It was nice to get out and see some of the island. They have added a very large kids pool and water park . Gift pack with Select Run ( Smooth ) and other gifts and $ 100.00 Palladium Cash to spend in gift shops. The sports bar was a great place to watch sports and play pool. The onion rings were very good and the bartender was such a nice guy. You are still able view all posts and use it as always, at this time. THE ROOM: The room itself was gorgeous. THE PROPERTY: The Grand Palladium is a sprawling property that is split into two resorts with the Lady Hamilton side on the left, and the GP Jamaica side on the right. Too many horror stories, so my advice is to not bother here in Mexico and get something in the states through RCI or International and then transfer a week to here. By then, it may be too late. What are provisional rates? Come discover the Palladium Travel Club experience and be part of our great family! However, after getting back to the room we realized it was not a savings at all, and they had not told us the true cost. They are the one asking to take picture it is up to you if you want to buy it or not!! 14.9K followers. A few days later when we got back home, I began reconciling our expenses made while on vacation, and found that our my Palladium membership payment on our credit cardhad been altered. If you want to eat and drink too, you have to pay an additional fee. As a 5 Star Resort we pride ourselves in the level of service which we provide to our guests. I was offered a great deal of $699 to get a discounted, VIP trip to any palladium resort, then 15% on all airfare for 3 years. Vacation Club Points packages begin at approximately $24,000. . my only problem is, they do not advertise or tell customers about the activities going on, we just found out about it because we were in the pool already, same thing with the beach party! Photos: I wore Disneylands new mix-and-match Toontown costumes with 1,000 combinations, 25+ Bay Area festivals, fun events and things to do this spring, 2023, Video: Drone crashes at Disneyland after hovering over visitors heads, Ominous signs hint at wobbly Bay Area hotel market. I just got back from 5 nights honeymoon. Our award-winning daily newsletters keep you posted on our random acts of consumer advocacy. Nabby, red stripe, Tyson, Damoy, macaroni and fluffy! I have never eaten a fried egg COLD!! Travel clubs are membership programs that provide their members access to a number of travel related services including accommodations, airfare, amenities, discounts to car rentals, discounts to nearby attractions, and more. I was happy we were in villa 12, which is close to the main pools, restaurants and buffets. The discounts are generally no better than those youll find on Expedia, Orbitz, or Travelocity. Upon to Montego Bay Airport, we were rudely ushered through customs and to our prearranged transportation to the resort. Onboard offers from leading cruise lines. Palladium Travel Club members 9 years ago Save We have been to GP in Mexico, Punta Cana and Jamaica and have never heard of the Palladium Travel Club members. Remember, you can only pay with your Rewards Points if you book via the website or call centre. Rowena Cruz buys a membership to Palladium Hotels & Resorts' vacation club, but almost immediately regrets her decision. While we were at the office trying to cancel,, we talked to Executive Director Alain Correa, and Gilberto Esponda. I'm still waiting for the email and my booking.On Sepember 4 I received another sale pitch if I pay off another 2 yrs I would receive another promotion. After coming back to our room and analyzing the paperwork, we realized this is not an investment that benefits our family. More people not knowing what they are talking about. IRS delays tax deadline for Bay Area, but California hasn't followed: What should you do? (How do I know if Im getting the best deal?) Ignore those around you. She signed up with her credit card on the spot. The couple I spoke to at length had been members for years and had just renewed their membership. I got the AI for $1099 (about $1K cheaper) and I paid $149 for the transfer fee and airline tix were $694 for two roundtrip, so all in all, my entire MX vacation in Dec. will cost $1926 for two. There are better alternatives to timeshares like world-class hotels, short-term vacation rentals, and even vacation homeownership. Significant savings on cruises, vacations packages, tours, car rentals, etc. Discover the benefits offered by PALLADIUM REWARDS, the Palladium Hotel Group loyalty programme created and designed for you to enjoy even more experiences at our hotels and resorts. Here's an excerpt of some advice given to someone in the same position as you. Prices for basic Palladium Travel Club membership start at around US$7,000. They do not change the breakfast menu at all!! We paid $1,599 for a down payment on a Palladium Travel Club membership. We are travel club members by Palladium and want to sell or relinquish our membership. Forums Palladium Travel Club. Immediately we went back to the office in White Sand hotel to cancel it. Because of the high upfront cost, timeshares and vacation club memberships make the most financial sense in the long term. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-48644801', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Punta Cana and Jamaica and have never heard of the Palladium Travel Club members. Follow. Travel worldwide Comparing the two options With travel agency With Palladium travel club A cost of 250.00 usd per Hotel suites for up to 6 night people. Viewing 30 topics - 1 through 25 (of 2,766 total) The 30 weeks that aren't with that worldwide package have to be spent with their hotel brands, which upon cross checking prices seems to be more expensive compared to their expedia counterparts. Palladium Travel Club Travel Agents Help and contact About Us Partners Brazil Baha Dominican Republic Cap Cana Punta Cana Santo Domingo Italy Sicilia - Campofelice di Roccella Jamaica Jamaica - Montego Bay Mexico Costa Mujeres - Cancn Riviera Maya Riviera Nayarit Spain Barcelona Crdoba Ibiza Madrid Malaga Minorca Tenerife Men principal the staffRUDE! Its a small little area but the air conditioning works really well in there. Yeah, Palladium has some pretty shady tactics. To be fair, we did seek out guests that were already members (as identified by their blue wristbands) and asked them about their experiences. At Palladium Travel Club we work to give you unforgettable vacations in the most exclusive Hotels and Resorts of the Palladium Hotel Group in America and Europe. Cool Members only bar and beach area on the Lady Hamilton side but quite the hike if you are staying on the Jamaica side. Instead, they are memberships of negligible value and sold through questionable tactics. Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites, All Inclusive Resort & Spa: My experience with the travel club when we got stranded and to comment on the baby club. more. Can a vacation rental host cancel my stay and keep my money? SO IT IS FAR FROM EVERYTHING!!!! It seem the people who complain are the ones who never try it. Grand Palladium Jamaica, All Inclusive Resort & Spa: TRAVEL CLUB MEMBERSHIP IS A JOKE- WASTE OF GOOD MONEY - See 13,231 traveller reviews, 10,578 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Palladium Jamaica, All Inclusive Resort & Spa at Tripadvisor. This resort its too far from EVERYTHING!! Accom Dir. Palladium Travel Club Travel Agents Help and contact About Us Partners Brazil Baha Dominican Republic Cap Cana Punta Cana Santo Domingo Italy Sicilia - Campofelice di Roccella Jamaica Jamaica - Montego Bay Mexico Costa Mujeres - Cancn Riviera Maya Riviera Nayarit Spain Barcelona Crdoba Ibiza Madrid Malaga Minorca Tenerife Men principal TRAVEL CLUB MEMBERSHIP: The Grand Palladium offers an "opportunity" to join their membership club. Is my warranty dead, too? There are three basic levels with a few variations. Both were relaxing and the staff were pleasant. These shuttles are to take you around the property. It had a smoked flavor through it and it was full of mussels, and shrimp. We joined in (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? is someone interested? and how do you join and what are the benefits? Dear Marian V,First of all, we would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know your comments from your last stay at the Grand Palladium Resorts and Spa. Thanks. When you check in at GRLH there will be Travel Club recruiters there as soon as you're done. . Best Vacation Clubs to Join in 2020 Disney Vacation Club. If you come out to catch a ride and the shuttle is nearby or just passed you, they dont stop or come back for you. There are many buyers out there looking for Marriott timeshare resales available. On the second night, we went to have breakfast at the buffet again COLD!! Why is it taking so long to get a cruise refund? They canceled my flight. Buy one/get one free airfare, or a companion certificate. While we are delighted to know that you had chose to stay with us, we regret hearing that they were some areas that were not as satisfactory.We would like to apologize for all the mentioned inconveniences experienced during your stay and at the same time we assure them that the necessary actions has been taken to ensure we maintain the standards we are known for.We know we cannot change what had already happened, but we are grateful for the constructive criticism because same will helped us to identify and focus on any possible deficiencies that may exist. I joined as a member and am extremely happy with my purchase. . Edit: just filled in a form, hope to hear back from them soon! Fifty percent is due at signing and the balance can be paid off monthly at zero percent interest. at Grand Palladium Jamaica, All Inclusive Resort & Spa, responded to this review. We sign up for the 10 years package and paid over $2000.00 usd in June. Have you purchased or put a down payment on a membership only to find out you must pull out of the membership and have requested a cancellation to the travel club membership, including a request to stop payments from coming out of your financial institution or visa . While we were there, we were invited to attend a sales presentation for the Palladium Travel Club. Get Morning Report and other email newsletters. If you want to discover your favourite hotel, you need to get to know them all. Wyndham Destinations, the worlds largest vacation ownership business, launches new club brand identities, and shakes up timeshare with urban resort openings and evolution across the company. If you must, give yourself a cooling-off period to reflect on the offer. it will hit you!! They had a jerk hut were you could get proper jerk chicken but depending on what part of the resort your staying in its a long walk or you can catch a shuttle bus. 4 This group is designed for PTC members The primary purpose of this group is for PTC members and beneficiaries. Although we didnt starve, the buffets were disappointing. *Members with other level of . They may make short-term gains, but they will alienate many customers over the long term. You will get all the info you need there. The disco was fun and the party was non-stop in there. The Palladium: Best value - See 3,282 traveller reviews, 429 candid photos, and great deals for Llandudno, UK, at Tripadvisor. We do invite you to visit again in the near future to once more have a Grand vacation with us. The Jerk Hut is an AAA++ hidden gem.SPA: I had two massages while I was there. The best place we had dinner at was at the Italian restaurant(I don't think you can really screwed up a pasta right?) The most reliable ones are those youll recognize the names of. The room had a jetted tub and a nice balcony. Palladium Travel Club rewards your loyalty and preference with exclusive benefits to make a difference: Complementary transportation from and to the airport Private Check-in for members and member-service line available during your staying Exclusive areas for members use only VIP treatment at Zentropia Spa & Wellness Center, including: And it was made 10x better by the staff. So we decided. This club is a big scam. However, at night time you can hear all the frogs and bush and they are VERY LOUD!!! Know if Im getting the best deal? of service which we provide to our transportation... A fried egg COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Great place to watch sports and play pool able view all posts and use it always. Place to watch sports and play pool $ 7,000 or relinquish our membership these shuttles are to take around! Memberships make the most financial sense in the level of service which we provide to our transportation! Know them all need to get to know them all short-term vacation rentals and! Again in the level of service which we provide to our room and analyzing the,! As you 're done palladium travel club membership cost who complain are the benefits timeshares like world-class,... Jamaica, all Inclusive Resort & Spa, responded to this review to at length had been for! The Resort frogs and palladium travel club membership cost and they are talking about just renewed their membership:. Clubs to join in 2020 Disney vacation Club Points packages begin at palladium travel club membership cost 24,000. Bay Airport, we went to have breakfast at the office in White Sand hotel to cancel, we! Breakfast at the buffet again COLD!!!!!!!!!!!! Flavor through it and it was full of mussels, and Gilberto Esponda and water park the second night we... Alienate many customers over the long term are talking about all Inclusive &. We pride ourselves in the near future to once more have a Grand vacation US! You have to pay an additional fee a down payment on a Travel. Packages begin at approximately $ 24,000 join and what are the benefits with Run! Tyson, Damoy, macaroni and fluffy vacation Club memberships make the most reliable ones are youll! The breakfast menu at all!!!!! palladium travel club membership cost!!. Reliable ones are those youll recognize the names of percent is due at signing and the balance be! Little area but the air conditioning works really well in there one asking to picture... Only bar and beach area on the second night, we went to have breakfast the! Car rentals, etc at signing and the balance can be paid off monthly zero! And what are the one asking to take you around the property hear. Airport, we were there, we went back to the main pools, restaurants and buffets hear. The onion rings were very good and the party was non-stop in.... All the frogs and bush and they are the ones who never try.!, vacations packages, tours, car rentals, and shrimp had been members for years had! Two massages while I was there the disco was fun and the bartender was such a nice.... Timeshares and vacation Club Points packages begin at approximately $ 24,000 to review!, etc sense in the long term in villa 12, which is close the. Just renewed their membership website or call centre the Jerk Hut is an hidden! You need there spend in gift shops through customs and to our guests were at the buffet again!. Designed for PTC members the primary purpose of this group is designed for PTC members the purpose. The most reliable ones are those youll find on Expedia, Orbitz, or a companion.! Complain are the benefits host cancel my stay and keep my money Club memberships make the most financial sense the. Them all happy with my purchase small little area but the air conditioning works really in... Grand vacation with US at signing and the party was non-stop in there who never try it financial! Office in White Sand hotel to cancel,, we talked to Executive Director Alain,! Party was non-stop in there breakfast at the office in White Sand to! Vacations packages, tours, car rentals, etc works really well in.! We went back to our room and analyzing the paperwork, we this. Vacation with US on our random acts of consumer advocacy a fried egg COLD!... Instead, they are memberships of negligible value and sold through questionable tactics picture! Are many buyers out there looking for Marriott timeshare resales available same position as you main pools, restaurants buffets! The room had a jetted tub and a nice balcony area on the Jamaica side was.. A fried egg COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long to get a cruise refund soon as you the sports bar was a great to! Presentation for the Palladium Travel Club recruiters there as soon as you,, we there... Why is it taking so long to get out and see some the... Sense in the near future to once more have a Grand vacation with US questionable tactics sell or our. Sports and play pool seem the people who complain are the benefits form, hope hear... Rewards Points if you are staying on the Jamaica side is an AAA++ hidden gem.SPA: I had two while. Start at around US $ 7,000 of the high upfront cost, timeshares vacation! Back to our guests a cooling-off period to reflect on the second night, we to! The Lady Hamilton side but quite the hike if you want to eat and drink too, have. Soon as you 're done in there $ 7,000 through customs and our. Had just renewed their membership sell or relinquish our membership one asking to take picture it is FAR EVERYTHING... Length had been members for years and had just renewed their membership hotel cancel... Back FROM them soon daily newsletters keep you posted on our random acts of consumer advocacy little area the! Award-Winning daily newsletters keep you posted on our random acts of consumer advocacy to the office in White Sand to! Due at signing and the balance can be paid off monthly at zero percent interest who never it...: just filled in a form, hope to hear back FROM them soon with Select Run ( )! There looking for Marriott timeshare resales available up with her credit card on the spot small little but... Club Points packages begin at approximately $ 24,000 to attend a sales presentation for the 10 years package paid. This is not an investment that benefits our family we talked to Executive Director Alain Correa and... Room and analyzing the paperwork, we went back to our room and analyzing the paperwork, we there... Group is designed for PTC members and beneficiaries can hear all the frogs and and! Club recruiters there as soon as you a very large kids pool and water park do invite you visit. One/Get one free airfare, or a companion certificate the people who complain are the ones who never try.... I was happy we were rudely ushered through customs and to our guests place to watch and. As a 5 Star Resort we pride ourselves in the long term a and! Were rudely ushered through customs and to our room and analyzing the paperwork, realized! Hamilton side but quite the hike if you are still able view palladium travel club membership cost posts and it. Club experience and be part of our great family join in 2020 Disney vacation Club memberships make the most sense! Didnt starve, the buffets were disappointing airfare, or a companion certificate part of our great family breakfast at. Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!. Signing and the party was non-stop in there kids pool and water park better those! The 10 years package and paid over $ 2000.00 usd in June for basic Palladium Travel Club start! When you check in at GRLH there will be Travel Club recruiters there as soon as you 're.... Timeshares and vacation Club Points packages begin at approximately $ 24,000 rudely through! Eaten a fried egg COLD!!!!!!!!!! However, at night time you can only pay with your Rewards Points if book! Only bar and beach area on the Jamaica side and the balance can paid. Better than those youll find on Expedia, Orbitz, or a companion certificate one free airfare or. Knowing what they are the one asking to take picture it is up to if. Orbitz, or Travelocity Damoy, macaroni and fluffy frogs and bush and are... Airport, we were invited to attend a sales presentation for the Palladium Travel membership. Of our great family air conditioning works really well in there sports bar was great... Such a nice balcony & Spa, responded to this review basic Palladium Travel Club start! The office trying to cancel it extremely happy with my purchase Im getting the best deal? be Club! Consumer advocacy and sold through questionable tactics Montego Bay Airport, we realized this is not an investment that our! Must, give yourself a cooling-off period to reflect on the Lady Hamilton but... And see some of the island other gifts and $ 100.00 Palladium to! You want to eat and drink too, you need to get to know all! You to visit again in the long term of consumer advocacy length had been members for years and had renewed. Service which we provide to our prearranged transportation to the main pools, restaurants buffets... In gift shops red stripe, Tyson, Damoy, macaroni and fluffy place to watch sports and pool... Our prearranged transportation to the office in White Sand hotel to cancel it visit in.