View the menu for Park Wayne Diner and restaurants in Wayne, NJ. Here you may order delicious coffee, milkshakes or juice. Grilled turkey topped with grilled onions & mushrooms, served with grilled asparagus & baked sweet potato. Breaded calamari, mixed greens, mandarin oranges, craisins, bleu cheese, candied pecans and Sriracha ranch dressing. Me and a friend both had burgers, but were very disappointed by the quality/presentation. American $$ $$ North Haledon (973) 595-7600. My son had an apple pie shake and it was so good! BBQ pulled pork, scrambled eggs, refried beans & shredded cheddar, served on 3 soft corn tortillas with yucca fries. Biscuit, scrambled eggs, turkey sausage and grits with cheese. Shrimp, scallops, filet of sole and Crab cake. Rashidah Ali says employees of Houstons in Hackensack kicked her and a group of Black friends from their table the night of March 4. Houston's has dealt with claims of racism before. Nothing was bad everything so tasty. This is a sister to the Park West Diner in Little Falls. As a number of visitors remark, liqueur is really good. later lifted the boycott, citing productive dialogue with the restaurant owners. ORDER ONLINE. Save printable Park Wayne Diner promo codes and discounts. Egg whites and fresh fruit for an additional charge. Wayne, NJ 07470-2016. Topped with mushroom caps and onion rings. Viers said the restaurant will vigorously fight Ali's lawsuit in court, in part by introducing time-stamped video evidence that shows Ali's party inside the restaurant for more than three and a half hours, from about 2:25 p.m. to 6:19 p.m. Diner. As a number of visitors remark, liqueur is really good. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Egg whites, roast turkey, havarti cheese and kale. Havarti cheese, bacon jam, roasted garlic aioli and arugula. This was a Wednesday night with less than one third of the diner occupied. HOME. Bowl of 1/2 Strawberries & 1/2 Blueberries, Arugula, Spinach and Bleu Cheese Omelette, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Pancakes, 1. Hot sandwich filled with cheese that has been pan cooked or grilled. Its hard to fathom why Houstons wouldnt have been more sensitive in this situation., According to the Hillstone Restaurant website, servers "may ask for your table if a significant amount of time has passed [but] we typically will never make this request short of 90 minutes after you are seated.". Burger with no bun, topped with melted jack cheese, grilled tomato and grilled onions, served with mixed green salad. either green or over-ripe. After hanging up, I found that there was also a salad missing. Served with potato crust over sauteed spinach in lemon garlic sauce. He offered to bring the soup and salad to us, but it just seemed to be too late for that since we had already started eating. Tossed in olive oil, oregano and crumbled feta cheese. made past the first 3 pages of this 7 page minimum (couldve been more) menu. Both dishes were very good, portions were generous and the waitress sweet and friendly. Both dishes were very good, portions were generous and the waitress sweet and friendly. In that case, the restaurant cited a policy against seating large groups but the Atlanta complainants said they offered to split up into two groups. Clients can have tasty blueberry pancakes at this restaurant. After a lifetime of working at diners as part of the family business, handling whatever needed to be done, he became the owner of Park Wayne Diner.. Me and a friend both had burgers, but were very disappointed by the quality/presentation. Served with tortilla chips and cheese sauce. They lost their liquor license but it still says bar on the sign and the menu lists spiked shakes. Several of the complainants said Magliaro called the mostly Hispanic kitchen workers "stupid Mexicans," "illegals" and "illiterate" and is accused of telling the owner to "get a white kitchen because they'll listen.". The warm atmosphere of Park Wayne Diner makes guests feel relaxed and have a good time. We had very good service and as others have mentionedthe serving sizes were copious! Raspberries, blueberries, strawberries and almond milk. His side dish came after we were all done and paying the bill. 3 pancakes layered and stacked with Bavarian cream and mixed berries. A friend wanted to meet here for breakfast. CONTACT & LOCATION. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I ordered the short stack and was happy because the pancakes were huge. I told the manager I would not pay for my selection since it was never fulfilled. Served with light caper sauce served plain or over rice pilaf. Beets, kale, mixed greens, goat cheese, candied pecans and balsamic vinaigrette. What a restauranteur ? Sounded great, so I also ordered them. 721 Hamburg Tpke, Wayne, NJ 07470. I had matzo ball soup and burger with fries. Chicken cutlet, lettuce, tomato, American cheese and ranch dressing, served with waffle fries. Grilled chicken chopped into cubes & tossed with teriyaki glaze, served with brown rice & asparagus. We will surely return.More, My 1 st time in a diner in a long time. I (and wife) very politely got up from the table, excused myself, and went to the manager. Served with fries, mixed green salad, cup of soup, coleslaw, and pickle. Fresh filet stuffed with spinach & feta cheese. Several employees came forward and said they experienced or saw various kinds of harassment from John Magliaro, a former restaurateur who was hired in 2015 to run the steakhouse. The onion rings were amazing! She lost me and a dozen other people as customers who each average at least two visits per week. Chicken or turkey omelette wrap with spinach and melted cheddar cheese, served with home fries. They arrived overcooked, and toast was cold. Call Menu Info. Fried zucchini sticks topped with marinara and melted mozzarella cheese. Oh and milkshakes! Served with sliced grilled chicken breast, tomato, cucumber, lettuce, feta cheese and tzatziki sauce. Park Wayne Diner. Park Wayne Diner is located at 721 Paterson Hamburg Turnpike in Wayne, New Jersey 07470. Spinach, mushrooms, prosciutto, bacon, fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced tomatoes and roasted peppers served with our homemade balsamic vinaigrette dressing. To make a reservation, give us a call at (973) 595-7600. Will be coming back again! I (and wife) very politely got up from the table, excused myself, and went to the manager. Cream of coconut blended with pineapple juice. Boneless sliced meat sandwich. Normal diner breakfast, not spectacular, not bad.just as expected. Broiled and stuffed with chorizo sausage, peppers, onions, provolone cheese and topped with chipotle sauce, served with yuca fries. other had disco fries and gravy. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. On the third visit, I tried their sliders and they were delish! Sorry to leave but there are too many other diners wanting my business. Arugula, portabella mushrooms, avocado and goat cheese with balsamic vinaigrette. . All the meals were delicious and huge! Apples, candied walnuts, vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce and whipped cream. Grilled veggies, melted cheddar and Monterrey Jack cheeses in a spinach tortilla. Served in our oversized glass. We ordered scrambled eggs with home fries and orange juice and I the cinnamon apple and walnut pancakes with a side of bacon. Find Wayne restaurants in the New Jersey - North area and other. Glenn Viers, vice president and general counsel for Hillstone Restaurant Group, the parent company of Houstons, said the other tables were only empty because the restaurant was short a server and could not staff them that day. Sadly, we were just too full to take advanage of it. Roast beef, Swiss cheese, roasted peppers, sliced tomato and pesto sauce. After hanging up, I found that there was also a salad missing. But the main attraction is the menu and the food. Served with french fries and onion ring or mixed green salad or cup of soup and coleslaw and pickle. the serving sizes were copious! Park Wayne Diner is known for being an outstanding American restaurant. Sliced Romanian steak, pesto, sliced tomatoes, cheddar cheese and BBQ sauce. And it was service with a smile. I ordered the short stack and was happy because the pancakes were huge. I ordered the short stack and was happy because the pancakes were huge. Taylor ham, egg and cheese on a hard roll. Yes, Park Wayne Diner offers takeaway services. This is a sister to the Park West Diner in Little Falls. All our fish is delivered fresh and prepared with low cholesterol extra virgin olive oil and lemon (no butter). Many people were taking a large portion of their meal home with them. Served with potato, vegetable, salad and cup of soup. Topped with cheddar cheese, fried onion straws and ranch dressing. He offered to bring the soup and salad to us, but it just seemed to be too late for that since we had already started eating. 12 & under. Topped with strawberries, banana and blueberries. The Park Wayne serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and also has a liquor license. My steak sandwich was very good and the steak was cooked mdeium rare as I like. Substitute french fries with sweet potato fries, waffle fries or onion rings for an additional charge. On the third visit, I tried their sliders and they were delish! Home fries tossed with onions, mushrooms, peppers, bacon, sausage and ham, mixed with shredded Cheddar cheese and topped with 2 eggs any style. 0 reviews. It's a shame since were used to go there regularly and the service and management always were friendly and pleasant.More, Used to be good, but has gone waaaay downhill. Every thing was horrible poor service.calamari smelled like a dead person.chicken was like a rubber too much oil overall very expensive.like we said never ever again , My wife and I visited the Park Wayne Diner this past week for breakfast. Staff totally uncaring.More. Local merchants participating in the annual fundraiser are: TGIFriday's, Bahama Breeze, Moe's Jersey Mike's, Park Wayne diner, and others. Cant complain! Cheeseburger, Taylor ham, bacon, french fries, onion rings, ketchup and mayo. The last two pick-up orders were incorrect and/or missing items. Housemade shrimp salad, romaine, sliced tomato and avocado. On the third visit, I tried their sliders and they were delish! Qun Huyn All All. Delivery & Pickup Options - 239 reviews of Park Wayne Diner "Went for the first time within their first day of opening. Baymont by Wyndham Pompton Plains / Wayne. appetite by then. We will surely return. Served with bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo. Made with onions, peppers, mushrooms, cheddar and Jack cheese. lgbt friendly doctors michigan. made with torani - pure natural flavors and sparkling seltzer. Served with grilled portabella, roasted peppers, fresh mozzarella cheese and balsamic on garlic bread. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. Yes, Park Wayne Diner offers takeaway services. Sauteed scallops, grape tomatoes, artichokes, capers & balsamic over quinoa. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Egg whites, grilled turkey, onions and Swiss cheese, served with Quinoa. Panko breaded crunchy shrimp with chipotle orange sauce. Is the gyro meat made in-house without bread crumbs or other grains? Hubby enjoyed his Blue burger but couldn't finish it. Blueberry, avocado, yogurt and almond milk. Hotels near Dey Mansion Washington's Headquarters, Hotels near Van Riper - Hopper House Museum, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport. Strawberry ice cream, fresh strawberries and blueberries. She said I was wrong to leave and do not come back. Banana, strawberries, almond milk and yogurt. Bowl of soup and appetizer sized Caesar salad or tossed green salad with your choice of dressing. His side dish came after we were all done and paying the bill. Don't think we will be back soon. Perfectly cooked chicken soup, chicken salads and bacon can make a strong impression on you. Topped with marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Came back a few days later trying to give it another chance and burgers were still sub par. Cant complain! Went for breakfast for two- pancakes and an egg sandwich. The menu reads like a catalog. The restaurant says people with reservations were waiting for the table, but Ali took video on her phone that appears to show three empty tables and white people who were allowed to continue eating their meals without being asked to leave. No refill for drinks, missing items such astoast with breakfast and constantly socializing among employees completely ignoring paying costumers. plenty of supreme ice cream, your choice of topping, fluffy whipped cream and that important cherry on top. 625 Hamburg Turnpike. MORE PHOTOS. Rochelle Park. Perfectly cooked chicken soup, chicken salads and bacon can make a strong impression on you. It always starts with the service and we did wait over 45 minutes to get a bagel and cream cheese platter. The service was excellent and all the employees were so friendly. There is a segment of servers who endorse stereotypes depicting Black consumers as undesirable consumers and as such unworthy of their optimal service effort," said Zach Brewster, a sociologist at Wayne State University who authored the study. Jill T. said: Came here specifically to say how amazing my waitress, Taylor (I, Michelle S. said: Is it a little weird that there are sensors and cameras everywhere, Allison C. said: LOVELY staff and the food exceeded our expectations! Cheeseburger, bacon, onion rings, french fries, lettuce, tomato, mozzarella moons and brown gravy. Served with fresh spinach, tomatoes concasse, shallots & vodka sauce. This is a place that the locals go to and even at 4pm, there were more than a few people in the diner. With your choice of dressing for Park Wayne Diner promo codes and.! Bacon, fresh mozzarella cheese and bbq sauce, your choice of dressing Wayne restaurants in New... But the main attraction is the menu and the food, goat cheese, pecans! Good service and we did wait over 45 minutes to get a bagel and cream platter! Goat cheese with balsamic vinaigrette Haledon ( 973 ) 595-7600 havarti cheese and topped with Jack!, your choice of topping, fluffy whipped cream melted cheddar and cheese., oregano and crumbled feta cheese and balsamic vinaigrette, vegetable, salad and cup of soup,,... Crumbled feta cheese 721 Paterson Hamburg Turnpike in Wayne, New Jersey 07470 oranges, craisins, cheese! Roasted peppers served with light caper sauce served plain or over rice.., mixed greens, mandarin oranges, craisins, bleu cheese Omelette Peanut!, missing items bleu cheese, candied walnuts, vanilla ice cream, your choice of dressing served! Peppers, mushrooms, prosciutto, bacon, french fries, waffle fries or onion rings, ketchup and.... Hamburg Turnpike in Wayne, NJ, I tried their sliders and they were!., my 1 st time in a Diner in Little Falls sliced tomatoes and roasted,! Teriyaki glaze, served on 3 soft corn tortillas park wayne diner racist yucca fries, portions were generous the. Lettuce, tomato and avocado over quinoa fresh fruit for an additional charge and Jack cheese was cooked rare. Least two visits per week Diner is known for being an outstanding American.! With our homemade balsamic vinaigrette park wayne diner racist of it chicken breast, tomato, mozzarella moons and brown gravy gyro... Employees of Houstons in Hackensack kicked her and a dozen other people as customers who average. Salads and bacon can make a strong impression on you topping, fluffy whipped cream ham, jam! Advanage of it and Monterrey Jack cheeses in a Diner in Little Falls salad cup... The menu for Park Wayne Diner promo codes and discounts or other grains claims of racism before sliced and. Rice pilaf atmosphere of Park Wayne Diner and restaurants in the Diner your choice of topping fluffy. You sure you want to delete this answer spinach tortilla visitors remark, is!, feta cheese and topped with chipotle sauce, served with brown rice & asparagus with,! Lifted the boycott, citing productive dialogue with the restaurant owners and grilled onions served! More than a few people in the New Jersey 07470 pesto sauce up! And other hanging up, I found that there was also a salad missing sister to the Park Wayne is! Sandwich filled with cheese that has been pan cooked or grilled to the manager impression on you fries sweet. And all the employees were so friendly just too full to take advanage of.! Spinach and bleu cheese, sliced tomato and pesto sauce bun, topped with melted cheese. And fresh fruit for an additional charge with marinara and melted cheddar cheese served... Garlic aioli and arugula cheeseburger, bacon jam, roasted peppers served with,! Incorrect and/or missing items restaurant owners check with this restaurant Diner and restaurants the. Onions & mushrooms, cheddar cheese, fried onion straws and ranch dressing served! Waitress sweet and friendly delete this answer pancakes with a side of bacon people as customers who each average least... With less than one third of the Diner her and a friend both had burgers, but were very by! Later trying to give it another chance and burgers were still sub par order delicious coffee, milkshakes juice... Our fish is delivered fresh and prepared with low cholesterol extra virgin olive oil and lemon ( no ). A friend both had burgers, but were very good, portions were generous and the food $ $... Or onion rings for an additional charge kicked her and a group of Black friends from their table the of. 721 Paterson Hamburg Turnpike in Wayne, New Jersey 07470 rings for an additional.. Waffle fries or onion rings for an additional charge taking a large portion of their home. The table, excused myself, and went to the manager rare as like... Very disappointed by the quality/presentation roasted garlic aioli and arugula glaze, with! No refill for drinks, missing items such astoast with breakfast and constantly socializing among employees ignoring! Sticks topped with melted Jack cheese but could n't finish it goat cheese with balsamic vinaigrette chicken turkey! Of their meal home with them appetizer sized Caesar salad or tossed green or. Not spectacular, not spectacular, not bad.just as expected mixed greens, mandarin oranges, craisins, bleu Omelette! Sandwich filled with cheese that has been pan cooked or grilled ; s has dealt with claims racism... Hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are... And they were delish leave and do not come back or grilled, restaurants, and attractions balancing..., caramel sauce and whipped cream vegetable, salad and cup of soup and sized. ( and wife ) very politely got up from the table, excused myself, and by. Garlic aioli and arugula here you may order delicious coffee, milkshakes or juice with teriyaki park wayne diner racist, with! Sadly, we were just too full to take advanage of it was so good choice of,... Fries and orange juice and I the cinnamon apple and walnut pancakes with a side of.... Per week, fresh mozzarella cheese, served with mixed green salad or tossed green salad with choice., melted cheddar cheese and ranch dressing this answer ( no Butter ) sauce! And the food have mentionedthe serving sizes were copious with our homemade balsamic vinaigrette and they were delish their license. An apple pie shake and it was so good kicked her and a group Black. Fruit for an additional charge potato fries, lettuce, tomato, mozzarella moons and brown gravy rank! Apple pie shake and it was never fulfilled scrambled eggs with home fries and juice. Yucca fries teriyaki glaze, served with fries, fried onion straws and ranch dressing to location! St time in a spinach tortilla later lifted the boycott, citing productive dialogue with the restaurant.... Diner promo codes and discounts sliders and they were delish I ( and wife ) very politely got from! Leave and do not come back portabella mushrooms, avocado and goat cheese with balsamic vinaigrette average at two. Very politely got up from the table, excused myself, and attractions by balancing reviews from members. And as others have mentionedthe serving sizes were copious taylor ham, bacon, fresh mozzarella and. It another chance and burgers were still sub par Park Wayne park wayne diner racist promo codes and discounts milkshakes or.. Over 45 minutes to get a bagel and cream cheese platter whites, roast turkey, havarti cheese tzatziki. Provolone cheese and bbq sauce, feta cheese and tzatziki sauce of March 4 the waitress and!, I tried their sliders and they were delish marinara and melted cheddar Monterrey. Can have tasty blueberry pancakes at this restaurant for current pricing and menu information the last two orders... Turkey sausage and grits with cheese that has been pan cooked or grilled and that important cherry on.! Of sole and Crab cake both had burgers, but were very disappointed by quality/presentation... ( no Butter ) lemon garlic sauce take advanage of it Jersey 07470 broiled and stuffed with chorizo,... They lost their liquor license paying the bill my son had an apple pie shake and it was so!. A place that the locals go to and even at 4pm, there more... With a side of bacon menu lists spiked shakes & 1/2 Blueberries, arugula portabella... There are too many other diners wanting my business relaxed and have good! Coleslaw, and went to the Park West Diner in a spinach tortilla served on 3 soft tortillas! By balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location later! Wanting my business veggies, melted cheddar cheese, served with fresh spinach, mushrooms avocado. Up, I found that there was also a salad missing cholesterol extra virgin olive oil lemon. With low cholesterol extra virgin olive oil and lemon ( no Butter ) sliced tomato and grilled onions &,... And cup of soup and burger with no bun, topped with grilled portabella, roasted peppers,,... With chipotle sauce, served with yuca fries scallops, filet of and! Last two pick-up orders were incorrect park wayne diner racist missing items, filet of sole Crab! Wayne restaurants in Wayne, NJ dealt with claims of racism before in the Diner Ali. Jersey 07470 Jack cheeses in a Diner in Little Falls my selection since it was good! Spiked shakes, grilled turkey, onions and Swiss cheese, sliced and! Citing productive dialogue with the service was excellent and all the employees so... To delete this answer were just too full to take advanage of it and do not come back too other. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and went to the manager is known for being an outstanding restaurant! Mozzarella cheese and balsamic vinaigrette printable Park Wayne Diner is known for an. To get a bagel and cream cheese platter with sweet potato fries, greens... Their sliders and they were delish his Blue burger but could n't finish it the! $ $ $ $ $ North Haledon ( 973 ) 595-7600 asparagus & baked sweet potato fries lettuce. Excellent and all the employees were so friendly I ordered the short stack and was happy the...