The Corvette is just the most recent addition to the garage. Source: Corvette Accessories/Visual Modifications, 2016 3LZ Corvette Racing Yellow Z06 Coupe - VIN #: 2037, TPW: 10-Aug-2015, Produced: 14-Aug-2015, R8C Museum Delivery: 01-Sept-2015, Picking Up My Z06 From the National Corvette Museum / Build Updates. Useful. Join me at the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School in Pahrump, NV. New listings. They may not make it very clear in the class, but they are trying to teach you to look at the cones that are in the turn exits so you naturally drive towards that spot. The Corvette family begins with the Corvette Stingray that is priced at $55.900 and features a 6.2L V8 pumping out 460 hp and 465 lb-ft of torque that can go from zero-60 in just 3.7 seconds. 714-630-0700, Photo Credit: Ron Fellows Performance Driving School. Shop for customizable Ron Fellows Corvette clothing on Zazzle Canada. The 3-day program Level 1 is $3,895 and is designed for drivers of all experience levels and includes up to 250 miles of track time. Jaime grew up on a farm and intends to have a career that reflects this. This is a savings of more than $1,500 compared to what it would cost if I just booked it for a guys weekend adventure. Longtime Corvette Racing drivers have recently begun experiencing their latest ride, the C8.R, on various racetracks around the nation, and now, you too can experience the all-new C8s entire performance envelope in a safe, legal, and fun environment catered specifically for you. This combination of a very limited, select edition of carbon fiber bodies mated to Roadster Shop chassis culminated into something very special. Definitely buy the professional photos - they are great quality and show maneuvers you only wish you could do at home with your C8. Call 714-630-0700 or email:Troy@CorvetteMike.Com. 6-hour live workshop. The Skowronski family is decidedly loyal to Chevrolet. Front Lift with Memory Tools/Equipment. However, what I learned on the track here was that braking actually helps put the nose of the car back on the pavement so there's more ability to steer in the direction you want to go. By focusing less on Corvette electronics and more on universal car control and cornering techniques, youll experience even more track time and an introduction to open-lapping. Id tell friends back home about the amenitiespool, five-acre man-made lake, and loft-style luxury condo. Visit Cruise West Coast. If youve been, what did you wish you knew ahead of time what would have been helpful? The Corvette Owner's School offered by the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School at Spring Mountain Motor Resort and Country Club is back up and running today despite last Sunday's heavy thunderstorms and the resulting flash floods that caused a huge mess to the track, garages, and the surrounding residences. The Fastest Growing Car Club on the West Coast of FL, Citrus County. Obviously, I want to get better behind the wheel, he says. People over 40 tend to see themselves as about 20% younger than their actual age. We are currently down for maintenance and apologize for the inconvenience. Let's get back to school! Instead, the goal is to get through turns quickly and safely not necessarily with the most speed. Other Auto Racing Fan Apparel & Souvenirs; Indy Racing Fan Apparel & Souvenirs; More; eBay Motors; Clothing, Shoes & Accessories; . Is it because aging is seen as bad or because they're optimistic that they have many years ahead? Its traveled only 57k miles since then and is still in excellent condition throughout! Zabriski point is cool-but not as cool as Dantes view. The Ron Fellows School has opened up more dates . Tuition includes a one-night stay in one of Spring Mountains luxury condominiums and clubhouse access along with breakfast and lunch prepared by Spring Mountains onsite chef. Filsoof worked hard academically and says he secured a full ride to a university. Donate. View car. Spring Mountain is the home of Ron's school for those who are lucky enough to find themselves behind the wheels of a new C8. 1,925 were here. The Ron Fellows Performance Driving School at Spring Mountain currently has 120 Corvette Stingrays available for training. The online apparel and gift shop at Spring Mountain Motor Resort and Country Club is being updated. or. Weve all heard the phrase tires grip the road before, but for the first time in my life I can actually feel the tactile connection. Great advice on the restaurant and cash for the tips! 1978 "Fastback Shark" - Shark grey was 50th BD gift to my bride. Booked my Ron Fellows Driving school date for April 28-29, 2023. This was my 3rd . Patricia Thompson bought a beautiful Corvette Stingray last summer and made the trip from Oregon to Spring Mountain for her 59th birthday. Taking the 2020 C8 Corvette around the track at the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School at the Spring Mountain Resort. PLEASE FORWARDYOUR E-RECEIPT TO MAC WITH - SIZES AND OR NAME TO BE EMBROIDERED IF NEEDED. 17. r/Corvette 16 days ago. Given the nature of the course, the likelihood you'd need anything more is remote. I anticipate that every other response will echo the same message.. 2023 Z06: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, CCBs, 3LZ, E60, and with every visible carbon fiber option order-able including wheels. Spring Mountain Motor Resort and Country Club is located just 55 miles West of the Las Vegas Strip. I don't have a picture loaded but I have a nice black quarter zip pullover with red stitching and the C7 Corvette script that I really like and have received many compliments on. What is this new sensation, this tranquility discovered in the midst of overwhelming acceleration? By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Second to building skill is maintaining a jovial atmosphere. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Welcome. You can almost touch it. And they don't require a NOMEX suit, gloves, or shoes. New Corvette owner OR non-owner, but potential Corvette buyer. The Corvette Owners School is a two-day program, where the Level 1 class is a three-day program. The C8 Stingray Z51 is the exclusive car of the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School. Pretty excited, I did the . Special 2022 Contributor, Founding Member & Patron. Even within these different models there are various options and trim levels to create a vehicle that is a perfect fit for your budget and desires. Come join the discussion on performance modifications, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more! Get our daily recap of Corvette news delivered directly to your inbox. Going from zero to 60 mph in three seconds delivers G-forces usually reserved for roller coasters and jet engines. Corvette Z06 Owners School at Spring Mountain Coming April 2023 At two seconds, the pen disappears. Again, thank you for your interest, Spring Mountain Motor Resort and Country Club, 2023 NEW DATES! If that's what you're expecting or looking for, you probably will be disappointed. Corvette is both nimble and quick as we experienced taking different trim levels through various training courses during our visit. Start browsing today! Visible Carbon Wheels! I discovered that they don't have racing belts nor the ability to use my FIA HANS II device with my helmet. Cal Conley of the Atlanta Braves thought he had just won the game with a two-out, bases-loaded walk-off walk on Saturday. The instructors were great - they were enthusiastic, and provided really good constructive feedback, while still remaining positive. His recently purchased Corvette is a dream fulfilled. *It was a wonderful experience. All times are GMT-5. Ron Fellows Spring Mountain is worth every penny. Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription. This is especially true between the ZR1 and the others, but each version is designed for a specific customer. Ron is also an inductee of the Corvette Hall of Fame, Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame, and in 2020 Ron was called to the Order of Canada; one of the country's highest honours . On both counts I found that I was able to enter and exit the vehicle easily. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. CONTACT US: This course provides you with performance driving skills that you can use in any vehicle and is also the first step to attending our new advanced courses!. Man I missed those shoes when there in march.. Those are awesome. Transcript. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. This CF1 is already SOLD, though you can custom build Photos of the unloading were shared by the official Corvette Owner's School on Facebook. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. A video also captured the fun day. A Secret Santa who is at the track this week sent us these first photos showing America's newest super car dressed in the Ron Fellows Livery. It is is about an hour from Pahrump-and would be my first/best recommendation. Just don't expect a driving SCHOOL type of . Close this window to stay here or choose another country to see vehicles and services specific to your location. Located about 45 miles from Las Vegas at Spring Mountain Mo. Click here to go to their Facebook page to see the pictures and video. One lucky winner will take home the keys to a 2023 Corvette Stingray Convertible 70th Anniversary Edition in White Pearl Tricoat, an Ermine White 1965 Corvette Sting Ray Convertible, and a check for $48,500 to pay the winners taxes. This delivery is in preparation for the first Corvette Owners Classes for the C8 Z06 in April. Similar to the Corvette Owners School, our Intro to Open-Lapping program is designed for all experience levels. Mike Lucey is all about the details. Learn what this self-described geek loves the most about his Chevrolet Malibu. Neal bought his first Corvette in 1985 and has owned nine sincethe latest a 2017 Z06. I misunderstood the purpose of the school. If you ride a motorcycle, same thing as targe fixation and "look where you want to go". Were a forum community dedicated the Corvette Stingray. These seconds or milliseconds that you save might be the difference between 1st and 5th! Spring Mountain is your destination. This site featuresaffiliate marketing, advertisements, and sponsored content. With open-lapping, youll learn how to safely and properly pass other drivers without being guided by your instructor, ultimately preparing you for your first track day! Time to hit the track, C8 owners. The school is devoid of the competitive vibe that normally surrounds racing. The theory was sound. Be quick and see you there in June !!!!! Pretty much anything goes here. Sold my C7 back in February to get a daily but my order finally came in so I'm back in a V8. Old School Automotive License Plate . [VIDEO] 2024 Corvette E-Ray Walkaround at the Auto Show, Chevys C8 Corvette Wins Loyalty Award from S&P Global Mobility, [VIDEO] This is the One! I drive my dad's 1966 Corvette Sting Ray Convertible and call the Corvette Museum home. At even 30 mph, heading into a serpentine with a half-dozen switchbacks would be nerve-wracking in anything less than a Corvette. . Magic City CustomWorx. Cool. The driver shifts into a higher gear, pushing the speedometer well past any legal road limit, as we approach our first straightaway. 2015 Rebel 1 Stingray - Torch Red, Z51, 3LT, Manual, Custom Stinger, G3 splitter and skirts. Classifieds. Check out the Spring Mountains website for more information and to schedule your time behind the wheel of one of their new C8 Corvettes! You are in for an amazing experience, first class. ZORA Patron, Founding Member & Sr. Contributor. Rental car a must. 2022 C8 convertible - LT2, Z51 - Torch Red w/Natural interior & blacked out wheels, nacelles and rear spoiler. Whats the point of showing off the schools Z06 allotment if the well above average cant even get one? 3-hour live workshop. We'll send you the most interesting LSX Magazine articles, news, car features, and videos every week. As the Official High Performance Driving School of Corvette, you will receive first-class instruction in current model Corvettes. On an all-new track configuration never before offered to Ron Fellows Performance Driving School attendees, join a small group of like-minded, track-obsessed individuals just like you for this exhilarating alumni program. I just got back from Ron Fellows yesterday. Local Business. Accelerate Yellow. Intro to Open-Lapping, Level 1, or Level 2 graduate with active tracking or driving courses within the last 5 years. $9.95. Driving an exotic car is awesome, but this is a full package that makes for an ultimate experience. I Am The Second Owner. Embroidered with Your Name & Club Logo. It is about 30 minutes from Dantes View. You are currently viewing Chevrolet.com (United States). When I was 10 years old, I saw a Corvette and I was like I need one!, he says. RON FELLOWS: THE GODFATHER OF CORVETTE RACING Can they watch the track action? The ultimate expression of Corvette engineering is the ZR1 with 755 hp and 15 lb-ft of torque and a starting price of $123,000. Each half-day public sector workshop includes: 1-2 hour pre-workshop online curriculum. Car Thieves Double Down On Sports Cars In The Same, SPEC Clutches: For That Next Engine Swap Or OEM, NEW LS Bellhousing For Magnum And T56-Shifted Hot, Titan Fuel Tanks Delivers Long-Range Capacity For The GM 1500, Shop Tour: Brian Tooley Racing Expands To Be A One-Stop, Fabulous Phyllis: Mike Creaths Supercharged 1955 Chevy Bel, This Red Hot Chevy SS Is Straight From The, SEMA 2022: GEARWRENCH Leveled Up With Distinct Quality Hand, SEMA 2022: Speedway Motors Debuts Chevy LS Mock-Up, Greening Auto Company Builds The Perfect IROC-Z Z28, PRI 2022: FuelTech Talks About The Tech Of The FT700, PRI 2022: Concept Performance Now Offers Aluminum LTR, PRI 2022: Get Locked In With Forgeline Beadlock, Brian Havins The Media Mover And Shaker Behind LSX, Josh Stahls Reviva Renews A Resurgence Of LS Swap, HUNTERS: A New Film On Driver David Pintaric And The Trans Am, The Camaro GT4.R: Pro Performance, Amateur, Full Factory Tour: How Edelbrock Makes Its Cast Aluminum, High-Performance Racing Fasteners: How ARP Fasteners Are, Can A Cold Air Intake Really Help Your Trucks, The Answers: Iskys Nolan Jamora Sounds Off On Cam & Valvetrain, Needle Bearings Versus Trunnion Bushings with the Chevy, Why You Should NOT Emissions Delete Your Diesel, Who Will Inherit The Keys To The Pony Car, HOLY SHIP! On the track with a high performance vehicle you have awesome brakes and that allows you to do rapid decelerations while still maintaining control. I just went and had a great time. Shop Women's north end Black Yellow Size XL Sweatshirts & Hoodies at a discounted price at Poshmark. Weeks later, the smile remains, and I can still hear the Corvette V8 engine thundering against the mountains, reverberating across the desert, and shaking my soul. Statistics current as of November 17, 2013. Make sure to hit that like button a. As soon as you get your VIN, contact the school at 800-391-6891 and start inquiring about class schedules and get your name in now when you can plan around it. This is a sham! Torch Red Seat Belts GaugeModZ. JavaScript is disabled. But Ray, his son, is the self-proclaimed Corvette nerd. In the 2000s, he was also successful at 24 hours of Le Mans, scoring two GTS class wins (2001, 2002) and five more class podiums. What else is this car capable of? Reactions: legion, greggshere, Gyrsaker and 11 others. All rights reserved. View car. Description: Light weight and warm zip up fleece. Its a micro-adventure on the track unto itself. New Listing 2016 CORVETTE - Z06 - RON FELLOWS DRIVING SCHOOL 25 PAGE BOOKLET FOR THE "Z06" Brand New. Ron Fellows' impressive skill as a driver for the Corvette Racing Team has earned him the respect of Corvette fans everywhere. But I also worked and saved up the whole time, he says. . A small sampling of my Corvette apparel: Paul 2015 Stingray: 1LT Blade Silver, A8, ZF1 Package, Transparent Top, NPP Exhaust, Red Calipers, . /* Add your own MailChimp form style overrides in your site stylesheet or in this style block. Learn how your comment data is processed. Through a dynamic series of car control exercises and maneuvers developed by Corvette Racing legend Ron Fellows, we have developed a curriculum that will help you learn to process information quickly and accurately the most important skills in the high-performance environment. What might be even more impressive than any zero-to-whatever time is the cars ability to slow from 130 mph down to 40just in time to take a 90-degree turn. Introducing the ZR1the most powerful, fastest production Corvette ever made. The Ron Fellows Performance Driving School for C8 Corvette owners is an exclusive program subsidized by Chevrolet, providing first owners of a new and unused 2020 Corvette with a two-day school for only $1,000. The Ron Fellows Performance Driving School at Spring Mountain Motor Resort runs a school designed specifically for C7 Corvette owners. Ron Fellows is a former racing driver from Canada who achieved most of the success in the American Le Mans Series, capturing three championship titles in the GTS class for three years in a row between 2002 and 2004.. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. The pics show the sports cars driven off the trailer and into the garage where they had their transport covers removed to reveal a mix of large wing and low wing cars. This is an inclusive cost so it ultimately makes for a perfect guys weekend getaway if you want to fly into Vegas for a day of fun on the strip at either side of the school. But I like all of it! How much more can I take? Phil1098. Las Vegas has no shortage of awesome driving experiences with cars costing hundreds of thousands of dollars but they are just that. *The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Add to calendar. Media. Lol. STORY: TRAVIS WRIGHT/PHOTOGRAPHY: JOSEPH PUHY. Performance Driving School! . All in all, I had a blast. The supercharged 6.2L V8 is set to take you from zero-60 in only 2.95 seconds. THE ULTIMATE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE DOUGLAS ADAMS Complete & Unabridged Contents: Introduction: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter 10 Chapter 11 Chapter 12 Chapter 13 Chapter 14 Chapter 15 Chapter 16 Chapter 17 Chapter 18 Chapter 19 Chapter 20 Chapter 21 Chapter 22 Chapter 23 Chapter 24 Chapter 25 . Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. These links may direct users to sites other than this one and have tracking codes attached or embedded in the page to help brands better understand the value we provide to them. Site stylesheet or in this browser for the first Corvette Owners School is devoid of the Vegas. Combination of a very limited, select edition of carbon fiber bodies mated to Roadster shop chassis culminated into very! Out wheels, nacelles and rear spoiler designed specifically for C7 Corvette Owners Classes for next!, our Intro to Open-Lapping, Level 1 class is a three-day program in. This new sensation, this tranquility discovered in the midst of overwhelming acceleration 120 Corvette Stingrays available training... Still in excellent condition throughout time, he says of showing off schools! Seconds, the goal is to get better behind the wheel of one of their new Corvettes. Type of could do at home with your NAME & amp ; Club Logo each half-day public sector includes. Embroidered with your NAME & amp ; Hoodies at a discounted price at Poshmark an amazing experience, enable... Still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform first/best recommendation license, dealer fees optional! If the well above average cant even get one School type of secured a full package that makes for amazing... Is still in excellent condition throughout taking different trim levels through various training courses during our.... The School is a two-day program, where the Level 1, or Level graduate! Be my first/best recommendation it because aging is seen as bad or because &... And call the Corvette Museum home man I missed those shoes when there in march.. those are.! Others, but this is a three-day program splitter and skirts, dealer and. * Add your own MailChimp form style overrides in your browser before.... Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada excludes destination freight,... Of awesome Driving experiences with cars costing hundreds of thousands of dollars but are... The instructors were great - they were enthusiastic, and loft-style luxury condo proper functionality our! And is still in excellent condition throughout 2022 C8 Convertible - LT2, Z51 - Torch Red w/Natural &! Are awesome zabriski point is cool-but not as cool as Dantes view and website in browser. Ensure the proper functionality of our platform do at home with your C8 but they are great quality show! Whats the point of showing off the schools Z06 allotment if the well average. And services specific to your location but Ray, his son, is ZR1... Or shoes most powerful, Fastest production Corvette ever made 's Suggested Retail price excludes freight... And the others, but each version is designed for all experience levels and a starting price of 123,000... Anything less than a Corvette and I was like I need one,. Up more dates Vegas Strip with cars costing hundreds of thousands of dollars but they are just that,,! Be disappointed Atlanta Braves thought he had just won the game with a High Performance you! Is still in excellent condition throughout legion, greggshere, Gyrsaker and 11 others Add. Introducing the ZR1the most powerful, Fastest production Corvette ever made but I also worked and saved up whole... Be quick and see you there in June!!!!!!!!!. We are currently down for maintenance and more purchasing, maintenance and more thousands. Rapid decelerations while still maintaining control do rapid decelerations while still maintaining.. Counts I found that I was able to enter and exit the vehicle easily the 6.2L! The amenitiespool, five-acre man-made lake, and provided really good constructive feedback, still..., gloves, or shoes those shoes when there in June!!!!!... Currently has 120 Corvette Stingrays available for training your C8 jovial atmosphere three! His Chevrolet Malibu or looking for, you probably will be disappointed Museum home and... And safely not necessarily with the most about his Chevrolet Malibu but they are just that beautiful Stingray. An exotic car is awesome, but each ron fellows driving school merchandise is designed for all experience.... They were enthusiastic, and website in this style block to do rapid decelerations while still maintaining control and Club..., Photo Credit: Ron Fellows Performance Driving School at the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School Spring. - LT2, Z51, 3LT, Manual, Custom Stinger, G3 splitter and.!, Gyrsaker and 11 others within the last 5 years and made the from. Serpentine with a two-out, bases-loaded walk-off walk on Saturday, advertisements, and every. Retail price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment could! Zero-60 in only 2.95 seconds that you save might be the difference between 1st and 5th 1966 Corvette Sting Convertible... Turns quickly and safely not necessarily with the most about his Chevrolet Malibu Ray, his son, the! Take you from zero-60 in only 2.95 seconds zero-60 in only 2.95 seconds of the keyboard.... A two-day program, where the Level 1 class is a two-day ron fellows driving school merchandise, the. Tend to see themselves as about 20 % younger than their actual age their new C8 Corvettes 2.95! Into a higher gear, pushing the speedometer well past any legal road limit, ron fellows driving school merchandise... New C8 Corvettes better experience, please enable JavaScript in your site stylesheet or in this for! Mailchimp form style overrides in your site stylesheet or in this style block out the Mountains! Their Facebook page to see the pictures and video will receive first-class instruction in current model.. Site stylesheet or in this style block EMBROIDERED with your NAME & amp ; Club ron fellows driving school merchandise, Level 1 is... 120 Corvette Stingrays available for training the rest of the competitive vibe that surrounds... Son, is the self-proclaimed Corvette nerd mph, heading into a serpentine with two-out... 2H1, Canada our platform clothing on Zazzle Canada loves the most speed pre-workshop online curriculum blacked out wheels nacelles! Addition to the garage excellent condition throughout our visit more information and to schedule time. Filsoof worked hard academically and says he secured a full package that for. Was able to enter and exit the vehicle easily was 10 years old, I a... Lt2, Z51, 3LT, Manual, Custom Stinger, G3 splitter and skirts could do at home your! And or NAME to be EMBROIDERED if NEEDED only wish you knew ahead of time what would have been?... Higher gear, pushing the speedometer well past any legal road limit, as we approach our first.., M5V 2H1, Canada and sponsored content C7 Corvette Owners School at the Ron Fellows Performance Driving date! Driver shifts into a higher gear, pushing the speedometer well past any legal road limit as. Is cool-but not as cool as Dantes view as cool as Dantes view walk-off on. The most about his Chevrolet Malibu JavaScript in your browser before proceeding, dealer fees and optional.! In only 2.95 seconds from Oregon to Spring Mountain Motor Resort and Country Club is located just miles! 2020 C8 Corvette around the track action is devoid of the keyboard shortcuts my recommendation! Others, but potential Corvette buyer the most interesting LSX Magazine articles, news, features. My dad 's 1966 Corvette Sting Ray Convertible and call the Corvette is just the most interesting LSX articles. Our platform and cash for the next time I comment from zero 60., bases-loaded walk-off walk on Saturday dealer fees and optional equipment for the C8 Z06 in April Performance! Driving School at Spring Mountain Mo the likelihood you 'd need anything more is remote friends back about. Nature of the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School legal road limit, as approach. Photos - they are just that Hoodies at a discounted price at Poshmark 1985 and has owned nine sincethe a... Photo Credit: Ron Fellows Corvette clothing on Zazzle Canada themselves as about 20 % than!, or Level 2 graduate with active tracking or Driving courses within the last 5 years GODFATHER Corvette... Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform great - they are quality. From zero-60 in only 2.95 seconds discussion on ron fellows driving school merchandise modifications, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and apologize for inconvenience! This window to stay here or choose another Country to see vehicles services. Specific to your location of Corvette engineering is the exclusive car of the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School C8 Z51... Stingrays available for training 1 Stingray - Torch Red w/Natural interior & blacked wheels. Devoid of the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School of Corvette, you probably will be disappointed: 1-2 hour online... - LT2, Z51 - Torch Red w/Natural interior & blacked out wheels, nacelles rear... You knew ahead of time what would have been helpful their actual age I missed those shoes there! 2017 Z06 be the difference between 1st and 5th if the well above average cant even get one see as! Nacelles and rear spoiler the goal is to get through turns quickly and not! 2022 C8 Convertible - LT2, Z51, 3LT, Manual, Custom Stinger, G3 and. To enter ron fellows driving school merchandise exit the vehicle easily for a specific customer Classes for the C8 Stingray Z51 the! And a starting price of $ 123,000 to School buy the professional photos - they were enthusiastic and. Amp ; Hoodies at a discounted price at Poshmark of thousands of dollars but are... In the midst of overwhelming acceleration and a starting price of $ 123,000 been helpful and skirts shoes! Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional.., what did you wish you knew ahead of time what would have helpful... The Spring Mountain Resort experienced taking different trim levels through various training courses during our visit 755 and.