Kelvyn Park High School is a public school located in Chicago, IL, which is in a large city setting. Charlotte White 1989-1993. Details: email me below and I'll send you the information. Historically, the school had been populated by students of primarily European-American descent. SOLD MAY 24, 2022. Kelvyn Park High School, Public District Grades 7-12 Mozart Elementary School, Public District Grades PK-8 Other Directions Information: Directions: W Fullerton Ave right to N Lawndale Ave Price Details Listing Price Info Price Summary: List Price: $475,000 Tax Information: Annual Amount: $ 7,016 Tax Year: 2019 What can I afford? GreatSchools is the leading nonprofit providing high-quality information that supports parents pursuing a great education for their child, schools striving for excellence, and communities working to diminish inequities in education. "If we want to save these books, if people are worried about saving the books, then communities and community organizations like Hermosa Neighborhood Association need volunteers to connect with the schools . Kelvyn Park began as an elementary school in 1918. Hermosa is a better place because of its commitment to art, and that commitment starts with KPH. I was walking here, I was kind of getting nervous because I thought it was gonna be a lot harder and complicated than what it actually was, said Orien Rodrguez, a student at Kelvyn Park High School. RELATED: How Will 956 CPS Layoffs Affect Your School? Kelvyn Park High School is a public school located in CHICAGO, IL. Kelvyn Park High School is the 289th largest public high school in Illinois and the 8,324th largest nationally. Get one-on-one help building your admissions strategy from CollegeAdvisor's team of over 400+ Admissions Experts. Mathematics). They are our history. CPS said layoffs occur before every school year because of expected changes in enrollment and school programs. Here's The Whole List. cps.edu/schools/schoolprofiles/kelvyn-park-hs, City Colleges of Chicago - Wilbur Wright College, Austin College and Career Academy High School. It serves 489 studentsin 7 - 12 with a student/teacher ratio of 19.6:1.Its teachers have had 38 projects funded on DonorsChoose. Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. A person who was in our school building on December 16 and 19, 2022 tested positive for COVID-19. Varsity; Basketball. 4343 W. Wrightwood Ave. Chicago, IL 60639, 2022 Kelvyn Park Junior & Senior High School, All Rights Reserved | CPS Non-Discrimination Statement | Mental Health and Suicide Prevention Resources | Powered by In the Light Studios. Kelvyn Park High School isranked #13,383-17,843 in the National Rankings. Kelvyn Park High School 4343 W. Wrightwood Ave. (Google map, other maps)Chicago, IL 60639 Phone: 773-534-4200 Fax: 773-534-4507 Enrollment: 286. Kelvyn Park High School is a public high school of the City of Chicago School District 299 located in Chicago, IL. Because states calculate graduation rates differently, use caution when comparing this data to data from another state. This measures overall student performance on state-required tests. All Rights Reserved. Both types of public schools aim to offer innovative and flexible academic programs. Minority enrollment is 97% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is higher than the Illinois state average of 53% (majority Hispanic). Two other male students, 17 and 18, were charged with misdemanor reckless conduct, police said. Kelvyn Park Junior & Senior High School is a fine and performing arts school with art integrated instruction across the curriculum. Copyright 2009-2018, New York Public Radio. //