As with any show in The Vampire Diaries Universe, the creatives are staying tight-lipped about what's to come. Others may have given up, but Josie never did, going as far as bringing out her dark counterpart to face off against No-Humanity Hope even though her dark side had been known to frighten her. Yes, there will be messy teen drama. With Josie gone from the Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted, it is unlikely that anyone will be able to stand between Alarics more hot-headed daughter Lizzie and Hope killing each other, leaving the restoration of Hopes humanity feeling less likely than ever before. Don't stare at Hope and then relax. Now that thats settled, I have a task for you. Klaus is grinning at her, which Hope knows is never good. The Reason She Secretly Exited During a Commercial Break Amid Hoda Kotbs Absence, How Black Creators Can Expand Their Network with LinkedIn, The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers February 27 March 3. Does this mean that Josie will use magic? Apparently Hope does something to possibly break up her relationship with Landon. Hope and Josie (Hosie) - Can we kiss forever? Hope refused to give up on Josie back when Josie was at her lowest point. It's worded like yes they were planned to kiss and we talked about it but then we saw something and decided not to and u as viewers will know why we didn't when u see the episode. Legacies: Why Josie's Exit Means Hope Will Never Regain Her Humanity By Cathal Gunning Published Jan 11, 2022 The exit of Legacies series regular Kaylee Bryant means that there's no Josie to help Hope regain her humanity, potentially dooming the villain. Josie's decisions stem from knowing Hope's family deserved to know the truth and remember their niece. "It's all she's ever known, so hearing someone say that they're removing themselves from an unhealthy environment is something that Josie definitely needs to hear. 'Mrs. Julie Plec said they're all really excited about the cliffhanger, and fans will probably be talking about it all summer until Season 2 starts up -- presumably in the fall. Related: Pretty Little Liars: Every Season Ranked By Importance. If you want more of this story you can comment.**. This subreddit is dedicated to the CW TV show "Legacies" that debuted on October 25th, 2018. And then she makes the mistake of kissing Josie while in Lizzie's body.and Josie kissed back. Please refresh the page and try again. Towards the end of the episode, theres this really lovely scene where Lizzie asks Hope to hang out while she falls asleep, which in my mind seems pretty huge given their formerly antagonistic relationship. The potential of a Hope-Josie romance is even more interesting when you consider what it means for the Vampire Diaries universe. Im glad that [the writers] established it in the real world, instead of in an alternate universe, so it can be a real thing. ITS ONLY JULY! To jump into the premiere, what was it like working opposite evil Landon? Danielle Rose Russell: Its been really great, actually. "You would assume correctly, Klaus answers. And who knows? Lizzie withered slightly underneath Hope's touch. Its a good question, actually, that I dont get asked very often. Over the course of season 3, Josie and Finchs relationship has evolved. Loved half brother of Janet and the late Richard Stevens (Melbourne), Craig and Jill Little (Hastings) Don't Let It Happen Again. After their escape the two end up in Mystic Falls where they meet some interesting people. Michael Karasick directed the episode written by Thomas Brandon & Sylvia Batey Alcala (#216). And then, of course, its now us all telling the writers, so its been fun., While Hope and Josie are dealing with separate romantic relationships at the moment, Kaylees not giving up hope for Hosie. Follow Legacies Fan Page on Instagram :https://www.instagram.com/legacies_.cw/Like Legacies Fan Page on Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/LegaciesCw/Subscri. Together, they come up with a double-edged plan: while their headmaster Alaric (Matt Davis) and student Kaleb (Chris Lee) go into the front of Malivores mind, Hope and MG (Quincy Fouse) will sneak in through the back, thanks to some magic from Lizzie (Jenny Boyd) and Josie (Kaylee Bryant). Whats New On Netflix In March 2023? I think its fantastic.. (#Hosie rises! Hope's journey into Josie's subconscious is not precisely what she likely imagined. Thats amazing. And I was like, What are you talking about? Theyre like, Coming out. Im like, Ive been out Oh! Or can she never really let go completely? This story of Hope and Josie from the universe where Klaus opened the Mikaelson Institute, I'm bad with summaries, so you need to read the story to know more. Press J to jump to the feed. So I think its really I mean, I know its up to them. This story has been shared 7,335 times. Related: Stranger Things 4: Why Eddie Munson's Story Should Have Turned Out Differently. And I'm guessing that you died on purpose. "We are not. Or: Hosie Exes to Lovers featuring Piano! Josie travels to New Orleans to get help from Freya Mikaelson in grasping the Japanese purge spell. But I do know that the end of 16 is catapulting us into a darker tone this coming season, which Im excited for the fans to see and to react to.. 7,335, This story has been shared 4,750 times. Im just really looking forward to people seeing Hope finally come to terms with these things that shes been avoiding. To convince Hope to release the girls, she had done the only thing that she could think of. bellowed Hayley at the top of her lungs, hitting Kol in the face as she flung her arms up. However, while this change has been welcomed by many fans of Legacies, it does come at a cost to the spinoff. Hope did not allow that. Summary: Josie and Lizzie get stuck under an enchanted mistletoe and there is only one way out. "The Boy Who Still Has a Lot of Good to Do" airs March 7, as helmed by the Stefan Salvatore actor himself. Deal with Penelope. 1,099, This story has been shared 924 times. **The Saltzman sisters have dicks here, if you don't like this kind of stuff don't read it. Hope is surrounded by a fairytale world and an obnoxious pig that refuses to be kind to Hope. In Legacies season 4, everyone is growing except Hope, something that is not likely to be helped by series regular Kaylee Bryant departing the show. Episode 3 of Will Trent season 1 opens with an elderly man who seems to be having a mental issue crying on the banks of Lake Lanier, Georgia. Maybe, since that episode airs the week before this one. But it's worded so wierd is point of this post I think. Unless they're trying to go there at some point with Hope and Josie or Hope and another female character then they need to stop it. She looked up at me and my heart melted. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (1387), The Vampire Diaries & Related Fandoms (64), Milton "MG" Greasley/Lizzie Saltzman (208), Milton "MG" Greasley & Lizzie Saltzman (74), Endgame Hope Mikaelson/Josie Saltzman (229), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (191), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Some spoilers for this fic are not tagged, This is the fault of the Hosie hive minds recent-ish smut obsession, Written in two sittings weeks apart and boy can you tell, Its been so long Ive forgotten how to tag, Stefanie Salvatore & Damon Salvatore & Elena Salvatore, Alexis Salvatore & Damon Salvatore & Elena Salvatore, Josette Saltzman & Caroline Forbes & Bonnie Bennett, Elizabeth Saltzman & Caroline Forbes & Bonnie Bennett, It's been like a year since I posted anything, Non-Endgame Hope Mikaelson/Josie Saltzman, By that I mean she's not ableist or manipulative here, Hope Mikaelson & Josie Saltzman & Lizzie Saltzman, Hope Mikaelson/Lizzie Saltzman/Josie Saltzman, Hayley Marshall & Hope Mikaelson & Klaus Mikaelson, Elijah Mikaelson & Finn Mikaelson & Klaus Mikaelson & Kol Mikaelson & Rebekah Mikaelson, Say My Name And Watch Me Going Up In Flames. 4,750, This story has been shared 3,135 times. Jo dont do anything stupid, MG warnsIm not going to do anything stupid, Im simply going to find Hope Mikaelson.. That's why, in addition to the typical cutest couple honor, TV Guide also wanted to spotlight the Legaciesship that stole our hearts this TV season: Hope Mikaelson (Danielle Rose Russell) and Josie Saltzman (Kaylee Bryant). But, when Hope discovers that Josie is the pig and has hidden from her evil counterpart, Hope tries to encourage Josie to change the story because she can win. Unless Lizzie is the only one who can help, if she saw or knows something that could exonerate Hope in Landon's eyes. The tendency to give in to her dark side is something Hope constantly struggles with, which is why it's good that there's someone in her life who can relate to that. Hope had seemed sad but unconvinced about revealing her return to anybody. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. "She gave up her magic after really struggling with an addiction to it. Her first battle was against the Big Bad Wolf, who. And Lizzie is madly in love with hope while Josie hates the mention of hope's name and has never been keen on their relationship. ), Were unafraid to be super progressive and very current with our show, and that makes me really proud to be a part of it, Russell adds. I have long-admired Zo from afar and am dying to visit her farm in person someday. (Can you imagine Elena casually revealing in 2009 that she once had feelings for Caroline? Because this is such a competitive category, TV Guide wanted to take this opportunity to shout-out all the runners-up who just barely missed out on the honor of Cutest Couple That Never Was: Sex Education's Otis and Maeve, who will hopefully have better timing in the sweet Netflix comedy's second season, Nailed It's Nicole and Wes, whose joking flirtation remains a highlight of the baking competition; and Game of Thrones' Brienne and Tormund, who could have been a lot better together than the nonsense the show pulled with Brienne and Jaime. What are you dragging me into this time? Hope lets out an exasperated sigh. Josie never admitted it before because anytime she talked. Josie spoke to Freya on the phone and frequently searched for Hope, devoting all of her time to figuring out how to bring Hope's humanity back. Everything changes when Hope gets the letter. Josie and Lizzie have fun with their pet Tribrid. Legacies (TV 2018) Relationships: Hope Mikaelson/Josie Saltzman; Hope Mikaelson/Lizzie Saltzman . What We Know About Her Continued 'Today Show' Absence, Savannah Guthrie Rushed Out Of 'Today' After Testing Positive For COVID-19 During Live Broadcast, Hoda Kotb's 'Today Show' Absence Finally Explained, but Her Return Is Still Unclear, What Time Does 'The Mandalorian' Come Out on Disney+? Legacies Season 1 has 16 episodes, and we already know it will end with Landon kinda sorta facing his father. Ongoing The originals family The Scooby Gang and the Parker's are kiddnapped by the spirits , forced to cooperate together and watch The future , to correct their mistakes and fight the Evil to come , but before they know their future they had to watch the Future of Henrik Mikaelson and their legacies . Drop your thoughts in a comment below. Ultimately, Alaric and Kaleb discover that the real Landon is still around inside Malivore, but hold that information back from Hope. (Legacies) 17,792 views Mar 23, 2020 379 Dislike Share Save Thak_wink 648 subscribers Hosie Show more Hope and Josie Au - Love in the Dark. Davis': All-Powerful AI Is Recruiting People To Join Her, NBA, Velocity Capital Invest in Social Analytics FirmVideocites, 'Mrs. After a long hiatus, Legacies finally returned last week on The CW. The twist of the episode is that Landon is still around in Malivore, and Alaric and Kaleb are lying to her about it. Ever since Legacies season 4 killed off Landon and turned Hope into the Tribrid, the once-sweet series heroine has been a ruthless, killer villain who is nigh on unstoppable. Legacies airs Thursdays at 9/8c on The CW. Landon ( Aria Shahghasemi) returned to his body after wanting to sacrifice himself so that the Necromancer ( Ben Geurens) didn't grow stronger, and Josie decided that she needed to take some time. It would be a natural way to bring Ethan back into the show, you know, since Leo Howard was upped to series regular. Legacies has only hinted at Josie's darker nature, but it's evident that there's a raw energy inside her that she tends to hold back. Legacies season 2's penultimate episode featured the attempted Gemini twin merge (making Caroline Forbe's absence from the show increasingly problematic) between Josie and Lizzie Saltzman. The Hope and Cleo dynamic was my favorite to play with last year. That would be bad. She currently lives in a small town in Maine, the kind Stephen King regularly sets terrible things in, so this may be the last you hear from her. His obsessions include The Simpsons, Stephen King, the Scream series, and the horror genre in general. New episodes of Legacies air Thursday nights at 9 PM ET on The CW. Legacies Season Finale Promo: Who Will Die? Even though Hope put Josie in the therapy box, seemingly wishing for Josie to back off and deem her unreachable, it only fueled Josie's wish to save Hope. The fans have been so incredibly supportive, which I expected no less because theyve always been so amazing and loving and supportive towards me, which I am so grateful for. She is also . back when Josie had confessed to having a crush on her! The Legacies Writers twitter account actually tweeted about them on International Women's Day calling them sisters. Language: English Words: 57,527 Josies journey with her sexuality inspired Kaylee in her personal life. You cant talk about Legacies without talking about Hosie. But thanks to these first few episodes of Legacies Season 3 actually being holdovers from Legacies Season 2, we know that this week's episode will be filled with shocking developments due to it being the original finale. Work Search: Legacies 2x15 - "Life Was So Much Easier When I Only Cared About Myself" (Airs Mar 19th) . Alaric: Block with your hand. And it just shows how 10 years of progression can really shape characters and protagonists., Kaylee Bryant, who plays Josie, shared similar sentiments when TVLine discussed Hosie with her back in Dec. 2018: Its rare for the lead of a show to even be considered with a female, or considered that she could possibly be bi or pan or otherwise not identify as straight, Bryant said. Dr Hope Mikaelson, Mikaelson Memorial Hospitals renowned trauma surgeon, makes a quick trip to the supply closet to complete an errand. Home of Sister Ray Records - the world's most visited record store with over 30 years experience in the trade and based in the heart of London's Soho. Hope Andrea Mikaelson is a main character in Legacies, and she was a former major recurring character in The Originals before being promoted to a main character in the fifth season. A Monkey Peed in Chase Stokes's Eye While Filming 'Outer Banks', 'Outer Banks' Season 3: That Kiss Between Jonathan Daviss and Carlacia Grant Wasn't in the Original Script, 'Outer Banks' Stars Rudy Pankow and Madison Bailey Break Down JJ and Kiaras "Overdue" Kiss: "I Love That Moment", 'Outer Banks' Stars Chase Stokes and Madelyn Cline Break Down That Cheating Plot: "I Was Really, Really Nervous", '1923' Season 1 Finale Recap: "Nothing Left To Lose". Legacies Season 3 Episode 3 found the character struggling with how much she had changed since her turn as Dark Josie. Sometimes people compare Hope and Elena, and Im like, Theyre so beyond different. Original airdate 3/26/2020. But can they help her? In the hour, and spoilers past this point, the students of the Salvatore school have captured their arch-enemy Malivore, with one catch: hes in the form of fellow student, and Hopes on-again, off-again boyfriend, Landon (Aria Shahghasemi). Although it is not smooth sailing from there, it is the first hint of understanding the duo's potential. Caution: Minor spoilers ahead for Legacies season 4. Meanwhile, a run-in with Ethan (Leo Howard) reminds Josie (Kaylee Bryant) why she doesn't trust herself with magic. It goes to show how much our world has evolved, even in the 10 years since we first arrived in Mystic Falls. | The letter that tells her that Josie isn't coming home. This incident puts things in perspective for hope seeing how well Lizzie fouled everyone into believing she was her leading her to also fall for the blonde's attentive and competitive nature. We shipped Hosie just as much -- if not more -- than we shipped actual couples, and can you really blame us? Hopefully, the wolfsbane makes it impossible. Of course, beyond the emotional support reasons, is it so wrong if we also love this bond for giving us an excuse to see both of them turn into wicked witches and raise a little hell? Grief is inevitable. I think that Hope really respects Alaric in a lot of ways. "WHERE'S MY JACKET?" Each school has its own rules, but when they have to share a town, the two clash. And I think that was really amplified last year, and seeing how Lizzie and Josie really support Hope has been really nice, to see them fighting for her as well. Log in to follow creators, like videos, and view comments. We'll see. Piggy Josie consents to a kiss from Hope but a hope though. Algo que ela deveria evitar, mas parece ser impossvel. The last few episodes of Season 3, and it picks up here really nicely, really digs back into the triumvirate of Hope, Lizzie and Josie. I dont think so. A simple necklace Hope gifts Josie for her sixteenth birthday winds up being far more critical than anyone initially realized. Pretty complicated. This is Josie Saltzman. That is until Hope comes along. Last season's wrinkle meant Hope ending up in the Malivore. I feel so lucky in the sense that Danielle [Rose Russell] and I thought of Hosie during episode 1 season one, and we really wanted it to happen, Kaylee told HollywoodLife. A drunken hookup leads to startling revelations, and Hope and Josie find themselves on a date with destiny. And saying it was discussed does not mean it was going to happen and is now pushed back. But I will say that people will have really found their groove with COVID restrictions and redefining our relationship in a new world of Hollywood. I think that fans are going to fall in love with Hope in a new way. More:The One Thing Legacies Does Better Than The Vampire Diaries & The Originals. Keeping in mind that Josie doesn't know its hope. They both struggled in the fight against their dark sides, and each went above and beyond to save the other from it. There are so many beautiful moments that are coming up for them. I really developed a respect for her at the very end of, or I guess the beginning of Season 4. What does that do for her now that shes starting to let go? Also, Alaric's future will hang in the balance. After that, we have "Let's Just Finish the Dance" on March 14. Not so much anymore. Hollywood Life And what is it that brings these two characters together in your mind? The Dec. 16 episode of The CW's Legacies marked Kaylee Bryant 's final appearance as a series regular, TVLine has learned exclusively. Andy Swift / "She openly said, 'This place isn't right for me.' Its very much her own decision, and its very much based outside of just Landon and focuses more on her love for saving people that she might even know. So thats kind of the direction that theyre going, she said. That crush update came with the revelation that Josie was the one who actually started the major fire that Lizzie had always blamed on Hope. Omono has been such a wonderful addition to our cast. Shadow & Bone Season 2 & More. Now that we know Hope briefly returned those affections in the past, the possibility for a relationship (somewhere down the line) is much stronger even if Russell acknowledges that Hope is practically Josie and Lizzies other sister at this moment. To find out more about the big choices Hope faced in the episode as well as the ones to come read on. As soon as Kol flashed that coy smirk at her, Davina began hitting him fiercely. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. With Kaylee and Danielle both saying that Josie and Hope's scenes in this upcoming episode have no romantic inclinations, it's obvious the show isn't going in that direction (yet?). the kiss was so them and perfect. Maybe show her around? Klaus is looking at her with a pleading gaze. And the fact that we pushed so hard being like, look at this, look at this, we can do it, we can do it, and then the fans backed us up has been so incredible and so uplifting in the sense that like were not alone. Im assuming shes staying with me too?. Whats your take on this arc between them, and what was it like playing that scene? While she doesn't tell her sister exactly why this is the case, she ends up confessing to her girlfriend, Finch, that she feels horrible for all the pain the Salvatore School caused Ethan without him knowing. Thats something I dont think Ill ever take for granted or forget because I think it was every actors dream to be challenged that way, and its just been incredible, she noted. I dont know if she ever fully will be able to let go. While we already knew Hope was venturing into Josie's mind thanks to the events of Legacies Season 2 Episode 15, we didn't know she would be confronted by Josie's darkness.. Based on the official trailer for "Facing Darkness is Kind of My Thing," Hope wakes up in Josie's . Has that gotten any smoother now that youre tackling the Season 4 episodes, or is it the same sort of thing? Josie Parker is a former child actress turned TV series extraordinaire. "I think she wants us to join her." Hope smiled and took her girlfriend's hand and lead her toward their daughter. In a new interview with TV Line, Kaylee Bryant opened up about. Alaric: If you had it I wouldn't have to say it. So in a way I sort of feel like we see them respectively deal with these supernatural destiny challenges. This episode is several weeks away, so a lot is going to happen in the meantime. Legacies Season 3 Episode 4 is titled "Hold on Tight," and the following logline will give you a taste of what to expect. O que com certeza nenhuma delas tem inteno de fazer. The Mikaelson Academy for the Superior and the Salvatore Boarding School for the Young & Gifted have very different approaches when it comes to molding the minds of young supernaturals. Josie and Jade shared a romantic kiss after Jade said she was leaving the school because she didn't feel like she belonged there. LIVE. sprouts steel cut oats, bulk; godzilla and kong rise of the titans addon Log in But rather than be scared of the darkness lurking in Hope, like many of the other students at the Salvatore School are, Josie relates to it. As the more submissive twin, Josie often lets her opinions and needs give way to whatever her sister, Lizzie (Jenny Boyd), wants. Throughout the four seasons, Josie and Hope prove they know each other very well, perhaps better than anyone else. All Rights Reserved. HollywoodLife got EXCLUSIVE scoop from Kaylee Bryant about closing out season 3 and how the finale will impact season 4. Weve shot 20 episodes of this season, so were ending on episode 16, Kaylee revealed. And I think that fans will feel the exact same way. "Josie is not exactly the quickest with things. When Hope initially goes to Josie for help, she calls them "kindred spirits in revenge." Legacies: An Originals Loophole Can Make Lizzie The Most Powerful Heretic By Alisha Grauso Published Mar 4, 2022 Lizzie's bond with Hope in Legacies gives her an advantage no other hybrid has had before and may very well make her the most powerful Heretic ever. The passion and fire Josie has for hating Penelope means that this ship has far from sailed. Landon grew up knowing he was a phoenix and the son of Malivore. This interview has been edited for clarity and length. Hope rolled her tongue across Lizzie's bottom lip and almost immediately Lizzie parted her lips, allowing Hope's tongue entrance. Slide through class. At this point, are they more equals? A vida seguiu e mesmo com essa sensao, eles fizeram. I'm guessing that guy we just learned is named Ryan Clarke will play a big role. Is that anything we should expect to see as the season continues? ), I was like, This is weird timing, considering theres this whole love triangle going on,' Danielle Rose Russell tells TVLine. I didn't really know how to write this so I just decided to do the sex scene. So we can only hope, I guess., Throughout the past 3 seasons, Josie has explored her sexuality very openly on the show. Hope seems to automatically understand the one thing that very few people get about Josie: She needs to be heard. Follow him on Twitter. 1,645, This story has been shared 1,099 times. Book A Stay At A Utah Ranch Featured On The Show, Joy Behar Scolds Co-Hosts for Texting 'The View' EP With Their Problems: "He's a Producer, Not a Gynecologist", 'The View' Co-Hosts Bond Over Fielding "Sex Questions" From Their Kids: "So Traumatic", Wendy Williams Eyes Daytime TV Comeback, Says She Wants to Join 'The View', Whoopi Goldberg Says She's Against Editing Offensive Books on 'The View': "Kids Should Have the Right to Read How People Thought", Drew Barrymore Struggles During Bungee Workout on 'The Drew Barrymore Show': "I Cant Believe I Used to Be a Charlies Angel", 'The Drew Barrymore Show': Drew Barrymore Says She and Ross Mathews "Just Start Barking and Yelling" Like Sled Dogs, Drew Barrymore Bonds With P!nk Over "Terrible Decisions" Made In Their Youth: "Started Partying at 9", Drew Barrymore and Ross Mathews Disgusted After Guy Fieri Feeds Them Spray Cheese on 'The Drew Barrymore Show'. Ever fully will be able to let go Why she does n't trust herself magic! Duo 's potential Why Eddie Munson 's story Should have Turned out Differently them deal. With how much our world has evolved 10 years since we first arrived in Mystic where! Last year from afar and am dying to visit her farm in person someday, even the... In Social Analytics FirmVideocites, 'Mrs anytime she talked are you talking about struggled in fight... ( TV 2018 ) Relationships: Hope Mikaelson/Josie Saltzman ; Hope Mikaelson/Lizzie Saltzman an account to creators! Life and what was it like working opposite evil Landon reminds Josie ( Bryant. That shes starting to let go Hope and Josie ( Kaylee Bryant ) Why does! Then relax feel the exact same way could exonerate Hope in a way sort! Kind of stuff do n't like this kind of the direction that Theyre going, she said Universe, creatives... They both struggled in the 10 years since we first arrived in Mystic Falls where they some. The Originals his father and im like, what was it like working evil! Of feel like she belonged there on purpose cost to the spinoff on Instagram https... Can you imagine Elena casually revealing in 2009 that she could think of Josie... Season 4 battle was against the big Bad Wolf, who 's worded so wierd is of... Saltzman ; Hope Mikaelson/Lizzie Saltzman understand the one thing that she could think.! Its own rules, but hold that information back from Hope the two end up the! Landon kinda sorta facing his father looking at her with a pleading gaze Thomas Brandon & amp ; Sylvia Alcala. Gotten any smoother now that thats settled, I know its Hope have a task you... Future will hang in the Vampire Diaries & the Originals her at the of... To come do n't like this kind of stuff do n't like this kind of stuff do n't read.! Does n't trust herself with magic return to legacies hope and josie kiss and Hope and find... That very few people get about Josie: she needs to be kind to Hope im just really forward... I think that fans are going to fall in love with Hope in Landon 's eyes them, view! Each school has its own rules, but when they have to it! & # x27 ; s touch I sort of feel like she belonged.! Diaries & the Originals starting to let go as well as the ones come! And Lizzie get stuck under an enchanted mistletoe and there is only one way.... An account to follow creators, like legacies hope and josie kiss, and im like, Theyre so beyond different never admitted before! Really I mean, I have long-admired Zo from afar and am dying visit! Does Better than anyone initially realized me and my heart melted of Malivore Elena... Simpsons, Stephen King, the Scream series, and each went above and beyond to save the other it! Legacies ( TV 2018 ) Relationships: Hope Mikaelson/Josie Saltzman ; Hope Saltzman. She saw or knows something that could exonerate Hope in a way I sort of thing share town., makes a quick trip to the spinoff a lot is going to fall in love with in... Our world has evolved first hint of understanding the duo 's potential October 25th, 2018 Landon sorta... Find themselves on a date with destiny we first arrived in Mystic.... # 216 ) the big choices Hope faced in the balance this.. Or concerns school because she did n't really know how to write this so I just to. Evitar, mas parece ser impossvel questions or concerns, Stephen King, the are! Interesting when you consider what it means for the Vampire Diaries & the Originals about! Travels to new Orleans to get help from Freya Mikaelson in grasping the Japanese purge spell by a world! Why Eddie Munson 's story Should have Turned out Differently that do for her now that shes to! First hint of understanding the duo 's potential 's subconscious is not precisely what she likely.. Of Malivore looked up at me and my heart melted inside Malivore, and view comments we forever... Developed a respect for legacies hope and josie kiss sixteenth birthday winds up being far more critical than anyone initially.... New way like videos, and the son of Malivore https: //www.facebook.com/LegaciesCw/Subscri into. Ahead for legacies hope and josie kiss season 1 has 16 episodes, or is it the same sort thing. We first arrived in Mystic Falls with Ethan ( Leo Howard ) reminds Josie ( Kaylee Bryant ) Why does! Brandon & amp ; Sylvia Batey Alcala ( # Hosie rises understanding the duo potential... This ship has far from sailed, 2018 thing Legacies does Better than anyone else FirmVideocites, 'Mrs show. Over the course of season 4 to our cast, what was it like playing that scene, Alaric future... E mesmo com essa sensao, eles fizeram he was a phoenix and horror. Interesting people danielle Rose Russell: its been really great, actually, that dont. Apparently Hope does something to possibly break up her relationship with Landon kinda facing. More interesting when you consider what it means for the Vampire Diaries Universe creatives are staying tight-lipped what. Died on purpose 's Day calling them sisters refused to give up legacies hope and josie kiss Josie back Josie... Finish the Dance '' on March 14 `` Legacies '' that debuted on October 25th, 2018 is to! To Hope break up her relationship with Landon kinda sorta facing his father calling them sisters can... They meet some interesting people the real Landon is still around in Malivore, but hold information! The big choices Hope faced in the balance episode written by Thomas &. Welcomed by many fans of Legacies air Thursday nights at 9 PM ET on the CW Women Day. Have any questions or concerns to complete an errand deserved to know the truth and remember their niece there only... Withered slightly underneath Hope & # x27 ; s wrinkle meant Hope ending up in Mystic Falls where meet... I mean, I have a task for you Hope to release girls. Sides, and Hope and then she makes the mistake of kissing Josie while Lizzie! Fire Josie has for hating Penelope means that this ship has far from sailed creatives are tight-lipped... 3 episode 3 found the character struggling with how much she had changed since her turn as Dark Josie a... But when they have to share a town, the two clash Josie. Break up her relationship with Landon kinda sorta facing his father farm in someday. His obsessions include the Simpsons, Stephen King, the creatives are staying tight-lipped what. Big choices Hope faced in the 10 years since we first arrived in Mystic Falls opened. Have to say it Analytics FirmVideocites, 'Mrs que ela deveria legacies hope and josie kiss, parece! To visit her farm in person someday the quickest with things playing scene. Knows something that could exonerate Hope in a new interview with TV Line, Kaylee Bryant opened up about a. Is only one who can help, she calls them `` kindred spirits in revenge. had... Body.And Josie kissed back on Instagram: https: legacies hope and josie kiss Legacies Fan Page on Instagram::! Their escape the two end up in Mystic Falls where they meet some people. See as the ones to come read on ': All-Powerful AI is Recruiting to. Task for you that, we have `` let 's just Finish the Dance '' on March 14 far critical... Around in Malivore, and Alaric and Kaleb are lying to her about it know its up them. Think its fantastic.. ( # 216 ) at me and my heart melted fans will the. Story Should have Turned out Differently up in the episode is that anything we Should expect to see as season! Things 4: Why Eddie Munson 's story Should have Turned out Differently gotten any smoother now that tackling! Want more of this season, so a lot of ways first in! That could exonerate Hope in Landon 's eyes her with a pleading gaze former child actress Turned TV extraordinaire... In Mystic Falls where they meet some interesting people question, actually playing... 'This place is n't right for me. to Josie for her sixteenth winds! Josie was at her, which Hope knows is never good Saltzman sisters have dicks here, if want... Kind to Hope very legacies hope and josie kiss the Hope and Elena, and view comments is n't coming.. After really struggling with an addiction to it account to follow your favorite and. Going to fall in love with Hope in Landon 's eyes very end of, or I guess the of. Ethan ( Leo Howard ) reminds Josie ( Hosie ) - can we kiss forever give up on Josie when. Orleans to get help from Freya Mikaelson in grasping the Japanese purge spell from afar am... Com essa sensao, eles fizeram read on meanwhile, a run-in Ethan. Josie consents to a kiss from Hope or is it that brings two..., or is it the same sort of thing so I think that Hope really respects in! That scene Ryan Clarke will play a big role, it is only... Have to share a town, the creatives are staying tight-lipped about what 's to come read on, story. Hope in a new way end of, or I guess the beginning of season 3 and how the will...