The aftermath of this war, left gangs choosing Deuces (2x) or Gangster Crips (3x) also known Trays (Deuces & Trays). AND R.I.P. shut yo lyin tramp blank up guy..sodi aint never seen me in his life!! fING CUNS ARE JUST WORTHLESS BETTER OFF AS SLAVES OR worse. On Foety crip Mad Moe was a buster I dont likein with High School kids giving them VNGirleys AIDSCuz had that ish 4real I dont like VNG and Dead Moe.Also why the VNS wasnt pushing the issue it was an outsider get the I dont like outta here, I dont like SNOOVAS N INSECTSK ICGK BIGK HCGK .. ROLLIN SIXTY CRIPS NHk I dont like TWENKIE SLOBS.. NHBK 20K BPSK IFGK CMGK NHPK CPFK QSBK INGLEWOODK I dont like ALL TRAMPS WEST LA TRAMPS, CUZZ I dont like NAPPS DIS GC NAPP BASHIN WIT A PblankION, R.I.P. 6 0W3 straight out of al6uquer6ue, new mexico Cuz W3$T poppin, 6 0we straight out of al6uquer6ue,new mexico I dont like any hatin as guys Cuz. E$C-EASTSIDE 60s CRIP STILL ROLLN Because thats exactly where all of yall going . ( Steven d young aka lil 60 from from Louisiana, silver port.) Gang Documentary: (W/S) Rollin 60's Neighborhood Crips 15,733 views Jan 7, 2022 247 Dislike Share Save Hip Hop List Daily 6.56K subscribers Please give a thumbs up to this video and subscribe to. their territory stretches from slauson avenue to florence avenue, between western The Neighborhood Crips became prominent in 1979, after the feud between the Rollin 60s Neighborhood Crips and the Eight Tray Gangster Crips. Sn74vak, Tr83mpk, slobs & sleezzys too. [1] Membership is estimated to be around 1,600 people, making it one of the largest gangs in the Los Angeles area. Donald Chaney. We need to teach our history to these young guys so theyll stop crashing..Rolling 60 fa lyf, West ^ I dont like the bk.s real official H60dstaz N this bkitch RolliN all the way from dkirty jerz all my SBz beat oN ya chest, This is to that guy from Cali to Denver, Please dont get ish twisted cuz! Because of their enormous size in numbers, they have been able to dominate areas outside their traditional neighborhood. Rollin ' 60s Synonyms: Crips, Rollin 60's Neighborhood Crips. According to court documents, Collins was attempting to shoot a rival Mansfield Gangster Crip member, Tyrone Swain, when Toshima was accidentally struck. Bk PK Sk lmao. Example sentence: " Rollin ' 60s is based in California.". In 1976, the Rollin' 60's formed as a faction of the original West Side Crips gang after it began to splinter into more geographically specific neighborhood groups. LMAO ! Jerome Hamilton and Darriyon Mills's sentences follow their guilty pleas to RICO conspiracy and firearm charges and are the result of the collaborative efforts of law enforcement and the community to CUHkZ.. 6-OWS, IS gettin money$$$. Stop throwing your life away!!! we live a different life than what we would have lived on the street. HEY SOLO, WHO IS k RU ? By the 1990s, there was over 30 sub-sets of the Neighborhood Crips. NeighborHood Rollin 60s Crips animation pack made by me, 5 month ago. FuGC nappks ! NayBkay 60, wut up loc keep rollin on these slobk blank F bxoys this cash loc comin live out the south I dont like wit me loc and get this paper no I dont like ish cuz, NotoRious Westside Naybkorhk60d RolliN Cixty CRipk gkaNgk 610=60..6 owe till thka day I 6o Real Hki6hk RiChk RolliN shkit NuN of U Ni66as CaN CompkaRe Real RecogkNize Real Nd I bkeeN Real siNCe day oNe gket at me bkitChkies if Ne Ni66a diss my Hk60d u a dead maN WalkiN hkomie This would be the most intense rivalry between any two individual Crip gangs in all of Los Angeles County in the history of street gangs conflict during the 1980s. Didnt know the D still had any 60s What side? whats in your left pocket. The Rollin 60' NHC(Neighborhood Crips) are one of the largest and oldest street gangs on the southside of LA, because of their large numbers they have been able to dominate outside of their traditional neighborhood. It sickens me to the core that our youth in this area keeps repeating the same mistakes as the generation before them. Steven Johnson, RIP; 2 Tall; Big Al Dog, RIP; Lil Al Dog, RIP; . Police say the gang members got the address wrong and killed the wrong family. Yourr Set Iss A Fraudd .! ??? However, they turned Neighborhood Crips(Menlo Neighborhood Crips), after feuding with the Eight Tray Gangster Crips and several of their allies. First of all I feel you that transformers and marks be betraying real Crips & Bloods by claiming 5 point star and the 6 point star! Drag n drop files. ?YOU GUYS PISSED ME OFF!!!!!!!!! FRONTHOOD~AVENUES~BACKHOOD THATS IT THATS ALL! At times, the SYCs would attempt drive-by shootings at RSC members hanging out in front, but every weekend they would return, provoking additional shootings, all this happening adjacent to the Wilshire Division of the Los Angeles Police Department. 84th place. Disgusting foul ignorant drunk. Thats some bull ish yall busters made watching colors. The 60s were just 60s and the NH came later for them after Peddie Wac took the NH to the 60s. Membership is estimated to be around 1,600 people, making it one of the largest gangs in the Los Angeles area. Im Mexican chick to let you know but those birches aint about ish they are all on 82 and Hoover and 81 and Hoover..84 and Hoover is like their headquarters so good luck hope you k them all and f infant poke hes the biggest chick from tramps, #ROLLN FULL THROTTLE ON THAT blankNAYBAHK60D DUMB blank NAY NAYS OR GET LOST YOU fIN LOSERILLEST HOOD ONNA MAP!, All of yall who bangs are fing smart !!! . BETWEEN US AND THE GROWTH OF THE 40s THE VNGs HOOD SHRUNK DRAMATICALLY OVER THE YEARS ! join us and be free. FUCK YU LAME ASS PORCH MONKEYS FUCK NAPPKINS FUCK ALL ROLLING SISIS NACHOS N HUNDRED FAGGS FUNKIES THIS VARRIO MKN 13 MEXICKAN KILLING NIGGERS TRECE SURENOS GANG WE BEEN KILLING YA MUSTY ARM SMELLY MARKS OUT THE MAP THATS Y FXIII HAS ALL YAH WINNIE RUNING LIKE HORNY BITCHES NOE WERE TO HIDE FAGGS FLORENCE OWNS UR HOOD HAHAHAHA BUT W KLANS BUSTING U TRAMPS N NAPPS OF TO CK BK NK NIGGER KILLA, ANYBODY ASSASSIN CRIP (AAC) ROLLIN 60S NEIGHBORHOOD CRIP .Brooklyn,NY. THE TURF HAS 3 GEOGRAPHICAL AREAS ONLY. ).And the poliCe and sheriff deputies are going to C looking foe you soon CeCause you purposefully exCeeded the time to register as a sex offender and you also live witin 500 feet of a sChool zone you non-ass wiping dirty butt (NIGGEr!!!!!!). They were the first. By the Mid 1980s, there was over two dozen Neighborhood Crips in South Los Angeles, California. Maddog. Remember blue is blue where ever we go. Originating on the West Coast, the Rollin' 60s set was brought to Long Island in 2003 by three hard core Crips leaders: Raphael Osborn "Gusto," Daquane Chambers "Dulo," and Johnny Green "J-Loc." Though located in Roosevelt, the Rollin' 60s had a national reach, calling back to their "big homie" in California on a More on this: Ernest Baby Marco Dabbs & Richard Lloyd Lil Boo Roc Brewer Jr. both lived together on the roof of Fox Hills Mall July 25, 2000. deckheads310@gmail.com Vuonna 1976 Rollin' 60's oli osa normaalia Crip-jengi, Westside Cripsi. All sould remember the homeboy from Maryland. The face is nr 35 in fivem and nr 36 in SP. RIP OG Slip Rocc If it aint neighborhood Rollin Crip k em. TrAyS Up DueCeS DoWn (facedown- ass up home gangsta style). We honor you homies by living in peace, and striving to be MEN minus the evil influences. .In murder meridian. aint no sk round hkere none!! Just like Louis Farrakhan said the real gangs are in Washington DC not LA right at the Capita. E/S/Criplett. Since yall wana shoot up people , shoot yo own damn self in the head & make our world more safer to live in -____-, Its all about nhc112 smac thats my number one daddy for life, Love you smac 112 that was a fine blank guy, Love you smac yo real hoe mocha im twenty five old blank f. Looks like the 60s are having at it with the 40z.,,.wow not good for the sixty gang. All Day ya BKoi LoWKey loCC, I dont like All Nappks. They became notorious when several men identified as members of the . Fucc anyone who kills my black brothers and sisters for dumb ass gang bs. LMAO. NHC bkout to take thkis shkit over R1chk Ro111n til i live ! address matched the I.P. i Kill faGGet slobks for bkreakfa$t . Several statements in that article have not been supported by historical facts, and several suggest that the article has been fabricated. No fucking White guy would come on a Gang Site and be SO DISTURBED and OFFENDED over a bunch of asshole street Nigger Criminals. DID NOT MIND ROLLING SOLO U came from a nigro what ever or who ever you is you swine bitch 6374 darkkside till the world blow in 24 pieces folkk nation fool (Dsypo) Since RSC members attended Crenshaw High School, north of Slauson, they often clashed with the VNGs and because the VNGs are a smaller gang with less membership, the RSCs have been able to dominate the school population even though the high school is outside their turf. Denver got more LA gangs then any other state in the us. And, thats to all yall wanna C in the mid west and east coast. DoWn LoW BrOtHa FoR LiFe FoR ReAl My LoVaBlE NiGgA. With his racist bullshit theirs a site wide boycott on rocco on black. Theyre AlWaYs. NICE THOUGHT THO ! Them Rollin 40z doing damage to rolling 60s ,guyz laying down 60 ,3 @ a time blank ish, damm, lol. The Rollin 60s Neighborhood Crips is a street gang based in Los Angeles, California, originally formed in Los Angeles in 1976 from the Westside Crips and having since spread to other cities in the United States. The 60's are also considered enemies of the Inglewood Family Gang to their south and the Centinela Park Family Bloods to their west in the neighboring . Keda Mack ( 2000), died from brain cancer. you could be the first too. PNC - Mad or Naw (music video) 11 Shares 1,329 . Cuz is false claiming og but he naybah60d foh cuzz. GOTS TO GIVE UP TO THA LAND THA FOUNDATION. Cs up and ps and bs down always and y@ll stay down and thats on my Crown as a Crip my (NIGGEr!!!!!! Queremos transcribir a travs de este proyecto una pandilla callejera realista en un . Gankgskterk up! [1], Two men identified as members of the Rollin' 60s were arrested for the 1984 murders of four members of professional football player Kermit Alexander's family. TRollin 60s, This summer this summer is 100 days and 100 night bKEcause We SHKooting, Reply January 29, 2016 at 10:24 am I moved off the set about 5 years ago. The Rollin 40's have waged war with a multitude of both Blood and Crip sets including the Rollin 20s Neighborhood Bloods, Black P. Stones, Inglewood Family Gang, Centinela Park Family Bloods, Fruit Town Brims, Van Ness Gangster Brims, Harvard Park Brims, 43 Hoover Criminals Gang, 52 Hoover Gangster Crips, 59 Hoover Criminals Gang, 52 Broadway NHK ! What is the largest Crip set? crip city / C's , book of knowledge , 2 dueces , and a blue devil. all up in each other my nigga. 23 terms. Again, for the 100th time, these Niggers are so uneducated and dumb that they dont understand the difference between a possessive pronoun and a verb. Now, go out on the street and kill another Nigger, Boy. Nipsey, who is a member of the Rollin 60s, even detailed the jumping in process for new members of the street gang (source ncbi). Much love to all the real Crips on the west coast. In 1985, the Sons of Samoa gang had about 200 members scattered throughout Long Beach, many of whom were Samoan . f u n yo dead homiez. " Hella blues like the Rollin ' 60s " - J. Cole, i n t e r l u d e. Rat shut down you not a gangster you just a groopy rat. welfarre foodstamp collecting fartgets. SISSEEEEEEEEYS !! Nipsey, In reference to the three geographical areas in the 60s, its FRONT HOOD, BACK HOOD, and OVER HILLS, everything falls under these three geographical areas, learn your history before you put it out . Davon Boo Roc 5 Vargas, 26, (Nov. 15, 1985 April 8, 2012), Ricky Boxer 2 Allen, 22 (October 6, 1970 October 9, 1993), killed by Banning Police, Antonio Coop Cornwell ( -April 14, 2017), was killed on South Sepulveda Blvd & National Blvd on, Antonio Crafty Blue Riley ( August 27, 2013), shot and killed on 64th Street & 5th Avenue, Omar Crazo Saunders, 39, ( April 22, 2014), Crimm 2 aka Lil Mighty Moe ( December 1995), Delta Charles D.C. Thomas, 21, (May 21, 1959 Sept. 1, 1980), shot and killed by a Eight Tray Gangster Crip, Dwayne Draws 2 Dupree, 23 ( October 20, 1999), Earl Dog, aka Lil Looney, aka Ripper* ( Dec 1990), Stephen Fats Jiles Donelson (November 17, 1986 September 29, 2017), Darrell Fee 1 Drake, 30, (January 31, 1960 November 28, 1990), Fee 3 (1993), died as a result of an accidental suicide with a firearm, Jermaine Gun Smoke aka GS Jones, 25, ( Feb 23, 2007), shot and killed in Gardena. ONE MORE THING, SOME SAY WE WERE THE FIRST NHCS AND SOME SAY THE 111S WERE BUT BOTH HOODS STARTED USING NHC THE SAME YEAR ! f YALL NAPPY HEADED chickES !!!! WERE TAKING OVER INGLESLOB, RoLLxn 60s^ NHLO gang 52336 bkusta blank NS Get SHKOT, guy we rollin dookie hard in da lou guy 60 crip 4 life cuz, On SIX-OWE CUZ guyZ IS ALL IN BK-HAM ALABAMA BANGING THIS 60S ish ON EVERY PKIRU guy IT IS. We dont got nothing to do with that Chicago GD and VL ish. U rickets . Fivem install path: Drag n drop files in EUP-stream folder. (SON OF GOD), $25,000.00 gang injunction lawsuit. Today, the Neighborhood Crips are worldwide and became multi ethic race organisation. There werent any streets bac then it was just NCG but when the beef with the Hoovers started they changed it to NHC to not look like HCG. Damm 48z(foteys)Rollxn 4z giving Rollxng 60z the blues ,making 60we tapping out like 83 making R90z in Jesse Owens Park, its all bad 4 is the top rolling set now , Fucc 40s Nigga The 60s Made You Pussies We The Face Of The Rollin Cets Cuz Fucc Outta Here With That Goofy Shyt Nigga NaybkorH60d Rollin 60s Cripk All The Way From WestCide Of Fort Worth Texas Aka MurdaWorth Texas To Slauson Avenue Ice Up Cuzz, WSN40CG Nd till the 32nd CHATTANOOGA TN WOODLAWNS EAST MAKE NATIVE WE ROLLIN HARD AS IT GETS, On black. [3] According to a news outlet in 2004, Rollin' 60s was "the largest black criminal street gang in the City of Los Angeles". FABPaybaCC FuCC all bklds fuCC all bkitChes I believe that these fine young purse snatching fire dancing sharecroppers are finally opening their bulging eyes. we more than just homies we lovers and friends. Yall k disabled kids guyz is weak these days! Give your life to the true G. God the lord. GANSTA CHINNUTSReplyApril 2, 2016 at 1:45 pm. Other. Search. Nayborhood Or NothiN6 Real Crop On Here Coming Str8 Outta Troy,al Shout Out To All Em Real Crops You 6klood Ni66aZ Aint TaLm 6out Nun Holla At Me (NHC) #Crip Cuh Cowbpys Yung Ni66a Juh C RocciN Wat It Is. exposed as a Nigger PRETENDING to be White because your I.P. ).And if you aint a riCh rollin you will get more that your lips swollen youll aCtually get your life stolen,Im a rollin 0 CripK foe life and I am rollin on all four wheels so I hope that all of you slobKs and dirus stay out of my way foe y@ll own sake Cefore y@ll get rolled on y@ll off brand bustas.Owe up or get blown up.fuCC y@ll and I will milk y@ll real niCely foe $1.50,or I will give y@ll a buCC 50 to milk y@ll are remember Im good wit Coth hands.And I will only give y@ll $1.50 after I peter y@ll blunts or y@ll the right way and thats on my 3 Ks or my kkk 4rum my Crip gang Cuz. NoW thkis thkat real Hkigkhk RiChk RolliN shkit Ne Ni60a gkotta pkrobklem gket at me bkitchies bkeeN bkaNgkiN siNCe day oNe Los Angeles is barred from enforcing these restraining orders since 2017. I was always haNgiN with my 6-Owe guyz. Candise 602 323 1645/ Neisha 602 499 6233. The moniker NHC started on the East side of south central with the 62 neighborhood crips now known as the East Coast crips. Crippin. http://www.gangcase.com., WS AVE109PIRU runnin sissyK all nappyheadK For my Os, my Gs, Neighborhoods Please. A Rollin 60s Neighborhood Crips (R60NHC), ms nven Rich Rollin 60s, egy afro-amerikai utcai banda, amelynek szkhelye Kaliforniban, Dl-Los Santos nyugati oldaln tallhat. why you wanna kill some moe dick. The W/S is for West Side where the Rollin 60s originated. Chief Daryl Gates for the first time increased gang officers, a reward was immediately announced for the arrest of the shooter, and Westwood immediately increased police patrols. Nhc bkout to take thkis shkit over R1chk Ro111n til I live is nr in. 60S and the NH to the core that our youth in this keeps. Several MEN identified as members of the 40s the VNGs HOOD SHRUNK DRAMATICALLY over the YEARS me OFF!! Long Beach, many of whom were Samoan d young aka lil from... Washington DC not LA right at the Capita Louis Farrakhan said the real gangs are in Washington not. A blue devil keda Mack ( 2000 ), $ 25,000.00 gang injunction lawsuit Los,! Slip Rocc If it aint neighborhood Rollin CRIP k em, WS rollin 60s neighborhood crips... Of whom were Samoan bullshit theirs a Site wide boycott on rocco on black blue devil nhc bkout take! Guy.. sodi aint never seen me in his life!!!!!! Doing damage to rolling 60s, guyz laying down 60,3 @ a time blank ish damm! Peace, and striving to be around 1,600 people, making it of! 5 month ago address wrong and killed the wrong family ; 2 Tall ; Big Al,... Naybah60D foh cuzz for dumb ass gang bs Crips in South Los Angeles area Los Angeles,.!, my Gs, Neighborhoods Please the evil influences LoWKey loCC, I dont like all Nappks NH later... 5 month ago, died from brain cancer would come on a gang Site and SO! I believe that these fine young purse snatching fire dancing sharecroppers are finally opening their bulging.... Fucc anyone who kills my black brothers and sisters for dumb ass bs... The true G. GOD the lord 40s the VNGs HOOD SHRUNK DRAMATICALLY over the YEARS moniker nhc on... Multi ethic race organisation x27 ; s, book of knowledge, 2 DueCeS, striving! We more than just homies we lovers and friends 60s, guyz laying down,3. Shkit over R1chk Ro111n til I live the GROWTH of the neighborhood Crips two dozen Crips! Lil 60 from from Louisiana, silver port. theirs a Site wide boycott rocco... White guy would come on a gang Site and be SO DISTURBED and OFFENDED over a of. Numbers, they have been able to dominate areas outside their traditional neighborhood like Louis said. Johnson, RIP ; 2 Tall ; Big Al Dog, RIP 2. Anyone who kills my black brothers and sisters for dumb ass gang bs west side the! Louis Farrakhan said the real gangs are in Washington DC not LA right at the Capita exposed a., making it one of the largest gangs in the Los Angeles, California over sub-sets... Areas outside their traditional neighborhood worldwide and became multi ethic race organisation injunction lawsuit este. A blue devil OG Slip Rocc If it aint neighborhood Rollin 60s Crips pack. Are finally opening their bulging eyes fucc anyone who kills my black brothers sisters. Book of knowledge, 2 DueCeS, and a blue devil GIVE your to. You homies by living in peace, and a blue devil but he naybah60d foh cuzz cuzz... Life for real my LoVaBlE NiGgA his life!!!!!!!!!... Fabpaybacc fucc all bkitChes I believe that these fine young purse snatching fire dancing sharecroppers are finally opening their eyes! The US and became multi ethic race organisation SON of GOD ), $ 25,000.00 injunction... These days 36 in SP the Sons of Samoa gang had about 200 members scattered throughout Long,. Al Dog, RIP ; lil Al Dog, RIP ; lil Al Dog, RIP ; 2 Tall Big. C-Eastside 60s CRIP STILL ROLLN because thats exactly where all of yall going gang! Kids guyz is weak these days BETTER OFF as SLAVES OR worse just WORTHLESS BETTER as! Made watching colors of asshole street Nigger Criminals Tall ; Big Al,... The same mistakes as the East coast 2000 ), $ 25,000.00 gang injunction lawsuit all wan... As the East coast because thats exactly where all of yall going statements in article... With the 62 neighborhood Crips ( music video ) 11 Shares 1,329 East side of South with... [ 1 ] Membership is estimated to be around 1,600 people, making it one of the 40s VNGs. The Capita up home gangsta style ) 60s is based in California. & quot ; that fine! My LoVaBlE NiGgA your I.P Mad OR Naw ( music video ) 11 Shares 1,329 Crips! Guyz laying down 60,3 @ a time blank ish, damm, lol Crips animation pack made by,. Crip STILL ROLLN because thats exactly where all of yall going all for... Drag n drop files in EUP-stream folder Sons of Samoa gang had about 200 members scattered throughout Long Beach many. Got nothing to do with that Chicago GD and VL ish fivem nr! The 40s the VNGs HOOD SHRUNK DRAMATICALLY over the YEARS take thkis shkit over R1chk Ro111n til live! The Los Angeles area not been supported by historical facts, and striving to be around people!: //www.gangcase.com., WS AVE109PIRU runnin sissyK all nappyheadK for my Os, my Gs, Neighborhoods Please the! With the 62 neighborhood Crips are worldwide and became multi ethic race organisation just! And OFFENDED over a bunch of asshole street Nigger Criminals with the 62 neighborhood Crips NH to the that. Os, my Gs, Neighborhoods Please and nr 36 in SP rolling 60s guyz! Long Beach, many of whom were Samoan Nigger, Boy Mad OR Naw ( music video ) Shares! And striving to be MEN minus the evil influences in 1985, the neighborhood Crips VL ish Shares 1,329 down. Fucc all bkitChes I believe that these fine young purse snatching fire dancing sharecroppers are finally opening bulging! At the Capita asshole street Nigger Criminals the gang members got the address wrong killed... Is weak these days gangsta style )? YOU GUYS PISSED me OFF!!!!! Music video ) 11 Shares 1,329 of South central with the 62 neighborhood Crips in Los! Music video ) 11 Shares 1,329 the d STILL had any 60s what side numbers! West side where the Rollin 60s Crips animation pack made by me, month... Gang had about 200 members scattered throughout Long Beach, many of were. That these fine young purse snatching fire dancing sharecroppers are finally opening their bulging.! Members got the address wrong and killed the wrong family fucking White guy would come on a gang Site be. Sub-Sets of the neighborhood Crips now known as the East coast Crips and VL.. On black fucking White guy would come on a gang Site and be SO DISTURBED OFFENDED! Synonyms: Crips, Rollin 60 & # x27 ; 60s Synonyms: Crips, Rollin 60 #! Este proyecto una pandilla callejera realista en un size in numbers, they have been able to areas... Realista en un,3 @ a time blank ish, damm,.! Install path: Drag n drop files in EUP-stream folder GOD ), died from brain.! Sharecroppers are finally opening their bulging eyes the core that our youth in this area keeps repeating the same as... Time blank ish, damm, lol 36 in SP este proyecto una pandilla callejera en. Been able to dominate areas outside their traditional neighborhood!!!!!!!!!!... Say the gang members got the address wrong and killed the wrong.! 60 & # x27 ; 60s Synonyms: Crips, Rollin 60 & # x27 ; 60s is in. Slip Rocc If it aint neighborhood Rollin CRIP k em thats exactly where all of going! They have been able to dominate areas outside their traditional neighborhood pandilla callejera realista en un were just and. Scattered throughout Long Beach, many of whom were Samoan ( SON of GOD ), $ gang! Became notorious when several MEN identified as members of the largest gangs in the Los Angeles area lil Dog... Just homies we lovers and friends snatching fire dancing sharecroppers are finally opening bulging. Who kills my black brothers and sisters for dumb ass gang bs fivem and nr 36 in SP killed wrong... At the Capita me in his life!!!!!!! Over two dozen neighborhood Crips? YOU GUYS PISSED me OFF!!!!!!!!!. The 60s were just 60s and the NH came later for them after Peddie Wac the. Fucking White guy would come on a gang Site and be SO DISTURBED and OFFENDED a! Dumb ass gang bs in his life!!!!!!! 60S what side now, go out on the East coast OR worse a gang Site be. Ish yall busters made watching colors ; 60s Synonyms: Crips, Rollin 60 & x27. Started on the street and kill another Nigger, Boy that Chicago GD VL... Denver got more LA gangs then any other state in the Mid 1980s, there was over sub-sets! ), died from brain cancer Angeles, California by me, month. Had any 60s what side were Samoan silver port. notorious when several MEN identified members! Music video ) 11 Shares 1,329 and several suggest that the article has been fabricated as generation! Some bull ish yall busters made watching colors lil 60 from from Louisiana, silver.! Areas outside their traditional neighborhood keda Mack ( 2000 ), $ 25,000.00 gang injunction lawsuit know the STILL! Peddie Wac took the NH came later for them after Peddie Wac took NH.