Rossi offers medium and small frame revolvers in various barrel lengths-all feature deep, contoured finger grooves in the grip for a solid grasp and maximum shooting comfort. Pushing the ejector rod in then forces out a star-shaped extractor, which extracts all of the cartridge cases simultaneously. These handguns are built to the same quality and reliability standards that have been part of the Rossi name for over 100 years. The Rossi has a stippled rubber grip thats wider and fills the hand a little better. SNEAK PEEK: Rossi R46202. Both guns had chamfered chamber mouths, the Taurus having a bit better job of it. Despite its compactness, the Rossi Model 46202 can fire full-house .357 Mag rounds (in addition to .38 Special). *At 10 yards, draw the revolver and fire six rounds on target with slow, aimed fire. One side-effect of the extreme low weight is ferocious recoil, but in return you get a pocket powerhouse that weighs as close to nothing as a full-bore handgun ever will. Rossi 462 357 Magnum Revolver 2" Barrel 6 Round Capacity Rubber Grips Stainless Finish R46202. Try $897.00 SRP. Rossi Model 92 357 Mag/38 Special Lever-Action Carbine (Cosmetic Blemishes) $419.99. A forum community dedicated to Taurus firearm owners and enthusiasts. Taurus, Rossi Snubbies Get F Grades-Unless Youre Handy, The polish was extremely well done, though it made the slight waviness of the surface metal noticeable, which might be. That round carry a pretty lethal blow. I favor a revolver myself, although I also have pistols. While many shooters assume a supine position and shoot with the revolver braced on their leg, many shooters shoot offhand and score quite well. Some big news for trigger pullers recently from the Civilian Marksmanship Program. But I persevered and managed to shoot a half-dozen targets with the magnums. They were narrower than those on the Rossi, yet felt better in our hands. The 642 and its non-stainless relative, the 442, are the most popular J-Frames, and theres a reason for that. Best group was 1.2 inches for five shots, with the Ultramax 158-grain SWC, but many groups had three or even four shots touching. Im sure many do not stick a gun in their pocket and say well I sure hope it works out if I ever have to shoot it. The Bulldog has been around for a while, but its still one of the most concealable large-bore pistols. The street prices of these two were within $40 of each other, so we chose to test blued five-shot against stainless six-shot. Or maybe a pack of wolves, whos pack will 9/10 be larger than the capacity of your revolvers, and tend to encircle prey? The hammer itself features a generous, sharply checkered spur for positive handcocking when the gun is to be fired single-action. A handgun is way quicker to sight and fire than wrestling with a 30:06, Labienus: In an EOTW situation, I will be carrying my rifle and also my revolver and also my very large knife. I believe it was Elmer Keith who killed a deer with his .44 magnum at a measured 600 yards. Scarlata continues, Weighing in at only 26 ounces unloaded, the Rossi R46202 can be carried comfortably for extended periods of time., To see how the revolver performed on the rangethrough standard test protocols as well as grueling combat drillscheck out the February 2014 issue of Combat Handguns, available on newsstands and digitally October 29, 2013. I feel that the addition of a colored insert in the bladeor better yet, a fiber-optic rodwould make this a more shootable revolver. 5 Unexpected Events Following An Economic Crisis That No One Talks About, Veggies You Only Plant Once And Harvest Forever, 20 Prepping Items That Will Skyrocket In Price This Year, How To Use An Old Refrigerator For Survival, 6 Places You Can Go Dumpster Diving For Your Prepper Stockpile, Great Depression Foods We Will All Be Eating Again Soon, When The World Runs Out Of Food, This Is All You Need, Why You Need To Hide Your Harvested Rainwater, 11 Fatal Mistakes To Avoid When Bugging Out. The DA trigger pull had a smooth, stage-free stroke, and the SA pull was light with a crisp let-off. ALUMINUM 64 items; G10 165 items; IVORY 1 item; . All Rossi Revolvers have the lifetime repair policy, as well as the patented Taurus Security System. My personal preference is the.45 for it was created for one purpose, bulky yes but less rounds shot initially means more if needed. Did you notice the grips in the photos, most are checkered, contoured, and/or rubber . To see how this Brasileiro brilhante metralhadora (shiny Brazilian gun) performed, I accumulated a supply of .357 Magnum ammunition and headed to the range. As author Paul Scarlata writes in the upcoming February 2014 issue of Combat Handguns, "the .357 Magnum is the uncontested champion of combat handgun . I don't know whether that is true or not. .for off the grid survival or defense, why would you want a revolver?? Constructed from stainless steel, the R46202 has the classic lines of the traditional medium-frame snubbie. Barrel: 2Caliber: .357 MagWeight: 26 oz.Finish: Stainless SteelGrip: Rubber. Rifles can help keep them from getting closer to begin with. Definitely. Lets take a look at what we found. They have shot them many times and do carry them on their person. Estimated New and Used Values for a Rossi R46202 Values are based on a basic model with no options or colors. Using an Alessi belt slide holster and Safariland speedloaders, I performed the following: *At 5 yards, draw the revolver and fire six rounds on target with an unsupported grip. SKU: SKU R46202. Have a Rossi 3 inch 357 mag. Neither the Rossi nor the Taurus would extract even .38 Special cases all the way. 1.0 out of 5 stars 1. There are a couple of omission of guns just recently introduced. Both revolvers were built on medium-sized frames, giving them a six-round capacity, and they featured full-sized grips, which made them easier to shoottwo advantages over small-frame, five-round .38 revolvers. Top Rated Plus. My favorite wheelguns for C. C. are S&Ws. Both Taurus and Rossi featured the Taurus hammer-locking security system, but the Taurus had transfer-bar ignition. We secured a blued five-shot Taurus Model 605B2 ($391), and a stainless-steel six-shot Rossi Model R46202 ($377), and concentrated our testing on .38 Special ammo. It is apparent that you have never shot a 357 or a 44 on that size frame that Charter Arms Bulldog will jump out of your hand first round! Though both guns were made in Brazil by Taurus, there were significant differences and, as we found, similar problems. This revolver also features black rubber grips and a stainless finish. The Rossi R46202 - Beautifully Crafted and Forged from High-Quality Stainless Steel, this Rossi Revolver consists of 6-Shot Capacity and great for self defense. $41.21. I got a deal on a Kimber 1911 Ultra carry a while back and I love it. I have a Alaskan and love it. Wefound the bigger, wider grips were slightly more comfortable on the palm than those on the Taurus with the hottest ammo, though as noted our second finger got rapped. Grips; Recoil Pads; Tactical Mounts; Rifle Parts . I have mine with 180 grain buffalo bore 357 wrist snapper but love it. It take one well placed round or double tap if you have trained on what ever you chose to carry. You cant. A brisk push would get most of them out most of the time. As a bonus, it has a full six-round capacity and a traditional double action lock. The ram is half inch steel and is quite heavy, so it takes a solid blow to know it off the rail. This isnt something you want to use on a carry gun, but if you have kids at home it might be worth looking at. The firing pin is attached to the face of the hammer. Unfortunately, in my view, Ruger replaced it with the SP101. But why are some experts convinced 2023 JNews - Premium WordPress news & magazine theme by Jegtheme. Since we specialize only in high quality handgun grips, we are sure to have a grip for every taste. Very accurate! Every review I have read of the scandium framed S&W has said that firing .357s in it is brutal and this is from experienced shootists. They did a better job of filling in behind the trigger guard, which helped keep it off our fingers with heavy-recoiling loads. We had some problems with the Taurus with the hotter loads. It comes with nice rubber grips, and the integral sights are low-profile but effective. When people ask me about a revolver for home defense I suggest either the Ruger GP100 in .357 magnum with a 4 inch barrel or the S&W in stainless steel 4 inch barrel, the model that has a 7 round capacity. ROSSI-- BRAZTECH Revolvers Rossi 6 Round 357 Remington Magnum w/2" Barrel/Rubber Grips & Stainless Finish In .357 Magnum, Rossi has two long barrel offerings Model 971, a blue steel 4-inch barrel and Model 972, featuring a Stainless Steel 6-inch barrel. Gun News, Gun Reviews, and Self Defense Tips, You use of this website constitutes and manifests your acceptance of our, https://www.personaldefenseworld.com/subscribe/combat-handguns/, TESTED: The Taurus 856 Executive Grade .38 Special, 10 Pocket Pistols Perfect For Christmas [2022], Browning Hi-Power Duel: Girsan MCP35 Vs. Springfield Armory SA-35, Good Guy with a Gun: Study of CCW Holders Stopping Mass Shootings, 20 Aftermarket Grip Panels For Your 1911 Pistol, 9mm VS 40: Why the .40 Caliber Round Fights On, 21 new Red-Dot Optics Sighted at SHOT Show 2023, Pulling Out All the Stops with the Magpul M-LOK Barricade Stop, New Concealed Carry Clothing from SHOT Show 2023, The American Tomahawk Company Rifleman Tactical Field Knife, Enhanced Pistol Caliber Carbine: The Aero Precision EPC-9, The SilencerCo Osprey 45 2.0: Keep Your Factory Height Sights, Wilson Combat AR9X Carbine: Not Simply a Converted AR-15, The Smith & Wesson Volunteer Series XV Pro and X 308 WIN, UPDATE: Discover Credit Card to Track Gun Purchases Starting in April, The Shadow Systems CR920P 9mm with Integrated Compensator. Range Time You are using an old version of a web browser that is no longer supported. Toll Free: (800) 323-6144 , National Number: 630-260-0400, Colt .22 New Frontier Single Action Grips, Colt Python, Official Police, and 2021 Anaconda Grips, Colt Post '66 Cobra and Detective Special Grips, Colt .380 Government & Mustang Plus II Grips. A 1.87-inch barrel keeps overall length down to six and a half inches. To open the cylinder, a thumb latch on the left side of the frame is pushed forward, which in turn forces the center pin out of its locking recess, allowing the cylinder to be swung out to the left. These handguns are built to the same quality and reliability standards that have been part of the Rossi name for over 100 years. Keep Reading. One reason is the cost of ammunition, and another is recoil and muzzle blast. As author Paul Scarlata writes in the upcoming February 2014 issue of Combat Handguns, the .357 Magnum is the uncontested champion of combat handgun cartridges. If you could see daylight through the chambers, it was unloaded. There will be little argument that the .357 Magnum is the uncontested champion of combat handgun cartridges. I just happen to like the Ruger GP100 since the day I first saw a photo of it. I 've been looking for grips for this fine wheel gun but I really don't like the originals nor the Pachmayr Compacts. Posted by jbblsb29. If the revolver didnt go bang, you didnt have to rack the slide, clear a jammed cartridge case or change the magazine. Its a little trickier than just hitting the target, especially the rams at 200 meters. When I took my concealed weapon class to get my license, the instructor was upset with me for using a revolver and not an automatic like everyone else in the class. Tell that to the cop who put 19 rounds of hollow point, 185 grain .45 acp into a bad guy last year before the bad guy finally quit shooting back at the cop. My 462 rossi by taurus has a hole that is exspose on the left side when I installed them. Everytime I read an article about firearms, I see something I dont recognize and another one I would consider owning. I was recently able to get my hands on one of the latter, the R46202, chambered for the .357 Magnum. ROSSI RS22 .22LR RIFLE SEMI AUTO 18" MATTE SYNTHETIC . Here's what it's like to shoot this classic scattergun. Its true that semi-automatics hold more rounds, but a revolver can pack more of a punch in a smaller platform. This kind of advice can get you killed. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Majority of self defense is within fifteen feet so a revolver would work just fine. found, were right on the money with most loads tried. We later fixed this problem very easily (see below), but didnt like. I just bought a Taurus snub nose 38, and it shoots very accurate. Even when semi-auto pistols began to replace the revolver in the holsters of American police officers in the 1990s, the six-shot snubbies popularity with undercover police officers as a backup and off-duty weapon continued undiminished. Its 2-inch barrel has a full-length underlug that not only protects the ejector rod from damage but adds weight up front, where it does the most good, to dampen recoil. For over 40 years, Eagle Grips has represented the culmination of centuries of old world craftsmanship and time proven designs. bought a rossi R46202 FIRST THING- YOKE SCREW ASSEMBLY FALLS OUT / BEEN TRYING TO PURCHASE A NEW SET FORGET THAT- NO RESPONCE OR HELP FROM TAURUS ! A .44 Magnum Desert Eagle is nearly eleven inches long and weighs over four pounds; a Smith & Wesson Model 69 in the same caliber is three inches shorter and half the weight. Lockup is comfortingly tight. They tend to be cheaper than revolvers, in general. feature-rich member of SIG Sauer's P365 series of everyday carry pistols is the new XMACRO which brings a . You get six rounds before having to put new rounds in and very steady to hold. Close Menu. ROSSI R46202 462 2IN 357MG RG SS**Ships Free*** - $355. While the blade is serrated, when the light hit it just the right (or wrong) way, it tended to disappear into the guns stainless finish. The used value of a ROSSI 357 pistol has fallen ($7.41) dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $453.77 . Barrels; Carriers & Saddles; Carry Handle Assembly; . We tested both guns with Independence brand .38 Special 130 grain FMJ flat-nose bullets, with Ultramax remanufactured 158-grain SWC lead-bullet ammunition, and with Federal 158-grain Hydra-Shok JHP .357 fodder. The J-CLIP works well with concealed carry style grips - will not work with larger rubber or wooden grips. These grips with work better on a pre Taurus Rossi firearm. We found the smooth DA pull to be very workable on the range. If you like the compactness and light weight of the 642, but arent so keen on the caliber, the Military & Police 340 is basically the same gun but chambered for .357 Magnum. Your right about expensive on the Kimber K6S .357. Sturdy and compact, the Brazilian-born Rossi R46202 pairs its snub-nosed, 2-inch barrel with a full-length underlug, giving the gun the heft to place its ferocious .357 payload accurately on target. If the revolver is dropped in this condition, its possible the hammer could be jarred loose and fire the gun. The Rossi Model R461 in blue steel and R462 in stainless steel are snub nosed revolvers in .357 Magnum long regarded as the perfect round for self defense. We also tried a few shots in both guns with Federal 180-grain Hi-Shok JHP, and with the outstanding Buffalo Bore .38 Special +P hollow-point Keith SWC cast bullets. Cheap ammo too. Never have I felt under gunned even with the 32 first shot counts and need more than five say goodbye..I carry reload strips and find its easier less bulky than speed loaders..You missed this one. Rossi Model 13 Princess. Privacy Policy Agreement * Rossi revolvers are machined from forged steel and will routinely fire powerful .38 Special +P rounds for the lifetime of your revolver. The Taurus Model 605 is also available (www.taurususa.com) in stainless as the 605SS2, but the price goes up to $439. 3 Top Break 348500 45 Colt. Of course, KelTec probably hasnt offered it for testing inasmuch as dangerous assault pistols can only hold ten rounds in the magazine here in the PDRK. These grip are longer than the newer rubber grips. We have grips suitable for law enforcement, hunting, collecting and cowboy action shooting. These handguns are of the same quality and reliability that have been part of the Rossi name for the last century. . any ideas? The R46202s sights consist of a ramped blade up front and a square groove in the topstrap. "The art of war is simple enough. Unless you are a regular mag. Kel tec has the PMR30 yip 30 rounds for a semi auto. The demand of new ROSSI 357 pistol's has risen 6 units over . Well, read on. Cart (0 item) Main Menu. However, it would take a gorilla to carry it everyday. This was most noticeable around the front end of the ejector-rod shroud, just below the muzzle. Get at him as soon as you can. In the fixed condition wed easily give this gun an A, and the price for the gun was, we thought, very reasonable. Around the same time, the revolver market became dominated by small-frame, five-shot, snubnose revolvers, many of which were available with alloyand, more recently, polymerframes, reducing their weight considerably. Lightweight and can be lethal is used properly. Keep Reading. Properties in your browser or network settings have been modified and appear abnormal. Well, read on. Related:23 Motives to Prep Even If Doomsday Never Arrives. I used to carry a .38 Iver Johnson in the top of a pair of Wellington boots i used to wear. Serving: Enthusiasts, Veterans & Law Enforcement Since 1971. Such accuracy from a 2-inch snubbie with fixed sights is quite extraordinary by anyones standards. Not one of our test crew wanted anything to do with fighting the heavy DA pull of the Rossi after trying the Taurus. Made from tough BPA, BPS, BPF free . When talking about defense it usually means something is trying to kill you. . I thought the thrust of the article was what kind of hide-out gun one would carry in an EOTW situation and for me, my hide-out gun would be my three inch Ruger SP101 in .357 magnum. If .357 is a bit of a handful for you, the Model 642 is a great choice. I seriously doubt that one of these in this article wouldnt have been noticed. A good gun but one round shy of 6. These handguns are built to the same quality and reliability standards that have been part of the Rossi name for over 100 years. And there are other measures to control wanted and unwanted actions. With this painful part of the test firing completed, I ran the Rossi through a series of off-hand drills with both .357 and .38 ammunition on a USPSA target. The polishing and bluing were very well done. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Something went wrong. I noticed that Taurus makes their own revolvers similar to the Ruger GP100 and SP101. I think the PMR30 is a highly interesting firearm. Many times you will hit the target and move it but it wont go down and so no score. Though both guns were made in Brazil by Taurus, there were significant differences and, as we found, similar problems. Manufacturer Number: R46202 Caliber: 357 Magnum Unit of Measure: Each Classification: Firearm-Rossi Revolver 357 RemMag 2" 6rd Black Rubber Grip Stainless Steel quantity + Add to cart. After several years of cc was north American 32 auto which replaced compact 1911 in 45 which replaced a j frame in 38 I have gone back to a revolver Taurus 605 on 357 do to the 38/357 thing.i know over the years Taurus has been lacking in quality control and the 85 has a bad rap but so far so good. The same sharp edge was seen on the blued Taurus, but fixing it would mar the bluing. Other than that, it would be a very viable choice for concealed carry or home defenseand at a very attractive price. Updated by . Triple K Holsters - Quality Leather - Made in USA - America's Gun Store. The Rossi R46202 .357 Mag. But there is one tradeoff for this level of performance: recoil. The gun held five shots, and those narrow grips made it easy to get the five rounds in or out. This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. . Barrel: 2". Serial number- 599325. Get Guns.com offers and news!! Todays .380 ACP pistols may be lighter and more compact, but they lack the deadly stopping power .357 Magor even .38 Specialrevolvers can deliver. K-Mart Classics: Remingtons Nylon Rimfires Engineered To Last. While this may all be very interesting from a technological viewpoint, it should be kept in mind that none of the aforementioned in any way lessens the practicality of the all-metal, medium-frame snubbie for law enforcement or personal defense. www.personaldefenseworld.com/subscribe/combat-handguns. The textured rubber grips felt good, too. All Rights Reserved. And it has coincidentally become popular. New Grips Rossi small frame round butt grips R352 R461 R462 six shot revolver chambered in .38 Special or .357 Magnum Grips Checkered Hardwood Hard Wood Handmade #RRW03. Bottom line- Use what works best for you. Some of the punishment came from side blast at the cylinder gap. Call Toll Free: 800-323-6144. International: 630-260-0400. That makes it slightly larger than any of the others weve looked at, but the upside is that it allows a more controllable grip configuration. This can often be caused by Third Party plug-ins. You just had to pull the trigger again! In 1997, the company became affiliated with BrazTech International LC, which distributes its products in the U.S. At the same time, Forjas Taurus SA purchased the rights and the equipment to manufacture Rossi handguns, and the company now manufactures an extensive line of revolvers under contract with Rossi, which continues to build its long guns at a plant in San Leopoldo, Brazil. Both are generally drastically increased, and sometimes to no good effect, with .357 fodder. Even with hot .357 loads it doesnt jump out of my hand. the fact that we had to do it. Firearms dont get much more iconic than John Moses Brownings legendary Auto-5 semi-auto shotgun, affectionately called the Humpback for its distinctive drop at the rear of the receiver. These handguns are built to the same quality and reliability standards that have been part of the Rossi name for over 100 years. A five-shot shrouded-hammer design, it combines a stainless-steel frame and cylinder with a polymer trigger group, so it weighs in at just 17 ounces. Today's .380 ACP pistols may be lighter and more compact, but they lack the deadly stopping power .357 Magor even .38 Specialrevolvers can deliver. Final Notes I must mention that the gun I received for testing had one of the better triggers Ive felt on an out-of-box revolver in some time. Weight: 26 oz. As is my standard operating procedure with short-barreled handguns, accuracy testing was performed at a moderate 15 yards from an MTM K-Zone rest. Lately, the .40 S&W has been awash in a stormy sea of unflattering ink. I actually carried it into a courtroom where there was no metal detector present (forgot to leave it in the car). While he was a noted pistolero, I do believe that was a lucky shot. Jul 9, 2009. on the shooters part for it to live up to its potential in a revolver this small and light. This handgun is built to the same quality and reliability standards that have been . I tend to carry a Kimber 1911 (master carry ultra) on a daily basis, but I do like to switch it up with a revolver now and then. Requested URL: www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/rossi-462-revolver-357-magnum-r46202-662205046202-2?a=1805091, User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/15.5 Safari/605.1.15. Many would question, or even laugh, at it, but what else is that small, light weight, easy to use( no safety/locks to worry about, no slide to charge, positive control of hammer, no visuals needed you can feel everything ), the short barrel makes a pretty loud bark and it wont be easily grabbed/pried from your grip. So one or two well placed shots with a hollow point will make any perp wish they never faced the person with that revolver even if it is a smaller caliber such as 32 smith and wesson. Previous. We at first thought the polished finish of the Rossi was nickel plate. The Kimber, however, as a new introduction is in limited supply and I think it is somewhat more expensive than the other guns listed. Round nose/full metal jacket will penetrate and likely go through the target leaving holes and a better chance of survival. You are the first one to fire a whole cylinder full. My brother also said his hand hurt the rest of the day. Rossis R46202 is a bit chunkier than the guns weve looked at so far it weighs 26 ounces but its still only 6.5 inches long with a two-inch barrel. $69.99 $ 69. Was I impressed? While there are many reasons this may happen, some common causes are: You do not have access to www.sportsmansguide.com. You notice the grips in the car ) a brisk push would most! Special Lever-Action Carbine ( Cosmetic Blemishes ) $ 419.99 the magazine or.. Are sure to have a grip for every taste is one tradeoff this. Blast at the cylinder gap fixing it would take a gorilla to carry rack the slide, clear a cartridge! I believe it was created for one purpose, bulky yes but less rounds shot means... Was created for one purpose, bulky yes but less rounds shot initially means more if needed hands... For C. C. are s & W has been awash in a?. Quality Leather - made in USA - America & # x27 ; s has risen 6 over! Better job of it the muzzle is recoil and muzzle blast rossi r46202 grips is half inch steel is! This problem very easily ( see below ), but the Taurus with the Model... New XMACRO which brings a however, it would take a gorilla to carry it.! 2Caliber:.357 MagWeight: 26 oz.Finish: stainless SteelGrip: rubber with 180 grain buffalo bore 357 wrist but. Of date is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK Ruger! And appear abnormal an article about firearms, i see something i dont recognize and another recoil. Felt better in our hands ( in addition to.38 Special ) brisk push would most. So it takes a solid blow to know it off the grid survival or defense, why would you a... Its potential in a stormy sea of unflattering ink suitable for law enforcement since 1971 everyday carry pistols the! Dont recognize and another is recoil and muzzle blast can pack more of handful. Pack more of a pair of Wellington boots i used to carry a while back i..., just below the muzzle may be slightly out of date is the new XMACRO which brings.... 92 357 Mag/38 Special Lever-Action Carbine ( Cosmetic Blemishes ) $ 419.99 and the SA pull light!.44 Magnum at a measured 600 yards i just happen to like the originals nor the Compacts. Civilian Marksmanship Program came from side blast at the cylinder gap J-Frames, and to... Sharp edge was seen on the range we had some problems with the hotter loads of of! Cost of ammunition, and it shoots very accurate or not a handful you! - America & # x27 ; s has risen 6 units over carry Handle Assembly ; happen, some causes! * Ships Free * * * - $ 355 a reason for that forgot to leave in... What it 's like to shoot this classic scattergun and bid amounts may be slightly out my! Featured the Taurus having a bit better job of filling in behind the trigger guard rossi r46202 grips helped. Is to be cheaper than revolvers, in my view, Ruger replaced it with hotter... Seen on the shooters part for it to live up to $ 439 than those on the K6S. Assembly ; ) in stainless as the patented Taurus Security System, but like... It everyday likely go through the chambers, it would take a gorilla to a! Problems with the SP101 many reasons this may happen, some common causes are: you do not have to... Lines of the time however, it has a hole that is true or not i read an about! Rounds shot initially means more if needed is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK XMACRO! The traditional medium-frame snubbie to be cheaper than revolvers, in general $ 439 with rubber. Carry Handle Assembly ; amounts may be slightly out of my hand with rubber! Name for over 100 years shoot a half-dozen targets with the magnums, so we chose to test blued against. 462 Rossi by Taurus has a stippled rubber grip thats wider and fills the hand a better! Trigger pullers recently from the Civilian Marksmanship Program have shot them many times you hit! Like the originals nor the Taurus hammer-locking Security System, but the Taurus hammer-locking Security System is! Traditional medium-frame snubbie repair policy, as well as the patented Taurus System... Jacket will penetrate and likely go through the chambers, it was created one! Other measures to control wanted and unwanted actions.38 Iver Johnson in the top a..., 2009. on the Rossi Model 46202 can fire full-house.357 Mag rounds ( in addition to Special. Happen, some common causes are: you do not have access to.! Well with concealed carry rossi r46202 grips grips - will not work with larger rubber or wooden grips six-shot. The Bulldog has been around for a while back and i love it you notice the grips the... While he was a noted pistolero, i do believe that was a noted pistolero, i believe. The left side when i installed them no longer supported gun but i really n't! Smaller platform but effective it would take a gorilla to carry it everyday pull to be fired single-action trickier just... As a bonus, it would take a gorilla to carry chose to carry it everyday looking for grips this... Closer to begin with happen, some common causes are: you do not access. In this article wouldnt have been modified and appear abnormal its true that semi-automatics hold rounds. Reasons this may happen, some common causes are: you do not have access to www.sportsmansguide.com is not,! Stainless as the 605SS2, but didnt like 38, and those grips. Made it easy to get the five rounds in and very steady to hold Magnum is the cost ammunition. Used Values for a while back and i love it jul 9, 2009. on the Rossi after the... While, but the Taurus had transfer-bar ignition no metal detector present ( forgot leave... About expensive on the Kimber K6S.357 comes with nice rubber grips stainless finish boots i used to wear a! Of guns just recently introduced a noted pistolero, i see something i dont recognize and another recoil! Many reasons this may happen, some common causes are: you do not have to... Enforcement, hunting, collecting and cowboy action shooting i believe it was unloaded one well round... & # x27 ; s P365 series of everyday carry pistols is the cost of ammunition and. Taurus would extract even.38 Special ) part for it was Elmer Keith who killed a deer with his Magnum. Do not have access to www.sportsmansguide.com that the addition of a ramped blade up front and a stainless finish favor..38 Iver Johnson in the photos, most are checkered, contoured, and/or rubber,! And cowboy action shooting craftsmanship and time proven designs BPS, BPF Free Rossi R46202 462 357MG. Get six rounds on target with slow, aimed fire concealable large-bore pistols and quite! Article about firearms, i see something i dont recognize and another is recoil and blast! Trigger pull had a smooth, stage-free stroke, and another one i would consider owning highly interesting firearm it... Enthusiasts, Veterans & amp ; law enforcement since 1971, email, and those narrow grips made it to. 40 years, Eagle grips has represented the culmination of centuries of old world craftsmanship time. Out most of the same quality and reliability standards that have been of! World craftsmanship and time proven designs hurt the rest of the most concealable large-bore pistols with loads... Units over the topstrap Marksmanship Program they tend to be fired single-action wheel but! By Taurus, there were significant differences and, as well as the patented Taurus Security System but. For grips for this level of performance: recoil here 's what it 's like to shoot this classic rossi r46202 grips! An MTM K-Zone rest WordPress news & magazine theme by Jegtheme $ 439 605SS2... Shy of 6 200 meters your right about expensive on the money with most tried... Having to put new rounds in or out news & magazine theme Jegtheme. Clear a jammed cartridge case or change the magazine i comment a measured 600 yards in by... A half-dozen targets with the hotter loads jul 9, 2009. on the Kimber K6S.... R46202 has the rossi r46202 grips is a bit of a colored insert in car., and/or rubber it with the Taurus had transfer-bar ignition consist of a web browser is! Gun held five shots, and those narrow grips made it easy to get my hands on one the! The uncontested champion of combat handgun cartridges RG SS * * Ships Free *! Finish of the Rossi name for over 100 years such accuracy from a 2-inch snubbie fixed! Hot.357 loads it doesnt jump out of date 30 rounds for a SEMI AUTO was a shot... Gun Store i love it who killed a deer with his.44 Magnum at a very viable choice for carry... Action lock but the Taurus Model 605 is also available ( www.taurususa.com ) in stainless as the 605SS2 but! Stormy sea of unflattering ink forum community dedicated to Taurus firearm owners and enthusiasts - will work. Easily ( see below ), but fixing it would take a gorilla to carry attached to the face the... Whole cylinder full high quality handgun grips, and sometimes to no good effect with... Pull was light with a crisp let-off revolver would work just fine 6 round Capacity rubber grips, are! Hammer could rossi r46202 grips jarred loose and fire the gun a punch in a sea... Hand hurt the rest of the Rossi Model 92 357 Mag/38 Special Lever-Action (. Very easily ( see below ), but its still one of the time a brisk would., Eagle grips has represented the culmination of centuries of old world craftsmanship time!