Good car for single person. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Nitro Race is formulated with a high-performance oil package for incredible rpm and power gains without sacrificing reliability. Fantastic value for the money. I am always letting friends and family know that I love my Rio, it is a small compact and is easy to manuever, the radio is the best I have ever had in a car. The 2WD and 75 cc might not seem attractive to some professionals, however, the top speed of 50+ Mph is enough to win them over. For order values $100.00-$299.99, Payments will be split into two payments. HPI Savage RC Car/truck Nitro Fuel Tank Used | Toys & Games, Radio Control & RC Toys, RC Model Vehicle Parts & Accs | eBay! My Kia Rio is the best car I have owned. Also, check the container the fuel was stored in. RC Nitro Fuel explained. Great 4 cylinder on gas. just routine tires, oil changes, and brakes. So if your nitro fuel goes bad, dont try to mix anything in. Something went wrong. Master Basher is the premier fuel for RTR or ready to run vehicles. I has USB ports and much more. To make nitro fuel for RC cars, First, measure out the chemicals:For 100 oz of 20% nitromethane fuel, the measurements are: Second, mix the chemicals carefully by stirring it slowly for about 10 minutes. I drive this car for work 80 miles everyday. From the time I walked in front the time I walked out he made sure my stay was comfortable. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Eye Irritant, May Cause Blindness, and Ad Opt out/ Do Not Sell My Personal Information. May Be Fatal If Swallowed. Refresh your browser window to try again. Sara went out her way to make sure we got approved with our 2nd car ! RONICE THE GAL THAT DOES THE PAPER WORK HAS A GREAT PERSONALITY, SHE COULD TAKE MY KIDDING AND FIRE BACK A COMEBACK, HAD A GREAT HANDSHAKE. It contains both a 30% nitro concentration and a superb 9% synthetic/castor oil blend for peak performance in 1/8 scale RC racing. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. I'm a tall person and it has plenty of leg room. Still drive like a champ. Absolutely no major mechanical issues. Size of car. No matter how much gas it will take, it is SO worth it. Read more. Great overall vehicle! Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Kelvin worked with us on my daughters first car purchase. They are: Nitromethane (engine supercharger), Methanol (keeps the engine cool), and Oil (mixture of synthetic and castor oil, offers maximum protection). There are three main components to RC nitro fuel blends, which includes: Stay up to date with product updates and the latest news. all you need are a measuring cup, the ingredients: nitromethane, methanol, and oil; and something to mix the chemicals with. The Traxxas Nitro Rustler has proven to be the savior of professional RC racers worldwide. This 20% nitromethane fuel works towards smoother engine operation at a full rev range regardless the loads. Some standard things are missing (cruise control) but this car offer great value and an unmatched warranty. maintenance is also incredibly easy as long as you know how to work on a vehicle. I will recommend my friends and family and will be back for more business! Were going to give the process for making nitro fuel with 20% nitromethane because that is the most common fuel for nitro RC cars. If you are looking for a car that can get you too and from easily, good gas mileage, affordable, and a compact style car, the Kia Rio is a really nice option and one that I would recommend. The first payment is charged to your credit card when your order is invoiced. You can tell that nitro fuel is bad when it becomes gummy and thick and looks like water its sweating in the bottle. Purchased with approximately 10k miles, this vehicle has been nothing but a pleasure to drive & own. Totally appreciate the customer service that I received. the bed is small at 5'4" but i've taken it camping and have no problems laying in the bed, moving around drywall and other oversized items is a breeze if you strap it down in the bed. Were going to tell you all about nitro fuel today, so keep reading. Bought a fantastic FJ cruiser from them! But if your fuel uses more nitromethane, it also means that you will need to retune your engine more frequently. This car rides like a much more expensive vehicle . Value for money, low fuel consumption, not too comforty and absolutely reliable. Fuel is NOT Recommended for airplanes or boats.It is Only for use with R/C This truck never left me stranded. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule This is the updated version. You have denied the request for Geolocation. Just purchased a 2008 Ford Escape that was in great condition. I've owned the 2016 Dodge Journey SXT 3.6L V6 AWD SUV, since April 2017. Another key point is that VP has nearly 50 years of unparalleled success making specialty fuels for multiple racing applications. Starts, Faster Runs, and longer life. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. A video walkaround of this car may be available These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. Shopping Cart 0 Items. Copyright 2023, RC Superstore. All around very pleased. The second truck I bought, the tank was so empty that I was stressed leaving the place just hoping to make it to the gas station across the street. the back seats are restrictive but if you have kids or people willing to have a fight ride it's perfect. ml) plastic bottle of 20% Nitromethane Top Fuel. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 10x RC Alloy Fuel Filter 36mm long For RC 1/8 1/10 Nitro On-Road Buggy Car at the best online prices at eBay! I love this car its little sporty not to small not to big ,very easy to drive and to turns very east love the inside nice big trunk I could go on and on. I have not bought many cars from dealers, mostly private party, but this is as close to a private party sale as you could want plus all the paper work is taken care of for you. Research, browse, save, and share from 39 Rio models in Brea, CA. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} If you take long trips, it's great on gas. It means that the nitromethane has evaporated. usually, one liter of Nitro 20 should last you for just over two hours. The Kia Rio had decent reviews rated a 4/5 overall. All trademarks used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of VP Racing Fuels, Inc. or one of its subsidiaries. The ideal rate of nitromethane and synthetic oil in the blend makes it suitable for high-speed medium capacity glow engines, such as those as in drift, rally cars, and buggies of 1:10 or 1:8 scale. Model: TRA5020 Add to Wishlist Brand: Traxxas 507-332-2000 Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 * Earn Rewards Gift Certificates Sign in or Register About Us Shipping Info Contact Us Cart 0 Airplanes Batteries & Chargers Shop All Home Cars, Trucks, & Parts I have driven more than 100,000 miles and so far all I had to do was regular maintenance. Nitro Powered RC Cars & Trucks Kits, Unassembled & RTR Real engine power--there's no more authentic way to power your RC car. Nitro fuel is a fuel that is made of nitromethane, and mixed with methanol and a type of oil for lubrication. Bigger and heavier cars use more fuel. Nitro GAS RC Car Power Engine Starter Kit HSP Exceed Glow Plug Igniter 1:10 1:8. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Works with 1/8 HSP RC Universal Nitro Engines. Complaints so far and I would advise anyone to buy the extended warranty. Like almost everything else, nitro fuel absolutely goes bad. Moreover, once you use our RC gas or RC nitro fuel, youll know that VP is THE answer for your racing needs. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. Account; Register; 0 Items. It doesnt matter if youre a beginner, backyard basher, or strive to win a National or World Championship. The back seat seams to feel larger than the backseat of our older focus so that is also a plus. I trade In my car and Im happy I get used car but a quality one. By Magnum 360 owner zach from Dallas texas. This is my first time buying a car and I did it with my boyfriend and so far, we are loving it! | Dodge under $11,000 in Avocado Heights, CA, Dodge under $11,000 in City of Industry, CA. The 2017 Kia Rio that we purchased also has never had any recalls on it yet, so that was also a nice bonus. By continuing browsing this website, you accept the use of cookies or other tracers for statistics of visits and other information to optimize the functionality of the site. No gimmicks or add ons easy in easy out. Support your hobby with high-quality products at our most competitive prices and start saving on the gear you need. Excellent item. It gets me from point A to point B. I recommend this car. All rights reserved. Cars and Trucks.Store fuel tightly capped and out of direct I use it for main roads mostly, (even those can be rough at times) and I enjoy the freedom that the gas mileage gives me. VP has a perfect blend of fuel for your application. "I started with RC cars as a teen with my dad and now I run them with my boy =)I'm a long-time hobbyist, and it doesn't seem as if I'm going to stop anytime soon". Browse Dodge vehicles in Brea, CA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $11,000. Only problem is the back window which should be bigger for back-up safety. Good experience and left with a car my daughter was happy with. Quick shipping and response time. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". Nitro fuel for RC cars contains If I had to pick one area for improvement, it would be the interior finishing. I live in MI, so it's been weather tested . Works great in most any nitro car or truck glow engine Clear plastic bottles seal tight and make it easy to see the remaining fuel quantity High performance anti-oxidants and rust inhibitors can virtually eliminate the need for after run oil This product was added to our catalog on December 4, 2007 Its like having a tablet in your car. However, nitro fuel is flammable so be careful and observe all safety precautions when handling the fuel. and any applicable fees. Research, browse, save, and share from 77 Dodge models in Brea, CA. The suv was very clean and reasonably priced. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. Add to Cart. on the van and so we are happy that it will be a part of the family for many years to come! Currently at 68k miles. Keep away from Heat or Open Flame. Shopping for the best deal on Rc car 10a brushed esc, Nitro, Car & Truck Fuel Robotic & Radio Control Toys - Select a product below or see other matches to read product reviews, compare prices and store ratings. Kia Rio under $99,975 in Avocado Heights, CA, Kia Rio under $99,975 in Baldwin Park, CA, Kia Rio under $99,975 in City of Industry, CA. It's comfortable and big for my family. I want to purchase another, if I can find one with very low mileage, since they quit making them in 2014. This car is super reliable, efficient, and inexpensive. OF CHILDREN! We engineer our nitro RC car fuel for off-road and on-road RC vehicles. PS. Contact the dealership with Love the red color and sporty styling.Just a good solid car without too many bells and whistles I don't need. RC Car Nitro Fuel | VP Racing Traxxas | Radio Control Engines Count on premium fuel to deliver peak power in your nitro glow RC car, buggy, truck or truggy. They are very intricate and it is fun to operate and take care of. Thank you Moe! What makes our RC fuel the best? There are three components to nitro car fuel, also known as glow fuel: nitromethane, methanol, and castor oil. Kyosho Inferno GT3 1/8 Nitro 4WD On-Road Touring Car Kit. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, a virtual appointment! You can buy nitro fuel for RC cars online, in hardware stores that sell RC cars, or in your local hobby store. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. a virtual appointment! C $13.64. Ages: 14 years and up Amazon's Choice It is also a serious fire risk, and when burning, it gives off a super hot pale blue flame which is hard to spot in the day but is very destructive. Browse Kia Rio vehicles in Brea, CA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $99,975. My only complaints: Traxxas T-Maxx 3.3 4WD RTR Nitro Monster Truck (White) w/TQi, TSM, Telemetry, Battery & DC Charger. I would recommend this to any first time or even competent understandering drivers who need a cheap reliable car for at least a few years. You wont be disappointed. I worked between Charlotte & NYC for more than 4 years, driving each way every 6-8 weeks and the car has had no problems at all. Im driving a BMW right now thank you Carworld. I sold the old one to my nephew who's already driven it to Az from San Diego more than once & its never once over heated in the 15 yrs Ive owned. It has been reliable except when I had to replace battery. Higher powered motors in engines use more fuel. We formulate it with innovative technology to give you the best chance to win! Please click the icon as in image below in your browser. RC Car Nitro Fuel. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. RC nitro fuel is 20% nitro concentration and 9% oil. It's THE answer for your 1/8 scale RC racing needs. Select race-winning brands including Byron, Dynamite, Losi, Morgan, Powermaster and Traxxas, all premixed and ready to fill . What makes our RC fuel the best? Now you do not have to walk to the end of the 100% Traxxas certified for performance and engine life in Traxxas Just bought a 2006 Yukon Denali. Seller 100% positive. Great truck had several accidents in it worse was at 60 -70 on hiway i hit the concrete devider. Im driving a BMW right now thank you Carworld. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Amazon.com: Nitro Fuel For Rc Cars 1-48 of 209 results for "nitro fuel for rc cars" RESULTS Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. . Shift employees are patients and nice help with any questions to get you in the right car. Our advanced fuel technology and high-performance oil package give your 1/8 scale RC car remarkable power and RPM gains. Outdoor Power Equipment - Fuels & Lubricants, RC Fuel & Gas | Nitro & Gas Powered RC Cars, Boats, Planes. It is the most used type of nitro fuel. I'm definitely bringing my younger sister here for her to get her first car. Contact Us Although, my son had no credit and every dealer we went to asked for a co-signer, Moe got him in the car he wanted with low down payment and affordable monthly payments. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Will be back for my next vehicle!!! National and World Championship winning Tessmann blends use a proprietary synthetic lubrication package for the high demands of 1/8 off-road racing. These tools can easily be bought from any hardware store or online. The car is reliable and gets me through summer, winter and all seasons. Check it out for yourself!!!!!! Shipping, returns & payments. Hayden and Angel helped find me the lowest rate. Nitro RC Car 1:10 Scale 4WD Two Speed Remote Control Car Nitro Gas Power Off Road Short Course Truck With Igniter, Methanol Fuel RC Climbing Vehicle, Adult Amateur Racing Car Xmas Birthday Gift : Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games I new nothing about it. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. It' very roomy in the front seats and I like the standard features (S trim level). The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". The higher the nitro-methane, the more power to the engine. This VP nitro RC fuel is a superior blend of 30% nitro-9% oil. A video walkaround of this car may be available Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. VP Racing Fuels Hobby Products, Inc. Master Basher Car 20 Percent Nitro Fuel, 1 Quart (2), HHDPOW6717 93 $3299 FREE delivery Feb 16 - 17 Ages: 14 years and up Amazon's Choice I have the 3.6L V6 SXT model. It's definitely not fast with the 3.7l v6 but it gets the job done when you need it. You will need the correct nitro fuel, a glow igniter, batteries for your radio transmitter and receiver, and a small screwdriver. Nitro fuel is very durable, but like any other type of fuel, it can catch fire easily and so any user should handle it with proper care. Additional payments are then billed to the credit card every 30 days after the first payment, until all payments have been made. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. RC 02004 Fuel Tank For 1:10 Nitro On-Road Car Truck B8I9h. Contact the dealership with Aluminum Nitro Fuel Filter for 1/10 Traxxas Redcat Exceed RC Nitro Power Car Monster Trucks Off Road Buggy (2-Pack) (Blue) 4.5 (83) $798 FREE delivery Wed, Mar 1 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon Or fastest delivery Tue, Feb 28 Ages: 14 years and up VP Racing Fuel PowerMaster Car 20% Nitro 9% Synthetic Castor Oil (1 Quart) 4.6 (124) ${award} ${year}, By 'MDC' "Redskin Fan" from Washington, DC, Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove review, By CalebAsitWas from Oklahoma and surrounding states, CarMax Ontario - Now offering Curbside Pickup and Home Delivery review, By PETER ANDERSON from HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA, CarMax Irvine - Now offering Curbside Pickup and Home Delivery review, By Ukulele Lover Neil from Pace FL (outside of Pensacola). RC Fuel & Gas | Nitro & Gas Powered RC Cars, Boats, Planes. Free shipping. *Doing this recipe is at your own risk, make sure to take any precautions needed and do it in a ventilated place. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for RC 1/10 Nitro Gas FUEL TANK For Cars, Buggy, Truck -SMALL SIZE- at the best online prices at eBay! VP Racing Fuels Hobby Products, Inc. Master Basher Car 20 Percent Nitro Fuel, 1 Quart (2), HHDPOW6717 93 $3299 FREE delivery Feb 17 - 21 Only 13 left in stock - order soon. You must use oils that can mix with methanol and do not burn at high temperatures. Great people all the way around! You have denied the request for Geolocation. This dealership offers The Pro Racing Dragstrip Return Loop kit will allow you to add a return loop to your dragstrip. We were looking for a smaller car with good gas mileage to get him to and from work each day. The dealer had many options available of the model we wanted, so we were able to find the one car with all the features we were looking for and nothing more. Free Shipping On Orders Over $99 Learn More, Shop Local Owning a Nitro powered RC car adds excitement and adventure in your life. Im very very happy with my new use car!!! Nitro 20, which contains 20% nitromethane, is used when you want to use the car for more generic purposes. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. More than that on these smaller scale cars will go wasted, since the engines to not efficiently convert use the extra-potent fuel and the hookup (traction) is usually marginal, at best. Very sporty/good looking and comfortable car! At that point, you need to discard that fuel. Bought 2004 Kia Spectra drove 16 yrs, 250,000. ShareGoo 3PCS RC Aluminum Nitro Fuel Filter Compatible with HSP Traxxas 1/8 1/10 Nitro Car Buggy Truck -Blue 199 $895 Get it as soon as Tue, Oct 18 FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon Ages: 12 years and up Losi Nitrotane Race Fuel 20% Quart LOSF0420 Gas Car/Truck Fuel & Accessories 178 $1699 Get it as soon as Fri, Oct 21 Stay up to date with product updates and the latest news. It is used to power nitro RC cars. for How long does nitro fuel last(the EXACT answer), Are Nitro RC Cars Bad for Environment (EcoFriendly Guide), A Complete Guide On Nitro RC Cars (Explained A-Z), Best Nitro Engine For Your RC Car (Broadest Research), What Is Nitro Fuel For RC Cars (Everything you Should Know), The Answer What Is Nitro Fuel For RC Cars. RC Car Fuel Filter RC Nitro Fuel RC Oil Fuel Filter 5g 36mm Aluminum Alloy RC Nitro Engine for 1/8 1/10 Scale RC Model Car Specification: Features: Made of aluminum alloy material high protection and long durability. If the fuel appears to have reduced from how much it was when you first stored it, then the fuel is bad. Backorder and Preorder items on your order will charge in full when they ship. There is no arm rest in the middle. You can get more information about this car from your couch through It depends on what you want to use the car for. Cold weather, which makes fuel burn quicker because the more fuel is used to keep temperatures up. Once you try our RC fuel you'll know it's THE answer for your racing or off-road buggy needs! Employees were helpful, relaxed, and provided great customer care. This car is incredibly comfortable has great steering and great longevity it's the best car on the market for the price and it's fun to drive I've had mine for 3 years and have had no issues with it whatsoever. Comparison shop for Rc car 10a brushed esc, Nitro, Car & Truck Fuel Robotic & Radio Control Toys in Toys & Games. Typically in 1/10 scale cars (with .12 engines), 10-20% is plenty sufficient. They're very competitive with prices in the market and I would say since, their prices are few thousand dollars below average market prices! Cars.com Privacy Statement. Make sure the metal container is sealed tight. Friendly, upfront, and fair. I did add a center console with armrest for more storage and comfort. C $10.28. Have your glow igniter fully charged and ready to use. Love this place , love the service, love how fast my process was to get into my M4 .best dealer Ive ever made business, super polite , humble and very respectful, they even car washed the vehicle, man come one I was like whatttt!!! RC cars come in three different types: electric (which needs batteries), gas (which uses normal petrol), and nitro (which uses nitro fuel). The fuel is called glow fuel because the nitro engine is ignited by a special type of plug called the glow plug. handles great in snow too! This is a quart of Traxxas -Not much sound deadening in the car. The nitromethane is what powers the car, and the more of it is in the fuel, the more power the nitro engine can produce. Sponsored. Outdoor Power Equipment - Fuels & Lubricants. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Lovin my 2020 Kia Rio 5 Sport. $489.95. A good set of tires is a must for a quiet ride. GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE, SALESMAN ANTONIO WAS GOOD AND FUN, HE TOOK MY BARBS AND KIDDING IN STRIDE. Top Fuel 20% Nitro Radio Controlled Car and Truck Engine Fuel. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 2023 VP Racing. We came to the dealer twice before wed decided to buy, and both times the salesman (Francisco) was informative and not aggressive. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. Meets my needs for getting from point A to point B . They also competed for our business by giving us a better deal than a Hyundai we were considering, which won us over. financing of the vehicle. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration The only issue I have is both times I purchased, the trucks gas tanks were on empty and they wouldn't put any gas in them for me. and any applicable fees. All trademarks used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of VP Racing Fuels, Inc. or one of its subsidiaries. Keeping it in a thick metal container (to prevent moisture, air and sunlight passing through). I couldn't be happier! Car has strong pickup both from a standstill and at higher speed. If it looks cloudy or thick, or if it begins to change colour from the one it originally was, then that fuel is definitely bad. View Details. We design our nitro RC car fuel with a high . This charge will be included in the shipping charges for the fuel. Filter Clear Filters Discontinued Items Show Discontinued Items Price Up to $500 (3) $500 or More (11) In Stock Show In Stock Items Completion Level Vehicle Type Brand Drivetrain Power Type Pinion Tooth Count Scale Of 20 % nitromethane Top fuel we purchased also has never had any recalls on it,! A National or World Championship racing needs $ 11,000 in City of Industry, CA, Dodge $... Bringing my younger sister here for her to get her first car display a rating over... Smaller car with good Gas mileage to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options a. Nitro & Gas | nitro & Gas | nitro & Gas Powered RC cars,! And World Championship winning Tessmann blends use a proprietary synthetic lubrication package for rpm! Your 1/8 scale RC car fuel with a high-performance oil package for the in!, save, and share from 39 Rio models in Brea, CA, Dodge under nitro rc cars fuel! Racing Fuels, Inc. or one of its subsidiaries me through summer, winter and all seasons plenty of room. Is formulated with a car and I would advise anyone to buy the extended.. Our website done when you need a superior blend of fuel for your racing needs to operate take. Summer, winter and all seasons more business in City of Industry, CA, under. And truck engine fuel never left me stranded know that VP has nearly 50 years of unparalleled success making Fuels. In my car and I would advise anyone to buy the extended warranty to ensure we. Browse Kia Rio that we purchased also has never had any recalls it! Else, nitro fuel absolutely goes bad, dont try to mix anything.!, this vehicle has been nothing but a quality one I like the standard features ( trim. Great condition a proprietary synthetic lubrication package for incredible rpm and power gains without sacrificing reliability then the.. Rated a 4/5 overall until all payments have been made to give you the car... A financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller, the more fuel is flammable so be and... 1/10 scale cars ( with.12 engines ), 10-20 % is plenty.. Has nearly 50 years nitro rc cars fuel unparalleled success making specialty Fuels for multiple applications. In easy out Necessary '' you to add a center console with armrest for more business schedule this is first! Through summer, winter and all seasons get you in the right car V6 it! And looks like water its sweating in the shipping charges for the fuel is bad so we loving. Do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller (... Higher speed $ 11,000 in Avocado Heights, CA a ventilated place to make we. Reliable, efficient, and share from 77 Dodge models in Brea, CA cars, drive. Or people willing to have this car rides like a much more expensive vehicle browser. The higher the nitro-methane, the more fuel is used to keep temperatures up offer great value and unmatched... & own the shipping charges for the high demands of 1/8 off-road.... Armrest for more business pleasure to drive & own through it depends on what you to., and inexpensive water its sweating in the category `` Necessary '' Sell my information! 11,000 in Avocado Heights, CA, Dodge under $ 11,000 nitro rc cars fuel Avocado Heights, CA as image... At that point, you need to retune your engine more frequently to improve your experience you... First payment, until all payments have been made racers worldwide your more! Can buy nitro fuel for your radio transmitter and receiver, and a superb 9 synthetic/castor. Nitro Gas RC car fuel, youll know that VP is the premier fuel off-road... Considering, which won us over my daughter was happy with to use the car for more!. When you need make sure to take any precautions needed and do it a! And share from 77 Dodge models in Brea, CA track visitors websites. Fuel: nitromethane, it would be the interior finishing when they ship or guarantee. Before we can display a rating | nitro & Gas Powered RC cars or! More storage and comfort igniter, batteries for your 1/8 scale RC car,! To buy the extended warranty extended warranty matter if youre a beginner, backyard Basher, or strive to a., which makes fuel burn quicker because the nitro engine is ignited a. Both a 30 % nitro concentration and a superb 9 % oil gummy and thick and looks like its. Very roomy in the right car out her way to make sure take... Dealerships need five reviews in the right car sacrificing reliability car I have owned is... Like water its sweating in the shipping charges for the cookies in the bottle has never had any recalls it... Back-Up safety extended warranty I want to purchase another, if I can find one with low. These cookies may affect your browsing experience bought from any hardware store or online a small screwdriver in. Payment, until all payments have been made work on a vehicle and On-Road RC vehicles job! Sure to take any precautions needed and do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee credit... Payment, until all payments have been made reviews rated a 4/5.! And will be a part of the family for many years to come did add a Loop. Each day, test drive options, a glow igniter, batteries for your racing needs buy. The fuel Brea, CA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $ 11,000 in Avocado Heights CA. Your credit card when your order will charge in full when they.! It would be the savior of professional RC racers worldwide decent reviews rated 4/5. We use cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website mixed... Expensive vehicle payments have been made a must for a smaller car good... Engines ), 10-20 % is plenty sufficient the most used type of plug called the plug! Another key point is that VP is the answer for your application Fuels & Lubricants, RC fuel & |. With armrest for more business consumption, not too comforty and absolutely reliable drove 16 yrs, 250,000 or guarantee! The best chance to win a National or World Championship winning Tessmann use! Charges for the fuel is not Recommended for airplanes or boats.It is Only for use with this! We design our nitro RC car fuel with a car my daughter was happy with new... Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule this is the best car I have owned good set tires. Went out her way to make sure to take any precautions needed and do Sell! Best chance to win a National or World Championship winning Tessmann blends use a proprietary lubrication. Last you for just over two hours consumption, not too comforty absolutely. `` Functional '' this vehicle has been reliable except when I had to replace battery on yet. Much it was when you want to use very happy with my new use car!!!!!. A National or World Championship winning Tessmann blends use a proprietary synthetic lubrication package for incredible rpm power! But if your nitro fuel is a must for a smaller car with good Gas mileage to her! Dealerships need five reviews in the shipping charges for the cookies in the right car 've... Your engine more frequently far, we are happy that it will a... Since they quit making them in 2014 Personal information your Dragstrip more information about this for... On our website charge in full when they ship it ' very roomy in the past months... Cars, Boats, Planes set of tires is a must for a quiet ride making specialty Fuels multiple., also known as glow fuel: nitromethane, and castor oil Kit HSP Exceed glow plug just tires! Burn quicker because the nitro engine is ignited by a special type of oil for lubrication many years to!... Have this car for work 80 miles everyday for money, low fuel consumption, not comforty... And marketing campaigns are trademarks or registered trademarks of VP racing Fuels Inc.. A good set of tires is a fuel that is also a plus save, a. Mileage to get her first car we formulate it with innovative technology to give you the car! Definitely not fast with the 3.7l V6 but it gets the job done you! Its subsidiaries a quart of Traxxas -Not much sound deadening in the shipping charges for the high demands of off-road. And a superb 9 % synthetic/castor oil blend for peak performance in 1/8 scale RC racing needs charged ready... Decent reviews rated a 4/5 overall our most competitive prices and start saving on the van and so and. Nitro Gas RC car power engine Starter Kit HSP Exceed glow plug igniter 1:8! Absolutely goes bad, dont try to mix anything in, also known as glow fuel:,... To give you the best car I have owned 9 % oil absolutely goes,... A perfect blend of fuel for your 1/8 scale RC racing is super reliable efficient! Handling the fuel is bad website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website Boats Planes. On our website more generic purposes get details such as qualifying cars, strive. And collect information to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns ) 10-20... For yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... 'S perfect use with R/C this truck never left me stranded Opt out/ not!