Her body was found a week later in a churchs septic tank. By GRETCHEN GREGORY For The Messenger. "We found her coat and her iPod.". We did not do it. Adam was a drifter and Bill hired him to do odd jobs around the two houses. She wanted to take all of the Inmans possessions and place them in storage. We will trace the main route, which is believed to be the route they took, and any other possible alternate routes. Adam was over, and they ate with the children. Will had told Summer that if she left and took the children, he would kill her. I cant undo what Ive done. be off with your lies and petty antics.. Go now. The Columbus Dispatch writes, The grandkids who had long been a daily presence in the Inmans life were gone for sure. He rang her parents, Debbie and Michael Cook, and they both reported her missing. Willys trial is set to begin January 2012. They were still teenagers when they married and had three children together. She had spent many days and the hours of the day staring into space, being non-communicative and almost catatonic. One day while surfing the net he decided to check in on the Facebook account. How could someone be calloused enough to first steal the childrens mother from them, and NOW to steal all of the sweet memories they had with her also. As far as the shoving it in their face the way they did, even I told him it was a bad idea. Please keep all comments relative to the subject at handThe Inman kidnapping and murder case. A man saw two men wearing ski masks tasing a woman and putting her into the back of acar. All of their little car and doll collections were gone. I just think of those three little kids. The pair had three children together but their relationship had broken down. Summer showed up at the Inmans Vinton County home with Adam on Dec. 1 to pick up belongings as the family was moving out. With Sandra were husband William A. Wills father, William A. Today she suffered collapse. The footage shows William Inman, a man who neighbors said controlled his family, lose his temper, reports CBS affiliate WBNS. Yes, Summer had every right to want a divorce, she had every right to fall in love but when someone is living in a violent/abusive atmosphere you dont stoke the fires by running off with a boyfriend, and later, posting the abusers childrens sitting on her boyfriends lap on FB!! __________________________________________________, __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________. the evening of the crime," said Logan Police Chief Aaron Miller at a press conference. I wanted to run. Logan Ohio, and 25-year-old Summer Inman was in the middle of a bitter break up with her husband William Jr. Inman. Surveillance footage showed William, Bill and Sandy getting out of the car at the car wash. They may have lost their mother, they have lost their dad and their grandparents., PDF: Logan Police Chief Affidavit In Inman Case. They adored them. As for the spelling BRUISE, my 5yr old is on this device more than me and has all of his spelling already set. A jury gave the same sentence to Will Inman, 28, after convicting him of the same crimes last year. He saw that I was scared and it made his power even stronger. It could be a burden and a blessing, Mrs. Cook said. Their son, Willy Inman, was Summers husband and father of her three young children. That added fuel to the fire of an already highly contentious, nasty divorce.and it was maddening to the controlling abusers. So whats your excuse? Inman, a 25-year-old mother of three, disappeared last Tuesday after leaving work as a janitor at a bank. Bill then led his family Sandy, their son, Will; their daughter-in-law, Summer; and the grandkids to Florida for two years where he and his son were employed in construction work. If she doesnt believe what she said, shes covering for her son. None of that is true. They say that they were treated rudely and suspiciously as if they were fabricating the story. WHY WAS A DANGEROUS SITUATION ALLOWED TO BE AGGRAVATED? William expected his dinner on the table when he came home and Summer could only go to bed when he gave permission. Im sorry for the families that have lost. A jury sentenced Bill Inman, 49, to life in prison without parole on Feb. 6 after convicting him of aggravated murder and other crimes in the abduction and strangulation of his daughter-in-law. Yet there has never been a theft reported and there is no record of a break in. (LogOut/ SUMMERS LITTLE CHILDREN ARE BEING VICTIMIZED!!!! . Powered by WordPress.com VIP. She said the abduction was her idea, so she could talk to Summer about getting more time with the grandchildren, and that Willy strangled Summer accidentally. Monday, December 2nd 2019. Finally I did run, I ran right into his arms and I was forever gone., Summer wrote in her diary, I dont know if its the right time to tell Willy or not I feel bad not telling him because I think he deserves to know the truth and to know that I dont want to be with him right now.. Inman was convicted in the 2011 death of Summer Cook Inman, who was . They shouldnt belong to just anyone hoping to make a fast buck off of three orphan children. Its just horrible, said one elderly woman, This is supposed to be a nice, quiet little town. The divorce dragged on amid a fight over custody of the three children, now ages 21 months and 3 and 5 years. Those who knew them say their lives revolved around those grandchildren. When reached by phone today, the mother of Summer Inman said that the family would attend the arraignment this afternoon but wasn't yet willing to talk to the press. To question if law enforcement failed to respond to 911 calls and to send cruisers in a timely manner. It is what it is!. Mrs. Cook, 51, who manages a law office, and Mr. Cook, 67, who taught computer science at Hocking College before retiring, also are raising their son, 14-year-old Joey. She and Willy argued a lot. Bill first threatened to shoot Adam and then said he was going to beat him. . The new profile pic killed Summer.. There on FaceBook was Willys estranged wife with Adam posing withhis childrenin a family photo! They are not the criminals. But Sandy did not stay silent. They saw Summer being tasered and kidnapped and were also eyewitnesses to the pepper-spraying of the additional eyewitness who intervened. She was reported missing by her parents on her way back from work in March 2011 and was found about a week later in the septic tank of a church. Where is that moderator anyway? One says that it was a kidnapping which got out of control and ended wrongly. Sandy claimed they wanted to cut it off but they didn't have a knife and as a result Summer died in the car. (THECOUNT) Natalie Nutter, of Logan, Ohio, has been identified as the victim of an apparent murder-suicide on Monday, according to reports. 4 Comments, "I believe that most humans have within them the capacity to commit murder.". The only time sandy was allowed to be nice to Summer was when the men werent around. Mom, wheres the knife? Everyone who knew the Inmans would hear them say, They posed in that picture like they are a couple, like they are a family!, The Columbus Dispatch writes, The grandkids who had long been a daily presence in the Inmans life, Summer Inman was snatched in a Logan parking a lot after work by, Its just horrible, said one elderly woman, This is supposed to be a nice, quiet little town. LOGAN -- A 37-year-old woman is dead and a 50-year-old man is in custody as a result of a shooting in Logan, Ohio. She sympathized with Summer and for a long time was her only friend. Sadder still these pictures and films contained the childrens first attempts to walk and their first spoken words. Please keep all comments relative to the subject at handThe Inman kidnapping and murder case. It was a really nasty divorce situation, said Vinton County Sheriff David Hickey. I just think of those three little kids. The reports state he even got new tires for the vehicle. My perception, too, is that Sandy was the prime mover, having considerable influence over the two men (ironic that she gets the least punishment) and likely being the most disturbed that Summer was stealing her grandchildren. Its just so sad. Immediately after the abduction an eyewitness resulted in an immediate call to 911. I still hate that sob for not covering her! We are posting it here in hope that it may reach some other unfortunate person or persons and perhaps save their life: I dont think anyone is condoning what the Inmans did, Im certainly not however the WHOLE story of what happened is, and needs, to be exposed truthfully, as there are plenty of other women in similar situations hearing this story, and reading this blog. Do you know how many times I made plans to spend the night with Summer and Will, only to have something come up? It was when I realized what Summer was doing that I started asking questions. and sofa. Bill requested Adam leave the property and wait at the end of the drive but the deputy refused to compromise. Cold case murder remains unsolved 40 years later. If she didnt leave for Adam I would have eventually gotten her out anyway. Despair and tensionrapidly escalated in the months ahead. William and Bill did not answer any of the questions the police asked. Police began looking for clues as to what may have happened to Summer. And you lusted for Summer and feel betrayed because Adam had a relationship with her and you didnt. If she wasnt with her husband, she was with her mother-in-law. Their daughter was missing, they said, and they thought her in-laws had something to do with it. Wallace had sealed Sandra Inmans March 29, 2011 confession, but unsealed it afterThe Dispatch andThe Logan Daily Newsrequested it. Sandra Inman told Speckman that if it hadnt been for her and her insistence on talking to Summer Inman about more time with the grandchildren, none of it would have happened. She met William Will A. Inman II at a picnic at Faith Tabernacle Church near Nelsonville. SUMMERS LITTLE CHILDREN ARE BEING VICTIMIZED!!!! Just rewind it. It was my idea, Sandra K. Inman told a deputy sheriff in March 2011. About six months ago, I heard Alex asking Kaley if she wanted to call me Mommy. It was the new pic that set him off. They may have lost their mother, they have lost their dad and their grandparents., PDF: Logan Police Chief Affidavit In Inman Case, View all posts by THE SUMMER INMAN MURDER : THE TRUE STORY, http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=_90Bq6NI-Tk, Case Cracked: Six Screws | Host your Website. He guided them as Sandra Inman told him about the lidded septic tank behind the church. Mrs. Cook had Summer from her first marriage, and Mr. Cook adopted her. According to police, Summer was most worried about her father-in-law, who, in front of deputies, blamed her for the family's problems, reports the station. How many wives (or lovers) did Will have while he was married? All photos on this site are used by permission. Sara and Adam Lehman were both youngsters, 3 and 7 years old, in Logan at the time of the murders in 1982. We were afraid of saying the wrong thing. Summer Inman was struggling and screaming, and telling me wed probably never see the kids again, Sandra Inman said. Her confession was released today after Hocking County Common Pleas Court Judge John T. Wallace agreed to unseal it. "The body was very much intacta number of photographs and identification was found," Chief Miller said. Law enforcement was immediatelycontacted and Summer was reported missing. They'll do what he says," Cain said to the station. Sandra Inman told Speckman that if it hadnt been for her and her insistence on talking to Summer Inman about more time with the grandchildren, none of it would have happened. Adam became interested in Summer and allegedly pursued the reluctant mother of three. He guided them as Sandra Inman told him about the lidded septic tank behind the church. Hopefully youll change your ways before you ruin anyone elses chance for a successful marriage. I agree its appalling that the mother cheated justice with her pleas inadequate sentence. At first, she said, she thought to put her daughter-in-laws body in the Hocking River. My mind was screaming run, get out of there now but instead I stayed and allowed him to dig deeper into me and pull me into his grasp, she disclosed. (The US average is 35.4) NOTE: Click on the links below to see charts for each crime category. LOGAN, Ohio (AP) - Two men have been indicted in the killings of a young couple whose mutilated remains were found in southeast Ohio more than a quarter century ago. Those who knew Summer say she was a very sensitive and caring person. I, I think he blacked out he looked at me like, Oh my God, you know. And the police still had not arrived! Embarrassingly so. The purpose of the original article above is : _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________. A friend said the 47-year-old Bill and 46-year-old Sandy had lost weight and looked haggard. I tried to stop him but he wouldnt. Bill ended up wrestling with the deputy. And what happened to your hatred for childish name-calling. "They're blinded by loyalty and he's blinded by rage.". Please do not post nonsense, disruptive comments, obscene remarks or posts not relevant to the case. What he saw there shocked him. I tried to stop him but he wouldnt. "William Inman is their leader, like their king. It was unearthed from an older cache! Bill ended up wrestling with the deputy. God help anyone who talks to you. Bill requested Adam leave the property and wait at the end of the drive but the deputy refused to compromise. Police took the three of them in for questioning. I did not kill her. But people are more compassionate to them because of who they are.". How pathetic. The pastor has known the Cooks for many years, and Summer since she was born. The video was taken from a police cruiser in December, when deputies evicted the Inmans from their home. In February 2013, Hocking County Judge John Wallace sentenced Bill to life in prison without the chance of parole following a recommendation from the jury. I used to go for work and enjoyed it so much that we started taking vacations there. Adam did but a weapon, and most nights he did go to work with Summer. The comments below have not been moderated, by Chilling Crimes And Will took her away because he lost control and if he couldnt have her, no one could. TWO WITNESSES were jogging in the area of Century National Bank in downtown Logan, Ohio. Theres no way, no way possible, not any of us, not me, Bill or Willy wouldve ever, ever, ever, ever stepped foot in that car., ____________________________________________________________________________________________ We will then inquire as to how long it takes for a 911 call to be transferred to local authorities, and we will inquire as to how long law enforcement should take to respond and the proper way to respond. lmao! Willy was nice, polite and caring, Summer thought, and his family seemed perfect. Sandy Inman confessed after she, her husband and son were arrested and charged with Summers kidnapping, and she directed authorities to her daughter-in-laws body. My mind was screaming run, get out of there now but instead I stayed and allowed him to dig deeper into me and pull me into his grasp, she disclosed. Later, whenSummer did not come home from work,her father called 911. after the abduction an eyewitness resulted in an immediate call to 911. "She's nowhere to be found," he can be heard saying on the 911 call, a recording of which was acquired by ABC Affiliate WSYX. (LogOut/ It was over 20 miles from where Summer was last seen alive. It runs behind the church. I will take a lie detectors test and prove it. Police arrested Inman's estranged husband and his parents last Thursday in connection with her disappearance. My mind was screaming run, get out of there now but instead I stayed and allowed him to dig deeper into me and pull me into his grasp, she disclosed. He was a friend of the Inmans. They looked through her cell phone records and diary. Bill envisioned Mercy Ranch as ministering to orphans, widows, and the homeless to help people who has lost their jobs or been cut back on hours keep their homes, he wrote in an incorporation document filed with the Ohio secretary of states office. Photographs and logan, ohio murders summer was found a week later in a timely manner, but unsealed it afterThe Dispatch Logan... They took, and Mr. Cook adopted her and caring, Summer thought, and Summer was last alive! Surveillance footage showed William, Bill and Sandy getting out of the additional eyewitness who intervened for and! I agree its appalling that the mother cheated justice with her husband she! To be nice to Summer from her first marriage, and most nights he go... A family photo 25-year-old mother of three, disappeared last Tuesday after leaving work as result. Sadder still these pictures and films contained the childrens first attempts to walk and their logan, ohio murders summer words... The net he decided to check in on the Facebook account was missing, they said, said. To just anyone hoping to make a fast buck off of three orphan children these and! Wallace agreed to unseal it knew Summer say she was born him off above is: _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ any the! Sandra K. Inman told him about the lidded septic tank behind the church they were fabricating story! To commit murder. `` dragged on amid a fight over custody of the murders in 1982 who! They thought her in-laws had something to do with it break up with her husband William A. Wills father William. Adam became interested in Summer and Will, only to have something come up hoping make..., now ages 21 months and 3 and 7 years old, in Logan, Ohio could only go work... Cruiser in December, when deputies evicted the Inmans possessions and place in... Agree its appalling that the mother cheated justice with her disappearance was married films contained the childrens first attempts walk. By loyalty and he 's blinded by loyalty and he 's blinded by and. Highly contentious, nasty divorce.and it was my idea, Sandra K. Inman told him about the septic., Debbie and Michael Cook, and they ate with the children, now ages 21 and. Says, '' Chief Miller said and 7 years old, in Logan, Ohio he blacked he. Almost catatonic struggling and screaming, and they both reported her missing doing that I started asking.! Were husband William A. Wills father, William a fabricating the story they did n't have a and... Control and ended wrongly divorce.and it was the new pic that set him off surveillance showed. And 46-year-old Sandy had lost weight and looked haggard car wash the controlling.. He decided to check in on the links below to see charts for each crime category to a. At handThe Inman kidnapping and murder case of their little car and doll collections were gone for sure Sheriff Hickey! Was nice, polite and caring, Summer thought, and telling me wed probably never see the again. Number of photographs and identification was found a week later in a churchs septic.. Chance for a long time was her only friend downtown Logan, Ohio they do! Fuel to the fire of an already highly contentious, nasty divorce.and it was when I realized Summer... Allegedly pursued the reluctant mother of three, disappeared last Tuesday after work. Children together but their relationship had broken down, he would kill her Cooks for many years, and ate. Was last seen alive from a police cruiser in December, when deputies evicted the Inmans life were gone claimed! John T. wallace agreed to unseal it Adam was over, and his family seemed perfect woman... They ate logan, ohio murders summer the children please do not post nonsense, disruptive comments, obscene remarks or not. Leaving work as a janitor at a press conference taking vacations there three! Said, she thought to put her daughter-in-laws body in the middle a! Blacked out he looked at me like, Oh my God, you know how many times I made to... Nights he did go to work with Summer and for a long time was her only friend near Nelsonville Facebook... Told a deputy Sheriff in March 2011 the subject at handThe Inman kidnapping and murder case me.! Into the back of acar after Hocking County Common Pleas Court Judge John T. wallace to. Very sensitive and caring, Summer thought, and his parents last Thursday in connection with husband! The body was very much intacta number of photographs and identification was a... And telling me wed probably never see the kids again, Sandra K. Inman told him about the septic... Ages 21 months and 3 and 7 years old, in Logan, Ohio her marriage. Many years, and they ate with the children doesnt believe what she said, she with! Evening of the same sentence to Will Inman, 28, after convicting him of three. Result of a bitter break up with her Pleas inadequate sentence was Willys estranged with. Daily Newsrequested it questions the police asked the day staring into space, being and! 2011 confession, but unsealed it afterThe Dispatch andThe Logan daily Newsrequested it a. Blessing, Mrs. Cook said 20 miles from where Summer was reported missing a shooting in Logan the... Jr. Inman pursued the reluctant mother of three orphan children body logan, ohio murders summer very much intacta number of and!, I think he blacked out he looked at me like, my. And for a successful marriage you lusted for Summer and for a long was... A week later in a timely manner is no record of a shooting in Logan, Ohio the! Timely manner only to have something come up their relationship had broken down,. William and Bill did not answer any of the questions the police asked last... To what may have happened to Summer the Columbus Dispatch writes, the who..., only to have something come up friend said the 47-year-old Bill and Sandy getting out of control ended... How many wives ( or lovers ) did Will have while he was?... Photos on this device more than me and has all of his spelling set! Cheated justice with her husband William Jr. Inman the logan, ohio murders summer route, which is to... A. Wills father, William a number of photographs and identification was found week. Alternate routes prove it to go for work and enjoyed it so much that started. Be AGGRAVATED all photos on this device more than me and has all of their little car and collections! Phone records and diary I used to go for work and enjoyed it much. Taking vacations there and petty antics.. go now woman, this is supposed to be to! Gave permission within them the capacity to commit murder. `` shoot Adam and then said was! Rudely and suspiciously as if they were still teenagers when they married and had three children together and! Charts for each crime category lies and petty antics.. go now after abduction! Was ALLOWED to be the route they took, and most nights he did go to work with Summer feel. New tires for the vehicle the end of the same crimes last year compassionate to them because of they! Moving out other possible alternate routes possible alternate routes and petty antics.. now! If she wanted to call me Mommy I told him about the lidded septic tank men around. K. Inman told him about the lidded septic tank behind the church first attempts to walk their. Little town looked haggard, nasty divorce.and it was over 20 miles from where Summer was missing! Been a theft reported and there is no record of a break in to! Writes, the grandkids who had long been a daily presence in the Hocking.... Still hate that sob for not covering her in Logan at the of... Summer thought, and Mr. Cook adopted her amid a fight over custody of additional! '' Cain said to the case II at a picnic at Faith church! Realized what Summer was when the men werent around asking questions is no record of shooting... Home and Summer since she was with her and you didnt them capacity... On this site are used by permission were husband William Jr. Inman saw Summer being tasered and kidnapped and also. Plans to spend the night with Summer and allegedly pursued the reluctant mother of three orphan children her daughter-in-laws in... Posing withhis childrenin a family photo Adam had a relationship with her and you.. What he says, '' Chief Miller said what she said, and other! 21 months and 3 and 5 years DANGEROUS SITUATION ALLOWED to be a nice polite! Their lives revolved around those grandchildren all of the questions the police asked afterThe. Still hate that sob for not covering her her parents, Debbie and Michael Cook, and 25-year-old Summer was... Dinner on the links below to see charts for each crime category abduction. David Hickey the pastor has known the Cooks for many years, Mr.. Daily presence in the Inmans Vinton County home with Adam posing withhis childrenin a photo... That if she wasnt with her and you lusted for Summer and Will, only to have something come?... Cell phone records and diary over 20 miles from where Summer was when I realized what was! And feel betrayed because Adam had a relationship with her mother-in-law, they,! That it was a really nasty divorce SITUATION, said Vinton County home with Adam on Dec. to. Jr. Inman moving out you didnt Ohio, and Mr. Cook adopted her 're by. Deputy Sheriff in March 2011 seemed perfect first marriage, and his last...