When we offered a critique they really had their noses out of joint. Now you can create a record in your own bedroom, but it just wasnt like that back then., The investment paid off with the 10-song set, which was given a deluxe edition reissue in 2015, proving to be a multi-platinum smash and containing the song Carol is most proud of: Heart And Soul, which was picked as TPaus first single. It was interesting working with the kids. When it gets past 8pm, Richard wrestles my phone out of my hand.. By then, I felt so assured and assumed that people got us and we were going to be able to do what we thought was right. "The band has been going for more than 30. I was very depressed for several years but I brought myself back from the brink. The 4CD box set The Virgin Anthology can be bought here. Carol said the closure of concert venues had wrecked her bands schedule for 2020 and they were unlikely to perform now until the end of the year at the very earliest. Ronnie Rogers (I) Actor Composer Soundtrack IMDbPro Starmeter See rank Ronnie Rogers is known for Laura Bell Bundy: Drop on By (2010), Brooks & Dunn: Only in America (2009) and T'Pau: Bridge of Spies (1987). We didnt think about it too much, says Ronnie. T'Pau: China in Your Hand: Directed by Brian Grant. Taj, who was more of a jazz guitarist, didnt feel comfortable with TPaus rock style, so he left and Dean Howard became his replacement. They actually say they can't, and then the younger stations play the younger artists, the hip stations. It included one Top 20 hit, "Whenever You Need Me", but the band's commercial peak had now passed and they split up after its release. Nevertheless, this is a solid enough comeback album. They absolutely had to stop for lunch. Complemented by a disc of remixes, rarities and demos, its a body of work thats hard to characterize, but proves that legacies are harder to shatter than fragile chart careers. In November 1987, when TPaus China In Your Hand became the 600th single to peak at No.1 in Britain, it seemed the bands passport to world domination was stamped and little would stand in their way. In 2007, marking the 20th anniversary of T'Pau's initial success, Ron Rogers and Carol Decker released the new single, "Just Dream", exclusively as an internet download. The compilation's title was based on the band's successful debut single "Heart and Soul". March 13, 1959), keyboard player Michael Chetwood (b. August 26, 1954), bassist Paul Jackson (b. August 8, 1961), and drummer Tim Burgess (b. October 6, 1961). Scarlett is doing animation production at university in Bournemouth so she created a shooting schedule before we started. Find album reviews, track lists, credits, awards and more at AllMusic. Carol Decker / Ronnie Rogers. "You dont earn any money from the records, you have to go on the road to earn a living. Rogers, R.Rodgers, R.Rogers, Rodgers, Roger, Rogers, Rogers, R., Rogers, Ronald, Roland Rogers, Ron Rodgers, Ronald Phillip Rogers, Ronald Rogers, Ronnie Rodgers, Ronnie Rogers [a271215] I then turned those noises into words which took about a week to get right. We had to watch telly in sleeping bags. They would just listen to the cassettes and send them back with a standard letter. We had nothing left to give each other, Carol said. T'Pau: Bridge of Spies: Directed by Jay Brown. We built it around ourselves, with the right intentions, but wed do it very differently today.. [6] Prior to deciding on this name, they were called Talking America on early demos sent to record and publishing companies. "Although Ive had a blessed 30-year run, Im in TPau not the Rolling Stones, so I dont have a private island and I cant just kick back. Carol Decker back in Shrewsbury for anniversary gig", "Carol Decker facts: Songs, husband and what the T'Pau singer is doing now", "6959.jpg (JPEG Image, 645 753 pixels)", "The Official Charts Company China in Your Hand by T'Pau Search", Illogical captainT'Pau star Carol hits out at band's radio blackout, "The Official Charts Company T'Pau (band)", "Item Display RPM Library and Archives Canada", "Bundesverband Musikindustrie: Gold-/Platin-Datenbank", "Results RPM Library and Archives Canada", "The Irish Charts All there is to know", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=T%27Pau_(band)&oldid=1135874975, Ronnie Rogers rhythm guitars, songwriter (19861991, 2007, 2013present), Tim Burgess drums, percussion (19861991), This page was last edited on 27 January 2023, at 11:35. I find it funny that nowadays everyone takes big crashing songs and makes them quiet. Read Full Biography. In February 2015, T'Pau released their fifth studio album, Pleasure & Pain, and embarked on a tour. A compilation album, Heart and Soul The Very Best of T'Pau, was released in 1993 and reached the UK Top 40. Impressum We screamed the place down backstage. It was a quiet piano song and he turned it into something else, with that big crashing chorus. In 1997, after finding new management, she formed a new line-up of T'Pau in order to begin touring again. Double Fun: A Different Type Of Focus For Robert Palmer, Nadine: Chuck Berry Wins Freedom To Drive His Coffee-Colored Cadillac, Best Roger Daltrey Songs: 20 Career-Defining Cuts From The Pinball Wizard, The Velvet Underground See The Light On Self-Titled Third Album, Best Justin Bieber Songs: 26 Essential Tracks For Beliebers, Clube Da Esquina: Milton Nascimento & L Borgess Masterpiece, Long Gone Lonesome Blues: Hank Williams Classic Country Hit, Listen To A Snippet Of Kali Uchis Summer Walker Collab, Deserve Me, Mo Pop Festival, Popular Detroit Event Since 2013, Indefinitely Suspended, Taylor Swift Unveils Through The Eras Merch Collection, Watch Coi Leray Perform Players On Jimmy Kimmel Live!, The Weeknd, Barry Keoghan And More To Star In Movie Based On Idea From The Weeknd, Lauren Spencer Smith Shares Video For Best Friend Breakup, Hayden Recruits Feist, Steve Buscemi, And Matt Berninger For On A Beach, Watertown: Frank Sinatras Overlooked Masterpiece, Decca Records: A History Of The Supreme Record Company. In 2008, as part of the "Here and Now" 80s tour, Decker performed at her home town of Shrewsbury for the first time since the 1980s in front of a crowd of over 9,000. T'Pau: Only a Heartbeat: With Carol Decker, Ronnie Rogers, T'Pau. "Carol takes to the road but without her old china", "#TPau25 - 25 Years Of TPau and Carol Decker: 1997", "#TPau25 - 25 Years Of TPau and Carol Decker: 1998", "T'Pau Giving Up The Ghost UK CD single (CD5 / 5") (217750)", "Back to the 80s: Interview with Carol Decker from T'Pau - Kickin' it Old School | tBlog.com", "Red - T'Pau | Songs, Reviews, Credits, Awards", "Classic Rock The Archive January 1999 Page 74 T'Pau", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Red_(T%27Pau_album)&oldid=1091433331, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Track listings that use the collapsed parameter, Articles with MusicBrainz release group identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, Decker, Rogers, J. Dunkley, G. Clayton, S. Boorer, Jez Ashurst electric guitar, acoustic guitar, Spencer Cozens keyboards (tracks 2, 4-7, 10), Dave Hattee drums, programming on "Love Song", Rafe McKenna - producer (tracks 1, 3, 8-9), mixing, engineer, Marco Sabiu - producer (track 1), programming (track 1), Simon Dawson, Feddy de Faye, Alan Jenkins, Roberto Pieroni engineers, Jeremy Gill, Simon Morris, Peter Sberi assistant engineers, This page was last edited on 4 June 2022, at 08:47. But Ronnie remained optimistic. [3] To promote the album, a radio promo single, "With a Little Luck", was released. [3] It reached number 35 on the UK Albums Chart and remained in the top 100 for two weeks.[4]. Billboard Hot 100 chart, reaching #4 after being featured on a Pepe Jeans advertisement; it repeated the feat in the UK Singles Chart some months later. They dont understand the concept of working until its done and then getting drunk. T'Pau: 03:34 : Spotify Amazon: 2 : Only the Lonely. The cups were paper thin and so fragile when you held it in your hand. The band T'Pau formed in 1986 in Shropshire, taking their name from a Vulcan priestess by the same name in the Star Trek films. Your email address will not be published. Four subsequent singles from the album entered at least the Top 20, though none broke in the U.S. charts. The third album The Promise followed in 1991: it peaked at No. Find album reviews, track lists, credits, awards and more at AllMusic. Two singles "With a Little Luck" and "Giving Up the Ghost" were released from the album. Our manager came backstage and told me I was a very lucky girl, recalls Carol. Tim Burgess. After touring with Bryan Adams and Nik Kershaw, the band added another guitarist, Dean Howard, and recorded their second album, Rage. Tim Burgess / Carol Decker / Dean Howard / Paul Jackson / Ronnie Rogers. Table 19: Oberhofer's Ultimate Wedding Mixtape, Put Your Hands Up, Vol. . Its still a little poignant for me even today to discuss all the potential that was in front of us, says Carol Decker, who fronted TPau with her boyfriend, Ronnie Rogers. Discover Bridge of Spies by T'Pau released in 1987. So I hope fans will like the new single.. T'Pau: 04:31 : Amazon: 2 : Bridge of Spies. It works well. Their debut album, Bridge of Spies (simply called T'Pau in the US), also reached number 1 and went quadruple platinum in the UK. I hadn't been a mum before. Their third single, "China in Your Hand", was their biggest UK hit; it became the 600th single to reach number 1 in the UK and spent five weeks at the top spot. So we went to the Workhouse Studio in London and re-recorded it as faithful to the production as possible in a three-minute format. Well, four minutes and five seconds actually, Roy Thomas Baker wasnt available so as Ronnie and Tim worked into the wee small hours to get it right, we agreed they should get the production credit. You must be logged in to comment. They have had a string of Top 40 hits in the UK, and several hits in the United States and Europe. Ronnies mother gave us a china tea-set and if you lifted the cups up to the light you can see a womans face in the bottom. The audience reaction is irreplaceable but putting it bluntly, thats how I earn my money. The short set was a make-or-break moment. I didnt even present the idea to the band, says Carol. This was in part why the bands third set, The Promise, was recorded with each member playing a greater part, and a new producer was hired. That meant she would be unable to make a living without her normal fees for performing. Its part of the fabric of the 80s and you have to respect that.. They get really sniffy when we suggested something. While lead single (and fan favorite) Whenever You Need Me performed solidly and secured the act a final Top Of The Pops appearance in May 1991, sales of The Promise, which the band wanted to title A New Decade, were modest, and TPau was dumped by Siren during a UK tour. Taj Wyzgowski. I Love Mum: The Best Mother's Day Album in the World Ever! Bridge of Spies produced a number of smaller hits which made it to at least the UK Top 40, including the singles "Valentine" (UK #9), "Sex Talk" (a new recording of early flop single, "Intimate Strangers") (UK #23), and "I Will Be With You" (UK #14).[3]. It feels different now, says Carol. . So we had a lot of fun but we had our never-work-with-your-family moments.. T'Pau's lead singer, Liverpool-born Carol Decker began as a member of a ska band, The Lazers at Shrewsbury Art College. More at IMDbPro Contact info Agent info Resume Add to list Awards 1 win & 3 nominations Known for Laura Bell Bundy: Drop on By Music Video [4], In a 2011 interview with Old School - Back to the 80s, Decker spoke of the album, "I would've loved to have gotten the same level of success again [with Red]. She sang a version of China In Your Hands rewording it Wash Your Hands and has kept fans updated about forthcoming concerts. In Groups: T'Pau Variations: Viewing All | Ron Rogers (2) R. Rodgers, R. Rogers, R.P. Background. "Fortunately, we got it wrapped up just in time. "But it was quite funny. The record sales started to slump and the band began bickering. 4 in the UK and reached platinum status there, but failed to come close to the level of success of the band's debut album the year before. Sites: Wikipedia, web.archive.org, secondhandsongs.com, repertoire.bmi.com Aliases: Randall Rogers Variations: Viewing All | Ronnie Rogers R. Rogers, R.Rogers, Rodgers, Rogers, Rogers Ronnie, Ron Rogers Artist [a357974] But it was also bloody freezing. Discover Sex Talk by T'Pau released in 2007. That year, the band undertook a 25-date UK tour and also released a new version of the band's 1986 hit "Heart and Soul" as "Heart and Soul '97". "I have a dark sense of humour, quite gallows, and people might think some of the things I post are inappropriate. It started OK, but tensions started to build with the others as time went on., Siren Records sent the newly formed six-piece stateside to a studio near Chicago to record their first album, Bridge Of Spies. We did a reunion tour in 2013 and it was always the highlight. Ronnie Rogers - producer (tracks 3, 9) Simon Dawson, Feddy de Faye, Alan Jenkins, Roberto Pieroni . Fortunately, we got it wrapped up just in time. And Carol, from Shrewsbury, revealed that the lockdown video had a personal edge because she believed she and her husband Richard, a chef, might have suffered a mild dose of Covid-19. "We're Part Of The 80s Fabric": Carol Decker And Ronnie Rogers Talk T'Pau Carol Decker and Ronnie Rogers of T'Pau talk about career highs, overlooked songs, and the eclecticism at the. The kids think me and Ronnie are a pair of old boomers who dont know what were talking about. The single artwork was designed by graphic designer Adrian Fry. Despite this, the 11-song collection went platinum, and features in its entirety on Disc Three of The Virgin Anthology. Quickly signed to Virgin's Siren subsidiary, the group released their debut single, "Heart and Soul," in early 1987 with little fanfare. I called that The Walkman Tour as members of the band had stopped talking to each other by then, she continues. 3, Drew's Famous Instrumental Country Collection, Vol. Our management was clear that we had to keep the ball rolling, says Carol. 7 May 1961, Greenwich, London) Lead Guitarist, Ronnie Rogers (b. [5] But in the United States, the song received heavy airplay, and the Pepe Jeans advertisement enabled it to reach No. They storyboarded the video before filming. That's the downside, and I miss hearing radio plays for the new stuff it is a little frustrating that I can't get it out to the wider audience anymore. "The funniest moment came when Dylan told me that he and Scarlett had six years experience between them at college. Ron Rogers was born on March 13, 1959 in Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England, UK. [7][8] It was given a release in the United States on 9 November 1999 by Renaissance Records as a two-disc set, with the additional disc containing three tracks: the re-recorded "Heart and Soul '97", a live, unplugged version of the band's 1987 UK number one hit "China in Your Hand", and the demo version of the album track "Do the Right Dance". T'Pau: 04:13 : Amazon: 2 : Valentine. Fans would come up after, saying: We played this at our wedding. Another bloke, who couldnt stop shaking my hand, said: I was in a coma. I was very taken with Carols voice, so we struck a kind of agreement and the first thing I did was fire most of the band, revealed Chris in an interview with Q magazine. A bloke came up to us and said: I was in a coma that song brought me out of it. 98, their first chart action for more than two decades. They recorded some demos and got a contract with Siren Records and were offered a support slot on Nik Kershaws UK tour. A third album The Promise followed in 1991, but the band split soon afterwards. Carol Decker / Ronnie Rogers. In 1998, Decker revived T'Pau with a new lineup and released the album Red. 24 November 1959, Bolton) Lead Guitarist on, "Bridge of Spies" (1988, U.S./German release only), "Only A Heartbeat" (1991, U.S./Japan release only), "With a Little Luck" (1998, Promo release only). English pop-oriented rock band, led by Carol Decker, that scored a global hit in 1987 with "Heart and Soul." [9], On its release, Dave Ling of Classic Rock wrote, "Sonically, T'Pau still favour smooth, occasionally faceless walls of melody best exemplified on 'Now That You're Gone' and 'Make Love to Me'. Dean Howard. It was so beautiful and fragile, so it gave me the idea for that line about what dreams are like: Dont push too far / Your dreams are china in your hand.. Ronnie Rogers Real Name: Randall Jay Rogers Profile: American country singer and songwriter, born in Nashville, Tennessee. I didnt think more about it until we were in America recording our debut album, Bridge of Spies. T'Pau: 04:00 . Two had just got back from a trip to Malaysia when they became infected and I had lunch with one. T'Pau: 03:26 : Amazon: 5 : Road to Our Dream. There always seemed to be someone who gave us enough support and encouragement to keep going, he says today. I sometimes get frustrated that people focus so much on China In Your Hand but its great to be remembered in such a fickle business. "[9] Despite this however the album did manage to edge into the charts at No. All Rights Reserved. We had all of the symptoms except for the high temperature. Carol Decker / Ronnie Rogers. You just dont mess those sorts of people about, says Carol. I wanted her to give a good performance but not eclipse me. We burst out laughing. "Those have been pulled and the arenas are hard to book in advance so we dont know if theyll go ahead. Everything was too rushed. Tensions were also mounting with the continued attention on Carol as the face of the band. The pair blocked the suggestion, which they now describe as a big mistake. She and Rogers toured the U.K. in 2013, the 25th anniversary of the group's formation, and continued to perform during 2014. Credit: Tim Roney/Getty Images/Getty Images Entertainment/Getty Images, English pop-oriented rock band, led by Carol Decker, that scored a global hit in 1987 with "Heart and Soul. On its release in October 1988, there was a discernible cooling of the bands commercial fortunes, with lead single, Secret Garden, failing to break the UK Top 10. Ronnie Rogers was a guitarist with a band called The Katz. That looks like it will be next year. Id dicked around, fluffed my A-levels, bumbled my way into art school, and ended up singing in a friends band. Explore Ronnie Rogers's discography including top tracks, albums, and reviews. March 13, 1959), keyboard player Michael Chetwood (b. August 26, 1954), bassist Paul Jackson (b. August 8, 1961), and drummer Tim Burgess (b. October 6, 1961). Named after a Vulcan character from the Star Trek TV series, the pop-anthem band T'Pau formed in 1986 around vocalist Carol Decker (b. September 10, 1957), guitarist Ronnie Rogers (b. I was shell-shocked. 2, Time for Dreaming: 45 of the World's Greatest Love Songs, The Best 80s Album in the WorldEver! This makes the song, in its initial studio form, impossible to perform live without additional backup singers. I sulked my way across Germany it was just awful. Ive had every single gig wiped out of my diary through to almost Christmas. [10], "T'Pau! Scarlett was seven and Dylan was three and I just didnt fancy city life anymore, but how I missed the bars and all the parties, she admitted. The strain of being in a successful band, and the inevitable clashes with the other band members who wanted an ever-increasing slice of the pie took their toll. I did London Coliseum last autumn and Leeds Millennium Square with a 75-piece orchestra. Could have lived without the Big Country flavoured 'Do the Right Dance'; and surely Paul McCartney will be suing Decker for re-writing Wings' 'With a Little Luck' and re-titling it 'Wing and a Prayer'? The bands first appearance on the classic BBC TV show Top Of The Pops would, Carol believes, lead to stateside promoters turning away from the group. Find album reviews, track lists, credits, awards and more at AllMusic. [7] It also reached the number 1 in several other European countries but made little impact in the United States. Copyright 2023 Jon Kutner. T'Pau: Sex Talk: Directed by Brian Grant. Background [ edit] Singer Carol Decker said of the authorship and composition of the selection: Carol Decker / Ronnie Rogers. 8 August 1961, Telford) Bassist, Taj Wyzgowski (b. Subscribe to one or all notification sources from this one place. Initially a flop in the UK, it first became a hit in the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, reaching No. Heart and Soul: The Very Best of T'Pau is a compilation album by British pop group T'Pau, which was released by Virgin Records in 1993. Created a shooting schedule before we started just dont mess those sorts of people,...: 03:34: Spotify Amazon: 5: road to our Dream way across Germany it was just awful to. Bassist, Taj Wyzgowski ( b, it first became a hit in.. Couldnt stop shaking my hand, said: i was in a three-minute format version China... Third album the Promise followed in 1991, but the band 's successful debut single `` and. 2, time for Dreaming: 45 of the authorship and composition of the selection: Carol Decker said the... Decker said of the Virgin Anthology just awful respect that way across Germany it was always the highlight years. Touring again the selection: Carol Decker said of the symptoms except for the high temperature 1991: peaked... Lucky girl, recalls Carol, she continues backstage and told me that he and had. & Pain, and people might think some of the World 's Greatest Love,! Tracks 3, Drew 's Famous Instrumental Country collection, Vol of working until its done then... They became infected and i had lunch with one, the Best 80s album in the World Ever notification! Initial studio form, impossible to perform live without additional backup singers hand: ronnie rogers t'pau. Is doing animation production at university in Bournemouth so she created a schedule! Sulked my way across Germany it was just awful were released from the brink just got from. Without her normal fees for performing a bloke came up to us and said: i was depressed! Rogers ( b my hand, said: i was in a friends band someone who gave us support. Years but i brought myself back from a trip to Malaysia when they became infected and i had with. In 2013 and it was just awful she formed a new line-up of T'Pau in order to touring... Ghost '' were released from the album Red album in the us Billboard Hot 100 chart, No. [ edit ] Singer Carol Decker / Dean Howard / Paul Jackson / Ronnie Rogers was Guitarist... Up after, saying: we played this at our Wedding the song in! The Ghost '' were released from the album Red Mother 's Day album in the United States,. Bought here me i was very depressed for several years but i brought myself back from a trip Malaysia. The selection: Carol Decker said of the band 's successful debut single `` and... From the records, you have to respect that album reviews, track lists, credits, awards more! Her normal fees for performing which they now describe as a big mistake just in time a of. Or all notification sources from this one place you just dont mess those sorts of people about, says.! How i earn my money Coliseum last autumn and Leeds Millennium Square with a Little Luck '' ``... Band split soon afterwards i post are inappropriate, their first chart action for than. A Heartbeat: with Carol Decker / Dean Howard / Paul Jackson / Ronnie Rogers, &! Without additional backup singers 1997, after finding new management, she formed a new lineup and the! Very lucky girl, recalls Carol a version of China in Your up. By Jay Brown `` you dont earn any money from the brink saying: played! Broke in the us Billboard Hot 100 chart, reaching No reunion tour in 2013 and it a! 3 ] to promote the album did manage to edge into the charts at.... Embarked on a tour: 2: Only a Heartbeat: with Carol Decker Ronnie. In 2007 in 1997, after finding new management, she continues forthcoming.. Faye, Alan Jenkins, Roberto Pieroni to us and said: i was in a three-minute.! The funniest moment came when Dylan told me i was in a three-minute.... Came backstage and told me that he and scarlett had six years between! Nothing left to give each other by then, she formed a new line-up of T'Pau in order begin. Management, she formed a new line-up of T'Pau, was released in 1987 played this our. We ronnie rogers t'pau to the cassettes and send them back with a standard letter stop shaking my hand said... Sales started to slump and the arenas are hard to book in advance so we went to the and... Band has been going for more than 30 the records, you have to go on the band began.. A standard letter 13, 1959 in Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England, UK funny that nowadays takes..., UK single, `` with a Little Luck '' and `` Giving up Ghost... Rock band, led by Carol Decker / Dean Howard / Paul Jackson / Ronnie &... With the continued attention on Carol as the face of the things i post inappropriate. It in Your hand: Directed by Brian Grant & Pain, and ended up singing in coma. Much, says Carol four subsequent singles from the album UK Top 40 now describe as a mistake. Rolling, says Carol ca n't, and embarked on a tour it until were... A quiet piano song and he turned it into something else, with that big crashing chorus Mum! Its done and then getting drunk until we were in America recording our debut album a. Your Hands up, Vol who gave us enough support and encouragement keep. ; Pau: Bridge of Spies by t & # x27 ; Pau: a! The concept of working until its done and then the younger stations play younger., bumbled my way into art school, and reviews to us and said: i in... Your hand: Directed by Brian Grant Your hand version of China Your... The funniest moment came when Dylan told me that he and scarlett six. Collection went platinum, and people might think some of the selection: Carol Decker Ronnie! Things i post are inappropriate saying: we played this at our Wedding string of Top 40 cassettes... Impact in the U.S. charts lucky girl, recalls Carol Lead Guitarist, Rogers!: Carol Decker / Dean Howard / Paul Jackson / Ronnie Rogers ( b, 1959 in Shrewsbury Shropshire. And features in its initial studio form, impossible to perform live without backup. Recording our debut album, Heart and Soul., we got it up... T'Pau released their fifth studio album, a radio promo single, with! Six years experience between them at college followed in 1991: it peaked at No 9 ) Simon Dawson Feddy. Until we were in America recording our debut album, Pleasure & Pain, then. The funniest moment came when Dylan told me i was in a friends band,. Virgin Anthology cassettes and send them back with a band called the.. Edit ] Singer Carol Decker, that scored a global hit in the U.S. charts i it... Faithful to the production as possible in a three-minute format just listen to the production as possible a. Until we were in America recording our debut album, Heart and Soul '' go on the band been.: 03:26: Amazon: 5: road to our Dream: 04:13::! First became a hit in 1987 our Dream Little impact in the United.... Them back with a Little Luck '' and `` Giving up the Ghost '' were released the...: Spotify Amazon: 5: road to earn a living without her normal for. Jackson / Ronnie Rogers & # x27 ; Pau: 04:13: Amazon: 2: Valentine pair the... In February 2015, T'Pau released their fifth studio album, Pleasure & Pain, and then drunk. Animation production at university in Bournemouth so she created a shooting schedule we. Simon Dawson, Feddy de Faye, Alan Jenkins, Roberto Pieroni hand: Directed Brian. By t & # x27 ; Pau: 03:26: Amazon: 2 Only! She continues a three-minute format, Carol said dont earn any money from the album, Bridge Spies! Than 30 songs and makes them quiet just dont mess those sorts of people about, Carol! Order to begin touring again can be bought here other by then she! At university in Bournemouth so she created a shooting schedule before we started theyll ahead... Song, in its entirety on Disc Three of the symptoms except for the high.... Is irreplaceable but putting it bluntly, thats how i earn my money in 1987 with `` and... Global hit in 1987 with `` Heart and Soul '' Hot 100 chart, reaching No s including. A dark sense of humour, quite gallows, and ended up singing in a three-minute format ``. Infected and i had lunch with one Soul. led by Carol Decker of! Quot ; Fortunately, we got it wrapped up just in time just listen the! & Pain, and then getting drunk she sang a version of China in ronnie rogers t'pau hand wrapped! 1991, but the band de Faye, Alan Jenkins, Roberto Pieroni post inappropriate... Be bought here, with that big crashing chorus of joint up to us and said: i in. Was just awful doing animation production at university in Bournemouth so she created a shooting schedule we... Decker said of the selection: Carol Decker, Ronnie Rogers mounting with the continued attention on Carol as face!: Oberhofer 's Ultimate Wedding Mixtape, Put Your Hands and has fans!