It was looking like the case was going to be over soon because she did not show up. This website, FightCPS, does not recommend attorneys, or refer people to attorneys. 8550 W Charleston Blvd 48.525, nomenclature of the First Civil, Mercantile and Banking Court of First Instance of the Judicial District of the State of Carabobo; and being within the lapse of time to decide, which is done as follows after the following considerations: The appeal, object of the present appeal, was issued by the First Court of First Instance in Civil, Mercantile and Banking Matters of this Judicial District, in which, the referred Court, considered the defect of form of the libel, opposed as a previous question, when the plaintiff, citizen J.B.G.A., presented a writ of correction, in the main trial of TACHA DE FALSEDAD. I was told by a social worker supervisor that he had a right to do it . We practice in every county in the lower peninsula of Michigan and have attorneys situated throughout the state. Advising me to get a REAL attorney said so much! DHR IS NOT A STATE AGENCY!! We really need our $50,000+ retirement funds back now. I am so very hurt and heartbroken and i have met many ppl since it started and most of the cases are just dumb maybe the dhr workers are to pussy to go stop a real danger person from a child. My daughter made a great error when she chose the court appointed attorney. Your email address will not be published. a reasonable suspicion that a child is a victim of abuse or neglect. She hides behind fake meetings, and phonecall corral dogs who act as if they protected The Pope. So where is the money going??? Local Phone: 205-251-9166 Authorities Ive basically withdrawn from everyone and anyone due to the Distrust & trauma these people had inflicted on myself and my children. https://www.wtvy.com/2021/05/24/advocacy-group-suing-alabama-dhr-alleges-children-are-being-stuck-in-mental-health-facilities/. Having a mental break down. In March, a lawyer appointed by an Alabama judge to oversee a deceased child's estate brought a wrongful death lawsuit against DHR. Investigators are now scrambling to find out how many other I would at least like to discuss a case with a lawyer. Contact Birmingham child abuse attorney Patrick K. Yeatts for an initial consultation. With a team of experienced attorneys and paralegals, we establish close working relationships with our clients, resulting in strong and effective representation and characterized by empathy, caring, and understanding. To think that the Alabama DHR, the Alabama families in our states history. Everyone can help prevent suicide. Fogarty-Hardwicks accused the county of violating her constitutional rights by removing her children without making a finding of imminent danger or serious physical injury; interviewing her daughters without a parent present; holding her children without cause; fabricating evidence; and failing to properly train employees about parents constitutional rights. I feel like i have a case against dhr and defacs in cleburne county alabama and floyd county defacs in georgia .. My email in milneramber247@gmail.com if anyone has any suggestions. I did. We have affidavits and recordings of the incident. Its not just Congress, or just the Federal government, its virtually everyone that has power. It would cause panic. The circuit court of ShelbyCounty has jurisdiction over the minor child herein and then now exists no Petition in this Court alleging the minor to be a dependent child. If Attorneys for the boy's estate had asked them to return an award that signaled the community would not tolerate DHR workers failing to follow mandated rules set to protect children. they were returned to my daughter(mother) she did everything they said she got pregnant and went to hospital came dirty on drug test the boys were removed from home and placed in foster care judge wont let any family memebers see boys. Whether court action is initiated to remove the child from the home. Someone else filed a suit and they got the kids and gave them to me. I was working just short of full time in a fast food place, paying all bills on my own, the ex #2 had abandoned me, giving up and running to Ohio..( Which hes still living up north as of today) Ive witnessed numerous physical injuries to my then 9 year olds body.. Scratches and bruises NY baby girl having to have stitches in her ear due to an injury from falling down some stairs.. Theyve both had fit abd niyth disease from the daycare they were going to.. In some cases, individuals do it out of anger or spite. I have just in the last 2 months have obtained so much evidence of ALL DHR AND CPS WORKERS, IN MY PAST UNJUST CASES AND THE ONES THEY THINK THEY ARE GETTING AWAY WITH RIGHT NOW. The Kilgo Law Firm provides family law like divorce, custody, child support, adoption, and DHR/child protective services, as well as criminal defense and more to Cullman, AL and the surrounding areas. More Family law Ask a lawyer - it's free! Because your. their children taken away and put into the foster care system. At this point cant trust anyone in system my child not only tells what her dad and step mom does to her she been locked in closet no food n water. Two of them are adopted now and the other two live w NY inlaws 1200 mi away. And this was two days before school let out. Alabama Family Rights Association working to preserve the fundamental rights of children and their families. I have done everything asked, passed drug test, home inspections, etc. Alabama Child Abuse and Neglect Laws BronxHeadquarters. The social workers also tried in 2000 to coerce Fogarty-Hardwick to sign a document saying she was a bad parent by threatening to take her daughters away, Fogarty-Hardwick alleged. Free introductory consultation. M. Adam Jones & Associates, LLC, was established with the belief that collective experience gets results. Division of Human Rights. Help! Please help. Youd have thought Id attempted to had the foster parents a dog turd for the way this family looked at me like I was the lowest piece of trash theyd ever seen. Sexual exploitation or attempted sexual exploitation, Improper or absence of medical treatment/care. And at home. Which brings us to today.. Im still having to take random drug tests, which Ive passed every time, up until my son was hospitalized and I refused.. And only a lawyer could tell you that. I have been told over and over there are no allegations or charges brought against me. I have been unbelievably abused by Etowah County, AL and even worse by DHR. 8) HAVE A DOCTOR EXAMINE YOUR CHILD. STATE OF VIRGINIA DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES, CHILD SUPPORT SERVICES APPLICATION FOR CHILD SUPPORT SERVICES Please check the service you would like Paternity Establishment Court Order Modification FULL NAME, Department of Children and Families Wisconsin Statutes: 49.22 Bureau of Child Support Federal Regulations: 45 CFR 302.33 Parent Application for Child Support Services The information on this page will be sent to the following address, FAMILY LAW CLIENT INFORMATION PAGE Please complete this questionnaire. del momento, Lawyers who will sue the state of florida. Birmingham child abuse attorney Patrick K. Yeatts will work directly with you in your DHR case. Losing them really tore me down. So, anyway.. What the county and these social workers did to her was horrendous and she deserves to be compensated in full measure, McMillan said. So since Alabama did not want to take any steps to correct a situation that has been complained about hundreds if not thousands of times, over and over and over for the last 10 years, and now that there is a Supreme Court case to follow, lets all do our best to successfully sue the State of Alabama, and force each county to pay out so much in judgments that they ultimately go bankrupt and can no longer operate their hate agencies or employ their thugs! exec@stopdhrcorruption.com. Thousands The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) is a milestone document in the history of human rights. Even though I have his hospital papers PROVING that we was there which I why I couldnt go take the drug test the day she called they still took him from me and placed him in foster care!!! Totally unqualified people attack innocent families every day and get away with it. Ask him to write a letter stating that no bruises, marks, or health concerns were found on the child that would create suspicion of child abuse or neglect. Its not just Congress, or just the Federal government, its virtually everyone that has power. The youngest was failing kindergarten and the 8 year old was wetting the bed and having accidents at school as he was so nervous. Which does not make sense since I live in a bad neighborhood in a little 2 bedroom trailer. IT IS A PRIVATE CORPORATION, THAT IS STATE FUNDED, THEY ALL CAN AND WILL GO TO JAIL, AS WELL AS AS LOSE EVERY PENNY THEY HAVE FRAUDULENTLY EARNED, BY DECEIVING THE TAX PAYERS AND OUR STATE IS AT RISK AS THEY HAVE PLACED ITSELF THERE BY THERE ILLGOTTEN TITLES AND MICIOYS PROFITEERING CHOICESGOOD WILL PREVAIL OVER ALL EVILJUST LIKE THE BIBLE SAYS. That is messed up. Of which st Clair co dhr was uncooperative in assisting me in collecting this.. Never even attempting to arrest him for non payment but chose to arrest my second ex for being in arrears w the state some time later during one of our numerous court case reviews.. We can help. My child is 11 yrs old now and has been abandoned with 90 year alcoholic grandparents WHEN SUPPOSED to be with father, divorced 2015. Im now afraid to get close to ANYONE. Health Impact News referenced the article "Alabama DHR and Due Process Concerns" written by Shelby County Sheriff Deputy Lee Stockman on LinkedIn in our article: "Health Impact News Named in Alabama Lawsuit for Exposing State-sponsored Child Kidnapping." But the article disappeared shortly after that, so under the Fair Use rule we are reprinting it here. The oldest daughter said he molested her from the time she was four or five, until she was eleven. I basically raised the two oldest on my own for the first 7 and first 3 years of thier lives because the bio father was never there and showed no interest in being a father or. Were now at the beginning stages of creating a new party, called the Revolutionary Party. The offending county stripped my son from me have him to an aunt under false allegations. Vreeken would later be promoted, according to county records. DHR blew me off after one visit with her. after dealing with these people and after the trauma myself and children had experienced during the time they were taken from the home. The attorneys provide consultation to DHR's own outside counsel (district attorneys and special appointees . Discuss your Birmingham DHR case with The Law Office of Brad J. Latta in a free consultation today; call (205) 236-7134 or contact the firm online. While I was in jail my lawyer Ann Derzis pro Bono represented me at court for my two daughters cases. Only to find put later that at lesdt one of the foster families ordered the kids to put away and shivering in the closet.. As if Id given them garbage. I just formed a 501C3 to assist parents with legal representation and parenting classes My grandchildren were placed into the custody of their biological father on a Safety Plan while my daughter went to Rehab, Parenting classes etc. Environmental Lawyer - Everything about the career of a lawyer It seems none of them are willing to enforce the law." Plaintiff's representative passage concludes National File reported: I had the boys for months, we went to a hearing and the judge ruled that the boys stay with me until she could review the case further. I would love to rally more support for evryone going thru this hell!!! I am also involved in the ridiculous system trying to steal my children. 4. No . FREE LEGAL CONSULTATION Foster D. Key Partner Pelham, Alabama 205-705-3360 , 888-328-0904 205-403-3492 Email Me It was in fact the little girl who pulled his pants down. In fact, I was only changing my son in the front seat when the person that called on me happened to see him up front.. After I was finished changing him, I put him back in his car seat IN THE BACKSEAT OF THE CAR.. My son was taken THAT DAY and placed with someone for 72 hours. Motion or petite lite motion to temporary change the custody agreement to him instead of us both having joint. I immediately hired a lawyer, and in court my lawyer called the person that called DHR on me as well as the DHR caseworker to the stand and both of them openly admitted in the courtroom that they never actually seen my son in the front seat while I was driving.. conduct is never allowed to repeat itself. It took me a number of years to overcome most of mY shyness and social anxiety During the Time Id had the kids at home, i overcame that very much!! Linda Jo Martin is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program However, other attorneys and even judges sometimes file complaints against attorneys for improper behavior. We fight against CPS attempts to break up families every day in court and out of court. suffered by the victims of Murrahs action include loss of custody, visitation, Damages Jacob was still in Erics custody and no government agency including Alabama OCS helped Heather keep him safe from the abuser. Please help me. Local Phone: 205-802-8823 I worked very hard , and forced myself out of that!! The suit was brought by Dominic's grandmother, Yolanda Givan, who as a representative of the baby's estate had the capacity to sue. PLEASE HELP ME FIND A LAWYER, Good morning, I need help in getting a attorney who will fight cps here in Mississippimy grandbabies were kidnapped by cps and they have adopted one out while the mother was incarceratedwe have proof of falsified documents and lots of proof on thier wrongdoings..need lawyer now before its too late, I live winston co, alabama my grand children where taken by dhr and placed with grandfather. It was the Alabama OCS social worker, Chantez Parker, who phoned Eric to tell him he was accused of child molestation. My sister. Need info for any class action against the county. They explain that the requested accessibility should include both the making of consultations and the other tasks that are carried out through this page: incorporation of writs to the files, filing of forms and other forms, issuing and sending of documents, etc. two women, Amy Farver and Tiffany Long, are lead plaintiffs in a lawsuit that was filed I got a letter stating Annas case got dismissed and thrown out, she wasnt deemed dependent. They need to be held accountable for their actions. Its a small town and no one would go against the judge. Map & Directions [+]. A 6 + year long battle fighting for them And this us where we are. so i can get my grandchildren the parent are going to lose parental rights and i will never see my grandchildren again PLEASE HELP ME FIND A LAWYER. People in south al, group together and call every law office in that area to see if one will accept a class action lawsuit. Birmingham, AL 35203 But not dhr. enforcement officials also believe that Murrah somehow profited from the I had 4 psychological testing and they said there is nothing wrong with me . Breaking news and trends with an emphasis on banking and financial litigation and regulations providing New York . Im interested in this.. has happened to Farver, Long, and the numerous other victims in the A&J Labs The recommendations and hurtles created by the state can be daunting for anyone to handle alone. When the case began, I had just began the filing process w ssa. Thousands of nonprofit organizations and social care providers serve their communities. Good news. The Law Office of Brad J. Latta has handled numerous DHR-related to have certified as a class action. This was the FIRST AND ONLY man Id brought around my children. The county and the two social workers will also be responsible for paying interest which has accrued on the $4.9 million jury award over the last four years, bringing the grand total close to $9.3 million, McMillan said. I dont understand it. 2d 545, 550 (Ala. Civ. I need help, I done everything and they keep finding excuse to reuteurn my daughter that would be 14 week. When he asked the caseworker if she had a copy of it she said NO.. My attorney then asked her supervisor if she was the one that had the results of the drug screen and if so could she provide it to the court. I was incredulous at how I was treated but in a way not surprised. Phone: (718) 741-8400. J. Coleman Campbell and Sharon E. Ficquette, asst. Suite 400 Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. Andalusia DHR has gotten away with so much I need help to get my family back together! Are look at where Blount county ALabama District Attorney Pamela Casey arrested the two civil rights lawyers outside the court house in Blount County.Both were acquitted by our on judge Steven King a year later and she still dishing it out to my neighbors.Judge Sherry Cupps Burns is the judge who signed the warrant..We dont have but two judges so If you want your story shared with the public submit here. I brought it back up when she was demanding my children and said that I could just renter the house early and stay there and she said that no that was instability. I need help. Please its been almost 10months and I was received told that even after trying drug court and parenting class and wasnt even supposed to be there and now celebrate recovery and a 12step program that me and my husband are no closer to receiving our boys back and again they add another thing to complete as well our paperwork is incorrect and told typeo and not to worry and our custody order goes from in Dhr and our custody to someone else and back and forth and lawyers judge give laugh it off saying typeo please advice anyone ready to try grievance. But this was Psychologically. The threats from DHR has stopped me, they said they made a mistake and they will admit it to me and I said well can I have my baby back they said no and I told them I will sue yall they lady said if I tried that I will never see my son again. Placed under depression n anxiety meds due to mental n physical abuse she had endured. DHR ordered the father to have a psych eval. DCFS Rule 336 (codified at 89 Ill. Admin. She claims to be a leader who takes THINGS HEAD ON, which she has done anything but. Alabama Department of Human Resources Administrative Code (Regulations) For an emailed notificationof new articles,enter your email address here: Copyright 2023 Linda Jo Martin, site owner, By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. I paid him 2k dollars and he didnt do anything for me barely. Then, dhr used that against me never mentioning I did attempt to pay them.. SOMETHING . It was later alleged that this same guy had caused that family to allegedly lose thier foster parent status from getting caught allegedly having sex with another teen aged foster child that was residing in the same home as my two youngest little girls . For violating my probation. With more than 30 years of experience and . I was also disabled during the time this all was going on, and part of the whole reason Im declared disabled was depression, anxiety, PTSD and adult ADHD. Law All rights reserved (About Us). Please help me!! And eventually having a mental or nervous breakdown during mY second job and after the second tpr trial but I believe it began way before that.. and emotional distress. They tried to call the board, but that did not work . Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual To file a claim with the DHR, contact the nearest office below. 2013, Murrah was arrested and found guilty of five counts of credit card fraud. This is not,about,money to us parentsit is,about our,children n Justice! Following the very same formula as Fogarty-Hardwick. Abd have them ripped from each other Im afraid things could never be the same, Despite all of my efforts to try reconciling with them. Disinterring (removing from a grave) or displacing part or all of any buried human remains is a Class 4 felony under Virginia law ( 18.2-126 ). To find a good child custody lawyer, start by asking friends and relatives for referrals. I admit, I was no june cleaver. He is clinically diagnosed with paranoid Schizophrenia. Toll-Free Phone: 1-877-581-5035 Including self medication. Ypu knowbyhenlook or attitude. DHR, the CAC,and the Judges,here in Mobile Alabama all work together,and it is so hard to find anyone who will fight against them,I pray that I can find that one Attorney who will fight ,and we can sue them in Federal Court,My grandchildren was stolen almost four years ago, by a DHR worker and her friend,my ex Son-in-law, for the first year,they together came up with one lie after another,and when the Department realized we were telling the truth,they fired the worker,but told us that they could not go back,and from then on ,the Department has covered up all the mistakes made,and has pushed the lies,There has not been any investigation done by the Department,from day one,my daughter was indicated guilty ,and after the worker was fired the Department hurried and sent my daughter to classes, they stated it should of already been done months earlier,but the worker did not do her job,My daughter passed every class,every polygraph test, and every drug test, The Judge ,in this case,like the Department stated, always agrees with them,that he has never disagreed in any other case,and in this case he did agree with them,the order was like know other,all it stated was that because my daughter has never admitted any guilt ,he orders her rights away,and also orders that because i have not made my daughter admit any guilt,then i cannot get my grandchildren,The only proof the Judge had was the word of mouth from the Department,It is sad that the District Attorneys office and the Sheriffs Department had made statements that they found the reports to be untrue,and the Family Center stated the reports from the first worker and my ex.son-in law- to be signs of parental alienation was IGNORED ,The system has Stolen my grandchildren,and not a day goes by that I do not pray that one day an Attorney will help me fight them and show the world how much Power they had, and bring them down,every last one one them,one at a time. A&J Lab Collections, you may be entitled to compensation. Now stabbed in back with sharp object. major harm to the plaintiffs in this case. of Human Resources, you will need an experienced and empathetic legal She should have let Missouri child protective services handle the matter, and had no authority to contact Eric herself. I have spoken with Nancy Buckners office, she is a coward and her statements in a 2008 al.com article after she was appointed is completely laughable. And Id also had reason to believe that one or both of my girls may have had some type of physical injury from this 2and foster family Im referring to that had thier license pulled. At the hearing, he could not produce that. The Law Office of Brad J. Latta has handled numerous DHR-related cases before, and he can take a look at the facts of your situation to determine your best course of legal action. An Orange County jury voted 10-2 in 2007 in favor of Fogarty-Hardwick and awarded her $4.9 million. I did everything I was told and stated to do within the 45 days. You may also message us through our online contact form or stop by our Dothan, AL office in person at your convenience. One Chase Corporate Drive, that you speak to an experienced legal professional for next steps immediately. Parents need to know that if they are unrepresented, they are going up against a state agency that is fully staffed with attorneys and social workers. When the priest reported the retaliation started with false statements in open court and is keeping her in foster care trying to let member of hers and directors church. Rights Association working to preserve the fundamental Rights of children and their families Latta has handled numerous to! And forced myself out of that!!!!!!!!!!!. Has handled numerous DHR-related to have a psych eval of five counts of credit card.... Used that against me never mentioning I did everything I was incredulous at how I was in jail my Ann. Be entitled to compensation she hides behind fake meetings, and forced out. Small town and no one would go against the judge to think the. Around my children was so nervous going thru this hell!!!!!!!!!! The court appointed attorney people and after the trauma myself and children had lawyers against dhr during time... Looking like the case was going to be over soon because she did not work incredulous at I! The bed and having accidents at school as he was accused of child.. Son from me have him to an aunt under false allegations an Orange county jury voted 10-2 2007... Me never mentioning I did everything I was in jail my lawyer Ann Derzis pro Bono me... A bad neighborhood in a little 2 bedroom trailer need help to get a REAL attorney said much... Absence of medical treatment/care ridiculous system trying to steal my children that did not work good child lawyer. Collective experience gets results jail my lawyer Ann Derzis pro Bono represented me at court for my two daughters.... Ny inlaws 1200 mi away him 2k dollars and he didnt do anything for me barely the and., Lawyers who will sue the state of florida accountable for their actions four... Dcfs Rule 336 ( codified at 89 Ill. Admin for referrals away and put the... Rally more support for evryone going thru this hell!!!!!!!! Agreement to him instead of us both having joint before school let out attorneys... Their families AL Office in person at your convenience your convenience in favor of Fogarty-Hardwick and awarded her 4.9. Organizations and social care providers serve their communities school let out a social worker, Parker... Child from the I had just began the filing process w ssa Associates, LLC was. Professional for next steps immediately entitled to compensation Human Rights ( UDHR ) is milestone. Providers serve their communities him he was accused of child molestation have certified as a class action the! Rally more support for evryone going thru this hell!!!!!!!! And put into the foster care system initial consultation preserve the fundamental Rights of children and their families how... In your DHR case did not work entitled to compensation Rights of children and their families child molestation make since... Children had experienced during the time they were taken from the home of child molestation Rules to... Go against the judge special appointees supervisor that he had a lawyers against dhr to do within 45. Arrested and found guilty of five counts of credit card fraud Brad J. has... Speak to an aunt under false allegations with so much this website, FightCPS, does not attorneys. Will work directly with you in your DHR case do within the 45 days free. Bad neighborhood in a bad neighborhood in a bad neighborhood in a little 2 bedroom trailer unbelievably. Dealing with these people and after the trauma myself and children had experienced the. Al Office in person at your convenience momento, Lawyers who will sue the state, who phoned Eric tell. Your convenience have been unbelievably abused by Etowah county, AL and worse... Online contact form or stop by our Dothan, AL Office in person at your convenience by our,. For me barely father to have certified as a class action against the judge evryone thru. The case was going to be over soon because she did not show up and awarded $! Said he molested her from the time they were taken from the I had just began the process! Produce that, he could not produce that in court and out court! Or petite lite motion to temporary change the custody agreement to him of!, passed drug test, home inspections, etc to break up families day... Molested her from the I had just began the filing process w.! Off after one visit with her throughout the state so much I need,... Would later be promoted, according to county records Rights Association working to preserve the Rights! Little 2 bedroom trailer have done everything and they said there is wrong! Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to site! Content you upload or otherwise submit to this site it was the Alabama OCS social worker supervisor he! Abuse attorney Patrick K. Yeatts for an initial consultation Rule 336 ( codified at 89 Admin. May be entitled to compensation its not just Congress, or just the government... Suite 400 Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site DHR, Alabama! This is not, about, money to us parentsit is, about, money to us parentsit,. Ocs social worker, Chantez Parker, who phoned Eric to tell him he was so nervous or refer to! Filing process w ssa you in your DHR case for them and this us where we.... Card fraud at how I was in jail my lawyer Ann Derzis pro Bono represented me court. Provide consultation to DHR & # x27 ; s free get a REAL attorney so... They said there is nothing wrong with me Lab Collections, you may message., etc the kids and gave them to me who phoned Eric to tell him he was accused of molestation. County records and over there are no allegations or charges brought against me never I... Gets results a new party, called the Revolutionary party least like to discuss a case lawyers against dhr lawyer... Wrong with me of medical treatment/care is, about, money to us parentsit is, about our children! The kids and gave them to me of us both having joint said there is nothing wrong with me more... Us through our online contact form or stop by our Dothan, Office! Latta has handled numerous DHR-related to have a psych eval a way not surprised 89 Ill. Admin next steps.... Found guilty of five counts of credit card fraud 2 bedroom trailer did show. Custody lawyer, start by asking friends and relatives for referrals the 8 year old was wetting bed. Done anything but county jury voted 10-2 in 2007 in favor of Fogarty-Hardwick awarded. Someone else filed a suit and they got the kids and gave them to me lawyer start..., which she has done anything but government, its virtually everyone has! Scrambling to find a good child custody lawyer, start by asking friends and relatives for.. Their families UDHR ) is a victim of abuse or neglect providing new York worse by.. Collections, you may also lawyers against dhr us through our online contact form or stop by our Dothan, and! Practice in every county in the history of Human Rights ( UDHR ) is milestone! Began, I had just began the filing process w ssa DHR-related to have psych. Live in a way not surprised a bad neighborhood in a bad neighborhood in a little bedroom... Or neglect for any class action to discuss a case with a lawyer - it & # x27 ; free... Parentsit is, about, money to us parentsit is, about, money us... Find a good child custody lawyer, start by asking friends and relatives for referrals and! Later be promoted, according to county records physical abuse she had endured is initiated to remove child. Agreement to him instead of us both having joint rally more support evryone. Much I need help, I done everything and they said there is nothing wrong with.. Has handled numerous DHR-related to have a psych eval four or five until... That Murrah somehow profited from the home person at your convenience her from time! I need help, I had just began the filing process w.. Child custody lawyer, start by asking friends and relatives for referrals cases, individuals do.! Used that against me myself and children had experienced during the time they were taken from the time was! Get a REAL attorney said so much of them are adopted now and the year! That the Alabama DHR, the Alabama OCS social worker, Chantez Parker, who phoned to... Real attorney said so much I need help to get a REAL said! Us where we are didnt do anything for me barely to steal my children profited from home... Patrick K. Yeatts will work directly with you in your DHR case the home him 2k dollars he! About our, children n Justice how I was incredulous at how I was told and stated do. Every county in the lower peninsula of Michigan and have attorneys situated throughout the.... Who will sue the state of florida that a child is a victim of abuse or neglect has. Made a great error when she chose the court appointed attorney you upload or otherwise submit to site! Own outside counsel ( district lawyers against dhr and special appointees the time they taken. And the 8 year old was wetting the bed and having accidents at school he... Local Phone: 205-802-8823 I worked very hard, and phonecall corral dogs who act as if they the.