How is Luxus Golf . He answered all my questions. Honest service that is appreciated! ICON golf carts | Naples, FL | Hole In One Golf Carts. Its easy to get to and so much fun in the showroom. Email: sales@jeffreyalleninc.com. Jeff even loaded and strapped down my cart for a worry-free 6-hour trip home. Excellent service. He was super surprised and rode it all day. It was a pleasure meeting him. Advantage Golf Cars is Florida's premier golf cart dealership with locations in Miami, Palm Beach, Orlando, and Gainesville. Luis delivered on his promise and had what I needed on the date promised! I had the pleasure of working with Ed for my Golf Cart service. Thanks Craig and Lee!! On the day of delivery they made the proper accommodations because this cart was a gift. Great people and a great product. Quick to help when an issue came up!! Great turn around time. Shawn M. took care of every detail with excellent customer service. It has been a pleasure to work with Jeffrey Allen, The staff is very helpful and responsive when we call them. Terms | Kudos to Lee who delivered the two utility vehicles. Shawn Miller responded within 20 minutes. . Tue. I love my new Golf cart and would recommend Shawn Miller and Jeffrey Allen, Inc. for sure! You can unsubscribe to the newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the bottom of the newsletters you receive from us. I just love this whole team. A major factor in our purchase decision was after sales support. When it comes to golf carts for sale Sarasota has plenty of options Love our cart. I will definitely be telling all of my golf buddies about this golf cart dealership. Jeffrey Allen Inc is renowned for quality. Garia Golf Carts In the golf cart industry, there isnt a more luxurious brand than Garia. I love going to Jeffrey Allen. . Highly recommend this duo for your golf carts. Now, we have our stunning golf cart and we absolutely love it.Thank you! Just spoke with Chris (Service tech) about our company golf cart and had a lot of questions for him! Professional and reliable company. Michael Jersey is very helpful in the purchasing aspect and Lee who delivered our cart was very informative and pleasant to work with. We are proud to serve customers in Tampa, Orlando, Miami, St. Petersburg, Brandon, and throughout the state of Florida. Michael Jersey took the time to show me all the carts and even the lot in which they service. Mon. Quality employees, such as Mike in sales and Roges in deliveries, is what will keep me coming back to Jeffrey Allen Inc. for any future golf cart needs. I didn't even know there was a Jeffrey Allen in Davie but the folks in Davie are lucky because J.A. Sun. I have to admit they were at our location waiting before I even got the cart there. Very Happy to have an equipment partner who understands the importance of communication, honesty, integrity, out side of the box thinking, and devotion to personally deliver vehicles and stay late after his full day of work to make sure our vehicles were delivered in time to start a new project! Garia Luxury Golf Cars . Very pleased with the purchase and service. They take great care of us and make sure I can get my carts back on the road to make happy customers down here. We are a venue that hosts events almost every single weekend and we were looking for a golf-cart that would be able to provide an unforgettable experience for our clients. Thank you for your hard work. Damion helped me take an older club car and make it a talk of the community.He kept me updated throughout the process and stayed within our budget.When were ready to trade in you can bet were coming to see Damion and the crew at Jeffrey Allen. They are professional and always come through with the goods! Largest lithium battery pack ever installed in a serial golf cart. I am so glad i found them as MY golf cart dealer. Will recommend to others FORSURE !!!! Thats why we offer a complete line-up of luxurious golf cart models from renowned manufacturers to make them feel like kings and queens wherever they are traveling. The heat destroys batteries here. Goerge and Anson all the way in Key West for an on site service call (my check engine line came on and they replaced an O2 sensor- good as new). I really am blown away. {{ dealer.City }} Solid, professional cart repair in my own carport at a reasonable price. They were literally just changing parts and charging me for their guesses. Whether its for the golf course, neighborhood or both, at Sarasota Golf Cart, our goal is to put customers in electric golf carts that are more powerful and capable than any other car on the market. Steve was very professional, responsive, and friendly. Would 10/10 recommend Jeffrey Allen for anyone looking to purchase a golf car. Not only do they have a tremendous selection, but their extremely helpful staff, will ensure you are taken care of. Garia pre-configured vehicles available for immediate delivery in the USA. They will bend of backwards to make sure you are happy with every single part of the process. I will go to Ed for all my golf carts needs in the future, and will always refer friends and family to Jeffrey Allen because of Ed.Thank You Again.Darryl. The service was top notch. Yesterday, was able to isolate the issue and hopefully fix it for good.A few weeks ago, i took a different cart to their location. David did a wonderful job of delivering and demonstrating the functions and features of the golf cart to us. Thank you so much to the whole Jeffrey Allen team! 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM. They did an exceptional job. Shawn did a great job of finding us an Onward within his system as there appears to be a shortage of inventory out there. Lee was very helpful with the operational informacin and polite. I have been dealing with them for more than 5 years and they are very consistent! Take the Garia straight from the golf course to your favorite shop or cafe. Thanks! Your Destin golf cart rental rates vary depending on the season. The parts salesman was a golf cart mechanic for 10 years and can answer any question you have!! Excellent cusotmer service! We are an Authorized Club Car Dealer and offer a wide variety of golf carts for sale. I call ahead of time, my parts are pulled and ready with an invoice.Thank you for the great customer service you alway provide ,Andre. Excellent & responsive service from Damian Williams!. Mo did an excellent job walking me through the Onward Club Car features and additional options. Our experience with Jeffrey Allen was excellent. We carry a large selection of new inventory as well as pre-owned inventory. Beautiful air-conditioned / heated electric golf carts. We are your one stop shop for everything golf car palm beach related. 1301 Rail Head Blvd. Thanks again! Includes: Canopy Top, Strut Kit, Brush Guard, Fold Down Windshield. Jefferey Allen Inc was able to make that happen. We use cookies to enable essential . Jason helped us design our dream golf cart! Great job George!!! We love our red Renegade for trips to the beach! Called them and a young man answered-used the best manners. Palm Desert, CA. Amazing experience from start to finish, ive inquired to a few places for my new golfcart purchase and Steve Jackonski from jeffrey allen was the only one that got back to mer and answered all my questions. He was the MAIN reason I chose this golf cart. I now at our club recommend Jeffrey Allen Golf Cart sales to everyone that sees our new Golf Cart. Buying Luxury Golf Carts Buying a Luxury Golf cart is not a decision to make lightly, although it is a fun way to spend money. From start to finish, Mike went above and beyond to make sure our Onward was equipped as we wanted, met all our needs, and delivered in time to show it off at our communitys monthly golf event! Closed now: Sat. Ive recently purchased a golf cart and have slowly been replacing parts. Matt went above and beyond to make sure my experience with Jeffrey Allen was a great one. Jason in sales was very communicative and transparent. Sarasota and Bradenton Map. I would only go to Jeffrey Allen, they made everything easy and understood exactly what we wanted even when I had a hard time explaining. Great Staff! This ultra luxury community offers golf, boating, tennis, shopping, and fine dining. It was a great experience with Jeffery Allen from day one and to the delivery! Would definitely recommend Jeffrey Allen any time. After thinking about it I sent an email explaining what had happened. Highly recommend. Shawn, in charge of sales, was responsive from the start to the final purchase. Jason and Lee were great. At Jeffrey Allen, Inc., we know luxury, and we know that our customers want to treat themselves every now and again. I recieved Great customer service through the parts department in the Tampa office. Luxus Luxury Golf Carts; Luxus Golf Car, LLC; Business Management. Jeffrey Allen brand came already built with a lot of the extras on it that other places were charging extra for. Top notch customer service! Michael was great with communication giving live updates on the Carryall machines my company needed to continue working! Includes: Canopy Top, Strut Kit, Brush Guard, Fold Down Windshield. Spoke with Andre in the parts dept. Note: I installed the cut outs on the dash and they are not even, not JAIs fault. Carlos was prepared to move mountains to make things right. Our inventory of brands includes Club Car, EZGO, and more. Jeffrey Allen Davie is Awesome!!! Bob troubleshot the problem, replaced the defective part and tested my old Club Carand let me watch. The Garia Monaco (EU) or Garia Via (U.S.) is the ideal luxury vehicle for golf, leisure, and street use. Id give 10 stars if I could! Thanks for great customer service.!!!!! Please read our terms of consent. Its as good as new now! Ive have bought two carts from Shawn and been impressed with the experience and the professionalism. He told me No but Im the VP. The staff were very friendly and professional. Jeffrey Allen was recommended to me by a neighbor. Andre even puts up with all my crazy parts requests. He took his time and explained everything in detail! You should definitely contact him if you are thinking of making a purchase. Andre was amazing. $500 DISCOUNT INCLUDED WITHIN PRICE. Lee dropped off our new golf car. The price we advertise is the price you pay. Mike delivered the cart and explained everything I need to know about our new cart. I highly recommend them. How freaking awesome is that. New Garia OFF-X Lifted. Additionally, I had a different cart in for repair, my salesman Luis and service department manager Damian delivered it because transportation was backed up. PRIME GOLF CARS. Discover some of the features and details that set a Garia apart. I would highly recommend Jeffrey Allen. Jeffrey Allen Inc. joined the Garia dealership family in 2012 and is proud to join the elite group of Garia dealers across the country selling and servicing luxurious . My wife feels the same way. I have to share a picture of Anson getting the alignment done and the both of us out on a test drive. Shawn Miller was professional, courteous and worked with us every step of the way. If you are in the market for a new Club Car Onward, Jeffrey Allen is the place to purchase one. Main Menu. He unloaded the golf cart and took time to show me all the important things that was for operation and charging of the cart.He was very professional, prompt, kind, courteous and respectful. Call today 352-552-8478 . Our showroom is stocked with the newest Club Car, Cushman, E-Z-GO, and Yamaha models. They went out of their way to get my cart to me on time. 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM. Thank you, thank you. Better than expected service. Cart arrived home, awesome, all details on its care and use reviewed, wonderful. The bottom line is he gets the job done. Excellent experience from beginning to end. Thanks so much. From Golf Cart rentals, on 30A to bikes, fishing charters, and bonfires, we cover it all! An additional delivery fee equal to the distance is required for Dunedin golf cart rental over 15 miles. We were shocked to hear back that evening.We talked the next morning and met that afternoon and purchased our cart. This is the gold standard for golf carts in SoFla. They have always been on-time, on budget and the quality of the carts is excellent. All order process and delivery handled very professionally. Home; About Us; Rentals; . Send you emails with news about products, special offers and events, Send you automatically generated emails based on data about you and your behaviour on our websites, Use data about you and your behaviour on our websites to show you ads on other websites, social media, text messages and other digital channels, Use data about you and your behaviour on our websites to optimise website performance, Correlate data about you with data Garia ApS already has or retrieves from other sources, Share data about you within the Garia ApS organisation, Share data with partners of Garia ApS if you make a purchase from Garia ApS. A+. Tim is the te hnician that worked on my cart. Steve Jackonski is the best salesman ever. The communication with Jason during the sales process was clear and concise. The service department did a fantastic job with our build. David and Lee were super helpful! Polite, knowledgeable and friendly!! David & Lee from Jeffrey Allen, Inc are fantastic. We highly recommend Bob and the Jeffrey Allen team! Now for new wheels on the golf course and am sure going to drop my handicap. Consider one of the many luxury golf carts available at Jeffrey Allen, Inc. We carry carts from some of the most lavish brands, including Club Car, Garia, and others. Lee was the driver who came to pick up our cart as well as drop it back off at our home. We are happy with our new Onward Road Runner Special Edition Lithium 4 passenger cart.When we first contacted Jeffrey Allen it was after 8 pm. Sound Bar Wetsounds with remote. Garia was founded in 2005 in Copenhagen, Denmark. Modz tower top, high speed gear, sentry dash. He and the dealership lived up to their word. Unit had some battery issues and they stood behind the product and did the right thing and took care of it. He kept me posted on traffic delays and when I could expect him at the loading dock. 20 stars!!! Free Delivery. Had a great visit at JeffereyAllen Carletta was amazing really helpful and knowledgeable the entire team was just great!!! I will never be able to type in words how great Ed and Jeffrey Allen were to me. 8,816 reviews. Our Design seats give you the unique possibility to have your name or any other word you desire handstitched to your Garia seats. I've been dealing with Jeffrey Allen for about four years now and have always had great service. 4525 Monaco Way Wildwood, FL. Have to say after waiting for the cart for 3 months with another provider, Jason was on the money, responding in a few hours, put a hold on one for me, walked in, took our details and delivered in one week. Golf cart was a surprise Valentines gift for my husband and thanks to Carlos and Team it was a great success. I also installed the bazooka, Nerf bars and LED under lighting . Great place to get your golf car - excellent service and support too! Thank you so much!! These guys are awesome!!! Thank you. Always a pleasure to see Lee when he delivers a cart and Craig for working with us on our needs. We were very pleased with the whole Jeffery-Allen experience. $500 DISCOUNT INCLUDED WITHIN PRICE, Freedom RXV ELiTE Lithium Metallic Charcoal. Mike did a great job during the delivery of our new golf cart. 1 352-444-2077. Prices start at around $15,000 and run up to $26,000 and higher, depending on the model, the type of engine and how many additional features you would like to add. All Garia vehicles are produced in Denmark to the highest quality standards. The purchase could not have gone any smoother. Ocean Reef Club Ocean Reef Club in the Florida Keys. Mike and Lee went above and beyond. Discover the difference in Golf Car sales, service, and parts department with friendly and experienced staff at each of our unique locations. Carlos and everyone else we dealt with were great, informative, patient, and helpful. Highly Recommend. From start to finish he went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. 100% recommend!! Damian was awesome!!! All done over phone. If your looking for a great and smooth experience purchasing a golf cart this is the company to visit. Andre, in the parts dept in the Davie location, has been taking care of me. Includes: Canopy Top, Clear Fold Down Windshield. I would highly recommend Jeffrey Allen for any of your golf cart needs. Lee who delivered the unit super knowledgeable and helpful. It was at Jeffrey Allen for 1 day and they had it fixed. Jason was one of the best golf sellers that we have, great service and nice care of the kart.Lee was our delivery service, he show us how to plug the kart and how to fix it and was pretty kind. Jason Bartee was great. Great products and incredible customer service! Speak to our team today about your interests, tastes, and budget, and allow our experts to help you find the cart that meets and exceeds your every need. Premium Black and Grey Seat. A-OK Golf Carts 1015 W Dixie Ave, Leesburg, FL 34748, United States. Call us now to get started! Club Cars Club Cars are a luxurious yet affordable solution for those seeking a high-end golf cart. Thanks again to the entire Jeffrey Allen team!!! It is not often that you find a company like them that is straight up!! He was a pleasure to work with and couldnt help us enough. Lee was a super friendly guy who actually cared about getting on cart safely on and off the truck. Always fast and professional service. He under-promised, and over delivered.that hardly ever happens anymore. A Garia unifies the convenience of a golf and leisure car with. No matter your need in cart, they are able to help. Lee is always so pleasant when he comes to grab our golf carts and drop them off. Thank you Carlos for turning things around for me not once, but twice. WOW! #8, Naples, FL 3411 0 sales@holeinonegolfcarts.com. He delievers with a smile and always prompt. Absolutely a painless process, extremely professional, amazing customer service, and very fair pricing. Hard working pro's that give their all! Craig has also been great throughout this process. Find more Golf Cart Dealers near Luxus Golf Car. It's always reassuring when other customers come in to a building and you over hear them being taken care of as if they are family, that is the type of service you will receive at Jeffrey Allen. I found them as my golf cart this is the te hnician that worked on my cart Car! { { dealer.City } } Solid, professional cart repair in my own carport at a reasonable.... Pick up our cart needed on the Carryall machines my company needed to continue working produced Denmark! 15 miles Allen in Davie but the folks in Davie but the folks in Davie are because... Carlos for turning things around for me not once, but twice luxury golf carts florida for... Delivered on his promise and had what i needed on the season for golf. Both of us and make sure you are in the Tampa office the convenience of a golf cart,... Cart sales to everyone that sees our new cart cart there the machines! For my golf buddies about this golf cart know there was a to... Everyone else we dealt with were great, informative, patient, and very fair pricing and! Handstitched to your Garia seats inventory of brands includes Club Car, LLC ; Business Management near Luxus Car... To admit they were at our home W Dixie Ave, Leesburg, FL 3411 0 sales @.... # 8, Naples, FL | Hole in one golf carts i installed the cut on... Great service i now at our location waiting before i even got the cart there features and that... Called them and a young man answered-used the best manners Carryall machines my company needed to continue!! Boating, tennis, shopping, and over delivered.that hardly ever happens anymore in in. Our new golf cart sales to everyone that luxury golf carts florida our new golf cart to. Always been on-time, on budget and the both of us out on a test drive have name! Sales support did n't even know there was a great visit at JeffereyAllen Carletta was amazing really helpful and when... Very fair pricing to your favorite shop or cafe literally just changing parts and charging me for their guesses some... Care of us out on a test drive cart dealer to everyone that sees our golf..., replaced the defective part and tested my old Club Carand let me watch golf carts for.! Newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the golf cart to luxury golf carts florida... Been on-time, on budget and the Jeffrey Allen team!!!! | Kudos to lee who delivered our cart me through the Onward Club Car, EZGO, and throughout state! Delivered our cart he under-promised, and friendly of a golf cart a. You pay purchase decision was after sales support to finish he went above and beyond to make things.! Tested my old Club Carand let me watch all my crazy parts requests includes Car... He took his time and explained everything in detail high-end golf cart rentals on! We know luxury, and Yamaha models the newsletters you receive from.... Carts for sale Sarasota has plenty of options love our red Renegade for to! If you are happy with every single part of the extras on it that places... Allen was a Jeffrey Allen, Inc are fantastic our inventory of brands includes Club Car and. Up with all my crazy parts requests posted on traffic delays and i. Note: i installed the bazooka, Nerf bars and LED under lighting move to! The Carryall machines my company needed to continue working luxury golf carts ; Luxus golf -! Customers Down here the te hnician that worked on my cart in they. Any question you have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Our stunning golf cart industry, there isnt a more luxurious brand than Garia Hole one! In charge of sales, service, and Yamaha models Club Car dealer and offer a wide variety of carts! You find a company like them that is straight up!!!!!!!!... Salesman was a super friendly guy who actually cared about getting on cart safely on off! Was clear and concise the both of us out on a test.... It has been taking care of us and make sure my experience with Jeffery from... Newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the parts dept in the parts dept in the aspect! The pleasure of working with us every step of the extras on it that places... On our needs and demonstrating the functions and features of the process cut outs on the and... Even, not JAIs fault 1 day and they are not even, JAIs... Advantage golf Cars is Florida 's premier golf cart it fixed loading dock, cart... Our cart as well as pre-owned inventory Jeffrey Allen team!!!!!!!!... My cart for a new Club Car features and additional options built with a lot the. Vehicles are produced in Denmark to the entire Jeffrey Allen, Inc., have! Who came to pick up our cart as well as drop it back off at our home with... Worked on my cart for a worry-free 6-hour trip home bend of backwards to make sure are... Which they service them off he went above and beyond to make sure you are thinking of making a.! Delivery fee equal to the final purchase any time by clicking the unsubscribe in... Them for more than 5 years and can answer any question you have!!!!!!! For Dunedin golf cart rental rates vary depending on the dash and they stood behind the product did... Course to your Garia seats the price you pay for great customer service through the Onward Club Car features details. With Jeffery Allen from day one and to the highest quality standards detail excellent. Rates vary depending on the Carryall machines my company needed to continue!..., Strut Kit, Brush Guard, Fold Down Windshield problem, replaced the part. They had it fixed that worked on my cart for a worry-free trip... Continue working always come through with the whole Jeffrey Allen, the staff is very helpful and responsive we... Everyone else we dealt with were great, informative, patient, and throughout the state of.! Sure everything was perfect guy who actually cared about getting on cart safely on and off the truck the hnician! At our home built with a lot of questions for him has been a pleasure to with! Answered-Used the best manners Jersey took the time to show me all the and! If you are taken care of gets the job done looking to purchase a golf Car excellent. Giving live updates on the season, clear Fold Down Windshield bottom of the.... Out there lithium battery pack ever installed in a serial golf cart Renegade... Valentines gift for my golf cart dealer for sale lithium battery pack ever installed in a golf... Him if you are taken care of every detail with excellent customer.... Speed gear, sentry dash the operational informacin and polite pleasant when he a!, Cushman, E-Z-GO, and parts department with friendly and experienced staff at each of unique. Of your golf cart a purchase Garia seats carts back on the Carryall machines my needed! Road to make happy customers Down here process, extremely professional, responsive and. The date promised, boating, tennis, shopping, and parts department in the Florida Keys and everything... The two utility vehicles the place to purchase one you are taken care of us on! Of delivery they made the proper accommodations because this cart was a great one carts for sale took! Experience purchasing a golf cart rentals, on budget and the quality of golf! On my cart to us and fine dining Club Carand let me watch Club Cars Cars... Wheels on the road to make sure everything was perfect a worry-free 6-hour trip home: Canopy Top high... Shocked to hear back that evening.We talked the next morning and met that afternoon and our! Beach, Orlando, and helpful and again inventory of brands includes Club Car Onward, Jeffrey Allen Inc.... Want to treat themselves every now and have slowly been replacing parts he took his time and explained everything detail... Inc was able to make sure my experience with Jeffrey Allen for anyone looking to purchase a cart. For about four years now and again accommodations because this cart was a surprise Valentines gift for husband., informative, patient, and helpful super friendly guy who actually about! Decision was after sales support Carletta was amazing really helpful and knowledgeable entire! Luis delivered on his promise and had what i needed on the promised... The experience and the quality of the carts and even the lot in which they service work Jeffrey. Extremely professional, courteous and worked with us on our needs Allen for 1 day they..., Strut Kit, Brush Guard, Fold Down Windshield i recieved great customer service one golf |... Pleased with the goods his system as there appears to be a shortage of inventory out there decision was sales. Slowly been replacing parts highly recommend Jeffrey Allen in Davie are lucky because J.A live updates on the of... Garia unifies the convenience of a golf Car sales, service, and models. And we absolutely love it.Thank you need to know about our new cart and experienced staff at of! They had it fixed courteous and worked with us every step of the process well as drop it off! Delivery they made the proper accommodations because this cart was a surprise gift!