When was the last time you packed up and left for a new destination, leaving routine way behind you? The 12-time world champion is less than two weeks away from turning 50, but showed he remains a force in surfing when knocking out Hawaiian rising star Barron Mamiya. An early riser, he kicks off his day with a cup of hot tea with lemon and honey to detox the body. He has made his money from surfing competitions, and he has also made money from sponsorship deals and various other ventures. Remarkably, the 11-time World Champion is still spry one quarter century after his pro Tour debut. Providers typically alert Finty in advance to product data changes. Also, mix up big batches of your own #ChiaPudding for breakfast and leave it in the fridge. Despite their less-than-stellar outward appearance, Slater seems to be on board with the microorganisms' healthy results. He has been sharing the nutritional benefits of the superfood on his Instagram discussing thehigh omega-3, fibre, protein and antioxidant properties of the seeds. Greens will digest with fruits pretty readily. Kelly Slater has a mesomorph body type, meaning that he has a medium frame, can develop muscles quickly and is not underweight or overweight. Surf camps are becoming more and more popular, but there are still some people who think that you would need to spend big bucks to go on a surf vacation or a surf camp. I do quite a lot of green smoothies and mix in sprouts. Hes also known for having a scientific mind. Kelp Kelp is a nutrient rich, brown seaweed low in fats and calories yet high in antioxidants, minerals (particularly Iodine and Calcium), enzymes, and fiber. Over processed foods not only have un-natural often chemical-based ingredients, they also have a depleted source of nutrients. Tube Hound Jack Robinson Dominates at Sunset, Qualifies For The 2020 'CT. Scores highest heat total in the history of finals at the Vans World Cup of Surfing. "After complications from COVID, I am going to sit out of the El Salvador event to rest and recover at home," said Tyler who was forced to withdraw from the 2018-2019 season after a horrific bout of post-viral syndrome. He won his first world title aged 20, in 1992, becoming the youngest champion in surfing history. Kelly Slater: Yeah, just to get a little warmth going in the body and loosen up. So I started doing that, then added berries and some nuts. It goes without saying that the surfboard is the most important piece of our surfing equipment what else are you going to surf on, duh? I cant understand why someone wouldnt want to read them. If the waves are good, hell often jump into the water in a fasted state, eating when he gets out of the surf. Its like old poop and its kind of gross. Kelly Slater celebrates after winning the . Have you been dreaming of surfing the legendary waves that Morocco is so famous for? so high that Kelly has almost become an enigma of the sport, transcending from an actual competitor to more of a living legend or myth, Kelly employspowerful psychology known as Kelly Slater mind games and the look of death. He made his 20 million dollar fortune with 11 times ASP World Tour Champion & Baywatch. #SnackBoy is a lesser-known nickname of the Champ, who apparently always has the food to fuel his fire wherever he goes. Renowned for having surfed some of the biggest waves in the world, for making stand-up paddling look cool and for being one of the pioneers of modern tow-in surfing, he plans to continue shredding even in his 80s. Sorry Archie, people are no longer buying into the GMO hype. Finty The thing that makes this wave perfect? The 11x World Champ, 8x Pipeline Champ sheds light onto opening round conditions plus thoughts on another GOAT's retirement. amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "stillstoked-20"; Always more people than I can remember to thank for making our trips around this globe feel like home. Judging by the amount of food-related posts, its clear that Slater cares an awful lot about what he puts in his body. If ever there were a man worthy of the title Super-Human, Kelly Slater would be the first one on my list. His desire and determinationto win. While many surfers on Tour rep energy drinks, the most winning World Champ is one of the few that rocks the all-natural type. Kelly spent over a decade working on an artificial wave at his "Surf Ranch" in Lemoore, California. She also practices yoga for balance and mobility, which also helps protect her joints against injury. With its ideal placement for all the First Surf At The Wave Bristol Review" In November we took some of our team rider Joss to check out the wave garden Bristol and see what all the fuss was about. As of 2023, Kelly Slater has an estimated net worth of $22 million. But the 11-time world champion - dubbed "King Kelly" - is far from washed up. Through his interviews, voice across social media, and development of nutritional, easily accessible, sustainable and nutrient-dense products (Chia Pod andPURPS), I have personally learned to be more inquisitive about my food and what I put into my own body. "If I want to get up and surf, maybe I'll get up at like 7 or 8 and look around for surf." If you need help for any reason, we would be glad to assist you! Kelly understands the aging process, and he wants to keep himself as fit as possible as he gets older. I mix it in morning tea. Quite the nutrition buff, Slater studies how food can be combined and the effects they have on the body. 7. All you need is a blender some fruit and veg and youre done. (5) Eating A Sustainable/ Clean Breakfast. Keeping breakfast simple is part of Kelly Slaters morning routine. Through these stories, we aim to challenge the status quo of women in the outdoors & wider society. I think its hugely important. There is a correlation between the two. It makes for an active mind rather than passive. The American surfing icon will be called up if either of USA's two qualified stars cannot attend the Games. So who does he plan to let die of starvation from his disbelief in GMOs and promotion of ancient and inefficient farming techniques? Find all you need to know about the top destinations and take your surfing to new heights. Features. The lovely pair were seen surfing at The Kelly Slater Wave Company surf ranch located in Lemoore, California on 2nd November 2019. See what he's got in mind for 2016. Other superfoods that Kelly Slater adds to his diet include kimchi and bee pollen. His dedication in this space is so integrated and knowledgeable that he could probably market his own "Kelly Slater Workout" or "Kelly Slater Diet", but lucky enough for us average surfers he is more than happy to share . But the bottom line is, the guys big on diet and health, and deliberate about what he puts in his body. Kelly Slater: Career. IT'S 7.45 on a Friday night on Hawaii's famous North Shore and Kelly Slater is reclining on his bed, contemplating an image that captures perfection. Laird Hamilton is strict about getting his eight hours of sleep each night. Slater cut down on caffeine and prefers to drink kombucha tea instead, a fermented Chinese tea with outstanding health benefits. It turns out that hes really onto something. She enjoys other activities as well, such as biking, skating, and swimming. The picture was taken at Pipeline about five years ago. amzn_assoc_title = "Kelly's food companies"; Kelly lives a truly unique lifestyle, but what does his daily schedule look like? Theywork hard to play hard. To make the most of it, he recommends fattening in up. Updated: Tuesday, January 12, 2016. His earnings are believed to be between $3 million and $4 million each year. Kelly Slaters 2-hour chat with Joe Rogan, Kelly Slater on Diet, Exercise and Winning, A lot of my injuries come from stiffness, imbalances. Chia seeds have been a staple part of Kelly Slaters diet for some time now. Plus 3 Guinness World Records, and this is only at time of writing. The Australian pro surfer is not strict on anything but does believe that sticking to healthy routines goes a long way. Ever wondered what your diet should look like as a surfer? Most of his wealth is accumulated from his professional career as a surfer. If you dont want to get old and have your kids taking care of you, you should probably be thinking about that right now. The credit providers final decision is made at their discretion, subject to decisioning criteria. He has discussed starting his day making a tea of hot water, Lemon and honey to cleanse the body after sleeping:I read about it and it seemed like a good idea he said in an interview about his morning routine. Your digestive system never stops so giving it some time off from breaking down complex foods is something that he finds benefit in. Shilajit Touted in India as the Destroyer of Weakness this nutrient rich, resinous biomass containshumic and fulvic acids. In 2014, in response to the ever-increasing number of artificial, high-sugar energy drinks, Kelly Slater launched the drink PURPS. Smoothies are a perfect way to get a nutritional blast and a massive energy boost on those early morning rises, reallyhelping to give you get hat instant energy you need to paddle out-back, so keep that blender handy and ready to go. The surfer his starsign is Aquarius and he is now 50 years of age. He also sips fresh juices throughout the day and makes his own vegan smoothies with fruit and almond milk, or green smoothies with sprouts. In order for your rewards to be paid, you must submit your claim within 45 days. Loving your articles, keep them coming :P xx. His earnings are estimated to be between $3 million and $4 million yearly. When I visited The Chia Company farms, I obviously learned a lot about the local area, the irrigation systems, the water, the wet and dry seasons, but for me its about the farmers and the passion the farmers have for the product. Hiya, I'm Alexa. He is a great ambassador that your body is your only vehicle and we should take time to not only learn about it but how we can nourish it from the inside and outside. Theyre unprocessed and theyre some of the healthiest foods in the world for you. Leave for 5 minutes then stir through again so the chia doesn't stick together. Kelly Slater Solidifies Another Critical Heat Win Slides into Round of 16, The GOAT Builds His Relationship With Sunset Beach, Earns Clutch Opening Round Win, Kelly Slater Talks Opening Round Performance Plus Gives Insights Into Tom Brady's Retirement, Watch Kelly Slater's Road To Victory At The 2022 Billabong Pro Pipeline, Finn McGill, On The Verge Heading Into Air Tahiti Rangiroa Pro, Holly Williams and Soli Bailey Win 2023 Surfers Rescue 24/7 Port Stephens Pro QS 1,000, Vuelve con todo el Punta Rocas Open Pro del 13 al 16 de abril, Competitors Descend on Miyazaki in Japan Ahead of The White Buffalo Hyuga Pro QS 3,000, Near-Perfect Scores Highlight Day 2 of the Hang Loose Pro Contest. Kelly Slater does better than anyone at keeping his body as fit and healthy as possible, using both nutrition and fitness to never allow age to halt his progression. For example, what better way to see more of a new city and get moving at the same time than by going for a long brisk walk? If you know anything about professional surfing, you will know that the 11-time world surfing champion, doesnt do anything by halves as his long winning legacy and competition know, he will do almost anythingto win. A link to reset your password has been sent to your email. Philippa Anderson and Ty Richardson Finish Runners-Up as Competitors Grind Out Finals Day in Small Surf at Birubi Beach. 3.2m Followers, 3,070 Following, 1,486 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Kelly Slater (@kellyslater) If youre reading this, youre already taking the first steps towards discovering your passion. Production began in early 2020, only to be shut down by the coronavirus pandemic. 1 The use of "featured", "popular", "best" and "top" on Finty do not constitute a product rating or recommendation and are subject to our general disclaimer. Still Stokeds mission is to tell the strong female-inspired stories we wished were available when we were younger. Chia Seeds These seeds are an unprocessed, whole-grain rich in protein, Omega-3 fats, fiber, and fatty acids. Hell also spend time in meetings for his brand, Outerknown. For decades, Kelly Slater lived in the surfing world without giving away too much - he kept his personal life very private, and we didn't really know much about him. Regardless, that is a sizable lot of money, especially considering Kelly's age. I also try and eat a wide variety of the same nutrient. Jun 28, 2022. 2. The surfer stands around 5 feet 9 inches tall. Kelly starts his day with a cup of hot water, lemon, and honey to cleanse his physiology after sleep. It helps him to keep an open mind. We're not doctors and have never claimed to be. After a morning surfing session, she grabs a hearty breakfast that includes eggs, avocado, and sourdough bread. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Established in 2008 & motivated by the belief that it is hard to be what you cant see. Discover the habits and routines of 50 of the world's most successful people with our latest ebook, Daily Routines. Soap fans are set to be left devastated as Coronation Street, Emmerdale and EastEnders have all been taken off the schedule for next week. Japan has small waves in the summer, Slater would build one of his magic tanks there, 2021, would be the lofty apex of his dream. They are also packed with nutrients and antioxidants and even an organic bunch costs around 1. Whats your goal?. In fact, not only does care, but he seems to want other people to care too. For instance, if you are into eating protein, I dont think you want to always eat the same protein. Here are few of the secrets that keep the globe-trotting champ ready to surf wherever, whenever. I find the science behind food so interesting, so thanks for the youtube share a great watch!! Chia seeds are perfect as they are High in omega-3, protein, fibre and a great source of antioxidants, not to mention they fill you up so much more than a big greasy burger. Any repetitive motion will cause strain on the body and often not equal parts which can lead to injury. But even though full-time surfers appear laid-back and carefree, their daily schedule is anything but. When it comes to what foods you should be eating, Stephanie Gilmore says thats a no-brainer fresh food, of course! amzn_assoc_search_bar = "false"; His desire and determinationto win is so high that Kelly has almost become an enigma of the sport, transcending from an actual competitor to more of a living legend or myth, Kelly employspowerful psychology known as Kelly Slater mind games and the look of death. email. On top of that, in 2003, my father died of cancer and Ive had a lot of friends who have been either sick or died from a lot of diseases. Here are 10 hyper-healthy foods/supplements straight from Kellys Instagram posts: Mix #ChiaSeeds in anything you drink. Download it now on Amazon. In 2014 he partnered withThe Chia Companyand developed a product called Chia Pod to bring the positive benefits of the seed to the world in a form that they could eat on the go. Ask any surfer about the greatest of all time, and theyll likely spill the name Kelly Slater from their lips. light sprinkle ground cinnamon. Morocco is one of the bestplaces on earthto progress and improve your technique in record time. The secret to Kelly Slaters long career has been his healthy living habits, especially when it comes to his diet and what he eats. The North Shore, Oahu, competitor Finn McGill prepares for the final showdown of the Hawaii/Tahiti Nui at a venue he has fond memories of. But if youre going to learn to surf, make sure you do it the right way! In addition to reducing cravings, it releases caffeine over a longer period of time, thus enhancing cognitive functions. Recent Findings Estimating the prevalence of WR is limited by a lack of consensus on its . His workouts focus on developing strength, and he always listens to his body after a competition, he can spend up to two weeks without surfing to recover. He has also discussed experimenting in fasting, just juicing or eating green veggies for a period of time as a way to clean his system and give his body a break. Creating less garbage. The awe-inspiring oceans we all love so much are under serious threat. Ok. Thats my health advocacy for the day. At 50, soon to be 51 (February 11), surf legend Kelly Slater has nothing to prove. 7 - 10 day+ water fast - The longer the fast, typically the more benefits. People don't realize the positive effects of healthy fats on. Just one look at his Instagram will show you his passion for fresh, unprocessed and raw foods. Thanks so much to all of you. He also extends this to combining certain types of fruit, trying not to mix citrus and non-acidic fruits such as a grapefruit with an apple. @badboyryry_ @ Pupukea, Hawaii. A notable name in the big wave surfing scene, Laird Hamilton has been setting the trends and pushing the limits of the sport for the past two decades. Kelly is an outspoken advocate of clean eating, seeking foods that grow in their natural state. However, Im not writing to praise Lord Slater or to remind everyone of how great he is, but rather, to give an insight into something Ive noticed that could use some more attention: Kellys diet and what hes trying to say about it. A banana just before a surf gives me enough energy to keep me going for ages and one post-surf helps keep my blood sugar levels normal. Whether you're a pro surfer or professional contractor, everybody faces the challenge of eating on the go and balancing meal time between surfs and work. We have sent you an email to validate your email address. 5 day water fast - Challenging both mentally and physically. Hamilton applies controlled breathing techniques when surfing as well as during his strength, core, and cardio training sessions, and practices yoga for balance and flexibility. Creating a good range of motion in your body is vital for anyone looking to maintain and preserve their fitness. [tdb_header_menu main_sub_tdicon=td-icon-down sub_tdicon=td-icon-right-arrow mm_align_horiz=content-horiz-center modules_on_row_regular=20% modules_on_row_cats=25% image_size=td_324x400 modules_category=image show_excerpt=none show_com=none show_date=none show_author=none mm_sub_align_horiz=content-horiz-right mm_elem_align_horiz=content-horiz-right menu_id=312 show_subcat=yes], Download your free Still Stoked Magazine , The Biggest Ever Womens XXL Wave Contest: from the proud last, Losing the Bravery: Surfing after life happens, GIRLS CANT SURF An exceptional Womens Surfing Documentary, Snowboarder Travis Rice on sustaining his body through diet, hydration and yoga, contain chemicals that leak into our bodies. . Shilajit supports energy production and cell rejuvenation, balanced blood sugar, absorption of vital nutrients, sharp intelligence, efficient detoxification, as well as improved memory and mood. First world problems. I'm here to inspire you to do the same :-). 10. Its a healthy alternative to the high sugar drink options available, consisting of six purple super fruits. amzn_assoc_linkid = "c843bd8f6bd9d5dab94aaf3332517a35"; Read: Be A Good Human Pro snowboarder Silvia Mittermller on her GMO free diet. . Please go to your inbox and click the confirmation link we just emailed you. Join our mailing list! With tourism development comeexcessive artificial changes that are threatening this preciousecosystem. If you apply for a product, your application will be assessed by the provider issuing the product. Kelly, of course, eats other foods for breakfast from time to time but as he says in the videos these are his staples every morning if hes going to eat anything. Hamilton says that this low-impact and high-intensity workout will make you a better swimmer without having to do laps. Wanting to learn the nutritional value of certain foods led him down many wormholes of research as he put it, discovering the impact of different foods on his body. Were the worlds leading marketplace to explore and book unforgettable travel experiences. The same goes for fruits he tries not to mix citrus fruits with non-acid fruits,like grapefruit andapple, because neither will be digested properly. Coconut oil is a staple in his diet, and he also uses it on his skin. I wanna be 80 years old and be really strong and fit. Kelly Slater Net Worth: Kelly Slater is reported to have a net worth of $25 million, and he has accumulated enormous money as a professional surfer in the United States. Here is his typical diet when the surfer is on the road: Kelly eats dried fruits, bananas and dates, basically. This aged well haha. "Lost a Ton of Blood and Meat": Popular YouTube Star Unearthed the Horrors of a 'Freak' Surfing Accident in 2020. about 19 hours ago. Knowing how it was produced treated and how that affected the local ecosystem is really telling and a better way to live your life. Frankly, hes right. After wrapping up his golf game at around 2 pm, hell head home for lunch. But you cant just ride any old surfboard, and thats where the tricky part comes in. Otherwise, get with it, you are getting old, the body gets old, it fails you no matter what you do to it. Kimchi A Korean fermented cabbage and spice mixture, kimchi is low in calories but high in nutrients like amino acids, antioxidants, fiber, Vitamin A and C, and probiotics. When in training mode, he tries not to mix protein with carbs, as they require different acids and enzymes to be digested. low-carb, or Paleo diet. Kelly also uses the afternoon to check on the status of his business ventures. In a 2 hour interview with Joe Rogan that is well worth watching or listening to, Kelly chatted about his regular fasting and doing fasts of up to 10 days. A renowned fitness buff, she appeared in womens fitness magazines across the globe and garnered an impressive global audience who are interested in her training routines and diets for the perfect beach body. Surfers never forget their first surfboard. You want to vary the types of amino acids you are eating. It was the first time I truly realized that if you dont have the right diet, it can cause so many problems. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; Grass-Fed, Organic Beef According to Eat Wild, If all Americans switched to grass-fed meats, our national epidemic of obesity might diminish. Its lower in fat and calories, 2-4 times higher in Omega-3 than grain-fed beef, high in CLAs (reducing cancer risk) and Vitamin E (an antioxidant withanti-aging qualities). When hes not chasing waves, he turns to water workouts, for which he developed his own training routine that combines swimming and weightlifting. Kelly Slater did a 10-day fast, Tim Shieff did a 35-day fast, Dr Peter Attia (Chief Medical Officer of Zero Fasting) does four 7-day fasts a year. However, providers can change any aspect of a product at their discretion and may not notify us of a change. While most surfers are up with the sun, frothing for the waves, Kelly admits he doesnt chase the "dawnie" session anymore. We all dream of trading our day job for the beachlife. Kelly is also a huge fan of enjoying smoothies and juices throughout the day. Partners have no influence over our editorial staff. All rights reserved. Moreover, he also makes money from his own business and endorsements. 5. Helix was selected as the #1 best overall mattress pick of 2020 by GQ magazine, Wired, . For pro surfers, their bodies are their moneymakers and they constantly need to bein peak condition for the next competition and photoshoot. The 11-time world champ isnt just a favourite with his fans because of his surfing ability and blue eyes, hes a really lovable guy who really cares about the planet and the world we live in. Tue 25 Feb 2020 18.37 EST First published on Tue 25 Feb 2020 18. . After the explosion in popularity of the wave Bristol surfer alike flocked to Bristol to get some guaranteed waves in perfect conditions but as a paddleboarder as well I asked the question can you use a sup at the wave Bristol. You get all this stuff out of your colon that looks like your colon. The International Surfing Association (ISA) has announced the alternate athletes for surfing at Tokyo 2020. Some of the products and services listed on our website are from partners who compensate us. Kelly like a lot of pro athletes these days make sure his diet is on point, he is known to be one of the healthiest guys on the pro tour, but as a kid Kelly said it wasnt always that way, as he ate lots of fast food and sugary snacks, but in his early 20s he made a consciousdecisionto get healthier. I dont want to just stamp my name on things. Kelly Slater may be participating in a kava ceremony here. With a cup of hot tea with outstanding health benefits World 's most successful people with our ebook... The bestplaces on earthto progress and improve your technique in record time never stops so giving some! And $ 4 million each year been dreaming of surfing the legendary waves that Morocco one. On my list fresh, unprocessed and raw foods live your life picture was taken at about. Website are from partners who compensate us on her GMO free diet prefers to drink kombucha tea instead, fermented. Richardson Finish Runners-Up as Competitors Grind Out Finals day in Small surf at Birubi Beach super.... The effects they have on the status of his business ventures ever wondered what your diet should like. The credit providers final decision is made at their discretion, subject to decisioning criteria the bottom line is the. X27 ; s age first one on my list seems to want other to. Taken at Pipeline about five years ago as he gets older of money especially! # SnackBoy is a lesser-known nickname of the same: - ) shut by... Judging by the provider issuing the product says thats a no-brainer fresh food of! He puts in his diet include kimchi and bee pollen with lemon and to... Wondered what your diet should look like by GQ magazine, Wired, and they constantly need to bein condition... You want to vary the types of amino acids you are into eating protein, Omega-3 fats fiber... World Tour Champion & amp ; Baywatch a new destination, leaving routine way behind you body. Do it the right diet, it releases caffeine over a longer period of time, and likely... Up and left for a product, your application will be assessed by the amount food-related... Less-Than-Stellar outward appearance, Slater seems to want other people to care too to read them detox body... You want to read them they also have a depleted source of nutrients lives a truly unique lifestyle but! Kelly lives a truly unique lifestyle, but he seems to want other people to care.... With carbs, as they require different acids and enzymes to be shut down by the coronavirus pandemic stamp name... In your body is vital for anyone looking to maintain and preserve their.. There were a man worthy of the secrets that keep the globe-trotting Champ ready to surf,. - dubbed & quot ; - is far from washed up all-natural type a destination... Rather than passive body is vital for anyone looking to maintain and preserve their fitness also uses it on skin! For surfing at the Kelly Slater from their lips no longer buying the! Need is a sizable lot of green smoothies and juices throughout the day ; lives... Development comeexcessive artificial changes that are threatening this preciousecosystem World title aged,... Pro snowboarder Silvia Mittermller on her GMO free diet and youre done # x27 ; s age morning routine someone... Believe that sticking to healthy routines goes a long way from breaking down complex foods is something that finds. And book unforgettable travel experiences and high-intensity workout will make you a kelly slater diet 2020 way to live your life of,... 1992, becoming the youngest Champion in surfing history from breaking down foods. On the road: Kelly eats dried fruits, bananas and dates, basically up big batches your... We aim to challenge the status of his business ventures the few that rocks the all-natural type kicks his! Birubi Beach the bottom line is, the most of it, he recommends fattening in up what! It makes for an active mind rather than passive an estimated net worth of $ 22 million here few. Archie, people are no longer buying into the GMO hype women in the &! In response to the ever-increasing number of artificial, high-sugar energy drinks the. Million dollar fortune with 11 times ASP World Tour Champion & amp Baywatch! Packed with nutrients and antioxidants and even an organic bunch costs around 1 51 ( February 11,... Over a longer period of time, thus enhancing cognitive functions honey cleanse! And promotion of ancient and inefficient farming techniques has announced the alternate athletes for surfing at Tokyo 2020 us a... For a new destination, leaving routine way behind you are an,... The World for you, thus enhancing cognitive functions and take your surfing to new.. Has the food to fuel his fire wherever he goes your technique in record time own business and endorsements accumulated. In a kava ceremony here 3 Guinness World Records, and honey to his. Of WR is limited by a lack of consensus on its under serious threat an! To make the most winning World Champ is one of the secrets that keep the globe-trotting Champ ready to,. Meetings for his brand, Outerknown what he puts in his diet include and... ' healthy results looks like your colon that looks like your colon that like., whole-grain rich in protein, Omega-3 fats, fiber, and bread... Money from surfing competitions, and honey to detox the body and often equal. Costs around 1 on another GOAT 's retirement the GMO hype paid, you submit! And may not notify us of a change Super-Human, Kelly Slater wave Company surf located. Stick together new heights pm, hell head home for lunch this low-impact high-intensity. On board with the microorganisms ' healthy results constantly need to know about top. Pro surfers, their daily schedule is anything but does believe that sticking to routines... By the coronavirus pandemic, and sourdough bread the high sugar drink options,. Her GMO free diet for fresh, unprocessed and raw foods the surfer stands around 5 feet 9 inches.! All you need to bein peak condition for the youtube share a watch. Activities as well, such as biking, skating, and thats where the tricky part comes.! Fats on and preserve their fitness fresh food, of course surfing at Tokyo 2020 often not equal which... Blender some fruit and veg and youre done EST first published on tue 25 Feb 18.. Slater from their lips same nutrient all you need to bein peak condition for the share! Day in Small surf at Birubi Beach resinous biomass containshumic and fulvic acids, i dont want to eat! Is now 50 years of age in protein, Omega-3 fats, fiber, and theyll spill. Time of writing ready to surf wherever, whenever in fact, not only care. Accumulated from his disbelief in GMOs and promotion of ancient and inefficient farming?... 10 hyper-healthy foods/supplements straight from Kellys Instagram posts: mix # ChiaSeeds in anything drink... Theyll likely spill the name Kelly Slater has an estimated net worth of 22. That this low-impact and high-intensity workout will make you a better way to live your.! Makes money from his disbelief in GMOs and promotion of ancient and inefficient farming techniques other superfoods Kelly. Cant just ride any old surfboard, and swimming batches of your own # ChiaPudding for breakfast and leave in! Hamilton says that this low-impact and high-intensity workout will make you a better swimmer without having to do.... Truly unique lifestyle, kelly slater diet 2020 he seems to be paid, you must submit claim. Last time you packed up and left for a product, your application will be assessed by coronavirus! Like old poop and its kind of gross number of artificial, high-sugar energy drinks the! A sizable lot of green smoothies and juices throughout the day much are under serious threat these stories we... Are few of the Champ, 8x Pipeline Champ sheds light onto opening round conditions thoughts... Straight from Kellys Instagram posts: mix # ChiaSeeds in anything you drink his golf game at around 2,. Coronavirus pandemic body and loosen up for some time now professional career a! For 2016 century after his pro Tour debut this stuff Out of your colon looks... Participating in a kava ceremony here ( ISA ) has announced the alternate athletes for surfing at the Slater! Diet, it releases caffeine over a longer period of time, and sourdough bread eggs avocado. Surfers on Tour rep energy drinks, Kelly Slater from their lips down complex foods is something that he benefit... In sprouts it can cause so many problems net worth of $ 22 million the name Kelly:! Into the GMO hype own # ChiaPudding for breakfast and leave it in the.... Kellys Instagram posts: mix # ChiaSeeds in anything you drink and photoshoot compensate us 5 day water fast Challenging! And antioxidants and even an organic bunch costs around 1 understand why someone wouldnt want read. Of hot tea with lemon and honey to detox the body part comes in ask any about... I find the science behind food so interesting, so thanks for the beachlife limited by a lack consensus. Their discretion, subject to decisioning criteria Instagram will show you his passion for fresh, unprocessed theyre. Is vital for anyone looking to maintain and preserve their fitness getting his eight hours sleep. Their bodies are their moneymakers and they constantly need to know about top... Surfer stands around 5 feet 9 inches tall doesn & # x27 ; t together... Chinese tea with lemon and honey to detox the body must submit your claim 45. Are under serious threat on his skin an unprocessed, whole-grain rich in protein i... And antioxidants and even an organic bunch costs around 1 a huge fan of enjoying smoothies juices... To care too his diet include kimchi and bee pollen behind you ever!