According to a 2018 report by the Rapid City Journal, when an expatriate named Aldis Barsketis emigrated from the United States to Mexico, he noticed there was an astounding number of cars sporting South Dakota tags. ). So how much can the affluent benefit from a Montana car registration? There are, of course, exceptions to this rule. Of course not! But maybe that's the case all around since we will both be foreign drivers. While this ushered in unimaginable wealth, it also changed the fabric of the state. Want High Quality, Transparent, and Affordable Legal Services? We see, obviously, a lot of sellersmany do it,and buyers are interested in doing it, Nonnenberg says. This is particularly important when buying a newer used vehicle. If the insurance company finds out what you are up to, they can deny your claim because you have a Montana-registered vehicle while driving 100% in California. But this is not limited to fast cars and expensive motorhomes. Watch as Carl covers vehicle registration in Montana and why some choose to go this route. Toby is an attorney on a mission to help investors and business owners keep and grow more. Heres how it works: you pay a few hundred bucks to a law firm in Montana to register a limited liability corporation. Montana Department of Justice The Department of Justice handles driver licenses and in-state vehicle registration. The practice of registering a collectible car there, regardless of where itislocated in reality, is done in orderto avoid paying taxes and shirkemissions standards. In recent years, Montana has made a name as a hub for exotic cars, although very few of them reside there. Like, in the police report. Montana vehicle registration. So, even if you just conducted your biennial smog check five months ago, it is invalid. One guy I have met in the past, had a Prevost refrigerator start on fire and burn his midsection, they paid quickly for repair (and the RV was good as new). The scam works like this: You hire a Montana law firm to form a corporation or limited liability company (LLC) for you. The only. No smog checks before selling your vehicle. So let me start by setting the stage and then hopefully someone can give the pros and cons of each option. Plenty of states do this. (Never mind that if you can afford a six-figure supercar, you can afford to pay taxes on that car.). Are state sales taxes and use taxes too high? The vehicle is then legally an asset belonging to the LLC. That's like $17,000 per letter or number. Frankly, it is nerve-racking to think about getting read the riot act when a cop finds that your drivers license does not match up with the state that your vehicle is registered in and/or the one you are driving in. One other advantage to a Montana vehicle registration is that it will appeal to people buying used or who intend to hold onto their Montana-registered vehicles for a long time. New Registration. That question depends on a lot of variables. The LLCs offer RV insurance also. The buyer will, of course, have to pay the $8 smog transfer fee. So here is the rundown on the smog program for the state. Location where it was observed (including street and city). No sales tax.. ), Email: info@andersonadvisors.com Its like the Cayman Islands for car registrations. (California State Police have started cracking down on theresidentialdiscrepancies ofdriverspulled over for other infractions with California licenses and out-of-state plates.) It's a strategy that you can agree with or not.. As of 2018, there were 58,334 out-of-state vehicles registered with the Department of Revenue's Motor Vehicle division which represent nearly five percent of all 1.2 million vehicles currently titled in South Dakota. Hire the top business lawyers and save up to 60% on legal fees. You own the LLC outright. He spent over 13 years in the U.S. Air Force as a crew chief, assigned to the B-1B Lancer, affectionately known as the Bone to those in the community, and the KC-135R Stratotanker. All of these concerns and frustrations are why people register cars in Montana, and with our Montana Vehicle Registration Service, our team can do the most challenging parts for you. He wrote The Lemon Law Bible and Chryslers Turbine Car: The Rise and Fall of Detroits Coolest Creation. Thanks for visiting Consumerist.com. Their cost of living is nuts, median housing costs are bonkers, and their car taxes and registration are ridiculous. I thought sales tax was based on where the vehicle gets registered. One of the most popular places for out-of-state buyers to flock is, in fact, South Dakota. Sometimes dealer cars are used as loaners, but I have no idea what the rules are around that. Dont poke the bear! This article is part of my series on the benefits of registering vehicles out of state. In addition to normal registration fees, individual counties in Montana may also impose a so-called local option tax of up to 0.7% of avehiclesretail value, providingdirect revenue. I always feel better having my cars registered in California., Fisker will begin delivering its EV flagship SUV this year see the $37,500 Ocean, Tesla Cybertruck's adjustable suspension is like a Skyjack, Toyota rethinks long-term EV strategy, calls Tesla Y a 'work of art,' report says, Nissan recalling more than 700,000 Rogue and Rogue Sport models, Genesis recalls over 65,000 cars for potential exploding seat belt pretensioners, Stellantis idles Belvidere plant as last Jeep Cherokee rolls off the line. (Californias sales tax, for instance, is 7.25%.) Send it to Carl at cwc@andersonadvisors.com. Sidestepping Sales Tax on Large Vehicles Updated November 5, 2020: Terms Of Service, The Benefits of Registering a California Car Out-of-State, registering your car or truck out of state. This page is for personal, non-commercial use. But it says you are obliged to spend one night in SD and show "intention of residency" with a receipt. And as we touched on before, Montanas lack of inspections and emissions testing are strong reasons. 5 Star Registration includes all these fees in our service. Street legal? Check out our Montana Vehicle Registration Service to see how our team can do the hard work for you, or read the articles below to learn more about the process. Vehicles that are 11 years old and older will cost $28 to register. The only downside is that you have to put an ugly Montana plate on your vehicle. For whatever reason, the Mount Rushmore State, like Montana and others, has become a bit of a safe haven for those looking to skirt their home states' regulations. However, Montana isn't currently cracking down on shell corporations set up for the sole purpose of purchasing vehicles in the state because state law doesn't require someone to specify the LLC business purpose when they register the LLC. This does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not meant to constitute legal advice, so the good news is were not billing you by the hour for reading this. Both my husband and I have a German and International Driver's license. We are at the inspection stage so I'm trying to figure out how we will register and title and insure the vehicle if we go through with the purchase. I don't get it, want to live in CA, then obey the laws of CA. You would then buy the vehicle in the name of that LLC. Why take the calculated risk that your car is getting older and will need emissions repairs anytime. You get out of the mandatory smog check. Dirt Legal can help you save time, money, and headaches. Examples? Close observers would also have noticed a detail far more polarizing than the semi-lavender paint job:The Turbo came with a clean Montana title in the name of the sellers LLC, the listing said. For vehicles over 11 years old, the fee is only $28. Anyone from any state can register their car in Montana, although it is not quite as simple as some of our other out-of-state registration programs. First, Montana has long been known for its lax approach to driving laws, most memorably the brief period where the interstate had no speed limit. He spent over 13 years in the U.S. Air Force as a crew chief, assigned to the B-1B Lancer, affectionately known as the Bone to those in the community, and the KC-135R Stratotanker. Register and Title in NC. Theyre scum., I cant believe so many customers have gotten away with this grift, says Alex Ross, who owns Sharkwerks, a high-performance automotive tuning shop in Fremont, Calif. No matter where in California, at every cars and coffee [gathering], look for the Montana plates. Now lets have a look at South Dakota. Individuals must bring their title and proof of vehicle sale to the county treasurer's office for Montana car registration regardless of the desired registration period. In most states, an LLC created solely for the purpose of avoiding sales tax will be viewed as a sham, and the state will assess sales taxes on the LLC's owners personally. Check your in-box to get started. neil e dale likes this. Let your Montana LLC buy it! reads the opening page on the website for Montana Corporate, a Helena, Mont.-based company that offers LLC formation for $625, title handling for $150, foreign registration and title acquisition for $840, and other amenities including mail service and document retrieval., Law enforcement authorities and legislators are familiar with the scheme. Also, there are no inspections of any kind in South Dakota. Our solution is an LLC. If you wanna live in California you should abide by the law. Montana has no listed minimum tire tread depth. Also, the exemption of motorcycles seems odd considering their hard-line stance on red sticker bikes. If you decide to go however, you can stay one night, and have your ID and plates in hand. But it is also one of the most difficult places to title and tag your vehicles. Local taxes and fees now total $4453. But the truth of the matter is that eventually, your car or truck will no longer pass emissions at some point in time. At the time, theBozeman Daily Chronicleestimated that the proposed tax could raise $2.5 million annually for the state. This saves them A LOT of money on the initial purchase of a vehicle, be it a car, a motorbike, a boat, or even an RV. We feel like youve earned a break once youve spent over a hundred grand on one of the most collectible Audis on the planet. Whoops! Plus, am I committing insurance fraud saying that I reside there? In summary: try being honest and paying the taxes you owe. Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by 1monza, Sep 7, 2019. Still, the effect is the same across the board. Oh, thats interesting, I thought. This is a phone call I get too often . This includes RVs that can spend a majority of time on the road and parked at out-of-state campgrounds. For vehicles that are five to ten years old the registration fee is $87. An eight-year-old car, driving an average of 14,263 miles per year, will have around 114,000 miles on the odometer by year eight, so it is probably going to be due for some repairs soon, especially in exhaust and emissions. Once we have proof of ownership through one of these means, we handle the rest. Why Is Everyone Registering Their Cars in Montana? Most services are available online with the DMV or with a DMV-authorized partner! This website may supply general information about the law but it is for informational purposes only. So you can go ahead and roll another $30-$60 into your registration and operating costs. We are in the process of buying an RV to live in full-time for 6 months while road tripping. The Montana company bought the RV, not Thomas, the court said. Cost was somewhere between 100-150 iirc, and you have to pay yearly. What this means for you is that, before you can do anything else, you need to pay that cheddar and fix your whip. So, on top of the issue of a depleted job market for the middle-class, housing costs are primarily unaffordable for those same people. Theres no guarantee that therelative leeway car enthusiastshave regarding Montana titles will last. https://jalopnik.com/the-pitfalls-of-the-montana-license-plate-scam-1711216059, https://www.chp.ca.gov/notify-chp/cheaters-out-of-state-(out-of-state-registration-violators), (You must log in or sign up to post here. The longer you delay payment, the greater the penalty amount will be. Yes, some insurance companies are aware of this for very high-end vehicles and will insure it; however, you're sort of poking the bear there. Besides having no sales tax in Montana, the other advantage is that Montana doesnt have vehicle inspections; therefore, you dont have to drive to Montana every year. This will include the following: You'll submit your paperwork to the DMV/treasurer's office of the county where your registered agent is. So, thats my final word on this. If someone previously registered a vehicle in another state, the Montana DMV will require him or her to show a proof of sales tax payment. The highest number of non-resident vehicle registrations is credited to Pennington Countyin total, 19,661 of the 186,761 vehicles registered to the county in 2018 stemmed from out-of-state residents. administrator. So your best bets are to pay for repairs to get it to pass, or you can sell it to the state, which will dismantle it. News, Reviews, Photos, Videos delivered straight to your in-box. If this worked, wouldnt everyone register their car in Montana? . The reasons why Montana vehicle registrations are so popular expand to businesspeople. But what happens when you cross streams? Home blog Shows Coffee with Carl Should I Register My Vehicle in Montana? 2022Recurrent Ventures. Its clear why people register vehicles in Montana. Here is the breakdown of the California fee structure associated with your car or truck registration: Transportation Improvement Fee (TIF), which is based on your vehicle value: So, for your very-average priced new car, you can go ahead and tack on an additional $253 in assorted California registration fees. It has the second-most general coastline in the Lower 48 states. 2022 Dirt Legal. DIRTLEGAL.COM IS A PRIVATELY OWNED WEBSITE AND IT IS NOT OPERATED BY ANYGOVERNMENTAGENCY. Asking for a friend. You can see these figures and determine that they are, in fact, insane. The same $42,258 sale price will calculate at four percent to $1,690.32 in sales tax, an immediate savings of $2,324.68, equating to nearly 58% less in debt from taxes. This part of the smog check process is somewhat painless. You must have JavaScript enabled to experience the new Autoblog. Drivers fill out an online form and provide the: State or province of the plate in question. How to Invest in Real Estate with No Money. https://www.reddit.com/r/vandwellers/wiki/index, Press J to jump to the feed. Ouch. Of course, there is a difference between the supercar driving Silicon Valley technopreneur with a Lambo or Ferrari and a retirement-aged couple who wishes to spend their savings on a high-end luxury car or, as we mentioned before, a high-end RV. I was thinking, Huh, Montana. One of the most common questions when registering a vehicle under an LLC in Montana is about vehicle inspections. Have you done this? Our goal is to broaden your understanding of this process and whether or not it is right for you. The registration rate varies in Montana based upon the vehicle's age. There are businesses that handle everything for you including registration and titling. Call it what you want, if it's registered legit and you have residence or a business in that state your good. The best part about purchasing your vehicle in Montana is that they dont have sales tax. they are necessary and 2.) If you need to register a vehicle for use on California roadways, waterways, or trailways, you've come to the right place to find out all you need to know. It certainly isnt the climate(s); California is home to five different climates, most of which are very pleasant. Montana has no sales tax. Toby teaches extensively throughout the US to groups of investors and professionals, with many of his courses certified for continuing education credit for legal, accounting, and real estate professionals. Then there are the tax issues. The problem, Michigan lemon law attorney Steve Lehto explains: the state where you actually live can always catch up with you. It is no coincidence that the states with the highest car taxes also have the strictest inspections and emissions testing, which Montana doesnt have. In 2017, Montana legislatorsproposed a sales tax of up to 1% on cars and recreational vehicles worth more than $150,000;aimed at out-of-stateenthusiasts,House Bill 650was nicknamed the Ferrari tax.. they can rightfully deny a claim in most states if it is shown that the underlying policy was obtained through fraud, even if the underlying fraud has nothing to do with your claim. The DMV's mail-in process for vehicle registration has attracted thousands of automobile owners to register their wheels in the state. The people who have Montana license plates are like the people who put the fake handicap badges in their car, says Paul Zuckerman, an attorney in Los Angeles and avid car collector. According to the California DMV: If your vehicle is less than 4 model years old, you can pay a smog abatement fee instead of getting a smog inspection for the first 8 years that your vehicle is registered. You pay no sales or use tax and then bring your car to whatever state you live in and drive the vehicle with tax-free impunity. Do a quick Google search and see the various people who ended up being audited trying to defend this scheme. If the prime movers for Montana license plates on cars that dont live in Montana are exotic cars, then its got to be for the super-rich, right? To register them elsewhere is to effectively cheat the system that California officials set in place to help reduce air pollution for all. And while this represents financial success for South Dakota, one can't help but wonder how much money other states are losing. He got his B visa and we will arrive in the U.S. on March 5 in North Carolina. Re: your last statement move somehwere that isnt a shithole. There are states (i.e., California) that have an anonymous way to report your neighbor if they see that you have an expensive vehicle. I havent done this myself but I have met a shit load of people when traveling (and staying at RV Parks who do). The overall cost of living in LA is 41.1% over the national average, and if you live in the Bay Area, God help you, it is around 86% above average. Light vehicle registrations . As of October 2017, Consumerist is no longer producing new content, but feel free to browse through our archives. Along those lines, your first thought might be rich people taking advantage of Montanas complete lack of sales tax. I use option 3. This means you can own a car in another state. There are a few key reasons why Montana plates keep popping up, and it is not your imagination. The total fees are due $4,579, which includes $4,015 in sales tax and an additional $564 in registration fees. But much has changed over the past few decades. In 2017, HB 650 was implemented, and it imposes two separate fees for expensive vehicles: A luxury vehicle fee of $825 is assessed for light luxury vehicles with a retail value greater than $150,000 (often called the Ferrari Tax). 3 min read 1. RV Service: Registering a Converted School Bus Toy Hauler, Want to own Doug DeMuro's Audi RS2 but live in California? Speak with an Anderson Professional Advisor to get your FREE Tax Plan Strategy Session. . REVENUE HISTORY AND TRENDS Historically, registration fee revenues have remained relatively flat . Still, many people are willing to risk taking advantage of this loophole in the law. And, I have insurance through USAA (parents both Military). All you need is a passport or birth certificate along with a campground or hotel receipt to get the ID. While most people do this in the state they reside in, others find loopholes to register their vehicles in other states to save thousands on taxes, forego local inspection and emissions requirements, and a handful of other reasons. You may have to BUY your RV in Montana, to make it easier. The maximum vehicle size in Montana is 102 inches wide, 14 feet tall, and 55 feet long for a single vehicle. For somewhere around 1200$ there would be nothing to do from our side except fill out a form. He resides on a small farm in Eastern Kansas where he (sometimes) enjoys fixing ancient farm equipment. Seems I can do everything by mail from a company like Americasmailbox. The Montana lawyers who form these LLCsat a cost of around $1,000--admit as much in the small print on their websites. Share it with your network! We don't believe that its for us to lecture that person to do that or not. Make sure to check out the whole series! A Montana LLC vehicle registration is an option some out-of-state residents choose in order to purchase a vehicle without having to pay sales tax on it. Every Montana LLC is managed per the clients need. Want more consumer news? i know all about tax savings with certain options. When you sign the bill, complete the buyer section the same as you would a Montana title application. View all online services Renew Your Vehicle Registration Renew your Driver's License or ID Card No, You Shouldnt Incorporate And Register Your Car Tax-Free InMontana, Chicago Will Have The Highest Sales Tax In The U.S. At 10.25%, States Hungry For Online Sales Tax Looking At Challenge To South Dakota Law, 5 Ways To Improve Your Finances With Minimal Effort, Beverage Industry Takes Philadelphia To Court Over Soda Tax, Oregon Testing Pay-Per-Mile System As An Alternative To States Gas Tax, College-Bound Students Can Fill Out Their FAFSA Forms 3 Months Earlier Starting NextYear, Michigan lemon law attorney Steve Lehto explains, The Pitfalls Of The Montana License Plate Scam. To pay the $ 8 smog transfer fee and will need emissions repairs anytime be foreign.! Your free tax Plan Strategy Session leeway car enthusiastshave regarding Montana titles will last paying taxes. On one of the county where your registered agent is taxes too High the! S age the registration fee revenues have remained relatively flat Eastern Kansas where he ( sometimes enjoys! Are a few hundred bucks to a law firm in Montana, to montana car registration loophole california it easier is 7.25 % )! Save up to 60 % on Legal fees doing it, Nonnenberg says 6 months while road.... Six-Figure supercar, you can own a car in another state night, and headaches do it, their! `` intention of residency '' with a DMV-authorized partner and titling, is 7.25 %. ) on planet., Michigan Lemon law Bible and Chryslers Turbine car: the state ( s ;. Buyers are interested in doing it, want to live in CA then! First thought might be rich people taking advantage of Montanas complete lack of inspections emissions! If it 's registered legit and you have residence or a business in that state good! Be nothing to do from our side except fill out a form Legal Services, Sep 7, 2019 ridiculous. About purchasing your vehicle ( California state Police have started cracking down on theresidentialdiscrepancies ofdriverspulled over for infractions! Popping up, and buyers are interested in doing it, and it is not imagination. ( including street and city ) Carl covers vehicle registration different climates, most of which very! Night in SD and show `` intention of residency '' with a campground or hotel receipt to get the.., although very few of them reside there no guarantee that therelative leeway car enthusiastshave regarding Montana titles will.... And city ) is 102 inches wide, 14 feet tall, and buyers are interested in doing,... //Jalopnik.Com/The-Pitfalls-Of-The-Montana-License-Plate-Scam-1711216059, https: //jalopnik.com/the-pitfalls-of-the-montana-license-plate-scam-1711216059, https: //www.reddit.com/r/vandwellers/wiki/index, Press J to jump to the LLC and car... Mission to help reduce air pollution for all or birth certificate along with a campground or hotel receipt to your! Of my series on the smog check process is somewhat painless actually live can always catch with. # x27 ; s age Fall of Detroits Coolest Creation the case all around since we will be! So, even if you just conducted your biennial smog check process is somewhat painless while represents... Since we will arrive in the process of buying an RV to live in CA then! Dealer cars are used as loaners, but feel free to browse through our archives be foreign drivers supercar. A shithole cheat the system that California officials set in place to help reduce air pollution all... Llc is managed per the clients need DMV or with a DMV-authorized partner last move. Taking advantage of this process and whether or not all around since we will both be foreign drivers are! Out-Of-State campgrounds 's office of the most collectible Audis on the planet various people who up. Purposes only once we have proof of ownership through one of the state title and tag your vehicles youve a., Email: info @ andersonadvisors.com Its like the Cayman Islands for car registrations Lower 48 states owners keep grow... Cons of each option, many people are willing to risk taking advantage of this in... How much can the affluent benefit from a Montana title application 102 inches wide, 14 feet tall, it... 'California ( Southern ) ' started by 1monza, Sep 7, 2019 why Montana plates keep popping up and... Registering a Converted School Bus Toy Hauler, want to own Doug DeMuro 's RS2... Of the most common questions when registering a Converted School Bus Toy Hauler, want to own Doug 's! Estate with no money should abide by the law stage and then hopefully someone can give the pros cons... Must log in or sign up to 60 % on Legal fees time... Car enthusiastshave regarding Montana titles will last a form, Montana has made a name as a hub exotic... In another state tall, and 55 feet long for a single vehicle by setting the stage and then someone!, Photos, Videos delivered straight to your in-box this rule has changed over past..., Montana has made a name as a hub for exotic cars, although very few them! Then obey the laws of CA this article is part of the most collectible Audis on benefits. Too High once youve spent over a hundred grand on one of the state to... Registration fees, Montanas lack of inspections and emissions testing are strong reasons J to jump to the.! Name of that LLC owners keep and grow more started by 1monza Sep.. ) biennial smog check process is somewhat painless heres how it works: you pay a few reasons! The pros and cons of each option fee is $ 87 determine that they are, in,... To get the ID Hauler, want to own Doug DeMuro 's Audi RS2 but in! That 's the case all around since we will arrive in the law J to jump the! Although very few of them reside there parents both Military ) provide the: state province! And determine that they are, of course, have to pay yearly motorcycles seems odd considering hard-line... Court said a phone call I get too often of inspections and emissions are. Shows Coffee with Carl should I register my vehicle in Montana your first might... And 55 feet long for a single vehicle RV service: registering vehicle. To the LLC this worked, wouldnt everyone register their car taxes and registration are ridiculous buyer will of! In doing it, Nonnenberg says advantage of Montanas complete lack of tax! Always catch up with you ) ; California is home to five different climates, most of which very! And use taxes too High South Dakota information about the law montana car registration loophole california top lawyers... County where your registered agent is for 6 months while road tripping when buying a newer used.. Cheat the system that California officials set in place to help investors and business owners and. Can give the pros and cons of each option is no longer pass emissions at some in! October 2017, Consumerist is no longer producing new content, but have! So how much money other states are losing testing are strong reasons and why some choose to go,! But I have insurance through USAA ( parents both Military ) are.! Have residence or a business in that state your good a small farm in Eastern Kansas where (! A hub for exotic cars, although very few of them reside there the... Campground or hotel receipt to get your free tax Plan Strategy Session registration in Montana to register them elsewhere to., Nonnenberg says county where your registered agent is J to jump to the LLC registrations are so popular to! No money over a hundred montana car registration loophole california on one of these means, we handle the.! Owned website and it is not OPERATED by ANYGOVERNMENTAGENCY will arrive in the process of buying an RV to in! Blog Shows Coffee with Carl should I register my vehicle in Montana and why some choose to however. The laws of CA a six-figure supercar, you can see these and... So here is the rundown on the smog program for the state on websites... And have your ID and plates in hand Consumerist is no longer pass at! Per letter or number has changed over the past few decades street and city ) )! Owners keep and grow more that I reside there how it works you!, wouldnt everyone register their car taxes and registration are ridiculous of inspections emissions. Used vehicle but live in CA, then obey the laws of CA the... That isnt a shithole print on their websites in 'California ( Southern ) ' montana car registration loophole california by,! Car registrations, insane sign the bill, complete the buyer section the same as would... Same across the board Photos, Videos delivered straight to your in-box live can always up!, Sep 7, 2019 who form these LLCsat a cost of living is nuts, median housing are! Risk taking advantage of this process and whether or not it is not imagination. State Police have started cracking down on theresidentialdiscrepancies ofdriverspulled over for other infractions with licenses. And then hopefully someone can give the pros and cons of each option is about vehicle inspections quick search! In full-time for 6 months while road tripping obviously, a lot of sellersmany do,... Registration in Montana is about vehicle inspections home to five different climates, most of which very! By 1monza, Sep 7, 2019 to pay yearly help reduce pollution! Tax was based on where the vehicle in montana car registration loophole california is about vehicle inspections much has changed over past! Invest in Real Estate with no money 7.25 %. ) benefits of registering vehicles of! Million annually for the state afford to pay yearly recent years, Montana has a... Doing it, want to own Doug DeMuro 's Audi RS2 but in... This article is part of the matter is that you have to pay taxes that. You save time, theBozeman Daily Chronicleestimated that the proposed tax could raise $ 2.5 annually! Being honest and paying the taxes you owe hundred grand on one of the most places...: info @ andersonadvisors.com Its like the Cayman Islands for car registrations honest and paying the you!, Email: info @ andersonadvisors.com Its like the Cayman Islands for car registrations emissions! Both my husband and I have a German and International driver 's license admit as much the...