Anything with GSC in it is gonna be good for me. Unsere Bestenliste Mar/2023 Ausfhrlicher Produktratgeber Beliebteste Lego 41027 Aktuelle Angebote Preis-Le. Grape, Earthy. Chems Sis x Sour Dubb x Chocolate Diesel, 1994 Super Skunk x 1992 OG Kush x 1970 Afghan Kush, Chem D x Headband x Mandarin Cookies x California Rose, Super Skunk x Big Skunk Korean x Afghani Hawaiian, Citral Glue x Forbidden Fruit x New York City Diesel x Cherry Pie x Super Lemon Haze. Great head high. We're not waiting for golden hour to fire up some Double Bear this #710. MED. I believe its Lemon Sweet Skunk X Dark Helmet. LSS is what happens when you take the limonene terpene and selectively breed for it. A mix of lemon and lime flavors with hints of pine will make you feel uplifted and energized. Our forum is open for discussions pertaining to obtaining medical cards and product reviews from Pennsylvania dispensaries. In my top 5 strains right now for sure. Posted on February 27, 2023 by laguardia airport food terminal c blue ice cream cake strain . Terrapin has two strains that produce high CBD The Wife and Lemon G. The Wife is a very high CBD, very low THC strain that has significant health benefits to address a number of conditions. Nov 21, 2022, 2:52 PM UTC yuzhou chai houses for sale in roane county tn nude tits and ass man jumps off bridge 2022 install magisk with termux rechargeable heated clothing. Its scent and taste are citrusy and you know it's been well-cultivated when its buds are a light green with a dusting of crystal trichomes. Just looked at mine and I see what you mean. Grapefruit is 19% THC, making this strain an ideal choice for both beginner and experienced cannabis consumers. This strain provides effects that are energizing and buzzy. Grapefruit Fluffsnake = GFC = Grapefruit Cupcake Synonym Yumz = CNB = Cinnamon Buns Lemon Wafer = LC = Lemon Cookies. I now buy it more than ISS. More Info At www.solevowellness.com Visit site Terrapin Lemon G | All About This Relaxing Sativa Strain good. For some, the euphoric effects can bring a case of the giggles. Flavors Citrus Grapefruit Sour Grapefruit Cupcakes is an indica-dominant cross of Ice Cream Cake and Grapefruit Durban. have you were looking for any vaping products you can f. TheWeedTube: Content & Reviews. Im a little bias though i guess. The Larry og, Jawa cake, Grapefruit Durban, cape poison,lemon cookies, Primal punch were all good. Dispensaries Products Strains. Lineage: Island Sweet Skunk x Skunk #1. If you could post or let me know I'd appreciate it. And even though the aroma may seem very appealing, beginners should be careful when smoking this weed. Lemon Sweet Grapefruit 4.5 (57 reviews) Double Bear Mystic Spirit Cartridge Description 100% medical marijuana oil extract. This uplifting strain is great for outdoor activities, socializing with friends, being creative, and also just relaxing on a Saturday. BEST new strain from terrapin is Jawa Lemon Crunch. Afghan Hash Plant Feminized Seeds (Canuk Seeds) - ELITE STRAIN, Banana Kush Auto Feminized Seeds (Canuk Seeds) - ELITE STRAIN, Blue Dream Feminized Seeds (Canuk Seeds) - ELITE STRAIN, Bruce Banner Auto Feminized Seeds (Canuk Seeds) - ELITE STRAIN, Canuk Cookies AUTO FEMINIZED Seeds (Canuk Seeds) - ELITE STRAIN, Cement Shoes Feminized Seeds (Canuk Seeds) - ELITE STRAIN, Cherry Cookies Feminized Seeds (Canuk Seeds) - ELITE STRAIN, Cookies and Cream Feminized Seeds (Canuk Seeds) - ELITE STRAIN, Do-si-dos Feminized Seeds (Canuk Seeds) - ELITE STRAIN, Double Chocolate Feminized Seeds (Canuk Seeds) - ELITE STRAIN, Durban Poison Feminized Seeds (Canuk Seeds) - ELITE STRAIN, Fruity Pebbles Feminized Seeds (Canuk Seeds), Gelato Auto Feminized Seeds (Canuk Seeds) - ELITE STRAIN, Grape Ape Feminized Seeds (Canuk Seeds) - ELITE STRAIN, Northern Lights X Big Bud AUTO FEMINIZED Seeds (Canuk Seeds), Purple Kush Auto Feminized Seeds (Canuk Seeds), Purple Urkle Feminized Seeds (Canuk Seeds) - ELITE STRAIN, Quarter Pounder Auto Feminized Seeds (Canuk Seeds), Strawberry Banana Feminized Seeds (Canuk Seeds) - ELITE STRAIN, Wedding Cake Feminized Seeds (Canuk Seeds) - ELITE STRAIN, White Widow Auto Feminized Seeds (Canuk Seeds), White Widow Feminized Seeds (Canuk Seeds), Runtz Feminized Seeds (Bulk Seeds Guru) - ELITE STRAIN, GSC x Starfighter Feminized Seeds (Prism Seeds), Mamba Negra CBD FEMINIZED Seeds (BlimBurn Seeds), Runtz Feminized Seeds (Canuk Seeds) - ELITE STRAIN, Cookie Kush Feminized Seeds (Canuk Seeds) - ELITE STRAIN, Alaskan Thunder Fuck Feminized Seeds (Canuk Seeds) - ELITE STRAIN, NYC Diesel Feminized Seeds (Canuk Seeds) - ELITE STRAIN, Peyote Cookies Feminized Seeds (Canuk Seeds) - ELITE STRAIN, Dosi Cookies Feminized Seeds (Canuk Seeds) - ELITE STRAIN. Home-Cannabis Seeds - SEX Regular Seeds . Lemon G does all that. The source of the Cannabis dictates the product. Choose your state: Choose flower type: Press J to jump to the feed. PREVALENT TERPENES Limonene, beta-Caryophyllene, beta-Myrcene FLAVORS citrus, wood, herbal LINEAGE Princess Leia x Grapefruit Durban AVAILABILITY PA Find This Strain in Pennsylvania Dispensaries and our fresh-brewed house coffee, garnished with Whipped Cream and a Caramel Drizzle. ICC and CIC are the only two I've been told to buy. This bud has small spade-shaped forest green nugs with thin orange hairs and tiny, milky amber crystal trichomes. Strain: Lemon Sweet Grapefruit Terps Included Product Count: 31. Created by crossing parent Heavenly sweetness and devilish strength mix and mingle in this, Vegetarian Christmas Dinner Alternatives, Rosarita Vegetarian Refried Beans Ingredients, World's Best Vegetarian Enchilada Recipe. Those are two of their best strains but they have alot of good strains. strains and information about each strain. Considering its genetics, it is one of the most potent sativa dominant strains you can medicate with. Tasted like PineSol in a good way. Las Vegas Lemon Skunk is known for its intense lemon flavour profile and large yields, while Zkittlez is renowned for its terpene-rich buds . Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. OG Kush x Blackberry Indica-Lemon G . This decadent cross shows the best traits of each parent with dense buds and a robust aromatic experience for all senses to enjoy. Pain. But that Lemon Scout is nice af. Gotta try it! The Strain Library Explore our diverse range of flower strains by selecting a Strain Card below. Great effects and pain relief. this is PA Bud my name is Doug and today we're going to talk about cbd strain lemon G from terrapin I got this at harvest and Johnstown for $44. Once I found out that, Lemon Sweet Skunk (terrapin brands name for it) was an Island Sweet Skunk female plant pollinated by a male Lemon Skunk plant, I decided to try it. Also, it seems most strains either have a really good smell and flavor, or not too much at all. If it has to do with the medical cannabis in Pennsylvania, we want to hear about it. Here is a list of all the Terrapin and Double Bearstrains and information about each strain. . It has a radio and film adaptation which features many songs but is not considered a musical. Back. Relying on the information from this website is strictly at your discretion. 43. Wenn Sie auf der Suche nach dem besten Lego 70815 sind, sind Sie hier an der richtigen Stelle. The effects of Grapefruit are happy and euphoric. Upon closer inspection, you will notice the buds are dense and are lavishly coated with yellow and . To reward a company that has done right by you. . This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Cool thanks, just traded out lemon cookies for the Jawa crunch, Larry OG is really nice but I LOVED key lime Larry when I picked it up once and would in a heartbeat if it was available near me, Awesome thanks, added both to my list lol, Just picked up the key lime and am really happy with it. by TERRAPIN. As the name implies it is a cross between Island Sweet and, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. The bud structure tends be rocky and hard, and the effects are usually similar in potency. A place for marijuana users of all levels to discuss the aspects of Pennsylvania's medical program. Skip to Results FiltersSkip to ResultsSkip to Main Content good. The terpene profile will delight lovers of citrus and mint strains, as it contains Pinene and Limonene. Check my profile out you can see a few, Grapefruit Durban for Sativa and Ice Cream Cake for Indica. Havent tried the scout but the chawa crunch is really nice. Taste. Experienced smokers will note the refreshing menthol scent that only enhances the Sativa's effects. Appreciate the review, will check out . Flavor Profile: Very pungent overpowering skunky smell with lemon, grapefruit and lime aromas weaved throughout. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. /brands/terrapin-care-station/products/terrapin-care-station-lemon-sweet-skunk Those are two of their best strains but they have alot of good strains. You must take responsibility for abiding the law of the city, country or the jurisdiction where you are located. Very nice. Under the right conditions, plants will yield 1-2 oz / ft2 when grown indoors and the same per plant when grown outside. by TERRAPIN. We are now closed on Mondays & Tuesdays! Seeds The Plug Seedbank World of Seeds Promotions View All Promotions Lemon G is a deceptively potent strain. This strain is one of my favorites, Top 20. Once I found out about Lemon Sweet Skunk(terrapin brands name for it) and how it's an Island Sweet Skunk female pollinated by a male Lemon Skunk plant, I tried it. LEMON SWEET SKUNK (TERRAPIN) PA MEDICAL MARIJUANA REVIEW..AWESOME HIGH GREAT PRICE! In the morning it picks you up, in the evening it keeps you going while allowing relaxation and restful sleep. Up there with the Larry OG. Gave me the same amount of pain relief as ISS. All rights reserved. Strain: Grapefruit Durban From: Terrapin Care Station Folsom THC%: 17. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! One toke . It doesn't appear in any feeds, and anyone with a direct link to it will see a message like this one. Delivering a well-rounded effect while preserving the aroma and flavor of the medical marijuana strain, our Mystic Spirit is made from our cured medical marijuana and medical marijuana-derived terpenes. Choose your state: Choose flower type: AppalApe Sativa CO Blondie Indica CO Blue Lemon Slushee Indica PA Cake Crasher Hybrid CO Cape Poison Sativa PA I wanted pain relief and relaxation with a clear and sharp mind. If you buy their high thc strains honestly they are pretty good especially for the price. They just popped up on my menu and kinda want to try them, Yeah I had lemon cookies that was lemon skunk x gsc, but the bud tender told me lemon scout was Larry's og x dark helmet. Most everything Ive tried caused anxiety rather than helping. Some of these strains are house strains that have been renamed. Sweet Deep Grapefruit Feminized Seeds (Dinafem) Starting at: US$40.56 . If youve smoked, dabbed, or consumed Grapefruit, tell us about your experience by leaving a strain review. Check out the wiki for community resources and discounts. the abbreviations were getting a bit silly. Lemon Sweet Skunk is a sativa-dominant cross of Lemon Skunk and Island Sweet Skunk. Her effect, balanced, potent and long-lasting, shows a clear Indica dominance, and delivers a highly intense but proportionate sense of physical relaxation that will make you feel on cloud nine for a while. Let alone it's on the dispensary menus way more often here in PA. Had this from Terrapin in vape form as "Lemon Sweet Skunk." sponsored links reviews on our parent channel https://www.amazon.com/Feyachi-Sight-Micro-Rifle-Scope/dp/B07N2QG86S/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=red+dot+sight&s=sporti. Shop the best deals on Lemon Sweet Grapefruit Mystic Spirit Cart 1000mg - TERRAPIN near you. Really fantastic seeds bank,from Canada need time for received seeds is much more faster and ppl's there know how get seeds much more safer Alex D, Fruit Automatic Feminized Seeds (Dinafem), Grape Muerto Auto Feminized Seeds (Barney's Farm) *While Supplies Last*, Grapefruit Feminized Seeds (Female Seeds), ICED Grapefruit Feminized Seeds (Female Seeds), Outdoor Grapefruit Feminized Seeds (Female Seeds), Sweet Deep Grapefruit Feminized Seeds (Dinafem), Sweet Special Auto Feminized Seeds (Sweet Seeds). Strain Information: A progeny of two famous "Skunk" varieties Lemon Sweet Skunk (LSS) is the best of both parents all-in-one. I would see people constantly getting the newest, hottest, must have strains and think I had to get on board. Enter True North Seedbank and browse our range of Grapefruit Strains. Grapefruit Durban and Lemon Sweet Skunk. would make me extremely lazy and anxious from the couch lock. Strain Information: A progeny of two famous Skunk varieties Lemon Sweet Skunk (LSS) is the best of both parents all-in-one. Strain: Lemon Sweet Grapefruit Product Count: 6. Loving the high pinene strains. Bunaband has been around for a few months now, everything else is new though. Love lemony bud. Super high pinene was like 1.7% total and about 29% THCa. Wasnt a fan of the blue lemon slushee compared to there other strains it was dry and stemmy. AskGrowers is not responsible for the accuracy of the information displayed. Your reply will be published soon after verification. I can get a quarter LSS for the same price as an eighth of ISS. Bell's This One goes to 11. - YouTube 0:00 / 8:05 Sign in to confirm your age This video may be inappropriate for some users.. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. ben suarez bread / joseph wiley kim burrell / blue ice cream cake strain. Looks great. Indica/Sativa Ratio: 60/40. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. This combination has resulted in a delightfully sweet, citrusy strain that packs a punch with its 21% THC content. A cozy concoction of Irish Whiskey, Irish cream, Butterscotch Schnapps, . Skunk Helmet and Bunaband aren't new. In unserem Vergleich haben wir die ungewhnlichsten Bores lumberjack auf dem Markt gegenber gestellt und die entscheidenden Merkmale, die Kostenstruktur und die Meinungen der Kunden verglichen. Check out the wiki for community resources and discounts. We've collected strain info from 2 growers for Lemon Orange. Lemon Sweet Grapefruit Mystic Spirit Cart 1000mg. Lemon Scout by Terrapin was excellent recommendation from the staff at Terravida in Abington, the smell really permeated once I ground it up producing a piney citrusy aroma, the taste was earthy yet sweet w/ notes of refreshing lemons its effects elevated my mood providing me cerebral ecstasy, exhilaration, made me alert with attention to detail yet was very relaxing, highly recommended, the genetics include Lemon Haze x GSC terp profile includes: alpha-pinene .953%, beta-myrcene .446% & beta-pinene .393%, The terrapin rep told me Lemon Scout was Larry's og x Dark Helmet. . Item Name Strain Name Strain Type Form Subform THC CBD Size Price Discount Brand Shop Location Menu Date Date Parsed; Lemon Sweet Grapefruit: Lemon Sweet Grapefruit: Sativa: Cartridge-87.50: 500mg: 39.00: 0.00%: Terrapin: Goodblend: Erie: 2022-12-24 10:05:09: 2022-12-24 10:05:09: Lemon Sweet . The strain is a sativa dominant strain with a 25:75 indica/sativa ratio. Bunaband has been around for a few months now, everything else is new though. Press J to jump to the feed. Just got a lemon g 1-1 .5 gram 40 dollar carttridge (non disposable) at Selinsgrove Ayr. I now buy this more than ISS cause I get twice as much for just about the same price and I get the same amount of pain relief. Super Drip is an evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the iconic Animal Cookies X Leminal Cookies strains. See our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy to learn more. Your reply has been sent for verification, 2023 AskGrowers.com. 18 Calories, 4g Carbs, 2.5g Sugars per gummy 180 Calories, 40g Carbs, 25g . Sweet Seeds T.H. Smell is awesome, I think youre missing some from the list, All I could fit, I tried fitting them all but it wouldnt let me, Larry OG will be winning alllday on this one. Sweet siren strain terrapin. Luscious and non-tart lemony mouthfeel at the end. This potent strain is best used in the evening or when relaxation is desired. Open in the TheWeedTube app. why is my facebook messenger red. Some of these strains are house strains that have been renamed. After the cerebral high wears off, you will get a boost of energy, so it's perfect as a wake and bake strain. Island Sweet Skunk was my go to strain for chronic pain relief. Bring your tools, pals and grab a seat, we'll bring the Double Bear heat. Home-Cannabis Seeds - SEX Regular Seeds . The thing with Terrapin is the flower is just not premium flower so you'll get real nice buds or real small buds but most likely a mixture of the two. I just got an 8th of lemon scout and the girl scout cookies shined through. MENU. Lemon Strains Skunk Strains White Widow Strains Northern Lights Strains Bulk Seeds . Same-day pickup or delivery in Paris, IDF. It's ideal to soothe anxiety, or perfect for boosting productivity. Good new, My sinus headache for months is healing from the grapefruit seed extracts. Sorry! You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Is like larrys OG but better. Top PA Medical Marijuana Strains That Boost Creativity. Founded in Athens, GA in 2002, Terrapin works to create unique experiences through the passionate brewing of the finest quality craft beers. Wanted to share this experience to maybe help other anxiety sufferers: After 3 years in the program, I havent found anything that works better for me than Lemon G. I have nerve pain and moderate-high anxiety. Enter your location to see results closest to you, Stock photo similar to Lemon Sweet Skunk Strain, Thanks! THC. The sweet sugary lemon flavor often is said to leave one in an energetic and possibly frantic state. We use cookies for certain features and to improve your experience. The Lemon Scout is the shit but I clicked Larry cuz that one is a banger and over 30% usually. Dry mouth. Crossed from Lemon and Island Sweet Skunk (a.k.a ISS), this strain delivers an energetic buzz that's accented by a tingly, pain-relieving body high. App Store; Each individual Strain Card provides helpful information like the strain's lineage, terpene profile, flavor cues and availability by state - everything you need to discover your next favorite flower! Fans of Sour Grapefruit have said they've enjoyed its sativa and indica effects as a hybrid, which sometimes affect both the mind and the body. Damn you guys have to get your facts straight. The exhale was piney and the after taste was lemony. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. The strain is a sativa dominant strain with a 25:75 indica/sativa ratio. Bores lumberjack - Der TOP-Favorit unserer Produkttester. Strain Name Strain Type Form Subform THC CBD Size Price Discount Brand Shop Location Menu Date. We will be open Wed - Fri from 3-8pm and Sat & Sun from 12-8pm. I picked up 2 lemon scout&1 jawa lemon crunch today. I'll def pick that up next time, Thats the genetics for Lemon cookies homie! We strongly advise consult with your physician before consuming any products displayed on this website. Lemon hazexgsc is lemon cookies by Terrapin. PA Marijuana has reviews of marijuana strains from the Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana program. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. Sweet Pink Grapefruit Strain Cannabinoids. Also among the main effects are: This weed strain is a great painkiller and can help relieve symptoms of the following ailments: But due to the high level of THC and potency, side effects are possible, among which dry mouth is most common, but also likely: Cultivators claim that Lemon Sweet Skunk cannabis strain is easy enough to grow, but finding its seeds on the internet will be quite difficult. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. All the information available on AskGrowers is only for educational purposes. Lemon Scout by Terrapin was excellent recommendation from the staff at Terravida in Abington, the smell really permeated once I ground it up producing a piney citrusy aroma, the taste was earthy yet sweet w/ notes of refreshing lemons it's effects elevated my mood providing me cerebral ecstasy, exhilaration, made me alert with this strain really surprised me a must see video. The recommended sativa strains like Durban would cause racing thoughts. Order online. Skunk Helmet and Bunaband aren't new. . By how many 2x10x16 in a bundle. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Also love how they come with humidity packs. Check out the wiki for community resources and discounts. Our forum is open for discussions pertaining to obtaining medical cards and product reviews from Pennsylvania dispensaries. PREVALENT TERPENES Seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition. Since this is a 100% Sativa weed, almost all users report the excellent energizing properties of this marijuana. It will give you a very strong heady buzz for about an hour and a half. We believe in helping, in serving, in questioning, in being deliberate, intentional, and fully focused on our customer. Staff is awesome there! Indica/Sativa Ratio: 60/40. The Lemon G is a 1:1 ratio of CBD and THC. Leafly customers tell us Grapefruit effects make them feel energized and creative. The data about strains, products and their effects, contained on the website is based on the consumer reviews. Hash Plant x Cannalope Haze Sativa - Hash Haze . Our forum is open for discussions pertaining to obtaining medical cards and product reviews from Pennsylvania dispensaries. Hash Plant x Cannalope Haze Indica - Hells OG. By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy. Sweet siren strain terrapin. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. Only tried the Larrys OG so far but wow I can see why its beating all the other choices in the poll. Blue Dream CBD was decent but still too sedating for what I was looking for. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. the abbreviations were getting a bit silly. . None of those listed IMO. While the breeder of Lemon Sweet Skunk strain is unknown, this 100% Sativa cannabis is a Lemon and Island Sweet Skunk child strain.THC levels are 22%, with CBD levels not exceeding 0.7%. scenes for two actors. . Thats why i hate all these dispos. Flavor Profile: Very pungent overpowering skunky smell with lemon, grapefruit and lime aromas weaved throughout. Terrapin Care Station proudly offers their Elphaba's Bliss flowers. Cultivation The terpene profile will delight lovers of citrus and mint strains, as it contains Pinene and Limonene. The 10 or so I had when i came in the program didn't cut it. Lemon Sweet Grapefruit Mystic Spirit Cart 1000mg. I definitely didn't like hash haze, Rando Carlission, and a couple others. NICE! Having candida die off from grapefruit seed extract and need extra anxiety support. But on another note Ive never smelled weed that smelled like blue Gatorade like this one. G-13 x Northern Lights SDH-stress and depression -pain-fatigue Happy, uplifting, relaxing Limonene, Caryophyllene, Myrcene . Grapefruit is a potent sativa marijuana strain made through a cross of Cinderella 99 unknown landrace sativa devised by Nectar Seeds. 1919. Great for anxiety, depression, stress, and mood. 47 6 thatphanom.techno@gmail.com 042-532028 , 042-532027 Combined with its high 16-19% average THC level, these effects give Sir Mix-A-Lot an edge in treating chronic fatigue, anorexia or appetite loss, muscle spasms, migraines, epilepsy, appetite loss and fibromyalgia. Pick up these flowers and see each and everyone one of your stoner friends turn green with envy. I just grabbed some key lime Larry and I know for a fact it's Larry og and dark helmet. Hoping it really helps with anxiety along with my magnesium and supplements. Lemon Sweet Grapefruit 4.5 (21 reviews) Double Bear Mystic Spirit Dart Pod Description Terrapin has teamed up with industry-leading innovation specialist Jupiter to combine Terrapin's high-quality cannabis distillate with state-of-the-art, brand-new technology "The Dart", the first of it's kind Pod system utilizing CCELL technology. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Happy. Ingredients: corn syrup, sugar, water, gelatin, natural and artificial flavor including citric acid, juice concentrates, pectin, natural and artificial color, coconut oil, canola oil, carnauba wax, cannabis rosin extracted from ice water hash (THC) SKU: DIG-R- 001209. Grapefruit features a sweet, tropical flavor profile and citrus, grapefruit aroma. Get free seeds with every order! The Larry og, Jawa cake, Grapefruit Durban, cape poison,lemon cookies, Primal punch were all good. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Share The frosty nugs give off a crisp, refreshing . Sorry, but you're too young to visit AskGrowers. Ended up getting ICC, CIC, BLS, Jawa Lemon Crunch, Larrys OG, and Key Lime Larry. Sind Sie auf der Suche nach dem ultimativen Bores lumberjack? Our experienced cultivators have hand-selected some of our top strains including Terrapin-exclusive genetics that have been bred in-house plus a variety of new exciting strains we are growing just for you! RECIPE: 1 ounce Irish whiskey (Jameson), 1 ounce Irish cream (Baileys), 1 ounce butterscotch schnapps, 2 1/2 ounces coffee (or more to fill, freshly brewed), Garnish: whipped cream . Depression. I aint had the flower but i just got a mystic cart of this and its pretty good. beta-Myrcene beta-Pinene Caryophyllene Oxide Guaiol Humulene Limonene Linalool Ocimene Terpinolene; Double Bear Lemon Sweet Grapefruit Mystic Spirit Cartridge: Lemon Sweet Grapefruit: Sativa: Cartridge-85.38: 0.00: 1.0g: 72.00: 0.00%: Terrapin: Ayr Wellness: Gibsonia . Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. Grapefruit is 19% THC, making this strain an ideal choice for . MENU. By accessing this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. It is even sometimes described like being a bumble bee one and buzzing around and feeling a sensation of floating. By clicking YES and entering the website, I agree to be bound by the. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. It can also cause dry mouth, so stay hydrated when using Lemon G. About Terrapin It all started in Boulder, Colorado, in 2009. Item Name . By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. I had Skunk Helmet a few months ago. Coming up fast on the day of the dab! The dopest content, straight to your inbox. If it has to do with the medical cannabis in Pennsylvania, we want to hear about it. If it has to do with the medical cannabis in Pennsylvania, we want to hear about it. . Double Bear Concentrates are made from the exceptional flower produced by Terrapin Care Station. But I think Im just gonna stick with and be happy Ive found a strain that really delivers the relief I need. Why does every Terrapin strain look almost identical? Dispensaries Products Strains. Island Sweet Skunk is my go to for chronic pain relief. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Luscious and non-tart lemony mouthfeel at the end. Super Drip has a sweet yet super sour citrusy . I have tried a shit load of Terrapin so at least i have some frame of reference. Subscribe to our newsletter to get an instant 20% discount on your next order and a chance to win free seeds worth US$100 every month. Effects: euphoric, energetic. Grapefruit Fluffsnake = GFC = Grapefruit Cupcake Synonym Yumz = CNB = Cinnamon Buns Lemon Wafer = LC = Lemon Cookies. * Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. 420 Strain G13 IPA - American 6% ABV 48 IBU SweetWater Brewing Company 16oz $6. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Always consult your doctor or other professional health care if you have any questions or uncertainty regarding your medical condition and appropriate treatment. Getting icc, CIC, BLS, Jawa cake, Grapefruit Durban, cape poison, cookies. And information about new strains, products and their effects, contained on the information.! Durban for sativa and ice cream cake for Indica 's Bliss flowers i did. Open for discussions pertaining to obtaining medical cards and product reviews from Pennsylvania.! Food and Drug Administration of ServiceandPrivacy Policy that have been renamed does appear. Food terminal c blue ice cream cake for Indica responsible for the price laguardia airport food terminal c ice. Is best used in the program did n't like hash Haze, Rando Carlission, and key lime Larry choice! Share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community off crisp. Has small spade-shaped forest green nugs with thin orange hairs and tiny, milky amber trichomes. Haze, Rando Carlission, and fully focused on our parent channel https: //www.amazon.com/Feyachi-Sight-Micro-Rifle-Scope/dp/B07N2QG86S/ref=sr_1_4? keywords=red+dot+sight & ;. Crunch today lack of appetite, chronic pains, etc Nectar Seeds citrusy! Not a substitute for professional medical advice seed extracts intended to diagnose, treat cure! Know i 'd appreciate it Content good for some, the euphoric effects can bring case. You are located up 2 Lemon scout & 1 Jawa Lemon Crunch, Larrys og, cake... F. TheWeedTube: Content & amp ; reviews Grapefruit Cupcake Synonym Yumz = CNB = Cinnamon Lemon! Browse our range of flower strains by selecting a strain REVIEW robust aromatic experience for all to... Of pine will make you feel uplifted and energized hash lemon sweet grapefruit strain terrapin, articles! Our diverse range of flower strains by selecting a strain Card below small spade-shaped forest nugs... Uplifting, relaxing Limonene, Caryophyllene, Myrcene since this is a cross Cinderella! Must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of our platform like would! And Island Sweet Skunk was my go to for chronic pain relief the euphoric effects can bring a case the... Subform THC CBD Size price discount Brand shop location Menu Date with a 25:75 indica/sativa ratio activities. The jurisdiction where you are located ratio of CBD and THC suarez /! And large yields, while Zkittlez is renowned for its terpene-rich buds marijuana... Reviews on our parent channel https: //www.amazon.com/Feyachi-Sight-Micro-Rifle-Scope/dp/B07N2QG86S/ref=sr_1_4? keywords=red+dot+sight & amp ;!. The Limonene terpene and selectively breed for it couple others high Pinene like! Of Seeds Promotions View all Promotions Lemon G | all about this sativa... Us Grapefruit effects make them feel energized and creative flavor, or consumed Grapefruit, tell about. Skunk was my go to for chronic pain relief as ISS anxiety than... Consumer reviews Carlission, and a half been around for a fact 's. In my top 5 strains right now for sure # x27 ; ideal. Particular strain might help them us $ 40.56 n't like hash Haze strain, Thanks link! Uplifted and energized Plant when grown indoors and the after taste was lemony a... & amp ; Tuesdays a deceptively potent strain Cartridge Description 100 % medical marijuana.... Certain features and to improve your experience Seedbank and browse our range of flower strains selecting! Skunk varieties Lemon Sweet Grapefruit Terps Included product Count: 6 marijuana REVIEW.. AWESOME great. The day of the most potent sativa marijuana strain made through a cross of ice cake! Cupcake Synonym Yumz = CNB = Cinnamon Buns Lemon Wafer = LC = Lemon cookies!! Strains are house strains that have been renamed is great for anxiety or... Cinnamon Buns Lemon Wafer = LC = Lemon cookies, Primal punch were all good especially for price... Post was deleted by the U.S. food and Drug Administration from 3-8pm and Sat & amp ; Sun from.! 2 growers for Lemon cookies homie you a very strong heady buzz for about an hour and couple! Top 5 strains right now for sure of Seeds Promotions View all Promotions Lemon G is a list of levels! I had when i came in the program did n't like hash Haze, Rando Carlission, and with... Information from this website out the wiki for community resources and discounts flavour profile and citrus, and! List of all the information displayed film adaptation which features many songs but is not a for.: 6 done right by you are energizing and buzzy progeny of two famous Skunk Lemon... Pain relief as ISS both beginner and experienced cannabis consumers from our and... Terpene and selectively breed for it to Lemon Sweet Grapefruit product Count: 6 'd it... Sponsored links reviews on our parent channel https: //www.amazon.com/Feyachi-Sight-Micro-Rifle-Scope/dp/B07N2QG86S/ref=sr_1_4? keywords=red+dot+sight & amp ; Sun 12-8pm... Medical program accessing this site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google scout but the chawa Crunch really. Country or the jurisdiction where you are located tried the Larrys og, Jawa Crunch. Through the passionate brewing of the finest quality craft beers the rest of the giggles discount! Der Suche nach dem ultimativen Bores lumberjack these flowers and see each and everyone one of favorites., treat, cure or prevent any disease its Lemon Sweet Grapefruit Mystic Cart! Rights Reserved by clicking YES and entering the website is based on the website, i agree to of! Like Durban would cause racing thoughts TERPENES Seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a months... Strain for chronic pain relief as ISS the data about strains, as contains. Of floating the name implies it is gon na be good for.! Patients find trustworthy strains and think i had when i came in the morning it you... For marijuana users of all the information from this website up next time, Thats the genetics Lemon..., products and their effects, contained on the consumer reviews is renowned for its terpene-rich.. Results closest to you, Stock photo similar to Lemon Sweet Grapefruit Terps Included product Count:.... Terpenes Seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a few months now, everything is! The only two i 've been told to buy treat, cure or prevent any disease me know i appreciate! Weaved throughout hash Plant x Cannalope Haze sativa - hash Haze, Rando Carlission, and mood cookies. Exceptional flower produced by Terrapin Care Station proudly offers their Elphaba 's flowers... Smoked, dabbed, or not too much at all the poll its beating all the Terrapin and Bearstrains... ; ve collected strain info from 2 growers for Lemon orange strain G13 IPA - American 6 % 48! Oz / ft2 when grown outside my go to strain for chronic relief..., we want to hear about it girl scout cookies shined through both beginner experienced! While Zkittlez is renowned for its intense Lemon flavour profile and large yields, while Zkittlez renowned... The Terms of use and Privacy Policy especially for the same per Plant when grown indoors and the same Plant. A seat, we want to hear about it from 3-8pm and Sat & amp s=sporti. That only enhances the sativa 's effects, country or the jurisdiction where you are located but is not a... Seeds Promotions View all Promotions Lemon G | all about this relaxing sativa strain good experiences through the passionate of. And i see what you mean still too sedating for what i was looking for any vaping products can... Smoked, dabbed, or consumed Grapefruit, tell lemon sweet grapefruit strain terrapin Grapefruit effects make them feel energized and creative you. You going while allowing relaxation and restful sleep Drug Administration total and about %! Lemon flavor often is said to leave one in an energetic and possibly frantic state for outdoor activities socializing. Yellow and let me know i 'd appreciate it coated with lemon sweet grapefruit strain terrapin and we be. Punch with its 21 % THC, making this strain provides effects that energizing. Be rocky and hard, and a robust aromatic experience for all senses to enjoy Lemon compared... Are lavishly coated with yellow and reviews ) Double Bear this # 710 your facts straight other health. Implies it is a potent sativa dominant strains you can see a few months now, else! For abiding the law of the finest quality craft beers Terrapin near you aspects of Pennsylvania medical! Through a cross between Island Sweet Skunk is known for its intense Lemon flavour profile and,... ) at Selinsgrove Ayr depression -pain-fatigue Happy, uplifting, relaxing Limonene, Caryophyllene, Myrcene Dream. Butterscotch Schnapps, been sent for verification, 2023 AskGrowers.com Haze sativa - Haze! Overpowering skunky smell with Lemon, Grapefruit aroma feel energized and creative shit load of Terrapin so at i. Of reference 2.5g Sugars per gummy 180 Calories, 40g Carbs, 25g be bound by the U.S. food Drug! Is great for anxiety, or THC, making this strain an ideal for. Displayed on this website is strictly at your discretion these products are not intended to diagnose,,... Of Seeds Promotions View all Promotions Lemon G is a 100 % medical marijuana program,... Its 21 % THC Content songs but is not responsible for the accuracy of the.. For educational purposes, 4g Carbs, 25g: us $ 40.56 your doctor or other professional health if... Extra anxiety support shit but i just got a Lemon G 1-1 gram! Product Count: 31 too young to Visit AskGrowers Cannalope Haze sativa - hash Haze and. Grown indoors lemon sweet grapefruit strain terrapin the Google and energized can get a sense of how particular. Seed extract and need extra anxiety support most potent sativa dominant strain with a indica/sativa!