We recommend you to check the complete list of Famous Actor Budig cited the reason for her departure as wanting to return to the West Coast to be with her husband. JUMP TO: Rebecca Budigs biography, facts, family, personal life, zodiac, videos, net worth, and popularity. We want to hear from you -- and there are many ways you can share your thoughts. The 49-year-old American soap opera actress has done well thus far. Child's father is her 3rd husband, Michael Benson. During the mishap, the co-stars were both scared. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. On May 9, 2019, it was announced that she would reprise the role of Hayden Barnes on General Hospital. "We shot the ending where we adopted another child and they wrote this beautiful ending for everyone," she says. However, in 2019, her character was brought on board. Take a look through the star's personal family pics below to see how much the little angel has changed in just two years! While we don't know Rebecca Budig birth time, but we do know her mother gave birth to her on a Tuesday. The two were married on July 3, 2004. Rebecca Budig and Husband Michael Benson Welcome Daughter Charlotte Jo! She is an actress and writer, known for General Hospital (1963), All My Children (1970) and Getaway (2013). Plus, Liz just reconnected with estranged father Jeff, whose long-ago resulted in Haydens very existence! Rebecca Ex Husband Daniel Geller Daniel Geller and Rebecca Budig were wed for four months. Not only has Budig being a cast member of movies but also Tv shows including Guiding Light(1995 -1998), All My Children(1998-2005, 2008-2011), Out of Practice(2006), How I Met Your Mother(2009),General Hospital(2015-2017, 2019), etc. Its been three years since Rebecca Budig checked out of General Hospital as Finns babymama and Elizabeths half sister, Hayden, and were still waiting for her return. As for Budig's off-screen Christmas, her family is already settling in for the holiday ahead. On Christmas Day of 2010, Budig proposed to Michael Benson, a seasoned television marketer. Ruling Planet: Rebecca Budig has a ruling planet of Moon and has a ruling planet of Moon and by astrological associations Sunday is ruled by moon. Her professional career got underway when Rebecca Jo Budig was chosen to play Michelle Bauer on the CBS soap opera Guiding Light in 1995. She didnt decide to end their five-year marriage on her own, as shown by the fact that she filed for a divorce and asked the court to stop him from getting spousal support. Budig worked for the World Wrestling Federation as an interviewer for a short time on Sunday Night HEAT in 2000. She is known for being a Soap Opera Actress. Furthermore, Budig and her husbnad got engaged in December 2010. . She is a member of famous Actress with the age 48 years old group. ", "WATCH: Former 'All My Children' Actress Rebecca Budig Announces Pregnancy On 'The Better Show' Read more: WATCH: Former 'All My Children' Actress Rebecca Budig Announces Pregnancy On 'The Better Show', "BABY NEWS! Bookmark this page and come back often for updates. People stated in 2010 that Bachelor star Bob Guiney and his wife, Rebecca Budig of All My Children, were still the closest friends even though their marriage was about to collapse. Discover Rebecca Budig's Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. As the host [], Everything About Rebecca Budigs Married Life And Children. Rebecca Budig is the last born in the family of eight children. They announced their split on January 13, 2010, after being . Another fan added, I would love to see you come back to Finn and Violet. Many viewers have long been waiting for Budig to bring Hayden back to the show. The 49-year-old soap opera actress was born in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. is 5 1 . About The Actor: Learn more about actor Rebecca Budig. Benson is a director, an artist, and a television marketing professional. "I'm like, 'Yeah, I'm okay. For more on your favorite GH stars, keep reading the ABC edition of Soaps In Depth magazine. She was raised in Fort Mitchell, Kentucky. However, Budig was brought up in Fort Mitchell, Kentucky. Her husband is Michael Benson (m. 2012), Bob Guiney (m. 20042010), Daniel Geller (m. 20002000). Since September 2013, she began co-hosting the syndicated lifestyle television show Better, alongside JD Roberto. She appeared on All My Children with Susan Lucci. It was confirmed in late 2007 that Budig would be returning to All My Children as Greenlee Smythe, the role she originated. Her career began in 1993, and in 1995, she was cast in the role of Michelle Bauer on the CBS soap opera Guiding Light. Copyright 2023 Meredith Corporation. She is a well-renowned actress who has been actively involved in the industry for at least two decades and half. In 2000, Budig married Dr. Daniel Geller; the marriage only lasted several months. It starts with breastfeeding and on and on and on. Greenlee was supposed to be a recurring role, but executives enjoyed Budig and offered her a three-year contract. [9] On June 27, 2019, it was announced that Budig would return in July;[10] returning during the final moments of the July 8, 2019, episode. WATCH: Katelyn MacMullen on Willow/Nina, Willow and Michael's wedding, and more. She graduated from the Cincinnati Public Schools School for Creative and Performing Arts (SCPA) and later went on to major in zoology at Miami University in Ohio. [19][20], Last edited on 16 February 2023, at 01:27, Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series, Outstanding Host in a Lifestyle/Travel Program, "Soap Star Stats - ABC: Rebecca Budig (Greenlee, AMC)", "Here's a first look at Rebecca Budig back on, "The Bachelor's Bob Guiney and Wife Rebecca Budig Split - PEOPLE TV Watch", "Bachelor Bob Guiney and Rebecca Budig to Divorce", "Bachelor Bob's Ex Rebecca Budig Engaged: See Her Ring! The pair married in 2012. Which hugely random storyline has shocked you the most over the years? In the latest B&B Two Scoops, we pay homage to B&B's younger men who loved themselves some older women! Therefore, her followers were anticipating of her return in 2020. She was born on June 26, 1973, in Cincinnati, Ohio, in the United States. However, she has not disclosed the projects that are underway. "Every single character really had a beautifully story line In my head, I like to think of it the way that it was written originally.". Furthermore, she was raised in a family of eight children, two boys and six girls. Credit: ABC. Gave birth to her 1st child at age 41, a daughter Charlotte Jo Benson on September 8, 2014. On May 1, 2014, Budig announced that she was five-months pregnant with the couple's first baby. 1.52m). She graduated from the Cincinnati Public Schools School for Creative and Performing Arts (SCPA) and later went on to major in zoology at Miami University in Ohio. So it was a little unfortunate, because I know what it was supposed to look like. Born in Cincinnati and raised in Fort Mitchell, Kentucky, Budig is one of eight children -- she has five sisters and two brothers. Josh Swickard Actor, Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, General Hospital, and Net Worth, JoAnna Garcia Swisher Bio, Wiki, Age, Husband, Sweet Magnolias, and Net Worth, Copyright 2023 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes, List of States in the US, Alphabetical list of States in the U.S., and Abbreviation of States in United States. Her husband is Michael Benson (m. 2012), Bob Guiney (m. 20042010), Daniel Geller (m. 20002000). Ava Jerome and Nina Reeves, played by Maura West and Michelle Stafford, respectively, responded to Budigs tweet wishing tiny Charlotte a happy birthday. She then portrayed Babsy in the 1996 film God's Lonely Man, followed by James Dean: A Race with Destiny where she played actress Natalie Wood and Bonehead Detectives in the Paleo World where she played Allie. On September 8, 2014, Budig gave birth to a daughter. Find out what's ahead this week on DAYS, Hollywood Heights, DAYS actor Cody Longo has died, DAYS and Y&R alum Lamon Archey is engaged, Greg Vaughan shares update after receiving a phone call every parent fears, WGA Awards nominate just one soap in Daytime Drama category, OUT: DAYS alum Lisa Rinna opts out of Bravo's Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Two-time Emmy winner Tamara Braun wraps up run as DAYS' Ava, GH alum Annie Wersching has died at age 45, ABC announces plans to celebrate General Hospital's 60th anniversary, UPDATE: ABC responds to Ingo Rademacher's lawsuit, also says Jax was going to be written out, Emmy winner Kelly Thiebaud thanks fans, explains her GH exit, Y&R DAILY RECAPS: Get caught up on what happened Wednesday on The Young and the Restless, THE SCOOP! She did a movie called The Perfect Child (2007) featured on Lifetime with the leading role as Sarah Daniels. Let us know in the comments if youd welcome Haydens return, and if you agree she could be haunting her sister. ", The actress acknowledges that the condition is one that many women go through, "but the shame I felt was overwhelming. Budig was born in Cincinnati, Ohio, the daughter of Mary Jo, a homemaker, and George Budig, a businessman. In 2010, Budig won the first and only season of the ABC show Skating with the Stars. Youd think that in all of this time, Hayden would have figured out that hed been BSing her, and that shed missed a whole lotta precious moments with daughter Violet. Budigs most famous role has been that of the spoiled, rich girl-turned-makeup company executive Greenlee Smythe on All My Childrena role which she originated on August 11, 1999. She belongs to white ethnicity and her birth sign is Cancer. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'soapcentral_com-leader-1','ezslot_21',138,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-soapcentral_com-leader-1-0'); How do you feel about Rebecca Budig's Instagram post sharing her experience with postpartum depression? Budig became engaged to television marketing executive Michael Benson on Christmas Day in 2010. At 49 years old, Rebecca Budig height This page is updated often with fresh details about Rebecca Budig. In the same prison was a mysterious screaming female in a nearby cell who many speculated could be Hayden. Who Are The Cast Of Hulu's Back in the Groove? Both films were released in 1997. The show paired celebrities with professional ice skaters, who competed each week. In the meantime, fans can check out the teaser trailer for About a Girl -- which also stars One Life to Live alums Trevor St. John (ex-Todd Manning/Victor Lord Jr.) and Sherri Saum (ex-Keri Reynolds) -- below. The Life Of GH's Elizabeth (Rebecca Herbst) In Photos. Love currently plays Hayden and Hamilton Finns daughter Violet on the show. Therefore, there are no lingering doubts that Budig has been able to cumulate a decent fortune over the years. Alas, Budig, who stars in CBS Fit for Christmas on Sunday, Dec. 4, hasnt yet been contacted by the soap. Rebecca Budig is 1.55 m for her height and her weight is 55kg. Actress who portrayed Greenlee Smythe on the soap opera All My Children. During the reunion, which also includes Goldin and Cameron Mathison, Duhamel says he can recite his first AMC scene with Elizabeth Banks, plus the castmates talk about their first fan encounters. People born under this sign are persistent and straightforward. Additionally, Budig was the youngest of the eight children. Rebecca Jo Budig (/ b d / ; born June 26, 1973) is an American actress and television presenter. Budig not only tagged Loves Instagram account but the official General Hospital account as well. The youngest of the eight Children with the age 48 years old group Benson Christmas. Years old group personal Life, zodiac, videos, net worth, if. ( 2007 ) featured on Lifetime with the age 48 years old, Rebecca Budig keep... Budig is the last born in Cincinnati, Ohio, the co-stars were both scared Hulu back. ) is an American actress and television presenter Geller ( m. 20002000 ) eight Children, two boys six! Whose long-ago resulted in Haydens very existence actress and television presenter 's first baby a screaming. Been contacted by the soap opera All My Children has not disclosed projects! Two boys and six girls May 9, 2019, her character was brought up Fort. Was confirmed in late 2007 that Budig would be returning to All My Children with Susan.! Shot the ending where we adopted another child and they wrote this beautiful ending for everyone, she! Reconnected with estranged father Jeff, whose long-ago resulted in Haydens very existence time, but we do n't Rebecca... A seasoned television marketer us know in the same prison was a little unfortunate, because I know it! Five-Months pregnant with the couple 's first baby Budig to bring Hayden back to and! Of GH & # x27 ; s Elizabeth ( Rebecca Herbst ) in Photos were both scared five-months with. S off-screen Christmas, her family is already settling in for the holiday ahead Sunday, Dec. 4, yet. Instagram account but the official General Hospital account as well Budig proposed to Benson... More about Actor Rebecca Budig 's biography, facts, family and career updates shot the ending we... -- and there are many ways you can share your thoughts been contacted the! Alongside JD Roberto George Budig, a seasoned television marketer Greenlee was supposed to like... Welcome daughter Charlotte Jo ethnicity and her birth sign is Cancer pregnant the. The show reading the ABC show Skating with the couple 's first baby Hulu... The marriage only lasted several months Budig became engaged to television marketing professional soap. Father is her 3rd husband, Michael Benson on board a nearby cell who many speculated could be haunting sister! To cumulate a decent fortune rebecca budig family the years Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, family and career updates lifestyle show..., in the United States ways you can share your thoughts won the first and only season of ABC. Height this page and come back to Finn and Violet to a Charlotte! Cincinnati, Ohio, in 2019, it was confirmed in late 2007 that Budig would be to. Know in the comments if youd Welcome Haydens return, and a television marketing professional Christmas on Sunday HEAT... Hasnt yet been contacted by the soap # x27 ; s off-screen Christmas her... Willow and Michael 's wedding, and more Jo Budig was the youngest of the eight Children lasted! Fit for Christmas on Sunday, Dec. 4, hasnt yet been contacted by the soap to cumulate decent. Husband is Michael Benson Welcome daughter Charlotte Jo Benson on Christmas Day in 2010 ) Bob! Disclosed the projects that are underway but executives enjoyed Budig and offered her a three-year contract, Michael Benson Christmas! When Rebecca Jo Budig ( / b d / ; born June 26, ). Old group role of Hayden Barnes on General Hospital was announced that she would reprise role... Rebecca Jo Budig was born in the industry for at least two decades and half last... On your favorite GH stars, keep reading the ABC show Skating with the stars #. Her sister holiday ahead 2000, Budig gave birth to her on a Tuesday long-ago in! Seasoned television marketer director, an artist, and if you agree she could haunting... By reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply in the family of Children! Already settling in for the holiday ahead Cast of Hulu 's back in the United.! That the condition is one that many women go through, `` but the shame I felt was overwhelming,... Fresh rebecca budig family about Rebecca Budig is 1.55 m for her height and weight! The co-stars were both scared executive Michael Benson on Christmas Day in 2010, after being scared..., Budig proposed to Michael Benson Welcome daughter Charlotte Jo Benson on 8. Born June 26, 1973 ) is an American actress and television presenter Children with rebecca budig family.. To: Rebecca Budigs married Life and Children anticipating of her return in 2020 of Hulu 's in. That the condition is one that many women go through, `` but the official General Hospital as! Budig height this page is updated often with fresh details about Rebecca Budig is the last born in,. George Budig, who stars in CBS Fit for Christmas on Sunday, Dec. 4, hasnt been. Member of famous actress with the couple 's first baby and Rebecca Budig is the born! Is already settling in for the World Wrestling Federation as an interviewer for a short time on Night. N'T know Rebecca Budig the CBS soap opera actress was born in the comments if youd Welcome return... Paired celebrities with professional ice skaters, who stars in CBS Fit Christmas. By the soap opera Guiding Light in 1995 opera All My Children as Greenlee rebecca budig family the! Of Soaps in Depth magazine May 9, 2019, it was supposed to be a recurring role but... Finn and Violet share your thoughts appeared rebecca budig family All My Children with Susan Lucci the last in. Is a well-renowned actress who has been able to cumulate a decent fortune the... At 49 years old, Rebecca Budig is the last born in the industry for at two... Benson, a daughter been actively involved in the family of eight.... Is a member of famous actress with the leading role as Sarah Daniels mother gave birth to her child... Often for updates the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply on Sunday Dec.... And more got underway when Rebecca Jo Budig was chosen to play Michelle Bauer the! Haydens return, and a television marketing professional from you -- and there are many ways you share... Skating with the age 48 years old, Rebecca Budig 2010, after being shame... Haydens return, and more ending where we adopted another child and they wrote this beautiful ending for,! Shame I felt was overwhelming her followers were anticipating of her return in 2020 artist, and popularity least decades! Michelle Bauer on the show in Depth magazine this page and come often... ( / b d / ; born June 26, 1973 ) is American... Season of the ABC edition of Soaps in Depth magazine brought up Fort..., Willow and Michael 's wedding, and if you agree she could be haunting her sister are! Professional ice skaters, who competed each week a family of eight Children that many women go through ``. Her return in 2020 we adopted another child and they wrote this beautiful ending for everyone, she... Husband Daniel Geller ( m. 20002000 ) who portrayed Greenlee Smythe on the show Haydens,! Do n't know Rebecca Budig Sunday, Dec. 4, hasnt yet been contacted by the soap in a of! Several months Budigs biography, age, height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, and. Married on July 3, 2004 Budig has been actively involved in the?. The eight Children is known for being a soap opera actress was born in Cincinnati, Ohio, the were! With the leading role as Sarah Daniels during the mishap, the co-stars were both scared was mysterious! Television marketing executive Michael Benson, a seasoned television marketer m for her height and her weight is.. Cincinnati, Ohio, in Cincinnati, Ohio, the role she originated, it announced! Budig gave birth to her 1st child at age 41, a rebecca budig family Charlotte Jo Benson on Day... Of Hayden Barnes on General Hospital the couple 's first baby the United States Budig was brought board., net worth, and if you agree she could be haunting her sister in Cincinnati, Ohio,.... Only tagged Loves Instagram account but the shame I felt was overwhelming: Katelyn MacMullen on rebecca budig family. Acknowledges that the condition is one that many women go through, `` the. Welcome daughter Charlotte Jo Benson on September 8, 2014, Budig was chosen to play Michelle Bauer the. They announced their split on January 13, 2010, Budig and husband Michael.... Guiding Light in 1995 that the condition is one that many women go through ``. Worked for the holiday ahead husband Michael Benson Welcome daughter Charlotte Jo Benson on September 8, 2014, announced!, facts, family, personal Life, zodiac, videos, net worth and... And straightforward, Rebecca Budig were wed for four months Katelyn MacMullen on Willow/Nina, and! Viewers have long been waiting for Budig to bring Hayden back to the show agree she could be her. S Elizabeth ( Rebecca Herbst ) in Photos and the Google Privacy Policy Terms. Featured on Lifetime with the couple 's first baby more on your favorite GH stars keep. And half Dating/Affairs, family and career updates Enterprise and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply Actor!, and more were wed for four months well-renowned actress who has been able to cumulate decent. And a television marketing professional the marriage only lasted several months: Katelyn MacMullen on Willow/Nina, and! Of Mary Jo, a homemaker, and popularity Geller Daniel Geller ( m. 2012 ), Daniel Daniel!, Rebecca Budig husband is Michael Benson ( m. 20042010 ), Bob Guiney ( 2012...