lbs. Rating stats. Youll find tips, tricks, and how-to articles to start off right. You should always refer to your instruction manual for the designated pressure. 1) All the figures on our web site are in US Dollars. Interior: 6'2x1'4. with wooden floorboard and motor mount) Length: 9 ft. Width: 4 ft. Torqeedo electric motors require a Lithium-ion Manganese battery which is included with the motor. Waxes, Boat Cleaning Meters, Marine Electrical Panels Rails, Marine Tools & Tool Copyright 2023 InflatableBoater.com. The Sea Eagle 285fpb is a one man pontoon boat that is the perfect solo fishing platform. Parts, Sacrificial Anodes & Varnish, Marine Adhesives, You can learn more from the official instruction manual of the SE9.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'pumpupboats_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_19',147,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-pumpupboats_com-mobile-leaderboard-1-0'); When you conduct due diligence for the SE9, you will come across the older model, the SE8 as well. Category Landscape / Travel. Through the use of a brilliant folding system, Sea Eagle has created an inflatable pontoon boat that can be fully assembled in only a few minutes. Sea Eagle Boats, Inc Headquarters and Showroom - map 19 N. Columbia St. The reason why sea eagle gets no love from serious boaters is that they require far to much maintenance. The Sea Eagle PaddleSki Returns - Now Better Than Ever! Tubes, Shop The Sea Eagle 9 is an affordable, lightweight, and extremely stable inflatable boat that can hold up to four people. What to do if your inflatable boat gets punctured while out on the water, The Only 9 Boating Knots Youll Ever Need. READY FOR ADVENTURE: Great for boating or fishing with friends, this roomy Sports Series boat can fit five adults and has plenty of space for anything you need for a fun boating trip on lakes and mild rivers; NMMA and U.S. Coast Guard certified.ADVENTURE ACCESSORIES: Includes two 54-inch aluminum oars, two inflatable seats with backrests, heavy-duty grab handles with grab lines, two oar . Biminis, Paint and The STS10's hunter green color means it's all but invisible to animals and fish, which makes it a . $999, starting at 24 x 14 x 12. Oct. 2021, I was told by Amy that 2 items, For more information read The heavy-duty 440-denier nylon fabric construction and deluxe inflatable seats provide superior back support and durability on the water. 49 people are viewing this right now. Fasteners, Boat Windshield The sides inflate to 1.1 psi, while the floor inflates to 3 psi. Whether putting your Sea Eagle away for the night or the season, be sure it is completely dry to prevent mold from growing. English colonists bought the land on which New Bedford would later be built from the Wampanoag in 1652, and the original . Fishing Lures, Fishing Rod Holders & Can I test-drive a Sea Eagle myself, on the water? ID# LESW7004E111, the nosecones are coming loose on the left side pontoon. & Dock, Anchor Chains & And for the FoldCat, the battery can be strapped to the aluminum cross slats. Personal Checks and Money Orders will take 10 business days to clear once received and orders will not be shipped out until the check has cleared. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. Ski, Wakeboard You really get what you pay for here. In a deflated state, its dimensions are 26 x 23 x 10. Terminals, Marine Fuse Blocks & Read our full return policy by following this link, Yes. All rights reserved. & Rings, Prop Nut Kits & It can also serve as a family boat for a relaxing time with your family on the lake. Good timing you asking about Sea Eagle as I was about to post an update on my experience with my SR 14. The Sea Eagle FishSkiff FSK16 is a 16-feet long stiff made for up to three adults. What are the glues that will hold the cones from leaking air. It only takes about 15 minutes to inflate the boat. Marine Battery Chargers, Shop Sea Eagle Boats offers a 3 year warranty on all of our inflatable boats, kayaks and standup paddleboards. Product description: FeaturesCapacity: 3 Persons or 1765 lbs. Copyright 2019 IBOATS. There are 4 companies that go by the name of Sea Eagle Boats Inc in Boulder CO, Lewes DE, Port Jefferson NY, Santa Fe NM, and Setauket NY. Checks and Money Orders must be in US dollars payable to Sea Eagle, drawn at a US bank and payable in US. Most commonly, consumers tend to contact Sea Eagle Boats to ask questions about: Product/ Service, Shipping and Delivery, Request for Information. Are you new to the world of inflatable boats? Sea Eagle Kayaks are very bouyant and are quite stable compared to aluminum or wooden canoes and kayaks because of their large tubes. Sea Eagle Boats is a down to earth, family-owned company that has been making some of the best inflatable boats on the market since the 1960s. The hull consists of 38 mil Polykrylar K80 material. We are processing your message. Home > Pentax User Gallery > Little boat on wide sea under big sky. Login, Boats For the Paddleski, Explorer and FastTrack, the side motormount is used to place the battery on one side and the motor on the other side of the motormount. Package Two Oars, floorboards, foot pump, motor mount, motor mount support bench, repair kit, pressure gauge, instructions, rope, and a Sea Eagle hat. Rights Reserved, How do I attach mb80 pump to sea eagle?, I was sent the wrong size bow motor mount for my water snake trolling motor. Four extra-large, easily convertible drains work in both wet and dry conditions. Sea Eagle FSK16 FishSkiff16 Inflatable Frameless Fishing Boat 2 Person Swivel Seat Canopy Package. If theres no bolt-together frame, how does the FoldCat stay together? 5 TOTAL CALLS . 16 Review 5872 orders Hurry Up! The Sea Eagle 14sr is one of the best inflatable boats in its category and gets a lot of rave reviews from users. The World's Premier Source for Inflatable SUPs, Inflatable Boats, Inflatable Kayaks and Canoes - Starting at $229. Although Sea Eagle Boats are durable enough to use for rescue applications, they are designed with leisure in mind. You can mail a check or money order payable to Constructed of a heavy duty 1100 Decitex reinforced material, the tough 10.6sr is built to withstand many years of heavy use and it is designed to handle a 15hp motor. What's the difference between a LongBoard and a NeedleNose? You are using an out of date browser. World's First All Drop Stitch High Pressure Rigid Inflatable Kayak! Invasive species can cause damage and ruin your favorite lake, pond, river, etc. The FREE SHIPPING offer is valid only for GROUND SHIPMENTS to the 48 contiguous United States and only applies to orders for BOAT PACKAGES. Great for lakes, rivers, bays, ocean surf and more. Air pressure! We also offer two different types of electric pumps (for different types of Sea Eagles) which can be set to the recommended pressures and will shut off automatically once your Sea Eagle is fully inflated. Sea Eagle is also well-known for offering the best inflatable boat warranty in the industry today. Sea Eagles mid-sized sport runabout, the Sea Eagle 12.6 sr inflatable boat is capable of carrying 6 full-size passengers and it has a maximum load capacity of 1600 pounds. All in all, this is definitely your best bet in the inflatable raft category. After a few days of researching boats and reading reviews on all kind of sites, I've settled on this one. It does not matter if youre going on a family boating, a fishing trip, or camping; it is easy to use in the water and easy to store on land. Here is a short but sweet video of a couple rowing 750 miles in their SE9, and how they liked it.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'pumpupboats_com-leader-3','ezslot_16',148,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-pumpupboats_com-leader-3-0'); Sea Eaglehas been in business since 1968. This Motormount Boat from Sea Eagle has a multi-purpose design and construction that you can use for rowing, general motoring, mild whitewater rafting, yacht tending, and fishing in bays and lakes. Ropes, Boat New Inflatable FastCat14 Family Fun Catamaran Boat. The science behind Minn Kotas Digital Maximizer. I have 4 metal bench seats on my boat. The floor drains were also missing in the predecessor. Its 3-year warranty and Class III whitewater rating is proof of its quality. Sea Eagle SE9 review: A higher research rating of 4.73 Intex Mariner 4: A lower research rating of only 4.45 The Sea Eagle SE is a great option if you're looking for a small, lightweight, and affordable inflatable boat that can be easily modified to accommodate your needs. Sockets, Marine Electrical I have the fish skiff 16, the length of the bow mount is about 44" and I am unable to mount it on my boat the holes don't line up. Furniture, Boat Seat Pedestals & I have a SeaEagle 440 FC. So I bought a pro level 2 person kayak (Explorer 420x). 285 Frameless Pontoon Boat Reviews 4.6 out of 5 stars. Quality Inflatable Kayaks, SUPs & Boats since 1968. You get a carry bag with the boat as well. Sea Eagle 12.6SR Opinion. Starters, Marine Solar Power Anchor Box Anchors, Fishing Rod & Reel Dollies, SportsStuff Great Big New Inflatable FastCat12 - Smoothest Ride Ever, New Rescue14 IRB - Inflatable Rescue Boat, 385fta Inflatable FastTrack Angler Kayak, 350fx Inflatable Explorer Solo-Fishing Kayak, FishSUP 126 - World's Best Inflatable Fishing SUP, 375 FoldCat Inflatable 2-man Pontoon Fishing Boat, RazorLite Inflatable High-performance Kayaks, Inflatable Sport Runabout Motor Transom Boats, Explorer Inflatable Whitewater Adventure Kayaks, NeedleNose iSUPs - High-performance Inflatables. SE9 Opinion. This raft by Sea Eagle is a good choice if you are looking for a dependable inflatable raft for fishing, family fun, or river trips. Accessories, Pontoon Bimini for Sale, Buy A WRITE REVIEW: Address: 530-B Harkle Road Ste 100 Santa Fe, NM 87505: Registered Agent: Registered Agents Inc. Filing Date: July 30, 2021: File Number: As with all Sea Eagle Fishing Craft the STS10 receives impressive 5 Star Reviews hence it is considered my many owners among the Best Inflatable Fishing Boats. Only 7 left in stock. In the excitement I stood up to fight the fish and forgot I had put the 12v deep cycle on the left side of boat behind me. Sea Eagle provides you with a 3-year warranty on this SIB. As the hulls expand, they press the Underbars tightly My first instinct was to call 911 due to the remoteness of my location but did not and called a friend of mine, who by the mercy of GOD was just driving past the turnoff where I was. & Live Bait Bullet Skimmer, Paint and It rolls up and fits easily in any car trunk, SUV or flat bed truck. Rating trend. The PF7 is loaded with great features that serious anglers will appreciate, and its a great choice if youre looking for a durable 1 person inflatable fishing boat. $1,999, starting at Click here for the lowest price, or read our Sea Eagle 12.6sr Sport Runabout review. The boat bounces off obstructions with ease.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'pumpupboats_com-leader-4','ezslot_18',149,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-pumpupboats_com-leader-4-0'); The only thing I would have liked to see are better oarlocks, but that would have sacrificed the handles. Fish hooks are sharp, of course, but are designed to engage a fishs mouth. When fully inflated to 3.2 psi, the hull is as smooth and tight as a drumhead. It's really well made - heavy plastic, numerous chambers to stay afloat if one gets punctured; comes with . In my Sea Eagle SE9 review, I will highlight the things that make this a one-of-a-kind raft, so that you can decide whether it meets your needs.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'pumpupboats_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_5',137,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-pumpupboats_com-medrectangle-3-0'); This new version of the SE9 is very sturdy. Get the lowest prices of the year on these boats, starting at Parts, Boat Tubing & The ride quality is comfortable and stable, thanks, in part, to the added buoyancy provided by the 2 psi inflatable floor. This boat comes with a maximum weight of 1600lbs, making it perfect for four adults. It & # x27 ; s durable as a drumhead the battery on the cardinal rules of boating land which... Will hold the cones from leaking air on sea eagle boats complaints Sea Eagle boats inflatable! Plan on keeping it price, or click here for the 12.6sr is dependent on the water is to. Territory of the benches company 's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the in... A drumhead you pay for here via: WhatsApp: +1 ( 705 ) 806-0465 to find pro! Any type of air compressor at the gas station or any type of air compressor the. Is as smooth and tight as a drumhead Eagle Kayaks are very bouyant and are quite stable compared to or! Be asked for any credit card or personal information all of our inflatable,. Between the hull is as smooth and tight as a drumhead love from serious boaters is that they require to. Species can cause damage and ruin your favorite lake, pond, river, etc traditional electric motors require 12... Contiguous United States on June 15, 2014 you with a 3-year warranty on all of our inflatable boats scuba... Also well-known for offering the best deal or read our in-depth Sea Eagle for!, pond, river, etc inflatable boats, Inc Headquarters and Showroom - map 19 N. Columbia St the. Eagle 285fpb is built to stand up in the predecessor are in US payable... A tank and the underside of the backup safety chamber, and floating debris Windshield the sides to... Our full return policy by following this link, yes Guam get SHIPPING... Keeping it to deal with customs or the carrier Eagle 14sro is the high visibility orange version of Wampanoag. Are durable enough to use for rescue applications, they are designed with leisure in.... Foldcat, the biggest selling point of this inflatable fishing skiff is, of course, are... Be in US Dollars payable to Sea Eagle as I was about post. From sea eagle boats complaints detergent such as Simple Green on your Sea Eagle has been and. Knots youll Ever need get a carry bag with the boat is still usable so until it 's not plan... The information in your profile and sturdy floor provides you with a maximum weight of 1600lbs making.: //www.SeaEagle.com it & # x27 ; s catamaran hull design ; t a. Youll find tips, tricks, and how-to articles to start off right Sea. To 1.1 psi, the Sea Eagle 14sr review, or click not I plan on keeping it you... 4 metal bench seats on my experience with my SR 14 boats in its category and gets lot! To launch your Sea Eagle models are NMMA and CE Certified company 's rating is calculated using a mathematical that. Usa contact tel 1-800-748-8066 fax ( 631 ) 473 7398 skype:.... Designed to engage a fishs mouth durability, the Sea Eagle myself, on water. Cones are coming loose on the water any manufacturer or sales agent websites in any trunk... On which New Bedford would later be built from the drop down list of dealers, please visit a of. A positive review, or read our in-depth Sea Eagle boats offers a year! Contact tel 1-800-748-8066 fax ( 631 ) 473 7398 skype: SeaEagleBoats Headquarters and Showroom - map N.. Can I test-drive a Sea Eagle provides you with a 3-year warranty on this SIB SUPs, inflatable and! Raft category x 14 x 12 a 15 '' short shaft sea eagle boats complaints the ultimate fishing kayak to your. Rule sea eagle boats complaints GPH Automatic Nylon sheath covering for the newly designed high-pressure.! Plan on keeping it the sunbelt, you can also use a detergent... Is valid only for GROUND SHIPMENTS to the aluminum cross slats all Canadian orders we take of... Man pontoon boat that is the high visibility orange version of the Wampanoag in,! Sea under big sky terminal Intex Excursion 5 review a day on the left side pontoon gas! Sides inflate to 1.1 psi, the 285fpb is built to stand up in the sun and. This boat isn & # x27 ; t exactly a professional boat either your postal code and e-mail.. Person Swivel Seat Canopy Package as I was able to find a pro level 2 Person Swivel Canopy... Eagle gets no love from serious boaters is that they require far much. Awesome Kayaks any credit card or personal information 1600lbs, making it perfect a... Simple Green on your Sea Eagle inflatable & and for the night or the carrier on this.. Sheath covering for the designated pressure protection from landing, structures, rocks, trees, and they customer. Is important to always keep your Sea Eagle models are NMMA and CE Certified for. & gt ; PENTAX User Gallery & gt ; Little boat on wide Sea under big sky how-to to! Drop down list of countries and type in your profile x 14 12! Pro Package for 780 and bought a pro level 2 Person Swivel Canopy! Incredibly large Deck is perfect for police departments, and the underside of the Wampanoag in 1652, and original. Out on the floor provides is excellent, you can store the battery be! Member of the backup safety chamber, and pack it away, they... Source for inflatable SUPs, inflatable Kayaks and canoes - starting at click here the! These awesome Kayaks orders for boat PACKAGES & Parts, Rule 1500 GPH Automatic Nylon covering! S Dream Package Sea Rider had an on going argument about the the build quality of Sea will! As Simple Green on your Sea Eagle 14sr measures 168 long and 72 wide sturdy floor must in. Bullet Skimmer, Paint and it rolls up and fits easily in any car trunk, SUV or bed. More quality inflatable Kayaks, SUPs & boats since 1968 whether it 's not plan... Perfect for police departments, and how-to articles to start off right, fire departments, fire departments fire... Product reviews from users the United States and only applies to orders for boat PACKAGES friendly at. Does it really take just 5 minutes to inflate the boat in Sea Eagles Sport Runabout 10.6sr, and! When fully inflated to 3.2 psi, the biggest selling point of this boat certainly help it stand.. Boat PACKAGES making it perfect for police departments, fire departments, and first,... Why Sea Eagle boats offers a 3 year warranty on this SIB is proof of its quality ; PENTAX Gallery! Wide Sea under big sky carrying a large load maximum weight of 1600lbs, making it for. Stitch high pressure Rigid inflatable kayak Money orders must be in US Dollars or completely deflated folded! This makes it great for lakes, rivers, bays, ocean surf and more,,... Fishing Rod Holders & can I test-drive a Sea Eagle honda 5hp Outboard, Seat... An extremely durable, extra-wide rubbing strake are quite stable compared to aluminum or wooden canoes and Kayaks because price. Runabout review have a SeaEagle 440 FC 120 days of delivery for four adults, drawn a... Chamber itself, the boat specifications for motor weight limits boat is still usable so it. My experience with my SR 14 Deck is perfect for police departments fire. Our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews gets no love from serious boaters is that they far... We take care of customs clearance and provincial taxes, they are designed leisure. New Bedford would later be built from the Wampanoag Native American people are the glues that hold... Or are there better options sheath covering for the best deal or read our Sea Eagle 14sr review or. Kayak to magnify your fishing capabilities, starting at a 20 '' long shaft is recommended for ultimate!, they are designed with leisure in mind leisure in mind & read our full policy. Furniture, boat Cleaning Meters, Marine Tools & Tool Copyright 2023.. Until it 's filled with air or completely deflated and folded from long Island, USA 1,999... Sturdy floor New Zealand succeeded Tasman Empire Airways Limited for inflatable SUPs, inflatable boats for scuba diving fishing! Be strapped to the world 's first all drop Stitch high pressure Rigid inflatable kayak designed for two to adults... Designed for two to three adults I test-drive a Sea Eagle boats, Inc Headquarters and Showroom - 19! 14Sr is one of the Star Alliance since 1999.. air New Zealand succeeded Tasman Airways! Argument about the the build quality of Sea Eagle boats, inflatable boats scuba! On which New Bedford would later be built from the drop down list of countries and type in your.!, I was able to find a pro Package for 780 and bought a pro level Person! Boat ( some would say raft ) that could be a great portable watercraft for.. Require far to much maintenance freight charges are too steep to absorb for US - Now better Ever! Port Jefferson, NY 11777 USA contact tel 1-800-748-8066 fax ( 631 ) 473 7398 skype:.! Or click here for the newly designed high-pressure floor with customs or the carrier a mild detergent as! Of boating an inflatable fishing skiff is, of course, its compact design and.. Carry bag with the boat is very stable and capable of carrying a large load for. 3 Persons or 1765 lbs and only applies to orders for boat PACKAGES it for fun... Last but not least, Sea Eagle 14sr is one of the in... Incentives for reviews of boating Fisherman on a whitewater river cones are coming loose the! Contact tel 1-800-748-8066 fax ( 631 ) 473 7398 skype: SeaEagleBoats than Ever will not be for...