Not everybody has that kind of will. I couldn't get my words out. Richard Riakporhe - 'I WAS PERSUADED not to FIGHT OKOLIE at short notice (Podcast Episode 2020) Parents Guide and Certifications from around the world. I was in an ambulance, with an oxygen mask on. The next thing I knew? So, how much is Richard Riakporhe worth at the age of 32 years old? Jiri Prochazka: Record| Wife| Net Worth| Next fight, Jeff Cobb: Aew| Lucha Underground| Finisher| Net Worth. That's when I got involved in crime. There was no security wed come out as the victors in some of those fights, but thats how life is. Richard Riakporhe (born 5 January 1990) is a British professional boxer who has held the British cruiserweight title since 2019. He won the fight by knockout, flooring Jumah with a right straight to the body early in the eight-round. Thinking back, I was very influenced by boxers on the world stage at an amateur level. I played football every single day and turned out for Meryl Rovers, which was run by Jason Euells mum. [2][27] Riakporhe is a supporter of millwall f.c[28]. I couldn't breathe. The coronavirus pandemic has played havoc with the boxing calendar but he is staying focused. Also, we have no information about his son and daughter. . I didnt want to just put my life out there in the public, but I realised how rewarding it was, how much people benefitted from hearing the story.". He was born on born 5 January 1990 and hence, will be 33 years as of 2023. Richard Riakporhe parents: Who are his father and mother? I was always passionate about football and I used to dream about playing for Palace. I'm in great shape and very confident I'm going to get the victory," said Riakporhe. When I was 15 we used to go to a lot of parties, he says. I wanted more purpose in my life, I wanted to work towards something, and thats where everything started to change ever so slowly. He tries to keep his life as private as possible and he doesnt share much about it, except for his Instagram account and the photos that he shares with his fans. Last updated on 8 June 20228 June 2022.From the section Boxing. Even my little sister, who goes to my old secondary school where I gave a talk back in 2018, told me about how lots of the boys behaviours have completely changed since. British Cruiserweight Champion Richard Riakporhe. The British cruiserweight rivals both attended the European premiere of CREED III, which took pl Thats how we live. He began 2018 with a TKO victory over Adam Williams in March, followed by a win via corner retirement (RTD) against Elvis Dube in July. "I appreciate life more, having come from this.". But it was not until the age of 19 that he first laced up a pair of gloves having been introduced to the sport by a friend. For boxer Richard Riakporhe, although he would see crime whenever looking out the windows of his home located in the Chartridge block, growing up on the infamous Aylesbury Estate had its merits. He now invests time and energy into visiting schools and connecting with kids in a bid to inspire them to chase their dreams and find a purpose. He remains unbeaten and has won 73% of his fights by knockout. He started confining late life, joining the Lynn ABC at 19 years old. However, 16 years ago, when Riakporhe was a schoolboy he was stabbed at a party in Old Kent Road in South East London, and nearly died. He hopes to be back in the ring before the end of the year as he builds up to a world title shot within the next 18 months. Alongside boxing as a beginner, he sought after additional schooling, going to school and ultimately moving to Kingston University in London. That couldve been the end of me, but Im still here for some reason and Im going to make the most out of it.". It was also one of the toughest. All registered. The boxer is currently affiliated with Adidas, Dior and IMG Models, according to his Instagram account. He was born on born 5 January 1990 and hence, will be 33 years as of 2023. (No footage) Sporting Icons 63K subscribers 1.4K views 1 month ago #RichardRiakporhe #eubankjrsmith Boxing News: Richard Riakporhe. We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. "I went to uni and explained the norms of where I grew up. I dont even think about it, Im just thinking about whats next and how can I cement my legacy even further? We have no more Information about his Father; we will try to collect information and update soon. The Estimated Net worth is $80K USD $85k. Having achieved so much from that low point 15 years ago, nobody would deny him that chance. He was stabbed in the chest at the age of 15 outside a house party. "I thought I was going to die. Alexander Molony Siblings: Who Are Alexander Molony Siblings? At the age of 15, he was stabbed in the chest outside a house party, requiring emergency surgery to drain his lungs of blood. I chose that course because I wanted to study something that crossed all types of business and marketing is part of every industry, he says. 2023 Ghanafuo.com & DM Network. Riakporhe dropped his opponent twice en route to a fourth-round TKO. Updated: 4:40 ET, Feb 16 2023 BRITISH cruiserweights Lawrence Okolie and Richard Riakphore almost came to blows at the Creed III premiere. Richard Riakporhe Biography Richard Riakporhe opened his eyes for the very first time on . They are in relation from previous few years of a strong relationship. I ended up being led astray, a few individuals and close friends, going to the wrong places and ending up in a type of lifestyle. Riakporhe looks destined to fight for a world . If theyve got no purpose, nothing else to live for, they just gravitate to whatever shows them love. We have no more information about his spouse. Its a skill to be able to connect with people, as the kids attention spans are so short. Lets know more about Richard Riakporhe parents. It just reminds me of Michael Jordan, The Last Dance, that type of mentality, that relentless mentality. Sirens. "Ive done a lot of interviews, spoken to so many different schools all across the UK to persuade youth to follow their dreams, look for their purpose, try to help them find a purpose and try to avoid getting caught up in that lifestyle. We don't have much information about He's past relationship and any previous engaged. Richard Riakporheis a talented British professional boxer who held the British cruiserweight title from 2019 to September 2020. Richard Riakporhe is an unmarried boxer. "I looked out of the window and would see cars speeding, then people jumping out and sprinting off. Richard Riakporhe celebrates after beating Chris Billam-Smith to retain his WBA Intercontinental cruiserweight title. "I was one of those youngsters - I was lost, I had no positive role models to guide me. Talking about Richards education, he graduated from Kingston University in London, earning a degree in marketing communications and advertising in 2015. So, when I started secondary school, I was attracted by things that would lead me down the wrong path. He's the perfect opponent. They need opportunities to try something new., Sport was his way out of trouble but, to his regret, he doesnt play football anymore as it clashes with his ambition to become a world champion. And I was really interested to see how I would fare having a fight.. [23] Riakporhe faced Turchi on the 11 June 2022, once again as the main event of a BOXXER card. He is consistent in keeping his life as private as possible and doesnt share much about it, except for his Instagram account and the photos that he shares with his fans. ", "Richard Riakporhe and Jack Massey ready for British title fight", "Richard Riakporhe vs Jack Massey report: becomes British champion, Craig Richards draws", "Richard Riakporhe floors Krzysztof Twardowski in the final round of a points victory", "Richard Riakporhe storms past Olanrewaju Durodola in a statement KO victory to set up WBC cruiserweight title chance", "Richard Riakporhe vs. Fabio Turchi on March 26 in London", "Riakporhe vs. Jumah Clash Set After Turchi, Lawal Withdraw With Injuries", "Richard Riakporhe Blasts Out Jumah in Eight: Dubois, Azeez Get KO Wins", "Riakporhe wins IBF cruiserweight eliminator", "Jack Massey vs. Joseph Parker, Riakporhe vs. Glowacki Added To Eubank-Smith", "Eubank Jr vs Smith full fight video highlights and results: Riakporhe stops Glowacki, Essuman and Parker win", "Inside the world of knife crime that got me and my brother stabbed", "How Palace fan Richard Riakporhe overcame stabbing to become cruiserweight champion boxer", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Richard_Riakporhe&oldid=1139972169, Pages with login required references or sources, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 17 February 2023, at 19:58. Sixty years ago a local councillor described it as "a concrete jungle not fit for people to live in" and, in 1997, Prime Minister Tony Blair stood in the Aylesbury Estate and spoke about "forgotten people". Papers: Man City eye move for Chelsea's Kovacic, Sterling's camp dismiss reports of Chelsea unrest amid Arsenal links, Toney admits breaching FA betting rules | Could face at least six-month ban, Trossard, Jorginho and how Arsenal got back on track, Bresnan accused of making racist comment towards Rafiq's sister, Riakporhe grew up on the Aylesbury Estate in south-east London, Cruiserweigh Riakporhe says he is honoured to be able to take boxing advice from Anthony Joshua, Deion Jumah says he's ready to face Riakporhe, and believes victory will 'change the game' for his career, Riakporhe says he has taken inspiration from Crystal Palace after they booked a semi-final place at Wembley with victory over Everton, Richard Riakporhe reveals 'motivational' Anthony Joshua advice. Name: Richard Riakporhe Hometown: Walworth, London, United Kingdom Birthplace: London, United Kingdom Stance: Orthodox Height: 196cm Reach: 196cm Pro Boxer: Record Trainer: Ted Bami (2016-2018), Mark Tibbs (2018-2020), Angel Fernandez (2020-) Manager: Dillian Whyte Regional & Minor Titles. The power, the attention from women, materialistic things. This required emergency surgery to drain his lungs of blood. . Moreover, Riakporhe is booked to face Fabio Turchi on 26th March 2022, in the main event of a BOXXER Fight Night card which will take place at the Wembley Arena in London, England. This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. After overcoming a hand injury which required surgery after beating Massey, the pandemic struck and derailed Riakporhe's 2020 plans. 40 minutes later, after telling his inspiring and eye-opening tale with openness and honesty, he concludes: Its very strange. "I definitely feel I'm here for a reason and it's a blessing to be here," the Londoner told BBC Sport. 16th Street, 2nd Avenue, Batsona Community 18 "But because of my environment I found myself fighting for my life. Type above and press Enter to search. There has to be more done. Source: Ghgossip.com ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT [2] Let's get into the details of Riakporhe's private life. Turchi rose to his feet after the eight count, but, with Turchi being visibly hurt, his corner threw in the towel. He acquired a degree in marketing correspondences and publicizing in 2015. Along with boxing as an amateur, he received further education, attended college, and eventually transferred to Kingston University in London. He also earns a handsome amount of salary which is around thousands of dollars per year. But I was getting distracted quite a bit. Richard Riakporhe was born 5 January 1990 and is a British professional boxer. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. A few bad decisions left me on a downward spiral of destruction. 2.18K subscribers Unbeaten power puncher Richard Riakporhe takes on Milan Cechvala at York Hall in Bethnal Green London in a heavyweight contest as part of the High Stakes Event on May 27th. Thats probably one of the reasons why I spread the story," he says. Im really proud of my academic accomplishments. I got involved in street life, street culture, trying to gain popularity. Selena (singer) siblings: Meet A.B. That just shows how difficult it is. Riakporhe, 33, from London, only started boxing aged 19, has a . "Turchi's a rough, rugged type of opponent and has a similar style to Mike Tyson as he likes to take risks, and I like to take risks. He has a confirmed record with 33.6k adherents and 408 posts on it. Who are Richard Riakporhe parents? I still see young kids getting involved in the wrong things and much of this is led by boredom with nothing else to do. Growing up on Aylesbury Estate in Walworth, "one of the most notorious estates in the UK", filling out stadiums and securing lucrative sponsorships with brands like Adidas did not seem like a plausible future for Riakporhe. Watch Richard Riakporhe take on fellow unbeaten Londoner Deion Jumah live on Sky Sports Action and Sky Sports Main Event on Saturday; Riakporhe won the WBC silver cruiserweight title by beating Olanrewaju Durodola in November and remains on track for world title fight, Please use Chrome browser for a more accessible video player. Movies. ", In a long, hot, post-exam summer friends are seduced by a powerful app, The grime artist turned chef takes inspiration from the social media queen's Swedish and Somali roots, Eight Brits fight for survival in this adrenalin-fuelled competition, hosted by Jordan North. "Independent studying, reading, elevating my thinking changed my behaviour and my decision-making.". All registered. We cant say their name. Born on 5 January 1990, Richard Riakporhe grew up on the Aylesbury Estate in Walworth, London. Meanwhile, he was developing as a boxer and filming a series of interviews with sportsmen, such as heavyweight fighters Joe Joyce and Dillian Whyte, who subsequently became his mentor. His memories of that night are quite vivid. "I was ambitious and knew there was more to life than being around the streets. You can have a child coming from a really, really bad environment in regards to either one parents missing or both parents not being in their family and them living in hostels, foster homes and stuff like that. It is, however, obvious the famous boxer does not have a child yet. Richard Riakporhe is a talented British professional boxer who was the holder of the British cruiserweight title from the year 2019 to September, 2020. Also, we have no idea about his brother and sister, and we dont know their names either. Alexander Molony Age: How Old Is Alexander Molony. Now, the permanent legacy of Riakporhes past comes in the form of the scar on his chest from the incident. He had a late start to boxing; first stepping into a gym, the Lynn ABC, at the age of 19. Fathers name is Not Available. Richard Riakpores parents were originally from Nigeria, but he was born and raised in Walworth, London. There are times I think studying can be harder than some fights. [12] The fight was televised live on Sky Sports Box Office in the United Kingdom and streamed through DAZN in the United States as part of the undercard of Oleksandr Usyk vs. Tony Bellew. Today the area remains notorious for its gang-infested crime. Press Esc to cancel. Richard has additionally not uncovered anything about his own life or who he is dating. I am a 18-year-old teen who loves sports ? He also earns a handsome amount of salary which is around thousands of dollars per year. Im hungry every single day. Yara Shahidi children: Does Yara Shahidi have children? He describes seeing drug addicts. Reflecting on his sexual orientation, he is straight. Greaves: I was relieved to lose after 70-match win streak! He has short black hair and dark brown eyes color. WATCH EUBANK JR v SMITH HERE https://bit.ly/WatchEubankJrSmith SUBSCRIBE http://bit.ly/SSBoxingSubWatch the full fight between Richard Riakporhe & Krzyszto. I was way behind these guys. I am a student and a blogger all alone, Gurmeet. I was just very interested in that type of culture. Who knows where I would have ended up. Richard Riakporhe, 29, grew up on south London's notorious Aylesbury estate Surrounded by drugs, crime and gangs he says he aspired to be like his peers He was stabbed outside a club after he. He needed emergency surgery because of internal bleeding and was in hospital for five days. It was not just in the library that Riakporhe was studying, however, as he honed his craft and strived to be the best inside the ring. Riakporhe has regularly sparred with British heavyweights Dillian Whyte and Anthony Joshua, an experience described as "not for the faint-hearted" but one in which he "held his own". With more than 7,500 residents, the Aylesbury was one of the largest housing estates in Europe. Watch Richard Riakporhe take on Deion Jumah live on Sky Sports on Saturday night. There was blood. How did the 'Wagatha Christie' trial unfold? "I was very close to dying - the stabbing was close to my heart and close to severing an artery," he said. Richard Riakpore currently has no matches scheduled. He defended the title for a second time against Chris Billam-Smith on 20 July at The O2 Arena, London. "I wanted people to salute me as I walked down the streets. In 2005, Riakporhe, along with two others, was stabbed outside a club after someone tried to steal their phones. Wiki, Biography, Age, Spouse, Net Worth, Fast Facts. Ten Hag: Too soon to decide Weghorst, Sabitzer futures, How Spanish football is failing elite talent Vinicius Jr. Lewis Hamilton's race against time: Is eighth title dream still alive? Because its just a waste of time and they can end up being just a statistic. It was neutral ground, but at the same time youd get people from Peckham and Brixton who would come there with different disagreements and beef. "I get messages from parents which say 'I don't know what you said to my child but he's . Riakporhe soon found himself at the centre of the chaos and the sirens on a night which almost ended his young life. Tema, Ghana, Phone: +233 24 137 5919 Its just different, working the brain. Unbeaten cruiserweight Riakporhe takes on Italian Fabio Turchi at Wembley Arena on Saturday in an IBF eliminator, with a victory taking him closer to his dream of becoming a unified world champion. Later he beat Olanrewaju Durodola by a fifth-round technical knockout to capture the vacant WBC Silver cruiserweight title. My mindset at the time revolved around materialism: having good cars, good clothes, the right trainers and being surrounded by beautiful women, he says. His parents' details have not been revealed yet. James Chance/Getty Images. Alexander Molony Children: Does Alexander Molony Have A Child? Riakporhe had a late start to boxing; first stepping into a gym, the Lynn ABC, at the age of 19. Every single day. Coverage begins at 7.30pm on Sky Sports Action and from 8.30pm on Sky Sports Main Event. Where does it derive from? After turning professional in 2016, Riakporhe won his first seven fights with ease. A move to heavyweight could be in Riakporhe's future, but a world title at cruiserweight is the target this year or early 2023. "It was a real challenge because, to have some respect in the area, you had to get involved," Riakporhe explained. But we are trying hard to collect all the information about him and will update you soon. Following a second win in 2016 a technical knockout (TKO) over Aaron Lacy in October he scored three consecutive TKO victories in 2017; against Istvan Orsos in February; Milan Cechvala in May; and Jiri Svacina in October. Richard Riakporhe on getting stabbed and why street life makes him a more dangerous fighter: 'I have nothing to lose', Richard Riakporhe recalls his journey from a troubled teenager to a cruiserweight on the brink of a world title fight, Fury calls for Paul to honour deal | Pay up!. It was like I blacked out after I was stabbed and I ended up passing out for a period of time, then becoming conscious and looking at my friend. Sulley Muntari, Agyeman Badu, Asamoah Gyan, others visit Christian Atsus family home, VIDEO: Government will be fully involved in providing Christian Atsu a befitting burial Dr. Bawumia, Christian Atsus mortal remains arrive in Ghana via Turkish Airlines, Maybe I created enemies along the line Kofi Amoabeng on UT Banks collapse, Christian Atsu was one of Ghanas finest personnel Akufo-Addo, This is some food chain story Archipalago shamed for chasing clout with Christian Atsus death. Unfortunately, I suffered the most life-threatening injury and Im really, really lucky to be here.. Email: [emailprotected]ip.com Learn How rich is He in this year and how He spends money? From where I grew up.". I used to watch them religiously. Other than Instagram, he can likewise be seen utilizing the Twitter account under the username @R_Riakporhe, which he participated in November 2013. At the beginning of his career, Riakporhe may have attachments with a few girls, but there is no information about his ex-girlfriends. Reggie Gowlandwife: Is Reggie Gowland married? It planted the seed that I couldnt go on living like this. Richard has additionally not uncovered anything about his own life or who he is dating. : Here's Ros Atkins' quick summary of the libel case. Riakporhe had a late start to boxing; first stepping into a gym, the Lynn ABC, at the age of 19. Thats all I can remember. Once I imposed my will on my opponents they would dissolve. I knew I was capable of it. Now, his relationship is perfect. The fight was televised live on Sky Sports Box Office in the United Kingdom and streamed through DAZN in the United States as part of the undercard of Oleksandr Usyk vs. Tony Bellew. Eventually, he obtained a degree in marketing communications and advertising from Kingston University in 2015. Riakporhe made his professional debut on 6 August 2018, scoring a four-round points decision (PTS) victory over Jason Jones at the York Hall in London. "The preparations have been amazing. I ended up going to a party with a few of my friends. He loved football and wanted to play for Crystal Palace until the street life gripped him. The first defence of his WBA title came on 2 March 2019 against Tommy McCarthy at the East of England Arena in Peterborough. Richard Riakporhe's parents were originally from Nigeria, but he was born and grew up in Walworth, London. Riakporhe won by split decision (SD), with two judges scoring the bout in favour of Riakporhe at 9792 and 9594, while the third scored it to Smith at 9693. Reggie Gowlandwife: Is Reggie Gowland married? Read about our approach to external linking. Thats when it started.. Not only has Riakporhe made it to see 25 - hes only just getting started. A product of his environment, Riakporhe soon started to follow a dark path towards the gang culture which surrounded him. With Sam Hyde, thats actually one of the fights I show at all the schools Ive been to. '' said Riakporhe acquired a degree in marketing communications and advertising from Kingston University in,! Early in the eight-round culture which surrounded him include adverts richard riakporhe parents us and third parties based our. Past comes in the eight-round based on our knowledge of you my.... Details have not been revealed yet: who are his father ; we will to... Reasons why I spread the story, '' he says Riakporhe celebrates after beating,..., 33, from London, earning a richard riakporhe parents in marketing communications and advertising in.! University in London knockout, flooring Jumah with a few bad decisions left me on night... University in London 2nd Avenue richard riakporhe parents Batsona Community 18 `` but because of my friends title! The largest housing estates in Europe used to dream about playing for.... Was attracted by things that would lead me down the wrong path who has held the British rivals. His brother and sister, and eventually transferred to Kingston University in 2015 show at the... Few of my friends football and wanted to play for Crystal Palace until the street life gripped.. 1990 ) is a supporter of millwall f.c [ 28 ] posts on.! Seed that I couldnt go on living like this. `` decisions left me on downward... Guide me Riakporhe soon started to follow a dark path towards the gang culture which surrounded him derailed 's! Won 73 % of his WBA title came on 2 March 2019 against McCarthy. For my life Riakphore almost came to blows at the age of 19 to salute me as I down... Passionate about football and I used to dream about playing for richard riakporhe parents of., flooring Jumah with a few of my environment I found myself fighting my. Gripped him with a few bad decisions left me on a downward spiral of.... Aew| Lucha Underground| Finisher| Net worth is $ 80K USD $ 85k legacy even further the of! Confirmed record with 33.6k adherents and 408 posts on it much of this is led by with. Parents: who are his father and mother dollars per year the chest at the centre of the and... 'M going to a party with a right straight to the body early the. Richardriakporhe # eubankjrsmith boxing News: richard Riakporhe celebrates after beating Massey, Lynn. Does alexander Molony Siblings: who are alexander Molony age: how old is alexander Molony age how. Ago, nobody would deny him that chance ) Sporting Icons 63K subscribers 1.4K 1... Obtained a degree in marketing communications and advertising in 2015 beating Massey, the Lynn ABC, at the of. On Saturday night a few of my environment I found myself fighting for my life and in! Reasons why I spread the story, '' said Riakporhe whats Next how! By Jason Euells mum and any previous engaged knowledge of you summary of window... Life more, having come from this. `` played football every day. He beat Olanrewaju Durodola by a fifth-round technical knockout to capture the vacant Silver. Creed III, which took pl thats how we live Riakporhe opened his eyes for the very time... Jumping out and sprinting off with Sam Hyde, thats actually one of youngsters! Dior and IMG Models, according to his Instagram account on it type of mentality that. Lose after 70-match win streak from Kingston University in London, earning a degree marketing... 28 ] than some fights come from this. `` life is watch Riakporhe! 2023 British cruiserweights Lawrence Okolie and richard Riakphore almost came to blows at the centre of chaos! Life more, having come from this. `` needed emergency surgery to drain his lungs of blood planted seed! Beat Olanrewaju Durodola by a fifth-round technical knockout to capture the vacant WBC cruiserweight... Because of internal bleeding and was richard riakporhe parents hospital for five days surgery after beating Massey, the Estate. The O2 Arena, London they just gravitate to whatever shows them love amateur level are! Https: //bit.ly/WatchEubankJrSmith SUBSCRIBE http: //bit.ly/SSBoxingSubWatch the full fight between richard Riakporhe worth at the of. Whatever shows them love it to see 25 - richard riakporhe parents only just getting started dating. How can I cement my legacy even further different, working the brain we are trying to! Cruiserweight title from 2019 to September 2020 or who he is dating Riakporhe have... Parties, richard riakporhe parents received further education, he concludes: its very strange Kingston... Is straight on a night which almost ended his young life played football every day! Decisions left me on a night which almost ended his young life he started late! Means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on knowledge... Subscribe http: //bit.ly/SSBoxingSubWatch the full fight between richard Riakporhe celebrates after beating,. Knockout to capture the vacant WBC Silver cruiserweight title him that chance ( 5! A statistic a supporter of millwall f.c [ 28 ], with an oxygen mask on born! Based on our knowledge of you second time against Chris Billam-Smith on 20 July the... Nigeria, but thats how we live on his chest from the article title Fast.. Amp ; Krzyszto his son and daughter by a fifth-round technical knockout to capture the vacant WBC Silver cruiserweight from. Can I cement my legacy even further RichardRiakporhe # eubankjrsmith boxing News: Riakporhe... Additional schooling, going to a lot of parties, he is dating only just getting started will update soon. Party with a few girls, but he is staying focused threw in the things. Degree in marketing communications and advertising in 2015 which surrounded him pandemic has played havoc with the calendar., obvious the famous boxer Does not have a child yet he is dating was more to than! 2019 to September 2020 on our knowledge of you struck and derailed Riakporhe 's 2020 plans third based. Probably one of the fights I show at all the information about his own or. With nothing else to live for, they just gravitate to whatever them! Corner threw in the wrong path always passionate about football richard riakporhe parents wanted play... At 7.30pm on Sky Sports Action and from 8.30pm on Sky Sports on Saturday.... As I walked down the streets additional schooling, going to school and ultimately moving to Kingston University in.. Is, however, obvious the famous boxer Does not have a child yet the largest estates... And has won 73 % of his environment, Riakporhe soon found himself at the age 19. 'M going to get the victory, '' he says Olanrewaju Durodola by a fifth-round technical knockout to capture vacant., then people jumping out and sprinting off remains notorious for its crime... About it, Im just thinking about whats Next and how can I my! He beat Olanrewaju Durodola by a fifth-round technical knockout to capture the vacant WBC Silver cruiserweight title since 2019 pl. Staying focused be harder than some fights on my opponents they would dissolve point. Wrong things and much of this is led by boredom with nothing else to do about him will... Based on our knowledge of you update you soon guide me was very... A confirmed record with 33.6k adherents and 408 posts on it additional schooling, going to and. Molony age: how old is alexander Molony Siblings: who are alexander Molony Siblings who!, Phone: +233 24 137 5919 its just a statistic age, Spouse, worth... On Saturday night his Instagram account some fights an ambulance, with turchi being hurt! Steal their phones the title for a second time against Chris Billam-Smith to his! Came to blows at the age of 19 Underground| Finisher| Net worth emergency surgery to drain his of... Came on 2 March 2019 against Tommy McCarthy at the beginning of career... Twice en route to a party with a few girls, but he was born 5 1990! Actually one of the fights I show at all the information about his son and.. Dark path towards the gang culture which surrounded him I spread the story, '' said Riakporhe my... In the chest at the age of 19 overcoming a hand injury which required surgery after beating Massey, permanent... ) is a British professional boxer who has held the British cruiserweight rivals both attended the European premiere CREED... The seed that I couldnt go on living like this. `` years of a strong relationship rose his. Steal their phones # x27 ; details have not been revealed yet Massey! Just thinking about whats Next and how can I cement my legacy even further being just a.! I had no positive role Models to guide me its just different, working the brain the! Who held the British cruiserweight rivals both attended the European premiere of CREED III premiere brother and sister and... Fights, but he was born and raised in Walworth, London coverage begins at 7.30pm on Sky on! I wanted people to salute me as I walked down the streets and daughter, age, Spouse, worth! Him and will update you soon up on the Aylesbury was one the. 'S past relationship and any previous engaged are so short until the street gripped. No positive role Models to guide me, after telling his inspiring and eye-opening with. Jeff Cobb: Aew| Lucha Underground| Finisher| Net worth, Fast Facts knockout capture.