Visit our menu for more information! Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. Price Point Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Was in town and decided to eat there. My sister and I went to Parker's a few years ago, we were so disappointed because, nothing from the Menu tastes the same. Please read the, It has been a great run but we have, sadly, stopped our operations here! |, $7.55 *We offer a wide variety of child-friendly menu options. Best barbeque and barbeque chicken and fried chicken. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) $6.95 *Includes: Pint of BBQ, 1 whole chicken, 1 pint of slaw, 1 pint of green beans, 1 pint of mac and cheese, 1 dozen hushpuppies, 1 dozen corn sticks and paper settings for four. Barbecue, Best place for barbecue since Bills you dont have to wait an hour and 20 minutes with your food either great service By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience. Delicious chicken, available Fried, Grilled or Barbecued. *Flounder. Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. 10/06/2020 - MenuPix User Parkers Barbecue and Chicken was founded in 1946 by Graham Parker, Ralph Parker, and Henry Parker Brewer. *Includes coleslaw, corn sticks, hushpuppies and choice of 2 vegetables. We arrived to find a very large parking lot filled with cars. 12/31/2020 - CJ 05/24/2022 - MenuPix User Chicken $6.45+ BBQ $6.45+ Combination $6.85+ BBQ Chicken $7.10+ BBQ Chicken and BBQ $8.25 07/01/2021 - Lena BBQ, 2 whole chickens, 1/2 gallon of potatoes, 3 pints of stew, 3 pints of slaw, 3 pints of green beans, 3 pints of mac and cheese, 1 dozen corn sticks, 3 dozen hush puppies, 1 gallon of tea. Whole Hog Barbecue, as only the Parker family can do it. 2514 U.s. 301, Wilson, NC 27893 No cuisines specified Menu Dinners All dinners include coleslaw and corn sticks. Been eating there for 50 years love the place! It is available only in North Carolina I believe. Fast Shipping & Affordable Prices. BBQ, 12 whole chickens, 3 gallons of potatoes, 15 pints of stew, 15 pints of slaw, 15 pints of green beans, 15 pints of mac and cheese, 6 dozen corn sticks, 15 dozen hush puppies, 6 gallon of tea. Restaurants near Parker's Barbecue in Wilson Golden Seafood and Chicken Hibachi Grill - japanese (1.61 mi) Website. When Parker's Barbecue in Wilson, NC opened in August 1946, a door connected two buildings, providing access to two very different dining experiences in Wilson. Never had a bad meal. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page. I get off I-95, always, to taste it again. Includes lb. Our team at Parkers is ready to handle your catering needs no matter how big or small. Fall reminds me of Parkers Fresh Brunswick stew its a meal in its self.If your tired of the same old burger joints along I 95 take some time and have a relaxing drive to Parkers BBQ ???????? the slaw (mustard-based) is well used with your BBQ to add toMore, Heading down I -795 South to Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina, we took the 301 north exit and it was only a mile or so away. THEY DO A GREAT JOB and shockingly reasonable price. Simply click the button below to start your order and have it delivered in minutes, 3109 South Memorial Drive From dining out at the cosiest hidden gems to food delivery from swanky restaurants to serving the most incredible food, Zomato covers it all. We were NOT disappointed. Every visit to North Carolina in the ensuing years included eating barbecue and carrying some back on the plane when we returned home. Wonderful food best barbecue ever and very good cole slaw and chicken hush puppies melt in your mouth. (252) 237-0972 Website Will not buy it anymore. View the Menu of Parker's Barbecue Wilson in 2514 US Highway 301 S, Wilson, NC. BBQ tasted like ground chicken, bread sticks & Brunswick Stew too salty. Open now : 09:00 AM - 9:00 PM. 36,191 were here. 2008-2023 Zomato Ltd. All rights reserved. A terrific, fun place for dining. Parker's Barbecue. Parker's BBQ E-Gift Card (Online/Shipping Orders). *Our spectacular sides compliment all of our main dishes.All sides are made fresh daily. We will be returning often, The food is amazing but it depends on your taste. This place has lots of rooms off the main dinning area. Long known for its tangy vinegar sauce and lauded as the nations most authentic pork barbecue, Parkers Barbecue has been feeding the families of eastern North Carolina and beyond for over 50 years! By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol. Parker's Barbecue: Good Cole Slaw and Hush Puppies, Pork only okay - See 668 traveler reviews, 90 candid photos, and great deals for Wilson, NC, at Tripadvisor. 11/09/2020 - MenuPix User Best fried chicken l ever ate. Fried chicken was delicious and same with the coleslaw.More, the food was great service outstanding and price very reasonable they have BBQ chicken seafood good sides the restaurant was very clean and had a friendly atmosphere, This was a place we went often when I was a kid since my Dad grew up in Wilson. 01/12/2021 - Chris Whitley Fortunately, we arrived after 2:00PM soMore, We were on our way home and found Parker's with a high rating by Tripadvisor on our GPS. But Parker's Barbecue on US 301, Wilson NC, is the center of the Eastern North Carolina universe. BBQ, 13 whole chickens, 3 1/2 gallons of potatoes, 2 gallons of stew, 2 gallons of slaw, 2 gallons of green beans, 2 gallons of mac and cheese, 7 dozen corn sticks, 20 dozen hush puppies, 8 gallon of tea. Had not eaten at Parker's in 8 years. (252) 237-0972. I got the combination bbq chicken and pulled pork. American, Steakhouse This Place is worth driving for The guys and team have there sh-t together They all work together and Im amazed how this place is runed Your tea and food is there in seconds even with a full house The other restaurants in the state ought to take notes on first class service and the food is always on point Only down side is cash only but they have a atm no big deal And what the vendors charge them to swipe a card I do the same So go get you some Parkers try the seafood also you will be amazed, 01/09/2021 - MenuPix User . Been eating here since they opened. (252) 237-0972. Learn more about our restaurant and history serving the Eastern North Carolina region for the past 50 year! Very good chopped barbeque with terrific hush puppies and very tangy slaw, Got my 2nd Covid Shot..Straight to Parker's, Wonderful Meal-- Short Distance from I-95, Great Eastern Carolina bbq and fried chicken, Excellent Restaurant Targeted by Leftist Trolls. The food is the best and equal to their competitor Marty's. We have been cooking the best in southern BBQ, Chicken, and Seafood for over 50 Years! We love it all - chicken, bbq, fish, veggies, pork skins etc. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Closed now : See all hours. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Parker's you can treat your customers better than that and warn your customers of over priced items especially when they have to be fed to the cats! *Includes 6 wings, bread, fries and a drink, *Includes 3 wings, bread, fries and a drink. It's CASH ONLY!!! Download We offer food for all occasions at Parker's Barbecue. Monday . *14 lbs. *Includes 6 Boneless Wings, Fries, Bread, Drink. Parkers Barbecue and Chicken has consistently provided the best eastern Carolina barbecue, chicken and more for over 75 years! If you haven't tried them yet you are missing out! Seriously good service, fast and friendly! I drive 30 minutes just to get me a plate of bbq and chicken and it still be warm when I get back home. What is the price of eating at the restaurant? You can have them made three different ways! Online Menu of Parkers Barbecue Restaurant, Wilson, North Carolina, 27893 - Zmenu Parkers Barbecue Back To Wilson, NC 2.04 mi Barbeque $ (252) 237-0972 2514 US Hwy 301 S, Wilson, NC 27893 Hours Mon 9:00am-7:00pm Tue 9:00am-7:00pm Wed 9:00am-7:00pm Thu 9:00am-7:00pm Fri 9:00am-7:00pm Sat 9:00am-7:00pm Sun 9:00am-7:00pm Claim This Business We are excited to add our new family pack to our menu for limited time. *18 lbs. The Sunday after-church group had all turned out. Your choice of 2 sides. Parker's Barbecue menu has been digitised by Sirved. 07/11/2021 - MenuPix User Parkers is a weekly routine in our family. Hotels near Vollis Simpson Whirligig Park, Hotels near North Carolina Baseball Museum, Hotels near Wilson County Public Library-Main Library, Hotels near Oliver Nestus Freeman Round House Museum, Hotels near (PGV) Pitt-Greenville Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Wilson, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Wilson. Parker's BBQ E-Gift Card (Online/Shipping Orders). 10/02/2020 - Larry The staff are friendly and the place is always, Ethan B. said: The owner pushed me out of the way of an oncoming train and saved my, T A. said: Clean and modern. Greenville North Carolina see review, Delicious food. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. (Your two choices of Flounder, Oysters, and Shrimp), (Your three choices of Flounder, Oysters, and Shrimp), *Includes 12 boneless wings, bread, fries and a drink. My in-laws pick up large orders for the family and distribute to each household every Tuesday as well as dining in while waiting for the order. 3109 S Memorial Dr. Greenville, NC 27834 (252) 756-2388 info@parkersbbq.com, Monday - 10:00AM - 8:30PM Tuesday 10:00AM - 8:30PM Wednesday 10:00AM - 8:30PM Thursday 10:00AM - 8:30PM Friday 10:00AM - 8:30PM Saturday 10:00AM - 8:30PM Sunday 10:00AM - 8:30PM, 2020 Greenville Blvd SE Greenville, NC 27858 (252) 758-9215 Info@parkersbbq.com, 1801 E Arlington Blvd Greenville, NC 27858 (252) 364-2826 Info@parkersbbq.com, Ordering Parker's Barbecue has never been so easy. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50), Delicious seafood. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page. Distance: DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. THERE FOOD IS FANTASTIC SERVICE FANTASTIC. Catfish is great with 2 huge pieces. no sorry that's a bit too far sense they only have 2 business both in NC. Wonderful margaritas. 02/19/2022 - Carlie Eatmon Sr. All sides delicious s as well. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. Eastern North Carolina Barbecue is legendary and so are the men behind Parkers Barbecue Restaurant who shaped an industry. We ate it all sndMore, My first experience with Pakistani Cuisine it was delicious The staff was attentive and friendly explaining the menu and the manner of eating. Online Menu of New South Bbq Restaurant, Wilson, North Carolina, 27893 - Zmenu New South Bbq Back To Wilson, NC 2.02 mi Barbeque $$ (252) 281-4367 2506 Wooten Blvd Ste B, Wilson, NC 27893 Hours Mon Closed Tue 11:00am-6:00pm Wed 11:00am-6:00pm Thu 11:00am-6:00pm Fri 11:00am-6:00pm Sat 12:00pm-5:30pm Sun Closed Claim This Business Always tender, juicy and delicious! Parker's used to be the BEST BBQ PLACE EVER!! Worth the wait in line. Did you know Parkers has boneless wings? Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. All dinners include coleslaw and corn sticks. |, $15.00 What are you looking for? You can now have your favorite Eastern North Carolina style barbecue delivered anywhere in the United States, with just a few simple clicks! 2514 US-301 Wilson NC 27893. 08/17/2018 - Ashley B. more, Takeout, Private Dining, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service, Cash Only, There are newer reviews for Parker's Barbecue. Parker's Barbecue Unclaimed Review Save Share 669 reviews #1 of 89 Restaurants in Wilson $ American Barbecue 2514 US Highway 301 S, Wilson, NC 27893-8588 +1 252-237-0972 Website Menu Open now : 09:00 AM - 7:30 PM See all (90) Food Service Value Atmosphere Food and ambience Local cuisine, American, Barbecue Incredibly fast and friendly service, excellent food. Includes lb. Worth the wait in line. Parker's Barbecue Menu Wilson NC 27893 2514 U.S. 301, Wilson, NC, 27893 (252) 237-0972 (Call) Get Direction Website Aug 19, 2021 Menu ; Dinners All dinners include coleslaw and corn sticks. Huge restaurant. I was very disappointed in my food and prices. Delicious chicken, we use only the finest whole chickens, hand cut and trimmed, and seasoned with our signature blend of spices and cooked to perfection. Does this establishment have pinto beans on the menus everyday? The servers and kitchen staff in their . We offer a great workplace culture with an opportunity to enrich your life and grow. WE COME FROM FLORIDA TO GO THERE EVERY YEAR. 27834 United States. Parker's Barbecue offers a variety of different catering options for all group sizes! Always delicious. :), 04/25/2021 - MenuPix User Parkers is great, even better if you can visit and order family style.. Out of this world. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Always a large bar b q dinner with brunswick stew, boiled potatoes, cole slaw and as good of fried chicken as you will find. *51 lbs. Hours: We ate family Cuisines: Caterers, Barbecue, American, Take Out, Triangle East Storage - 2030 US-301, Wilson, Smithfield's Chicken &BBQ - 2207 Airport Blvd NW, Wilson, China Poblana Mexican Restaurant - 2625 US-301, The Beefmastor Inn - 2656 U.S. Hwy 301 N south, Bill Ellis Convention Center - 3007 Downing St SW. A quick phone call at (252) 237-0972 will give you access to chicken and other delights. Search for other Barbecue Restaurants in Wilson on The Real Yellow Pages. You can still explore dine-in restaurants and order amazing food on Zomato in. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Barbeque was good but their fried oysters were better skthiugh a bit oily. We cordially invite you to visit our restaurant so that you taste for yourself! Parker's Barbecue and Chicken was founded in 1946 by Graham Parker, Ralph Parker, and Henry Parker Brewer. I love to eat from there. However, sometimes they move a little too fast especially when they're cleaning up a table, they'll be dropping things on the floor and making a big mess. Plain Traditional, Sweet Red BBQ and Honey BBQ! 10/20/2020 - Bobby Parker's Barbecue is arguably the most popular and widely known restaurant in Wilson. In my top 10 in the Carolinas. I am now 93 and my son who lives in California knew how much I love Barbecue so he ordered some for my birthday. Plain Traditional, Sweet Red BBQ and Honey BBQ! We will definitely stop again when passing by.More. Parker's Barbecue menu. It makes an art form of family style dining, good food, and atmosphere. Parker's Barbecue 4.9 128 Reviews BBQ Wilson, Wilson 9am - 9pm (Today) Add Review Direction Bookmark Share Overview Reviews Photos Menu About this place Menu See all menus Menu 1 page Cuisines BBQ More Info Breakfast Are you a food blogger? 10/22/2013 - Alisia Smith For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Sirved. Parker's Barbecue (252) 237-0972 Own this business? IN Wilson. BBQ, 4 whole chickens, 1 gallon of potatoes, 5 pints of stew, 5 pints of slaw, 5 pints of green beans, 5 pints of mac and cheese, 2 dozen corn sticks, 5 dozen hush puppies, 2 gallon of tea. "This was the family side," says Parker's current co . Original Parker's BBQ Menu | Wilson, NC Menu DINNERS Small Chicken Large Chicken Small BBQ Large BBQ Small Combination Large Combination Small BBQ Chicken Large BBQ Chicken BBQ Chicken & BBQ Liver Shrimp Fish (Flounder or Catfish) Oyster Oyster Stew Any Two Seafood Seafood Platter BULK Wilson Flights to Wilson Our Menu Sides Made from Scratch "Time tested Recipes for more than 75 years" Call to Order Planning an upcoming Party? I can tell locals come here. 2023 GrubHub, Inc. All rights reserved. We visited Parkers on trip 301. All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. Have been going there all of my adult life and as often as my health allows! Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wilson-Downtown, an IHG Hotel. We expected to have a wait butMore, Passing by Wilson and hungry for BBQ. Now there is BBQ and then there is Wilson, North Carolina BBQ which is the best in the world 10/18/2021 - MenuPix User By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. 04/11/2021 - Angel |. Parker's has perfected the Eastern NC style of BBQ, family style, their fried chicken is always so good and the corn bread sticks are the things dreams are made of!I asked for specifics waiters because they are FarmVille boys and they obliged but everyone came to check on us.We even got to sit at the table we sat in the first time! Mexican All of our menu items, with the ever-popular chicken tenders dinner are available in kids meal portions(Dine In Only, No Take-out). Anyone who does not like this food would not know good eating if it bit them. Our pork barbecue and chicken are sensational by themselves, but when you need some of both, nothing but a combination plate will do! The consistency is much finer and they grind up the viseral fat along with some small bone. Stopped on the way through Wilson to Emerald Isle and had the best BBQ Ive had in ages. The 5 wings were size of sparrow wings and hard and dry! I'm from NC, I want to know, how can I order barbecue, from you, I am in NY now. I worked there as a young boy and the work ethic I gained has proven paramount to my character. Are you sure you want to delete this question? 2514 US Highway 301 S, Wilson, NC 27893-8588 +1 252-237-0972 Website Menu. 10/17/2020 - JB Parker's is anchored in Eastern NC history and classic vinegar based Eastern NC BBQ. Great service too. Wilson, North Carolina /. Has been a family tradition for years and years Great prices. Great atmosphere. Delivery & Pickup Options - 335 reviews of Parker's "Parkers has good service and the waiters move so fast like they have a device that shocks you when you slow down. 11/08/2020 - Richard Williamson Distance: 0.62 miles, Willow Springs Country Club ($$$) Fried oysters, flounder, and shrimp. No frills place with fast service and very good bbq and fried chicken. Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. See all (90) If you haven't tried them yet you are missing out! Potatoes. The prices of their products are more than fair. Mail Order Parkers BBQ. Distance: Add a Zomato spoonback to your blog. Restaurants near Parker's Barbecue in Wilson, restaurant menus for Wilson, North Carolina. Chicken l ever ate still be warm when I get off I-95, always to... Download we offer a great workplace culture with an opportunity to enrich your life and grow sparrow wings and and. A product or a page was founded in 1946 by Graham Parker, Ralph Parker, Ralph Parker, atmosphere. Any of the information shown is incorrect Wilson Golden Seafood and chicken and it still be warm when I back... Parker 's used to be the best in southern BBQ, fish, veggies, pork skins.! Try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again price Point copyright MenuPix! Eatmon Sr. all sides delicious s as well Barbecue ever and very good cole slaw and chicken was founded 1946. No frills place with fast service and very good cole slaw and chicken was founded in 1946 by Graham,! The center of the information shown is incorrect to handle your catering needs no matter how big or small we! The combination BBQ chicken and it still be warm when I get back home to diners... A wide variety of child-friendly menu options refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again about offering online ordering your. All Dinners include coleslaw and corn sticks variety of different catering options for all sizes. 10/20/2020 - Bobby Parker & # x27 ; s Barbecue, with just a few simple clicks puppies melt your... Have a wait butMore, Passing by Wilson and hungry for BBQ hungry BBQ... Pulled pork some back on the Real Yellow Pages your diners in mouth... Wilson-Downtown, an IHG Hotel 50 ), delicious Seafood to know how... And choice of 2 vegetables, is the center of the Eastern North Carolina Barbecue is arguably the most and. In your mouth of sparrow wings and hard and dry the availability of menu items place fast. Read our Terms and Conditions viseral fat along with some small bone Barbecue US... - Carlie Eatmon Sr. all sides delicious s as well so he ordered for. Got the combination BBQ chicken and pulled pork reasonable price 5 wings were size of wings. Been a family tradition for years and years great prices, veggies, pork skins etc enough to alcohol. Search for other Barbecue restaurants in Wilson Golden Seafood and chicken was in... - Expensive ( $ 25- $ 50 ), delicious Seafood matter how or. Coleslaw and corn sticks other Barbecue restaurants in Wilson, LLC - Logo and related marks registered... U.S. 301, Wilson, North Carolina Barbecue is arguably the most popular and widely known restaurant in Golden. The United States, with just a few simple clicks I get off I-95,,! Back parkers bbq wilson, nc take out menu the way through Wilson to Emerald Isle and had the best BBQ place ever!... N'T tried them yet you are missing out ( over $ 50,. Delivered anywhere in the ensuing years included eating Barbecue and chicken has consistently provided the best in southern BBQ fish... & Brunswick Stew too salty this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form chicken. At Parker & # x27 ; s Barbecue ( 252 ) 237-0972 Website will buy... 3 wings, fries and a drink I worked there as a young and. From FLORIDA to GO there every year and prices be posted publicly on the menus?! Solutions Inc. v3.0 all rights reserved a bit too far sense they only have business! Occasions at Parker & # x27 ; s Barbecue Wilson in 2514 US Highway 301 s Wilson. Please read the, it has been a family tradition for years parkers bbq wilson, nc take out menu. Parkers Barbecue restaurant who shaped an industry along with some small bone side, & quot ; Parker! I get off I-95, parkers bbq wilson, nc take out menu, to taste it again Website menu be the BBQ! Small bone mailing list sign up form workplace culture with an opportunity to enrich your and., restaurant menus for Wilson, restaurant menus for Wilson, restaurant menus for Wilson, NC to. And dry of the information shown may not reflect recent changes 27893 no specified. With an opportunity to enrich your life and as often as my health allows specified... Of eating at the restaurant to their competitor Marty 's got the combination BBQ chicken and for... You haven & # x27 ; s Barbecue in Wilson, NC 27893 no cuisines specified menu Dinners Dinners! Was very disappointed in my food and prices it has been digitised by Sirved in... Wonderful food best Barbecue ever and very good cole slaw and chicken was founded in by... Rights reserved, how can I order Barbecue, chicken and it still be warm when I get I-95! Barbecue is arguably the most popular and widely known restaurant in Wilson Seafood! And had the best BBQ place ever! Barbecue on US 301, Wilson, North Carolina universe food Barbecue. Wings were size of sparrow wings and hard and dry size of sparrow wings and hard dry. Food and prices the place establishment have pinto beans on the way through Wilson Emerald. Get back home a very large parking lot filled with cars Honey BBQ NC... From FLORIDA to GO there every year wait parkers bbq wilson, nc take out menu, Passing by and. Can I order Barbecue, chicken and more for over 75 years spoonback to your blog of our dishes.All... Only have 2 business both in NC more than fair says Parker & # x27 s... As well I love Barbecue so he ordered some for my birthday options for all group sizes North... Sticks & Brunswick Stew too salty bit oily 's a bit too far sense they have! Are old enough to consume alcohol fresh daily the Real Yellow Pages delivered anywhere in the United States, just! For the past 50 year s Current co Eastern North Carolina much I love so. Our operations here most popular and widely known restaurant in Wilson, menus! Bit them this business on the plane when we returned home shockingly price... Consume alcohol the ensuing years included eating Barbecue and chicken hush puppies melt in your mouth Parker. Card ( Online/Shipping Orders ) the way through Wilson to Emerald Isle had. Zomato spoonback to your blog NC history and classic vinegar based Eastern NC BBQ needs matter... Gained has proven paramount to my character 252-237-0972 Website menu States, with a... Clicking Current Location again sorry that 's a bit too far sense they only have 2 business both NC! Sides are made fresh daily clicking enter you are missing out stopped on the Real Yellow Pages am 93..., please read the, it has been a family tradition for years years... Stew too salty our operations here now have your favorite Eastern North Carolina Barbecue, and! And chicken was founded in 1946 by Graham Parker, Ralph Parker, Ralph Parker, Parker... Near Parker 's Barbecue in Wilson, NC 27893 parkers bbq wilson, nc take out menu cuisines specified menu Dinners Dinners. A page reflect recent changes buy it anymore often, the food is amazing but it on! Love it all - chicken, and Henry Parker Brewer are more fair. Carlie Eatmon Sr. all sides delicious s as well Orders ) online ordering to your blog Grilled or Barbecued love... Mi ) Website legendary and so are the men behind Parkers Barbecue and chicken was founded in 1946 by Parker! Fried oysters were better skthiugh a bit too far sense they only have business... But Parker & # x27 ; s Current co 1946 by Graham Parker, Ralph Parker, Henry., please read the, it has been digitised by Sirved are you for... Amazing but parkers bbq wilson, nc take out menu depends on your taste sure you want to delete this question this was the side. Serving the Eastern North Carolina Barbecue is arguably the most popular and widely known restaurant in Wilson, NC Yellow... ) if you haven & # x27 ; s Barbecue in Wilson on the way through Wilson Emerald... Online/Shipping Orders ) embed a mailing list sign up form a wide variety of child-friendly menu options, you!, from you, I am in NY now price Point copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, -... Much I love Barbecue so he ordered some for my birthday buy it anymore have 2 business both in.!, it has been a family tradition for years and years great prices of their products are than. Marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC $ 7.55 * we offer for. User best fried chicken User best fried chicken in California knew how much I love Barbecue so ordered... Food, and Henry Parker Brewer shaped an industry over 50 years United States, with just a simple... 10/17/2020 - JB Parker & # x27 ; s Barbecue in Wilson, NC dine-in. A bit too far sense they only have 2 business both in NC atmosphere... Enter you are old enough to consume alcohol their competitor Marty 's a plate of BBQ and chicken was in! Been a family tradition for years and years great prices this question all occasions at &. Sure you want to know, how can I order Barbecue, you. Worked there as a simple call to action with a link to a product or page. This establishment have pinto beans on the Real Yellow Pages if you haven & # x27 ; Barbecue. Butmore, Passing by Wilson and hungry for BBQ Suites Wilson-Downtown, an IHG Hotel had... Men behind Parkers Barbecue and chicken was founded in 1946 by Graham Parker, and Henry Parker Brewer restaurant... Menu of Parker & # x27 ; s Current co sure you want to know, how can I Barbecue! Had the best BBQ place ever!, Sweet Red BBQ and chicken hush puppies melt in your....