Lula was born June 26, 1936 in Hurricane, West Virginia. Learn more about merges. Do not use this site to make decisions about employment, insurance, credit, leasing, tenant screening or any other purpose covered by the FCRA, 2237 W Quinton St, Broken Arrow, OK 74011, Single Family, Attached Garage, 420 sqft garage, Lot Size - 9,757 sqft, Floor Size - 1,346 sqft, School District: Broken Arrow - Sch Dist (3), Latitude, Longitude: 35.967518, -95.817437. Previously sponsored memorials or famous memorials will not have this option. He was 89 and had a daughter and a granddaughter. Please enter an approximate age of less than 120 and a four digit birth year using whole numbers only (e.g., 75 years old in 1834). Sign Up. Texas, U.S., Select County Marriage Records, 1837-1965, U.S., Newspapers.com Marriage Index, 1800s-current, Virginia, U.S., Marriage Records, 1936-2014, Florida, U.S., Marriage Indexes, 1822-1875 and 1927-2001, U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007, Texas, U.S., Death Certificates, 1903-1982, U.S., Newspapers.com Obituary Index, 1800s-current. Available for editorial use only. stevens high school dress code; corozal, belize real estate for rent. After dating for some time, Dale proposed to Lula Mae and she said yes to his proposal. From 1959 to 1977, the actor was married to his third wife Lula Mae Maxey. From left: Dale Robertson, Lula Mae Maxey after their wedding in Hollywood, California, 1959. Susan Dee Robbins Did Not have any Biological Children with Dale Robertson. The reason for their divorce is still unknown. Add a New Bio. Historical Person Search Search Search Results Results Lula Mae Maxey Welch Blain (1897 - 1982) Try FREE for 14 days Try FREE for 14 days. Search for stock images, vectors and videos. Oops, something didn't work. He was 89 years old. Learn more in our Privacy Policy. His wife is Susan Dee Robbins (2 February 1980 - 26 February 2013) ( his death), Lula Mae Maxey (13 November 1959 - 8 February 1977) ( divorced), Mary Murphy (4 June 1956 - 4 September 1957) ( annulled), Frederica Jacqueline Wilson (19 May 1951 - 4 June 1956) ( divorced) ( 1 child), Margaret Coleen Shooter (13 October 1945 - ?) When Lula May Maxey was born on 2 May 1889, in Franklin, Virginia, United States, her father, Ozias Maxey Jr, was 37 and her mother, Mary Ann Brown, was 31. About Relationships Lula Mae Maxey was previously married to Dale Robertson (1959 - 1977). This flower has been reported and will not be visible while under review. . He was always lugging home wild things. The email does not appear to be a valid email address. view all Instant PDF downloads. Anyway, shes gone.. Father of Lula Mae (Maxey) Williams. Her location is not known and we are not aware if she has passed away or she is still living. Quickly see who the memorial is for and when they lived and died and where they are buried. Failed to delete memorial. For better results, use a suggestion from the list. I was just vamping for time to make a few self-improvements: I knew damn well Id never be a movie star. She took a bite of apple, and said: Tell me some thing youve written. Dale Robertson reportedly owned 235 horses at one time, with five mares foaling grand champions. cemeteries found within kilometers of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list. Freds my brother.. He wants awfully to be on the inside staring out: anybody with their nose pressed against a glass is liable to look stupid. 4.57. Dale Robertson had an encounter with Marla English (1955). Continuing with this request will add an alert to the cemetery page and any new volunteers will have the opportunity to fulfill your request. Her birth date was listed as 5-08-1933. This is a carousel with slides. Friends, Neighbors, or Classmates. Lula Mae Maxey was the wife of Dale Robertson. Download this stock image: From left: Dale Robertson, Lula Mae Maxey after their wedding in Hollywood, California, 1959 - HD0RDJ from Alamy's library of millions of high resolution stock photos, illustrations and vectors./ Celebrity Bride Celebrity Weddings John Wayne Wife Classic Hollywood In Hollywood Fargo Tv Series Horse Movies Old Movie Stars Dale's wife replied and thus started an email relationship. Genealogy profile for Buford Corbitt Rogers. Bianca Cuie. Lula Mae Maxey: What happened to Dale Robertsons ex-wife? Lulas residency is at 5635 Elm Tree Drv, Houston, TX 77048-1843. She was the daughter of the late Elmer A. and. Lula Maxey is 89 years old and was born on 08/05/1933. Lula's ethnicity is African American, whose political affiliation is currently a registered Unaffiliated/Non Affiliated; and religious views are listed as Christian. If you notice a problem with the translation, please send a message to [emailprotected] and include a link to the page and details about the problem. Lulas ex-husband Dale Robertson was an actor best known for his starring roles on Television. Associated Phone Numbers (713) 724-8577 Susan Dee Robbins Children. All photos uploaded successfully, click on the Done button to see the photos in the gallery. He played the roving investigator Jim Hardie in the television series Tales of Wells Fargo and Ben Calhoun, the owner of an incomplete railroad line in Iron Horse.He often was presented as a deceptively thoughtful but modest Western hero. Dale Robertson had an encounter with Marla English (1955). View More. (including. Connect any celebrity with Dale Robertson to see how closely they are linked romantically! LaTonya Blige-DaCosta: Everything About Mary J. Bliges Sister. Dale has various medical problems now and can no longer hold a pen properly. At a young age, Lula met the love of her life, Paul Smalley, a soldier in the US . Found more than one record for entered Email, You need to confirm this account before you can sign in. This account has been disabled. When I married Lulamae, that was in December, 1938, she was going on fourteen. businesses, and does affect the Reputation Score. Associated Addresses 5635 Elm Tree Dr, Houston, TX 77048 6219 Novato Dr, Houston, TX 77053 6816 Beachwood St, Houston, TX 77021. Use what you have. Lula Mae Maxey has stayed out of the limelight as much as possible. We know that Erich R Maxey, Joan Wilson, and two other persons also lived at this address, perhaps within a different time frame. Joe Bell followed me to the door. And I swear, it never crossed my mind about Holly. They're like having in-class notes for every discussion!, This is absolutely THE best teacher resource I have ever purchased. You are only allowed to leave one flower per day for any given memorial. Reviews help The phone number (713) 734-4316 is also used by Juan Camarena, Salitha M Maxey. PLEASE NOTE: If you do not see a GRAPHIC IMAGE of a family tree here but are seeing this text instead then it is most probably because the web server is not correctly configured t Because MyLife only collects this data and does not create it, we cannot fully guarantee its accuracy. Help us build our profile of Lula Mae Maxey! Lula Mae Coleman, 89, peacefully went to her heavenly home at 7:10 p.m. on Sunday, Feb. 5, 2023, in her loving daughter's home in Missouri City, Texas, surrounded by family and friends.Mrs. But if Miss Golightly remained unconscious of my existence, except as a doorbell convenience, I became, through the summer, rather an authority on hers. I'm afraid that I can't give his new address but I will copy your note and send it to them next time I write. See Lula Mae Maxey partner, spouse list. Available for both RF and RM licensing. Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site. But he does look stupid., Yearning. Lula got 83. Emmanuel Streisand: How Did Barbra Streisands Father Die? Lula Mae Hardaway's husband was Calvin Judkins jr Lula Mae Hardaway's former partners: Lula Mae Hardaway's former husband is Paul Lynch Lula Mae Hardaway's siblings: Lula Mae Hardaway's adopted brother is James Wright Lula Mae Hardaway's grandchildren: According to our records, Lula Mae Maxey is possibly single. A comforting word from you means a lot. if you prefer to call or text us at 414.439.3909 to book your appointment check out our contact us page for spa hours. to add information, pictures and relationships, join in discussions and get credit for your contributions. You can customize the cemeteries you volunteer for by selecting or deselecting below. Verify and try again. He has a sibling called Chet Robertson. Previously, Lula Maes ex-husband Dale Robertson was married to Frederica Jacqueline Wilson. You'll be able to access your notes and highlights, make requests, and get updates on new titles. The phone number (501) 584-6103 is also used by Sherri Maxey, Mary Karpowicz, The person you are searching for may be listed under a different name. We encourage you to research and examine these . Susan Robbins is the Fourth Wife Of the Actor Dale Robertson. (Susan Robertson with her nephew's lab puppy.) Just as Id once been in love with my mothers elderly colored cook and a postman who let me follow him on his rounds and a whole family named McKendrick. 17 Jul 1926 (aged 10 months) Burial. This profile was gathered from multiple public and You may not upload any more photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 20 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 5 photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 30 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 15 photos to this memorial. WE ONLY FOUND OUT A MONTH AGO HE AND HIS WIFE HAD A RANCH HERE. Dale Robertson Entertainment - Actor Why Famous: Jim Hardie in "Tales of Wells Fargo" Age: 89 (7/14/1923 - 2/27/2013) Dale Robertson's Relationships (3) Lula Mae Maxey Dale Robertson was previously married to Susan Dee Robbins (1980 - 2013), Lula Mae Maxey (1959 - 1977), Mary Murphy (1956 - 1958) and Frederica Jacqueline Wilson (1951 - 1956). LULA MAE WILLIAMS (born MAXEY)was born on month day1889, at birth place, Virginia, to OZIAS MAXEYand MARY ANN MAXEY (born BROWN). Until theyre strong enough to run into the woods. Who's Searching for You, Look Your Best to People Searching for You. The reason for their divorce is still unknown. Oops, some error occurred while uploading your photo(s). Background, Court records found on Lula's Family, Details regarding Lula Mae Maxeys career have not been made public. to see possibly who they are and full class lists found from school records and public sources. 1 year later they separated in Oct 1956 and divorced in 1958. Susan Dee Robbins and Dale Robertson were married for 32 years before Dale Robertson died aged 89. Start where you are. In 1956 he married Mary Murphy, but they divorced a year later. After 17 years of marriage, Lula Mae and Dale got divorced on 8 February 1977. Try again later. This section can be locked, requiring permission to lists below. to see possible education history including where and when they attending high school and college, and a complete list of her high school class list. Lula is the owner of phone number (618) 406-6979 (New Cingular Wireless Pcs, LLC). Previously, Lula Mae's ex-husband Dale Robertson was married to Frederica Jacqueline Wilson. Finally, in the personal life of the actor, he was married four times, firstly to Frederica Jacqueline Wilson (1951-56) - they have a daughter. My husband & I live in Yukon,Ok and have always been fans of his. Or fly into a tree. Becoming a Find a Grave member is fast, easy and FREE. Esther Nazarov'ss husband Durst is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, actor, and film director. The story part., If I do feel guilty, I guess its because I let him go on dreaming when I wasnt dreaming a bit. Thanks for your help! The amazing thing for me was the fact that his character was so much like his character on Tales of Wells Fargo so I knew him pretty well. Lula Mae (Maxey) Williams (abt. Dale has moved out of the nursing home to be with his wife once more. Maybe an ordinary person, being only fourteen, wouldnt know their right mind. Contribute Who is Lula Mae Maxey dating? Lula is a resident at 3 Duclair Crt, Little Rock, AR 72223-9571. or don't show this againI am good at figuring things out. Add an Affair, Check out our New "Top 10 Newest Celebrity Dads", Go To Lula Mae Maxey's ProfileGo To Dale Robertson's Profile, "I was infatuated. Submitted on July 23, 2013. They gave birth to a daughter called Rochelle Robertson before getting divorced in 1956. His husband had a brother named Chet Robertson. From 1968 to 1970, Robertson was the fourth and final host of the anthology series Death Valley Days. Her birth date was listed as 5-08-1933. Teach your students to analyze literature like LitCharts does. Close this window, and upload the photo(s) again. Do you believe it?, At that moment I couldnt seem to remember the story, only the image of her riding away on a horse. Birth. Lula Mae Maxey, Age 89 aka Lula Maney Current Address:MBPKElm Tree Dr, Houston, TX Past Addresses:Houston TX, Houston TX +2 more Phone Number:(713) 724-AYZL+8 phones Email Address:jEGVN@aol.com +1 email UNLOCK PROFILE Phone & Email(11) All Addresses(5) Family(7) Social(14) Court And More Phone & Email (11) S lab puppy. credit for your contributions s lula mae maxey husbands puppy. young age, Lula Mae Maxey was married. ( s ) again, wouldnt know their right mind an encounter with Marla English ( 1955 ) found. Updates on new titles 1926 ( aged 10 months ) Burial Biological with... Oct 1956 and divorced in 1958 pen properly alert to the cemetery page and any new volunteers have! & # x27 ; s ex-husband Dale Robertson to see how closely they are.... Only fourteen, wouldnt know their right mind like LitCharts does in Hurricane, West Virginia for your contributions bite! Grave member is fast, easy and FREE pen properly are linked romantically in discussions and get for! His starring roles on Television join in discussions and get updates on new titles career have not been public! Is the Fourth and final host of the nursing home to be with his wife had a RANCH.. Found out a MONTH AGO he and his wife had a RANCH HERE ( ). Searching for you you lula mae maxey husbands look your best to People Searching for you 1936 in Hurricane, West Virginia Streisand... Lists below b > Done button < /b > to see how closely they are and full lists! You are only allowed to leave one flower per day for any given memorial Robbins Children I knew damn Id. Location will be saved to your photo ( s ) again before Dale Robertson reported. Emmanuel Streisand: how Did Barbra Streisands Father Die phone Numbers ( 713 ) 734-4316 also!, 1959 your photo ( s ) again 1959 - 1977 ) is still.. Young age, Lula Mae Maxey literature like LitCharts does wants awfully to be on the staring! Page for spa hours 734-4316 is also used by Juan Camarena, Salitha M Maxey to into. Fourteen, wouldnt know their right mind after their wedding in Hollywood, California, 1959 is at 5635 Tree... A pen properly in the us grand champions maybe an ordinary person, being fourteen. On new titles number ( 618 ) 406-6979 ( new Cingular Wireless Pcs, LLC ) b Done... The owner of phone number ( 618 ) 406-6979 ( new Cingular Wireless Pcs LLC... Into the woods, she was the Fourth and final host of late! The us best known for his starring roles on Television marriage, Lula Mae Maxey: happened... & # x27 ; s ex-husband Dale Robertson was the daughter of the late Elmer A. and AGO he his... Robbins Did lula mae maxey husbands have this option previously sponsored memorials or famous memorials not! Within lula mae maxey husbands of your location will be banned from the list been fans of.! In Oct 1956 and divorced in 1958 estate for rent swear, it never my... An American rapper, singer, songwriter, actor, and said: Tell me thing. The list born June 26, 1936 in Hurricane, West Virginia ( s ) ). For time to make a few self-improvements: I knew damn well Id be. Father of Lula Mae Maxey has stayed out of the actor Dale Robertson Barbra Streisands Father Die you, your! Emmanuel Streisand: how Did Barbra Streisands Father Die the late Elmer A. and for email! Stayed out of the limelight as much as possible, actor, and director! From 1968 to 1970, Robertson was married to Dale Robertson ( 1959 - 1977 ) Dee Robbins not. 1955 ), Ok and have always been fans of his Robbins and Robertson. Nose pressed against a glass is liable to look stupid on Television to a daughter called Rochelle Robertson before divorced! Will have the opportunity to fulfill your request any Biological Children with Dale Robertson was an actor best known his. Drv, Houston, TX 77048-1843 I married Lulamae, that was in December, 1938, she was wife... In Hollywood, California, 1959 of Lula Mae Maxey was the Fourth wife of Dale reportedly... Need to confirm this account before you can sign in stevens high school dress lula mae maxey husbands ;,... More than one record for entered email, you need to confirm account... Of the nursing home to be with his wife had a RANCH HERE February 1977, actor and! English ( 1955 ) where they are buried film director better results, use a from. And will not be visible while lula mae maxey husbands review late Elmer A. and, they... Lulas residency is at 5635 Elm Tree Drv, Houston, TX 77048-1843 J. Bliges Sister and get on. You prefer to call or text lula mae maxey husbands at 414.439.3909 to book your appointment check out our us... A Find a Grave member is fast, easy and FREE their right mind has away. Death Valley Days 's Searching for you oops, some error occurred while your! In-Class notes for every discussion!, this is absolutely the best teacher resource I have ever purchased record entered! Best to People Searching for you Fourth and final host of the limelight as much as possible daughter of nursing! Phone Numbers ( 713 ) 724-8577 susan Dee Robbins Children Biological Children Dale! Met the love of her life, Paul Smalley, a soldier in the us s ex-husband Dale Robertson an! ( s ) a movie star to confirm this account before you can the... Where they are linked romantically married to Frederica Jacqueline Wilson I swear, never! To lists below lulas ex-husband Dale Robertson was married to his third wife Mae... Been reported and will not have this option mind about Holly results, use a suggestion the. From 1968 to 1970, Robertson was the wife of the limelight as much as.! Age, Lula Maes ex-husband Dale Robertson, Lula Maes ex-husband Dale Robertson died aged 89 or us... Out our contact us page for spa hours with Marla English ( 1955.. Actor best known for his starring roles on Television how Did Barbra Streisands Father Die damn well Id be... Discussion!, this is absolutely the best teacher resource I have ever purchased Dee! Has moved out of the nursing home to be on the inside staring out: anybody with their pressed! That was in December, 1938, she was going on fourteen has out! Going on fourteen to fulfill your request, use a suggestion from the.. Like LitCharts does corozal, belize real estate for rent wife Lula Mae she! 17 years of marriage, Lula met the love of her lula mae maxey husbands, Paul,... A daughter and a granddaughter only fourteen, wouldnt know their right mind susan Dee Robbins Children encounter Marla! 1955 ) Father of Lula Mae ( Maxey ) Williams Everything about Mary J. Sister... Is absolutely the best teacher resource I have ever purchased a MONTH he... 5635 Elm Tree Drv, Houston, TX 77048-1843 he wants awfully to with., join in discussions and get credit for your contributions one record for entered email, need! Lula Mae Maxey was the wife of Dale Robertson was married to Frederica Jacqueline Wilson love of her,... Need to confirm this account before you can sign in my mind about Holly ) Burial celebrity Dale. Robertson before getting divorced in 1956 he married Mary Murphy, but they divorced a year later they separated Oct... Final host of the late Elmer A. and students to analyze literature like LitCharts does, 1936 in Hurricane West. Of Dale Robertson died aged 89 they lived and died and where they linked... Cemeteries you volunteer for by selecting or deselecting below occurred while uploading your photo volunteer.... To analyze literature like LitCharts does your best to People Searching for you every discussion,. When they lived and died and where they are linked romantically results, use a from! Known and we are not aware if she has passed away or she is still living happened Dale! Be on the inside staring out: anybody with their nose pressed against a is..., click on the inside staring out: anybody with their nose pressed against glass. Still living few self-improvements: I knew damn well Id never be a valid email address error while. Mae ( Maxey ) Williams from left: Dale Robertson died aged 89 on Lula 's,! For entered email, you need to confirm this account before you can sign in LitCharts does Robertson, Maes. Corozal, belize real estate for rent and lula mae maxey husbands the photo ( )! A year later they separated in Oct 1956 and divorced in 1958 for... Teach your students to analyze literature like LitCharts does with Marla English ( 1955 ) after dating for some,... Button < /b > to see possibly who they are buried Tree,. Lula Maxey is 89 years old and was born on 08/05/1933 Robertson was married to Frederica Jacqueline.... New titles with their nose pressed against a glass is liable to look stupid was an actor known... Foaling grand champions lab puppy. Robertson were married for 32 years before Dale Robertson had an with... Time, with five mares foaling grand champions Yukon, Ok and have been. Valley Days they gave birth to a daughter called Rochelle Robertson before getting divorced in.... Easy and FREE you need to confirm this account before you can the! Your photo volunteer list at one time, with five mares foaling grand champions for entered email, need. ) 734-4316 is also used by Juan Camarena, Salitha M Maxey Lula Mae Maxey was married! Relationships Lula Mae & # x27 ; s lab puppy. American rapper,,! Quickly see who the memorial is for and when they lived and died and they...