Breezie Fluttershy: The Younger Sister (Genderbend! Perhaps it's because Valentine's is coming up and you have no one to go with. Ultimately, they both decide to raise the child. After that, she and her friends are cured by Zecora by taking an herbal bubble bath. Enjoy. . Please feel free to DM me with a request (anything but lemons) they can be in human or Pony form. Her fear of heights led to her pitfalls as a Pegasus, which led to the other Pegasus foals teasing her and chorusing the chant: "Fluttershy, Fluttershy, Fluttershy can hardly fly!" Fluttershy is quiet, keeps to her self, and hates attention. She was never used to stallions ever inviting her out, so this new chapter in her life was all dreadfully new. Afraid to be in the same room as Gilda during Pinkie Pie's party, Fluttershy attempts to voice her discomfort to Pinkie, who obliviously waves off her distress. In Issue #5, she witnesses Twilight's experiment in curing corrupted ponies, and takes part in the final battle against the G1 Smooze. 782 users online .but is it really Fluttershy? tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. #discord #eqestria #fluttershy #foals #mylittlepony His prisoner. My Heart is your Throne. In Tanks for the Memories, Fluttershy sternly tells Rainbow Dash that she has to spend her winter without Tank. Fluttershy has a lot of fears to overcome, but certainly one day her strength of character and enormous heart will make her a force to be reckoned with! However, she immediately becomes enthusiastic when she sees Spike, imploring the baby dragon to hold a conversation with her, which he ends up doing, and follows him and Twilight all the way to the library. Suddenly a new girl appeared without speaking. Half by some guy, other by me. Introduced in The Ticket Master, Angel has a bold and forceful personality in contrast to Fluttershy's soft-spoken and shy nature, often trying to motivate her to speak her mind and not let certain things dampen her spirits. Sweet, soft-spoken, and often fearful, her pony friends treasure her kindness, but have to work hard to help her come out of her shell. She's probably the most in tune with creatures of the forest of all the ponies she calls her friends. Upon entering the kitchen she saw a smallish brown and white dog lying on a rug by the hearth. She's not angry; she's just disappointed. (I put them on the same level), Fluttershy broke the internet to to being to cute, Fluttershy, for being the cutest and most lovable pony, I hearby award you 1000 hugs, Page generated in 0.073 seconds Who knew? [10], Fluttershy: Tags/Fandoms to be added as works are added. You are not likely to experience any risks outside of those in daily life. In the underwater kingdom of Seaquestria, Fluttershy and her friends almost convince Novo to help them save their home from the Storm King, but Twilight's attempted theft of Novo's Pearl of Transformation gets them banished from Seaquestria. I agree with you. Future Fluttershy: In The Best Night Ever, Fluttershy slowly becomes frustrated when the animals living in the Canterlot castle gardens avoid her. 47 parts. A pony who was cheated and lost everything thanks to a certain purple pony. After two encounters with Equestrian magic, the girls (except Sunset) and the rest of Canterlot High's students and teachers are c Equestria Girls Harem X Male Reader Riddled with anxiety, Fluttershy struggles to decide what to do with the next stage of her life. She also formulates a plan to draw the king's forces away from a mysterious door so Capper can open it, which Meowmeow planned all along. She finds the Crusaders, but while she is trying to warn them of the danger they are in from the cockatrice, they are all ambushed by one. After following a baby griffon into a dangerous situation, Fluttershy finds herself rescued by a kind-hearted dragon and ends up befriending him. Dark Changeling Fluttershy: Quiet enough to begin with that it'd be hard to tell whether the foal's breath even works on her. You can look forward to a nice quiet and relatively uneventful experience. In Filli Vanilli, when she sings for Big McIntosh in the Pony Tones, she accepts request after request for the Pony Tones to sing so she doesn't disappoint anyone. Little did you know, you've been set up on a blind date. MLP FIM: Friendship is Magic by Arctic Diamond 16.8K 296 13 Princess Luna's daughter, Princess Dreamstar has been living with her aunt, Princess Celestia ever since her mother turned into Nightmare Moon. While she lacks confidence, she has an inner strength that comes out when others are in trouble. who ever hates clopfics or flutterdash don't read, Flutter dash. She always defends those who are treated unfairly. In My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Issue #94, Fluttershy travels to Canterlot to help with the preparations for the next Festival of the Two Sisters, encouraging Discord to assist without relying on his magic. Alternate Universe - Ultimare Universe. When she asserts her intentions to the rest of the Mane Six, Pinkie Pie jokingly calls her "Flutterbold". Her power is based around anger, which didn't manifest until the climax of the episode, when she loses her temper after witnessing a firefly being smacked away by the Mane-iac, causing her to take the form of a huge muscular monster. In It Ain't Easy Being Breezies, she becomes angry at the bees for trying to hurt Seabreeze after her attempts at kindness don't work on them. You can also check out the Fluttershy feed at fluttershy.org! For example, if a pony purposely cuts Fluttershy in line, she apologizes, saying that the pony can go first. Pinkie Pie Set after the events of Rainbow Rocks. In Dragonshy, hearing the dragon's snore at the bottom of the mountain renders her paralyzed in midair. One day, after babysitting Angel Bunny, Fluttershy invites you over for tea. In May the Best Pet Win!, Fluttershy is delighted to hear that Rainbow Dash wants a pet and takes her to the backyard, where she presents her friend with a great variety of animals to choose from. Speed bumps were added around CHS, more people began to care about the animal shelter that Fluttershy had promoted to hell and back, and it seemed that everyone has made peace with her passing. I hope you are having a wonderful day full of inspiration. Posey inspired Fluttershy. When the city is invaded by the Storm King's forces, led by Tempest Shadow, Fluttershy and her friends escape to seek out the "Queen of the Hippos"later specified to be Queen Novo of the Hippogriffsfor help. cheerilee have a good hearts and hooves day. The episodes The Cutie Mark Chronicles and Hurricane Fluttershy offer glimpses into Fluttershy's past. by the other Pegasi after they succeeded in bringing water up to Cloudsdale with her involvement in the task. She represents the element of kindness. In Putting Your Hoof Down, she learns to stand up for herself without resorting to anger. Things have changed for the better though. ******* Show more An Apple Sleep Experiment [MLP Fanfic. She is very shy, but if you make her cross, she'll give you her stern stare. Fluttershy represents the Element of Kindness! There's room for you all here. "Oh my! When Twilight Sparkle sets out to reverse Discord's effect on her friends using a "memory spell", Twilight and Applejack are forced to hogtie her and pin her to the floor, with Applejack standing on her tail to prevent her from flying away. You've ended up in an alternate universe where, while the ponies are the same jobwise, their personalities have changed. :). It could be because of her kindness, or the way she takes care of and can talk with all the animals. which changes at the end of the episode to: "Fluttershy! Nirik Fluttershy: No es Justo! Ella le reclam. In Flutter Brutter, she demonstrates constant, often snarky assertiveness toward her slacker younger brother Zephyr Breeze. Rarity is a new student, who makes AppleJack go from annoyed to nervous quickly. Rainbow dash came to check on Fluttershy when Rainbow dash peeked in and she saw her best friend fucking the enemy she gasped and flew back to tell the princesses. 435745You're pretty funny. Fluttershy is confused on her feelings for Discord, and it's all up to Fluttershy to save Discord from being evil again. She is familiar with sewing, a skill Applejack describes as "freaky" in Suited For Success. :( This would be the day you confess your feelings to Fluttershy, you tell yourself. Ever since a new animal whisperer pony named Buttercup, Fluttershy's been left out a lot. Among these are a hummingbird named Hummingway, an orange bird named Constance, a pair of otters, a chicken named Elizabeak, a mouse called Mr Mousey, a spider named Fuzzy Legs, and a bear named Harry. While at first reluctant to even talk due to the embarrassment of her situation, Pinkie Pie finally gets Fluttershy to sing the Evil Enchantress song. Fluttershy never expected to find a long forgotten Chaos God living within the Everfree Forest. My Little Pony Generation 4: Friendship Is Magic (Cartoon 2010) (3), My Little Pony Generation 4: Equestria Girls (Cartoon 2013) (3), Fluttershy (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) (6), Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) (5), Rainbow Dash (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) (4), Applejack (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) (4), Crystal Prep Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls) (3), Sunset Shimmer (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) (3), Rarity (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) (3), Fluttershy (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader (7), Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader (3), Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader (1), Applejack (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader (1), Applejack/Rarity (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) (1), Rainbow Dash (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader (1), Rarity (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader (1), Fluttershy/Rainbow Dash (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) (1), Angel Wings/Rainbow Dash (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls) (1), Babs Seed (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader (1), Fluttershy (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader, Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader, Babs Seed (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader, Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Babs Seed (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Fluttershy (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader, Rainbow Dash (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader, Applejack (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader, Rarity (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader, Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Rainbow Dash (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Applejack (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Rarity (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Established Fluttershy (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader, Now It's Time To Say Goodbye [Podfic Version], My Little Pony Generation 4: Equestria Girls (Cartoon 2013), Fluttershy (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls), Applejack (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls), Rainbow Dash (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls), Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls), Crystal Prep Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls), Princess Celestia (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Angel Wings/Rainbow Dash (My Little Pony). The magic of friendship continues to grow as (Y/N) and the Mane 6 must take on a brand new task now that they see themselves as Equestria's biggest heroes. One day, A Laboratory exploded, everybody thought no one survived, however only One Person remained. In The Return of Harmony Part 1, she is the only pony who isn't easily affected by Discord's manipulation, prompting him to forcefully hypnotize her into her polar opposite (in her case, cruelty). Upon seeing the animals and the greenery for the first time, Fluttershy becomes overwhelmed by the beauty of it all and starts singing. Fluttershy is voiced by Brittany Lauda in PlayDate Digital's apps Fluttershy's Famous Stare[1] and Power Ponies. In Filli Vanilli, she sings for her animal friends during Music in the Treetops and, as Flutterguy from the public eye, in Big McIntosh's place as the "fourth member" of the Pony Tones. In the end, Twilight convinces her to help when the other Pegasi's wingpower proves not to be enough to create the tornado. Not only does she love all animals equally -- she's BEEN most of them, too! Enjoy! In Dragonshy, shedelivers fish to a family of otters and gives worms to a family of birds to eat. . Because of this, she hesitates to continue forward when she and the others embark on an expedition to deal with a sleeping dragon in the aforementioned episode, relying heavily on her friends' encouragement. She gains fangs, bat wings, red eyes and bat-like ears, and her cutie mark changes into three pink bats. This is my first X Reader fan fiction, so sorry if its a little rusty. However, after a few performances, she gets too into her new role and blows her own cover in public; the reaction overwhelms Fluttershy and pushes her into hiding, and she takes an herbal bath to return her voice to normal. "When this war is over, we will return to our homes and feel that we can't ask for no higher honor. In the episode Bridle Gossip, Fluttershy, as well as her friends, is affected by poison joke while chasing Zecora through the Everfree Forest, giving her a deep, masculine voice. Daddy Discord : Fluttershy, a my little pony fanfic | FanFiction Daddy Discord : Fluttershy By: Zubric Discord observers Fluttershy throughout the day and notes her looking at a family photo periodically. - vampire fruit bats - and admits that it might take her a while to learn their language. It culminates in Fluttershy pushing past Rainbow Dash and jumping out the window, fleeing the scene before any of them could follow her. When push comes to shove, she'll always stand up for her friends![9]. My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. My Little Pony (mobile game) descriptions. She poured a generous amount of food for all three of her friends. There are far more animals that accompany her at random times, such as squirrels, mice, and bats, but most of these have not been given names yet. You had a crush on Sparkling Cider, though you were rejected by her. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Although she's afraid of heights (very embarrassing for a Pegasus) and shies away at the slightest sound, Fluttershy has no problem confronting grumpy manticores or scolding greedy dragons. She also pursues Angel in Dragonshyand the Cutie MarkCrusadersinStare Master in this manner. When Fluttershy is first introduced in the series, she barely manages to tell Twilight Sparkle her own name on account of her timidity, whispering so quietly that Twilight cannot hear her, and hiding her face behind her mane. Thank you Twilight. Since day one, you were gifted with magical abilities. Even when they're being naughty little critters. It had been a few months since Fluttershy died in a tragic car accident. Changelingverse Fluttershy: Sometimes only the tips of her wings can be seen. 425304I wish you luck, that could take a while, unless you plan on hiring someone. While to learn their language greenery for the Memories, Fluttershy becomes overwhelmed by the.... Tanks for the Memories, Fluttershy sternly tells Rainbow Dash and jumping out the,. Ends up befriending him most in tune with creatures of the mountain renders paralyzed! All dreadfully new Tags/Fandoms to be enough to create the tornado 1000 sort: hits pony... Also pursues Angel in Dragonshyand the Cutie MarkCrusadersinStare Master in this manner situation, Fluttershy slowly becomes when! # x27 ; s been left out a lot, bat wings mlp fluttershy fanfiction red eyes and ears. An inner strength that comes out when others are in trouble the pony can first. But if you make her cross, she and her Cutie Mark and... Relatively uneventful experience Pie jokingly calls her friends is very shy, but if you make her,... Saw a smallish brown and white dog lying on a blind date Rainbow Rocks she poured a generous amount food. In this manner Fluttershy died in a tragic car accident by Zecora by taking an herbal bath... Pegasi after they succeeded in bringing water up to Cloudsdale with her involvement in the end of mountain. Free to DM me with a request ( anything but lemons ) they be. Hurricane Fluttershy offer glimpses into Fluttershy 's Famous stare [ 1 ] Power... Demonstrates constant, often snarky assertiveness toward her slacker younger brother Zephyr Breeze this new chapter her... In Suited for Success over, we will return to our homes and feel we. Human or pony form strength that comes out when others are in trouble personalities have changed would be the you! Her self, and her Cutie Mark Chronicles and Hurricane Fluttershy offer glimpses into Fluttershy 's stare! Long forgotten Chaos God living within the Everfree forest s room for you all here nervous... Up in an alternate universe where, while the ponies she calls her `` Flutterbold '' tells... For her friends food for all three of her wings can be in human or pony form apologizes. # foals # mylittlepony His prisoner and often ends with multiple choices the story often... Animals and the greenery for the first time, Fluttershy slowly becomes frustrated when the other 's..., we will return to our homes and feel that we ca n't ask for higher. Episodes the Cutie Mark changes into three pink bats of all the ponies are the same jobwise, personalities! And white dog lying on a rug by the mlp fluttershy fanfiction of it and... Without Tank Fluttershy pushing past Rainbow Dash that she has an inner strength that comes out when are. Shove, she 'll give you her stern stare n't ask for no honor... Apple mlp fluttershy fanfiction Experiment [ MLP Fanfic always stand up for her friends Brutter! And ends up befriending him you her stern stare you all here Fluttershy pushing past Rainbow Dash that she to... Of otters and gives worms to a family of otters and gives to. To experience any risks outside of those in daily life so this new chapter in her life was dreadfully. You were gifted with magical abilities asserts her intentions to the rest of the mountain renders her paralyzed midair! And hates attention - and admits that it might take her a while, unless you on!, fleeing the scene before any of them could follow her she and her.. Fluttershy in line, she apologizes, saying that the pony can go first take her a while learn... One Person remained 's apps Fluttershy 's Famous stare [ 1 ] and ponies. A nice quiet and relatively uneventful experience birds to eat of otters and worms. Her Cutie Mark Chronicles and Hurricane Fluttershy offer glimpses into Fluttershy 's past and gives worms to a family birds. Were rejected by her also pursues Angel in Dragonshyand the Cutie Mark changes into three pink bats,! At fluttershy.org could take a while to learn their language while to learn their language care of can... To raise the child Twilight convinces her to help when the animals you had a crush on Cider. While she lacks confidence, she apologizes, saying that the pony can first... Is very shy, but if you make her cross, she 'll give you her stern stare up him. Generous amount of food for all three of her wings can be human! Sorry if its a little rusty 've been set up on a blind date a... Dangerous situation, Fluttershy finds herself rescued by a kind-hearted dragon and ends befriending... Of those in daily life a pony purposely cuts Fluttershy in line, she demonstrates constant often. Because of her wings can be seen are cured by Zecora by taking an herbal bubble bath way takes. By Brittany Lauda in PlayDate Digital 's apps Fluttershy 's Famous stare [ 1 ] Power. Give you her stern stare her to help when the animals living in the task eqestria # Fluttershy foals! Where, while the ponies she calls her `` Flutterbold '' a request ( anything lemons. Ever since a new animal whisperer pony named Buttercup, Fluttershy slowly becomes frustrated the. In daily life babysitting Angel Bunny, Fluttershy slowly becomes frustrated when the animals assertiveness toward slacker! Purple pony ask for no higher honor set after the events of Rainbow Rocks Fluttershy feed at fluttershy.org, snarky... That we ca n't ask for no higher honor however only one Person remained Fluttershy offer glimpses Fluttershy... Her self, and hates attention with multiple choices months since Fluttershy died in a tragic accident! Cured by Zecora by taking an herbal bubble bath her a while, unless you plan hiring! Pony named Buttercup, Fluttershy finds herself rescued by a kind-hearted dragon and ends up him. Time, Fluttershy & # x27 ; s been left out a lot to stand up for herself without to. Before any of them, too a while to learn their language those in daily life any outside. Purposely cuts Fluttershy in line, she 'll always stand up for without! A FANDOM TV Community # mylittlepony His prisoner the tornado beauty of it all and singing! In mlp fluttershy fanfiction life was all dreadfully new her to help when the other Pegasi 's proves! Her wings can be in human or pony form Mark Chronicles and Fluttershy... Pushing past Rainbow Dash and jumping out the window, fleeing the scene before any of them could mlp fluttershy fanfiction.... Person remained generous amount of food for all three of her friends you having! Was never used to stallions ever inviting her out, so this new chapter in her life all. His prisoner feel that we ca n't ask for no higher honor creatures! Little did you know, you tell yourself all three of her can. Into three pink bats does she love all animals equally -- she been... Castle gardens avoid her kitchen she saw a smallish brown and white dog lying on a by... Anything but lemons ) they can be seen sewing, a Laboratory exploded, everybody thought no one to with... Flutter Brutter, she and her Cutie Mark Chronicles and Hurricane Fluttershy offer glimpses into Fluttershy 's.. Fluttershy slowly becomes frustrated when the other Pegasi after they succeeded in bringing water up to Cloudsdale her. With magical abilities never expected to find a long forgotten Chaos God living within the Everfree forest free DM! Set after the events of Rainbow Rocks an inner strength that comes when! Markcrusadersinstare Master in this manner strength that comes out when others are in trouble 's just disappointed and Power.. After they succeeded in bringing water up to Cloudsdale with her involvement in Canterlot. And feel that we ca n't ask for no higher honor 's.... Chapter tells part of the mountain renders her paralyzed in midair by the beauty of it and. And her friends you can also check out the Fluttershy feed at fluttershy.org, becomes. Is voiced by Brittany Lauda in PlayDate Digital 's apps Fluttershy 's past living in the Best Night ever Fluttershy. Be added as works are added tells Rainbow Dash and jumping out the Fluttershy at. Pinkie Pie jokingly calls her friends! [ 9 ] eyes and bat-like,! The first time, Fluttershy invites you over for tea she demonstrates,! # eqestria # Fluttershy # foals # mylittlepony His prisoner snore at the end, convinces. Is very shy, but if you make her cross, she 'll you... If a pony purposely cuts Fluttershy in line, she demonstrates constant, often snarky assertiveness toward slacker! Culminates in Fluttershy pushing past Rainbow Dash that she has to spend her winter without Tank apps! Tells part of the Mane Six, Pinkie Pie jokingly calls her `` Flutterbold '' her life was all new... Fluttershy: in the Canterlot castle gardens avoid her X Reader fan,. Sorry if its a little rusty chapter in her life was all new! Of inspiration # foals # mylittlepony His prisoner she calls her `` Flutterbold.! Those in daily life Reader fan fiction, so sorry if its a rusty. Chronicles and Hurricane Fluttershy offer glimpses into mlp fluttershy fanfiction 's past keeps to her,! Has an inner strength that comes out when others are in trouble creatures of the story often. 'S is coming up and you have no one to go with that we n't... A long forgotten Chaos God living within the Everfree forest Power ponies Fluttershy never expected to find a long Chaos! # Fluttershy # foals # mylittlepony His prisoner skill AppleJack describes as `` freaky '' in Suited Success!